Standard Equipment 4-Speed Manual Transmission Bucket Seats Front Disc Brakes Power Steering Tachometer Optional Equipment Need dash, seats recovere, paint, and decals 1978 Ford Mustang Up for sale. The original 302ci V8 sends power to the rear wheels through an original four-speed manual transmission and the car drives wonderfully. would be way to much time and money. Non-refundable $500.00 deposit must be made within 24 hours after the auction ends. Ok, I could be biased because I really like the Mustang II, Fords second-generation Mustang, and arguably, the generation that saved the Mustang name so we could have it plastered all over EVs now. Ford took things a bit further in 1978, the Mustang II's final production year, with the King Cobra model. Please understand, we do our very professional best to describe to you in detail all our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles. Dealership. They sell fiberglass customer bumpers now that are much less pronounced. The 1978 Mustang was the last of the old platform before the new "Fox" platform would debut in 1979, and last, with several revisions, until the all-new 2005 Mustang arrived. :-). Ford mustang cobra ii . This 1978 Ford Mustang II is one of approximately 4,300 examples equipped with the King Cobra package, which added special trim, power For sale! E-brake works properly. I didnt clean up the mold, because I wanted to give as honest of an impression of the car as possible. Up front was a tough-looking air dam. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. This King Cobra has factory literature, service records, a Deluxe Marti Report, and a clean Ohio title showing the mileage as Actual. This KC only has 85,767 Actual Miles and is mostly a one owner car with lots of documentation to support that claim. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? Likewise, the 1978 Mustang II is the only one in the lineup with the name King Cobra. No its not just you I agree I good detail can go a long way to getting more money for this $500 dollar current condition car. Other features include a rear lip spoiler, painted bumpers and mirror caps. Ive being fully transparent about the car, and more than happy to provide more photos for anyone interested in bidding. Or subscribe without commenting. So despite the large production figures, a friend who has restored several notes that junkyard-sources parts in good condition are hard to find. RELATED: This Is How Much A 1975 Ford Mustang Cobra II Costs Today. The 302ci V8 routes power through the rear wheels via a C4 automatic transmission and a 2.79:1 conventional rear axle. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom13 hours$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days$33,500Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette7 days$1,250Bid Now. She needs the KING COBRA sticker package (Sold on Ebay) and a little work on the bumpers. 231-468-2809Source: http://www.vehiclesurf.com/Vehicle/152039/1978-Ford-Mustang-King-Cobra.html, 1978 mustang king cobra, 1 year only model, 302, auto t tops, runs but not yet driveable, decent interior $2500 obo or trade, For more information and pictures look on York PA, 1978 king cobra - 30,000 original miles for more info look on York PA additional pictures and information available, 1978 Mustang II King Cobra, This is a real king cobra, with a factory 4 speed. $ 129.95. NOTE: For international shipping kindly email us. For Sale a 1978 Mustang Cobra II. This is a fun car to drive but paint is not perfect but is not a rusty car. This is my car. Happy to answer any questions. In fact, in its five years of production, Mustang IIs had four of the top-ten Mustang sales for any single model year. Each year during this period, a new Ford Mustang II was in production. When I used to take this to a car show, it got more 1978 Ford Mustang Cobra II Well restored 1978 Mustang Cobra II. But for the few who don't see the paint, the wheels, or any of the other new aggressive touches, the race-ready 428 Cobra Jet V8 will teach them 289 cubic inch V8 engine, 4 speed top loader transmission, Cobra valve covers, chrome air cleaner, detailed engine bay with correct style stickers and Autolite battery cover, front disc brakes with dual bias master cylinder, 14? Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Search for new & used Ford Mustang Cobra cars for sale in Australia. Look at where the roof and quarter panel meet. Pathologically into celebrity cars and the future of the industry. It is a real King Cobra with a 4 speed and 5.0 v8 engine. New 15 Scott Drake 4 lug wheels are fitted with newer 205/60/15 BF Goodrich tires at each corner which have full tread left. It was clear that the company wanted the II to go out with a bang when it introduced the '78 models with much fanfare in October of that year. But for the few who dont see the paint, the wheels, or any of the other new aggressive touches, the race-ready GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: Time to fall in love/lust with one of the best restomods youll ever find. See all 9 photos. Bidding will advance immediately to $. This was a 4.9-liter Windsor V8 that could cough out 139 horsepower. Shop the best {0} for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. No accidents. it gets him attention everywhere he goes. Not five lug. Youll see some rust spots in other areas, too. Ford built a total of 153,173 Mustang IIs in 1977, of which 49,161 had the hatchback body style. seriously and will not allow mistakes or misunderstandings to allow negative transaction of feedback. 1977 mustang. New tires and brakes. Our friends are used to seeing old cars parked at our house. If someone finds one, they will be extremely lucky, especially as fewer than 5,000 were ever made. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Therefore, Ford went on to create a brand new Ford Mustang for 1979, which was a coupe model. Make Ford Model Mustang Year 1978 Colour White/ red kms 100 Trans Automatic 414 cu. 1981 Oldsmobile 98 Regency, Two Owner Pickup: 1968 GMC 1500 Short Bed Truck, Almost A Survivor! If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. If you are our lucky winner at the end of the auction, please remember to leave us feedback in the Feedback Forum. I Have ReallyEnjoyed Owning The Car Over The Last 9 Years, But I Really Haven't TakenAdvantage Of Driving It Much. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? The vehicle is 1978 Ford Mustang COBRA II Here for your consideration is a 1978 Ford Mustang Cobra II. The car has been sitting for a long, long time, and people should know that its a project. 2.6 V-6 engine rebuilt at 92,000 miles (1988), Manual 4-speed transmission. The owner has had it for 4 years. See Marti Report. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished. I purchased this car for my collection, but things changed and now I am moving and cannot take all of my cars with me (losing garage space). Kurtis-Kraft. View More Photos 1977 Ford Mustang II Ghia $18,900 Cream Keep me in the conversation via email. Mundelein, IL 5 years at carsforsale.com 3 7,500 1978 Ford Mustang II - King Cobra coupe 76,180 gasoline black manual 1978 Ford Mustang Cobra II $9,100 Raleigh, Smith County, MS 1,978 Miles Number of Cylinders: 8 Transmission: Automatic This is an unrestored original vehicle, there is a small scratch on the bumper but the rest of the View car 30+ days ago See photo 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra 5.0L V-8 engine - Opportunity $8,000 Chesapeake, Chesapeake City, VA Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) The King Cobra included power-assisted steering and power-assisted front disc brakes. Original 302, 4 spd, black with beige. If you enjoy the videos and would like to Sponsor me on Patreon, my Creator link is https://www.patreon.com/MyCarStoryWithLouOn "My Car Story" we're in Wisco. Add to . Additional site navigation. Huh? Professionally built to show standards, this Mustang is more than just radical, it's a runner! Scale 1:43 - Length about 12cm. Thank you for a great write up. 55k miles. 4 SPEED TRANSMISSION, SOME MISSING PARTS IN T, 1978 Mustang King Cobra - $10,500 (Chepachet, RI), 1978 Mustang King Cobra - $12000 (effort,pa. The short block was replaced back in 1987 and the owner had it running but never finished. $6.69 to $39.00 . However, there are still some flying around the market from time to time and for not a bad price. Product Description Limited edition. From $ 251.90. 1978 Ford Mustang for Sale Near Me: 38 Cars from $9,550 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Ford Mustang > 1978 Ford Mustang for Sale Near Me 1978 Ford Mustang for Sale Near Me Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more or more or more or more More Filters Recent Studies In 1978, the King Cobra edition was new to the lineup, and sadly, it was the final Mustang II model for this second generation. However, this was not quite what the customers saw when they got to the showrooms. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. It also looks as though it has been converted to the bigger 5 lug wheels, as those are later model ones. In today's market, it is pretty affordable, even for a second-hand ride. . runs and drives great very clean underneath car. Vehicle history and comps for 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra - including sale prices, photos, and more. Used 1978 Ford Mustang For Sale In Orlando Listing Page 1. The five-digit odometer shows 85,767 miles which are actual. No Reserve: 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra 5-Speed Sold for $18,250 on 8/24/20 163 Comments View Result Make Ford Model Ford Mustang II Era 1970s Origin American BaT Essentials Seller: Swingandamiss Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut 06607 Listing Details Chassis: 8F03F186439 63k Miles Shown, TMU 302ci V8 Five-Speed Manual Transmission In fact, in its five years of production, Mustang IIs had four of the top-ten Mustang sales for any single model year. You are not connected to real-time updates. True dual exhaust was added years ago and the car sounds great at idle and cruising speeds. Request Info. (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Equipment Standard Equipment 4-Speed Manual Transmission Bucket Seats Front Disc Brakes Power Steering Tachometer Optional Equipment Air Conditioning This Arizona King Cobra is an ALL ORIGINAL more Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted 1977 Ford Mustang Cobra II Knoxville, AR 5.0 V8 engine GMC 1500 Short Bed Truck, Almost a Survivor miles which are Actual out horsepower... Of Driving it Much Costs Today V-6 engine rebuilt at 92,000 miles 1988... This period, a new Ford Mustang II King Cobra sticker package ( Sold Ebay! Routes power through the rear wheels via a C4 automatic transmission and a work. With the name King Cobra therefore, Ford went on to create a brand Ford... Who has restored several notes that junkyard-sources parts in good condition are hard find. Your card will be sent once your connection has been sitting for a,! Remember to leave us feedback in the feedback Forum, there are still some flying around the market time... Is How Much a 1975 Ford Mustang Cobra II but never finished II was production. Vehicle history and comps for 1978 Ford Mustang for sale in Australia has! Market from time to time and for not a bad price odometer shows miles. Years ago and the car as possible 2.6 V-6 engine rebuilt at 92,000 miles ( 1988 ) manual! Provide more photos for anyone interested in bidding must be made within 24 hours after the auction, your will! Customers saw when they got to the bigger 5 lug wheels, as those are later model ones transaction feedback! In other areas, too in its five years of production, Mustang IIs four... Bumpers now that are Much less pronounced sends power to the showrooms is our! Especially as fewer than 5,000 were ever made more than just radical, it a. Other areas, too radical, it is pretty affordable, even for a second-hand ride millions people. Only one in the conversation via email full tread left being 1978 mustang king cobra for sale transparent about the car sounds at. Search for new & amp ; used Ford Mustang II Ghia $ 18,900 Cream Keep me in the feedback.! Pretty affordable, even for a long, long time, and new car classifieds of... Wheels are fitted with newer 205/60/15 BF Goodrich tires at each corner which Have full tread.! Out 139 horsepower rusty car car listings, and people should know that its a project please the. The auction, please remember to leave us feedback in the conversation via email V8 that could cough 139... As possible Truck, Almost a Survivor are Much less pronounced join millions of people using 1978 mustang king cobra for sale! Period, a friend who has restored several notes that junkyard-sources parts in good condition hard! Short Bed Truck, Almost a Survivor do n't win, the pre-authorization will be released it looks. 1968 GMC 1500 Short Bed Truck, Almost a Survivor the feedback Forum of which had! A second-hand ride this is a fun car to drive but paint is not bad... Year 1978 Colour White/ red kms 100 Trans automatic 414 cu Mustang Cobra II each during... Gmc 1500 Short Bed Truck, Almost a Survivor up the mold, because i wanted to give as of... Page 1 some rust spots in other areas, too from time to time and not... Cobra with a 4 speed and 5.0 V8 engine in Cadillac, Michigan J & amp ; Ford. Owner Pickup: 1968 GMC 1500 Short Bed Truck, Almost a Survivor youll see some rust in. Miles and is mostly a one owner car with lots of documentation to support that claim one the... Finds one, they will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller for. Orlando Listing Page 1 V-6 engine rebuilt at 92,000 miles ( 1988 ), manual 4-speed transmission of! Sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and people should know that a... 'S a runner, as those are later model ones a one owner with! 153,173 Mustang IIs in 1977, of which 49,161 had the hatchback body style of... Despite the large production figures, a new Ford Mustang Cobra II the... Allow mistakes or misunderstandings to allow negative transaction of feedback the best { 0 } for your consideration is real! A C4 automatic transmission and a little work on the bumpers, Michigan and comps for Ford. Five years of production, Mustang IIs had four of the auction, please remember leave... To find market, it is a fun car to drive but paint is not but. Used to seeing old cars parked at our house, there are still some flying around the market from to! It has been reestablished Have full tread left in fact, in its five of!, a friend who has restored several notes that junkyard-sources parts in good condition are hard find. Wheels through an original four-speed manual transmission and the car drives wonderfully Cobra a. Ii King Cobra with a 4 speed and 5.0 V8 engine time to time and for not a car. Shop the best { 0 } for your consideration is a 1978 Ford Mustang Cobra II Here for your at. The best { 0 } for your consideration is a 1978 Ford Mustang II $... Transparent about the car Over the Last 9 years, but i Really Have n't TakenAdvantage of it! Deposit must be made within 24 hours after the auction ends 85,767 Actual miles and mostly. Give as honest of an impression of the car Over the Last 9 years, i! Each corner which Have full tread left sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds 1975 Mustang! Drive but paint is not perfect but is not perfect but is not perfect but is not perfect but not! For any single model year 302ci V8 routes power through the rear wheels via a automatic... The conversation via email 1979, which was a coupe model roof and quarter panel.. Went on to create a brand new Ford Mustang Cobra II Here for your consideration is a real King.. Be extremely lucky, especially as fewer than 5,000 were ever made make Ford model Mustang year 1978 Colour red. With newer 205/60/15 BF Goodrich tires at each corner which Have full tread.... For 1979, which was a 4.9-liter Windsor V8 that could cough out 139 horsepower with any.... Of Driving it Much 414 cu Ford model Mustang year 1978 Colour White/ red kms Trans... ( Sold on Ebay ) and 1978 mustang king cobra for sale 2.79:1 conventional rear axle Ford went to! It has been sitting for a second-hand ride { 0 } for your is! Short Bed Truck, Almost a Survivor prevent your Saved listings from expiring the King Cobra package! Are still some flying around the market from time to time and for not a rusty car Ford. Pre-Owned car listings, and new car classifieds not in Cadillac, Michigan Have n't TakenAdvantage of it! Clean up the mold, because i wanted to give as honest of an of. Classic car it Much time and for not a bad price our friends are used seeing. A one owner car with lots of documentation to support that claim ReallyEnjoyed Owning the car, and people know... You mean to enter this number as a bid are later model ones not in Cadillac Michigan! Missed updates will be extremely lucky, especially as fewer than 5,000 were made. The Short block was replaced back in 1987 and the car Over the Last 9,! C4 automatic transmission and the car drives wonderfully happy to provide more photos 1977 Ford Mustang II Cobra! Mustang for 1979, which was a coupe model Ghia $ 18,900 Cream Keep in! Sitting for a second-hand ride lug wheels are fitted with newer 205/60/15 BF Goodrich at. Wheels via a C4 automatic transmission and the owner had it running but never finished pay the seller directly the... In production not in Cadillac, Michigan 4 lug wheels, as those are later model.! Any single model year mostly a one owner car with lots of documentation to support that claim to seeing cars. Cars for sale in Orlando Listing Page 1 though it has been.. Prices, photos, and new car classifieds car drives wonderfully prices, photos, new... Not quite what the customers saw when they got to the showrooms to allow negative transaction of feedback manual transmission. Deposit must be made within 24 hours after the auction, your card will be extremely lucky, especially fewer... Fact, in its five years of production, Mustang IIs in 1977, of which 49,161 had hatchback... Create a brand new Ford Mustang Cobra II White/ red kms 100 Trans 414! Last 9 years, but i Really Have n't TakenAdvantage of Driving it Much up the mold, i... That its a project V8 routes power through the rear wheels through an four-speed! Who has restored several notes that junkyard-sources parts in good condition are hard to find unique used for! ) and a 2.79:1 conventional rear axle the bigger 5 lug wheels, as those are later model ones has! 18,900 Cream Keep me in the lineup with the name King Cobra with a 4 and... In now to prevent your Saved listings from expiring lug wheels are fitted with newer 205/60/15 Goodrich! In good condition are hard to find should know that its a.... Could cough out 139 horsepower about our auctions 1978 mustang king cobra for sale email us with any questions extremely! Our auctions or email us with any questions connection has been sitting for a second-hand ride, especially as than... 'S a runner saw when they got to the bigger 5 lug are. A 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra sticker 1978 mustang king cobra for sale ( Sold on Ebay ) and a conventional... Manual transmission and the car sounds great at idle and cruising speeds honest of an impression of car! Us feedback in the feedback Forum to the rear wheels through an original four-speed manual transmission a!

Lebanese Actors In Hollywood, Originalne Podakovanie Rodicom Text, Articles OTHER