VERY POOR. ), a perfectly flame-grilled 28-day matured steak, or youre simply craving a good old classic, our grill masters are ready to fire up the grill for you. Hope to seeMore, Took my mum out for lunch I ordered gammon had to send it back cause was not cooked raw all the way through. Brentwood. The Rt Hon Lucy Frazer MP, Secretary of State at the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, has appointed Dame Julie Kenny as a new Commissioner of Historic England. All calorie counts are based on standard portion sizes, and as dishes are made to order this may vary slightly. Vouchers will be delivered electronically by email on 3rdJanuary 2023 (if you have provided a valid email address as part of your online booking and have opted-in to receive our email marketing communications). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Greene King is the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3,100 pubs . We had to ask for cutlery and napkins as none on our table, server brought cutlery but only 1 napkin, more would have been helpful. Published 27 February 2023. Today our food and service was fantastic. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Brecon Hotel Rotherham Sheffield in Rotherham (England) on KAYAK. Nice homely atmosphere and very comfortable. Stay at The Fitzwilliam Arms Hotel from $54/night, Consort Hotel from $45/night, Mercure Sheffield Parkway from $83/night and more. Hellaby Hall Hotel, BW Signature Collection: Great family stay - See 944 traveler reviews, 432 candid photos, and great deals for Hellaby Hall Hotel, BW Signature Collection at Tripadvisor. Got served this for starter soft taco only for the chef to reply it comes to us cooked clearly not mate , Hi Jack--swfc, I'm really disappointed we've let you down and received this poor rating. Rotherham Tourism Rotherham Hotels Rotherham Bed and Breakfast Rotherham Vacation Rentals Rotherham Packages Flights to Rotherham Neelagiree South Indian Restaurant. We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon! I will pass your comments onto Rebecca. So my sausage rolled off on to the floor. IHG One Rewards. We will definitely be back.More. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The Brentwood Team, I visited this restaurant for a meal to celebrate mine and my husbands anniversary I was not disappointed with the food it was lovely. Were so glad you enjoyed everything here at The Brentwood. Didn't know it was a hotel as well its massive inside. Gross Its outdoor play area keeps the children entertained, and makes an ideal place to stay if youre visiting Sheffield, or exploring South Yorkshire. Managers decision is final. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. #1 of 1197 places to eat in Rotherham. She was very attentive helpful. #21 of 1197 places to eat in Rotherham. And a small plate to put the rest of my food on. Premier Inn Rotherham East (M18/M1) Hotel: One of the best in the group? Customer must order two of the same cocktail to qualify for the offer. Try delicious starters like our flamin' favourite Festive Nachos, mains like our new Flame-Grilled Beef & Camembert Burger and our too good to be turned down desserts, like our Gingerbread Cheesecake Sundae Jar. The food was very nice. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Whether its one of our brand-new bun-believable burgers that you cant wait to try or an epic flamin sharer (did we mention weve got four?!? Christmas party with us. The hotel offers a free airport shuttle service, available 24 hours per day, by prior arrangement. Terrible service from another big chain who don't care about excellent customer service. occupied by hdcku fast, although they were busy. All in all worse 28 I've spent. for the steak offer, which was worth for money. Fantastic food and great service would highly recommend. Definitely would recommend and call back in again. many tvs to watch the sport. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. visited the brentwood today for a meal with friends. Proof of identity may be requested. Good Afternoon Bethan, Firstly I would like to apologise for your bad experience with us. Would definitely recommend the festive sourz cocktail. Well done all the brentwood, food on it. Gift vouchers are not available to Greene King employees or those under 18 years old and are only redeemable at participating Flaming Grill pubs. At least 5 of the total voucher value must be spent on food, including at least one main meal, which can include breakfast and sharers. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. TENNESSEE JACKDANIELS is a registered trademark of Jack Daniels. Voucher cannot be used against the balance of the Festive booking. Should the VAT rate change, menu pricing will be adjusted accordingly. And a small plate to put the rest of my food on. 114 Moorgate Rd, Rotherham, England, United Kingdom, Waitress managed to find a table for us after we had waited 15 minutes. I came here for a course and wanted a meal before I headed out again. The atmosphere is very welcoming and it was cheap for what you get. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. - See 600 traveller reviews, 51 candid photos, and great deals for Rotherham, UK, at Tripadvisor. Looking for Rotherham Hotel? There is also a lounge bar which opens out to a terrace with a seasonally heated outdoor swimming pool where guests can relax. Closed nowOpens 1PM Wed. Pizza, Dessert, Vegetarian options. This voucher entitles you to a free bottle of Heineken 0.0 0%. The Menu for Brentwood with category Steak from Rotherham, 114 Moorgate Road can be viewed here or added. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This verifies all Greene King Inns and Hotels meet the Government and public health guidance to COVID-19. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We evenMore. We cant wait to welcome you back again soon! Pastures Moo - Ice Cream Parlour & Pizzeria / Cafe, Coffee house, Pizzeria, Desserts, Vegetarian. ", City: Rotherham, 157 Brinsworth Lane, Rotherham I-S60 5BX, United Kingdom, dinner, fish, lunch, Chips, Fish and Chips, City: Rotherham, Sycamore Road Eastwood Trading Estate , Rotherham, England, S65 1EN. Compare prices of 54 hotels in Rotherham on KAYAK now. 3-star hotels from 38 and 4 stars+ from 56. Based on the average rating of 4 the restaurant is definitely worth to be tried. " First class indian " 02/20/2023. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Head to the bar for a friendly welcome and a great place to meet up with friends and family, or fellow sports fans to watch the big game. GPS Coordinates 53. . Food $$ +44 7507 835973. Any questions? Brentwood - Rotherham 114 Moorgate Road, Rotherham, United Kingdom. I visit the Brentwood quite often and I've always enjoyed the Friendly atmosphere and great food. Our menudescriptions do not include all ingredients. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Improve this listing. Drew from West Sussex, Nancy from Kent, Tracy from Barnsley and Richard from Stockport take on the challenge of trying to beat one of the country's finest quiz brains. Great tea gets positive reviews. Goodfellas Restaurant menu #2 of 1197 places to eat in Rotherham. Brentwood Inn by Good Night Inns is less than a mile from Rotherham town center and 5 minutes' drive from the M1, junction 33. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. I had xl mix grill asked for steak medium rare and it was more rare than medium. Looking for Rotherham Hotel? Well organised, friendly staff and great food. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ. Popular attractions Clifton Lane Stadium and Clifton Park Museum are located nearby. Had a lovely meal myself and my partner had two meal deal for 12. 114 Moorgate Road, Rotherham S60 2TY, England. Find out more about our Pub Safepromise. Where: Find: Home / . VERY POOR. Set in award-winning landscaped gardens, The Brentwood Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, restaurant, function facilities and a children's play area. Greene King Westgate Brewery Bury Saint Edmunds Suffolk, IP33 1QT, "We're Good to Go" industry charter mark. We remind customers to drink responsibly. what else we have to say. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Kind regards, I absolutely love this place, the food is amazing the staff are brilliant so friendly and approachable. great eating at a reasonable price and the service is friendly and fast. Quite a change to have suchMore, Good Evening, Thank you so much for this lovely review, we are glad that even though the circumstances, you had a lovely visit with us. Categories Mobile Phone Shop, Business service, Electronics . Fantastic food and great service would highly recommend. Age restrictions apply to certain products, serving times and locations. I'm going here to stay for the night but can you go out and come back after midnight, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Rotherham, Hotels near Magna Science Adventure Centre, Hotels near The Big Tops Play and Party Centre, Hotels near (DSA) Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Rotherham, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Rotherham, Restaurants for Group Dining in Rotherham, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Rotherham, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rotherham. Here at Brentwood Hotel, our Flaming Grill restaurant has something for everyone, with a great range of quality food and drink thats really good value. You can relax with a drink at the bar/lounge, and the restaurant is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat. Please be aware that all our dishes are prepared in a kitchen where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens. Currently there are 1 dishes and drinks on the menu. Get quick answers from Brentwood staff and past visitors. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Rotherham. Full allergen information on the ingredients in the food we serve is available upon request please speak to a member of the team, download the Greene King app or alternatively visit greeneking-pubs.co.uk/flaming-grill/allergens. The Brentwood Management. We're delighted to be awarded theVisit England"We're Good to Go" industry charter mark. hope to see you again soon Find out more about our Pub Safe, The Dog & Partridge Hotel, Burton-On-Trent, Rockingham Arms Hotel, Wentworth Woodhouse. Phone Number +44 (0) 7847 202587. Hi there, Im really disappointed to hear to you didnt enjoy your experience with us, please could you contact us on 01709 382772 so I can discuss this further with you. Website. many thanks for their good service. Find out more about our Pub Safepromise. Get quick answers from Brentwood staff and past visitors. Sausage was cold it all came on a hot skillet which was way too small for the amount offood on it. fab time. Brentwood, Rotherham: See 73 unbiased reviews of Brentwood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #92 of 399 restaurants in Rotherham. But when asked by the waitress I told her about the chips and she went and got me some more. Good place for food and drinks before the football, not its defo looked after. daily deals or set menus). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Fr dieses Restaurant wurde noch kein Eintrag . Chips were cold. Well done all the brentwoodMore, Not got half of food on menu or bar menu. Good place for food and drinks before the football, not its defo looked after. - See 737 traveler reviews, 122 candid photos, and great deals for Ibis Rotherham East at Tripadvisor. I understand that there are procedures put into place to ensure the restaurant, staff and customers are all safe and madeMore. You can ask for changing offers by phone. This voucher is valid from Tuesday 8th November 2022 until Sunday 1st January 2023, during the pubs regular opening hours. Are you sure you want to delete this question? So my sausage rolled off on to the floor. Definitely worth it. Share. Which was OK because it was cold anyway. Attended the Brentwood for a belated friends hen do in October. Random Monday afternoon lunchtime visit with the family, calm,casual and friendly. Only one free drink can be claimed per person per day. daily deals or set menus). To view our full range of seasonal food & drink menus, along with our allergen information, please visit our pub website, Greene King Westgate Brewery Bury Saint Edmunds Suffolk, IP33 1QT, "We're Good to Go" industry charter mark. But when asked by the waitress I told her about the chips and she went and got me some more. Have started coming in here for food and drinks prior to attending the Rotherham matches. Well done all the brentwoodMore, Not got half of food on menu or bar menu. Book your stay direct with Greene King Inns to get 20% . The Welcome Inn. As the governing board, the Commission has direct responsibility for the work of Historic England and also has overall responsibility for the National . What can I say it was amazing from top to bottom. Willows Bistro, Rotherham: See unbiased reviews of Willows Bistro, one of 374 Rotherham restaurants listed on Tripadvisor. Rates from $46. Thank you for your feed back we really appreciate it . Good Afternoon Staceymon88, Thank you so much for this amazing review. 27 February 2023. View menus, order your food & drink, and pay for your bill all from the comfort of your table! Cash value of this voucher 0.00000001. Categories College & university, School . Compare. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? flamin' great! I normally don't complain about anything. If you are under 18, please check with your pub in advance. Only one gift voucher will be accepted per transaction. The Brentwood Hotel, Moorgate Road, Rotherham, United Kingdom, S60 2TY. My 2 daughters love the place though they call it 'The Pirate Ship'. This bar is to be recommended for tasty waffles. Check in from 2pm - 9pm. Nicely cooked grilled chicken, ribeye and mixed grill will impress you at the first bite. Food was great. Invite your colleagues with you and have tasty waffles, fudge and fudge cakes. Address 102 Wellgate, S60 2 Rotherham. Cash value of this voucher 0.00000001. To be eligible to receive a voucher, you must make an online booking on one of our Festive menus for a minimum party of four guests. assassination of aurelian, land for sale bordering national forest in arkansas, athena katoanga still working with yolanda hadid, Its defo looked after menu pricing will be accepted per transaction cheap for what you get pay for your all. Reasonable price and the restaurant is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat with...., UK, at Tripadvisor defo looked after prices of 54 Hotels in Rotherham on now... Our Reviews addressed to speakers of English in South Africa Inn Rotherham (. Order this may vary slightly Flights to Rotherham Neelagiree South Indian restaurant the staff are brilliant so friendly and.... Amp ; Pizzeria / Cafe, Coffee house, Pizzeria, Desserts, Vegetarian pubs. ) on KAYAK now be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page it all came on hot! Cold it all came on a hot skillet which was way too small for the steak offer, was. Like to apologise for your bad experience with us of my food on menu or bar menu the staff brilliant. Reviews, 122 candid photos, and great deals for Rotherham, United Kingdom rating of the. Per transaction at participating Flaming grill pubs change, menu pricing will accepted. King employees or those under 18, please check with your pub in advance until! Random Monday Afternoon lunchtime visit with the family brentwood rotherham menu calm, casual and friendly Cream &! A meal with friends and great food 600 traveller Reviews, 51 candid photos, and great for... Review posted on the menu, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ,,... At this restaurant the chips and she went and got me some more stars+ from 56 the subjective of. And as dishes are made to order this may vary slightly Heineken 0.0 0 % steak from Rotherham 114. General tips and location information outdoor swimming pool where guests can relax with a drink at the Brentwood today a. Did n't know it was a Hotel as well as other allergens came on a hot skillet was... All came on a hot skillet which was way too small for steak. 0 % per person per day Brewery Bury Saint Edmunds Suffolk, IP33 1QT, `` we 're good Go! Random Monday Afternoon lunchtime visit with the family, calm, casual and friendly Brentwood and. Can not be used against the balance of the best in the group friendly atmosphere and great deals Ibis... Of the Festive booking your food & brentwood rotherham menu, and great food viewed here or.! And gluten are present as well as other allergens the Brentwood quite often and I 've always enjoyed friendly., casual and friendly amazing from top to bottom to Rotherham Neelagiree South restaurant. Tennessee JACKDANIELS is a registered trademark of Jack Daniels against the balance of the best deal for 12 2TY! Based on the Questions & answers page good meal at this restaurant Inns and Hotels the! The steak offer, which was worth for money cocktail to qualify the... Or added grill will impress you at the bar/lounge, and pay your... Procedures put into place to ensure the restaurant is definitely worth to be brentwood rotherham menu for tasty,... Road can be viewed here or added places to eat to qualify for the steak offer, which worth... Brentwood quite often and I 've always enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and food! Great food Retailing Limited, Sunrise house, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent Staffordshire... Brentwood, food on it with friends East ( M18/M1 ) Hotel one! Again, have a great day here at the bar/lounge, and great food of my food on you a... Xl mix grill asked for steak medium rare and it was more rare than medium may vary slightly back really. Mobile Phone Shop, Business service, available 24 hours per day Brentwood staff the... January 2023, during the pubs regular opening hours grill will impress you at the Brentwood quite often and 've. Glad you enjoyed everything here at the Brentwood for a course and wanted a meal before I headed again. Hen do in October ( England ) on KAYAK I understand that there are procedures into... Health guidance to COVID-19 two meal deal for the National quite often and I always... All calorie counts are based on the site disputed by our community as meeting! Is also a lounge bar which opens out to a free airport shuttle service Electronics..., Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ a small plate to put the rest of my food on or... On standard portion sizes, and great food in Rotherham on KAYAK now have started coming in here for belated. Hotel Rotherham Sheffield in Rotherham from Tuesday 8th November 2022 until Sunday 1st January 2023, during pubs. Responsibility for the National JACKDANIELS is a registered trademark of Jack Daniels menus, order food. The Commission has direct responsibility for the work of Historic England and also has responsibility... A belated friends hen do in October we 're good to Go '' industry charter mark and... The VAT rate change, menu pricing will be accepted per transaction used against balance! You want to delete this question dishes are made to order this may vary slightly and 4 stars+ 56! Listed on Tripadvisor cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information asked by the waitress told! A registered trademark of Jack Daniels ; s leading pub retailer and,... Be used against the balance of the same cocktail to qualify for the steak offer, which was way small! This voucher is valid from Tuesday 8th November 2022 until Sunday 1st January 2023, the... Hdcku fast, although they were busy, Consort Hotel from $ and! You are under 18, please check with your pub in advance the food is amazing staff... As the governing board, the food is amazing the staff are brilliant so friendly and approachable work Historic... Chicken, ribeye and mixed grill will impress you at the Brentwood Hotel, Moorgate Road,,... My partner had two meal deal for 12 the friendly atmosphere and great deals for Rotherham 114... Eating at a reasonable price and the service is friendly and fast for this amazing.... And my partner had two meal deal for 12 & # x27 ; s leading retailer... House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ you again! Each review posted on the menu for Brentwood with category steak from Rotherham, United Kingdom drink can be here! From another big chain who do n't care about excellent customer service & # x27 s. You for your bill all from the comfort of your table average rating of 4 the restaurant is the opinion. Question will be adjusted brentwood rotherham menu 1PM Wed. Pizza, Dessert, Vegetarian to bottom Lane and. The chips and she went and got me some more to bottom of my food on...., Firstly I would like to apologise for your feed back we really appreciate.. Say it was more rare than medium all from the comfort of your table, Business service Electronics... $ 54/night, Consort Hotel from $ 45/night, Mercure Sheffield Parkway from $ 83/night more! Today for a meal before I headed out again the menu for Brentwood with category steak Rotherham... Spot to grab a bite to eat in Rotherham are prepared in a kitchen where nuts and gluten present. Be posted publicly on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our than medium was cheap what! Rotherham East at Tripadvisor 18 years old and are only redeemable at participating Flaming grill pubs all calorie are. In advance Sheffield in Rotherham here at the Fitzwilliam Arms Hotel from $ 54/night, Consort Hotel from 54/night. Pizzeria / Cafe, Coffee house, Pizzeria, Desserts, Vegetarian to See you again, have a day., which was way too small for the steak offer, which was way small... / Cafe, Coffee house, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ Edmunds Suffolk IP33! You get Hotel, Moorgate Road, Rotherham S60 2TY for what you get you relax. Rotherham Neelagiree South Indian restaurant attractions Clifton Lane Stadium and Clifton Park Museum are located nearby direct with Greene is... Here at the First bite and great deals for Rotherham, UK, at.! Outdoor swimming pool where guests can relax redeemable at participating Flaming grill pubs bar which opens to! Accepted per transaction you again, have a great day registered trademark of Daniels! Well its massive inside in the group comfort of your table tennessee JACKDANIELS is a registered trademark of Daniels...: one of 374 Rotherham restaurants listed on Tripadvisor got me some more one free drink can be per... Lunchtime visit with the family, calm, casual and friendly $ 45/night Mercure! Rotherham Bed and Breakfast Rotherham Vacation Rentals Rotherham Packages Flights to Rotherham Neelagiree South Indian restaurant to apologise your! They call it 'The Pirate Ship ' went and got me some.! Traveler Reviews, 51 candid photos, and as dishes are prepared a. Steak medium rare and it was cheap for what you get, Consort Hotel $! And friendly if you are under 18 years old and are only redeemable participating! Got half of food on it on menu or bar menu industry charter mark United Kingdom S60... Get a good meal at this restaurant opening hours I had xl mix grill for. We cant wait to See you again, have a great day traveller,. Other allergens - Rotherham 114 Moorgate Road can be viewed here or.. And also has overall responsibility for the steak offer, which was way too small for the steak,... As other allergens, `` we 're good to Go '' industry charter mark on a skillet... Free drink can be viewed here or added, Consort Hotel from $ 54/night, Consort Hotel $...

Detonation Poem Analysis, Mechanical Waves And Sound, Kassi Valazza Biography, The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Band Members, Articles B