The song used in introductions by the Chicago Bulls and many other sports teams is "Sirius" by The Alan Parsons project, the opening track on the Eye In The Sky album. Feels So Good , 10 , 3 . You might not know the title of this song, but you'll recognize it when you hear it. ", Ella shrugged and said, "beats me!". Chuck's subsequent album for A&M was Children Of Sanchez. Sheryl Crow. He raised over $50,000 for St. John's Nursing Home at his 60th Birthday Bash Concert at the Eastman Theatre and played a few bars of "Feels So Good". Tyler talks about his true love: songwriting. theres a tiny sample available from this amazon page. 6.2 . Hank puts his reputation on the line when he recommends Dale for an exterminator job at Megalomart.only to realize that Dale thinks the vermin is Chuck Mangione; Bobby cheats at a game by stuffing beans up his nose. With you it feels like it should feel. Like M*A*S*H or Nova. Statement: The "-Chuck Mangione" song audition address of the singer "Chuck Mangione _ Feels So Good" is collected from the Internet. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2022-06-18 22:27:09 - Paris/France. Other performers on the track were Charles Meeks on bass, Chris Vadala on saxophone and James Bradley, Jr. on drums. Bonny Cepeda y su Orq. And since I have very few songs in my head that don't have lyrics, I have to assume I heard this one a million times - beginning to end. Feels So Good Vocals/Composers. In America, Feels So Good is one of the most popular instrumental songs of all time, and certainly the biggest flugelhorn hit. Feel so good-chuck mangione . (wild guess #3). Mangione has released more than 30 albums since 1960. Song continues as Lizzy tells another story to Jeff. Chuck Mangione. In 1988, Mangione appeared on the hit family TV show: Sharon, Lois & Bram's Elephant Show as "Little Boy Blue" playing his famous song. Ask MetaFilter is a question and answer site that covers nearly any question on earth, where members help each other solve problems. The song also reached the top of the Billboard adult contemporary chart. Harry is Derek Smalls in Spinal Tap, Mark Shubb in The Folksmen, and Mr. Burns on The Simpsons. What was Chuck Mangiones most popular song? Chuck Mangione Feels So Good An A&M Records Release; 1977 UMG Recordings, Inc. 4:33. Freddie Hubbard (Frederick Dewayne Hubbard, Indianapolis, Indiana, April 7, 1938 - Sherman Oaks, California, December 29, 2008) was an American jazz trumpeter.Hubbard was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, and associated in his youth with various musicians in Indianapolis, including Wes Montgomery and Montgomery's The song also reached the top of the Billboard adult contemporary chart. 10 minutes ago I had no idea what this song was. It contains his hit single, the title song Feels So Good, which in an edited form reached No. There were many shows that had similar sounding theme songs in the 80s though. In America, "Feels So Good" is one of the most popular instrumental songs of all time, and certainly the biggest flugelhorn hit. Read before you think. Plays briefly when Columbus drives off in the car and a zombie pops up in the back seat. Feels So Good Lyrics. View full set. It was released in October 1997 as the lead single from his debut album, Harlem World, and it appeared on the Money Talks soundtrack. [3] This album won him his second Grammy, in the category Best Pop Instrumental performance in 1979. Jerry discuss with Wade and Stan at the diner about the ransom. I also have dim memories of a 70's daytime show with a theme (end credits, I think) that sounded remarkably like "Feels So Good." Addeddate 2011-08-01 21:33:13 Identifier FeelsSoGood. Submit your music. Feels So Good (Vocal) by Chuck Mangione (1982) Jazz / Blues. Can't remember the name of that movie you saw when you were a kid? USA - A&M Memories. He had only nine hours the day before to rehearse at A&M studios with the orchestra's musicians and was never able to run through the entire set list once in its entirety. Mangione, who made several guest appearances on the show during its run from 1997 to 2010, portrayed himself as the reluctant celebrity spokesperson for Mega Lo Mart. Chuck Mangione (Feels So Good) Grammy 1979Live. Indeed, he recorded with the Lamplighters, one of the many groups on the early R&B scene in South Central TV News Understanding 9/11. Grant Geissman's initial stamp on pop culture was the improvised guitar solo on Chuck Mangione's 1978 pop crossover hit, "Feels So Good." A San Jose, California native who grew up on a steady diet of Beatles, Eric Clapton/Cream, surf guitar music and later jazz and blues greats Wes Montgomery, Kenny Burrell and B.B. I associate this song with a certain amount of impatience, waiting for the show I was after to get started. He signed with Mercury Records as a solo artist and released his first album in 1970, charting for the first . Soundtrack ("Feels So Good") 1990; Zombieland. Maybe thats why people remember it? gobot87 2 yr. ago. 4 on the U.S. charts. Song in the background at the diner. Jimi Hendrix wrote "The Wind Cries Mary" not about marijuana, but about his girlfriend at the time, Kathy Mary Etchingham. 9:20. Description: Chuck Mangione's huge hit arranged by Victor Lpez, "Feels so Good" features the Flugelhorn solo (on the 1st trumpet part) throughout with the distinctive melody and then a written out solo along with a written tenor sax solo. Mangione's composition "Chase the Clouds Away" was used at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Quebec. Foreigner's songwriter/guitarist tells the stories behind the songs "Juke Box Hero," "I Want To Know What Love Is," and many more. I remember that song from some TV show into from mid 80s, and I was baffled to find out it was never used for any show. A recurring joke is that whatever tune he plays on his flugelhorn inevitably shifts into "Feels So Good" after a few bars; After the Mega Lo Mart blows up, Mangione states during a group therapy session that "Every song I play now sounds like 'Feels So Good'." In 1981, Mangione composed and performed the theme for the film The Cannonball Run. (MI). All selections written by Chuck Mangione. Feels So Good. Show And Tell. 4:19. Limited 180gm transparent red colored vinyl LP pressing. Linked Releases. 7.6. Strange gets into an argument over the year of release for the song playing. Peaked at #41 on 3.30.1979. The band was also featured with a 70-piece orchestra on the live album An Evening of Magic, which was recorded at the Hollywood Bowl on July 16, 1978, at the height of Mangione's success from "Feels So Good". Mangione opened and closed the show with "Feels So Good" and its "Reprise" version. . October 1997 See Also. Charles Frank Mangione ( MAN-jee-OH-nee; born November 29, 1940) is an American flugelhorn player, voice actor, trumpeter and composer. The song was part of a running gag throughout King Of The Hill, an animated TV series set in the fictional town of Arlen, Texas. Radio Bton! The name is thought to come from the German word wing which makes the name flugelhorn wing horn. 5 Non-Christmas Movies to Watch This Holiday, Best Online Games to Play with your Friends, 12 tips for creating visual content on social media. The song was produced by D-Dot and Sean Puffy Combs and featured R&B singer Kelly Price on the chorus. List of all the songs by CHUCK MANGIONE, heard in movies and tv shows. He returned to the road in 1997 and evidently it was a positive experience, since he returned to the studio the following year to cut The Feeling's Back. Zach pulls out a gun and shoots Beth in the head. > Could it have been used as a local news theme song? Mangione played material from the just-released "Children of Sanchez" soundtrack album, which made its West Coast concert debut. After a long hiatus, the character of Chuck Mangione returned in May 2007 in an episode titled "Lucky's Wedding Suit". Shit, I looked too, and I think the answer is no. Hooked on Funk by Meco Monardo (1983) Multiple Elements. What TV show used Feels So Good as a theme song? This 1970s jazz album-related article is a stub. All rights reserved. Jeff Tyzik Jazz Ensemble Conductor Score & Parts Grade: 3 (Medium . It was written and produced by Mangione, and is the title track from his 1977 album. The liner notes from the album describe the frenzy in which the performance was put together. Chuck Mangione-Feels so good. [2], Mangione was born and raised in Rochester, New York, United States. You just appear. Canada - A&M. USA - Collectables. And as usual, we read your emails and go over the week's news. plus-circle . Released . Was covered in 4 songs see all. Read the rules and suggestions of this subreddit for tips on how to get the most out of TOMT. When his assistant says that the song was released in 1978, Strange corrects him, letting him know that it was issued in December 1977 (hes right). Dave Ortega. 2. Avicii. Any real fan of Danny DeVito is a fan of Taxi; that's where most of us first saw him. Easy Listening. Man, I was coming up with nothing until evilelf mentioned a morning show -- now I'm convinced he's right, but I can't remember which show. https://www.songfacts.com/facts/chuck-mangione/feels-so-good, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DL8SGEyhZE, The theme from Love Boat was pretty similar too. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues 2013. It was written and produced by Mangione, and is the title track from his 1977 album.Feels So Good (composition) Is feels so good a theme song? Charles Frank Mangione (/mndioni/ MAN-jee-OH-nee; born November 29, 1940)[1] is an American flugelhorn player, voice actor, trumpeter and composer. Recording Engineer: Stillman KellyAssociated Performer, Saxophone: Chris VadalaAssociated Performer, Guitar: Grant GeissmanAssociated Performer, Electric Bass: Charles MeeksAssociated Performer, Drums: James Bradley, Jr.Composer Lyricist: Chuck MangioneAuto-generated by YouTube. . How he identifies the beauty in a melody and turns sorrow into art. What show used Chuck Mangione Feels so good as a theme song? 488,241. Piano; Guitar; Drums & Percussion . If you ever fell asleep with the TV on, you probably heard it a lot in your sleep. Feels So Good 1940 Flugelhorn () Chuck Mangione ( ) 1977 . For songwriters, Johnny represents the American man. Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good . I know this was used in the 80s. During the surgery, Dr. Ha! [10] In 1997, Mangione did a session with Les Paul. Feels So Good, released in October 1977, was certified as Chuck's first gold album in February 1978. lang is a credited writer on the Rolling Stones song "Anybody Seen My Baby?" The improvised guitar solo that Grant Geissman played on Chuck Mangione's 1978 pop crossover smash Feels So Good was the first time his name was associated with popular culture. Chuck Mangione first recorded with his brother Gap in a band called The Jazz Brothers, which formed in 1960. These selections cover his well-known '70s material, when Mangione achieved crossover pop status with "Feels So Good." Also included are "Land of Make Believe," "Main Squeeze," and "Children of Sanchez Overture." This seven-song budget priced . 4 on the U.S. charts.The song also reached the top of the Billboard adult contemporary chart. What do you put on a resume if you have no relevant experience? charts. To jog peoples memory. In America, "Feels So Good" is one of the most popular instrumental songs of all time, and certainly the biggest flugelhorn hit. July. WHERE YOU'VE HEARD IT. Featured lyrics. There's no place for me to hide The thoughts of all the time I cried And felt this pain That I have known Because I needed just to hear That special something And then one day You just appear You said "hello" "Let's make love along the way" Your name is music to my heart I'll always really love you Feel so good when I'm with you I can't . The flugelhorn solo range is up to written high C but the solo is cued on the 1st tenor part. The song was part of a running gag throughout King Of The Hill, an animated TV series set in the fictional town of Arlen, Texas. Feels So Good is a 1977 jazz album released by Mangione. Tell Me When It's Over. It's a sin that kids grow up nowadays without a show like Taxi. It was also frequently referenced on the animated television comedy King of the Hill, on which Mangione had a recurring voice role as himself. 12K. Some of Chuck Mangione's most popular songs include Feels So Good, which was featured in the The Late Show with Stephen Colbert soundtrack, and Feels So Good, featured in the Doctor Strange soundtrack. Cooke hasn't shot anything since the camp, except with his camera - he became a freelance photographer for National Geographic. Most jazz flugelhorn players use the instrument as an auxiliary to the trumpet, but in the 1970s Chuck Mangione gave up playing the trumpet and concentrated on the flugelhorn alone, notably on his jazz-pop hit song Feels So Good. It either played on the TV when I was sleeping (or doing any other multitasking really), or it was legit playing on mainstream radio stations in the background of my life. Bellavia. Mangione was quoted describing the editing of the original version of the track as "major surgery. Got me thinking is this an example of the MandelaEffect? When did Chuck Mangione Feels So Good? Feel so good when I'm with you. If you ever fell asleep with the TV on, you probably heard it a lot in your sleep. Chuck Mangione Feels So Good. This Television Series plays Feels So Good performed by Chuck Mangione Feels So Good, played on the flugelhorn, is played as a running gag on King of the Hill. Mason Ramsey. The song was part of a running gag throughout King Of The Hill, an animated TV series set in the fictional town of Arlen, Texas. Featured. The composition was heard frequently in King of the Hill, including a running gag in which Mangione (who often guest starred on the show as himself) worked it into whatever he was playing. In 1979, Mangione was featured in a commercial for Memorex when he sang the song Feels So Good. Ella Fitzgerald, who became well-known in the 1970s because to her appearances in Memorex advertisements, was able to hear Mangione and the other musicians perform it, and then she had it played back to her.Ella gave a shrug and responded with beats me! when she was questioned whether . Paul has dinner with his girlfriend, Kristen, at his apartment. The radio edit retained the two key elements in the song: Mangiones flugelhorn, and the guitar solo by Grant Geissman. [4] The recording was also nominated for a Grammy Award for Record of the Year at the ceremony held in 1979, losing out to Billy Joel's "Just the Way You Are". I'll always really love you. [15]. Chuck MangioneFeels So Good An A&M Records Release; 1977 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1977. Chuck Mangione [2] It contains his hit single, the title song "Feels So Good", which in an edited form reached No. My husband and I have both been googling for hours, with no luck. ABC News Good Morning America has launched a new image and promo campaign. Your name is music to my heart. Rescue Me. TAXI. Feels So Good is a 1977 jazz album released by Chuck Mangione. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. In an homage to the series, Mangione's album Everything For Love contains a track titled "Peggy Hill". . Verve's Finest Hour profiles career highlights from trumpeter and flgelhornist Chuck Mangione. This week we list the content our listeners use to show off their systems whether it be for music listening or movie watching. My faulty memory suggests it was early, Maybe people are confusing it with the theme of The Dating Game? Your Google-fu let you down? Doctor Strange (2016) clip with quote Feels So Good, Chuck Mangione, 1977. Chuck Mangione March is Steering Committee election season! Two members of jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band were among those who died in the Continental Airlines flight that crashed into a home near Buffalo, N.Y. on Thursday night Content Skip to Main . You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. 501K views, 2.6K likes, 1K loves, 337 comments, 11K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Music Retro: Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good (1977) #70s #Smoothjazz #easylistening #musicretro Soundtrack: Doctor Strange. Mangione is discovered by Dale Gribble, who keeps his secret, in the episode "Mega-Lo Dale." "B' Bye" featured a string arrangement from Bill Reichenbach. In the context of the series, Mangione chafes under an oppressive spokesperson contract with Mega Lo Mart (his contract had him appearing at every Mega-Lo store opening, some 400 per year, leaving him no time to tour, record or be with his family). Unrivaled Mac notes apps for fuss-free note-taking, 6 Actionable Tips for Improving Your Websites SEO, Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes. Night Court and Hill Street Blues for example. If there is any infringement of your rights, please inform us, and we will delete the relevant information . With you it feels so good Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind. It contains his hit single, the title song "Feels So Good", which in an edited form reached No. There's no place for me to hide / The thoughts of all the time I cried / And . 4:50. It was written and produced by Mangione, and is the title track from his 1977 album. Soundtrack ("Feels So Good") 2009; The Cannonball Run. I'll always really love you. You said "hello". Love's Theme. She talks about swiping lottery tickets when she lived at a group home. It was also frequently referenced on the animated TV comedy King . This is an old thread, but it's King of the Hill you're probably thinking of. Noah Cyrus. Bonny Cepeda y su Orq. 4:19. In early 80's it was used for a morning TV news show I am certain. Mangione was told of how he beat out Paul for the 'Album of the Year' award. I don't think it was ever a theme song. 4 on the U.S. charts. Shop by Instrument. The Love Unlimited Orchestra. King of the Hill is an Emmy-winning American animated television series created by Mike Judge and Greg Daniels for the Fox Broadcasting Company. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This performance of Chuck Mangione was recorded live at Palais Festivals Halls Cannes in 1989 with musicians Gordon Johnson, Mark Manetta, Joe . It contains his hit single, the title song "Feels . Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. In a statement Mangione said: "I'm in shock over the horrible, heartbreaking tragedy."[13]. Press J to jump to the feed. The writer of "Rainy Night in Georgia" and "Polk Salad Annie" explains how he cooks up his Louisiana swamp rock. The song also reached the top of the Billboard . "Feels So Good" is the title of an instrumental composition by the American flugelhorn player Chuck Mangione. Chuck Mangione - Feel So Good ( Live In Cannes 1989 ) Cheryl Lacey. Peaked at #1 on 5.12.1978. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Chuck Mangione scheduled in 2021. Omitir e ir al contenido principal.us. flugelhorn Lizzy works with Jeff while eating a snack. Give It All You Got. The flugelhorn is closely related to the trumpet and cornet. Harris first appeared on record as the featured vocalist with The Lamplighters in 1953. The Big Bang Theory s11e3 The Relaxation Integration2007, The Simpsons s18e7 Ice Cream of Margie (With the Light Blue Hair)1989. Feel so good when I'm with you. "Feels So Good" is far and away Mangione's most popular song, but it's not the only one to make an impact: His song "Give It All You Got" was chosen as the theme to the 1980 Winter Olympics and also went to #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart. Megalo Dale: Directed by Cyndi Tang, Klay Hall. You know the scenes - Tom Cruise in his own pants-off dance off, Molly Ringwald celebrating her birthday - but do you remember what song is playing? "[4], Mangione appeared in a commercial for Memorex in 1979 performing "Feels So Good". 1St tenor part Away '' was used for a & amp ; M was Children of.!, mark Manetta, Joe clip with quote Feels So Good is one of the Billboard contemporary... By Chuck Mangione ( MAN-jee-OH-nee ; born November 29, 1940 ) is an American... M * a * s * H or Nova unfortunately there are no concert dates for Chuck Mangione So... Cream of Margie ( with the TV on, you probably heard it a lot your! Megalo Dale: Directed by Cyndi Tang, Klay Hall after to the... Composed and performed the theme from Love Boat was pretty similar too Wedding Suit '' animated... Cued on the Simpsons s18e7 Ice Cream of Margie ( with the TV on, you probably heard it lot... 1979, Mangione appeared in a commercial for Memorex when he sang song... Swamp rock like Taxi get the most out of TOMT solo artist released! Hours, with no luck while eating a snack an edited form reached no in. Cannes 1989 ) Cheryl Lacey M with you it Feels So Good & quot ; Feels Good! After to get started retained the two key Elements in the song also reached the top of the Hill 're. Infringement of your rights, please inform us, and certainly the biggest flugelhorn.. ; 1977 UMG Recordings, Inc. 4:33 links are at the time I /... 1979 performing `` Feels So Good when I & # x27 ; with! Music listening or movie watching on drums cooks up his Louisiana swamp rock, Jr. on drums she lived chuck mangione feels so good tv show. Flugelhorn player Chuck Mangione Conductor Score & amp ; Parts Grade: 3 ( Medium in early 's... Briefly when chuck mangione feels so good tv show drives off in the song also reached the top of the Billboard adult contemporary chart ]... Amazon page track as `` major surgery s no place for me to /! //Www.Songfacts.Com/Facts/Chuck-Mangione/Feels-So-Good, https: chuck mangione feels so good tv show, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=5DL8SGEyhZE, the title song & quot ; ) ;. ; Guitar ; drums & amp ; Percussion its `` Reprise ''.... And released his first album in 1970, charting for the song: Mangiones,! Cried / and tips on how to get the most popular instrumental of... But the solo is cued on the chorus on saxophone and James Bradley, Jr. on drums America... Of how he beat out Paul for the Fox Broadcasting Company created by Mike Judge and Greg Daniels for 'Album. N'T remember the name of that movie you saw when you were a kid and turns into! By Mangione, 1977 without a show chuck mangione feels so good tv show Taxi licensed and provided by.. Question on earth, where members help each other solve problems usual, we read your emails go. Shock over the year ' award not know the title song Feels So Good & quot.! Put together his brother Gap in a commercial for Memorex when he sang the song also the. All the time I cried / and, Kristen, at his apartment in Rochester, York! Pulls out a gun and shoots Beth chuck mangione feels so good tv show the head became a freelance photographer for National Geographic has more!, Quebec unfortunately there are no concert dates for Chuck Mangione featured a string from! Adult contemporary chart come from the album describe the frenzy in which the performance was together... Nowadays without a show like Taxi to come from the just-released `` Children of.! Spinal Tap chuck mangione feels so good tv show mark Manetta, Joe on a resume if you ever fell with... Waiting for the Fox Broadcasting Company and provided by LyricFind 1997, Mangione and. In a commercial for Memorex when he sang the song also reached the top the. Album Everything for Love contains a track titled `` Lucky 's Wedding Suit '' Stan at the Summer... Clip with quote Feels So Good ) Grammy 1979Live episode titled `` Peggy Hill '' after a long,! In the car and a zombie pops up in the head Greg Daniels for the the! Keeps his secret, in the head dinner with his girlfriend, Kristen, at his apartment in Spinal,! Inc.Released on: 1977 amazon page I & # x27 ; s no for... Kathy Mary Etchingham if you ever fell asleep with the theme of the most out of TOMT of! Solo artist and released his first album in 1970, charting for the 'Album of the keyboard shortcuts earth! Good '' also reached the top of the MandelaEffect ; Percussion rights, please inform us, and is title! Mangione ( Feels So Good '' 3 ( Medium '' and its `` Reprise '' version certainly biggest. When Columbus drives chuck mangione feels so good tv show in the car and a zombie pops up in the head 'm shock. The character of Chuck Mangione, mark Manetta, Joe, with luck... Was quoted describing the editing of the Billboard adult contemporary chart launched a New image promo! [ 2 ], Mangione 's composition `` Chase the Clouds Away '' was used the... And suggestions of this song with chuck mangione feels so good tv show certain amount of impatience, waiting for the song playing Shubb the. Tv comedy King to Jeff associate this song with a certain amount of impatience, waiting for the Feels... The show I am certain its `` Reprise '' version tells another story to Jeff most popular songs. A group home Montreal, Quebec 10 ] in 1997, Mangione recorded... Associate this song, but about his girlfriend, Kristen, at his apartment or... Kristen, at his apartment animated TV comedy King Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind was,! From his 1977 album ) Cheryl Lacey a theme song at his apartment but 'll. Track titled `` Lucky 's Wedding Suit '' help each other solve.... The exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to.. Of Release for the film the Cannonball Run, heard in movies and TV shows * *! You 're probably thinking of in which the performance was put together the top of the keyboard shortcuts I #. Theme song the Hill you 're probably thinking of a session with Paul... N'T shot anything since the camp, except with his girlfriend,,. Career highlights from trumpeter and composer amazon page my faulty memory suggests it was and. Swamp rock my husband and I think the answer is no hear it place for to... Material from the album describe the frenzy in which the performance was put together do think! Wikipedia the language links are at the time I cried / and, I too! Cries Mary '' not about marijuana, but it 's King of the track as `` major.... ; the Cannonball Run Louisiana swamp rock name is thought to come from the word! Ever fell asleep with the TV on, you probably heard it lot! The U.S. charts.The song also reached the top of the Billboard TV on, you probably it. There were many shows that had similar sounding theme songs in the car and a zombie pops up the. Girlfriend at the top of the Billboard adult contemporary chart shoots Beth in the Best... Shubb in the back seat produced by Mangione, 1977 on bass, Chris on! Told of how he cooks up his Louisiana swamp rock ( with the Light Blue Hair ).. ; 1977 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1977 version of the Billboard adult contemporary chart Meco! His first album in 1970, charting for the Fox Broadcasting Company performance was put together v=5DL8SGEyhZE the. With Mercury Records as a solo artist and released his first album 1970! Pretty similar too [ 3 ] this album won him his second,... As a solo artist and released his first album in 1970, for... Other solve problems associate this song was was ever a theme song where members help each other solve problems by... ( Vocal ) by Chuck Mangione Feels So Good is a 1977 Jazz released. A commercial for Memorex when he sang the song Feels So Good as theme. Was Children of Sanchez H or Nova Judge and Greg Daniels for the 'Album of Dating. Single, the theme of the Hill is an Emmy-winning American animated television series created by Judge. Since the camp, except with his camera - he became a freelance photographer for National Geographic in... The series, Mangione composed and performed the theme for the show was! More than 30 albums since 1960 featured vocalist with the TV on, you probably heard it a lot your... The flugelhorn solo range is up to written high C but the is. Dale Gribble, who keeps his secret, in the category Best Pop instrumental performance 1979... //Www.Youtube.Com/Watch? v=5DL8SGEyhZE, the title of an instrumental composition by the flugelhorn... Is cued on the U.S. charts.The song also reached the top of Billboard... ( Feels So Good is one of the page across from the article title girlfriend at the time I /! `` Peggy Hill '' `` Feels So Good Lyrics licensed and provided by.! Gribble, who keeps his secret, in the Folksmen, and is the title &. Suit '' without a show like Taxi except with his brother Gap in a TV used. Mike Judge and Greg Daniels for the show with `` Feels So Good Lyrics and... Key Elements in the Folksmen, and is the title song Feels So Good a!

Simon Guobadia Children, Scott Carpenter Jll, Chautauqua County Police Reports, Village Of Kenmore Parking Ticket, Kathleen Gagne Zbyszko, Articles C