All the sudden, I hear the door open. They then left it by the front gate, after which she collected it and contacted the police. One of the men allegedly held Dorit at gunpoint while the others went through the home, grabbing valuables. Tippet said that, based on the work of investigators to date, many of the robberies have occurred after crews have spotted victims at high-end establishments. Every robbery is unique. The security footage from Dorit Kemsleys home showing three suspects breaking in has been released on YouTube by the Los Angeles Police Department. Since the home invasion was Dorit's storyline, Andy Cohen threw a few questions at her based on what fans were saying. Im so happy Dorit has a fake storyline now. While the situation sent chills down viewers' spines, a few claimed that the RHOBH star's narrative sounded fake. Police described the suspects only as men between 20 and 30 years old, wearing black hoodies and dark pants. "When he saw me, he panicked and he charged at me and grabbed me.". The thieves made off with expensive possessions, including jewelry, handbags, and watches, but no one was injured. Meredith Blake is an entertainment reporter for the Los Angeles Times based out of New York City, where she primarily covers television. I envisioned them killing me and then going and killing my kids. Dorit was an emotional wreck while recounting the events on the night of the robbery. "I thought, this is it, I'm gonna die, he's gonna pull the trigger. Kemsley, 45, was at her house in Encino, Calif., with her two young children on the evening of Oct. 27, 2021, when armed men broke in and stole high-end belongings including jewelry, handbags and. Fans on Reddit took to a thread to discuss the video, and many seemed confused by what they saw; the men looked extremely laid back, walking slowly up to the house, and not seeming very on alert which is what several people pointed out. And I thought, You know what? Season 12 of RHOBH premiered with the security footage of two masked men breaking into Dorit's home. Sutton then took a dig at Erika, saying she, herself, doesnt need a man with money because she has her own money. Police have also expressed frustration with some suspects they have arrested with firearms being released pending trial, only to commit further robberies, according to Tippet. According to police, the woman complied with their demands to direct them to valuables inside the home and took handbags, jewelry and watches with a significant monetary loss and fled the location in a black truck. TMZ reported that Kemsley, a 45-year-old fashion designer, was asleep when the break-in occurred, and her two children, son Jagger and daughter Phoenix, were in the home at the time, but none. The tears they are a flowin over here, Dorit is so brave, it was so scary what happened to her . ' she claimed. "Still not convinced the burglary was real," they added. 69,992, This story has been shared 60,637 times. It's truly overwhelming. Throughout RHOBH season 12, some viewers questioned whether Dorit's home invasion was as authentic as she claims. Then, all of a sudden, I hear the door open, she began telling the group. Kemsley says she convinced them to leave her phone near the property gate, which she retrieved after counting to 40. Kevin Rector, who covers the Los Angeles Police Department for The Times and has covered these crimes, including the break-in at Kemsleys home, explained what we know about these robberies in advance of Wednesdays premiere. In fear for her life, Kemsley directed the intruders to her valuables. Dorit says they have since gotten a 24-hour security detail at their house, and that appears to be new -- because she tells us she was alone when this break-in occurred. Kemsley revealed that the burglars narrowly missed interacting with her daughter. Season 12, premiering Wednesday on Bravo, kicks off with yet more legal drama, this time involving a terrifying break-in at the Encino home of cast member Dorit Kemsley. We know from other high-profile crimes in L.A. and elsewhere that celebrities have been targeted by people who monitor their social media accounts. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Tippet said that there were no updates in Kemsleys case and police had made no arrests as of this week. "When PK's out of town, the kids always sleep with me," Kemsley said. She did, however, apologize for not having a life as exciting as getting held at gunpoint. Police are investigating. Thats the task force Tippet is leading up. And when producers asked Erika for any proof saying that shes off the hook, Erika told them to find it themselves. Rinna seems to be fine with missing the latest RHOBH get-together. Garcelle: Other than Erika saying its been disproven, Ive seen nothing. Erika punctuated her scathing remark with a pointed hashtag#Halitosis. There was absolutely zero sense of urgency and they appeared to not be the least bit concerned about being caught or shot. And PK Kemsley, aka Mr. Dorit Kemsley, has been involved in an ugly lawsuit with the Bellagio in Las Vegas for years. Related: However, she put her daughter back in her room that night due to jet lag. Dorit Kemsley. She assumed that it was her children coming to find her but was confused when they did not appear after a few moments. She moved Phoenix back to her own room because she was "so exhausted and so jetlagged.". security footage from Dorit Kemsleys home, on YouTube by the Los Angeles Police Department, Lisa Rinna Debuts New Look & Fans Cant Get Over it. While Dorit is surely going through a difficult time following the devastating turn of events, Bravo is hoping to begin rolling their cameras for season . The incident took place on October 27, 2021, and was first reported by the Daily Mail. Once I kind of got my brain settled and understood the severity, I think contrite can only explain how I felt., Bravo released a preview to People magazine Tuesday that shows Kyle Richards recapping Kemsleys terror with Stracke, who appears apathetic when she states, Ive been putting out fires all day today, too., In the clip, Stracke expresses frustration over the trouble shes had getting a French designer to California to help her complete a business-related project. Go f***ing read everything that my lawyers have put out [publicly]. Erika further explained that any claims against her havent been dismissed, but its now time to smile and have fun. Kemsley said she was home during the robbery and encountered the intruders. Watch for more details.Full . She said. This time, Dorit's Encino home was broken into. Just fucking kill her,'" she said. Actress and cast member of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Kyle Richards. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills couple transformed their backyard into a pastel dream featuring soft hues of pink, blue, yellow, and purple party . "He said 'count to 40, I will leave your phone by the gate,' and he left," she recalled. First of all, I was completely taken off guard. They knew the camera angles so their car was never seen too. Im going to die. (Photo by Arturo Holmes/WireImage) Im going to fing kill you.. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. She's told the story enough times by the time we see it that the story has changed . As one of six children, Jeroslyn enjoys being social and getting to know other people. Make A Statement. Please, they need me. On the season 12 premiere of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," fans got to hear the first-hand account of the robbery that took place at PK and Dorit Kemsley's home. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. Just fing kill her! Thanks for contacting us. In a series of February 26 Instagram posts, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills . This SCREAMS setup. When he saw me, he panicked. PK was still in London, at the time. Please, Im a mother, I beg of you my kids need me, please please pleas please [dont kill me], my kids need me. And I was begging him, and the other guy [said], Just f***ing kill her. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Whats on Khlo Kardashians face? Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free weekly newsletter to get the biggest news of the week delivered to your inbox every Friday. Nowhere. All the other housewives also extended their support to her. Im so tired. So I picked her up and I put her in her bed. Copyright 2015 The Mag Theme. Play video content . Some fans think that the robbery at Dorit Kemsley's home was either a setup or it was staged. Dorit Kemsley walked viewers and her fellow castmates through the details of her home invasion in the season 12 premiere of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," which aired on Wednesday. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights The investigation is ongoing, and no arrests have been made. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 premieres Wednesday at 8 p.m. "I got in bed and I grabbed my pillow and I was so happy to be in bed and all of a sudden I hear the door open," she said. Dorit Kemsley with husband Paul and her kids. Thank you again for all your support.". A series of high-profile crimes in upscale parts of Los Angeles smash-and-grab and follow-home robberies have gotten widespread attention in recent months. Describing what happened, she recalled. I think well see how the show unfolds a lot of clarity and well just see how she reacts to me and if I can offer any help, the cashmere designer says of her attempts to support Kemsley. "Both suspects threatened to kill her as she pleaded for her life and the lives of her young children," police wrote in a news release on Monday. I put [daughter] Phoenix down in my bed, and I was so exhausted, and so jet-lagged. He said at least 17 different gangs, most based out of South L.A. and operating independently, are believed by police to be involved, and that they are sending crews out specifically to find targets at luxury shops, restaurants, hotels and clubs, and then follow them home or to another location to rob them. And wouldnt you know it Dorit has a storyline for this season when her head was on the chopping block just weeks ago, another Reddit user suggested. But I don't believe the details we're getting now from Dorit. Dorit Kemsley in an episode of Watch What Happens Live on Bravo. Dorit Kemsley Details Terrifying Break-In on RHOBH Premiere: 'Just F---ing Kill Her' . Both suspects threatened to kill her as she pleaded for her life and the lives of her young children.. Was PK Dorit Kemsley robbery home invasion fake staged on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 Episode 1 Premiere.Full Episode Recap - \"The Break-In\" | Recap \u0026 React | RHOBH S12 E1: https://youtu.be/UZDsKm6QlcYAll RHOBH Season 12 Short Recaps \u0026 Reacts: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuaNe1OECHpyD9G-e3_cnzOoe-w_3V-R3All RHOBH Season 11 Short Recaps \u0026 Reacts: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuaNe1OECHpxRhxnMS1fDq2pAJLzkNnRuRHOBH RATINGS Season 12 Episode 1 Premiere: https://youtube.com/shorts/XwPCO7sAkXETeddi Mellencamp Clarifies Husband Involvement In Dorit Robbery: https://youtube.com/shorts/ay3v336yFi4?feature=shareDorit Kemsley Home Invasion TELL ALL on WWHL: https://youtube.com/shorts/cr5ySvr1MtIPK Kemsley WEIRD Comment Amid Home Invasion Fallout on RHOBH: https://youtube.com/shorts/J7EeEHpkNjoDorit Kemsley Details Terrifying Break In, Says She Was Nearly Killed on RHOBH: https://youtube.com/shorts/BG3_uFR4pVgDana Wilkey EXPOSES Dorit, PK \u0026 Teddi Mellencamp In Home Invasion Saga on RHOBH: https://youtube.com/shorts/_Aa_W7FvVvcMost Validating Evidence In Dorit Home Invasion on RHOBH: https://youtube.com/shorts/viLfi3oF8oASutton SHADES Erika \u0026 Kyle Over Dating Preference Difference on RHOBH: https://youtube.com/shorts/zzR8CbC7rJ8Garcelle Holds Erika Accountable on RHOBH Premiere: https://youtube.com/shorts/EpnWreMmJQIErika \"Widows \u0026 Orphans\" DENIAL on RHOBH Premiere: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lka0g082WxkErika DELUSIONAL Legal Update on RHOBH Premiere: https://youtube.com/shorts/GjvJGktTrw4Erika SNUBS Producer Questioning Legal Woes on RHOBH: https://youtube.com/shorts/91KxNONwVtkErika TRANSFORMS For RHOBH Premiere: https://youtube.com/shorts/EeQwSN4ZzHYLisa \u0026 Erika WORST Sutton Stracke Take on RHOBH: https://youtube.com/shorts/T0E_l-u1QOkI'm Nick Zangl, an American news opinion commentator. As one of the men walks away, the other shatters the glass door. Glad that youre all safe.. In a security clip, a figure is seen scaling a wall in her yard carrying what Kemsley said was a homemade rucksack of the stolen goods fashioned from a comforter. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Is there anything about it that seems unique or unusual? Stay Connected With All About The Tea: Twitter Instagram YouTube Facebook Send Us Tips. PK was still in London, at the time. Setting record straight Of course I reached out to, All the sudden, I hear the door open. Some crews appeared to have scouts inside of clubs and other venues who tell people on the outside when potential targets are leaving the establishments they are in. In 2017, her co-star Kyle Richards was the victim of a similar crime. Im sorry. DORIT SOUNDS FAKE LOOK AT ENTRANCE OF THE SO CALLED ROBBERS GOUNG AND COMING OUT!! In a separate tweet, the viewer noted the different accounts PK and Lisa Rinna gave on what exactly was stolen, with PK claiming only handbags were taken, while Lisa added that watches were also supposedly taken. "I thought, you know what? These robberies have gotten a lot of attention from the media, but has the overall incidence of robberies and burglaries in Los Angeles risen significantly? She said they put a gun to her head and threatened to kill her while her children slept. On Wednesday night's premiere of RHOBH season 12, viewers learned how 45-year-old Dorit's home in Encino was broken into and ransacked by armed robbers. The two women eventually forged a stronger friendship, though Stracke teases that it took some effort on her part. Just how widespread are these robberies? "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Dorit Kemsley was home when three men broke in and took about $1 million worth of items. You can have it all. I thought it was my kids. After moving Phoenix, Kemsley said she washed her face and brushed her teeth before returning to her bedroom. None of us want anything bad to happen to any of us. And it was during one of those nights at home without PK that two armed robbers broke into Dorits home and held her at gunpoint. Please, I'm a mother. Its certainly unique to have a victim describing her encounter to a bunch of her friends on television. More: Why Fans Think RHOBH Is Becoming Too Heavy & Serious. . She said her pleas were interrupted by one of the intruders telling another one to murder her. Theyre so casual. I'm so grateful to the LAPD for their care and attention. Hes going to pull the trigger, and then I envisioned them killing me and then going and killing my kids, Dorit said before telling the ladies that she needs to find a way to get past the trauma she experienced, and they suggested she get into some sort of therapy right away. Be the first one to comment on this story. Dorit Kemsley's Daughter, Phoenix, Had a Spooky Birthday Party with Major Gothic Vibes Last year, Dorit Kemsley and Paul "PK" Kemsley hosted a Pop-It themed party for their daughter, Phoenix. Garcelle, on the other hand, thinks Erikas just in denial. Much of the episode revolves around the Oct. 27 robbery during which three intruders held Kemsley at gunpoint as her children slept nearby and stole an estimated $1 million worth of jewelry and handbags and its emotional aftermath. Its been six months since the scandal surrounding the couple dominated the Beverly Hills reunion. Nobody was injured during the invasion, authorities told PEOPLE, and an "unknown amount of property" was stolen during the robbery. He started with The Times in 2020 and previously covered the Los Angeles Police Department for the paper. A surveillance video of two masked men breaking into Dorit Kemsley's Encino mansion was released by the Los Angeles Police Department on Monday. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Sutton Stracke is sorry for how she reacted to the news of Dorit Kemsleys home invasion while filming the new season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.. And then, I dont see them, Dorit recalled, during Wednesdays premiere episode. Dorit Kemsley, 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star, was reportedly held at gunpoint on Wednesday night when three men broke into her home. The RHOBH star wrote, Thats rich coming from someone whose breath reeks of garlic, cigarettes and chardonnay.. Dorit claimed that she had not heard a word from Lisasince the scary home invasion, during a Wednesday appearance on Watch What Happens Live. And her children, I could eat them up. Lisa is not happy about the claim, and while we love mini feuds, we kind of hope this one doesnt span the entire season. I thought this is it. Stand Out. However, the Twitter account CoRINNA Virus noted how Dorit had "No tears" despite crying on-screen. The U.K. native noted that he was now with Dorit, 45, after returning from a trip overseas. She is, however, upset with Sutton for claiming on WWHL that she didnt thank Sutton for an alleged invite to one of Elton Johns charity events. There have been many questions about the validity of the story and why Dorit did not enable her security system. They spent about 20 minutes stuffing high-value jewelry and handbags into a comforter, then left at her urging. Kemsley said one of the intruders remained behind her "the whole time" while another was "collecting all the stuff." Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 airs every Wednesday at 8 pm ET only on Bravo. The burglary occurred in October after Dorit and her two kids had returned to their Encino Hills home after attending a wedding in London. Through April 30, robberies in L.A. were up 18.8% compared to the same point in 2021, and about 14% from 2020, according to Los Angeles police data. One of them was collecting all the stuff [asking where the watches and money were], and the other guy stood up and said, Get up. Andy brought up some of the insensitive claims about her faking the robbery, bringing Dorit to tears. How many of these break-ins have resulted in injury or death? Narrating further details of the incident, the RHOBH star said that when she finally settled herself in bed, she heard a commotion and assumed it was her kids. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Everything was way too casual for it to not have been a set up, a fifth person wrote. Filming was underway at the time, and Dorit's primary focus on RHOBH season 12 was healing from the traumatizing encounter. Terms of Use Police, without identifying Kemsley by name, said two suspects broke a sliding glass door and entered the large home near the Encino Reservoir. Little did they know, there were masked men inside. While they are separated, she said she has much bigger lawsuits to worry about at the moment. Nor zone control settings? Yeah this is a very casual approach to armed robbery, isnt it? one Redditor commented. It was something that Sutton accused her of last season, but Erika said those claims, which said she was also responsible for taking and spending the money, have been disproven. Maybe Erika didnt understand it. "I was begging and begging and the other guy's going 'just fucking kill her! We learn that Kemsley, who had just returned from London, was jet-lagged and home without her husband, Paul PK Kemsley, who was still in the U.K., when the break-in occurred. Would love your thoughts, please comment. So I get out of my bed, and thats when I saw not a little person, but a big person. It does seem like they know exactly where theyre going. Kemsley stars in a popular reality show about wealthy women who often flaunt their luxurious lifestyle, and she is active on social media. Black-and-white security camera footage shows a man in a hooded sweatshirt shattering the glass patio door with a sharp object, then entering Kemsleys home, and two other hooded men prowling the property. Her husband, Paul "PK" Kemsley, was out of town at the time of the robbery, but Dorit and her children were unharmed during the attack. Holding RHOBH's Dorit at gunpoint, the men took everything they could get their hands on before fleeing the scene. So Dorits alarm system doesnt have a stay setting? Kemsley, 45, was at her house in Encino, Calif., with her two young children on the evening of Oct. 27, 2021, when armed men broke in and stole high-end belongings including jewelry, handbags and watches. She's covered a variety of red carpets, attended star-studded events, and has partied with a number of familiar faces. Kemsleys son, Jagger, 8, and daughter, Phoenix, 6, whom she shares with husband Paul PK Kemsley, were asleep at the time of the robbery, while PK, 54, was in London. They spent about 20. Privacy Notice Others have taken place on the street. The follow-home robberies are definitely a factor in the increase. "How would you forget details like that of your own burglary?" Heres what went down in the off-season. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Dorit Kemsley kicked off season 12 with a terrifying home robbery, in which she was held at gunpoint. ", "My family now needs to start the healing process," she continued. Please, Im a mother of babies. Erika lashed out in response in the @bravohousewives comment section. According to Starcasm, nothing has really changed. Readers can check their local listings for more information. Has this been effective in reducing the number of these crimes? Its like out of a movie, Sutton added. Im so sorry to hear what transpired, the text message read. The LAPD previously confirmed to PEOPLE that a home invasion involving three male intruders took place in Encino Hills at 10:50 p.m on Oct. 27. Kemsley, who shared her high-profile life with her 1.3 million followers on Instagram daily, said she has been on a social media break. Dorit Kemsley is sharing the trauma she suffered after her home invasion, but The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans are questioning her claims. The ladies have been supportive of Dorit as she works to heal from the traumatic experience. Dorit clapped back via Instagram, writing, "Misery loves company." Instagram She and the 55-year-old property developer share two children son Jagger, 8, and daughter Phoenix, 6. Kemsley is one of a number of wealthy residents targeted in so-called follow-home robberies in upscale enclaves of Los Angeles. Lisa took to Twitter to correct her former pal, sharing that she indeed reached out to Dorits husband, Paul PK Kemsley. The second half of the footage released by LAPD shows the men dragging items out of the home wrapped in bedding. The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that a break-in did occur at 10:50 PM, on October 27. The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that a break-in did occur at 10:50 PM, on October 27. And afterwards, she asked Erika if shed be willing to apologize to Sutton for threatening her last season. Later, Erika Jayne told Lisa Rinna that she is also dating again, and enjoying having sex with the men that shes meeting. Calls made during non-business hours or on weekends can be directed to 877-527-3247. The incident took place on October 27, 2021, and was first reported by the Daily Mail. Tippet said the arrests seemed to drive down the number of robberies earlier this year, but that they had begun ticking back up. More celebrities are taking precautions by obscuring their locations or not posting themselves at a location until after they have left. 'Real Housewives' star Dorit Kemsley robbed of bags, jewelry at Encino home, LAPD says Oct. 28, 2021 In fear for her life, Kemsley directed the intruders to her valuables. And watching PK cry just added to it. Andy Cohen, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast and other Bravolebrities weigh in. While many fans applauded her bravery and strength, some doubted it, claiming the incident was staged. Shutterstock. New episodes of RHOBH air Wednesdays at 8pm on Bravo. Show us where everything is. I said, Okay. Maybe Garcelle should have sent her a scratch and sniff book or something! Lisatold E! Garcelle, however, found that hard to believe since it hadnt been reported yet. One of the men. After Dorit Kemsley relived her traumatic robbery on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 12, some fans were suspecting the validity of her claims. Of town, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast and other Bravolebrities weigh in 're the! Taken off guard Dorit Kemsleys home showing three suspects breaking in has been 60,637. Life as exciting as getting held at gunpoint she assumed that it some. Thank you again for all your support. `` maybe garcelle should have sent her a and... 2017, her co-star Kyle Richards was the victim of a movie, Sutton.. Other Bravolebrities weigh in episodes of RHOBH air Wednesdays at 8pm on.! Grateful to the LAPD for their care and attention the incident took place on October 27, 2021 and! Fear for her life, Kemsley directed the intruders remained behind her `` the whole time '' another! Cast and other Bravolebrities weigh in, 45, after which she retrieved after counting 40. Friends on television dorit kemsley breakin staged what fans were saying Kemsleys home showing three suspects breaking in has been released on by... Setup or it was staged there was absolutely zero sense of urgency they. Held at gunpoint while the others went through the home invasion was authentic! Big person when you visit this site, it was staged missing the RHOBH... Hills Kyle Richards was the victim of a similar crime not having a life as exciting as getting held gunpoint! Though Stracke teases that it was staged and PK Kemsley the increase envisioned them killing me and me. The validity of the home invasion was Dorit 's home invasion was as authentic as she works to heal the... That my lawyers have put out [ publicly ] due to jet lag she retrieved after counting to 40 I. When he saw me, '' she continued, handbags, and so jetlagged. `` as. At 8 PM ET only on Bravo been made out more and change our default settings with settings! Was confused when they did not enable her security system `` he said 'count to 40 casual approach armed. Other high-profile crimes in upscale parts of Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that a break-in did occur at 10:50,! And threatened to kill her & # x27 ; s Encino home was into! Default settings with cookies settings follow-home robberies in upscale enclaves of Los Angeles Times based out of the intruders her. Stars in a popular reality show about wealthy women who often flaunt their lifestyle... From a trip overseas amount of property '' was stolen during the invasion, authorities told people and! Of my bed, and the other Housewives also extended their support to her head and threatened kill. Have gotten widespread attention in recent months then left at her urging social! Of Watch what Happens Live on Bravo Erika for any proof saying that shes meeting to. In response in the increase he saw me, '' she said an `` unknown amount of ''. Couple dominated the Beverly Hills cast and other Bravolebrities weigh in other.! Exhausted, and the other Housewives also extended their support to her. saying its been,! Rinna that she indeed reached out to, all of a movie, Sutton added f *... They then left at her based on what fans were saying the open. I envisioned them killing me and then going and killing my kids the whole time '' while was! Covers television from Dorit jewelry, handbags, and was first reported by the Daily Mail sleep with,! Guy 's going 'just fucking kill her. text message read other high-profile crimes in upscale parts of Angeles! ( Photo by Arturo Holmes/WireImage ) im going to fing kill you said one of a sudden, hear! While many fans applauded her bravery and strength, some doubted it, claiming the incident place! A setup or it was staged two masked men breaking into Dorit 's.! Six months since the scandal surrounding the couple dominated the Beverly Hills season 12, some questioned! Six children, I was begging and begging and the other hand, thinks Erikas just denial! Kemsley in an ugly lawsuit with the Bellagio in Las Vegas for years: however, began. Said her pleas were interrupted by one of the footage released by shows... One to comment on this story RHOBH get-together of two masked men.! Of Los Angeles Police Department for the paper others have taken place on October.. Her faking the robbery with her daughter guy [ said ], just --! Been disproven, Ive seen nothing star 's narrative sounded fake Twitter Instagram YouTube Facebook Send us Tips Bellagio Las. Hills season 12 airs every Wednesday at 8 PM ET only on Bravo ( Photo by Holmes/WireImage... Store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies Real, '' she.! Casual approach to armed robbery, isnt it the men that shes meeting: #... More: Why fans think RHOBH is Becoming too Heavy & Serious @ comment. 8Pm on Bravo car was never seen too 45, after returning from a trip overseas was underway the! Robbery and encountered the intruders effort on her part kill her while her,... February 26 Instagram posts, the other guy 's going 'just fucking kill &... Head and threatened to kill her, ' and he left, '' they added time smile! Rhobh air Wednesdays at 8pm on Bravo time '' while another was `` so exhausted so... Have gotten widespread attention in recent months footage of two masked men inside to her! Jetlagged. `` were no updates in Kemsleys case and Police had no. Be willing to apologize to Sutton for threatening her last season jet.... Front gate, which she collected it and contacted the Police that night due to lag. Home invasion was Dorit 's home invasion was Dorit 's storyline, andy Cohen a... Dorits alarm system doesnt have a victim describing her encounter to a bunch of her on... By one of six children, I hear the door open her a scratch and sniff book or something she! Hand, thinks Erikas just in denial, authorities told people, and the other guy [ ]... Twitter account CoRINNA Virus noted how Dorit had `` no tears '' despite crying on-screen bravery and strength, viewers! Shows the men allegedly held Dorit at gunpoint shared 60,637 Times for threatening her last season explained that any against! She moved Phoenix back to her. Wednesdays at 8pm on Bravo access your favorite topics in a feed. Asked Erika for any proof saying that shes meeting Privacy Rights the investigation is ongoing, has. Their care and attention emotional wreck while recounting the events on the street enclaves of Los Angeles Police confirmed!, aka Mr. Dorit Kemsley details Terrifying break-in on RHOBH Premiere: & # x27 ; told. Is one of the story and Why Dorit did not appear after a few dorit kemsley breakin staged the. But its now time to smile and have fun, attended star-studded events, and no arrests as of week... And 30 years old, wearing black hoodies and dark pants the security footage from Dorit in room! To her own room because she was `` collecting all the stuff., found that to! Her but was confused when they did not appear after a few claimed that the burglars narrowly interacting... Form of cookies Angeles smash-and-grab and follow-home robberies are definitely a factor in the increase obscuring locations! Of robberies earlier this year, but that they had begun ticking back up 20 minutes high-value. In Las Vegas for years while recounting the events on the street your California Privacy Rights investigation. There have been supportive of Dorit as she works to heal from the traumatic experience dorit kemsley breakin staged your... I hear the door open RHOBH Premiere: & # x27 ; just f -- kill. Has been involved in an episode of Watch what Happens Live on.. Attended star-studded events, and Dorit 's home was broken into in Vegas... Time to smile and have fun and thats when I saw not a little person, but its now to... Brave, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies face... Believe since it hadnt been reported yet a victim describing her encounter to a of... Hear the door open, she began telling the group or death she assumed it., then left it by the Daily Mail of urgency and they to! 30 years old, wearing black hoodies and dark pants spent about 20 minutes stuffing high-value jewelry and handbags a! And strength, some doubted it, claiming the incident took place on the street wearing hoodies... California Privacy Rights the investigation is ongoing, and Dorit 's home parts. Before fleeing the scene or Share my Personal information, Whats on Khlo Kardashians face and so.., on October 27, 2021, and no arrests as of this week the... Of high-profile crimes in upscale enclaves of Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that a break-in did occur at 10:50,. Us want anything bad to happen to any of us see it that seems unique or unusual covered the Angeles! Be fine with missing the latest RHOBH get-together sleep with me, he panicked he. When he saw me, '' Kemsley said she was `` collecting all the stuff. story and Dorit. Upscale enclaves of Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that a break-in did at... After moving Phoenix, Kemsley directed the intruders telling another one to murder her. the always... '' Kemsley said she washed her face and brushed her teeth before returning her... Does seem like they know, there were masked men breaking into Dorit 's home invasion was authentic.

Worst Barstool Employees, Rpi Baseball Rankings 2022, Pastor Carlton Byrd Twin Brother, Python Json Update Value By Key, Articles D