Filthy DIRTY niggers. Dead Homies DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. wasnt big BOBCAT AND LITTLE BOB CAT ( F.B.I ) INFORMANTS ! f everybody hxc bls 255st everybody knachos whipped u fartgets out lames, DODGE CITY TO HARkBkORk I dont like SLOBkS AND DONKEYSk CUZ 12ST TINY LOCCS WESST HANNIN ON YOUR INTERkNET BkANGING.. NACHOE AINT ish EITHERk GOTTA RkOLL WITH 6 guyS PkUNK MOTHAI dont likeAS. Especially off Lomita/Frampton near the Habor city recreational park. I have to much pride in being latino. Fucc 2by4s! Blacks Samoans and cholos were putting in work big time back. City of Los Angeles (98/118) 101 Crip Gang. EAST SIDE cKARSONS FINEST PIRUES Im just telling you straight up.. ECC190/K The Harbor City Boys, have several cliques such as the 255th Street Baby Locos, 256th Street High Times, Tiny Locos (TLS), PeeWees (PWS), and Lil Locos (LLS). 3rd Street Crips [defunct] A Line Crips [defunct] Avalon 40s Crips. u spics/spooks aint ish compared 2 REAL GANGST3RSSSSSSSSSSSSS. tell me y 50percent of all guys in the u.s are homeless and all fkd. This sub is dedicated to the gang culture in California, mostly in regards to the Crips, Bloods, Hoovers, Sureos, Norteos, and others. Those used to be actual projects my nigga. Fucc hxa! Danisha getting smashed and u pussy ass parasite coons/ROACHES getting stomped. HARBOR CRIP ALL NIGGAS IS MIA!! 3). See that the part dumb motherfuckers dont understand if you start snicting and telling on the females about the bed room you wont get the goodies no more . I dont care if you fucked them hood rats you beaner watback fuck a bitch kill a hoe now what ? lol you proved how stupid and retarded you are. disliked by all thats tHe way we like it. The most important may be that it is the quickest route for warring gangs to pass back and forth . what is tHis bullish gonna end up dead? a gang should be able to be allies with whoever the fuck they want, shut up tramp guard your dirty ass hood and keep LA intruders out from fuckin your homies up. Dirty ass roach ass race fuck dookieco, I HAVE FUCK YOUR WETBACK SISTER TO AND FUCK THAT BITCH DANISHIA YOU BETTER GO GET YOUR H I V TEST HAHAHA WETBACK, Cuzz from harlem crip. (We dont like anybodyK) ??? Harbor City Crips are a crip gang in Harbor City, California. Harbor city crippn is xtra soft and boy you better believe it. Yall got other hoods coming over putting in work for yall shit. some racial beef mainly from the shoulders. From a Law Enforcement point of view, I would say that Mexicans generally HATE Niggers period. East side Torrance keep wolfing fuck niggers let catch on of you smiling, Ugly Looking Baboons who THINK they are so tough. yeah, go ahead and name of few names you bullshitting lying insecure nigger. Avalon Gangster Crips, 53. no wait i take that back that was mean. He did not let this go, Scruggs said. That would be very unusual, especially in a Barrio. Fix your collar and wipe the crust out of your eyes. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. fucc alll pancakes nd betes city crip patroll, Fucc harber city cuzz no respect to yall till yall get respect from 204 ar this shoreline venice crip cuzz. Incest CA-RIP, f ishty fen lame blank chickes straight getting punked by the crabs in your so called hood your an embarrblankment to raza everywhere. what happend? is that ontario slanguage that i dont know about? The rest moved away, You mean the rest were killed by other Niggers. Cookie Notice Dodge City main enemy is Rancho, So the Harbor's war tough with the Rancho's because of the cliq up. When an officer stopped defendant in that car on September 3, 2010, defendant admitted he was a Harbor Lomas gang member. Its overwhelming.. torrance=harbor gateway:204 st small a,es torrance big a,txflats big a,la rana small a,centro torrance dxo Fucc witK tHa setK, getK laid outK like tHa restK! Harbor City Crips. Aint no young Harb got regulated. If you're not from the area simply don't walk around here at night. The Harbor City Rifas, also feud with the Rancho San Pedro Gang, another Latino street gang, who mainly feud with the Dodge City Cripsand theVarrio Young Crowed. N i cant wait till i lay the rest of u bitches left with them Cant ever wont ever stop the best.. vHarborxCixyr gang ! ol guy robbing kids and women. :Crips 1969 They also have an alliance with theHarbor City Boys, due to their common hatred for rival gangs such as the VarrioEast Side Torrance, an Hispanic gang located in Torrence, California. Come and get us motherfuckers . Other gangs that allegedly moved weight include East Side Wilmas, North Side Wilmas, Harbor City Crips, Compton Avenue Crips, Fruit Town Piru, El Monte Flores and Primera Flats, the feds said. Okay, Ill play the same game. MUCH CITY CRIP LOVE TO HARBOR LOC.CITY 2xsCITY N U BIYCH blank guy ASKN WERE THEY AT. Come out to HARBOR CITY get yo ish shot up. Is it the eses or the crips that hold down all those streets (Presidents, Marigold, Senator, Belle Porte)? lol aint no slobK on 253rd ST. puro HARBORxCITY rifas 256ST Hightimes all day CITYs^ shout out to my lilxpark wiccedxtown Homiez. WHAT happen to your O.G homeboy big BOB CAT and LITTLE BOB CAT from Harbor city crips ? Crackdown on Wilmington's Eastside Wilmas gang leads to 18 arrests, seizure of methamphetamine, fentanyl and 40 ghost guns, LAPD says. LmHCaoo were da chickes at??? The task force . and our fucking mark shooting at Lil kids that s ya wetbackK ass last time we was over there one of ya punk ass homies got chased around they own hood These marks never by that park. EASTSIDE BARSON PIRU, SKOTTSDALE AND SKOTT PARK RUs. There turf is from Western Ave. on the west, Vermont Ave. on the east, Lomita Blvd. you niggas are bitches, Its NOT Peoples, its People. 3), David Kenner accusses Alex Alonso of recording Tory Lanez court hearing | Streets & Scholars podcast (Ep47), Defense exhibits introduced during Tory Lanez trial, Los Angeles Police Gang Enforcement Initiaitives 2007, Vaughn Sandman Edwards, 27 (November 22, 1988 July 15, 2016), shot and killed on Western Avenue & Peninsula Verde Drive in Lomita. The Harbor City Cripsare allies of the Dodge City Crips, located in the city of San Pedro. LMAO, Ugly looking Baboons who think they are tough. harbor city: harbor city rifa big a, harbor city crips big a, lomita: lomita13 small na, harbor lomas small a,ws nasty guys crip small na,la loma is a old gang in carson not limita. What street were those projects on that got knocked down? Harbor City Hemp 186 Specialty Pt Sanford, FL 32771 619-639-4386 [email protected] FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER. !cant be stopped, *nigger lovers, fuck grenias and the rest of u shit stains jajaja, Fuck shitty stainerz.Fuck all u lames, Fuck lil grizz & big grizz,Fuck qrenias, Fuck all u lame taggers too faggot wannabe stainers, mamas boys.jaja most hated gang in harbor area more like most unknown least respected, Fuck ur varrio lil bigger lovers. you foos cant stop us thats on BABYLOCOS GANG. blankK XRABS, that artist MR. WHITEDOGG FROM *HCC* been putting Harbor City on the map! LAPD Deputy Chief Gerald Woodyard said LAPD narcotics detectives working with the Long Beach-based Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents recovered 82 firearms, including 42 ghost guns used by the Eastside Wilmas gang, along with 19 pounds of methamphetamine, 5 pounds of cocaine and 3 kilograms of fentanyl. Fuck tramps yall some lame ass bitcHes didnt do sHit wHen we caugHt yall slippen off tHe cooper bus Beyond thrilled, she said. HC13K + Hot Cheetos k ! HCC/DCC say your all up on there nut sack so save the bullish hc13 commands NO FEAR from the crips thats why there all up on this site dissing the raza without any FEAR of retaliation from hc13 maybe HCC/DCC are right (sewer rats 13) in harborcity aint shut the crips even put there names as to who is commenting.SMH. Lol Ona Set yall Foos is Lames ahahaha if you aint wit dis HCC nd DCC movement den you aint ish aha dis HARBOR Stuuupiiiiid! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Thats more like it. This anonymous nigga put a K by all those hoods but didnt even leave his name straight Internet gangsta. 357 Sin Town Crips 400 Blocc (Ward Lane Compton Crips) Riffas to da fullest hxc 255st baby locos click fu k tramps and 2b4s, Harborxcity gang I dont like buffere and everybody hagihating on Harbor city I dont like crabs, Varrio harborxcity riffas 255st baby loceros straight enemy bashin lil shady boy I dont like trampsk weakmask chessemask lobstersk 2by4sk tunafishk gallinask calsonesk skottmarksk catishk and everybody that aint from the Harbor side I dont like guysk to ck bk pk allday hxc fie life hak, I dont like your varrio guy hc13k sewerratK mesicanK hispanicK latinoK all spanish speaking people k WSDODGE CITY TLS CRIP 2st PJS/HCCRIP we always posted on 252x253x254x255, f donuts to homie its harborxcity blacks aint ish even boricuas were gang bangin before you lmao blacks do nothing but copy hispanics. Wen i was bac n forth to da harbz on 254 city crip wasnt beefin hc13 we use to talk to one why everybody actin like dodge n harbor was bullyin dem dat was not da case im not bown dwn to nutin but im sayn we was fish trampk ova dere i was coo fk all the enemies. HARBORxCITY rifas 256ST Hightimes. brotha lynch blank guy let the white man fk and hang ur mommas and grand mmomas dirty fks cant get down yall marks, robbing kids and women haha, haha u guy ur a clown. The crime report encompasses more than 18,000 city and state law enforcement agencies reporting data on property and violent crimes. Just wondering since I know they share many of the same enemies HARBOR CITY BOYS AND HARBOR CITY CRIPS STILL HAVE AN INJUNCTION ON THEM too bad the bullshit politics came in. Rancho Tostados k! wets go back to Bville. Ha ha ha. Ghetto Anger Notorious Gangstas DVD, Crippin The History of the West Coast Crips DVD, Superfly: The True, Untold Story of Frank Lucas DVD, Gangsta Chronicles: Documentary of Calvin Klien Bacote DVD, Infamous Times The Original 50 Cent DVD, Donnies Story The Life of Donald Goines DVD, AS IS Presents The Larry Hoover Story DVD, L.A. Street Life Vol. The Harbor City Crips (HCC) are primarily, but not exclusively, an African-American street gang located on the West Sideof Harbor City, California. This from a wetbackK a fucking ho ass Spain slave wetback. Man back in the day bro I got hit up by a couple dudes from here. Harbor city crip Nha lol 254i th and marigold, I dont like Carson Slobs. it aint nobody from nowhere else went thru 2by 4 to put in work. you got all your information from a website and the comments section lol you not from out this way my nigga stop speaking on shit you know nothing about. The guys in my barrio have fucked every nigger bitch in your hood. Theyre like Gardena, HC13 and HC Crips keep it cool af with each other cause they rep the same city, Nacho is a diss to Rancho San Pedro, the Harbor City Crips are cliqed up with the Dodge City Crips out of San Pedro. yo money c wut whappens u smoke crack and color jazzy fantasieS, Some black people are alright lol its the guys that get on my nerves f ish cityk crabsk, I I dont likeS WIT MY HARBOR CITY CRIP guyS I WAS IN DA PENTA WIT smart CUZZ 2 HARBOR CLOAT 2 AND MOON DIS STILL Didn't notice any ghettos, but there were a lot of hit ups over there off Pacific Coast Highway of some 255th st gang (I think). Get yo momomma and grandmama shot up. Which, they share with the Harbor City Crips, an African-American street gang, who mainly feud with Latino gangs in Wilmington, Torrance and San Pedro, California. The two gangs coexisted well in the Rancho San Pedro Projects, until 1996, when a Dodge City Crip member was murdered, allegedly the Rancho San Pedro Gang were behind the killing. blksouljaz252nd Straw Weight Posts: 57 Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:09 am Location: harbor city. on welfare too fkn parasite coons, I know ur a guy behind that screen chick boy. I said whats up to all the homies for harbor city,. In 2011, the 6-foot-2 point guard boldly announced that his team was about to win a championship before the L.A. City Division II title game. Leafa was named the Division II Player of the Year for the All-L.A. City Section in 2011, averaging 12.5 points and 3.7 assists. on the north, and Anaheim St. on the south. Letting the homies fuck your hoes, danisha SUCKING mad cock we deep n the purple pussy leavin it all purple n beat with some white curry juice all inthat tight nigger oussy for u coons. He was relentless. The Harbor City Crips and the Habor City Boys originated in/around Normont Housing Projects, also known as the Harbor Village. I grew up in San Pedro I can only notice how racist blacks are not only to mexicans but to hispanics in general . Three Harbor City Crips gang members face murder charges in the 2014 slaying of former Narbonne High School basketball standout Shailo Leafa, whose picture on a billboard begging for justice overlooked a South Bay intersection for several months, police said Wednesday. Stop tryin to push the race card. f WSWk ESWk GTPk HCVK AND ALL MESICAN ROACHES! Its nice to bring justice to the family, Scruggs said. HARBOR CITY CRIP RUNS THE RECREATION CENTER ON LOMITA BLVD, NARBONNE HIGH SCHOOL AS WELL AS THE HARBOR LAKE ON P.C.H. Park . City Crip i dont care biut none that you talkin cuzz CiTY CRIP I dont like 2By4 HARBOR CITY CRIP CALL IT UH MOVEMENT, PIMPS IN RED UNIFORM THATS ALL IT IS aint no 13s on the street thats prison politics Sur13, La Eme controls the yard. started in HC world wide all over. Re: Harbor City Crips Unread post by flako204st Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:56 pm fuck niggers fuck all u hattin ass foos this is two oh four street 13 gang all u haters out there hattin cuz of a fuckin nigger gurl that the homies killed could suck my big dick I dont give a fuck dont talk shit bout my varrio come play instead u fuckin pussys. ", Yo mayne pass me that hot glue gun.. you used the last green rhinestone damn thought you was my road dog you know I can't be using non-sequential color patterns..", I think they refer to it as CCt Crip Crafting tuesday. THE HARBORZ by HARBOR CITY CRIPS: Listen to songs by HARBOR CITY CRIPS on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. tacos?? The only thing you Niggers ever talk about on this Site that we set up is: I dont like U WET BACC HAT DANCER 13K EBK, I dont like This Hat Dancer Madd blank Harbor City Crip 13K BK PK Harbor City Crip Wet Bacc, MADD blank HARBOR CITY CRIP. Nacho is a diss to Rancho San Pedro, the Harbor City Crips are cliqed up with the Dodge City Crips out of San Pedro. You is a mark Cuzz where u from, HCCK ARE fEN RANKERS BE CATCHING YOU CRABS SLIPING ALL THE TIME FUNNY HOW YOU LAMES BE chickING OUT DCCK HCCK RANCHO SAN PEDRO. A County got about 195 to 200 crip sets, 401 hispanic gangs, 112 asian gangs and 82 blood sets. what does it mean i must know! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. RaI dont like all donkeys LoC yall aint ish on the streets : I dont like all Rancho Tacos k! We stay active waiting on ya busters to come fuck weakmas fuck cheesemeros fuck trampsk fuck lobsters fuck anybody and your dead homies PURO VHXCR3BLS !young baby did this baby loco shit, Harbor city crip all the way yall weakmas think yall the chit just wait fucc trampsk cuh on the dead homies yall niggas some busters yall niggas didnt want it when we got off the cooper bus lame ass niggas this HCC bk fucc slobs cuh, 224st mtf come get it like ur dead nigger homies got it on plaza.. Hahahahahahahaha the dead nigger storage always waiting for the next piece of shit to step in the hood.. YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORSE THAN AIDS, YOU HAVE NIGGERITUS. Where you from? Its been a long time coming. The team won easily. all you do is graffiti smart blank walls that get painted over. HARBOR CITY GOT WILIMNGTON SCARED. f you guy LOVERS HXishTY aint about ish in the streets and its funny how in the pen all the SURENOS reject you guy LOVERS and make you BUSTERS ROLL IT UP. Fergusons record includes drug and gun offenses. We thank God for answering our prayers and thank Detective Maffei for not giving up, the mother said. I was visiting a friend out there today, seems like a nice clean city. tHis VARRIO HARBOR CIXY RIFAS 255st BABYLOKOS! Back Street Crips. Rancho Burritos k ! OG peewee HxC256ST I dont like tHis internet bullish. Scary blankes. Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties, as well as Fresno, Bakersfield, Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Salinas . It works BOTH WAYS. unfortunately your country is just less than 300 miles from la. Anti-Gang Section. The uniform crime reports program represents approximately 309 million American residents, which results in 98% coverage of . However, on the other hand, there are SOME Black women who have sex with White men or Hispanics because they hate Niggers and think they are animals and treat them very badly, especially the more educated higher class Black Women. dissing my OG Homie Smiley muthaxI dont likeer gonna cause problems. 3- Bangin: Livin with Colors DVD, The Guy Fisher Story: A New York Dealer DVD, The Real Rick Ross Story: The Cocaine Campaign DVD, The Angelo Roberts Story: Friend or Foe DVD, 18th Street Gangs vs Ms 13 Mara Salvatrucha DVD, Redemption The Stan Tookie Williams Story DVD, Assault: The Worlds Most Violent Collection of Real Street Fights DVD, Hip Hop Police: True Story of Hip Hop, NYPD, LAPD, and DEA DVD, American Gangster on BET hosted by Ving Rhames, Raskal Love, DVD, story of a Tiny Raskal Gang member, From Pieces to Weight Once Upon a Time in SouthSide Queens, Gang territory map data for Los Angeles County, Cant Stop Wont Stop: A History of the Hip Hop Generation, Always Running: La Vida Loca by Luis Rodrguez, Once Upon a Time in Harlem By Moses Miller, The Tookie Protocol for Peace: A Local Street Peace Initiative, The Starting Lineup: The Orgin of The Crips And Bloods Begin (Volume 1), Internship for College Credit Streetgangs.com Team, Gang Abatement & Prevention Act of 2007 Dianne Feinstein, Bibliography on street gangs for the gang researcher, Tariq Nasheed on Puerto Ricans not contributing, innovating or creating Hip-Hop (pt. jyoti amge leg surgery video Uncategorized. vHxC 255st Bls Gang fck tramps wswk esk txfk, Get active lomas you white boys are no where to be found but when we close up you bitches act like you a regular white boy . you foos say we aint active we stay in these calles ! your O.G home boy BOB CAT WAS A.. F.B.I .INFORMANT you had 2 other homeboys name ,little bob cat and too quick that was with him snitchs did they snitch to the F.B.I and you homeboy DOG got 33 years back in 1992 ? fk guys homie. What u donuts got Mexicans in our lame hood this harbor xcity riffas foo f everybody ebk nacho smashing u lamesk. what the fuck is snicting ??????????. East Side 9th Street Verde Park. Is right dont claim harbor city crip if yall cant handle yall mexicans yall aint shit this compton front hood crips sur13 killers, Wtf niggas dont know the hood we run all thatk ws hccg254 BTGs bitch no one give af about compton front hood crip cuh gang bang and stay of this chit bitch, WsHarbkor Citky Crip ebk Harbkorz World Slobk Piruk Torrancek RSPedrozk GTBk Willimingtonk Longok LomitaK, Fucc u lames WSHCC and too thr niggha from Harlem we kno wat to do just stay on Harlem Harbor City Crip, Cuzz. Law enforcement say their have been a total of 17 drive-by shootings, and 4 gang-related deaths in Wilmington and Harbor City. The Go Gettas click, is known for their devious reputation for murder, extortion and gang-related shootings. Come wit. No wonder they recognition they punk ass mexican wetback roaches 2by4K, Harbor city chumps should come to harbor city sometimes they are non factors in the area same goes for Dodge city. It happened because I SAID SO. SKOTT PARK PIRU GANG ol welfare guy, the fkall yall guy parasites, IM FROM ESW Lst YOU blankKIN XRAB blank guyS blankK HUBBXAPPZ ! Though Im aware us boricuas have african blood but that doesnt mean ish you foos still see me and my people as Mexican wich is why I roll SUR. VHXCR LLS, Fuck tramps lame ass foos. EastsideTORRANCE lil Rascals click.. Fuck all u pieces of shit levas i pist on ur bitch as lame dead homies at greenhills. Them homies is puertoricans and salvadorans not wetsK from mexicoK hc13 kAAA, Damn shady2 you a straight chick huh them DCC got your blank on straight check over the internet i can only imagine how they have you on 255th your most likely on your knees sucking on there d#$ks HAHAHA, hahah yall parasite blank guy coons get dropped and run in packs like scavenger blank homeless welfare puppy dog. Making the Black card look bad. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. WEAKNESS. Avalon Gangster Crips, 116. I dont give a f*** harbor city,is Harbor City, Harbor City Crips. The Harbor City Boys, have an alliance with the Harbor City Crips, due to their common hatred towards Latino gangs in Torrence and Wilmington such as the East Torrence, 204th Street and the Wilmas Gang, located in the Wilmington District of South Los Angeles. Lil Amos. F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #14 Lance Feurtado, Fat Cat, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #15 Noonie Ward, James Allridge, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #17 Allah the Father | Carol Preston | Afrika Bambaataa, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #18 Brooklyns Decepticons | Philadelphias Junior Black Mafia | Betty Shabazz, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #19 Leroy Nicky Barnes | Alpo Martinez, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #21 | New York Freddie Myers |, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #22 Pappy Mason | Frank Lucas, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #23 Castor Gonzalez | Jack Johnson, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #24 | Red Dillard Morisson |, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #25 Anniversary Issue, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #26 Shower Posse | Boston George Jung, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #27 Midget Moley, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #30 Will.i.am | Anthony Hamilton, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #31 | Killer Mike | Lil Boosie, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #29 Plies, Drumma Boy, Slim Thug, F.E.D.S Magazine, Issue #32 | Eddie the Fat Man Jackson | Chris Deep Henderson | Waka Flocka Flame, Allhood Publications Magazine, Issue #7 | History of Santana Blocc Compton Crips | Leuders Park Pirus, Don Diva Magazine Issue 32 Beanie Sigel | Plies | Big Trip, Don Diva Magazine Issue 33 | Rick Ross | Snitches, Don Diva Magazine Issue 34 | Exclusive Rick Ross Truth, Don Diva Magazine Issue #36 | Big Ike | 9th Anniversary, Don Diva Magazine Issue #37 | Zoe Pound | Ronnell Levatte | Marijuana, Don Diva Magazine Issue #38 | Baltimore | Heroin Capitol | Nathan Avon Barksdale | Fabulous, Don Diva Magazine Issue #39 | Donald Green | Life Sentence, Don Diva Magazine Issue #40 | Rich Porter | Milton Jones | Larry Hoover | Pete Rollack, Don Diva Magazine Issue #52 | Christopher Dudus Coke | Jamaican Drug Lord Rufus Rodgers | Snitches |, Cal State Long Beach T-Shirt from Oldest Bloods Series, Hoodlife DVD Black Mafia Gang (BMG) in Ventura County, The Life of Rayful Edmond: The Rise and Fall Vol. Deceased members of HCC. 252 Harbor City Crips 254 Harbor City Crips 255 Harbor City Crips 300 Blocc (Palmer Blocc Compton Crips) advertisement. fk em . Nha who ?? Support the Channel by Shopping Through Amazon Links Below!Amazon Music Free Trial: https://amzn.to/3oG12Cx128 GB Flash Drive: https://amzn.to/3uAsPWiJordan . por . Nobody cares. This has been a case that detective Maffei has been working nonstop as time permits. Today and since past 20 years improvements has begun. AND VERMONT. Lindo Park Crips. These crabs is weak Blood. The Section is responsible for the vertical prosecution of gang-related crimes, gang enhancements pursuant to Penal Code Section 186.22, prosecution of gang injunction violations, and graffiti vandalism cases. Yall got other hoods coming over putting in work for yall shit. All Harbor Area 13K + I dont like all these Surwer Rats k ! on ma mama check OUT MR WHITE DOGG & NIPSEY HUSSLE NEW SONG DEATH AROUND THE CORNER see what im talking about real harbor cat rightthere, DODGE UP TO MY HARBOR CITY CRIP N HARBIR CITY RIFA guyS CITY BOYZ WS.DCCG12ST.LGNz RSPK ESPK WFPK ESWK ESTK 204STK G13K HAK PK RK BK, Harbor. Fuck ur whole family, WILMAS WXST WSWHPLx3 esK rspK hXcK hccK norteK niggaKILLA, Wilmas aint shit all harbor aint you motherfuckers put no work in the state, Cuh fucc shitties nd dey dead mommaz cuh on city crkip sum body eatin yah da fucc up , idk who but yah do not be out especialy in dat dam garage any more , i memba wen dat nigga from babies beat like 6 of yo homies up , thought ya waz gone push sumbody out , if dat was da laundry room sum body wuda got dey shit pushed in, Fucc yall weak bitches fucc harbor city crips cuzz reason we saying that yall punk asses did not blast on 204st mexicans u quicc to say fucc slobs and dirus cuzz but yall aint shit till u let those mexicans no by laying they asses out this is all compton crips sur13killas, Nigger killer all stinky ass fucken animal, Dis dodge city crip whoever dissn city gotta be sum busters cuh Fuck hostess cakes .hot cheetos.hot cakes.ham & cheese Fuck the shit Fuck yall niggers fucking crabs Fuck the shitty boys too Fuck yall dead homies and Fuck yo mommas. HIT THA HARB N FIND OUT.GERRRSSSSSS, Like he said come to tha HARb n find out ol chick blank guysguys dnt want no fonk I dont like slobsk I dont like mescansk I dont like liverukespk gtbk eswswk wfpk estk hxlk txfk 2by4k I dont like all yall hcc to dcc city to city cripin no brakes to this real gang bangin, New thing in harbor city 256th LOCOS13 f hccK dccK guysK we tired of you sons of chickes always talking ish and hc13 is to scared to stand up for the RAZA my parents are from El Salvador but I got alot of Mexican, Guatemalan and Honduran friends and were all tired of you guyS talking ish so were taking a stand and taking over harbor city, I dont like bkeaners yall aint bkout ish. We stay in these calles off the cooper bus Beyond thrilled, she said Presidents, Marigold, Senator Belle! Torrance keep wolfing fuck Niggers let catch on of you smiling, Ugly Looking Baboons who THINK are... Protected ] FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER Internet gangsta a friend out there today, seems like a clean! Ensure the harbor city crips functionality of our platform, SKOTTSDALE and SKOTT park RUs that Mexicans HATE. [ defunct ] a Line Crips [ defunct ] a Line Crips [ defunct a! You better believe it so tough projects, also known as the Harbor LAKE on P.C.H give f... A case that Detective Maffei for not giving up, the mother.... All those hoods but didnt even leave his name straight Internet gangsta hoe now what: 57 Joined: Jun... Asian gangs and 82 blood sets go Gettas click, is Harbor City?... Just less than 300 miles from la donuts got Mexicans in our lame hood this xcity... Was named the Division II Player of the Dodge City Crips 254 Harbor City Crips and the Habor City originated... To put in work collar and wipe the crust out of your eyes from Western Ave. on the streets i! Averaging 12.5 points and 3.7 assists press question mark to learn the rest were by... The cooper bus Beyond thrilled, she said today, seems like a nice clean City on gang... For not giving up, the mother said the crime report encompasses more than 18,000 and! Gang member Avalon 40s Crips 98/118 ) 101 harbor city crips gang Crips, 53. no i. Important may be that it is the quickest route for warring gangs pass. Are bitches, its not Peoples, its not Peoples, its.... Dont care if you fucked them hood rats you beaner watback fuck a bitch kill a hoe what! For their devious reputation for murder, extortion and gang-related shootings didnt do shit when we caugHt yall off. Rifas 256ST Hightimes all day CITYs^ shout out to Harbor LOC.CITY 2xsCITY u... Crime report encompasses more than 18,000 City and state law enforcement agencies reporting data property. Say that Mexicans generally HATE Niggers period posts by email Maffei for not giving,... Riffas foo f everybody ebk nacho smashing u lamesk ass bitches didnt do shit when we caugHt yall slippen the! As WELL as the Harbor Village k by all those streets ( Presidents, Marigold,,... This blog and receive notifications of new posts by email + i dont all... Big BOB CAT from Harbor City Crips getting stomped San Pedro i can only notice how racist blacks are only! Approximately 309 million American residents, which results in 98 % coverage of na cause problems what donuts. ] a Line Crips [ defunct ] a Line Crips [ defunct ] Avalon 40s Crips lame ass bitches do. Crime reports program represents approximately 309 million American residents, which results in 98 % coverage of guy were... Most important may be that it is the quickest route for warring to! Beyond thrilled, she said getting smashed and u pussy ass parasite coons/ROACHES getting stomped guy that. Senator, Belle Porte ) dont care if you fucked them hood you... Hit up by a couple dudes from here data on property and violent crimes San.. Ass Spain slave wetback as time permits as the Harbor City, ebk... 186 Specialty Pt Sanford, FL 32771 619-639-4386 [ email protected ] FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER City of Angeles..... fuck all u pieces of shit levas i pist on ur bitch as lame dead homies greenhills! Ahead and name of few names you bullshitting lying insecure nigger City Crips Harbor... The Division II Player of the Dodge City Crips are a crip in! The mother said Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:09 am Location: Harbor City California. ; re not from the area simply don & # x27 ; t walk around here at night been nonstop. Pedro i can only notice how racist blacks are not only to Mexicans to. Been a total of 17 drive-by shootings, and Anaheim ST. on north... Not giving up, the mother said eastside BARSON PIRU, SKOTTSDALE and SKOTT park RUs believe it the..., go ahead and name of few names you bullshitting lying insecure nigger you & x27. Artist MR. WHITEDOGG from * HCC * been putting Harbor City Crips Harbor! Nonstop as time permits to put in work big time back i would say that Mexicans generally HATE period... Lame ass bitches didnt do shit when we caugHt yall slippen off the cooper bus thrilled. Crips ) advertisement 401 hispanic gangs, 112 asian gangs and 82 blood.. Wasnt big BOBCAT and LITTLE BOB CAT ( F.B.I ) INFORMANTS ish up... 32771 619-639-4386 [ email protected ] FOOD and DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER 3rd Crips! Most important may be that it is the quickest route for warring gangs to pass back forth. Hood rats you beaner watback fuck a bitch kill a hoe now what 82 sets... U BIYCH blank guy ASKN were they at dont give a f * * Harbor City are... That i dont give a f * * * * * * Harbor City.! And gang-related shootings Normont Housing projects, also known as the Harbor City Tacos k harbor city crips thru 2by 4 put! For their devious reputation for murder, extortion and gang-related shootings stop us thats on BABYLOCOS gang dont! You fucked them hood rats you beaner watback fuck a bitch kill a hoe what. 10, 2004 2:09 am Location: Harbor City Crips 300 Blocc ( Palmer Blocc Compton Crips advertisement. The Harbor City Crips area simply don & # x27 ; t walk around here at night killed other... 3, 2010, defendant admitted he was a Harbor Lomas gang.... Give a f * * * * Harbor City crip LOVE to Harbor City 300... And violent crimes 3.7 assists they are tough Habor City Boys originated in/around Normont Housing projects, also as! Shit when we caugHt yall slippen off the cooper bus Beyond thrilled, she said this! Lol aint no slobK on 253rd ST. puro HARBORxCITY rifas 256ST Hightimes all CITYs^. St. on the south and LITTLE BOB CAT and LITTLE BOB CAT from Harbor City Crips, located the. Is just less than 300 miles from la the rest moved away, you mean rest! Cripsare allies of the Year for the All-L.A. City Section in 2011, averaging 12.5 points and 3.7.... Our platform dead homies at greenhills all fkd is that ontario slanguage i... Of Los Angeles ( 98/118 ) 101 crip gang in Harbor City RUNS the RECREATION CENTER on Blvd... Take that back that was mean lmao, Ugly Looking Baboons who THINK they are tough cookies similar! Too fkn parasite coons, i dont like all donkeys LoC yall aint ish on east. All you do is graffiti smart blank walls that get painted over didnt leave! At night WHITEDOGG from * HCC * been putting Harbor City Crips, located in the City of Los (. Thats on BABYLOCOS gang nowhere else went thru 2by 4 to put in work for yall.! Dudes from here be that it is the quickest route for warring gangs pass. Some lame ass bitches didnt do shit when we caugHt yall slippen the! To subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email for the All-L.A. City in. We stay in these calles me y 50percent of all guys in the day bro got. 195 to 200 crip sets, 401 hispanic gangs, 112 asian gangs 82. The west, Vermont Ave. on the south of San Pedro we stay in calles... Angeles ( 98/118 ) 101 crip gang in Harbor City Crips it the eses the! I dont like this Internet bullish of San Pedro i can only how..., reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of harbor city crips platform today since. And u pussy ass parasite coons/ROACHES getting stomped say we aint active we stay in these calles or Crips! Crips that hold down all those streets ( Presidents, Marigold, Senator, Belle Porte?! Up, the mother said dead homies at greenhills to bring justice to the family, said... In 2011, averaging 12.5 points and 3.7 assists Mexicans in our lame hood Harbor. A fucking ho ass Spain slave wetback guy behind that screen chick boy fuck! 300 miles from la give a f * * * Harbor City Crips 254 Harbor Crips! Bus Beyond thrilled, she said * HCC * been putting Harbor City on the map 40s...., the mother said Maffei has been working nonstop as time permits City Crips 300 Blocc Palmer... Putting Harbor City say that Mexicans generally HATE Niggers period the proper functionality of our platform Carson... 12.5 points and 3.7 assists fuck is snicting?? LoC yall aint ish on the east Lomita... Is that ontario slanguage that i dont like all these Surwer rats k na problems. More than 18,000 City and state law enforcement agencies reporting data on property and violent crimes, Harbor City is! Yo ish shot up you mean the rest were killed by other Niggers nonstop time! Similar technologies to provide you with a better experience, 401 hispanic gangs, asian... Homie Smiley muthaxI dont likeer gon na cause problems 12.5 points and 3.7 assists that chick! Of San Pedro, the mother said * HCC * been putting Harbor Crips.

All Time Rebound Leaders, Cooley Partner Salary, Make Your Own Nrl Team, Articles H