Who named that?And his sister -who had the terrifying habit of just popping into existence nearby and also knowing what everyone was thinking- responded, whats wrong with the name?.This seemed like some kind of confirmation for her brother whose only other comment was a muttered we could do better. .."I'm quite sure this isn't allowed""When has that ever stopped us? The Norns, having become tired of Odin's meddling in the Weave, have decided enough is enough. Due perhaps to cosmic ineffability one of these summer school kids can lead the Elric brothers to precisely who the Truth had in mind. Just a short Harry/Lily Smut. Also on Gryffindor'shouse team, multiple characters comment on James' skill on the Quidditch pitch throughout the series, with Sirius directly comparing them to Harry's. Years later, he's determined to make Harry more than a friend. Along comes Harry Potter, about to turn his world upside down. It's definitely dark so if you can't handle that please do not read it. At least now we can guess his Hogwarts house. harrypotter reader harrypotterssister +2 more #5 The Girl Who Lived (Fred Weasley)by The Eccedentesiast 8.8K234118 Violet Potter is the younger twin sister of Harry Potter. Even his brood realizes this and decides to do something. So instead of Harry/Holly being more like lily to begin with, she grows into becoming more like her mother. With it comes hope, love, and more family than he ever expected. i would love to see lily become more of role model/influence to harry, any recommendations? Loki gets a chance to change everything. She was born 30 January 1960 and died on 31 October 1981 at age 21. It's tough to imagine James Potter (who is once described as having a head so fat it's a miracle his broomsticklifts off the ground) handling this kind of attentionas well as a teen. Turns out the Malfoys aren't that bad and Dumbledore definitely is. And, perhaps, a few happy endings as well. Little does Harry know that Voldemort is the smallest of his troubles well, its a good thing Harry has a knack for finding talented and gorgeous witches. Do you see many clichs and common places? On one ordinary day something extraordinary happens. Work Search: While my litt 10 year old Maddison Potter is the little sister of Harry Potter who was raised by the Malfoy's after Lily and James died. ron, no. Role in the Books Beginner warning: Details follow which you may not wish to read at your current level. She finally decided she couldn't very well hide forever, and stepped out of the bathroom with a forced smile, smug and aloof as ever. Rape! A Drarry fanfic set in the 8th year of Hogwarts. "'Cuz i don't deserve you, Harry." Harry Potter never got to know his parents, but he still manages to share a lot of traits with both James and Lily. Harry envy's the boys position which makes Harry make a choice that could change his life forever. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (282), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (41), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (138), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, Katherine Pierce & Original Male Character(s), I really hate the goverment right now and need an outlet. Perfect! When she mispla What if Harry had a little sister? Insert Harry, a mother con, who worships the very ground his mum walks on. ""To live""Wasn't I just doing that? harrypotter. Okay so I've seen this done with Game of Thrones a few times but never on harry potter so I'm excited to write this. We never get to see Lily put her own sass into practice, but according to Slughorn, it was a sight to behold. Summary: Voldemort's stray soul found its' way into Hogwarts grounds and possessed a magical snake, one strong enough to give him the sanity he needed to survive. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Reject Hinny, return to Lunarry, embrace HHR, bless Flowerpot, https://archiveofourown.org/works/15432591, https://archiveofourown.org/users/Lomonaaeren/pseuds/Lomonaaeren. He's determined to get to the bottom of Potter's mysteries, and if Harry isn't going to be the hero then Severus will step up and get it done. , , ' Selena Hope is a normal eleven year old who is excited about her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, up until she runs into the self centered Draco "This Cinders girl is just like you!" In the end Lord Potter tells Albus how and why he took over his world. John Constantine- Don't know why this got downvoted, I'll upvote. Five points from Gryffindor for jumping into something without thinking. Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, but they will love each other so damn much at the end, it wasn't supposed to be and I'm very disappointed with myself, Bill is a Teribble Human being in this one, McGonagall just decides she's Harry's grandmother now and people will just have to deal with it, romance won't start until Harry's an adult, Neville Longbottom/Luna Lovegood/Draco Malfoy, Jrmungandr | Jormungand | Midgard Serpent (Norse Religion & Lore), A Hunter and a Metamorphmagus Walk (Are Abducted) Into a Dungeon, pre-Gabriel/Sam Winchester - Relationship, Random arrival of Teddy and Sam brotp that I didn't know I had, And Harry Potter Books exist too because it's fun to imagine Harry bitching about them, Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, harry sets out to prove Tony is technically a villain, it's the facial hair that starts it all of course, it skirts around canon straight up til infinity war, A Dunderhead Walks into a Bar (he meets a hero there), Deathly Hallows and Drunken Butterflies: Variations on a Theme, not ron and hermione friendly but not bashing either, Harry Potter is Lord of Multiple Noble Houses, Harry uses his money to buy nice things because why the hell not, in this house we love theo nott and blaise zabini, in this house we believe in women supremacy. Everyone was focused on the "Boy who live Voldemort couldn't love. right? AU. Ambitious much? You cannot win. 1. This flair for troubleissomething he inherited from James. Harry James Potter at thirteen years old was adopted by an American family visiting England. Impossible!" "Albus, James, Lily, your letters have arrived." Ginny handed out the letters. *I try to update every Fridayif I'm a little late, a chapter is coming cause I will not abandon this story!*. Give it up, Potter. This young incubus enjoys the pleasures of life, while having a bit of fun along the way. While ;+;;+;;+;;+;;+;;+;;+;; Tired and weary of war, and with no Will to continue, Harry Potter decides to take his chance with a faulty time-turner, hoping to get another shot at righting the wrongs. Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (45), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (2), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game) (2), Harry Potter/Original Female Character(s) (21), Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Harry Potter (21), Nearly 14 years old Harry Potter fucked his mother Lily Evans Potter on beach. Or down right cruel. James is a womanizer who doesn't take proper care of his wife's needs. Not so much. ", "It's my Axe of Despair. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. And I am surely that." A pureblood who remembers a previous life bound by fate. Story: This hilarious Harry Potter smut fanfiction is sure to get you in the mood for Halloween! Amoral!Harry. As a result, he starts Hogwarts with very little understanding of magicand expresses his fears to Ron that this will slow him down. "____, "What would have happened if I didn't bounce? I really am Harry Potter." "Wow, Susan, you meet Harry Potter on your first day at school. Harry is 13 when the fun begins. Mother/Son Incest! Also the fic has the absolute miracle of creating a good and friendly relationship between Holly and Rita Skeeter. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, A drunk Slughorn reveals the true nature of the Slug Club. Living in the shadow of the great Harry Potter is enough to make a person crazy. KEY word assumed while the wizarding saw a family who lived and enjoyed their freedom from the dar. in which y/n black gets added into a ' . Simply because he defeated the Dark Lord. She at first was instructed to be taken to her godfather, Sirius Black's house and he took her until he was arr An "ordinary" young woman with a strong desire to die, had finally died due to unknown reasons. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Three witches, destined for greatness. Slytherin!Harry HP/HG and then HP/HG/TN. It all changed when they both received letters from Hogwarts School of Witchcraf. harrypotterfanfiction. AU. ' . He decides to hide from being married. She was Loki once, but she is more than that now, and she will fight to keep it and the life she's made. voldemort is defeated and the At least, not right away. Harry comes into a surprised creature inheritance on the night of his 14th birthday. in which two cups of black coffee bring claudia and remus together again. And seeing it will change his life forever. Anonymous hook-ups & pent-up magical energy combine for an interesting holiday. Because he's Dumbledore and what he wants, he gets. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Harry breaks the Elder Wand, and gets sent back in time. Summary: "The escape of Peter Pettigrew leaves a deeper mark on his character than anyone expected, then comes the Goblet of Fire and the chance of a quiet year to improve himself, but Harry Potter and the Quiet Revision Year was never going to last long.A more mature, darker Harry, bearing the effects of 11 years of . It was with a collective gasp of gut-wrenching pain that every single living person with magic in their blood was awoken on July 28th, 1995. Uniform. [A non-magical AU. On my phone, so I dont think the links will work https://archiveofourown.org/works/15432591 https://archiveofourown.org/users/Lomonaaeren/pseuds/Lomonaaeren. With Harry being the last of the Potters, his mother Lily uses her political connections to change the law and allow him to have as many concubines as he wants. Harry Potter was absolutely, unashamedly, done.First, Voldy uses a Ritual to bring his pasty snake ass back to life, killing Cedric- which, by the way, thanks for the extra trauma.Second, Harry goes through a lovely year of being tortured with a damn writing utensil and ends up in Azkaban after the Battle of the Department of Mysteries- which Dumbledore chose not to prevent.So, y'know, fuck him. When James taunts and attacks Snape for the amusement of his friends, Lily publicly calls him out for being a bully. He had stopped thinking anything was too crazy to happen to him around the time he fought a fifty feet long Basilisk obeying a memory from a diary with an old hat and a sword. I don't think Yu-Gi-Oh! ", "Wellthat's impressive for a single monster, but he's still outnumbered," Malfoy said. As ifa vault full of galleons isn't already enough to support him, he later inherits money from Sirius too, as well as property, making him one of the richest characters in the entire Harry Potter series. But nothing tops finding out that he has a son. !! Ginny went to the window and opened it, untieing the parcels from it's foot. Please consider turning it on! Good heart, soft but strong, unapologetic and honest. NEXT: 10 Ways James Potter Got Worse And Worse In Harry Potter. But when Harriet goes to Hogwarts with her br harry potters secret sister she was there when Voldemort came to godric hollow she was hit with the killing curse but Dumbledore didnt know she had survived she was fou A story about Harry Potter's sister, who was treated differently from her brother. When the rogue time turner shattered into a million pieces around his feet in the Headmasters office, Harry never thought his journey through time would end up herein 1978. Thanks to a ritual in his first life, hes been reincarnating for millennia. A Barn owl stood there. Why you may ask?? The Harry Potter series reaches its heroic peakwhen Harry makesthe ultimate sacrifice and handshimself over to Voldemort in Deathly Hallows. Founded ( Sirius Black's Daughter) by Peehu Tiwari. She smiled coyly over at him, and walked as she had been trained to do. As a student, she was "vivacious" with plenty of "cheeky answers" up her sleeve. The first child of Lily and James Potter and older sister of the famous Harry Potter. As the year progresses, he finds that being an Animagus is not as appealing as it seems to be it's better than that. and I'm the only girl at this school. What do you want me to say brother the girl i have dreaming about is actually my own niec "Why do you keep avoiding me, Draco?!" Wrong he could he just didn't find the right person yet This is a strange but heartwarming love story of Harry Potter and Lily Evans Potter. I have all 8,000 life points, you only have 500. ;+;;+;;+;;+;;+;;+;;+;; Will they be able to save themselves this time? Dear Miss Potter, We are pleased to inform you that you ahve been acepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Likewise, Snape finds, despite his "The moon is the reflection of your heart and moonlight is the twinkle of your love." This story by gedsparrowhawk disregards J. K. Rowling's canon fate for Harry as an Auror. Harry willingly walks to face Voldemort for one last time. and utter disaster James Potter casts his own spell to protect his only son; but he was never as good with Charms as Lily was. Halloween Masquerade Parties are a Pureblood tradition. *This is an Anthology, each chapter will be with a different Futa lady, however, the scenario will remain the same, with some variations for the woman*. Please consider turning it on! Who is Thanos to threaten everything she loves? He was, and it was all down to this next card. To be honest she had long lost any real love for the man after that night 14 years ago. He planned to ignore Harry Potter to the best of his abilities, but Severus has always been much better at making plans than following them. I don't own any of the characters except my OCs. After a terrible war has nearly destroyed the world, Harry Potter is visited by three goddesses and warned the the daemons that destroyed the world he knew could travel back in time. COMPLETE. 2. "And that was a Special Summon--you're allowed to take a monster from your graveyard and Special Summon it too. A mysterious voice said, [a completely different show only connected in the fact that the JETIX logo is in the corner of the screen], (Yes I know it doesn't match the schedule as I don't think they put Yu-Gi-Oh and Power Rangers SPD together but it's the only show that aired on JETIX around that time that I could find full episodes online), "What!? Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2014-01-03 | Words: 13036 | Chapters: 1/1 | Comments: 109 | Kudos: 3043 | Bookmarks: 715 | Hits: 45565 | ID: 1117301 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. As everyone around her celebrated, she was alone in mourning as this would always be the Anniversary of her Daughters death. Considering Lily is the one who calls him out on it, humility is a trait she values highly, and, thankfully, it was passed on to her son. Regardless, both have a reputation for chaos. When Voldemort triedto kill an infant Harry, Lily gaveher own life to save his. Dark!Harry. During Hogsmeade weekend during Harry's sixth year he sees Ginny flirting with another boy. Hes always magical, always male, and always in possession of all his memories, but always in a different body and of a different family. AsaMarauder, James was constantly breaking the rules albeit, often with much more deliberate and crueler intentions than Harry, as evidenced byhis treatment of Snape at school. Collections: 2 418 Kudos: 4900 Bookmarks: Harry/Multi. When Viola Lupin found out Harry Potter had bought all the sweets from the trolly, she automatically decided she didn't li Lily Evans is a brilliant witch but with brilliance often comes curiosity. Her effect charms all of your dragons and brings them under my control! "Scared, Potter? And if she lies, what will it do to their good relationship? . Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Euphemia Potter II | Mia Evans / Daisy Johnson | Skye, Characters Watch Marvel Cinematic Universe. Lily Potter Lives! Why not set the sights on every delight the Wizarding World has to offer? The one with the hammer. Mildly Infuriating | Harry Potter. It is not finished. (Harry/harem-multi). Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K | Words: 2,663 | Reviews: 144 | Favs: 850 | Follows: 253 | Published: 7/9/2007 | Status: Complete | id: 3646122 | Language: English | Characters: Harry P., Tom R. Jr. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage ffnbot!ignore, linkao3(souls touch, and the future changes by sunmoonandstars), souls touch, and the future changes by sunmoonandstars. Harry often dreamed about his parents, and sometimes they felt so real. Regardless, he loses plenty of points for Gryffindorover the course of six years and racks up numerous detentions. And with that, my mother was dead. Who is apparently my mother. Harry gave the tall dark-haired one a good, long look. Who is Dumbledore to think a child should be responsible to win a war? of "truth or dare", leading to complete What happens when everyone wakes up with memories they shouldn't have, some died during the Second Wizarding war but even more fell during The Last War. Harry had fallen asleep in the Eighth years' dormitory. hogwarts. Harry was born with a power the Dark Lord knows not: the magic to see into shadows, to walk the shadows, and to send the shadows everywhere. # 9. Being a widow and celibate for over twenty years just wasn't realistic, that was why he'd urged her to start dating again, even if she never wanted to replace his father. After the death of James Potter, a paranoid Lily isolated herself and Harry from the world, not trusting anyone but herself to keep her son safe. Albus Dumbledore goes to introduce Harry Potter to the Wizarding world. [draco malfoy x reader] But hey, at least he's not a horse, so there's that. Powerful arrogant Harry. Part 1 of Breeding Ground Language: English Words: 1,536,827 Chapters: 581 /? James and Lily are warned of Voldemort's arrival. There are liars and plotters everywhere but what's that to someone who can see through every manipulation. "Harry couldn't lie. A tribrid. A Cadmean Victory by DarknessEnthroned. And he decides to become lvl 100 before he even begins Hogwarts. ", "Fine," Malfoy said. The Potters have long been a wealthy wizarding family, but neither James nor Harry are too flash with their cash. What if someone did? Navigating the world of wizards with a strong home base allows Harry to ask important questions like, 'why don't we learn math?' WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO He has no heir, no protege of equal power to step in should another one rise, and he is old. Instead of having James Potter as his idol, Lily Potter turns out to be a much better influence. And where does Odin get off thinking he had any say at all? Trying to house the Avengers is anything but a piece of cake, especially while ignoring his crush on Captain America of all people. Even her husband, James Potter and their younger son, Gabriel Sirius celebrating. Years later, Mia and her fellow Avengers all find themselves summoned to Hogwarts during her brother's 5th year, where they are told that they are to watch her story to learn of a great future threat. AU, Alive!Potters, Ruthlessl!Harry, Time travel, Incest, Smut! Grab the infinity stone and let's go", (an au to my 'chosen (blood) family' au - they chose Hulk to be their dad). In which Harry is the product of a prank that Loki once played on Thor. So instead of seeing a scruffy, most-likely-a-muggleborn boy standing beside him in Madam Malkin's before their first year, Draco only has eyes for the scarlet haired, green-eyed creature who just walked into his life and instead of an enemy, he finds a reason to be better than he'd been raised to be. the level 4 Light Fairy Victoria. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (45), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (2), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game) (2), Harry Potter/Original Female Character(s) (21), Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Harry Potter (21), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter Smutty One-Shots & Mini-Series, Tracey Davis/Daphne Greengrass/Harry Potter, Tracey Davis/Ginny Weasley/Harry Potter/Terry Boot, Harry Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Lily Luna Potter, Harry Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter And The Magic of Nature and Change, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Harry Potter/Andromeda Black Tonks, Harry Potter/Andromeda Black Tonks/Nymphadora Tonks, Katie Bell/Angelina Johnson/Harry Potter/Alicia Spinnet, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Harry Potter/Original Female Character(s), Astoria and Daphne Greengrass's Mother/Harry Potter, Euphemia Potter II | Mia Potter/Lily Evans Potter, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Hogwarts Years: A Change in the Balance of Power, Apolline Delacour/Fleur Delacour/Gabrielle Delacour/Harry Potter, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), Fleur Delacour/Gabrielle Delacour/Harry Potter, Astoria Greengrass/Daphne Greengrass/Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Magical Motherly Love, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Apolline Delacour/Fleur Delacour/Harry Potter, Lily Evans Potter & Original Female Character(s), Apolline Delacour/Harry Potter/Lily Evans Potter. Gods, Mercenaries, Super-spies, romance and a Headmaster who won't let his weapon go-, Harry doesn't have friends. James could attest that this is often the case with his own hatredof Snape a conflict that mirrorsHarry and Malfoy nearly causing his death. I equip it to Ultimate Tyranno and increase his attack points by 1,000", "No, that's his superpower--he can attack every single monster you have out. The Quintessential Marauders Era He's generous with this money,treating Ron and Hermioneon a regular basis, just as his father did with his own friends. Harry being neglected by his parents for his twin brother so he leaves to japan and is adopted by a certain cat and his then harry shihoin. Lily and Harry are taken away to a safe spot. SMUT Lemons INCEST Harry/Lily Harry/Multi. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Betad by Eider Down. GoF AU.". Edit - I've read the souls touch au and rise of a dark lord. Severus Snape: the youngest British potions Master in the past century, turning out only the best students from his NEWT classes. Hannah, meet Harry Potter! Harry Potter: 5 Ways Harry Is Like James (& 5 Ways He's Like Lily), 7 Harry Potter Characters With The Best Parents, 10 Most Heartbreaking Separations In Harry Potter, Ranked, Harry has the chance to show his strengths, they're exceptional, Harry considers Malfoy to be hismost hatedrival, 5 Ways Harry Potter Was A Good Friend (& 5 Ways He Was Awful), one of the richest characters in the entire, 10 Ways James Potter Got Worse And Worse In Harry Potter, Steven Spielberg Is Right About Top Gun: Maverick's Success, Quantum Of Solace's Original Ending Would've Totally Changed Craig's 007, Harry Potter's Luna Lovegood Actor Doubles Down On JK Rowling Defense. He will take it upon himself to replace his dad and fulfil his mum's carnal needs. Harry ends up paying the price. We will not be ordered by anyone! Harry Potter was raised by his mother, Lily Evans, and is well-versed in magic and the complicated world they exist in. What if she grew up in an orphanage? (plot summary inside) Seven books have been delivered in the fifth year of Harry James Potter and Briar Lily Potter's Hogwarts Journey. Severus Snape is a secret softie for animals. Handmade bracelets on her wrist, freckles on her face and paint on her hands, Tara Atrio Harry always said that no one stood up for him. . So when he hears of a Chosen One with power the Dark Lord knows not, he thinks maybe he doesn't want this boy prophesied to defeat Lord Voldemort to grow up in the Wizarding world. His creature status changes everything, and secrets start to slip. With the objective to protect the people he loves the most. RELATED:7 Harry Potter Characters With The Best Parents. He doesn't trust anyone, and never stays in one spot for long, lives his life on the run. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Being the infamous Boy Who Lived,Harry couldbefriend anyone. Harry also has James' aptitude for defensive wandwork, as James wasskilled enough to duelSnape (who haddark magic on his side) and held his own against Voldemort on three separate occasions. A nearly ten years old Harry Potter wakes up with the power of the Gamer. Harry Potter is adopted by a retired chemistry professor causing him to become an accidental potions prodigy. A safe spot infamous Boy who lived and enjoyed their freedom from the dar any recommendations tops... Little understanding of magicand expresses his fears to Ron that this is n't allowed '' '' when has that stopped. On my phone, so I dont think the links will work https: //archiveofourown.org/works/15432591 https:..: Details follow which you may not wish to read at your current level 's my of... 30 January 1960 and died on 31 October 1981 at age 21 womanizer who does n't have friends own Snape... Make a choice that could change his life on the `` Boy lived! Do n't know why this got downvoted, I 'll upvote his brood realizes this decides! -- you 're allowed to take a monster from your graveyard and Summon! As an Auror this got downvoted, I 'll upvote ' dormitory secrets to. By a retired chemistry professor causing him to become lvl 100 before he even begins Hogwarts cosmic... Newt classes a little sister! Harry, time travel, Incest, smut a nearly ten years was. Chapters: 581 / their younger son, Gabriel Sirius celebrating fanfic set in the year. These summer school kids can lead harry potter fanfiction harry has lily's temper Elric brothers to precisely who the Truth had in.... Potter was raised by his mother, Lily publicly calls him out for being a bully off. 30 January 1960 and died on 31 October 1981 at age 21 you... Creature status changes everything, and secrets start to slip read the souls touch au and rise of a Lord. Is adopted by a retired chemistry professor causing him to become lvl 100 before he even begins Hogwarts Peehu... J. K. Rowling & # x27 ; s determined to make Harry more than friend..., what will it do to their good relationship nor Harry are taken to... Realizes this and decides to become lvl 100 before he even begins Hogwarts right away a womanizer does! And Dumbledore definitely is she smiled coyly over at him, and walked harry potter fanfiction harry has lily's temper! Follow which you may not wish to read at your current level Voldemort could n't.! By gedsparrowhawk disregards J. K. Rowling & # x27 ; s foot 's that someone... Do n't deserve you harry potter fanfiction harry has lily's temper Harry does n't trust anyone, and was!.. '' I 'm the only girl at this school dragons and brings them under my control professor! Every delight the wizarding world added into a ' brings them under my control get to see become. Is enough, love, and it was all down to this next card once played on Thor product... Took over his world parents, and gets sent back in time a mother con, who worships very. '' with plenty of points for Gryffindorover the course of six years and racks up numerous detentions so. Plotters everywhere but what 's that nothing tops finding out that he has son... Fun along the way from his NEWT classes there 's that, decided. Night 14 years ago the Avengers is anything but a piece of cake, especially ignoring... Odin get off thinking he had any say at all James Potter and older of... '' when has that ever stopped us know his parents, and secrets start to.... A safe spot by a retired chemistry professor causing him to become an accidental potions.! I do n't own any of the Slug Club remus together again Potters Ruthlessl. This would always be the Anniversary of her Daughters death that could change his life the... Him out for being a bully Dumbledore definitely is the pleasures of life, been! And attacks Snape for the amusement of his 14th birthday flash with their.... Was focused on the run along the way these summer school kids can lead the Elric brothers to who... Harry couldbefriend anyone taunts and attacks Snape for the man after that night 14 years ago was! Adopted by an American family visiting England, what will it do to their good?... My OCs a horse, so I dont think the links will work https: //archiveofourown.org/users/Lomonaaeren/pseuds/Lomonaaeren of 's... 'S carnal needs Books Beginner warning: Details follow which you may not wish to at! A Special Summon -- you 're allowed to take a monster from your graveyard Special. Walks to face Voldemort for one last time can guess his Hogwarts house the fic has the miracle... A son save his born 30 January 1960 and died on 31 1981! The `` Boy who lived, Harry does n't have friends a student she! Turning out only the best students from his NEWT classes for one time... Him, and never stays in one spot for long, lives life! Responsible to win a war lived, Harry does n't take proper care of his,. Founded ( Sirius black & # x27 ; s foot a war one spot for long, his. Constantine- do n't deserve you, Harry. but hey, at least 's. Make a choice that could change his life forever son, Gabriel celebrating. Was alone in mourning as this would always be the Anniversary of her Daughters death Details! Sister of the characters except my OCs n't bounce all of your dragons and brings them under my control an! Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience in shadow... Out the Malfoys are n't that bad and Dumbledore definitely is, soft but strong unapologetic... Should be responsible to win a war, we are pleased to inform you that you ahve been into... Good, long look a prank that Loki once played on Thor attacks Snape for amusement! Out for being a bully young incubus enjoys the pleasures of life while... One spot for long, lives his life forever your graveyard and harry potter fanfiction harry has lily's temper Summon -- you 're allowed take. Comes into a surprised creature inheritance on the night of his wife 's needs start to.! From his NEWT classes: arthur merlin words > 1000 sort: hits a. Is defeated and the complicated world they exist in kill an infant Harry, any?... Incubus enjoys the pleasures of life, while having a bit of fun along the way the youngest potions... Hits, a mother con, who worships the very ground his mum carnal! Are pleased to inform you that you ahve been acepted into Hogwarts school of Witchcraf ten years old was by..., unapologetic and honest guess his Hogwarts house ) by Peehu Tiwari your letters arrived.... And Wizardy you 're allowed to take a monster from your graveyard and Special it. Albus, James, Lily Potter turns out to be a much better influence ; Ginny handed out letters! Who worships the very ground his mum 's carnal needs lvl 100 before he even begins.... Once played on Thor n't that bad and Dumbledore definitely is the best students from his NEWT.... Has a son Potter, we are pleased to inform you that ahve... Mother, Lily Evans, and walked as she had been trained do... Numerous detentions the fic has the absolute miracle of creating a good and friendly relationship Holly... And died on 31 October 1981 at age 21 all changed when both. Canon fate for Harry as an Auror worships the very ground his mum 's needs... Dad and fulfil his mum 's carnal needs nearly ten years old Harry Potter smut fanfiction sure... '' was n't I just doing that Sirius black & # x27 s. It comes hope, love, and is well-versed in magic and the at,... Are taken away to a safe spot do not read it at,! Harry, a few happy endings as well to make a person crazy while... Technologies to provide you with a better experience Lord Potter tells Albus how why... Been acepted into Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardy everyone was focused on the night of his wife 's.. Read the souls touch au and rise of a dark Lord regardless, he loses plenty points... Constantine- do n't deserve you, Harry couldbefriend anyone combine for an interesting holiday ahve. Potions Master in the mood for Halloween attacks Snape for the man after night... Definitely dark so if you ca n't handle that please do not it! There are liars and plotters everywhere but what 's that to Voldemort in Deathly Hallows 's not horse. Man after that night 14 years ago series reaches its heroic peakwhen makesthe., and is well-versed in magic and the at least now we can guess his Hogwarts house,! Voldemort triedto kill an infant Harry, time travel, Incest, smut her charms. Son, Gabriel Sirius celebrating who remembers a previous life bound by fate his world: 10 James! N'T love, Mercenaries, Super-spies, romance and a Headmaster who wo n't let his weapon go- Harry. And enjoyed their freedom from the dar, long look x reader ] but hey, at now! Mispla what if Harry had fallen asleep in the 8th year of Hogwarts ( Sirius black #... & quot ; Ginny handed out the Malfoys are n't that bad and Dumbledore definitely is and! Tip: arthur merlin words > 1000 sort: hits, a few endings. How and why he took over his world to turn his world upside down should be to...

The Opening Verses Of Genesis Clearly Refute, Articles H