There are many brands that offers best side by side in the market like Japanese UTV brands, Polaris UTV brand, Kymco UTV brand. You need to take this Hisun back and let us reselect or discount Our unit . It is also important to check and replace the spark plug and ignition coil, if they have any faults as power loss in this vehicle, can sometimes be owed to a faulty ignition system. If the vehicle still doesnt start after the battery is charged, then the charging system of the UTV might be faulty and requires replacement. You can get past this trouble if you are near Hisuns dealers. At this point we hadn't even burned one tank of fuel yet. Another problem with the Hisun Sector 750 UTV is that it overheats which is very uncomfortable as the vehicle would be warmer than usual. Back to the same issue along with several others. Issues with the transmission occur when gears are changed. Most of the troubles are easy to handle, though some, like faulty gear, may need an experienced eye to fix. This can be caused by loose wires or a blown fuse. However, this price can vary after some time and if bought from second hand users. Some also mentioned that the engine braking of Hisun UTVs is quite good. In the 4 passenger side-by-side market, the Hisun off-road vehicle is the strongest vehicle. The gear shift helps you select your direction, be it forward or backward, and helps you increase or decrease your speed while driving. The Hisun Sector 750 may be a new contender in the UTV market, but in a short time, this company has been able to keep up with the biggest competitors. Every vehicle comes with its problems as you have seen and it is important to note that you can avoid those problems with proper, regular maintenance. When shopping for a reliable UTV, its crucial to foresee potential problems youll face. Loose locking nuts on the turnbuckle linkage are the most likely genesis of this complication. The engine can be problematic, with hiccups such as difficult starts, overheating, and stalling. View and Download Hisun HS500UTV service manual online. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Some Hisun Sector 750 owners have experienced clutch issues after many driven miles. As an Amazon Associate, Best Golf Carts, Inc. earns from qualifying purchases. The reason a gear shifter goes bad is the internal bearings are bad, which means all you have to do is replace them. Got on the utv board posted on the board but no hits. Not only that, but their R&D and quality assurance teams are always looking for more ways to enhance each product lines quality and performance level so that consumers can only receive the finest product at their doorstep. battery not charging but the 45C3 code was still appearing. 27 Hisun ATVs in Monee, IL. There is only 1 mile on it and it just stopped, going 15 mph? While riding, you could have run over a rock or a big branch that knocked something loose or punctured the muffler. Raise the front end of your UTV about a foot higher than the back end by parking on a hill using a lift, Remove any bleeder bolt from radiator fill cap area, Fill it until coolant comes out of the bleeder, Continue filling radiator until it overflows, You may need to repeat steps above for any overflow reservoir as well, Start the engine and let idle youll most likely see some bubbles, Once bubbles stop, shut off engine and replenish coolant if necessary, Repeat this process until you no longer see bubbles, Reinstall radiator cap (and reservoir cap if applicable). The Hisun Sector 750 EPS 735cc 4-Stroke EFI Engine delivers plenty of power for any challenges. Hello! On 04/08/22 I purchased a Axis 500 UTV from Lowes in Dayton. Vehicles and machines can have problems at any time. Check your spark plugs to ensure they are not coated with a foreign substance such as fuel, oil, or coolant. Hisun has had to recall about 2,500 units because of a possible fire hazard. Hisun is unable to assist this consumer. Secondly, the Hisun factory fuel injectors are not known for being well-built. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Took it back to Crossville they kept it for more than a month. Heavy exhaust fumes, a strong odor, and misfiring are signs of a bad muffler. Common Problems of the Hisun UTVs: 1. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 20 Hisun ATVs in Arlington, TX. Frequent Problems The most frequent problems that I am viewing about these Hisun UTVs is for overheating of the engine and exhaust. Engine And Exhaust Overheating Issue Several Hisun UTV users have complained about the frequent experience of engine and exhaust system overheating issues. It will turn over but will never start. Too much heat and sunlight can also make the engine hot. In addition, Lowes never filled out or supplied a warranty, as viewed on the Hisun Motors website. Had to be towed out of the back country with my buddy's side by side. Read moreabout us here. This recall involves Hisun Motors Corp. U.S.A. Sector 250cc and RK Performance 250cc utility vehicles. I picked the new one. They come fully rigged with features that are usually considered extras for some the bigger name UTV models out there and can be bought at a cheaper price. It is as though the battery just fell out.The battery is fully charged. Use a radiator sealant to fix leaks and refill the coolant. Regularly inspect and clean the radiator. I contacted Hisun and their Representative was sympathetic and said they would schedule a mobile service tech. 5 Most Common Problems with Suzuki King Quad 400, Your email address will not be published. 60 miles away. If you do not want to face engine problems inside your UTV, then you should use a good quality oil in the engine of your UTV. Months went by and multiple trips to the dealer changing the controller among other other things with no success. When your coolant becomes faulty for any reason, your vehicle will begin to overheat. When you use your vehicle frequently, the battery will drain and require charging. There is a sensor in the seat belts that will not permit the engine to get out of limp mode, where it can only go up to around 6 MPH, unless the driver side seat belt is buckled. Hisun Motors Corporation is a Chinese company, founded in 1988. Mostly this issue has been encountered with the Hisun UTVs earlier models such as the 2011 and 2012 versions. Ensure you use high-quality fuel for a smooth drive. It's been replaced twice. They share a locking front differential, 4WD, 4500-pound winch, electronic power steering, mirrors, turn signals, a roof, and a two-piece windshield. Read on to learn about issues plaguing the Hisun 750 and how to solve them. This feature is in place with good intentions, but can be a nuisance to drivers who dont want to wear a seat belt while casually cruising around their properties or when doing work tasks. Replace every accessory that was damaged. Especially those who are looking for a quality vehicle but in a very affordable pricing range. Customer is aware that it may be a few weeks and is happy with our current course of action. Till now, no user has reported any big problem inside Hisun Sector 750 UTV, but some users are facing common Hisun Sector 750 Problems according to need and after some time use. Top 10 Hisun Sector 750 UTV Problems & Fixes The main problems of the Hisun Sector 750 UTV and how to fix them are as follows: 1. Hisun Sector 750 UTV is designed for any challenges with world-class engineering, Texas testing, and a 2-year warranty. UTV spark plugs can serve you for 6 to 12 months, depending on the brand. Metal on metal. I noticed a few bolts loose here and there on the body especially the ones attaching skin to the frame. The main problems of the Hisun Sector 750 UTV and how to fix them are as follows: This is one of the closely related causes of engine starting problems of the Hisun Sector 750 UTV. If you are also facing any such problem in your Hisun Sector 750 UTV, then I have told you the solutions of these problems below. Hisun has the ability to produce some of the best side-by-sides in the industry. Turn the gears until you lock them properly. The Strike was right at home and had no problem keeping up with the rest of them on the trails. We are paying on something g we haven't had long and has been in the repair shop longer then we have had it in our possession. These issues are the most common problems recorded amongst Hisun Sector 750 owners. Open the electronic controlled throttle blade using your finger and spray the shaft bearing area with the same cleaner. I will tell you all about theHisun Sector 750 UTV problems, its solutions and specs. to work on it. Do not be alarmed. He also said Hinsun doesn't play fair. Your email address will not be published. Hisun Motors Corporation is a China based company, founded in 1988. I researched and found the closest authorized warranty service center, In Crossville. Have contacted service technician who indicated he would be in the area and would stop to take care of the issues. This machine is powered by a powerful 4-Stroke EFI Engine. Make sure your battery is fully charged as well, and replace it if its unable to hold a charge. Right now, there are over 250 dealerships across the nation selling Hisun UTVs. If the latter is the case with yours, it is either plugged or blown and should be replaced. They are a happy medium for UTV consumers who want fun and efficient UTVs without breaking the bank. A Hisun representative is in contact with the consumer and is working with the consumer to resolve his issues with the unit. Sector 750 - 2016-Up: Sector 750 Crew - 2017-Up: Sector 1000 - 2015: Sector 1000 - 2016-Up: . I called Hisun and never get a return call back and no records of me ever calling. While youre at it, be sure to refuel with quality gasoline, or add fuel system cleaners to help. This could occur when the coolant level is very low or the engine is overloaded. An air pocket blockage in the coolant system is another main cause of overheating in Hisun Sector 750s. The fuel injectors on these machines tend to go bad fairly often for a number of reasons. I purchased a HiSun Sector E1 on 06/29/21. Other problems could be a faulty ignition switch or even a blown fuse. 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger. Still waiting on them to call back. Hisun Sector 750 costs about $14,499.00 US dollars. Check the filters and injectors and make sure to clean or replace them if they are clogged. Most coolants work better when mixed with plain water, so follow the manufacturers instructions when adding coolant. A week later the motor started burning oil "smoking". The regular maintenance and troubleshooting will decrease the chance of problems. The Hisun Sector 750 has a starting price of $12000, though it may be higher depending on the taxes and other fees. Address:18041 Valley Blvd, Bloomington, CA 92316, United States. Also for: Hs600utv, Hs700utv. Any help? Never drive with an overheating engine, as you will further damage it, making repairs costly. Other troubles with the Hisun 750s CVT may be due to low or dirty transmission fluid and cold weather. When your vehicle wont start, there could be several reasons behind it. The Hisun 750 UTV is an excellent off-road vehicle that offers great characteristics and specifications but despite offering a wide range of peculiar characteristics, it comes with a few problems. When the coolant gets contaminated, it can lose some of its efficiency so it is necessary to follow the manufacturers recommendation as you regularly replace the coolant. I don't want money I just want my machine to work because we have paid all this money for nothing. I love to do off-roading. Whether youre looking for a solution to a problem with your Hisun sector 750 or considering a purchase, I hope this article was helpful. Reinstall the throttle body and start up your machine. Park your UTV in a warm place because the transmission issue sometimes occurs in cold weather. It's also worth mentioning that the seat has had to be replaced and a seal in the front differential. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. To determine whether your fuel injector is the issue, youll need to remove the seats and console to expose your engine bay in order to inspect it. I've been comparing Sector 750 Crew to a Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT. The issue is with the motor and the known issues with the timing chain and other components going out under such a short run time. 2016 Hisun Sector 750. While waiting for one to be scheduled, I received a email stating that if I wanted it worked on I would have to take back to Crossville! While many owners have reported some of these issues, they may or may not be specific to the model or manufacturer. Sometimes, dirty radiator and grille screens also increase the chances of having overheating issues. I spoke with the dealer about and sent him video of how weak the unit is. The engine is a small, single-cylinder, four-stroke, with a kick-starter. To combat this, many owners have resorted to bypassing the need for the temperature sensor to automatically engage the fan switch in a couple of different ways. A wet clutch is ideal for prolonging the life of the transmission in UTVs, but these clutches are prone to malfunctioning in some instances. Some Hisun Sector problems are not mechanical but have something to do with the companys customer relations. Once the vehicle is completely cooled off, check the exhaust system thoroughly. To complicate matters further, it can be tough to find a service center or mechanic who is familiar with and willing to work on Hisun machines depending upon your location. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Almost all the places that were selling them in Colorado don't anymore due to the return for repairs on the clutches and broken timing chains! As UTVs travel through rough and dusty terrains, problems are common for them. Difficulty Starting the Engine or No Start. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This site is owned and operated by Yard Floor. Make sure that you have sufficient fuel in the fuel tank. Furthermore, do not push the UTV past its limits by overloading it. Im currently building another car for Bonneville Salt Flats and will be campaigning a drag car at several events. Fill up transmission fluid if its running low and change it if dirty. Submitting a response indicates a willingness to work with customers to make things right. The flushing will also help with blockages, though you may use a vacuum pump to suck out the debris. Hisun was originally an accessory supplier to major Utility Vehicle manufacturers, such as Polaris. I called him and he said he was running behind but would stop. The issues is not with the Cub Cadet unit. 2021 2022 2023 Hisun Sector 550 750 Walk around Walk through All Around Performance South Wales NY. This side-by-side features a sturdy frame and A-arm nitrogen-assisted shocks, translating to longevity and a smooth drive. Then, initially they started producing UTVs and ATVs of their own. He spent 10 min looking at the unit, sprayed some lube on back end which did end the squealing for about 2 days. . Engine usually overheats if the vehicle is overloaded, This can lead to problems like the engine being stuck on a trail or with serious engine problems. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The Hisun side-by-side's seem to be durable and reliable. Common issues related to Hisun Sector include clutch problems, trouble starting, overheating, engine problems, and misfiring. Many owners of the Hisun Sector 750 love their machines. A faulty or dirty radiator, low coolant levels, a blown head gasket, and overloading can shoot up the engines temperature. Also Read: Most Common Intimidator UTV Problems. Check your crankshaft sensor for any damages and replace it. All Rights Reserved 2020 - 2023 by ClaspAuto.com. Are you facing Hisun Sector 750 Problems like Clutch, not starting, gear shifter and performance issues then I have given solutions to these problems for you below. Most of the listed issues have simple fixes such as proper maintenance, keeping the radiator clean, and inspecting for broken or loose wires. In most cases, Hi-sun Strike 250 shows a problem in the engine. Chikia Primary Clutch Sheave Plate for Hisun UTV ATV 450 500 550 700 750 Massimo,Coleman,Bennche,Axis,Cub Cadet Brand: CHIKIA 30 ratings $4999 & FREE Returns Brand new and Original Clutch Primary Fixed Sheave with 21 teeth Hisun UTV450 UTV500, UTV550,UTV700,UTV750,ATV500/550/700/750 It could be because of empty fuel, clogged filters, damaged engine, torn wires, loose connection etc, you better troubleshoot and find out the actual cause. The outcome is the radiator staying cool and the engine ultimately overheating. This caused a fired burning most of the main wiring harness and the air-intake sensor. (Group) Co., Ltd., and is supplied to dealers and technicians as document of technique. My name is Chris, and I am the founder of Yard Floor. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. Continue with Recommended Cookies, Are you facing common problems with Hisun Sector 750 UTV like CVT transmission, not start, clutch and engine issues etc, So Ill tell you how to fix them. Shifting the gears can be hard, and you may notice a grinding noise. If after doing the above, your clutch still has problems, call a technician for experienced help. You should also check the battery or other electrical components and get a technician to fix them. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. Its also a very common issue that can arise with any UTV model, no matter what the band is, and there can be several different reasons behind the engine starting problem. Plenty of fuel, had no issues prior to it just dying. This buildup will negatively affect engine performance and routinely causes idling issues. Certainly the machine accelerates much more quickly in low range, and the engine stays consistently at a higher rpm. 36 Hisun ATVs in Ontario, CA. It easily warms my cab, but would do a better job if I put a shut-off valve in front of the radiator. If the battery doesnt charge, then it is faulty and needs instant replacement. It is of great significance that you know the problems it comes with and how to fix them when they arise. The equipment includes 4-Wheel Drive with Electric Power Steering, Locking Differentials, and Dual A-Arm Nitrogen Assisted Shocks, along with a winch rated at 3500 pounds. Insufficient Power Problems with the Hisun Sector 750 UTV, 2. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. So I called the repair guy in our area for Hisun approx. Price wise and spec wise they're very comparable, but the price on the Hisun includes a windshield and a winch . You know you have a faulty starter when the engine fails to crank when you turn the ignition key. Your throttle body can become gummed up by a buildup of black soot, dirt, and sludge over time. ?No power to the panel. I was at the center of caring for and maintaining this lawn and even proceeded to take an associates Degree in landscaping. The fuel could be empty or have a clogged filter, there could be loose or damaged wires, or you could have a weak or dead battery. We reluctantly traded it in for a 2019 sector 750 Hisun. Make sure that there is no water in the fuel system because it could be the cause. It would not charge the auxiliary battery, and it was also flashing a 45C3 fault code. I hope this article on the problems of the Hisun Sector 750 UTV and the solutions was helpful. Hisun 700 ripping through snail trail ChaceFamily Cycles 24K views 4 years ago SECTOR 1000 4X4 LONE STAR TRUCK & EQUIPMENT 4.4K views 6 years ago 2016 HISUN HS 750 Crew UTV at. Whatever the cause, it will need to be fixed immediately. And this company produces scooter, motorcycles and ATVs strictly in China. If you have replaced the clutch belt and your clutch is still having problems like loud noises, then you should take your UTV to a mechanic as he will be able to fix your UTV properly. It might be challenging if there are no Hisun premises around you. Make sure the air filter is clean, and replace it if necessary. Although this malfunction is not life-threatening, an engine may not start quickly due to several purposes. What Majority of the Users Feel About Hisun UTV? Featuring 4-Wheel Drive with EPS, Locking Differentials, Dual A-Arm Nitrogen Assisted Shocks, and a 3500 pound towing capacity, Hisuns sector 750 is ready for any adventure. I also discovered that most of the Hisun UTV users and owners are proud of their decision and claimed that Hisun UTV is worth enough to give it a try. Some owners have also complained that these UTVs do not have a park on their CVT. . I would like the motor fixed or replaced. Lowes said to bring it back and offered a refund or a new one. One may also encounter hard starting, slow, or no start issues with some of the Hisun UTV models. Included with these problems was one recall that could cause a vehicle fire. Insufficient or poor-quality fuel, a damaged fuel line, and a faulty starter can make starting difficult. Some even claimed that Hisun UTVs are more than worthy of the reasonable price tag it has. Hisun Sector 750 Problems The following are the most common Hisun Sector 750 problems you may experience as an owner of one of these machines: Engine Sputtering or Stalling Engine Not Starting Overheating Gear Shift Issues Clutch Issues Lack of Support & Service 37 Hisun ATVs in Las Vegas, NV. Other common engine issues include coolant boiling, and popping or misfiring noises. Under the Hisun 750 UTV is a 735cc, single-cylinder overhead camshaft engine. Another source of sputtering and stalling is a faulty fuel injector, which is one of the most commonly experienced issues with the Hisun Sector 750. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. If you own one of these bikes, you may be at risk of Ran okay for a while, had to replace the battery this spring. Check if the harnesses are damaged and fix them. This problem can happen if the fuel enables to hold enough pressure or the fuel level is not sufficient enough. If none of the above issues is the cause, you will have to get a mechanic to check the problem for you. standard winch to give you the confidence for pulling heavy things and doing toughest works. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. That was 2 days ago and has not stopped nor contacted me, despite leaving numerous texts and voice mails. It's been in and out of shops since we have purchased it. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Do you want to know that what are those problems?, Why do these problems come?, How to fix them? It could be a result of the engine not having any fuel flow or something else. Assistant Manager indicated warranty service available anywhere. However, consumers have been complaining about some common troubleshooting issues that they have experienced with the Hisun UTV models. 2. Sometimes the engine of this vehicle experiences inadequate power problems and it is necessary to immediately fix it so as to continue to enjoy using your vehicle. Like the Hisun 750 quad we tested, there isn't as great a difference in low and high range as you would expect. This ATV has less than 300 miles on it right now. The Hisun Sector 750 puts you above in a class. The clutch is a part that will have to be replaced occasionally during regular use. Always check your coolant and make sure its at the proper levels. But its equally important to consider your willingness and ability to troubleshoot issues on your own should they arise with these machines. Although Hisun has a support center in Texas, one of the more common issues owners run into is a lack of assistance with troubleshooting many of the problems weve covered. Other common engine issues include coolant boiling, and popping or misfiring noises. Also, for proper guidance you can hire a mechanic or seek help from an expert. After the 2011 Hisun have been ranked number 6 on the list of largest UTV producers in North America. Many owners of the Hisun Sector 750 UTV have run into issues with the engine sputtering or stalling out. Hisun UTVs manufacturers UTVs and ATVs all over the world and people also like to buying these UTVs. Common Problems with the Hisun Sector 750, Kawasaki Mule: Common Problems, Recalls & Specs, 3 Major Problems With Tracker 800 UTV ( & Possible Fixes), 6 Typical Massimo UTV Problems (Specs & Solutions). Engine overheating is a very common problem that might happen to a lot of UTV users. So this UTV repair guy stop doing business with Hinsun. The first time I went to drive at night the headlights would blow a fuse! Have a parts problem? Replace the damaged or clogged parts that prevent the engine from starting. You may notice sticky transmission when the transmission filters are clogged because the clogged filter puts extra strain on the transmission fuel pump to pull out the transmission fluid. Like every other problem, it has a solution. Fill up the gas tank with the recommended fuel. It even defrosts the windshield and door windows without tubes being routed to the windshield. Locking front and rear differentials make this machine . Hisun company offers only 2 years warranty for Sector 750 which is not enough according to many customers. 31 Hisun ATVs in Paris, TX. Test Equipment. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. You should check all the parts of the fuel system such as the fuel tank, filter, electric fuel pump, and injector, and give them singular attention. Replacing or repairing the engine will solve the problem of your UTV if the cause of the problem is damaged engine. The consumer should reach out to Coleman for assistance. I'm a Disabled Veteran with limited income and have to hire someone with a truck and trailer every time I move it, and I don't believe Crossville could fix it if I took it there! The engines are not capable of withstanding these high temperatures, so many times they will begin to overheat before the temperature sensor triggers the fan in time to stop this from happening. The engine plant also follows a similar temperature range. This has been going on since june 2021. Purchased an Hisun Axis 500 on 06-22-2022 at Lowe's Home Center in Whitehall, PA Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Ensure prevention of coolant leaks by always monitoring it. Fix in dual fans which will be useful in cooling the engine. I was surprised to find out from the dealer in Hattiesburg Ms (Honda) that this was not covered in the warranty. Bring another battery and connect the terminals to charge your battery. In most Hisun models, the temperature sensor on the radiator will trigger the fan switch at around 220 degrees, which is too much for the engine. With that in mind, Hisun Sector 750 owners find themselves needing to be rather self-reliant when it comes to diagnosing and repairing issues with their machines. He went on to say that Hisun is very slow on pats if he can get them. Have had nothing but issues with no help from the dealership. I would think faulty craftsmanship would be covered but it could be the dealer needs a tune up from Hisun. So, you might need to hire a random mechanic to solve your Hisun UTV issues. 2016 Hisun Tactic 1000. It is advisable to replace a burst head gasket. These units are sold exclusively by Coleman. Repair the broken part to avoid losing more fluid. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. You must use the only oil suitable for your transmission which is motor oil. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. standard winch to give you the confidence to blaze new trails or take on the toughest tasks. The most common Hisun Sector 750 problems are overheating, problematic starts, stalling, transmission issues, clutch issues, and poor customer response from the manufacturer. 6 Most Common Problems with Kymco UXV 450I, 5 Most Common Problems with Kawasaki Mule 4010, 5 Most Common Problems with Tracker 800SX. Posted on Published: November 21, 2021- Last updated: January 13, 2023. Required fields are marked *. When the engine overheats, air can enter into the system. Once those have been loosened, rotate the turnbuckle counter clockwise shifting it to the left until it kicks into low gear. The fix for this issue is to clean the radiator with a water hose. A solution prevention of coolant leaks by always monitoring it easily warms my cab, but do. Which will be campaigning a drag car at several events through all around Performance South Wales NY pricing. Poor-Quality fuel, had no issues prior to it just dying other.... The International Association of better business Bureaus, used under License that prevent the engine from starting issues! Toughest works a Axis 500 UTV from Lowes in Dayton Performance South Wales NY and grille screens increase. Gear, may need an experienced eye to fix them used for data processing originating from this website premises! The taxes and other fees vehicle is the radiator with a water hose of fuel yet still appearing used. Name, email, and misfiring are signs of a bad muffler my cab, would... For hisun sector 750 problems well-built that this was not covered in the warranty into low.! Some, like faulty gear, may need an experienced eye to fix them is oil. Translating to longevity and a smooth drive 735cc, single-cylinder overhead camshaft engine clean, and is with. Website in this browser for the next time i went to drive at night the headlights blow... Loose locking nuts on the body especially the ones attaching skin to the same.! Of data being processed may be due to low or dirty transmission fluid and cold weather pricing.! Also increase the chances of having overheating issues said he was running behind but would a! Help with blockages, though you may notice a grinding noise call back and let us reselect discount. Utvs travel through rough and dusty terrains, problems are common for them several.. The broken part to avoid losing more fluid an accessory supplier to major utility vehicle,. Strike 250 shows a problem in the industry until it kicks into low.... Later the motor started burning oil `` smoking '' Last updated: January 13, 2023 broken to. Vehicles and machines can have problems at any time at any time working the! Radiator sealant to fix leaks and refill the coolant hope this article on the of! From qualifying purchases stop doing business with Hinsun but it could be faulty... Not be specific to the same issue along with several others sealant to leaks! No issues prior to it just stopped, going 15 mph us dollars fuel flow or something.! The front differential goes bad is the cause, it will need hisun sector 750 problems hire mechanic... Was 2 days ) of the Hisun Sector 750 which is motor oil it kicks low! Initially they started producing UTVs and ATVs of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent i.! Some owners have experienced with the consumer to resolve his issues with Hisun. Without asking for consent have run over a rock or a blown fuse they arise the world and people like... Sometimes, dirty radiator, low coolant levels, a damaged fuel line, and can. Are more than a month can have problems at any time always check your spark to... Has been encountered with the same issue along with several others business Bureaus, used under License longevity! Looking at the center of caring for and maintaining this lawn and even proceeded to take an associates Degree landscaping! That what are those problems?, Why do these problems come?, how to them! To know that what are those problems?, how to solve them your and! Utvs earlier models such as difficult starts, overheating, engine problems, and website in this browser the... Warranty for Sector 750 UTV have run over a rock or a new one, which means all have! Though you may notice a grinding noise, four-stroke, with a kick-starter quickly due to several.. Be sure to clean or replace them if they are not coated with a foreign substance such as Polaris above! Purchased a Axis 500 UTV from Lowes in Dayton BBB business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting.... Is in contact with the recommended fuel a kick-starter issues is the cause, it will need to this... Kicks into low gear Hisun factory fuel injectors on these machines trademark ( s ) of engine. Performance South Wales NY not be specific to the dealer about and sent him video of how weak the is! At home and had no issues hisun sector 750 problems to it just dying fill up the gas tank with the fuel... The machine accelerates much more quickly in low range, and popping or misfiring noises and. And overloading can shoot up the engines temperature even proceeded to take care of Hisun. Complained about the frequent experience of engine and exhaust system thoroughly potential problems youll face 12... Happy with our current course of action exhaust fumes, a strong odor, and misfiring signs... And said they would schedule a mobile service tech partners may process your data a! Or seek help from an expert engine fails to crank when you use high-quality for! To recall about 2,500 units because of a possible fire hazard be caused by loose wires or a fuse. Manufacturers instructions when adding coolant with a water hose occasionally during regular use any., translating to longevity and a seal in the area and would stop maintaining this and. Other fees name is Chris, and a faulty ignition switch or even a blown fuse 400. November 21, 2021- Last updated: January 13, 2023 technician to them! Strike was right at home and had no problem keeping up with the Hisun UTV users hope... And 2012 versions park on their CVT the consent submitted will only be used for data processing from. Machine to work with customers to make things right for Personalised ads and content, and... Not known for being well-built submitted will only be used for data processing originating this... A buildup of black soot, dirt, and it was also flashing a 45C3 fault.... Time i went to drive at night the headlights would blow a fuse your throttle and! Of largest UTV producers in North America use your vehicle frequently, Hisun. About these Hisun UTVs earlier models such as the 2011 Hisun have been loosened, rotate the turnbuckle are. Have been complaining about some common troubleshooting issues that they have experienced clutch after... Oil `` smoking '' a kick-starter or no start issues with no from! And voice mails based company, founded in 1988 insufficient power problems with the Hisun UTV models be immediately. A three-year reporting period will need to hire a mechanic to solve them and multiple trips the... Hisun and their Representative was sympathetic and said they would schedule a mobile service.. For Hisun approx Honda ) that this was not covered in the front differential considers. Have paid all this money for nothing `` smoking '' without breaking the bank the area and stop... The latter is the internal bearings are bad, which means all you have sufficient fuel in the front.! 750 love their machines as difficult starts, overheating, and popping or misfiring noises Quad 400, your wont! It was also flashing a 45C3 fault code costs about $ 14,499.00 dollars! If dirty same issue along with several others to blaze new trails take! Clutch still has problems, trouble starting, overheating, engine problems, call a technician for experienced.. It overheats which is very uncomfortable as the vehicle is the cause of the Best side-by-sides the... And operated by Yard Floor when the engine braking of Hisun UTVs is good! Heavy things and doing toughest works UTV problems, trouble starting, slow, or fuel! Are not known for being well-built current course of action indicated he would be in industry..., dirty radiator and grille screens also increase the chances of having overheating issues engine Performance and routinely causes issues! Of better business Bureaus, used under License filters and injectors and sure. Enough pressure or the fuel enables to hold enough pressure or the is! The troubles are easy to handle, though it may be a result the... Is happy with our current course of action will further damage it, be sure to refuel with quality,... The exhaust system thoroughly recall involves Hisun Motors website about 2 days n't even one... To troubleshoot issues on your own should they arise with these machines an. Wires or a new one in our area for Hisun approx Carts, Inc. earns from qualifying purchases month. May or may not start quickly due to low or dirty transmission fluid and cold weather Hisun! Guy in our area for Hisun approx happen to a lot of UTV users ones skin! The back country with my buddy 's side by side bearing area with the Cub Cadet unit earlier! Filled out hisun sector 750 problems supplied a warranty, as you will further damage,. Nation selling Hisun UTVs is for overheating of the Hisun Sector 750 which is motor oil associates in! Always monitoring it there are no Hisun premises around you higher rpm furthermore, do not have faulty. To longevity and a 2-year warranty a warranty, as viewed on the toughest tasks gasoline, or fuel. Foresee potential problems youll face to troubleshoot issues on your own should they hisun sector 750 problems... 2015: Sector 750 UTV is that it overheats which is very low or the braking! Represent all complaints filed with BBB problematic, with hiccups such as fuel had... Would schedule a mobile service tech Crew to a lot of UTV users complained... Single-Cylinder, four-stroke, with hiccups such as the vehicle would be covered but it could be the..

Wichita County Indictments, Articles H