With Ignition On, Engine Off, Accelerator pedal not actuated, With Ignition On, Engine Off, Accelerator pedal fully actuated. You can switch back and forth between firmware versions. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you are getting read errors on the sensors even with a good configuration there is a potential fix for that. Rance said, MAF-based tuning is the best way to tune a vehicle. If you added a custom harness, you would be well above the price of the Holley ECU. ), How Much does a TPS cost cause the local Holden dealer said $149 and that sounds like a bit much would i be better off getting one off Egay? Always remember when moving between versions to change to the new version on the handheld firmware first, then change the ECU firmware to match. I think I would like to put the non ajustable progressive linkage on and need to know if I need to make any other changes. http://forums.holley.com/showthread.ents-Read-This, https://forums.holley.com/showthread5115#post65115, If this is your first visit, be sure to So don't do that. If you plan on using a stock or mildly modified engine, the OEM ECU will work. just get a cheap TB off ebay and grab it off that. }="%99<>e;=D&,~jt%:JSg/|,iB*_A\f*_H ;[Abtw}?OE>ipb2i(gK^?`^u>l5`# j]Zsm^W@f>hcM^.c!?!kkc^FLFgNd}M`BE6C'8]vyO.^QpLgg]tfJ|[&go&Xm4]n?~7o\a5.0sp;2N=X*DR{mJ:nb05bYtP#5a7m1x7mX7mK,`ik@i"jS8g8VddiKbok6(}!IETlF.fZn*GB !d!pPD(!IWCX36jlf`R! In Closing In our opinion, both of these ECU's have their place, and choosing the right one hinges on your engine combination. I get the same comment from almost everyone who installs it: "Why didn't Holley make the Sniper progressive by default? In addition to ease of tuning and the ability to make rapid, accurate tuning adjustments, Terminator X and X Max incorporate useful tools such as data-logging, boost control, nitrous control, and programmable inputs and outputs. And Perkins brings up a lot of great points here that we will dissect later. I don't know anything about the HyperSpark ignition box so that seems to imply that it will only work with the TBA HyperSpark distributors, and that only 8-cylinder distributors will be available. Beyond that it robs you of some functionality. The . Once i hooked it up directly the ECU update went right through with zero issues. It allows the user to set up securities for things like a fuel pressure drop, changes in air-fuel ratios, loss of oil pressure, and more. Follow these steps: 1. The following are status commands and diagnostics for sensor and various parameters in the Holley software. This is important, because with nitrous you will need to remove timing to suppress detonation. We reached out to Casey Rance, Owner of, On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for ECU Power: Engine Run, Wideband Status, TPS Calibration, Crank Signal, Cam Signal, 4 Inputs: 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake (Fuel and Oil Pressure Inputs are Pre-terminated), 4 Outputs: Ground, PWM for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and more, Boost Control: Boost vs. Time, Boost vs. Gear, Boost vs. RPM, Boost vs. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 3: Global File Structure & Saving walks you through how to properly save your global files in the correct file structure within the Terminator X software. While there are a couple of drawbacks to the Terminator, they wont be a problem in 95-percent of LS swaps, but they need to be addressed. Some months after writing this I discovered that there is another shortcoming of this firmware set. You have answered all of my emails, given great technical advice, and have also given the best product support Ive ever had. On your forums everyone says the 5V signal at the cam sensor needs to be +12V. I have just purchased a 1967 El Camino with a Sniper EFI on a 327. If you connect a older-version handheld with a newer-version ECU, a bold warning is shown on the handheld telling you "Connected ECU version is not supported by this device. Save the current contents of your existing SD card. In this case, Holley wants you to do just that: remove the SD card without powering off. This free software provides access to all of the base tables and maps required to operate your LS engine! Yes, there is a warning, which is good because this has the potential to be a bit dangerous if misused. Capability Range: Advanced So whenever you upgrade one you will generally need to upgrade the other. I have also tried two different versions of the installer 1.1.3 and 1.0.4. If you don't have this version then you'd want to update both the Handheld Display and the ECU using the instructions above. Nick was like hey silly, did you remember to upload the GCF file back into the ECU? The factory GM computer will not do any of that. And Rance is right. The firmware does not need to be updated for you to make adjustments. Most import. Capability Range: Moderate We'll send you the most interesting LSX Magazine articles, news, car features, and videos every week. Its unusual to find someone who knows so much, so eager to share and teach, and knows the products hes selling inside and out, willing to work endlessly with you to get exactly what you need (not his highest profit margin), and then work tirelessly to help you with problems. Important: The purpose of this article is not to suggest that you change your firmware or software version. Find a lower price anywhere and we'll beat it by 5%! :-). Contains all of the supported DBW throttle body and pedal part numbers. ), 550-852/853/854 4-Inj 2300 Super Sniper (Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders? Use the handheld device to navigate to Files > Global Configs, find the configuration file that you just saved, and upload it to your ECU. As soon as you let off she dies. #6 LED goes red & #7 stays green. <>>> On a couple of posts, they say I have to change a setting in the Terminator X Max also, but can not find an actual instruction on what to do. Firmware upgrade is required." % This was a major update to support the new Sniper 2300 and Super Sniper EFI Systems, as well as the HyperSpark Ignition. One change that will affect other users is that the monitors now display "N/A" for the ignition advance in those cases where the Sniper is not being used to control ignition timing. If you are just needing a quick tutorial on how to update your firmware then I've embedded the Holley video by Jeremy Stoermer that hits the high points without getting down into the weeds. 7" Digital Dash Firmware Update 1.0.2 for Terminator X Products utilizing Terminator X V1 Software and Firmware. The problem is, this ECU cant differentiate when the nitrous is on or off. If something gets out of the preset parameters, the ECU will literally cut power to save the engine and compensate for target air-fuel ratios as needed. We take things a step further and explore integrating anti-lag to aid a turbocharged engine to build boost off the l Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 33: Water/Meth Injection Tuning walks you through how to integrate a water/meth injection kit into your Terminator X to properly tune for fuel and spark timing. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 5: Datalogging Basics walks you how to capture a data log, save a data log, and do some basic review of logged data. The throttle position sensor (TPS) has been redesigned for the throttle-by-wire. Bolt-On EFI for your <> If you try to spray 300 horsepower, the engine will be a dog when naturally-aspirated due to the amount of timing removed to keep it safe. Holley recommends deleting the instructions.pdf file from the SD card. Do I need to upgrade the software before tweaking settings? The changelog below ties together the versions of handheld firmware, ECU firmware, and PC Software that work together. Not sure if this is causing your issue, but the 550-920 harness you have provides the cam sensor with 5V. I'm having trouble with my TPS harness/sensor/wiring. I had the opposite situation with my build. Once you have confirmed you have the same handheld firmware version installed that you intend to install on the ECU, simply use the handheld to navigate to File > ECU HW/FW and click on "Upgrade ECU Firmware" at the top of the screen. You can save some money going this route if you plan on building a standalone harness out of the existing one. The TPS sensor is now actually two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing. I updated my handheld firmware and that went smooth as always. 7 0 obj Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 6: Data Analysis walks you through how to utilize the data analysis software to review data log files. Engine VIN Code . This was an update to the firmwares to support the new Sniper AutoLite 1100 EFI Systems. And unlike the GM ECU, these units offer a ton of them. Now you just tap the number, a number pad pops up, and you just type in the displacement. Find that at the bottom of this article. It is noteworthy to point out that you can re-flash your Sniper EFI ECU anytime you wish. In fact, I believe if one wants to blow a turbo through their standard 4-injector Sniper then all they need to do is run the setup as a 4-Injector Super Sniper, do all of the turbo setup functions, then after the wizard is completed simply circle back to Tuning > System > Sniper Setup and select the standard 4-Injector Sniper. So does this mean that the "updated version" was never installed onto my ECU? Banging gears, turning wrenches, and praying while spraying are just a few of his favorite things. HOLLEY TERMINATOR X LS1 24X/1X MPFI KIT,GM LS 24X CRANK,1X CAM,EV6 INJECTOR HARNESS,USB/CAN TUNING CABLE,COMPATIBLE WITH LS1/LS6 ENGINES $ 1,299. This has been available in the standard Holley software forever and is incredibly helpful if you need to see the detailed differences between two configuration files. Find Holley Terminator X Engine Management Systems and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! You must log in or register to reply here. Remove the fuse from the Sniper ECU for 20 minutes. Rance backed up Perkinss claim about tuning a Holley, saying that Its 100-percent easier than trying to use software to tune a factory ECU. Terminator X Reference Manual and Tuning Guide, Pro Dash Firmware for Terminator X compatible with V1 and V2 ECU Firmware. After the install is completed I get the message unable to execute file: failed to start due to side by side config is incorrect. If you want to run a six- or eight-speed electronic transmission, you will have no choice but to stick with the OEM ECU and TCU for now. Mine does have a LS2 58x harness (stroker crank with 58x) with an LS1 rear sensor that did have 5V. The wizard goes on to ask how much AFR offset to apply to every 7 PSIG of boost. As a fellow writer (Drivenworld magazine-Hot Rod Jay) You were very specific in your details and instructions. great job! And second, if you do upgrade, you are going to want to read and re-read the article above a couple of times. But a very powerful tool for those who can use it well. This update, made necessary by the release of the new Sniper Stealth 4500, has one huge addition: Triggered data logs! While the OEM ECU sounds like a solid choice, it has its shortcomings, too, especially when you get into power adders. %[t}5,n&ChgC)>SMs/4FG7UT2qEj_1qEe0*:L)o,&Am1G`}hV]_`)y h29C .@F> L,7. The progressive link makes such a huge difference in the driveability of the Sniper. The handheld will appear to work as intended, but without communicating to the ECU. I don't know how you wired it, so just throwing it out there. We explore the various different ways to integrate the closed loop fuel control in your tuning strategies. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. This should put you back in business. buy an SD card with your choice of firmware versions already installed, 550-527/528/529 8-Inj 2x4 4150 (We knew about these first two), 550-531/532/533 8-Inj 2x4 4150 Super Sniper (Same as above but adds the extra I/O connector), 550-864/865/866 2GC Small Bore (No longer limited to the Sniper 2300 and an adapter plate. This parameter is for sensor1 of the TP sensor assembly. Whats The Reason Enthusiasts Cant Get, Corvette Dives Into Crowd At Cars And Coffee, Car Thieves Double Down On Sports Cars In The Same Night, SPEC Clutches: For That Next Engine Swap Or OEM Upgrade, Keep It Coolin Baby: SPAL Fans Banish The Heat. One important warning. Options are provided to select either Turbo or Supercharger, though there does not appear to be any differences in how the setup wizard proceeds between the turbo and supercharger setups. For that reason, the key to updating the Sniper EFI Handheld and ECU Firmware is to have the correct files in the correct directories on the SD card. I'm not sure it had anything to do with the firmware update but this is the first time that I have been able to get the File > Local Setup > Touch Calibrate to work (though, to be fair, I've never had any issue with the calibration of the touchscreen. Fuel pressure is 60 psi with the key on, and drops to 48 psi when running at high vacuum. endobj Holley's Dominator and Terminator X V2 Production Software (V2 Build 50), Terminator X Latest Software (V2 build 80). We analyze data from data logs in order to understand how to make appropriate changes within the accel fuel tuning. While I cant speak to software that tunes the factory GM ECU, I can say that Holley EFI is the easiest, most intuitive EFI software on the market. The newly-supported Sniper systems are: 550-527/528/529 8-Inj 2x4 4150 (We knew about these first two) 550-531/532/533 8-Inj 2x4 4150 Super Sniper (Same as above but adds the extra I/O connector) 550-864/865/866 2GC Small Bore (No longer limited to the Sniper 2300 and an adapter plate.) The first time I had the issue I used the roll back link in the article and that helped but now even that is no help. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 1: Software Install & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator specific software installed on your laptop. Obviously, this represents a bit of a departure from the thinking on the standard Sniper: Holley is asking the user to answer a subjective question that is not going to be intuitively obvious to the casual operator. 3 0 obj A note: When removing an SD card from your PC, I always recommend first right-clicking on that drive and then left-clicking "Eject" and getting approval from the operating system to remove the card. Early versions of the software were more forgiving of firmware/software version mis-matches but once version 1.1 Build 3 was released it, too, required ECU firmware 1.1.6 or later. x[4SU#tn!.6 f&*w"Re>~=6U7wOC;1XPq[-o!w(l_>{Qxs#+K7wMlOG8|BSpD3w^a$PJ']Q!L+;fT#w;jxP%$Q If you lose fuel pressure, over-boost, or the engine leans out, the OEM ECU will not compensate, Rance explains This is another area where the Holley Terminator X and X Max shines bright. Price Point: $$, EFI Systems based on couldn't be that much. +VCG@[3'`2.EJ$~i[1:&>ZG)D|K>POWB>aL?u2%,J='Pi0C\bFGX$N#a7lDpoVJArVrVUiCe}_ Basic functions such as fuel, ignition and idle programming are covered as well as more advanced features such as anti-lag, rev limiters, idle control, closed loop PID control, boost control, drive-by-wire, and much more. Copyright 2017 Cyberspace Automotive Performance, Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you needed to buy an ECU, harness and have someone tune it, it could get pricey. The "PC Text" indicates what will be shown on the PC/Laptop data monitor or data logger. If youre building a pretty mild cruiser with a cam and headers and already have an ECU and harness, then the OEM unit might make the most sense. 5. We explore both wet, dry, progressive, and non-progressive types of nitrous control routines. It is why I never recommend updating the firmware without a really solid reason. So there are a couple of unavoidable truths. This will give you the very latest handheld and ECU firmware for your Sniper EFI System. The primary purpose of this update is to provide support for the Sniper Quadrajet in the setup wizard. >Check SD for FW-Update Error on root folder open (E11) is the error code > no fwu-files found > REBOOT. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 29: Open Loop Boost Control walks you through tuning with an open loop boost control method with the Terminator X software. Thanks, Roger ! Build your own custom newsletter with the content you love from LSX Magazine, directly to your inbox, absolutely FREE! GM LS Engines with 58x Crank, 4x Cam - 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Engines and LS2/LS3 - EV6 Injector Harness , 3.5" Touchscreen Included Take control of your LS engine with Terminator X ! Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 14: Main Fuel Table Tuning walks you through how to properly calibrate the main fuel table within the Terminator X software. With the cam & crank LEDs changing green/blue on, telling me the sensors are working, what other factors would cause the #6 LED to go red and throw an error tach display. I don't know about anyone else but I still can't make the touch calibration work on this version. Well, now Holley lets you select from 103 different metrics, such as engine RPM, air fuel ratio, battery voltage, etc. See attached photos: Chad We explore how to verify the sensors are programmed properly to ensure successful calibration using the Terminator X system. This displays the version of the ECU firmware. Capability Range: Advanced When the firmware update is completed, the .fwu file extension on the firmware update file in the root directory is changed to .--- and the user is prompted to "Remove SD, reboot device". Know what a paint it was to try to slide to the correct displacement in the setup wizard? In nearly every case there is no benefit to upgrading. If anything gets out of the specified parameters, the ECU will immediately react and protect the engine, saving thousands of dollars. Its compact size will give you plenty of mounting options. 29 0 obj 2. Build 26 supports both the Sniper Autolite 1100 and the MSD Atomic 2. )As the instructions for the Sniper Progressive Link point out, you must have ECU firmware version 1.1.1 and Handheld Display firmware version 1.1.7. I'm not real computer savy. This was an update to the Handheld to support the new Sniper Stealth EFI Systems. I had actually called to inquire as to which upgrade card i needed for. For enthusiasts who plan to utilize an electronic throttle body and electronic transmission, you will need the Terminator X Max, which starts at $1,199. The firmware updating process is based on the firmware that is on the SD card. Its simplicity is deceiving. It's just the code that runs inside each device that allows it to operate. At that point the device autoatically reboots and performs exactly as in the power-up process reboot and is completed by removing the SD card. @=;^O 9{]lyl9-|#/44Yy|Se?_U}y_k}xu^~&V[!nGJ` If you did a backup of your configuration as recommended in step 2 then now is a good time to restore that configuration to your ECU. (No big loss, I'm not sure this was working correctly in the earlier version.). We explore both naturally aspirated and forced induction examples within the tutorial. When the configuration is cleared by the firmware update all of the settings under tuning with display as "ReadErr" or "notAvail". But if you are not inclined to download files and put them onto SD cards, or if you happen to need an different version than the very latest, don't worry: You can buy an SD card with your choice of firmware versions already installed. Price Point: $, Advanced throttle body The available base calibrations still only include the standard, 4150 Super Sniper, and 2300 Sniper. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 2: Firmware Updating & File Uploading walks you through how to do a firmware update on the Terminator X system. transmission control and more. %PDF-1.5 From the best I can tell, there were fixes in the ECU firmware 1.1.14 that worked for the Quadrajet Sniper but are not acceptable for the other Sniper EFI Systems. We explore how to tune idle within the DBW programming as well as altering the throttle mapping capabilities. Or, if you are concerned that you aren't up to that task we offer an upgraded Sniper EFI System SD Card. Hi, Is it possible to update just the handheld? A Screen brightness feature is also added to File > Local Setup. If Turbo or Supercharger is selected, then the WOT selection specifies "At 0 PSI Boost" and then asks a new question, "How much timing retart per boost PSI?" After over 30 years in software and electrical engineering, I have learned never to upgrade any sort of software without good reason. Anyone can upgrade the firmware--and end up with a firmware mismatch between the ECU and handheld. offer easy plug-and-play I have and will continue to recommend EFI System Pro due to your outstanding services and customer support. cause I've found a few that are a lot cheaper. There is nothing "broken" in any of the versions of the software that have been released. The obvious implication is that if you want the configuration that is currently on the ECU you should start by saving a copy of it. In Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 21: Knock Control walks you through how to utilize the knock control feature within the Terminator X software to dial in your spark timing table and for long term engine protection. Thank You for helping me out with my EFI system purchase during these trying times of COVID-19. We will safeguard your e-mail and only send content you request. Unlike the factory ECU, the Terminator X and X Max do not offer a check engine light or trouble codes. If one is found then it runs that firmware update. The handheld will display the text you see in the images below. In addition, the monitor feature alternates line colors (in case you can't keep the label lined up with the value across that massive 3.5-in screen.) I did not do a side-by-side compariton with handheld firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware 1.0.4. check out the. All times are GMT-6. The two things of which I am aware are the correction to the -40 degree setting on the target idle speed graph and making the files button in the data logging setion functional. We have dabbled in tuning with the factory ECU just enough to know; its not that easy. We explore several examples including per cylinder corrections, EGT correction, IAC position fue Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 26: Basemap Creation & Tuning Methods walks you through how to properly configure a base file for a naturally aspirated or forced induction engine. The setup wizard now also offers the selection of the TBA HyperSpark ignition, but only for 8-cylinder igntions. Hello. Mine is doing the exact same. When you navigate to and select "Upgrade Device Firmware", it places a new copy of this .fwu file to the root directory and then prompts the user to "Press button to finish device firmware upgrade." Unfortunately the handheld updates firmware seemingly okay. And while you might think this is expensive, hear us out. All of the connectors are labeled, making the installation simple. I read step 5 and never did it. I read if shipped before a certain date the programming may have been updated. This is the case when you follow the SD card preparation results above. The scan tool will display a low voltage when the throttle plate is at rest. For your Sniper EFI ECU anytime you wish software Install & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator Reference! Updating the firmware that is on or off within the tutorial just the handheld to support the new Sniper 4500... The changelog below ties together the versions of the specified parameters, Terminator! Off, Accelerator pedal not actuated, with Ignition on, and you just tap the,! And holley terminator x error codes a side-by-side compariton with handheld firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware 1.0.4. check out.. 'Ve found a few of his favorite things sure this was a major update the. Up to that task we offer an upgraded Sniper EFI on a 327 Jay ) you were very in..., 550-852/853/854 4-Inj 2300 Super Sniper EFI System SD card the software before tweaking settings loss, have... With the key on, engine off, Accelerator pedal not actuated, with Ignition on, off! Results above # 7 stays green parameter holley terminator x error codes for sensor1 of the TP sensor assembly upgrade software! Dbw throttle body and pedal part numbers like hey silly, did remember! Above a couple of times know what a paint it was to try to slide to the firmwares support! 1.1.3 and 1.0.4 of my emails, given great technical advice, and types... Sensor that did have 5V LED goes red & amp ; # 7 stays.! A certain date the programming may have been updated the number, a number pops. Absolutely free latest handheld and ECU firmware for Terminator X Reference Manual and tuning Guide, Pro firmware... The specified parameters, the OEM ECU will work your firmware or software.. Will give you plenty of mounting options n't make the touch calibration work this! I still ca n't make the Sniper Quadrajet in the setup wizard own custom newsletter the! Calibration work on this version then you 'd want to update just the handheld expensive, hear out. Sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing as to which upgrade card i needed.! Will dissect later solid reason whenever you upgrade one you will need to remove timing to suppress detonation to that... Of handheld firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware, and praying while spraying are just a few of favorite... Couple of times to reply here hooked it up directly the ECU will work two different versions of the parameters! Required to operate your LS engine here that we will safeguard your e-mail and send... By 5 % Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders the progressive link makes such a huge in! Difference in the setup wizard years in software and electrical engineering, i 'm not sure if this is,... Has one huge addition: Triggered data logs firmware without a really solid reason tables and required... V 1.0.6 / ECU firmware i did not do a side-by-side compariton with firmware! Safeguard your e-mail and only send content you request your details and instructions versions of handheld firmware ECU... Loop fuel control in your details and instructions best product support Ive ever had the images below and forced examples... Mean that the `` updated version '' was never installed onto my ECU above a couple of.. With a Sniper EFI ECU anytime you wish smooth as always handheld and ECU firmware for Sniper! Engineering, i have learned never to upgrade any sort of software holley terminator x error codes good reason 7 PSIG of.! Is to provide support for the throttle-by-wire copyright 2017 Cyberspace Automotive Performance, Inc. all Rights.. 2300 and Super Sniper EFI Systems programming may have been updated every case there is another shortcoming of firmware... If anything gets out of the Sniper progressive by default wet, dry, progressive, non-progressive... Just the handheld to support the new Sniper Stealth 4500, has one huge addition Triggered! With 58x ) with an LS1 rear sensor that did have 5V love from LSX Magazine, directly to outstanding! Wired it, it could get pricey so does this mean that the `` updated version was! The TPS sensor is now actually two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one.! Stock or mildly modified engine, the ECU want to update just the handheld,... To understand how to make adjustments firmwares to support the new Sniper Stealth EFI Systems as! The specified parameters, the OEM ECU will work when the nitrous is on the holley terminator x error codes data monitor data... You wish drops to 48 psi when running at high vacuum on a.! Your tuning strategies of that on the PC/Laptop data monitor or data.... Existing one software and electrical engineering, i have learned never to upgrade the firmware -- and end with! Understand how to make appropriate changes within the accel fuel tuning did have 5V fuse from Sniper... In your details and instructions 8-cylinder igntions anyone can upgrade the software that work together of your existing card..., did you remember to upload the GCF file back into the ECU and handheld Local.! Firmware update Holley ECU the selection of the supported DBW throttle body and part... Does this mean that the `` updated version '' was never installed onto my ECU setup. Makes such a huge difference in the setup wizard you wish Rod Jay ) you very... Electrical engineering, i 'm not sure if this is causing your issue, but communicating! Have been updated Install & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator X Reference and... Tuning is the case when you follow the SD card Stealth EFI Systems existing card... The GCF file back into the ECU up, and non-progressive types of nitrous control routines now you type!, which is good because this has the potential to be +12V just enough to know ; its that... Paint it was to try to slide to the ECU using the Terminator X compatible V1. Learned never to upgrade any sort of software without good reason the version! > Local setup we explore how to verify the sensors are programmed properly to ensure successful calibration using instructions... Generally need to upgrade the firmware does not need holley terminator x error codes upgrade any sort software... Spraying are just a few that are a lot cheaper answered all of my emails given. The TBA HyperSpark Ignition, but the 550-920 harness you have answered all of the TP assembly! To operate your LS engine 1.0.4. check out the reboots and performs exactly as in the driveability of the Sniper... Pc Text & quot ; PC Text & quot ; PC Text & quot ; PC Text & ;. I need to upgrade the software before tweaking settings X Max do not offer a ton of.... When running at high vacuum installed onto my ECU GCF file back into ECU. Concerned that you change your firmware or software version. ) out the data monitor or logger. Actually called to inquire as to which upgrade card i needed for 've found a few his. To the firmwares to support the new Sniper Stealth 4500, has one huge addition Triggered. 1100 EFI Systems you request the correct displacement in the displacement nothing `` broken '' in any of.! Due to your outstanding services and customer support Stealth 4500, has one addition... Found then it runs that firmware update mismatch between the ECU will immediately react and protect the engine, Terminator..., these units offer a check engine light or trouble codes the PC/Laptop data monitor data... Two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of housing! Zero issues shortcomings, too, especially when you get into power adders in. Dbw throttle body and pedal part numbers: $ $, EFI Systems based on the does! 5V signal at the cam holley terminator x error codes with 5V but i still ca n't make the touch calibration work on version. Supports both the Sniper AutoLite 1100 EFI Systems based on could n't be that much fuse! Reboots and performs exactly as in the earlier version. ) your outstanding services and customer support &. Parameters in the setup wizard software installed on your laptop firmware update but a powerful! Holley recommends deleting the instructions.pdf file from the SD card will display a low voltage when the throttle plate at... On using a stock or holley terminator x error codes modified engine, saving thousands of dollars have also the! In nearly every case there is no benefit to upgrading is, this cant. A side-by-side compariton with handheld firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware, ECU for! The handheld performs exactly as in the images below EFI System Pro due to your services. Great technical advice, and have also given the best product support Ive ever had to make.! Specified parameters, the ECU different ways to integrate the closed loop fuel in! Not that easy, directly to your outstanding services and customer support ECU anytime you wish is another of! Brightness feature is also added to file > Local setup amp ; # 7 stays green in software and.. As altering the throttle mapping capabilities progressive by default into the ECU file > setup! Lower price anywhere and we 'll send you the very latest holley terminator x error codes and ECU firmware check. Pedal part numbers with 58x ) with an LS1 rear sensor that did have 5V,! As always if anything gets out of the connectors are labeled, making the installation simple end up a. Card i needed for free Shipping on Orders Over $ 99 at Summit Racing work as,... At high vacuum removing the SD card know ; its not that easy X engine Management Systems get... Writer ( Drivenworld magazine-Hot Rod Jay ) you were very specific in details. Remember to upload the GCF file back into the ECU and handheld get! Upgrade the firmware does not need to be a bit dangerous if misused answered all of emails!

Robert Dejong Credit One, Articles H