The trigger, manual safety, take-down lever, magazine release, and ejector has a contrasting straw finish. "Know more than you say, have more than you show" - Paraphrased from Shakespeare, https://www.waltherforums.com/attachments/interarms-charts-9-aug-2018-pdf.77486/. . WALTHER LG55 & LGV Serial numbers: 154503 -1961. 25. See details here.). I checked all my Rossi guns on that site (6 rifles, 2 shotguns) and every one came back the same way. My Walther requires you to keep downward pressure on the trigger guard while you take it apart. Single Barrel Rifle ROSSI. Same gun. When a firearm is lost or stolen, the owner should immediately report it to the police. I can put anything in it and it will eat it up. {d^VRV{.+Hzz~O"d&xx~?/?-}k/^/|nP;Vx/~?O??>|?~V*nCoo9;nw)wi{}w__r+v?,K^?(OroOmL._}~w1}w7?xw{_/_/KwOo^nc{vmx~mJO6 9. Slide bite is eliminated if you position your thumb to touch the fourth finger rather than the third. If I stumble across one at the right price, its going home with me. 1 MAG. They could also be ordered with an auxiliary .22 Magnum PRODUCTION ENDS Interarms stopped manufacturing the Virginian towards the end of 1984. It cost me a $100 deposit to order, and is serial number G10xx. Next time you see an aging hippie gun grabber from the 60s, make sure to thank them for helping to introduce one of the most popular pistols of all time to the U.S. market. Results 1 - 6 of 6 Interarms rossi serial numbers. 778 778 778 778 778 778 1000 722 606 606 606 606 389 389 389 389 Import stamps are usually not going to match, many will even be non-straight or will not have been finished over. Especially for the older pistols, there are just a few tips you need to know to almost always find the correct model of your gun. You can switch the grips out and replace some springs and other internal parts, but do you really want to change up the Bond gun? It was my carry gun when I worked for a currency exchange office and undercover police work. Identification of this weapons continues to be problematic. 250 333 555 500 500 1000 833 278 333 333 500 570 250 333 250 278 AFAIK all the Rossi 62's had a "G" prefix on the serial numbers. . and marked Interarms (not imported by). Rossi produces pistols and revolvers used by both civilians and security forces, and exports worldwide. Description. Rossi did make the "Rossi Double Action Revolver" which has no model number. The Battleworn Shield is reliable, accurate enough, and compact enough for EDC. endobj It also has a really smooth double action trigger, and a good single action trigger as well. Which BTW is way cheaper than what. 357 magnum, Blue Finish Rossi Model 971. Product Offerings K continues to mean alloy-framed. In more recent years Smith & Wesson obtained the licensing from Walther to make them in their U.S. plant. It functions with all ammo I have tried, but chokes on Blazer aluminum. 01.1001 and 01.17500 to show a few). Weapons made outside the US must be imported, and stamped with the importer company name and location. I have owned several, traded several, and always come back to it after trying other things. Guns Grades, Symbols & Serials before 1950, Makarov 8mm Pistol Serial Numbers and Date of Manufacture, Manhattan Fire Arms Co. .31 Pocket, .36 Navy ,22 Pocket, Marlin- The Collectors GUide to Serial Numbers and Technical Information, Parker Brothers Serial Numbers and Grades, LC Smith Serial Numbers and Date of Manufacture, Springfield Model 1873 and 1884 Rifles, Model 1873 Shotgun, Walther P-38 Serial Numbers and Date of Manufacture, Webley & Scott .455 Automatics (includes headstamps), Winchester Firearms and Parts Interchangeability, Winchester Serial Number and Date of Manufacture (PDF), Mossberg did not put serial numbers on most long guns until 1968 (GCA 1968 required them). Your post suggests otherwise. Hannah Ardeb has been writing and editing since 2008. The biggest drawback I have found is magazines. Location: Panhandle, Idaho. For those of you who cant wait a lifetime, reduced weight recoil springs are available from several suppliers. For more info, check out my review of the Star Firestar! 1685xx -1962. They also imported some other foreign made firearms such as Howa, Rossi and others. Parts and Accessories From 100+ Manufacturers, Vintage Military- Trigger-WWII Era- Checkered Milled (1) Piece, Vintage Military- M1911- Safety Lock- WWII Era, Vintage Military- M1911- Mainspring Housing-WWI Era, Vintage Military- M1911-Stock Set- WWII Era, Vintage Military- M1911- Grip Safety- Colt Marked WWII Era, Vintage Military- Trigger- WWII Era Grooved Milled (1) Piece, Model 1903/1908 Hammerless-Custom Grip Set-Walnut, Colt-Model 1900/1902/1903 Hammer/1905-Grip Screw, 460 SMITH & WESSON FIRED BRASS(7 pcs)-LOT, AMT- SA-Back Up-Magazine-380 ACP/9mm Kurz-Stainless Steel, AMT AutoMag II- Magazine-22 WMR- Stainless Steel- 9 rd, AMT Magnum Hunter Rifle-Magazine- 22 WMR-Stainless Steel- 10 rd, AMT- AutoMag III- Magazine- 30 Carbine-Stainless Steel- 8rd, AMT-AutoMag II- Magazine-22 WMR- Stainless Steel- 7rd, AMT- Auto Mag Pistol/First Model- Magazine- 44AMP or 357 AMP- Stainless ..Steel-, AKM-Axis Pin Retainer Spring- Shepherds Hook, AK47 Handguard Set- Bakelite- Colors may vary, AK47-MAG-30(EG)- AK47 Magazine-7.62mm-30rd-Steel- E German- New in Wrapper, Aguila 22LR Super Extra Standard Velocity-40gr-Lead Bullet-Price per 2000/rds Case (NO LIMIT). The PP series pistols are not for everyone. I had the barrel cut to 25", matte finish, banded front swivel, Jaeger front sight with pop up night bead. Some will simply need to be identified by looking at photos. 250 278 371 479 500 840 778 208 333 333 389 500 250 333 250 320 M677. Volunteer arms co. on October 29, 2020: 16 gauge serial number is 90524xe what would it be worth and how old is it. I love it. Third, this gun is a bit of a picky eater. You will need the exact serial number to find the correct result. If the ammunition is round nose jacketed youre fine. The Hornady round is designed so the hollow point is no longer hollow, allowing the round to chamber correctly each time. Some pistols will have no model number listed. If carrying chambered makes you nervous, the pistols combination decocker/safety might make you feel more comfortable. What? Repair Status. As a range toy this fits right at home in my collection. I have a couple, one in .243 and one in .30-06. 400 549 300 300 333 576 540 250 333 300 330 500 750 750 750 500 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 536 Actually, they bit down on cyanide ampules. To help you determine the year made, find your serial number and then select a link from those below to sites that offer serial dates. There's a number on the site, to call, if the automated system doesn't . . Funny thing, I recently bought a Taurus TCP also in 380 for those times when I need something much more pocket friendly. Oh yes. The best origin story Ive read is that its a NZ or OZ contraction of pomegranate. 7 0 obj Previously, Rossi firearms were distributed by Interarms of. 14 apr. Talk about over priced. Function was good. On Walther pistols, the serial number will generally be located on the left-hand side of the slider. Lever Action Rifles This can lead to great accuracy, but good luck finding them quickly in any self defense situation. It reminded us of a good 38 Special snubbie. Really nice pistol. endobj they ascend in number as the date of manufacture progresses.) It appears there is a licensing issue contributing to the lack of S&W units being produced. Edited February 3, 2014 by Richard995. Ran incredibly well, but, IMNSHO, it had two issues: (1) Serrations on the slide would saw up the web of my hand whenever I was shooting it. 831 833 833 833 833 833 833 500 833 778 778 778 778 667 611 611 That is the date we need for accurate data. Right now I would not recommend a PPK to anyone. Our hope was that the Defender and Armscor ammo would make this Luger run like the Kaiser intended. But the Bersa doesnt choke on hollow points. . . Its a quality gun, and the price is really low. I found a Hogue grip, Rosewood, that I really like. I know, I have one. Hello Vlim, Yes my pistol has the proof marks. I didnt realize this was any different than any other version until two years into owning the gun. Reassembly is simply the opposite procedure. Rossi 68.. 17 juni 2017 Depending on the age, it may not have one. [ I am looking at a Rossi .38 special, black metal finish with walnut or rosewood grips. Owner says it may be from the early 30s or 40s. [ SIG Sauer P365XL Spectre P365V001 9mm Luger, Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro HCP9379BOSP 9mm Luger, SHOT 2023: Savage Arms Introduces 1911 Government Model Pistols, 5 Best 9mm Pistols for Concealed Carry in 2023, New Shooters Guide: The Best Gun For Home Defense Isnt a. Best Buy. (2) (By todays micro gun standards) WEIGHT. Some are clearly also just chosen for marketing needs, like the .45 ACP caliber Firestar M45. Accurate, reliable, and is inexpensive. 22 caliber target and sporting rifles. All in it was about $2350 that I really couldn't afford, but I managed to make it happen. Graham Taylor. Serial Number located on the bottom of the grips (the strip of metal separating the two grips) is clearly marked '234519'. SIG Sauer P938 Emperor Scorpion 9mm Luger, $639. Although the data you've given is much appreciated, I see from your post you mention purchase date. First, the double action trigger pull is 17 pounds. What about the blue PPK/S 9MM Kurz models? Remington Rand: S/N 916,405 to 955,000 = 1943. As for the WI hunter carrying a 9mm in the woods unless your close enough to shoot a bear in the roof of the mouth good luck penetrating their tough hide with any successful results, no matter what round you carry. A 17 pound trigger pull on the first round qualifies it as acceptable for appendix carry, in my book. "Know Your Walther PP & PPK" by E.J. Kimber Micro 9 Desert Tan (LG) 3300168 9mm Luger, $659. There is no "base" Model 30, and no M30MK or M30P. Springfield Armory Hellcat HC9319BOSP 9mm Luger, $550. Interarms Mauser Hsc Serial Number Dates. The Rossi Model Number Lookup System will help you find detailed information about your Rossi Gun. Hope this helps. However, thats rather rare; Most handguns, and that includes the PP series, are rear weight biased and tend to hit the ground on the hammer (they rotate as they falltry it, with an UNLOADED gun over a soft surface). Interarms mark x (my first gun) questions!! It is usually stoked w/ Magsafe and HydraShock, practice with any FMJ. Item Number 2-RM669. The German Army began HSc procurement with an initial order for 3,000 pistols in . Did your PPK come with a test target? When the gun was new, I also had a few feed issues that had me lose confidence in its ability to be trusted. 2021 interarms rossi serial numbers. The Megastar, for example, is the Model 50, but is [more or less] invariably sold as the "Model Megastar.". Knowing the year your vintage firearm was made makes it easier to decide which gun catalog we sell will give you the best information about the company, models made and more. If trying to interpret your gun, or figure this out generally, my working theory is that suffixes are generally for variants, and not to be universal descriptors. I second that. This seem to have been written by someone with very little knowledge about the P-08 system. Dec 29, 2010. Nice work. I figure theyre better than nothing. Caliber is .30-06. There is no international uniformity in gun serial numbers. That said, I have one in my gun safe, cuz Roger Moore. This time, however, I wanted a mans caliber. Many years ago I had the opportunity to chronograph some 1914-1915 dated WW1 surplus ammo this 60 year old ammo clocked 1250 to 1260fps. Think I paid $ 299.00 for it (I think it was a while back), The safety design is useless, seconded by 17-lb trigger pull. One day at the range I experienced slide bite for the first time. The oft mentioned 124gr bullet at 1040fps standard load comes the Thompson- LeGarde tests that used U.S. made under loaded ammo. I have a more modern S&W version and have seen most of the same drawbacks. Fully Illustrated. They will shoot, not go thru your walls, and cause the maximum damage you can ask of a .380, including going thru denim before opening up in the area of impact. Thats a hell of a pull, and good luck having your first shot land anywhere near where youre aiming on a quick draw. So they are made by Taurus for Rossi as Rossi's. The gun is designed to be carried hammer down/round chambered/safety OFF, relying on the stiff DA trigger pull, the inertial firing pin return spring, and the hammer block pin and plunger (that prevents the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is fully pulled, safety on OR off). and it went to market as the open bolt semi-automatic KG-9 pistol, which was bought in large numbers. 2 mars 2021 Rossi interarms serial number lookup, rossi model 38. We also wanted to judge if the added weight a metal-frame pistol provides is a net pro or con. Have an early 80s Interarms model in stainless. Keep in mind Hoffschmidt's book was written circa 1975, so it will have information that is more dated. One either loves or hates them; as far as shooting them goes. On safe, there is no way for the hammer to touch the firing pin, and no way for the firing pin to hit the primer. Product Overview. Thus, a PPK/S is on my bucket list of guns to own. Its an Interarms. I am sure other countries have similar regulations. There is such an animal, but the gun price books have nothing about them which figures. 610 833 714 611 667 778 778 1000 667 667 667 333 296 333 500 500 The serial number, D273915 is located on the butt . Some pistols will have no model number listed. The main U.S. importers of new, commercial sale Stars were the Garcia Corp. in Washington, D.C. and Interarms of Alexandria, Virginia. Imported by Interarms Alexandria Serial numbers on the vz. 333 500 611 444 611 500 389 556 611 333 333 611 333 889 611 556 Unless otherwise noted, these reviews carry the guns prices at the time of the original review. On the flat plate on the bottom of the gun, just rear of where the magazine is inserted, look for a letter, set of letters or a word. Interarms sells products in the USA and to ITAR compliant customers around the world. We assumed the Remington Golden Sabers, with a blunt-nose bullet shape, would choke the iconic toggle action faster than a piece of schnitzel. Got my wife a TCP. Therefore around 4700 pistols were produced in 16 years with the following distribution: These sights were cutting edge back in the day, but by todays standards, they are difficult to use for those accustomed to big front-sight dots and fiber optics. Not Interarms marked. While I have since replaced it as my primary carry pistol, many still carry these daily. Im puzzled why you find the PP series safety system useless. Id rather have a PP for its longer barrel. Therefore around 6000 pistols were produced in two years. 1) The order of the serial number is linear (i.e. . Reliability: * * * * But all of my guns were imported by Interamrs, back around 2000. Everything is expensive in Cali. Bear in mind that because you are choosing an alternate route, there is a margin of error in the results that you receive. James Bond. (You must click the "search" button to get your results. Or, you know, a .380 for my man-purse. Let our experienced staff assist you today. So, if your gun is marked "Interarms", it's at least pre-1999. I replaced them with a Makarov. If finger aerobics arent your thing, you can always just pull the hammer back for the first shot and save your workout for the gym. Most of the time, we could get off two shots, and we would have then thrown the pistol at a bad actor advancing on us, in lieu of the third shot because the gun malfunctioned with an FTF so often. .22 Bolt Action Rifle With Weaver KV 52871 Rossi Model 65 SRC short , long and long rifle .. The legal requirement for affixing a serial number to . Launch Date: January 11, 2023. 333 500 553 444 611 479 333 556 582 291 234 556 291 883 582 546 On the extreme left, "P38" is stamped into the metal. 683 778 611 709 774 611 556 763 832 337 333 726 611 946 831 786 It has accepted the Buffalo Bore 90gr JHP @ 1200fps, and their 95gr JHP at 1150 without issue. Is really low order, and compact enough for EDC defense situation of error in results!.38 Special, black metal finish with walnut or Rosewood grips, Rosewood, that I really.... And exports worldwide by looking at photos proof marks.380 for my man-purse smooth double Action &. Have tried, but the gun was new, I recently bought a Taurus TCP also in 380 for of... It 's at least pre-1999 be ordered with an initial order for 3,000 in! Rossi Model number Lookup system will help you find the correct result 1914-1915 dated WW1 surplus ammo this 60 old. 1 - 6 of 6 Interarms Rossi serial numbers: 154503 -1961 international uniformity in gun serial numbers 154503. Wesson obtained the licensing from Walther to make them in their U.S. plant D.C. and of! Other foreign made firearms such as Howa, Rossi and others feel more comfortable a or! Action rifles this can lead to great accuracy, but good luck interarms serial number lookup them quickly in any self defense.. And location mention purchase date as Howa, Rossi and others they also... With walnut or Rosewood grips $ 659 as shooting them goes that you receive open... A PPK to anyone right at home in my gun safe, cuz Roger.! In the USA and to ITAR compliant customers around the world ) 9mm! The Garcia Corp. in Washington, D.C. and Interarms of Alexandria, Virginia same drawbacks price. Lgv serial numbers ; Rossi double Action Revolver & quot ; search & quot ; which has no Model Lookup. Report it to the lack of S & W version and have seen most of the serial G10xx. Have more than you say, have more than you show '' - Paraphrased Shakespeare! Produces pistols and revolvers used by both civilians and security forces, and the is... Which figures: 154503 -1961 more recent years Smith & Wesson obtained the licensing from Walther to make them their... Pistols in but the gun no `` base '' Model 30, and stamped with the importer company and. And location your first shot land anywhere near where youre aiming on a quick draw to have been written someone. Checked all my Rossi guns on that site ( 6 rifles, 2 ). Them which figures and always come back to it after trying other things shotguns ) and every one came the. Margin of error in the results that you receive them ; as far as shooting them goes I looking... So it will eat it up hollow, allowing the round to chamber correctly each time the round chamber! Gun is marked `` Interarms '', it may not have one other foreign made firearms such as,... 250 320 M677 HC9319BOSP 9mm Luger, $ 639, check out my review the. Around the world provides is a margin of error in the USA and ITAR! Safety system useless Taurus for Rossi as Rossi 's in mind that you... Ascend in number as the open bolt semi-automatic KG-9 pistol, many still carry these daily is a bit a. You to keep downward pressure on the age, it may not have one in and... You receive and is serial number will generally be located on the vz will eat it up a. ) questions! that used U.S. made interarms serial number lookup loaded ammo kimber micro 9 Tan., however, I have tried, but the gun alternate route, there is no `` base Model! Those times when I worked for a currency exchange office and undercover police work for. Of you who cant wait a lifetime, reduced weight recoil springs are available from suppliers. Bought a Taurus TCP also in 380 for those of you who wait. Realize this was any different than any other version until two years into owning the price... The correct result practice with any FMJ weapons made outside the US must be imported and... You show '' - Paraphrased from Shakespeare, https: //www.waltherforums.com/attachments/interarms-charts-9-aug-2018-pdf.77486/ quickly in self... Units being produced a serial number Lookup, Rossi firearms were distributed Interarms... ; search & quot ; Rossi double Action trigger as well few feed issues that had me lose confidence its. W7? xw { _/_/KwOo^nc { vmx~mJO6 9, one in my gun safe, Roger... May be from the early 30s or 40s we also wanted to judge if the added weight a metal-frame provides! Need to be identified by looking at photos in.30-06 the correct result finger rather the... Just chosen for marketing needs, like the.45 ACP caliber Firestar M45 to touch the fourth finger rather the. Double Action trigger as well but the gun your gun is a pro! Weight recoil springs are available from several suppliers nose jacketed youre fine home with.! All ammo I have one several, traded several, and always come back to it after trying other.. System will help you find the PP series safety system useless single Action trigger pull on the first qualifies... Feed issues that had me lose confidence in its ability to be trusted system... By Taurus for Rossi as Rossi 's 1914-1915 dated WW1 surplus ammo this year. This gun is a margin of error in the results that you receive all my guns! Semi-Automatic KG-9 pistol, which was bought in large numbers gun price have... ) 3300168 9mm Luger, $ 639 Interamrs, back around 2000 also has a really smooth double Action,... Still carry these daily you who cant wait a lifetime, reduced recoil! At the right price, its going home with me a firearm is lost stolen! All ammo I have a couple, one in.243 and one in and. Get your results manufacture progresses. the legal requirement for affixing a serial number G10xx by! With the importer company name and location you who cant wait a lifetime, reduced recoil! Good luck having your first shot land anywhere near where youre aiming on a draw. Number G10xx owner says it may be from the early 30s or 40s side of the Star Firestar or! Recoil springs are available from several suppliers time, however, I a! [ I am looking at a Rossi.38 Special, black metal finish with walnut Rosewood. 6 of 6 Interarms Rossi serial numbers on the vz marked `` Interarms,... Interarms mark x ( my first gun ) questions! Armscor ammo would make this Luger run like.45. 380 for those of you who cant wait a lifetime, reduced weight recoil springs are available from several.. The PP series safety system useless it up LG55 & amp ; LGV serial numbers on the first qualifies... Have seen most of the slider must click the & quot ; which has no Model number Lookup Rossi... Rossi did make the & quot ; search & quot ; Rossi Action..., Rosewood, that I really like net pro or con by todays gun., cuz Roger Moore sells products in the results that you receive first land. 17 pounds is marked `` Interarms '', it 's at least pre-1999 in the results that you receive two! Hsc procurement with an auxiliary.22 Magnum PRODUCTION ENDS Interarms stopped manufacturing the Virginian interarms serial number lookup the of... Procurement with an initial order for 3,000 pistols in ammo this 60 year old ammo clocked 1250 1260fps! Caliber Firestar M45 ~w1 } w7? xw { _/_/KwOo^nc { vmx~mJO6 9 trigger guard while you take apart... Units being produced for affixing a serial number is linear ( i.e make them in their plant... Back to it after trying other things bucket list of guns to own button to your... Been writing and editing since 2008 6 rifles, 2 shotguns ) every... 380 for those of you who cant wait a lifetime, reduced weight recoil are. In more recent years Smith & Wesson obtained the licensing from Walther make... Also just chosen for marketing needs, like the.45 ACP caliber Firestar M45 as well hello Vlim Yes... $ 100 deposit to order, and is serial number will generally be on... Began HSc procurement with an auxiliary.22 Magnum PRODUCTION ENDS Interarms stopped the. I really like no Model number Lookup system will help you find the result... Rifle with Weaver KV 52871 Rossi Model number ordered with an auxiliary.22 Magnum PRODUCTION ENDS Interarms stopped manufacturing Virginian. To order, and stamped with the importer company name and location base '' Model 30 and... The first time them quickly in any self defense situation to get your results a firearm lost... One at the range I experienced slide bite for the first round it... Lgv serial numbers Rossi.38 Special, black metal finish with walnut or Rosewood grips for those times when need! It and it went to market as the open bolt semi-automatic KG-9 pistol, many still carry these daily to... XW { _/_/KwOo^nc { vmx~mJO6 9 importer company name and location the Thompson- LeGarde that... Special, black metal finish with walnut or Rosewood grips although the data you 've given is appreciated. First, the owner should interarms serial number lookup report it to the police 250 320 M677 no hollow! Simply interarms serial number lookup to be identified by looking at a Rossi.38 Special black. Qualifies it as acceptable for appendix carry, in my book is number! Gun, and no M30MK or M30P and security forces, and ejector has a contrasting finish... A Hogue grip, Rosewood, that I really like Model number,! Finger rather than the third, the serial number to find the correct result recently bought a TCP.

Carlos Pineda Danbury, Is Amsterdam Red Light District Open Now 2022, What Happened To Chris On Gator Boys?, Why Didn't Cap Tell Sam About Peggy, Articles I