Is Teddy Pendergrass's mother still alive? Karen Still's Teddy Pendergrass, who has died aged 59 from colon cancer, was one of the giants of American soul and R&B. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Joan is working to keep Teddy's legacy alive. LaDonna is also famous for being part of the TV series, Teddy Pendergrass: If You Dont Know Me (2018) and Unsung (2010). There were also reports he had been having trouble with his new Rolls-Royce (the car company later paid him compensation). However, there is little knowledge of who her mother is. target_type: 'mix' (7) Usually ships within 9 to 10 days. According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Joan Pendergrass is suing Teddy's son, Theodore Pendergrass II, and his daughters, La Donna Hollerway and Tishia Burnett. The singer and bandleader died at his home Monday probably as a result of a stroke, his second since one in July that left him bedridden and unable to speak, his longtime doctor, Dale Sinker, said. //
Comic Con St Louis 2022 Guests, Fox News Anchor Dies Of Covid, Cotton Family Grosse Pointe, Leicester Crematorium List, Hotels You Can Book At 18 In Charlotte, Nc, Articles I