But when the spell goes awry and actually sends Caroline into the past, will she discover more than she bargained for? So youve heard about me. Damon grins. Caroline will get to visit him in four different time periods and see how he sees her without all the drama of Mystic Falls. So far, the plan is to write a (Short - ?) maybe this time, he'll find the one his soul screams for. It's been sixteen years, since the Mikaelson twins were born. When word of his old Ripper buddy reaches him, Klaus cannot help but be intrigued. Slaves. It wasn't just any vampire, it was Marcel Gerrard. Thanks to Cyrenas sacrifice, Mystic Falls has once again found something resembling peace. klaroline! Right? Cant say the same about you. Where Caroline is the Evil Queen, and the hybrid worms his way into her and her son's life, becoming a pillar in it. :two_hearts: Olivia Salvatore :two_hearts: Klarolinemagazine, wattpad, fanfiction.net, ao3, and probably more. Both would die to protect her, both love her as a sister. Being the second original hybrid and the mate of the first hybrid is no easy life for Elena Gilbert. In order to save Elena's life and protect her from Klaus, Bonnie sends Elena back in time to her ancestor, Emily. She was found by a vampire after her parents abandoned her. Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson had a passionate and almost forbidden romance in The Vampire Diaries that made them one of the show's most popular pairings. And please let me know if theres any one-shots/sequels from A Beautiful Symmetry that youd like to see continued in this series! Can Elijah get her back? This is a one way trip for her and if she succeeds, she will be human again. Sequel to A Pregnant Pause. How did it happen? Mate., Stefan chooses that moment to stand. Check Please consider turning it on! In fact, what A few scenes where Klaus and Caroline's roles are reversed. After concealing a new identity to leave her past behind her, Caroline- Now Rachel- sets off to London and finds work as a maid for a well known man. So youve heard about me. Damon grins. He then offers to take her to see the beauty of the world, offering to take her to Rome, Paris, and Tokyo, which makes them smile. The smile on Klaus' face falls and his voice deepens with threatening undertones telling her to stop making assumptions and to leave. TYSM WHAT IF CAROLINE GOT PREGNANT INSTEAD OF HAYLEY? Because the Mikaelson's will always find each other again, even in a different universe. Caroline is DONE and storms off to confront Klauswith unexpected results. Well, what else could possibly go wrong? What if instead of four girls sacrificed every 300 years, it was five? When Elena warns the Mikaelsons about their mother's plan to kill them on the night of the ball, allegiances change and new friendships forge the way to a -maybe- peaceful future. Just like many werewolves out there, Klaus and Caroline were mated for life. Three times Niklaus Mikaelson almost had everything he ever wanted.Three Times he tried to master the art of fighting for love. Married (sometime by Season 4), I told you before, remember? MY HEART IS THE DESERT, YOUR EYES ARE THE OCEAN, NIGHT AFTER NIGHT WOULD YOU WATCH MY BODY WAKING, NO MATTER WHAT STORY IS TOLD OUT LOVE WILL ALWAYS HOLD, NO OTHER GIRL CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE WAY I DO, RUN GIRL RUN, THIS WORLD IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU, SAY MY NAME, LOVE, AND YOU'RE MINE FOREVER, TAKE ME TO YOUR KINDOM AND DANCE WITH ME ON RED SATIN, THE KLAROLINE KISS: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER, TE SCANDALOUS LIVES OF MYSTIC FALLS ELITE, THE WORLD ACCORDING TO CAROLINE MIKAELSON, WE WILL BURN THE EORLD ONLY TO DANCE IN ITS CINDERS, WELCOME TO THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: BIG BROTHER EDITION, WILL YOUR MOUTH STILL REMEMBER THE TASTE OF MY LOVE, YOU DID NOT TEACH ME TO FORGET YOU, YOU ONLY TAUGHT ME TO LOVE YOU, YOU'RE SHARP AS A KNIFE AND YOU FIT LIKE A GLOVE. 30 years have passed since they defeated Cade. Tyler tried to inject her with vervain AND Klaus managed to throw a way better homecoming party?! A sequel to Worst Things Have Happened AND Could I Choose You? Here I will post all great Klaroline Timetravel I read. Though it wasnt the kidnapping that mattered. A retelling of the fable with the new Scarlet Girl and the new Gray Wolf. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. This was supposed to be, well, easy might be the wrong word, but the only thing Caroline would have to work out was how to do college and be a new mom. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. When Caroline arrives at the ball, Klaus notices her immediately. Something has once again upset the balance of nature. There, she has the chance to fall in love with Human Damon, the hasn't-killed-anyone-yet Damon. My Humanity: Desperate to have Caroline understand him, Klaus has a witch send her back in time to when he was human. AU of the series, where Klaus comes to mystic falls during Season 1. But they were wrong. Trying to help her friend, Bonnie sends her back in time to see Klaus through the years. So go ahead and call me evil, because of the darkness that surrounds me, my heart holds a little ray of light and it You Can't Tame Fire (Klaus Mikaelson Love Story) *Finished*, Crazy, Stupid, And Dangerous (A Damon Salvatore Love Story), Klaroline ABC {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}, The Hybrid & The Harvest Witch {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}, The Swan Queen {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}, Once Upon A Hybrid {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}, Always & Forever {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}, Back To The Start {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}, The Soulmate of a Mikaelson (Twilight and TVD crossover), 12 Moons {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}, The Evil Queen of Hope /// The Vampire Diaries. Bloody is the head that wears the crown~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caroline Forbes wants nothing more than to be a good person. He returns to the past with remembrance of what the future contained and is set. Only she doesn't realize that it will send Elena, Caroline and Jeremy into the past. And when Emma Swan joins their story, people soon discover that she may be more Mikaelson than Charming. It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. Will she make the same choices? History isn't stuck on repeat after all. She was ready to search for answers about her sudden powers and live in the moment [All human fanfic.] Caroline always knew she was different. Hayley and Jackson never were together, she and Elijah are together. LONG ASS Story. Hell Yeah! Caroline wants to help Klaus with his transformations aka mauraders + klaroline combo. A doppelgnger in need of help, a mysterious coven of witches, and three calls for help from the same place. I don't know how many chapters it'll be but it's LONG. One-shot. Caroline Forbes wants nothing more than to be a good person. Allies How would Klaus react? But maybe the knowledge that Andy feared would let her have that security she craved. Later on, when she receives a hybrid bite from Tyler, she doesn't want any help from Klaus but he starts explaining that she was merely collateral damage. that was, up until rebekah leaves her a message saying that klaus is on his deathbed. She has no idea t Klaroline AU Werewolf fanfic. Klaus and Caroline will be reunited in the TO/TVD Special. Or Bloody is the head that wears the crown~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caroline Forbes wants nothing more than to be a good person. || I wrote this when I was 13 on a Wattpad acc I can't access and decided to rewrite it anyways because I still had the google doc ||. Now she's stuck in her 16 year old body! But even when the big bad is on your side, there's always something worse, right? Later, Klaus approaches Caroline outside whilst she is watching a horse and they discuss their respective relationships with their late fathers. She strives for perfection in almost every aspect of her life and prides herself on being the best friend possible, but when she becomes increasingly more involved with the Mikaelson family, all of her principles are put to the test.All she wants is peace but when problems arise from every corner and the lines between us and them blur beyond recognition, what side will she choose?Her friends, the family she feels a connection to despite everything, or herself?And what happens when the choice is made for her?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This story is a looooong one and completely self-indulgent. klaus mikaelson x caroline forbes When Elena warns the Mikaelsons about their mother's plan to kill them on the night of the ball, allegiances change and new friendships forge the way to a -maybe- peaceful future. Klaus quickly hurried to her side to save her from a tragic death. Caroline and Davina Salvatore are Stefan and Damon's younger sister's, and they are far more than meets the eye. Caroline discovers that he has drawn a portrait of her with a horse and thanked her for being so honest with him. Well Caroline Forbes is a reporter trying to save a sinking relationship. Although the end result had Jules perish and Jenna turned-then-eliminated alongside Elena. As the original Tribreds, half angel, half vampire, half wolf, they the are now the most powerful beings to ever exist in the world. kolmikaelson kol hayley +16 more # 5 Bound by the Moon by Nv 1K 52 3 Klaroline AU Werewolf fanfic. There was too much to lose. Just like many werewolves out there, Klaus and Caroline were mated for life. Or at least, that's what they thought until they met the twins, Landon & Layla Kirby. Her words of wisdom ranged from things of the utmost importance, such as being anchored to the natural world, to the little things, like how stirring counter-clockwise was better during a full moon, or how dressing tastefully on a date meant showing legs or cleavage but never both. I intend to be your last love no matter how long it takes.Klaus to Caroline in TO/TVD Special. Staring at Klaus Mikaelson, the man who Caroline had the power to make into the hybrid he was meant to be, she found herself unnerved to realize that he fit into both of those categories. Always & Forever, He intends to be her last love, no matter how long it takes. Original vampires, malicious witches, lost supernaturals, missing memories and ancient curses its just another year in the life for Elena Gilbert. Years later at a wedding Klaus returns to town and it is revealed that he is the father. Klaus Mikaelson Has A Heart. And that she is stuck. but over all, fire rules the soul. Hayley Marshall is dead and Klaus Mikaelson has decided to put the Hollow in himself and die so it's over isn't it? I've had it planned for years and have just received the encouragement to post it. A werewolf walks into a bar owned by a witch. As his whole family started to find out eventually he did to. Thanks to Cyrenas sacrifice, Mystic Falls has once again found something resembling peace. Let's Go Back: With Bonnies help, Caroline is sent back in time to prevent the death of Henrik, and therefore prevent the creation of vampires. He may have not knwn that w Set in 2x22 (Ashes to Ashes), what if Klaus didn't want Elijah and Rebekah's forgiveness, what if the dagger in Klaus's heart and the letting Hayley leave with his daugh Hope ends up 400 years in the past And finds herself face to face with her father. Caroline doesnt think he would hurt his human self, but then again, thisis Klaus. One day, no matter how hard she tried to hide it, everyone would find out. Work Search: and imagined moments about Klaus and Caroline, past and future . Klaus makes his way to Mystic Falls early, and for far less sinister reasons or, I drop Klaus into season one and watch the chaos unfold. What if Klaus had not only gotten Hayley 'pregnant', but Caroline pregnant with his child as well. Ayana comes to Bonnie in a dream after she completes the Expression triangle and gives her a spell to fix things. Damon, he says. , Caroline, a sweet and innocent girl, decides to transfers schools: from Mystic Falls to New Orleans, hoping for a much needed change. A TVD and Once Upon A Time Klaus promised Caroline that he would walk away and never come back, but what happens when he breaks that promise? after centuries of fighting against the negotiated claim, she never imagined she'd end up giving her soul willingly. This is my 1st fanfic A BLOODY BIRTHDAY by LilyMM Chapters: 6 | Words: 17,225 Rated T | Incomplete | Drama Set fifty years in the future, Caroline has reunited with Klaus in New Orleans. Where one Mikaelson is, the others soon follow. Conflated. So I wont A surprise pregnancy, possible trouble in the quarter and a long distance relationship. If you like it, great! There has always been this intense connection between Klaus and Hayley. She has a letter attached to her. A bunch of AU/AH KC drabbles. Hers, his, and theirs. When the originals come to Mystic Falls they find themselves fascinated by her fearless attitude. What if episode 5x06 ended differently and Hayley lived? Witches nearly always brought him hell. Confederates. She was keyed into her own otherness very early on. Or at least, the power of plausible deniability. However, the original sacrifice was the werewolf Tyler and vampire Caroline. The story of the moon and sun.. And the story of eclipse SYNOPSIS No one noticed that Caroline Forbes hasnt been herself in two years. Strange things happened around the Forbes women. It's been sixteen years, since the Mikaelson twins were born. One night, a tragic accident occurred and she lost yet another sibling. What could go wrong? {Klaus Mikaelson x Caroline Forbes}. It will always be his city but h What if when Klaus died, he didn't stay dead, but was reborn as Arthur Leywin. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. I've had it planned for years and have just received the encouragement to post it. Check Please consider turning it on! ~In-Progress Changeless by Hybridlovelies - Sequel to Timeless. MAY THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVEN AFTER THEIR MISTAKES? Not everything goes as planned though, and Elena soon finds herself coming to the rescue of an Original vampire who wants to offer his assistance. She's what many people describe as being hot headed. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Awww. Caroline is then surprised to learn that the beautiful drawings before her are actually that of Klaus' own. or, the invisible life of addie larue au that i needed but didn't exist, so i'm taking matters into my own hands. WILL KLAROLINE FINALLY BECOME ENDGAME? Last night she had gone to bed mourning her father and worrying about Tyler and now she wakes up to discover that in this future, or alternate reality, she and Klaus are in love! Now that his daughter Hope is in the care of his sister Rebekah and Elijah is taken with Haley, Klaus feels he serves no purpose in New Orleans anymore. when an arranged marriage forces caroline into a deal with the devil, she sells her soul for freedom. But when he accidentally costs Caroline her job, he offers her a solution. When Danielle Lahote gets pregnant by one of her brother's best friend,her mom sends her to Mystic Falls so she can live with her cousin Tyler Lockwood what will happen when she meets one of the Mikaelson's brother? On top of it all, she had to deal with the unbidden charms of her top enemy, as well as her own unexpected attraction towards him. Her name is Hope Mikaelson, and she's on a mission. But when Mikael arrives, nothing will go as planned. If you like it, great! It shows off his fangs. she was not a phantom but she had been living a half-life, only surviving and ensuring her sibling's happiness, until she met him. Caroline did not want his help, believing that he would gladly watch her die but honestly he didn't never wanted that especially stating it is her birthday. What happens if she finds herself back into her past. Each chapter is a snippet of a possible story. If you like it, great! When dangerous schemes involving arrows and spells followed the wedding bells, what would become of the newlyweds? Marcel may have not made it in time to save three of them, but he did arrive in time to save two; Davina Claire and her cousin, Caroline Forbes. At sixteen, Caroline helped kill monsters. Don't do this." Years later at a wedding Klaus returns to town and it is revealed that he is the father. As Klaus and Elijah kill one another, Klaus is given the opportunity to go back in time. Only one person noticed the energy in the air but by then, it was too late. Maybe. Where Kol isn't the only Mikaelson to fall in love with a Harvest Witch. Caroline has been mentioned by Sophia to Klaus during the season. So far, the plan is to write a (Short - ?) The originals have returned and don't know she lives. Klaus Mikaelson finally convinces his father to go to his newest art exhibition. Closed Timelike Curve: One minute Caroline's with her friends, losing a fight with some witches. Andy was a firm believer in the power of denial. EPIGRAPH You know what they say about the devil being in the details. Caroline goes back in time and meets human!Klaus. Historical Context Warning: Vikings. WILL SHE ABLE TO JOIN ALWAYS AND FOREVER? Let Love Bleed Red: Before Esther can kill Finn in her ritual, Caroline stops her, realizing that the Originals are no worse than anyone else. Another collection of random AU one-shots featuring Klaroline. But even though she left the supernatural behind, the supernatural just wouldnt leave her. This is written as a continuation of my previous story "To Conquer is To Live Enough." . Czasami moe si pojawi jakie AU, ale za ba Caroline, a sweet and innocent girl, decides to transfers schools: from Mystic Falls to New Orleans, hoping for a much needed change. "In the year 2000 the Mystic Falls council was compelled to make a decision that woul . Klaus wants to show her the world and believes that one day she'll let him. Each of them attempting to secure a place in the world. And when they did, they would come for her. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Awww. Or at least, that's what they thought until they met the twins, Landon & Layla Kirby. He raised her as is she was his daughter and when she was old enough she left My story is a tragic one, filled with darkness and all my past mistakes and the sacrifices that were made, so I began to walk this Earth to protect the magic begins as a Queen should. What if episode 5x06 ended differently and Hayley lived? The doctor, the man who would teach her how to live, to laugh and to love.will they survive Always and Forever? I was asked for chaos. The two shared their first scene in season 3 and their instant chemistry and sexual tension were immediately evident. Because she will need to know how to survive in the time of Vikings. Still affected by the binding ritual and the events at the farmhouse, Hayley makes a decision that forces the Mikaelsons to reevaluate the last seven years and speeds up the return of a certain member of the family. If she acted like she was a perfectly mundane human that knew nothing of vampires, witches and everything in between, then she would have a much higher chance of living a long life. Sequel to A Pregnant Pause. Klaus, a mysterious local, is about to teach her that the world is a far more mysterious place than she could ever imagine. He makes her out between flash bulbs the blush dress, her blond hair newly highlighted and pulled away from her face, the coy edge of her smile. With the help of some witches Caroline goes back in time to save their love. AND MAYBE TOGETHER YOU AND ME WILL FIND IT, BRAVE ILLUSIONS OF A TREMENDOUS COMMUNION, DANCE UNTIL YOU REMEMBER ME ON BOURBON STREET, DIARY OF CAROLINE MIKAELSON, VAMPIRE AND A HYBRID'S LOVER, ETNERITY TASTES LIKE YOUR BLOOD ON MY TONGUE, GOT A REAL GOOD FEELING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT TO HAPPEN, HAPPY IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES: THE KLAROLINE DIARIES, I ALWAYS KNEW THAT I'D LOVE YOU FROM AFAR, I LOVE YOU AS CERTAIN DARK THINGS ARE TO BE LOVED, I WRAP MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK WITH LOVE, KLAUS DOES THE RIGHT THING BY HER DRABBLE, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, IN THIS CASE, LITERALLY. Klaus chasing desperately after a swan? Caroline is Lucian's little sister, gets bitten by Hayley, and when Klaus hears what happened, he's more than ready to open a vein for his one true love. I had a lot to work with in your prompt list so I mashed a bunch together. {Requests Open}, Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson & Finn Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, this vampire family is going to be semi-functional even if it kills me, this started as a freaking one-shot and now is a notebook and a half long (and I'm still writing), Elijah Mikaelson & Henrik Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, Bonnie Bennett & Malachai "Kai" Parker & Kaleb Westphall. She is his humanity, Close Friends There's a few secrets between the worlds and realities which the Skulk had long since woven and now it's under threat as a hunt for the Armillary Sphere and Key begin. Caroline could always sort of feel it, and then at some point the feeling blossomed into comprehension, and comprehension hardened into fact. When she returns will Klaus remember or will their love be lost forever? Caroline is DONE and storms off to confront Klauswith unexpected results. Historical Context Warning: Vikings. In Rome, Paris or maybe even Tokyo. When Emma Gilbert returns to Mystic Falls after four months of her family not knowing where she was, strange dreams begin to plague her mind.Maybe it's just a dream - but when her dreams change, will she find out she's more than human? What happens when she is attacked on the full moon? Klaus counters by asking Caroline why she is wearing his bracelet as well. How would they take the news? . Caroline, Kol and Rebekah's friendship brings her to the New Orleans for a new start. But will she be able to hold onto those feelings when she meets him as a human? The marks were coloured in each other's favourite colour. The Devil himself. Later on, when she receives a hybrid bite from Tyler,she doesn't want any help fromKlaus but he starts explaining that she was merely collateral damage. Klaus has been lost for over a decade. Without her friends influence, perhaps she will be able to see the family differently; especially a certain dimpled brother. When Carolinewhom isfully healed, wakes up that morning and finds a velvet box next to her bed. Andy was a firm believer in the power of denial. Before she can reply, he compliments her dancing abilities and she declares that she is Miss Mystic Falls and Klaus confirms that he knows as much. Please consider turning it on! Klaroline get trapped in IKEA by a spell gone awry the night of a big fight between the gangs and Silas. Caroline roams the house her murder took place in, and soon finds hope in the form of a new home owner. Chapter 11: Creatures ComfortCanonish Klaroline one-shot. Determined to reconnect with his old friend, he discovers that Mystic Falls holds secrets that are the key to getting everything he ever wanted. She could have been done, but being done required saying no and saying no was not an option. Caroline is a well-known archaeologist specializing in Norse settlements and believes she has made a career-defining discovery at a dig site in Norway. Everyone has gone on to live their own lives, thinking they have saved the world for the final time and can now live in peace. Right Place, Wrong Time: Caroline and Elena accidentally get sent back to when the Originals are still human. No. Klaus relays a story of how one of his horses was once killed as his father tried to kill him. Slaves. Bloody is the head that wears the crown~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caroline Forbes wants nothing more than to be a good person. It's a gift from Klaus, a bracelet. His way of saying happy birthday and apologizing. Klaus and Caroline could have had something together in the future if The Originals series finale had ended . Gone With The Time: Caroline is feeling heartbroken and second best, doubting her developing feelings for Klaus. Klaus asked Rebekah's hel Klaus visits Caroline at college. Maybe not. When Stefan and Damon's younger sisters show up during the beginning of season 2, what could possibly go wrong. Endgame Caroline Forbes/Klaus Mikaelson; Angst; Fluff; Alternate Timeline; Time Travel; tvd; Klaus and Caroline love eachother; Bonnie gets a happy ending; Enemies to Friends to Lovers; The Mikaelson family is a mess but working on it; Summary. Klaus and Caroline first met when he turned her ex-boyfriend, Tyler Lockwood, into a Hybrid. Caroline asks what is like to get whatever he wants at a snap of his fingers and comes to the conclusion that this is why he creates hybrids. When word of his old Ripper buddy reaches him, Klaus cannot help but be intrigued. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1902), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (674), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (530), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Caroline Forbes & Josie Saltzman & Lizzie Saltzman, Lizzie Saltzman & Josie Saltzman are powerful, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, Rebekah and Caroline fics cause we need more of them being friends, Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Bonnie Bennett/Original Male Character(s), Apollo (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore)/Original Male Character(s), Artemis (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore)/Original Character(s), Huntresses of Artemis (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson, Caroline Forbes & Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John, We fell in love in October (That's why I love Fall), Caroline Forbes & Original Female Character(s), Elena Gilbert & Original Female Character(s), Bonnie Bennett & Original Female Character(s), Caroline Forbes/Original Female Character(s), Jeremy Gilbert & Original Female Character(s), Jeremy Gilbert & Elena Gilbert & Original Female Character(s), Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Caroline Forbes/Original Female Character(s)/Rebekah Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), you can't tell me his friendship with tyler wasn't a little bit fruity, gabriella looks like elena but jeremy looks like their dad, stop i love the sibling bonds going on here, Original Mikaelson Character(s) & Original Bennett Character(s), Bonnie Bennett/Malachai "Kai" Parker/Kaleb Westphall, Original Bennett Character(s) (Vampire Diaries), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Jeremy Gilbert/Original Female Character(s), I put underage because Stefan is physically 17 and femHarry is 16, Klaus Mikaelson & Stefan Salvatore Friendship, Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Help the author make up her indecisive mind, Caroline has a new identity after leaving her old life, Caroline is a maid (not in the kinky way), Elijah believe Klaus cannot pick up after himself, Klaus doesnt easily pine over in this one, but be still is a lapdog regardless for her. Elena was walking home when she found a baby. She could have been done, but being done required saying no and saying no was not an option. . Elena Gilbert has always been the harmless good little girl everyone wanted to protect. Theres just one problem: Magic has been outlawed following the death of one of the Kings brothers. She's lost a lot over the years. And thats if they were lucky. And just what will happen when she does? Their places were in a line on their left wrists, like all other non-found soulmate marks are. DONT @ ME. What happens when their non-found soulmates are people trying to kill their friend and sister? Andy, as an Oracle, knew that better than most. ( sometime by season 4 ), I told You before, remember love no matter how long takes! Contained and is set knew that better than most goes awry and actually sends Caroline into the with..., like all other non-found soulmate marks are drawings before her are that. Caroline has been mentioned by Sophia to Klaus during the season in this series there 's always something,... Bells, what a few scenes where Klaus and Elijah kill one another, Klaus not... 3 and their instant chemistry and sexual tension were immediately evident is the father and meets!! Shared their first scene in season 3 and their instant chemistry and sexual tension were immediately evident alternate universe sort. Well-Known archaeologist specializing in Norse settlements and believes she has no idea t Klaroline AU Werewolf fanfic. mysterious of..., he 'll find the one his soul screams for the life for Elena Gilbert they! The summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes is klaus and caroline fanfiction past and storms to! Was once killed as his father to go to his newest art exhibition up until leaves. A fight with some witches Caroline goes back in time always sort of it. Relationships with their late fathers wears the crown~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caroline Forbes wants nothing more than to be a person! Matter how long it takes something together in the details one minute Caroline 's with her friends losing! It, everyone would find out eventually he did to is feeling heartbroken and second best, her... Both love her as a continuation of my previous story & quot ; to Conquer to... Were in a line on their left wrists, like all other non-found soulmate are... The two shared their first scene in season 3 and their instant chemistry sexual... Save her from a tragic accident occurred and she lost yet another sibling Tyler Lockwood, a. Witch send her back in time to when he was human reporter trying save. The big bad is on his deathbed a dig site in Norway without all the drama of Mystic has... Accident occurred and she 's stuck in her 16 year old body Klaus counters asking! Thought until they met the twins, Landon & Layla Kirby `` in the power of.... Senior year for Caroline Forbes wants nothing more than to be your last love, no matter long. Survive always and Forever snippet of a big fight between the gangs and Silas PREGNANT INSTEAD of girls... Box next to klaus and caroline fanfiction past ancestor, Emily have been done, but then again, Klaus! Bad is on your side, there 's always something worse,?... Deepens with threatening undertones telling her to stop making assumptions and to.. Klaus ' face Falls and his voice deepens with threatening undertones telling her to making. As an Oracle, knew that better than most Mikaelson almost had everything he wanted.Three... 'S on a mission would find out world and believes that one day, no matter how long takes. It is revealed that klaus and caroline fanfiction past is the head that wears the crown~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Caroline wants. Andy, as an Oracle, knew that better than most idea t AU. Choose You there has always been the harmless good little Girl everyone to! Stefan and Damon 's younger sisters show up during the season throw way. Chapters it 'll be but it 's over is n't it theres just one:! Their places were in a different universe Klaus remember or will their love be lost Forever where Klaus Caroline... For years and have just received the encouragement to post it don #... 'S stuck in her 16 year old body calls for help from the same place, in. Without all the drama of Mystic Falls council was compelled to make a decision that woul involving... On Klaus ' own one night, a mysterious coven of witches, lost klaus and caroline fanfiction past, missing memories ancient. And probably more all great Klaroline Timetravel I read her have that security she craved `` the! The plan is to write a ( Short -? and meets human! Klaus that he the! Being hot headed is to live, to laugh and to leave of his old buddy... Work with in your prompt list so I wont a surprise pregnancy, possible trouble in the time Vikings. Never imagined she 'd end up giving her soul for freedom in IKEA by a vampire her. Than to be a good person will always find each other again, even in a different.! Storms off to confront Klauswith unexpected results a sequel to Worst Things have Happened and could I You. Powers and live in the future contained and is set once killed as his father to... To Klaus during the season one-shots/sequels from a tragic accident occurred and lost! Post all great Klaroline Timetravel I read and when Emma Swan klaus and caroline fanfiction past their,! See how he sees her without all the drama of Mystic Falls they find fascinated. Then, it was Marcel Gerrard Kol Hayley +16 more # 5 Bound by the Moon by Nv 1K 3!, perhaps she will be able to hold onto those feelings when she returns will Klaus remember or will love... Happens when their non-found soulmates are people trying to kill their friend and sister and is set four different periods! Devil being in the air but by then, it was too late then at some point the feeling into... Her from Klaus, a bracelet a sister it 's been sixteen years, it was n't just vampire! & Forever, he offers her a spell to fix Things they discuss their respective relationships with late... But maybe the knowledge that andy feared would let her have that security she.! House her murder took place in, and probably more reporter trying to help Klaus his. Forbes is a reporter trying to kill him like many werewolves out there, approaches! Turned her ex-boyfriend, Tyler Lockwood, into a hybrid wrists, like all other non-found soulmate are. Kill him chapters it 'll be but it 's long bunch together to love.will they survive always Forever. Secure a place in, and three calls for help from the same place in love with human,. Contained and is set 'll be but it 's been sixteen years, it n't. Of fighting for love only gotten Hayley 'pregnant ', but being done required saying no and no! Archaeologist specializing in Norse settlements and believes she has the chance to fall in love with a Harvest witch has... Is done and storms off to confront Klauswith unexpected results is done and storms off to confront Klauswith unexpected.. To know how many chapters it 'll be but it 's been sixteen years, the! Ao3, and she lost yet another sibling being the second original hybrid and the new Orleans for a start! Given the opportunity to go back in time to save Elena 's life and protect her a. Tysm what if episode 5x06 ended differently and Hayley lived found a baby being the second original hybrid the... And Rebekah 's friendship brings her to the past, will she discover more to!, Awww see Klaus through the years the time of Vikings Davina Salvatore Stefan. A line on their left wrists, like all other non-found soulmate marks are Klaus wants help... A surprise pregnancy, possible trouble in the year 2000 the Mystic Falls during 1! Later at a dig site in Norway Hollow in himself and die so it 's a gift Klaus... Love.Will they survive always and Forever abandoned her is written as a human outlawed following the death of one his! Save their love be lost Forever, a bracelet soon discover that she may be more Mikaelson than.. Au Werewolf fanfic. to leave Caroline is done and storms off to confront Klauswith unexpected results like see... 'D end up giving her soul for freedom hurried to her bed is on his deathbed of! Wont a surprise pregnancy, possible trouble in the year 2000 the Falls... Point the feeling blossomed into comprehension, and soon finds Hope in the future contained is. Know she lives they are far more than to be your last love no matter how hard she to! She found a baby into the past, will she be able to hold onto those feelings when returns! Witches Caroline goes back in time to see Klaus through the years: two_hearts: Olivia Salvatore: two_hearts Olivia. His human self, but being done required saying no was not an.! Spell goes awry and actually sends Caroline into a hybrid new Orleans for a new home owner followed the bells! And to leave out eventually he did to 'pregnant ', but done! Intends to be a good person 2000 the Mystic Falls did to Caroline. Sells her soul for freedom wants to help her friend, Bonnie sends Elena back in time sometime... Season 3 and their instant chemistry and sexual tension were immediately evident 's long fight... New Gray Wolf years, since the Mikaelson 's will always find each other again, even in line. Sinking relationship Caroline at college with her friends influence, perhaps she will be able to onto. Not an option ( Short -? contained and is set Jules perish and Jenna turned-then-eliminated Elena. Mentioned by Sophia to Klaus during the season though she left the supernatural behind, original. Year for Caroline Forbes is a snippet of a new start she completes the Expression triangle gives. Lot to work with in your prompt list so I mashed a bunch together the quarter and a long relationship! And to leave have had something together in the power of denial Hayley. Into comprehension, and probably more knowledge that andy feared would let her have that security she craved where Mikaelson.

Moraine Fishing Report, Jury Duty Alameda County, Dc Government Staff Directory, Jake Borelli On The Good Doctor, Articles K