I was disappointed with the mofongo. I had the Medallones de Cerda Rellenos and J the Pechuga with Arroz y Habichuelas. -. Even the place wasMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We brought back something sweet and absolutely smashing to help you celebrate - ready to be shared, smashed, and dipped into our decadent sauces. you can get live Caribbean lobsters, I've been client of La Parrilla for the last 13 years. Yes.More. Unfortunately, it seems the success has affected the quality. Honestly there are many restaurants in this location and I would choose another if I were making a decision right now. The sweet and sour wings we hadas an appetizer were very meaty and delicious. Im like shes rude????? Everything was preparedwell. If that is the case often at La Parrilla (long wait for orders) they should be checking in on you more often to see what they can bring you in the way of a drink. Served with fresh guacamole, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, Mexican rice, frijoles a la charra, sauted peppers and onions with our homemade flour tortillas, For two $47.5; Add on 2Honey Habanero Shrimp for $5, Mesquite grilled chicken breast served with Mexican butter, fresh guacamole, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, Mexican rice, frijoles a la charra, sauted peppers and onions with our homemade flour tortillas, For two $39.5; Add on 2Honey Habanero Shrimp for $5. Mufongo was delicious!!! If that is the case often at La Parrilla (long wait for orders) they should be checking in on you more often to see what they can bring you in the way of a drink. It was a really nice restaurant. Fresh Cucumber or Cucumber Jalapeo. Hope that helps, I am most positive they can alter the menu for your needs. La Parilla is one of the top restraunts for eating fresh lobster and fish. Also mentioned she used to be a bartender but was demoted to sever. Oh my God I would never step foot in this restaurant again I wish I had his name terrible terrible experience. Server mentioned she was ready to go home and asked for the time. Check came with the meal I had originally ordered that I never gotplus the meal that I had not ordered. Swirled Frozen Margarita and Frozen Sangria, $1 off your choice of Draft Beer and Wine, Made in-house with fresh Hass avocados, onions and tomatoes, Melted yellow queso with fresh onions, tomatoes, and jalapeo peppers, Rich white queso with New Mexico hatch green chiles and jalapeo peppers, Sauted pulled chicken, tomatoes, onions and Monterey Jack on flour tortillas with sour cream and fresh guacamole. the menu is online check it out, Kiosko #2 Luquillo Beach, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico. Disclaimer: he did tell us at being seated our food order would take "at least an hour", in fact it was much longer: 85 minutes. Hotels near Balneario La Monserrate Luquillo Beach, Hotels near (SJU) Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Caribbean Restaurants for Large Groups in Luquillo, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Luquillo, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Luquillo, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luquillo. On top of our exceptional meal, we experienced excellent service from Victor our waiter. Distance: Busca en nuestra pgina para ver nuestro men de La Parrilla. If that is the case often at La Parrilla (long wait for orders) they should be checking in on you more often to see what they can bring you in the way of a drink. Wednesday: Made with muddled fruit, freshly squeezed lime juice, and 100% agave Lunazul Tequila & St-Germain. Experience the vibrant markets of Mexico where freshness is a way of life, with our new Street Tacos. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. He kept accusing her of ordering and eating the mahi, and she finally stood up and said I dont even know what mahi is! Seafood, American, Yen's Cafe ($$) The presentation of the waiters could be better. The server insisted we order two lobsters because smaller lobsters were more tender. La Parrilla was more of a sit-down place and had other options than fried food. Honestly there are many restaurants in this location and I would choose another if I were making a decision right now. Both were served with a side salad and we chose plantains. Choose from: Ground Beef, Pulled Chicken or Fajita Chicken, Six jumbo shrimp stuffed with Monterey Jack and fresh jalapeo, bacon wrapped and mesquite grilled. The service from all of their waiters was perfect. Or (lightbulb moment)maybe some FOOD. plus the meal that I had not ordered. The kiosk we used to love!! Sat outside on the patio and had several options with friends. Served with fresh guacamole, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, Mexican rice, frijoles a la charra, sauted peppers and onions with our homemade flour tortillas. Lol we didn't have one but we said yes! Add: $2 Premium Tequila Floater* with Lunazul Silver or Exotico Reposado. Fresh fruit of the season, squeezed & muddled into a refreshing margarita. Email. Fantastic! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. No words to describe it. The food was great. Well, my friend doesnt eat seafoodIve known her since we were four years old, and Ive never known her to order seafood. Available in select locations. Very accommodating!! I could not eat it with all the bones so I sent it back. I do not want your dirty hands on my food- what the heck? floor with a great view, The service was very attentive, they came frequently to check if we needed anything. Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - Rio Mar, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort. But to have to remind him 4 times while sitting without any food for a very long time. La Estacion Restaurante (Leesburg, VA) I really want to love this place. Distance: Four mesquite-grilled jumbo shrimp, stuffed with freshly minced habanero & queso fresco, wrapped in bacon, and coated with a honey-chipotle glaze. Tried to charge us for miscellaneous extras that we didnt order nor received. The fresh fried grouper is sooo good! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Review. Im like shes rude????? The bathrooms were clean. Victor was very patient with our family of 7 as we ordered. Pulled chicken or ground beef tacos. In an effort to fix the bill and get it correct, our waiter kept insisting that one of our parties got mahi when she got chicken the chicken was on the bill, but there was an extra mahi. Chicken fajita or steak fajita. Drinks were awful! Coffee Shop 2023 Uncle Julios First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. But to have to remind him 4 times while sitting without any food for a very long time. After we left the Fajardo luquillo area n stayed in San Juan, weMore, After visiting El Yunque we were ready to settle down and enjoy a nice relaxing late lunch. You just can't beat the view and the food, though. Well, my friend doesnt eat seafoodIve known her since we were four years old, and Ive never known her to order seafood. Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - Rio Mar, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort. No waiting. 02/04/2023 - Delicious food cheerful service The outdoor seating gives one the feel that he/she has visited a friend who lives on the beach and they are dining on the back-porch. We got an appetizer that has lobster in it and it was fantastic. He basically called her a liar and told her she ordered the mahi. We'd had so many delicious pina coladas, mojitos, etc., around P.R. Deli, Sandwiches Saturday: Served on a spinning handcrafted wooden tray and perfectly designed to share with friends or family. The food is fresh, flavorful and genuinely local. On top of our exceptional meal, we experienced excellent service from Victor our waiter. Try with jalapeos for an extra kick! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. I am super happy to recommend, as even the leftovers VERY tasty. Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - Rio Mar, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pulled chicken with creamy hatch chile sauce. Well, the appetizer came at the same time as our dinner so we refused itmy snapper came out whole but it did not indicate it was a whole fish on the menu. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Well, the appetizer came at the same time as our dinner so we refused itmy snapper came out whole but it did not indicate it was a whole fish on the menu. Ocean view was beautiful! The fish and shrimp melted in our mouths. Amazing! Slow braised and tender shredded beef, Monterrey Jack cheese on flour tortillas with sour cream & fresh guacamole. Served with a chocolate sauce and house-made whipped cream. Three corn tortillas grilled with Monterey Jack Cheese, filled with roasted habanero salsa, roasted jalapeo peppers, pico de gallo, chopped cilantro, avocado, and drizzled with crema. We stuck to beer after that. Huh? Had their parcha frappe. The only thing that wasn't all that great were the frozen drinks we ordered. Lobster turnover and hot sauce were great! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) It also said on the menu it was deboned, but there was many bones in it. Well, the appetizer came at the same time as our dinner so we refused itmy snapper came out whole but it did not indicate it was a whole fish on the menu. Yes, La Parrilla offers takeaway services. Sweet and Fiery. We got the grouper - tender and juicy - amazing. Freshly squeezed lime juice, Patrn Silver & Patrn Citrnge. Ground beef with agave queso sauce. It'a a fraud. You never treat a customer like that.More, La Parilla was a welcomed dinner option after a busy day of travel that was not yet completed. Sat outside on the patio and had several options with friends. see review, The food was delicious and the service was great. Kiosk #2. you remind them and they take care of it. You just can't beat the view and the food, though. my wife ordered the whole red snapper, the fish was good. La Parrilla was more of a sit-down place and had other options than fried food. I do not want your dirty hands on my food- what the heck? The food was great. We'd had so many delicious pina coladas, mojitos, etc., around P.R. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Had delicious All That Jazz martini and Chocolate Martini. Amazing experience and great environment. 0.05 miles, Dunkin' ($) You just can't beat the view and the food, though. Fresh Cucumber or Cucumber Jalapeo. It is expensive by Kiosko standards, but cheaper than a comparable meal in San Juan. Our server forgot several things. On top of our exceptional meal, we experienced excellent service from Victor our waiter.More. You dont call your customers liars and you should make an effort to correct the bill ..I was about to walk out without paying I was so disgusted and he said he would call the police well I wouldve welcomed that . Exotico Resposado Tequila, Ancho Reyes-ancho chile liqueur, fresh lime juice with a salt and pepper rim, hand shaken at your table. Served with Mexican butter, fresh guacamole, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, Mexican rice, frijoles a la charra, sauted peppers and onions with our homemade flour tortillas. He basically called her a liar and told her she ordered the mahi. We were charged for the appetizer we did not eat and had sent back, and we were charged double for several items. We stuck to beer after that. I had the Medallones de Cerda Rellenos and J the Pechuga with Arroz y Habichuelas. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. floor with a great view, The service was very attentive, they came frequently to check if we needed anything. Add a $2 premium tequila floater* with Lunazul Silver or Exotico Reposado. Soooo disappointed- this was our favorite splurge! It was a really nice restaurant. Staff was friendly. Disclaimer: he did tell us at being seated our food order would take "at least an hour", in fact it was much longer: 85 minutes. Privacy Policy. Huh? (including at the other kiosks) so were disappointed by La Parrilla's drinks. The best restaurant in the east. Two mesquite-grilled jumbo shrimp stuffed with fresh minced habanero and crumbled queso fresco, wrapped in smoked bacon and topped with the honey chipotle glaze. http://www.laparrillapr.com/ La Parrilla Restaurant Kiosk #2 / PR-3, Luquillo Beach Luquillo, Puerto Rico 00773 We love all their appetizers. If you are not in a hurry and you are used to US prices,More, I've eaten excellent mofongo . This was the WORST restaurant experience I have ever had!! Our craveable Taco Bar fillings and market-fresh toppings include pulled chicken, ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, roasted corn, onion, cilantro, jalapeo, cotija cheese, crema, and chipotle crema. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? La Parrilla is located at the very end of the kiosks, which was a lot of fun. It was a really nice restaurant. BUT we decided to order an appetizer since it was taking so long for our dinner. Chinese, Coffee Shop, Juice, Smoothies, Opa! Everything was amazingly delicious. No fault of theirs, but we could not eat on "Island time" due to another venture but the staff was VERY accommodating. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Crispy, soft perfection for melt-in-your-mouth tastiness that makes the outside just as flavorful as the inside. La Parrilla is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Kiosko #2 Luquillo Beach, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico. Two corn tortillas, grilled tilapia, shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, avocado crema with cilantro rice and black beans. Our carnitas are cooked low and slow for hours in traditional Mexican spices, and finished with a housemade Honey Chipotle Glaze, lime crema & fresh cilantro. Drinks were awful! Served with fresh tortillas. Our tender adobo-rubbed beef is slow-braised for hours in authentic Mexican spices to reach tenderness perfection. The pina colada and Puerto Rican appetizersMore. Kitchen brought wrong sides and the beans tasted like water and tomato sauce. Con muchas. Get the fish, any fish. La Parrilla is located at the very end of the kiosks, which was a lot of fun. Mexican We ate there while vacationing for our 10yr and we loved it! Beef enchilada with agave queso sauce, chicken enchilada with creamy hatch chile sauce and one crispy beef taco. Oh my God I would never step foot in this restaurant again I wish I had his name terrible terrible experience. Seasoned shrimp served chilled atop a mix of greens and cabbage, with carrots, roasted corn, tomatoes, avocado escabeche & cotija cheese. Good food, nice atmosphere and perfect drinks. If that is the case often at La Parrilla (long wait for orders) they should be checking in on you more often to see what they can bring you in the way of a drink. Well, the appetizer came at the same time as our dinner so we refused itmy snapper came out whole but it did not indicate it was a whole fish on the menu. Thank you, Ms. No La Parrilla was more of a sit-down place and had other options than fried food. Distance: If that is the case often at La Parrilla (long wait for orders) they should be checking in on you more often to see what they can bring you in the way of a drink. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. my friend gave him the money for her food (the one he called a liar) and he called her rude. We'd had so many delicious pina coladas, mojitos, etc., around P.R. The food is heavenly and the service quick and friendly. Tender adobo-rubbed beef, slow braised in Mexican spices, with grilled zucchini & squash, sauteed peppers & onions, crumbled Cotija cheese, chopped cilantro. Click to add your description here. Great food; Donna be distracted by the street front, Fresh Broiled Lobster! No fault of theirs, but we could not eat on "Island time" due to another venture but the staff was VERY accommodating. Im like shes rude????? 0.02 miles, Cafe Rio Mexican Grill ($) my friend gave him the money for her food (the one he called a liar) and he called her rude. Add: Tequila Floater for just $2* (Dine-in only. We know our PR food and this place delivers. por 199 personas +196 Unclamed activity SEE ALL (+15) Solicita por menu Delicious, delicious fish dish in a divine sauce, delicious veggies that my husband and I ate at the bar so we could watch the sea. I am super happy to recommend, as even the leftovers VERY tasty.More, If you are looking for authentic Puerto Rican food, this is a great option. Available only on Tuesdays. You dont call your customers liars and you should make an effort to correct the bill ..I was about to walk out without paying I was so disgusted and he said he would call the police well I wouldve welcomed that . For those who like it hot! Served with fresh guacamole, pico de gallo, Mexican rice, frijoles a la charra, sauted peppers and onions, Mesquite grilled fresh salmon fillet, honey chipotle glaze with cilantro rice, black beans and pico de gallo. The cheesy, crispy tortillas from our flat-top griddle, with mesquite-grilled fillings, and fresh from the market toppings make every detail of our Street Tacos the perfect balance of deliciousness. It also said on the menu it was deboned, but there was many bones in it. Dont waste your time or money on this place. Great selection and fantastic desserts! Claimed. I would not go here again. Server mentioned she was ready to go home and asked for the time. 334 reviews #3 of 65 Restaurants in Luquillo $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly Kiosko #34. Fresh squeezed lime juice with Herradura Silver Tequila & Topo Chico. Monday: Add Hours Oh my God I would never step foot in this restaurant again I wish I had his name terrible terrible experience. I really will like to congratulate the owner and the whole crew!More, Stopped for lunch and enjoyed an excellent meal in the open air dining area. Fortunately the food and atmosphere out weighed the negativity even though the management chose to do nothing about it which was extremely disappointing even when the smoker made racist remarks to usMore. La Parrilla, Luquillo: See 1,502 unbiased reviews of La Parrilla, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 81 restaurants in Luquillo. Defiantly recommend it to everyone! BUT we decided to order an appetizer since it was taking so long for our dinner. I asked the concierge at our hotel in Condado what would be fun to do instead. Friday: Great service, tasty food. (*not available in MD/VA). You dont call your customers liars and you should make an effort to correct the bill ..I was about to walk out without paying I was so disgusted and he said he would call the police well I wouldve welcomed that . I got the 1.5lb lobster with stuff veggie. The lobster bisque was OK, too buttery and not enough lobster flavor,More, We ate here one evening during our stay. San Lorenzo (Pronunciacin en espaol: [san loenso], localmente [sa loeso]; espaol para "San Lorenzo") es un pueblo y municipio de Puerto Rico ubicado en la regin central oriental, al norte de Patillas y Yabucoa; al sur de Gurabo; al este de Caguas y Cayey; y al oeste de Juncos y Las Piedras.San Lorenzo se distribuye en doce barrios y San Lorenzo Pueblo (el centro de la . We were able to pay the tab and take most of our meal with us in less than 15 min.! Thank you! La Parrilla Restaurant Seafood Restaurant, Argentinian Restaurant, and BBQ Joint $$$ $ Luquillo Save Share Tips 78 Photos 208 8.6/ 10 266 ratings Ranked #4 for seafood restaurants in Luquillo "Recommendation: Pork Medallions and fresh seafood." (3 Tips) "Great seafood and traditional Puerto Rican fare." (2 Tips) " Lobster is fresh and delicious." Mesquite grilled including zucchini, yellow squash, portobello mushrooms, sauted peppers and onions. Unfortunately, it seems the success has affected the quality. Every kiosk that we tried was good and so reasonably priced, but mostly just a lot of typical fried food. Delivery & Pickup Options - 706 reviews of La Parrilla "We had a wonderful experience at La Parrilla! You never treat a customer like that.More, La Parilla was a welcomed dinner option after a busy day of travel that was not yet completed. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. My husband and I went there 3 times. We have 5 teenagers and were enjoying a long awaited vacation. I do not want your dirty hands on my food- what the heck? But what really impressed us was the service, how they did their best to accommodate us in an outside spot, they got us the secondfloor with a great view, The service was very attentive, they came frequently to check if we needed anything. Made with Fresh Strawberry & lime juice with 100% agave Lunazul Tequila & St-Germain, Add: $2 Premium Tequila Floater* with Lunazul Silver or Exotico Reposado. The mango frozen drink and the lobster was very good and refreshing. It was not the best we had during our time in Puerto Rico, but it had some serious competition. Coffee Shop Very accommodating!! Everything was preparedwell. Good food, good vibe, right on the water. plus the meal that I had not ordered. Topped with tomatoes, lettuce and cheese, Choose two. ! Loved the lobster turnovers and seafood Mofongo. Huh? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Customizable combination of Hass avocados, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and jalapeos, served in a traditional Molcajete. But what really impressed us was the service, how they did their best to accommodate us in an outside spot, they got us the secondfloor with a great view, The service was very attentive, they came frequently to check if we needed anything. Is this your restaurant? Kiosko #2 Luquillo Beach, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico +1 787-889-0590 Website. - Privacy Policy BLOG FILE PARTIAL UNEMPLOYMENT CONTACT US SUBSCRIBE $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) The fish and shrimp melted in our mouths. It's right across from the beach. Victor was nice, helpful and patient with us. Check came with the meal I had originally ordered that I never gotplus the meal that I had not ordered. The only thing that wasn't all that great were the frozen drinks we ordered. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Amazing location, service and mealon the run. Get quick answers from La Parrilla staff and past visitors. Every kiosk that we tried was good and so reasonably priced, but mostly just a lot of typical fried food. The food at La Parilla was good. Thank you! Ask the waiter to make your meal vegan. Bathrooms disgusting! Every kiosk that we tried was good and so reasonably priced, but mostly just a lot of typical fried food. You never treat a customer like that.More, La Parilla was a welcomed dinner option after a busy day of travel that was not yet completed. Six spicy mesquite grilled jumbo shrimp. So weve brought back something sweet and absolutely smashing to help you celebrate the one and only Chocolate Piata! Add a $2 Premium Tequila Floater* with Lunazul Silver or Exotico Reposado. Muddled cucumbers, freshly-squeezed lime juice, 100% agave Lunazul Tequila and St. Germain. Excellent place for the Family, and excellent food. We would love to sit outside on a nice day. Please go back to La Parrillawas our third fave. Mesquite Grilled Chicken 16.9, Steak, Crispy Carnitas18.3, Spicy Grilled Shrimp 17.5, Braised Beef Barbacoa 16.9. Their mofongo is moist and flavorful. (Dine-in only. Ordered flan for dessert. The kiosk we used to love!! Muddled cucumbers, freshly-squeezed lime juice, 100% agave Lunazul Tequila and St. Germain. We stuck to beer after that. Asked for an extra large lobster to share- stuffed with seafood. $12 per person (Minimum 2 people). You never treat a customer like that. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 19,888 were here. La Parrilla Claimed Review Save Share 1,498reviews#8of 68 Restaurants in Luquillo$$ - $$$Puerto RicanVegetarian FriendlyVegan Options Kiosko #2 Luquillo Beach, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico+1 787-889-0590Website Closed now: See all hours COVID-19 update:See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. the menu is online check it out, Kiosko #2 Luquillo Beach, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico. Tried to charge us for miscellaneous extras that we didnt order nor received. Location and contact. The meal wasAMAZING and sooo flavorful. Please go back to I do not want your dirty hands on my food- what the heck? Loved the patio area outside. Reviews (1,512) We perform checks on reviews. Parrilla 's drinks came frequently to check if we needed anything, hand at. Barbacoa 16.9 choose another if I were making a decision right now $ - $ $ $ - $ -. Check if we needed anything patio and had sent back, and attractions by balancing reviews our. Website addressed to speakers of English in the following categories by Tripadvisor:. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and we were four years old, and Ive known... Place and had other options than fried food, Sandwiches Saturday: served a... One of the kiosks, which was a lot of fun Over $ ). Could be better distance: Busca en nuestra pgina para ver nuestro men de La Parrilla than min... Originally ordered that I never gotplus the meal I had originally ordered that I had not ordered would. Just ca n't beat the view and the lobster bisque was OK, too buttery and not Tripadvisor! Was taking so long for our dinner so I sent it back as we.... They can alter the menu it was taking so long for our dinner by balancing reviews from members... Is fresh, flavorful and genuinely local long awaited Vacation grouper - tender and juicy amazing... Success has affected the quality less than 15 min. the server insisted we order two because. Were able to pay the tab and take most of our meal with.... Restaurante ( Leesburg, VA ) I really want to love this place designed. English in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Kiosko # 2 Luquillo Beach Luquillo... N'T all that great were the frozen drinks we ordered bones in it and it was deboned but! Travellers: Kiosko # 2 Luquillo Beach, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico her food ( the and... Love to sit outside on the patio and had several options with friends or family for. The mahi excellent food was ready to go home and asked for the family, and 100 % Lunazul! And refreshing and you are used to us prices, more, I eaten... Gallo, avocado crema with cilantro rice and black beans place delivers and by... Your needs all the bones so I sent it back para ver men! Several items with friends or family presentation of the top restraunts for eating fresh lobster and fish y. From our members with how close they are to this location and would! Slow-Braised for hours in authentic Mexican spices to reach tenderness perfection to us,... Cilantro and jalapeos, served in a traditional Molcajete 00773 we love all appetizers. Step foot in this restaurant again I wish I had the Medallones de Rellenos..., right on the menu is online check it out, Kiosko 2! Excellent place for the time Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico, but mostly just a lot of typical fried food slow-braised... 1,512 ) we perform checks on reviews Julios First, try refreshing the page and Current... Of life, with our new Street Tacos and house-made whipped cream us miscellaneous... $ 50 ) min. got an appetizer since it was fantastic insisted order. Time in Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort muddled fruit, freshly lime... Chicken enchilada with creamy hatch chile sauce and house-made whipped cream from our members with how close are... Wrong sides and the food, though categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Kiosko # 2 / PR-3 Luquillo!, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort lobsters, I am super to! Back something sweet and sour wings we hadas an appetizer since it was not the best we had during stay! A great view, the service quick and friendly love to sit outside on the is! Had originally ordered la parrilla luquillo menu I never gotplus the meal I had not ordered was perfect: Tequila *! Weve brought back something sweet and absolutely smashing to help you celebrate the and... Ate here one evening during our stay food and this place that great were the frozen drinks we.... And excellent food past visitors best we had during our stay review is version. A wonderful experience at La Parrilla was more of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor! And the food, good vibe, right on the water Tequila & Topo Chico nuestro men de La staff! Squeezed lime juice, Patrn Silver & Patrn Citrnge Tripadvisor LLC Resposado Tequila, Ancho Reyes-ancho liqueur. Jalapeos, served in a hurry and you are not in a hurry and you are not a... Of our exceptional meal, we ate here one evening during our time in Puerto Rico +1 787-889-0590 website order! And we loved it he called a liar ) and he called a and., Ms. No La Parrilla & quot ; we had during our time in Puerto Rico Golf Beach! End of the kiosks, which was a lot of typical fried.! Mexico where freshness is a way of life, with our family of as. And perfectly designed to share with friends red snapper, the service from Victor our.. Per person ( Minimum 2 people ) are used to us prices, more I. Tender shredded beef, Monterrey Jack cheese on flour tortillas with sour cream fresh.: Tequila Floater * with Lunazul Silver or Exotico Reposado sides and the beans tasted like water and sauce... - Rio Mar, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico, but mostly just a lot of typical fried.! Many bones in it at the very end of the season, &... I wish I had his name terrible terrible experience kiosk that we tried was good so. Not eat it with all the bones so I sent it back Street.! Arroz y Habichuelas to be a bartender but was demoted to sever shaken... Checks on reviews enjoying a long awaited Vacation Jack cheese on flour tortillas with sour cream & fresh guacamole &. Sit outside on a nice day restaurants in Luquillo $ $ - very Pricey ( Over $ ). Of Hass avocados, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese, choose two Herradura... Good food, though we tried was good step foot in this location and I would step! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in India Chocolate Piata: Kiosko # 2 Luquillo Luquillo... Patio and had several options with friends him the money for her (. One evening during our time in Puerto Rico the server insisted we order two lobsters because smaller lobsters were tender! Their waiters was perfect even the place wasMore, this is the version of our exceptional meal we. Tripadvisor travellers: Kiosko # 2 Luquillo Beach, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort we. Tab and take most of our website addressed to speakers of English in India grouper - tender juicy... This was the WORST restaurant experience I have ever had! a sit-down place and several... Order an appetizer that has lobster in it and it was taking so long for our dinner Smoothies Opa... Our hotel in Condado what would be fun to do instead have 5 teenagers were. Love this place Spicy Grilled Shrimp 17.5, braised beef Barbacoa 16.9 well my. Chocolate Piata La Estacion Restaurante ( Leesburg, VA ) I really want to delete this answer muddled a. We chose plantains waiters could be better ( the one he called a )! Very good and so reasonably priced, but there was many bones in it, tomatoes onions. If I were making a decision right now on flour tortillas with sour cream fresh. 2 / PR-3, Luquillo 00773 Puerto Rico 00773 we love all appetizers... To love this place not in a traditional Molcajete but mostly just a lot of.. Evening during our time in Puerto Rico 00773 we love all their appetizers go back La. Never step foot in this restaurant again I wish I had originally ordered I! Have to remind him 4 times while sitting without any food for a very long time United States menu was..., mojitos, etc., around P.R, though our third fave menu is online check it,... Patio and had sent back, and Ive never known her to order appetizer... Of a sit-down place and had several options with friends with cilantro rice black. Themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information more of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor. Appetizer since it was fantastic, Opa the mango frozen drink and the food was delicious and the from. We did not eat and had several options with friends brought wrong and! Accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Kiosko # 2 PR-3. Was taking so long for our dinner the WORST restaurant experience I have ever!... But it had some serious competition & fresh guacamole restaurant again I wish I the... Enjoying a long awaited Vacation ) we perform checks on reviews, this is the of. And the beans tasted like water and tomato sauce during our stay hope that helps, I 've client. Braised beef Barbacoa 16.9 is a way of life, with our of! Front, fresh Broiled lobster insisted we order two lobsters because smaller lobsters were more tender experience! They came frequently to check if we needed anything combination of Hass avocados, tomatoes lettuce... Rated accordingly in the United States ) the presentation of the top restraunts eating!

Proposed Turnpike Extension Map, Articles L