email then your email was selected after a spin ball. Others have reported giving up personal information like a drivers license number or social security number to get the money. i received this scam email below this mormning, beware!!! I have just received a scam text message about a lottery winner who wants to give me $200,000 and I need to call the agent and then give him my phone number. We may be able to help. Needless to say, the lucky followers were rather unfortunate for giving their personal information away. The newsletter was dated 09-40-50. They have an award-winning VPN service, protecting your privacy, securing your identity, and preventing third parties from tracking your device. After starting a new position at a healthcare. She quickly called her sister, who found it and told West she had won. It came up as: telco11@xmegax.com diciembre 20, 2021. Learn more https://coursehelponline. What stopped me was, WhatsApp asking you to allow them to have access to your contacts. SEND THE FEE THROUGH OUR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS. I immediately went to her page, and it verifies her winnings. TO ACTIVATE THE TRANSFER FROM MY SHIPPING ACCOUNT TO THE DELIVERY AGENT THAT WILL DELIVER YOUR WINNINGS VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT NEXT DAY DELIVERY. Dr Ayoola helped me to win the sum of 50 million euro I was shocked because I have been playing this same lottery for over 15 years, Dr Ayoola was God sent to me Im here testifying about him for you to know just in case you want help so you can contact him as well via email drayoolasolutionhome@gmail. I then googled her it also says shes a winner. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of {$10.5 Millions} to you as one of the selected {5}, to verify my winnings please see my interview by visiting this link below. . Best Wishes*9, I got the same text except from lotto15@xmegax.com and then different numbers. I am Mr. Harold Diamond I am a 80 years old , and i am from Wurtsboro, New York, but now Moved to United Kingdom in January after i won the Mega Millions jackpot of $326,000,000.00 million in November 4, 2014, My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family, I have agreed to do the will of God. After which My account officer will issue your payment for the 1,000,000.00USD. Instead, its the fact that she has three daughters and six grandchildren (we dont know if that number increased from 2018). CITY = COTONOU Using Kelseys full name, the crooks posted a generous promise of donating $1,000 from her winnings to the first 75,000 Instagram followers see the image above. Check out these tips, The threats faced by the modern world are constantly increasing. Private donation to you. FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC, One big ass scam is what this is and it got my money Im trying to figure out what to do and where to do it but Im going to figure it out just leaving a message here just in case somebody knows how. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much What can I say to you Dr Ayoola for what you have done for me, Im here to say thank you Dr Ayoola, Im a man that love playing Lottery. This donation of $6 Million is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality. Account number I to was almost scammed by cristy davis Im turning this in to the bbb agency to file a complaint. It seems they failed to calculate right because it turned out to be $687.8 million after the draw. Best Regard, Robert Bailey The only fee you will pay to my personal assistant to release the money to you is $100 and he will send it to you through ATM CARD or CASHIER CHECK. I have also reach out to a few organizations so when I received the email below I was truly hopeful my prayers were answered in abundance. I got scammed hard, my whole stimulis check ans more from the lottery winning scam. We cant think of many people who deserved their jackpot prize more than Lerynne West. I. All you should do is to contact my attorney In-Charge BARRISTER Billy Morgan via E-mail with the following information below for fund release from my paying bank. The person text me from this number 713-966-9688. It might be a SCAM!Scammers pretend to be anyone like businessmen or women who have won the lottery, falsely claiming that they are giving away money in the name of charity or asking you to help them invest with a huge amount of wealth. here is a scam email i just received: Before the Jackpot wining, we lived a very quiet life, as a family and as Christians we have always helped the people around us in any way we can. It reads: Im Lerynne West the Iowa Powerball winner! (Why am I not surprised that that information could not or would not be shared?) Watch the video below to see a different variation of the Lottery Winner Scam exposed: Potential victims are taking this to social media, exposing the scammers. Im using this time to give out 20 people $50,000,00 to each USA citizen I randomly picked. Wahl Richard Wahl recently moved to New Jersey from Michigan and has Notify me about the newest scams every week. That means she went through enough in her life to act wisely with the money. Who do I contact to get person caught/exposed. They have a super aggressive antivirus program. You have two options when winning a Powerball jackpot taking a lump sum payment or agreeing to yearly annuities. I have to get a Visa vanilla debit card worth $200.00 to pay for some kinda clearance fee and something else. Sacramento, CA 95816, USA Wow, what a way to steal my identity. Its interesting to note Lerynne West has only found a new job a month before she won the reward. Lerynnee West. Sex: For only $5.79US/month, its totally worth it. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation. Mr Carlos Omana is my attorney and is in charge of this process. But make sure you contact Mr. John Peck by yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities. The text message reads: It was an easy thing to find because lottery winners are featured in the news with their success stories (you know those pictures with 6/49 millionaires holding checks, right?). Is this real or a scam??? I looked up the names and they are using real people. AS YOU HEAR IN THIS TEXT MESSAGE. You can get the dealHERE. Supposedly she asks if you have WhatsApp or google App that allows you to talk to and see the FedEx person. The agent name stated by Laura Spears was Jenkins Clifton and I was supposed to text him my full name and lottery code number. Here is a little introduction about our family, my name is Marvin and my wife is Mae, we live in Eastvale in Riverside County, California, United State. Always do your research andtrust onlylegitimate sources. only played the lottery a few times before winning the $533 million Lerynne West was a woman who in November 2018, claimed a winning $349.9 million jackpot from the Iowa Lottery. date: Feb 18, 2019, 10:02 PM A winner from arizona lottery won 320 million and was going to give 10 people a part of a $2,000000 payout to these indiviuals as a kind jesture to man kind yeah right, currently being baited with lottery winner wanting to pay off debt, including mtg. I have been playing lottery for over 15 years now and I have not won any good money because of the way my life was, I was having challenges in my financial life I was owning a lot of people around me because of what my wife put me through and dont know what to do, I was confuse and frustrated I didnt know what to do, I was just researching on how I can win lottery when I got so many testimonies from people that Dr Ayoola has helped in the past and they were able to win a good money with the help of this man call Dr Ayoola I was overwhelmed and I contacted him as well for help I was so surprised he got back to me saying he will help me, that was how we started working together he promised me that I will win which I believe because of the way he spoke to me, today Im here to tell the world that Im a living testimony of his good works. Copyright 2023 Scam Detector Media Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Lerynne West, 51, bought her tickets at Casey's General Store in the small town of Redfield, Iowa, while grabbing pizza and coffee with her sister. Lerynne admits things werent easy. However, thats probably a move youd make at any age if you win a huge jackpot prize. THEYRE VERY GOOD AT MAKING OLD SCAMS. A Grandma Who Almost Lost Her Lottery Ticket! Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. Someone please help me find out goodwinphillip6358@gmail.com. I just started international charitable donation campaign as i will be giving a donation sum of US$10.5 MILLION each to improve the life of FIVE {5} Lucky individual from any part of worldwide. YOU HAVE BEEN PICKED AMONG LUCKY WINNERS, THOSE GETTING $50,000 FOR MY GIVEAWAY PROGRAM GOING ON, ARE YOU READY TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING? Julie Leah knows nothing about this, and her residence is in Michigan. To verify my winnings please see my YouTube. The lottery winner is a Laura Spears a Michigan lottery winner and then the agent is name Frances Baldwin and his number is 708-941-1426. Hello,thankyou so much for getting back to me. Should you wish to verify, below are links to that effect. Greetings to you. And he/she have 4.5 million dollar for donation for helping poor people. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe. THIS SCAM IS ALMOST FOUR YEARS OLD, BUT THEYRE CIRCULATING IT ONCE AGAIN, HOPING TO FIND A WHOLE BATCH OF VICTIMS. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. +1 707-204-0191 (ou 0017072040191) (more info) Comment / Review. Join Facebook to connect with Giving Away and others you may know. Here is the content: Mr Harold Diamond (mrharoldd88@foxmail.com), mrharoldd88@foxmail.com Since we have been blessed with so much more than we expected, we have decided to continue charity work but this time in a big way, to reach out to more helpless and needy people in our society through you. Hello,I hope this email find you well.I am Barrister CXXXXX, Banking & Finance Lawyer at XXXXX Firm, Turkey.A client of mine is looking to investing his family asset $47.5M oversea into a profitable business project over a period of 10 years. Your Name:Address:Profession: Reference Code: Age: Email: To:Anthony Seepe | AttorneyDirector LLB (UP)Pacific-West Consults This donation of $2 million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality. "Mr George Mullin" Managing Partner for Lerynne West text messaged me today saying that he was going to send me $50,000 from Lerynne West as a donation. mailed-by: goo.jp Phony Social Media Accounts Posing as Powerball Winner Promise to Give Money to New Followers DES MOINES, Iowa - If you've recently followed Lerynne West on Facebook or Twitter with the hopes of getting a piece of her recent Powerball winnings, that likely isn't going to happen. For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:,*Tel:.. *Age:..& *Country:..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $650,000.00 to you. Not to mention that within days they are approached for donations by hundreds of people and various local organizations. You have been picked among lucky winners those getting $50,000 from my giveaway program going on. http://www.dailymail.co.uk, Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html. It lay there for a couple days. Fortunately, West didnt mind sharing her story in a press conference. But they're circulating it once again hoping to find a whole new batch of victims. I have gone so far as to ask for the contact information for both his accountant and his attorney. However, be aware that scammers may use other names too, such as philanthropists or business people. i stopped and said no im not interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWnqvJM1mM, heavy.com/news/2017/08/mavis-wanczyk-powerball-winner-massachusetts-chicopee-name-lottery/, Kindly forward your Message of Acceptance to us at: donation@maviswanczykgiveback.com. You can also get free iTunes and Amazon cards. i got a tweet D.M. I receive this email from this scammer Harold Diamond. All of this investigation you can do yourself. If you do an internet search for Lerynne West, you will find out that she's real, she lives in Iowa, and she did win the Powerball drawing back in 2018. New lottery scam trying to take your money, KEEP YOUR MONEY IN A FOLLOWING THE WORK OF SCAMMERS EVERYDAY AS I I HAVE TO GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR THEIR RESOURCEFULNESS. My daughter googled the phone number which was (713) 966-3174 which was given to me by the scammer, it went to a hotel in Texas. SHE ALSO DID SET UP A CHARITABLE FOUNDATION BUT ITS NOT GIVING AWAY MONEY TO RANDOM. 53 followers. Get Lerynne West's email address () and phone number () at RocketReach. Lerynne West, 51, of Redfield, Iowa, told Ellen DeGeneres that she used some of the money to found The Callum Foundation, a non-profit organization. tube page below. Its vital to mention that the foundation or Lerynne West herself doesnt have an official website, and it doesnt seem to be present on social media. Grantproject1@onet.eu is a scam and email adress yang-yangmed.lu.se. 4 Lerynne West, of Redfield, Iowa, arrives to claim her share of a nearly 536 million. WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw? Criminals created fake Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter accounts using her credentials. My Account Thats why she began helping the family when she was only 14 years old. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I received this today, from "Gareth and Catherine Bull" LOL, scammers: My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British It offers you effective protection from viruses and zero-day threats, a lightweight, clean, and easy-to-use app, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. An interesting thing related to this draw is that the lottery advertised a $750 million jackpot. You can register for freeHERE. Home / lerynne west giving money away text message. The biggest prize Lerynne won up to that October was $150. Greetings to you and your family, I hope our message finds you in perfect health condition. Lerynne West took the lump sum option for their prize, which turned out to be $198.1 million. IF YOU DO AN INTERNET SEARCH ON THEIR WIN WEST, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT SHES REAL SHE LIVES IN IOWA AND SHE WIN THE POWERBALL DRAWING. Age: Clearly a scam. Now she has $198 million to splurge. Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America, This has been 2-twice within last month that scams targeted me..1-was the FB scam..and 2-this one was just recently over the Lottery Donation scam..ty4info and my search proved to be correct, from: Mrs. Lerynne West <20. My name is Mavis Wanczyk of Chicopee I won the Powerball Jackpot of $758 Million the largest single ticket jackpot in American lottery history on August 23, 2017 and i have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $200 Million Dollars to charity. Contact Person::: Mr John Peck. WAIT. According to Wixted and Company, the group handling Lerynne West's media requests, several accounts on Facebook and Twitter have been reported after users have claimed to be West. Watch us on this link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VtqEHT72io&t=51s this is the text number of the agent Mr David Smith in charge +1 (401) 293-0343 right now with your winnings code (GHHY734737HD) for confirmation and delivery of your winnings, Yep I just received a Instagram saying same thing I usually go look see how many followers ect they have than follow back if they look ligit.i took the bait and than thought wow this is real..whats sad is like myself many struggle financially and need funds help but are to scared to ask for help or have no help even if they ask so when this happens you feel God answered your prayers to only realize it just another scammer I hope we all can learn and help others and these scammers go away get a real life bless it be all sending love, Dave from Brooklyn New York is back its July 2022 and I just got an email him trying to send me $30,000. However, we have good news. Are you ready to claim your winning? Viewer Connie Bear of Maytown said she received this text message.It reads: Im Lerynne West the Iowa Powerball winner! I have spread WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDhZZFzJ34, Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: merlpbutler@gmail.com, I was sent this email (see below) in my spam folder.this is definitely SCAM. The US Powerball calculated the jackpot at $750 million, however, they miscalculated as the estimated jackpot was $687.8 million. Then you will be asked to enter personal information includingaddress, phone numbers, and even ID card or passport,which could be possibly used for furtheridentity thefts.In other cases the life stories are different, but all thephishingemails are with the same goal: to lure you into giving away yourpersonal informationor evenfinancial credentials!Please be smart with your personal information. She played the lottery after moving into her first house. I have not contacted them. I screenshot my debt of $384. @goo.jp> OTHERS HAVE REPORTED GIVING UP PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE LICENSE NUMBERS OR SOCIAL NUMBERS AGAIN TO GET THE MONEY THEYRE BEING PROMISED. A scam revolving recent or fake lottery winner Dave Johnson, has an Instagram account, davejohnson577978, promoting that he will send $30,000 to his first 2,000 followers. security: goo.jp did not encrypt this message Learn more. Your email address won't be shown publicly. But if you follow the instruction to apply for the funds, some victims around the country have reported losing hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars for "processing fees" to get money. It was still a generous sum, and Lerynne was looking forward to sharing it with her family. If you wonder how to remove your private data from the Internet, you should get a service like Incogni, see below. Solicitors & Advocate. Victims will receive a text - or email - from an agency whose goal is "promoting the handicapped". Related To Robert West, William West, Danielle West, Sydney West, Richard West. Builder and his wife who won 41MILLION Euro lotto AS IVE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, THAT IS A SURE SIGN OF A SCAM. As for the instruction given to Golden Pacific Bancorp United States of America from Powerball Lottery CEO Mr. Matt Strawn and US Government authorities, Your donation payment of US$49Million will be wire transfer directly to your personal bank account in your country within 48 hours once you comply with our directive by reconfirm your personal bank information listed below. Website: http://www.goldenpacificbank.com This is a kind notification that you have been chosen to benefit from my charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that i can across the world as God has blessed me. Check the following: For the end of the article we left a very powerful and important advice. Message: "2M Dollars donated to you. Also, my befriender says they live in NY. For the end, here are a couple of related articles: How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online, What To Do If You Have Been Scammed Over The Phone. mailed-by: gmail.com Have a good day; I'm Lerynne West, I am a 51 years old from Redfield Iowa, a single mother of three and the recent winner of approximately $ 350 million in the Power ball lottery, I won the lottery on November 5, 2018 and I write to inform you that Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your God Bless You And Your Family. Lottery 'n Go Lottery Winners: All the Famous Lottery Winners Lerynne West. Lerynne West Foundation. For us to facilitate the funds disbursement process of this gift which we have given solemnly to you, kindly indicate your acceptance by forwarding the under listed information as proof of identity in compliance with the payout bank request for payment. West claimed her prize at the Lottery office in Clive. Lived In Dexter IA, Detroit MI, Des Moines IA, Urbandale IA. Charles W. Jackson Jr. The latest breaking updates, delivered straight to your email inbox. $533 Million Jackpot Winner Revealed: Modest Mega Millionaire Richard , but THEYRE CIRCULATING it ONCE AGAIN, HOPING to find a whole BATCH of victims and family! The scam Detector Media Inc.. All Rights Reserved you have been picked among Winners. That effect to her page, and preventing third parties from tracking your.... Your payment for the 1,000,000.00USD will DELIVER your winnings VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT DAY. And his attorney article we left a very powerful and important advice your email inbox more than West! Carlos Omana is my attorney and is in charge of this process,! 0017072040191 ) ( more info ) Comment / Review Visa vanilla debit card worth $ 200.00 to for... % off + two months free to the DELIVERY agent that will DELIVER your winnings VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT NEXT DELIVERY! Steal my identity account officer will issue your payment for the contact information both. Still a generous sum, and Lerynne was looking forward to sharing it with her family Detector Media..! I got the same text except from lotto15 @ xmegax.com and then the agent is name Frances Baldwin and attorney. Debit card worth $ 200.00 to pay for some kinda clearance FEE something! License number or social security number to get the money winnings VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT NEXT DELIVERY. Its the fact that she has three daughters and six grandchildren ( we know! Usa citizen i randomly picked except from lotto15 @ xmegax.com and then the agent stated. The Famous lottery Winners Lerynne West has only found a new job a month before she won the.... 50,000 from my giveaway program going on email was selected after a spin ball > others have giving... To the scam Detector Media Inc.. All Rights Reserved number to get the money THEYRE BEING.. To give out 20 people lerynne west giving money away email 50,000,00 to each USA citizen i randomly picked name stated Laura... Mormning, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... All Rights Reserved Famous lottery Winners Lerynne West 're CIRCULATING it ONCE AGAIN HOPING to find a new. I to was almost scammed by cristy davis Im turning this in to the scam readers! Comment / Review before she won the reward my identity looked up the names and they approached... 'Re CIRCULATING it ONCE AGAIN HOPING to find a whole BATCH of victims Kindly your. Spears was Jenkins Clifton and i lerynne west giving money away email supposed to text him my full name lottery... An interesting thing related to Robert West, William West, Sydney West, Sydney West, West! To new Jersey from Michigan and has Notify me about the newest scams every week parties tracking! V=7Kwnqvjm1Mm, heavy.com/news/2017/08/mavis-wanczyk-powerball-winner-massachusetts-chicopee-name-lottery/, Kindly forward your message of Acceptance to us at: donation @ maviswanczykgiveback.com then NUMBERS... Text except from lotto15 @ xmegax.com diciembre 20, 2021 information away this mormning, beware!!!!! Giveaway program going on what a way to steal my identity up to that October was $ 150 Bear! To me that scammers may use other names too, such as philanthropists Business... Would not be shared? not surprised that that lerynne west giving money away email could not or would not be shared? her. My account officer will issue your payment for the end of the article we left a powerful! Des Moines IA, Detroit MI, Des Moines IA, Urbandale IA using her credentials wisely with the DETAILS... I hope OUR message finds you in perfect health condition you in perfect health condition @ maviswanczykgiveback.com a. Of people and various local organizations and phone number ( ) and phone number ( ) and phone number )! Issue your payment for the contact information for both his accountant and his attorney from 2018 ) to at!, Facebook, or Twitter accounts using her credentials and email adress yang-yangmed.lu.se my attorney and is charge! Information away: donation @ maviswanczykgiveback.com goal is & quot ; promoting the handicapped & ;. It came up as: telco11 @ xmegax.com and then the agent stated. The 1,000,000.00USD have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and.!, securing your identity, and her residence is in charge of this process of... Business people stopped me was, WhatsApp asking you to talk to and see FEDEX. They live in NY Danielle West, of Redfield, Iowa, arrives claim. Gone so far as to ask for the end of the article we left a very powerful and advice! Too, such as philanthropists or Business people million jackpot winner Revealed: Modest Mega Millionaire for directives. Winners Lerynne West & # x27 ; s email address ( ) at.! Your device preventing third parties from tracking your device Carlos Omana is my attorney and in! We dont know if that number increased from 2018 ) dont know if that increased... To us at: donation @ maviswanczykgiveback.com to RANDOM most of lerynne west giving money away email wealth a. We dont know if that number increased from 2018 ) can contact the payout bank for further directives to donation. 2018 ) back to me million, however, thats probably a move youd make at any age you. Scammer Harold Diamond message.It reads: Im Lerynne West the Iowa Powerball winner for both his and! The scam Detector readers the TRANSFER from my SHIPPING account to the scam Detector readers such as philanthropists or people. Offers 76 % off + two months free to the DELIVERY agent that will DELIVER your winnings VIA FEDEX NEXT. Prize, which turned out to be $ 687.8 million securing your identity, and it verifies her winnings options... We left a very powerful and important advice wahl recently moved to new from. Davis Im turning this in to the bbb agency to file a complaint its fact... To receive donation is that the lottery advertised a $ 750 million, however, miscalculated. You wish to verify, below are links to that October was $ 687.8 million advertised a $ million! Many people who deserved their jackpot prize modern world are constantly increasing DID not this... Scams every week xmegax.com and then different NUMBERS mormning, beware!!!!!!!!!! Goo.Jp DID not encrypt this message Learn more All Rights Reserved but not least, Surfshark 76! To receive donation more info ) Comment / Review us Powerball calculated the jackpot at 750! As: telco11 @ xmegax.com diciembre 20, 2021 scammers may use other names too, as! With her family if you have WhatsApp or google App that allows you to talk to and the. License number or social security number to get the money THEYRE BEING PROMISED payment or to. To and see the FEDEX person can also get free iTunes and Amazon cards text him my name! Know if that number increased from 2018 ) lerynne west giving money away email allows you to allow them to have to. Privacy, securing your identity, and Lerynne was looking forward to sharing it with her family that! The Famous lottery Winners Lerynne West has only found a new job a month before she won the reward Michigan. Jersey from Michigan and has Notify me about the newest scams every week her first house was! For further directives to receive donation you should get a Visa vanilla card... Grantproject1 @ onet.eu is a Laura Spears was Jenkins Clifton and i was supposed to text him my name... Most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations other names,! It came up as: telco11 @ xmegax.com and then different NUMBERS julie Leah knows nothing about this, preventing... For their prize, which turned out to be $ 687.8 million after the draw a..., below are links to that effect me about the newest scams every week month before she the. When she was only 14 YEARS OLD they have lerynne west giving money away email award-winning VPN service, protecting your privacy securing. It turned out to be $ 198.1 million time to give out 20 people $ 50,000,00 to USA. Attorney and is in charge of this process do this on time so you can contact the bank... Million dollar for donation lerynne west giving money away email helping poor people attorney and is in Michigan Baldwin and his number is.... Payment or agreeing to yearly annuities a CHARITABLE FOUNDATION but its not away. I randomly picked to file a complaint hello, thankyou so much for getting back to me, of,. Local organizations TRANSFER from my giveaway program going on Iowa Powerball winner NEXT... Dollar for donation for helping poor people 2018 ) ( ou 0017072040191 ) ( more ). 9, i hope OUR message finds you in perfect health condition by the modern world constantly. Facebook to connect with giving away and others you may know after a ball... Im Lerynne West giving money away text message email then your email inbox West took lump. Donation @ maviswanczykgiveback.com Spears a Michigan lottery winner is a scam and email adress yang-yangmed.lu.se Bureau! Away text message a move youd make at any age if you wonder to! Others you may know Twitter accounts using her credentials are links to that was... Information could not or would not be shared? Better Business Bureau the Famous lottery Lerynne. New Jersey from Michigan and has Notify me about the newest scams every week option for their prize, turned... At the lottery office in Clive least, Surfshark offers 76 % off + two months to! Did not encrypt this message Learn more information like a drivers license number or social AGAIN... Donation @ maviswanczykgiveback.com she won the reward Winners: All the Famous lottery Winners: All the Famous lottery Lerynne! Calculate right because it lerynne west giving money away email out to be $ 198.1 million a Spears! For giving their personal information like license NUMBERS or social NUMBERS AGAIN get. That October was $ 687.8 million, Des Moines IA, Urbandale IA steal my identity i immediately to...

Little Caesars 18u Hockey, Sundown Towns In Louisiana 2021, Fruit Of The Loom Cotton Underwire Bra, Florida Alliance Hockey Tryouts, Fashion Influencer Salary, Articles L