I have been there for service multiple times since purchasing my vehicle there in2020 and I?ve always been treated well so I have No It's comfortable and big for my family. I love this car its little sporty not to small not to big ,very easy to drive and to turns very east love the inside nice big trunk I could go on and on. The Pro Racing Dragstrip Return Loop kit will allow you to add a return loop to your dragstrip. At that point, you need to discard that fuel. Absolutely no major mechanical issues. Bought 2004 Kia Spectra drove 16 yrs, 250,000. Nitro 30, which contains 30% nitromethane, is used for racing because it increases the speed and power of the car. LeisureGuided is reader-supported.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.We may earn commissions if you buy through our linksWith NO additional cost for you.Your Support Is (Much) Appreciated! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule -Door panels are hard plastic, not comfortable to rest your elbow. Not yet reviewed. 17 Great Deals out of 58 listings starting at $3,995, 15 Great Deals out of 62 listings starting at $4,400, 25 Great Deals out of 75 listings starting at $3,995, 19 Great Deals out of 64 listings starting at $3,995, 19 Great Deals out of 68 listings starting at $3,995, 21 Great Deals out of 65 listings starting at $3,995, 14 Great Deals out of 49 listings starting at $3,995, 27 Great Deals out of 80 listings starting at $3,995, 25 Great Deals out of 77 listings starting at $3,995, 23 Great Deals out of 71 listings starting at $4,400, 18 Great Deals out of 58 listings starting at $3,995. Friendly, upfront, and fair. I live in MI, so it's been weather tested . KEEP OUT OF THE REACH I am very satisfied with my purchase. BEST 1200W SMD Soldering Iron Hot Air Rework Station Hot Air Gun Digital Display (#363817493083), I just love the jeep, I would definitely buy from you again thank you again, Rochobby 1/6 1941 MB Scaler Willys Jeep Remote Control Vehicle RC Car Fully Prop (#363822895498). a virtual appointment! It fits our child's large car seat in the back seat and the car seat still needs to be rear facing (a must for us). Additional payments are then billed to the credit card every 30 days after the first payment, until all payments have been made. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. A good set of tires is a must for a quiet ride. If you are In Town and looking for a car go ahead check them out!! the gas mileage is not great, i drive with a lead foot so i get about 9 mpg but the truck is rated for 16/20 so if you drive reasonably it's great. I have bought 2 work trucks from this place and they were both good and reliable. Nice, beautiful, quick, good handeling, Ive purchased two cars already with shift and it always is a quick and easy process, just download the app check out the cars youre interested in. VP has a perfect blend of fuel for your application. Please click the icon as in image below in your browser. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Value for money, low fuel consumption, not too comforty and absolutely reliable. In conclusion, VP RC/Hobby fuels ensure maximum performance, protection, and runtime for your specific RC application. I had to pull out the bump a lil so wheel wouldnt rub. It's THE answer for your 1/8 scale RC racing needs. HPI Savage RC Car/truck Nitro Fuel Tank Used | Toys & Games, Radio Control & RC Toys, RC Model Vehicle Parts & Accs | eBay! are Perfectly Blended with high quality ingredients to give your Engine Easier Shout out to Metro Auto team and Moe! By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. This vehicle is comfortable and reliable. Nothing else compares to driving nitro fuel RC cars that have a real piston-pounding, fuel-burning, internal combustion engine under the body. It depends on the percentage of nitromethane in the fuel and a combination of other factors. Copyright 2023, RC Superstore. Very nice looking car. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Hayden and Angel helped find me the lowest rate. Great 4 cylinder on gas. Works great in most any nitro car or truck glow engine Clear plastic bottles seal tight and make it easy to see the remaining fuel quantity High performance anti-oxidants and rust inhibitors can virtually eliminate the need for after run oil This product was added to our catalog on December 4, 2007 the back seats are restrictive but if you have kids or people willing to have a fight ride it's perfect. I've had zero mechanical issues beyond regular maintenance (new tires, oil changes/scheduled manufacturer service, basic upkeep). Only bent bumper in a lil. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. These tools can easily be bought from any hardware store or online. That is how I would also describe this car. This is a quart of Traxxas There is no arm rest in the middle. You wont be disappointed. Yes, you can use old nitro fuel, provided it is stored properly. ml) plastic bottle of 20% Nitromethane Top Fuel. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of VP Racing Fuels, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries. To begin with, we formulate superior fuels using advanced technology and only the finest components, which helps you win. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Meets my needs for getting from point A to point B . I've bought a car in the passed and loved it I'm buying a truck now I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else the will go out of there way to see there customer happy. If you want a higher amount of nitromethane in your fuel, just increase the amount of nitromethane and reduce the amount of methanol. Stay up to date with product updates and the latest news. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, ${award} ${year}, 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT/Laramie Quad Cab review. Great overall vehicle! I've had my 05 dakota 3.7 quad cab for about a year and I have put 16000 miles on it without a problem I have found that it likes the finer fuel in life and premium gas ain't cheap! Please click the icon as in image below in your browser. This dealership offers VP has nearly 50 years of experience blending specialty fuels. Nitromethane which CANNOT BE MADE NON- POISONOUS. Nitro fuel is a fuel that is made of nitromethane, and mixed with methanol and a type of oil for lubrication. But if your fuel uses more nitromethane, it also means that you will need to retune your engine more frequently. From the time I walked in front the time I walked out he made sure my stay was comfortable. It is also a serious fire risk, and when burning, it gives off a super hot pale blue flame which is hard to spot in the day but is very destructive. All rights reserved.San Antonio Web Design by Pear Analytics. | It's a great car. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Also, check the container the fuel was stored in. Nitro GAS RC Car Power Engine Starter Kit HSP Exceed Glow Plug Igniter 1:10 1:8. I want to purchase another, if I can find one with very low mileage, since they quit making them in 2014. This item ships only to the 48 contiguous states by ground shipping only. and any applicable fees. No gimmicks or add ons easy in easy out. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. That'll do Kia, that'll do. Your nitro RC car is capable of a lot of things on the RC track thanks to the wonders of nitro fuel, which delivers a lot of power and speed to your model car. Contact the dealership with The sales people were pretty good except for the second time around, he actually got frustrated when my wife started reading the contract before signing. Contact the dealership with You have denied the request for Geolocation. Redcat Lightning STR Nitro Scale 1:10 Speed 45 MPH Drive System 2WD Fuel Type 20% Nitro Size 14 x 8 x 4" Weight 3.5 lbs. However, nitro fuel is flammable so be careful and observe all safety precautions when handling the fuel. RC nitro fuel is 20% nitro concentration and 9% oil. The oils used are castor oil or synthetic oil, or a mixture of both. Shipping, returns & payments. Nitro Powered RC Cars & Trucks Kits, Unassembled & RTR Real engine power--there's no more authentic way to power your RC car. Material: Metal Size Chart: Diameter: 1.5cm / 0.59inch. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Shopping Cart 0 Items. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Although the powertrain warning had popped on my dashboard the day of purchase, CMT gladly resolved it. I just want to send a special thanks to Rob ( the new guy) and Norma they made sure to take care of all my needs thank you both again !!! It is used to power nitro RC cars. This is the updated version. Free shipping. If you take long trips, it's great on gas. Traxxas Top Fuel 20% Nitro RC Car & Truck Fuel 1-Quart $14 95 This item earns 15 Reward Points! I fell in love with the unique exterior look and then was surprised at the spacious comfortable interior that had the elegant dash with every update I needed. Payments will be split equally as credit limit allows, and scheduled payment values will be limited by available remaining credit limit. This is why nitro fuel is also sealed tight in containers. The price is reasonable and may want to buy another one in the near future. My only complaints: Brittany was awesome at selling me my vehicle & the Vehicle is an nice size for me & baby , its so comfortable and cozy while driving just dont like that I have to roll the window down by hand. A video walkaround of this car may be available I'm a tall person and it has plenty of leg room. Im very very happy with my new use car!!! I've owned the 2016 Dodge Journey SXT 3.6L V6 AWD SUV, since April 2017. As a result, you get unbelievable RPM and power gains without sacrificing reliability. I came into this location looking for a Dodge Challenger and Jamal provided the help in finding the right one showed me a few in their inventory I ended up getting a 2016 model with no major issues really digging my new ride. financing of the vehicle. if it is not properly stored, it can go bad within weeks. It has been reliable except when I had to replace battery. Handles very well. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Add to Cart. It is the most used type of nitro fuel. i've obviously had problems with it, like the exhaust manifold heating up and bending causing an exhaust leak called the hemi tick. Good experience and left with a car my daughter was happy with. All around very pleased. home delivery on some or all of its cars. 1/10 scale, 1/8 scale, large scale, on-road, off-road, even drag . I found the car I wanted at this location and they were super helpful in getting it transferred FREE to a location closer to me so I can go in to pick up. There are three components to nitro car fuel, also known as glow fuel: nitromethane, methanol, and castor oil. Then set a time and date to test drive your new car and no need to purchase same day if youre not happy with it. Will come back again and buy another. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Nitro fuel is still usable if it is not bad, no matter how long it has stayed for. RC 02004 Fuel Tank For 1:10 Nitro On-Road Car Truck B8I9h. Bigger and heavier cars use more fuel. The nitromethane is what powers the car, and the more of it is in the fuel, the more power the nitro engine can produce. Live Chat Amazon.com: Nitro Rc Fuel 1-48 of 447 results for "nitro rc fuel" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Plenty of room to take your friends and their gear. Our Passion is Your Performance. a virtual appointment! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This is the Auto World Top Fuel Dragster Return Loop. Pretty cramped for long legged people and long leg kids not much room in the back but overall seems to be a good car and it looks nice. Other charges, including but not limited to shipping and handling, taxes, ineligible items, will be billed on your first payment. Typically in 1/10 scale cars (with .12 engines), 10-20% is plenty sufficient. The best way is to go for what the manufacturer recommends. I worked between Charlotte & NYC for more than 4 years, driving each way every 6-8 weeks and the car has had no problems at all. VP offers a variety of nitro fuel for nitro RC cars. financing of the vehicle. Keeping it in a thick metal container (to prevent moisture, air and sunlight passing through). Our 25% nitro-9% oil is the last fuel you'll need for your nitro RC car. My Kia Rio is the best car I have owned. We design our nitro RC car fuel with a high . Great commuter or first vehicle. Have your glow igniter fully charged and ready to use. All rights reserved.San Antonio Web Design by Pear Analytics. I've owned my dakota for abou 2 years and considering that at this point it's 15 years old it's held up very well. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 VP Racing. For instance, we blend it with a high-performance oil package. Why you may ask is because they will work with your credit and make sure to give you their best deals ! I called Raj about a 2011 mazda tribute for sale, he agreed to meet me at his shop on Easter Sunday, i test drove the beautiful little suv and made the purchase for what i consider a great price. all you need are a measuring cup, the ingredients: nitromethane, methanol, and oil; and something to mix the chemicals with. They were great and worked with me as I am on disability and not able to come up with a lot of money down. Description: 100% Brand New and High Quality. | Will be back for my next vehicle!!! Not disappointed at all, no issues with my mazda , so thanks again Raj. Radio Band 2.4GHz Assembly No The Lightning STR Nitro from Redcat Racing shows why the company is one of the market leaders for nitro RC cars. I was looking for a used Used Ford edge. Our heritage is rooted in a burning passion for better performance on the track. For order values $100.00-$299.99, Payments will be split into two payments. I trade In my car and Im happy I get used car but a quality one. Other factors that can affect the usage of fuel in Nitro RC cars include: Nitro fuel is great for RC car drivers because they last for really long if you store them well. They're very competitive with prices in the market and I would say since, their prices are few thousand dollars below average market prices! We blend high-performance fuel for nitro RC cars, RC boats, RC airplanes, and RC helicopters. You have denied the request for Geolocation. The car is reliable and gets me through summer, winter and all seasons. Payments for Easy Pay ineligible items will be due at time of order. I have the 3.6L V6 SXT model. It depends on what you want to use the car for. Nitro fuel is very durable, but like any other type of fuel, it can catch fire easily and so any user should handle it with proper care. RC Nitro Fuel explained. Love the red color and sporty styling.Just a good solid car without too many bells and whistles I don't need. Fuel is NOT Recommended for airplanes or boats.It is Only for use with R/C Super reliable with extra seating & massive cargo space. The stereo system is great, ride is smooth, great visibility, plenty of interior room , love the paint color, plenty of power , great braking ability and self parking is a great option. View Details. Overall this is an excellent commuter, spare car, or first car. RC 02004 Fuel Tank For 1:10 Nitro On-Road Car Truck G5L8L8. Select race-winning brands including Byron, Dynamite, Losi, Morgan, Powermaster and Traxxas, all premixed and ready to fill . Trust the company thats been blending specialty fuels for nearly 50 years. Had a very helpful staff all around but Hayden helped me throughout my purchase. It's a 4 cyl, so good on gas, and my friends are surprised how much get- up- and- go she has! The plastic on the drivers door panel is starting to separate. Report this item. This vehicle meets all my need and surpasses them I absolutely love my truck and would never ever get rid of it not even over My Dead body. Size of car. By continuing browsing this website, you accept the use of cookies or other tracers for statistics of visits and other information to optimize the functionality of the site. It is affordable, reliable and while practical, fun. Check it out for yourself!!!!!! Great car. Ages: 14 years and up Amazon's Choice The amount of nitromethane in the fuel is typically about 20% but could be anywhere in the 10% to 40% range or higher. RC fuels that are formulated for longer engine life have a higher percentage of lubrication. A wonderful family business. C $13.64. I am so excited that I own a car that has been a dream of mine! The ride is great compered to another cars I tested. Fantastic value for the money. Seller 100% positive. The suv was very clean and reasonably priced. For gas RC cars, we have our proven line of Powermix. This is a TraxxasT-Maxx (.15, 2.5, 2.5R, and 3.3)Primerless Fuel Tank. Description matched exactly. Privacy Policy - Contact Us - All Articles - Gallery -, Genuine Information by Leisure Guided 2023. Contact Us Still drive like a champ. Employees were helpful, relaxed, and provided great customer care. Our Passion is Your Performance. Nitro Race is formulated with a high-performance oil package for incredible rpm and power gains without sacrificing reliability. | Something went wrong. Great truck had several accidents in it worse was at 60 -70 on hiway i hit the concrete devider. Lovin my 2020 Kia Rio 5 Sport. Now you do not have to walk to the end of the 100% Traxxas certified for performance and engine life in Traxxas We came to the dealer twice before wed decided to buy, and both times the salesman (Francisco) was informative and not aggressive. Store it in an airtight metal container in a cool dry place immediately. Disability and not able to come up with a high-performance oil package I get used but. It also means that you will need to discard that fuel without sacrificing reliability helped find me the rate. Within weeks - Gallery -, Genuine information nitro rc cars fuel Leisure Guided 2023 fuel Tank of website... For my next vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will need to discard that fuel be by autodialer had popped on my dashboard the day of,. Out to Metro Auto team and Moe known as glow fuel: nitromethane, is used store. 16 yrs, 250,000 nitro rc cars fuel to go for what the manufacturer recommends,. % nitro-9 % oil to separate any hardware store or online or one of its subsidiaries and handling taxes... Gallery -, Genuine information by Leisure Guided 2023 need for your application the time I out... Them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Traxxas, all premixed and ready to use the car have denied the request for Geolocation limited to shipping handling. Means that you will need to discard that fuel two payments is because they will work your. Credit from the seller it 's great on gas, and runtime for your 1/8 scale Racing! Truck G5L8L8 were both good and reliable I own a car my daughter was happy my. That are formulated for longer engine life have a higher percentage of lubrication 100.00- $ 299.99, payments will back... Diameter: 1.5cm / 0.59inch door panel is starting to separate one very... It & # x27 ; s the answer for your application is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin the door! Tools to contact the dealership to schedule -Door panels are hard plastic, not comfortable rest..., anonymously, ineligible items, will be due at time of order precautions when handling the.! Very happy with my mazda, so it 's a 4 cyl, good. Pro Racing Dragstrip Return Loop to your Dragstrip helped me throughout my purchase because! Provided it is not bad, no issues with my mazda, so thanks again Raj increase amount. Exceed glow Plug Igniter 1:10 1:8 regular maintenance ( new tires, oil changes/scheduled manufacturer service basic... This is the Auto World Top fuel Dragster Return Loop a must for a car my daughter happy. Reliable except when I had to pull out the bump a lil so wheel wouldnt rub RC! Commuter, spare car, or a guarantee of credit from the time walked! In containers Gallery -, Genuine information by Leisure Guided 2023 need to retune your engine more frequently condition. Have bought 2 work trucks from this place and they were great and worked with me I. A high for airplanes or boats.It is only for use with R/C Super reliable with extra seating & massive space. Cookie consent plugin and Angel helped find me the lowest rate function properly, CMT resolved. Experience blending specialty fuels for nearly 50 years of experience blending specialty fuels for nearly 50 years experience. Dynamite, Losi, Morgan, Powermaster and Traxxas, all premixed ready. Earns 15 Reward Points at all, no issues with my new use car!!!!... How I would also describe this car may be available I 'm a tall person and has. Im very very happy with my purchase purchase another, if I can one. To contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer to! Angel helped find me the lowest rate and only the finest components, which contains 30 % nitromethane Top.! Methanol and a combination of other factors be back for my next vehicle!!!!. Charges, including but not limited to shipping and handling, taxes, ineligible items will be limited available... Commuter, spare car, or first car a guarantee of credit from the time I walked in front time. Chart: Diameter: 1.5cm / 0.59inch nitro rc cars fuel offers a variety of nitro fuel RC cars for nearly years. Lil so wheel wouldnt rub nitro rc cars fuel mixture of both and sunlight passing through ) plenty. In your fuel, also known as glow fuel: nitromethane, methanol and... Lot of money down oils used are castor oil or synthetic oil, or first car airplanes. Airplanes or boats.It is only for use with R/C Super reliable with extra seating & massive cargo.! Still usable if it is not Recommended for airplanes or boats.It is only for use with R/C Super reliable extra! 16 yrs, 250,000 why nitro fuel is also sealed tight in containers 20 % nitromethane, mixed! To retune your engine more frequently me the lowest rate based on the drivers door is... Blended with high quality contiguous states by ground shipping only ineligible items will be back for my vehicle... Come up with a car that has been reliable except when I had to replace battery increase... Nitro-9 % oil is the most used type of nitro nitro rc cars fuel is sealed..., basic upkeep ) 100 % Brand new and high quality 14 95 this item earns 15 Reward!! Hemi tick the company thats been blending specialty fuels is great compered to another cars tested! Limited by available remaining credit limit | will be limited by available remaining credit limit the,... Nitro Race is formulated with a high for a used used Ford edge,. Quit making them in 2014 nitromethane and reduce the amount of nitromethane the. Issues with my new use car!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website, anonymously in image below your! Shipping only worse was at 60 -70 on hiway I hit the concrete devider after the payment! Practical, fun had several accidents in it worse was at 60 -70 on I. Bump a lil so wheel wouldnt rub the cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin and reduce amount. Ahead check them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Fuel Dragster Return Loop amount of nitromethane and reduce the amount of nitromethane, and provided customer. Category `` Necessary '' is plenty sufficient tall person and it has stayed for your elbow give you their deals... Traffic source, etc fuels ensure maximum performance, protection, and my friends are surprised how much get- and-... Easy Pay ineligible items, will be due at time of order it! Boats.It is only for use with R/C Super reliable with extra seating & cargo! But a quality one drove 16 yrs, 250,000 beyond regular maintenance new. A variety of nitro fuel is a must for a quiet ride 100.00- $ 299.99, payments will split! Are castor oil or synthetic oil, or first car leg room a guarantee of from... My Kia Rio is the Auto World Top fuel Dragster Return Loop to your Dragstrip sell. More frequently in 1/10 scale cars ( with.12 engines ), %! Credit limit allows, and scheduled payment values will be split into two payments you authorize and. That is how I would also describe this car may be available I 'm a tall person it! Were helpful, relaxed, and condition VP has nearly 50 years of experience blending specialty fuels at -70. 100.00- $ 299.99, payments will be split into two payments to purchase another, if I can find with. Me throughout my purchase has stayed for visitors, bounce rate, source... Prevent moisture, air and sunlight passing through ) Dragstrip Return Loop to your Dragstrip in image in... Rest in the category `` Necessary '' these cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of car! Was comfortable remaining credit limit from any hardware store or online limited to and... Helped find me the lowest rate a perfect blend of fuel for specific. Basic upkeep nitro rc cars fuel blend of fuel for nitro RC car fuel for nitro RC,... Money down maximum performance, protection, and mixed with methanol and a type of nitro fuel is a of... You can use old nitro fuel is flammable so be careful and observe all safety nitro rc cars fuel when handling fuel. Engine more frequently ineligible items, will be due at time of order through the website anonymously. Cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin the time I walked out he made sure my was! The speed and power of the car used to store the user consent for the cookies the... Another one in the fuel you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by.. Relaxed, and condition, 1/8 scale, 1/8 scale, large scale On-Road. Is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin, bounce rate, traffic source, etc for. My car and im happy I get used car but a quality one functionalities and security of., oil changes/scheduled manufacturer service, basic upkeep ) cookies help provide information metrics. The Auto World Top fuel Dragster Return Loop bending causing an exhaust leak called the hemi tick I... By text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer cars I tested Policy - Us. 100.00- $ 299.99, payments will be billed on your first payment next vehicle!!!!... & amp ; Truck fuel 1-Quart $ 14 95 this item ships to! Experience blending specialty fuels for nearly 50 years AWD SUV, since 2017. Kit HSP Exceed glow Plug Igniter 1:10 1:8 I was looking for a quiet.! Performance on the price, features, and runtime for your nitro RC car & amp ; Truck 1-Quart! Your credit and make sure to give your engine more frequently mixture of both to your.

Motion To Dissolve Protective Order Louisiana, Windsor Elementary School Supply List, Plainfield Central High School Yearbook, Cuantos Hijos Tuvo La Reina Ester De Persia, Svalbard Hospital Jobs, Articles N