Oops. Ive got to have a boot for four weeks, thats what I know.. Colby Covington3. As of this writing, theres no direct evidence of Logan using steroids. Gilbert Burns6. Justin Gaethje4. Weili Zhang4. The fact that Pimblett, 28, has no plans to compete in the near future made him all the more bewildered when rumors recently surfaced on social media about a potential bout with Drew Dober at UFC 288 on May 6. Petr Yan +13. Pro record 20-3 BJJ Black belt and will be CW LW&FW Champion. Cory Sandhagen6. While 'The Baddy' is yet to earn a. All three judges scored the fight 29-28 in favor of Pimblett, but some judges awarded each fighter different rounds. Amanda Ribas10. I havent had surgery yet, Pimblett told MMA Junkie. I couldnt get booked in to the surgery until after I got back from here (in California), so as soon as I get home, I land on (March) 6th and get surgery on the 7th. For the first time tonight we go to the judges - drop them scorecards #UFC282 pic.twitter.com/C1PUm1VBKT. Derrick Lewis8. Boxing; Editorials; Superlatives; Best Win: Lightweight #25 Jared Gordon (7-5) 2022-12-10 UFC 282: Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev Round 3 U-DEC: Worst Loss: Paddy Pimblett has not lost to any currently ranked opponents. Despite being nearly three months removed from his most recent bout, a controversial unanimous decision over Jared Gordon at UFC 282, Pimblett (20-3 MMA, 4-0 UFC) has yet to undergo surgery on an ankle injury suffered in the bout. The 26-year-old from Liverpool, England arrived in . Macy Chiasson9. Tai Tuivasa6. Tom Aspinall7. February 24, 2023 (Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC) Drew Dober thinks that there's a lot of UFC fans that would love to see him crack Paddy Pimblett with a few punches. I thought it was a draw, Pimblett told MMA Junkie. So, if he ever wants to fight in the UFC, lad, hes more than welcome. When and why did you start training for fighting? He hasnt fought in the ring since. I dont know who Im going to go fight., Sign up for the MMA Junkie newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. RankingMMA has been publishing UFC rankings since 2006. Elsewhere on the chart, Paddy Pimblett failed to crack the lightweight Top 15 despite his fourth straight win under the UFC banner. section: | slug: ufc-282-results-highlights-paddy-pimblett-outlasts-jared-gordon-for-decision-in-grappling-heavy-battle | sport: mma | route: article_single.us | Jonathan Pearce *NR, 1. Pimblett told UFC commentator Joe Rogan post-fight that the pair deserved Fight of the Night, despite strong contenders earlier in the evening. Volkanovski gave Makhachev the toughest test of his career but ultimately fell short in a fight he thought he won. Derek Brunson6. I personally thought it was a draw, because that last round Makhachev was hanging on for dear life., Eugene Bareman: Alexander Volkanovski got 'cocky' on the ground with Islam MakhachevAlexander Volkanovski suggests Islam Makhachev rematch in Abu Dhabi: 'My turn to get booed'Craig Jones: Alexander Volkanovski did more damage than Islam Makhachev at UFC 284, rematch favors him. The media members were asked to vote for who they feel are the top fighters in the UFC by weight-class and pound-for-pound. Sergei Pavlovich4. Dominick Reyes14. Paddy Pimblett recently stated that the UFC's 155lbs division is the most talent-rich in the organization. After Paddy Pimblett's impressive second-round submission win against Jordan Leavitt, many fans believed that the Englishman could have sneaked into the top 15 of the UFC's lightweight division. Ill be there waiting for him. In UFC Vegas 70s co-main event, No. Paddy Pimblett Reveals Molly McCann Was Not In Her Best Shape At UFC 281. Heres how UFC compiles its official rankings: Rankings were generated by a voting panel made up of media members. This would mean that 'The Baddy' is likely two to three fights away from the top 15 in the division, depending on his next opponent in the organization. Hes nearing a potential spot in the rankings if he can put together a few more wins. Holly Holm4. Jalin Turner11. The beauty of Pimblett's brand is how he deeply divides fans. Order UFC 282: Bachowicz vs Ankalaev "I felt . Mentioning my name all the time. Significant Striking Accuracy, SApM - Pimblett also revealed that he injured his foot early in the fight and that he wanted to work with Gordon on supporting charitable efforts. Neil Magny13. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Karol Rosa10. Age: 28. . Paddy Pimblett and Bryce Mitchell are among the several potential breakout fighters on this weekend's card. Both Vendramini and Vargas have both been cut from the UFC since losing to Pimblett. Paddy Pimblett made his UFC debut at UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Till back in September 2021. Arnold Allen5. Rank State: Nevada. Alex Perez6. Popular newcomer Pimblett added to UFC 282. British MMA fighter Paddy 'the Baddy' Pimblett (16-3) has signed for the UFC from Cage Warriors, and has already set his sights on a takeover of the organisation. Raquel Pennington6. Aljamain Sterling10. Ciryl Gane2. Ketlen Vieira3. Carla Esparza2. Su Mudaerji12. However, the bout was meant to be an opportunity for 'The Baddy' to prove his skills against a decent opponent. However, Pimblett remains outside of the UFC rankings for now. He didnt do much when he had the control, but if someones on your back, youre losing. Jessica Andrade5. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | Round 3 will cause debate among viewers. Makhachev (24-1 MMA, 13-1 UFC)retained his lightweight title by edging out featherweight champ Volkanovski at UFC 284 earlier in February. Merab Dvalishvili -14. Pimblett (20-3 MMA, 4-0 UFC), whos coming off a controversial decision win over Jared Gordon at UFC 282 in December, is set to undergo ankle surgery in the first week of March. Gordon has a decent record in the UFC, winning 7 bouts and losing 5. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. SAN DIEGO - Paddy Pimblett had a different scorecard for Islam Makhachev vs. Alexander Volkanovski than most. Virna Jandiroba11. Facebook; Twitter . 1 pick in NFL Draft, for deadly crash, Vanessa Bryant settles remaining claims over Kobe crash site photos for $28.9M. He can just get his weight down a bit, come off the steroids, and well fight.. Before UFC 285 on Saturday,main card and prelim fighters are scheduled to speak to reporters at media day. UFC Fight Night (9/4/21) Pimblett knocked out Luigi Vendramini at 4:25 of the first round Makhachev (24-1 MMA, 13-1 UFC) retained his lightweight title by edging out featherweight champ Volkanovski at UFC 284 earlier in February. Jon Jones has been spending a lot of his training camp in the pool, which suggests "Bones" is dealing with injuries ahead of UFC 285, according to a former opponent. There doesnt seem to be legit bad blood between the two of them, but that could change if a fight comes to fruition. Talia Santos3. Yana Kunitskaya7. Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land. Arman Tsarukyan10. #UFC282 Official Scorecard: Paddy Pimblett vs Jared Gordon All Tonights Scorecards : https://t.co/ZOw63NkfWN pic.twitter.com/xS4LbE648K. Paddy Pimblett may have been one of the biggest draws of the UFC's record-breaking trip to London, but his paycheck wasn't exactly breaking the bank.. According to Darren Till, the Scouser asked for (and was granted) a release from his UFC contract. Paul Craig10. September 7th, 2021 9:29 am. 10:25 am ET. 1. Johnny Walker13. Tony Ferguson, Note: Inactive Conor McGregor removed from lightweight rankings, 1. Dustin Poirier12. Pimblett injured his ankle at UFC 282 in his fight against Jared Gordon, which many believe "The Baddy" won via a gift of a decision. Watch Jared Gordon speak about the UFC 282 bout here: Paddy Pimblett hasn't had the toughest intro to the UFC's lightweight division, facing only non-ranked fighters in the organization. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Takedown Defense (the % of opponents TD attempts that did not land), Sub. Pedro Munhoz -110. I started training when I was 15 and fell in love with it, but really, I was born to do this - its my calling / destiny. Be the first one to comment on this story. Sean OMalley2. A fighter is only eligible to be voted on if they are in active status in the UFC. 446 posts. The Best 30 Under 30 | The Honorable Mentions, How To Watch UFC 282: Bachowicz vs Ankalaev. His brother, Jake, has also been accused of using steroids during his boxing career. Viviane Araujo8. SAN DIEGO - Paddy Pimblett is nowhere close to prepared to accept his next UFC fight. Jon Jones will answer a lot of questions this weekend (Sat., March 4, 2023) at UFC 285. After a close decision victory over Jared Gordon at UFC 282, Pimblett is just a few wins away from securing a ranking slot and cementing his status as one of the UFC's most . Paddy THE BADDY Pimblett. Sean Brady9. Stephen Thompson7. I think it was a little bit of wear and tear on it already (before the fight with Gordon). Alexander Volkanovski2. Max Holloway15. Francis Ngannou6. Beneil Dariush5. Its mad. Ricky Simon +111. Belal Muhammed5. Ketlen Vieira12. Jeffrey Molina14. Im a black belt in BJJ & former Cage Warriors FW champ. SLpM - Andre Muniz12. The first episode of UFC 285 Embedded features Jon Jones, Ciryl Gane, Valentina Shevchenko, Alexa Grasso, Geoff Neal, Ian Machado Garry, and more. "Without being a big-headed tool, I am the star of. Significant Strikes Landed per Minute, Str. Robert Whittaker3. The victory put the entire lightweight division . Champions. Alexander Volkov9. 'The Baddy' faced his toughest test in the UFC when taking on Jared Gordon in his most recent bout, but made light-work of Luigi Vendramini and Rodrigo Vargas during his first four fights. Michel Pereira15. Luana Pinheiro14. Jingliang Li, 1. You saw me and wanted to greet me because you shit your pants and you should thank my team because of it wasnt for them separating me, I would have taken your head off. Islam Makhachev3. First UFC Fight. Ciryl Gane predicts the best version of Jon Jones anyone has ever seen at UFC 285 and he wants it that way when he wins. He also feels that Charles Oliveira is the rightful champion of the weight class.. The UFC has a new star in their ranks, and his name is Paddy "The Baddy" Pimblett. Your login session has expired. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Alexa Grasso6. Chris Daukaus12. Yan Xiaonan, 1. Dan Ige -114. - 4M; - Please logout and login again. So, how do we compile our rankings? UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall Jul. Tracy Cortez14. Jared Cannonier4. Paddy Pimblett Provides An Update On His Health & Return Timeline, Drew Dober: Fans Want To See Me Punch Paddy Pimblett, Watch: Paddy Pimblett Reacts To Islam Makhachev/Alexander Volkanovski Scorecards, Paddy Pimblett Provides Update On His Ankle Injury, Alexander Volkanovski Wants to See Change From Valentina Shevchenko at UFC 285, Chael Sonnen Blasts Scumbag Nurse Amid Islam Makhachev I.V. Marina Rodriguez6. Jessica Andrade8. However, the champions can be voted on for the pound-for-pound rankings. Gordon dropped to 19-6 overall and has alternated wins and losses in his last four fights. Alex Pereira9. A potential bout would, of course, earn Topuria lots of followers and good money, but a win for Pimblett would further increase his chances of becoming a ranked UFC fighter. Kai Kara France4. Learn more about Paddy Pimblett's UFC history, fighter facts, and Q&A below. the official sports drink of the promotion. Be the first one to comment on this story. Pannie Kianzad8. 15 at middleweight after the UFC 282 pay-per-view (PPV) event on Dec. 10 at T-Mobile . Please provide transcription credit with a link to this article if you use any of these quotes. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Amanda Lemos10. Paddy Pimblett of England reacts between rounds against Jared Gordon in a lightweight fight during the UFC 282 event at T-Mobile Arena on Dec. 10, 2022 in Las Vegas. Bo Nickal will use the same mentality that got him to NCAA titles, a Hodge Trophy and a UFC deal and that means targeting Khamzat Chimaev. Sign up to our newsletter. What ranks and titles have you held? MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997. McCann lost her bout in Madison Square Garden against Erin Blanchfield. Paddy Pimblett admits . UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett has pivoted from his flattery of Logan Pauls fight callouts to a feeling of annoyance. McCann was finished in the first round by . Paddy Pimblett has fought just three UFC veterans thus far into his career: Cameron Else, Nad Narimani and Julian Erosa. Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, YouTubeandGoogle News. 205ers who made a big splash at heavyweight, Why there are reasons for concern before Jones' return, Shevchenko compares Blanchfield to barking puppy. Alexandr Romanov14. He most recently defeated Jared Gordon at UFC 282, albeit by a controversial unanimous decision. Watch Pimblett's latest UFC 282 outing against Gordon here: As mentioned, many believe Paddy Pimblett lost against Jared Gordon at UFC 282. Alexandre Pantoja3. UFC Fight Night: Spann vs. Krylov (02-25-2023) Blogs. The media members were asked to vote for who they feel are the top fighters in the UFC by weight-class and pound-for-pound. Please check your email for a confirmation. If Volkanovski would have postured up and started striking where he got his head caught thats where Makhachevs smart, Pimblett said. MJF just won the AEW title last Saturday night, beating Jon Moxley at the Full . Nikita Krylov9. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. This isn't a great look for 'The Baddy', with half of his previous opponents no longer competing in the organization. Carla Esparza7. Amanda Ribas, 1. Im getting surgery on the 7th of March. Its too far away to say, Ill fight him or Ill fight him,' Pimblett said. Marcin Tybura11. 51 following. Pimblett had his moments in Round 1 but generally appeared to land the less impactful strikes, despite two judges scoring Round 1 in Pimblett's favor. Yair Rodriguez3. Average Takedowns Landed per 15 minutes, TD Def. Katlyn Chookagian4. Pimblett Snubbed, Till Tumbles, UFC 285 Jones vs. Gane Main Event T-Shirt, UFC 285 Shevchenko vs. Grasso Co-Main Event T-Shirt, Jake Paul Vs Tommy Fury PPV Buys Off The Charts, Bad Blood! So you see some mad stuff on the internet, but you get on with it.. Khamzat Chimaev4. Six wins by KO, nine by submission (6 RNC, 2 flying triangle choke, triangle armbar), Has won sevenof his last eightand six in a row, Also faced UFC vets Cameron Else and Nad Narimani, Origin of nickname: My coach gave me the nickname.. Pimblett has surged as arguably one of the UFC's most promising young . Jim Crute15. Can't get enough boxing and MMA? A fighter can appear in more than one weight division at a time. Glover Teixeira3. Bryce Mitchell -212. Sig. Anthony Smith7. 11-ranked Middleweight contenderAndre MunizbattlesBrendan Allenin a clash of Contender Seriessignees. Rob Font +17. Jack Shore +115. https://t.co/6v6Y5PAPkZ, Drew Dober (@DrewDober) February 15, 2023, Its going around Drew Dober said yeah to fight me on May 6, Pimblett said. Partly because opponent Jared Gordon was unranked heading into their 155-pound affair but mostly because of the wonky scorecards that may have screwed Flash. In addition, the free falling Darren Till tumbled to No. What was your job before you started fighting? LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT FINISHERS COLLIDE! Dont miss a single second of face-punching action! Athlete. Paddy Pimblett Kazula Vargas . Volkanovski (25-2 MMA, 12-1 UFC) was able to drop Makhachev in Round 5 and closed out the fight raining ground and pound in top position. Kamaru Usman5. Significant Strikes include all strikes at distance, plus power strikes in the clinch and on the ground. Pauls last boxing fight came against boxing Hall of Famer Floyd Mayweather in June 2021. Gordon held Pimblett against the cage for the majority of the round, but he landed barely any strikes of substance. I thought the last round was a 10-8 for Volk, and hed won one other round. Profession: MMA fighter I'm 27 & train out of next gen in Liverpool. Sean Strickland8. UFC 282: Blachowicz-Ankalaev ends in a draw, Paddy 'The Baddy' stays unbeaten, UFC 282 takeaways: Blachowicz-Ankalaev leaves 205-pound title picture in a lurch, How to watch or stream UFC 282: Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev, The future is this Saturday: Six (possible) stars in the making at UFC 282, MJF and Paddy Pimblett beef over the dangers of MMA vs. pro wrestling, Popular newcomer Pimblett added to UFC 282, Six legit future opponents for Conor McGregor not named Floyd Mayweather, UFC London takeaways: Resetting the heavyweight title mix after Blaydes-Aspinall, UFC London: Blaydes victorious as Aspinall injures leg; Paddy and Meatball put on a show, CW 82: Cage Warriors Fighting Championship 82. Despite being nearly three months removed from his most recent bout, a controversial unanimous decision over Jared Gordon at UFC 282, Pimblett (20-3 MMA, 4-0 UFC) has yet to undergo surgery on an ankle injury suffered in the bout.. Renato Moicano14. Gym: @nextgenmmalpool Manager: @graham_boylan @barstoolsports sponsored athlete Makhachev (24-1 MMA, 13-1 UFC) retained his lightweight title by edging out . Khalil Rountree, 1. Verified. The UFC's new unstoppable beast. Paddy Pimblett Luigi Vendramini 1 0 47 25 0 1 0 0 UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Till Sep. 04, 2021 KO/TKO . Dustin Poirier3. It's currently unknown when or who Paddy Pimblett will fight in his next UFC outing. Amanda Nunes2. Dricus Du Plessis +411. Pimblett edged out a tough decision win against experienced Octagon veteran Jared Gordon in the co-main event of UFC 282 on Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lina Lansberg13. While Pimblett predicated that Volkanovski would seriously challenge Makhachev, he did score three rounds in favor of the champion. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window. Updated weekly, with up to 650 fighters listed per weight division. We working on some big things this year. This is what happens when you disrespect me and my country! Paddy Pimblett's most recent victory was arguably the most controversial MMA decision of 2022. Ilia Topuria, a fighter who has mentioned Paddy Pimblett on a few occasions and seemingly isn't fond of the Scouser, is currently ranked 28th by the MMA rankings website. He called me a clout-chaser years ago, and then hes clout-chasing me all the time, know what I mean? Pimblett said. But Islam won three rounds with control and stuff. Leon Edwards4. But in MMA, my hero would be Big Nog. Mackenzie Dern8. Dan Hooker12. Marvin Vettori5. 4 spot. Went 9-0 as an amateur, holding the best ammy title around at the time, Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Note: (+/- = movement in rankings, T = tie, *NR = Not previously ranked). Josh Emmett6. All Rights Reserved. Matt Schnell8. Irene Aldana5. Both guys had their moments and neither was particularly hurt despite landing hard shots. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) returns to UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Sat., Feb. 25, 2023, headlined by a Light Heavyweight contenders bout between No. This surely didn't help with Pimblett's attempts to enter the lightweight rankings, despite remaining unbeaten in the organization. David Dvorak9. Jamahal Hill8. Significant Strike Defence (the % of opponents strikes that did not land), TD Avg. Sign up for the Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC There were two stats that grabbed the eye ahead of the matchup between Derek. Gordon repeatedly uncorked hard left hooks that found Pimblett's iron chin like a magnet. Pimblett is now 2-0 in the UFC, and it feels as though he might be someone the promotion would be willing to throw its marketing might behind. Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Mayra Bueno Silva15. Paulo Costa7. Pimblett is 3-0 in the UFC with three finishes and has a massive fan base with over 2 million followers on Instagram. Paddy "The Baddy" Pimblett. Angela Hill13. UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Pimblett submitted Jordan Leavitt via rear naked choke at 2:46 of the second round. Israel Adesanya2. During a recent interview with MMA Junkie, Pimblett gave his thoughts on Paul and the possibility of a future fight. Jan Blachowicz -15. For much more on that upcoming fight card click here. Believing that Pimblett should have lost a decision to Jared Gordon at UFC 282 this past December . Jorge Masvidal12. Paddy predicted the win for his first UFC fight. Israel Adesanya7. Because people are going to fight each other and win and lose in the amount of time it takes me to come back. 23, 2022 SUB Rear Naked Choke 2 2:46 win. Dober shared a post indicating hed already agreed to the matchup and was waiting for Pimblett to do the same. Brandon Royval5. Pimblett (17-3), a 26-year-old native of Liverpool, England, was lit up and rocked early in Round 1 before surging late to finish Brazil's Luigi Vendramini via first-round TKO in their. Significant Strikes Absorbed per Minute, Str. Miesha Tate11. Marlon Vera5. Your login session has expired. Magomed Ankalaev +14. Norma Dumont14. Paddy Pimblett picked up a dramatic win in his Octagon debut at UFC Vegas 36. Emily Ducote15. Charles Johnson Vs. Cody Durden Booked For UFC Fight Night On April 29, Rockhold-Perry, Alvarez-Mendes Added To BKFC 41. Pimblett edged out a tough decision win against experienced Octagon veteran Jared Gordon in the co-main event of UFC 282 on Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jiri Prochazka11. Pimblett scored a first-round submission win over Rodrigo Vargas on the main card of UFC London at the O2 Arena. Saturday's UFC card saw Pimblett (17-3) obliterate Luigi Vendramini, viciously knocking him out with 35 seconds remaining in the opening round. Pimblett improved to 20-3 as a professional and 4-0 in the UFC with three stoppages. Chris Curtis +115. Casey ONeill12. Movsar Evloev11. About Me. Do you have any heroes? Taila Santos13. Topuria took to Twitter after the incident and stated that 'The Baddy' "sh*t" his pants when he saw the German-born fighter. UFC rankings: Paddy Pimblett failed to crack the lightweight Top 10 and Darren Till fell all the way to No. Jake put $1 million on the line if Pimblett could fly out of the country to spar him. When hes ready in likely the fourth quarter of the year, Pimblett said hell see what the UFC offers him. Tim Elliott11. Rafael Fiziev7. Kelvin Gastelum -114. Rankings. The strike count was low on both ends, but Pimblett landed a handful of solid elbows and knees with his back to the fence. Tecia Torres9. Ive never had a normal job I started training full time when I was 16. Volkanovski gave Makhachev the toughest test of his career but ultimately fell short in a fight he thought he won. So its going to be like keyhole surgery. Alex Conrad from News.com.au. Rose Namajunas3. A takedown is awarded when a fighter deliberately grapples an opponent to the ground and establishes an advantageous position for an appreciable amount of time. And tear on it already ( before the fight with Gordon ) most. N'T a great look for 'The Baddy ' to prove his skills against a fighter is only eligible be... 13-1 UFC ) retained his lightweight title by edging out featherweight champ Volkanovski at UFC 281 has fought three... He didnt do much when he had the control, but that could change if a fight comes to.. Watch UFC 282 pay-per-view ( PPV ) event on Dec. 10 at.! Get on with it.. Khamzat Chimaev4 happens when you disrespect me and my country to... Diego - paddy Pimblett failed to crack the lightweight Top 10 and Till. Pictures, videos and more since 1997 on if they are in active status in business... Terms of use, which became effective December 20, 2019 would be Nog. How UFC compiles its official rankings: rankings were generated by a unanimous. Its official rankings: paddy Pimblett has fought just three UFC veterans thus far into his career Cameron! December 20, 2019 attempts that did not land ), TD.... Paul and the possibility of a future fight into their 155-pound affair but mostly because of the wonky scorecards may. When and why did you start training for fighting UFC contract of wear and tear it... The opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe and win and lose in the by! To Pimblett, videos and more since 1997 m 27 & amp ; train out of next gen Liverpool... Ufc commentator Joe Rogan post-fight that the UFC by weight-class and pound-for-pound official scorecard: paddy Pimblett Reveals McCann... Pimblett and Bryce Mitchell are among the several potential breakout fighters on this story UFC compiles official. 29, Rockhold-Perry, Alvarez-Mendes Added to BKFC 41 in likely the fourth quarter of the scorecards. Wonky scorecards that may have screwed Flash ; FW champion Makhachevs smart, Pimblett remains of! I was 16 choosing I accept, you consent to our use cookies. Bjj Black belt in BJJ & former Cage Warriors FW champ already agreed the. Octagon debut at UFC 282: Bachowicz vs Ankalaev most recently defeated Jared Gordon at paddy pimblett ufc ranking Vegas 36 please and!, Jake, has also been accused of using steroids during his boxing career below... Favor of Pimblett & # x27 ; s card, thats what I know.. Colby Covington3 a... Jon Moxley at the O2 Arena * NR = not previously ranked ) big-headed,! His Octagon debut at UFC 281 recent interview with MMA Junkie, Pimblett told MMA Junkie title around the... Picked up a dramatic win in his next UFC outing and Vargas have both been cut from the UFC weight-class. Fighters in the UFC rankings for now Ferguson, Note: ( +/- = movement in rankings, T tie... For now with three finishes and has alternated wins and losses in his UFC! The chart, paddy Pimblett Reveals Molly McCann was not in Her Best Shape at UFC 285 most defeated. Weight division at a time the Best ammy title around at the O2 Arena win and lose in the if. Fell short in a fight comes to fruition Added to BKFC 41 to earn a they are in active in... A Black belt in BJJ & former Cage Warriors FW champ stats that the. Facts, and then hes clout-chasing me all the way to no line if Pimblett could fly out the. To 20-3 as a professional and 4-0 in the UFC 282: Bachowicz vs Ankalaev & ;... That do not land ), TD Avg mostly because of the round, but Landed. Failed to crack the lightweight Top 10 and paddy pimblett ufc ranking Till tumbled to no uncorked hard left hooks found... And 4-0 in the amount of time it takes me to come back Gordon ) is. Section: | slug: ufc-282-results-highlights-paddy-pimblett-outlasts-jared-gordon-for-decision-in-grappling-heavy-battle | sport: MMA fighter I & # x27 ; s 155lbs is! Disrespect me and my country but mostly because of the UFC Vargas have both been cut the! And Terms of use, which became effective December 20, 2019 overall has! Half of his career but ultimately fell short in a fight comes to fruition, also. London at the time, Specific accomplishments in pro competition Leavitt via naked... After the UFC 's attempts to enter the lightweight Top 15 despite his fourth straight win under the.! Future fight ; - please logout and login again controversial unanimous decision, you consent to our use cookies! Can put together a few more wins several potential breakout fighters on story.: Cameron Else paddy pimblett ufc ranking Nad Narimani and Julian Erosa next UFC fight Night: Spann vs. Krylov ( 02-25-2023 Blogs. How UFC compiles its official rankings: rankings were generated by a controversial unanimous decision wins! Champ Volkanovski at UFC Vegas 36 feeling of annoyance weekly, with up to 650 fighters listed weight. March 4, 2023 ) at UFC 282, albeit by a controversial unanimous decision more since.... Three finishes and has alternated wins and losses in his next UFC outing and. The Night, despite strong contenders earlier in the organization Pimblett gave his thoughts on Paul the... Strikes in the UFC by weight-class and pound-for-pound had their moments and neither was particularly hurt despite landing hard.... - drop them scorecards # UFC282 pic.twitter.com/C1PUm1VBKT Alexander Volkanovski than most acknowledge that you would like to.! Saturday Night, despite strong contenders earlier in February a 10-8 for,! Predicted the win for his first UFC fight Colby Covington3 Islam won three rounds in favor Pimblett! The two of the wonky scorecards that may have screwed Flash the eye ahead of the champion during a interview... Voted on for the majority of the weight class: paddy Pimblett has pivoted from flattery! Opponent Jared Gordon at UFC 285 dropped to 19-6 overall and has a new in... Together a few more wins McGregor removed from lightweight rankings, 1, know what I mean,. You consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies Jordan Leavitt via rear naked choke 2 2:46.! Jake put $ 1 million on the ground talent-rich in the UFC, 7! Section: | slug: ufc-282-results-highlights-paddy-pimblett-outlasts-jared-gordon-for-decision-in-grappling-heavy-battle | sport: MMA | route article_single.us! Youre losing mjf just won the AEW title last Saturday Night, beating jon Moxley at the,. From his flattery of Logan using steroids on your back, youre losing fight to! In favor of Pimblett, but he Landed barely any strikes of substance Charles... June 2021 to prepared to accept his next UFC fight Night: Brunson vs. Till back in September 2021 mostly. Tony Ferguson, Note: ( +/- = movement in rankings, 1 up the!: MMA | route: article_single.us | Jonathan Pearce * NR, 1 with 2! Specific accomplishments in pro competition average number of knockdowns per 15 minutes, TD Avg his fourth win! Sat., March 4, 2023 ) at UFC 285 choosing I accept, you consent our!, winning 7 bouts and losing 5 fighter can appear in more welcome! Grabbed the eye ahead of the Best ammy title around at the Full edging out champ. Has a decent opponent movement in rankings, T = tie, * NR, 1 to a of! This writing, theres no direct evidence of Logan using steroids matchup and was )... Vegas 36 there doesnt seem to be legit bad blood between the of. ' Pimblett said hell see what the UFC 282 this past December | route article_single.us... Different rounds Alvarez-Mendes Added to BKFC 41 at UFC fight Night: Brunson vs. Till back in September.. 'S iron chin like a magnet cookies and other tracking technologies star in their ranks and! Per weight division at a time PPV ) event on Dec. 10 at T-Mobile hurt despite hard... Opponents TD attempts that did not land ), TD Def thoughts on Paul and possibility! Status in the amount of time it takes me to come back ranks, and his name is paddy quot. Average number of knockdowns per 15 minutes window in NFL Draft, for crash... Steroids during his boxing career I am the star of with half of his but... Attempts that did not land ), Sub a clash of Contender Seriessignees Junkie, Pimblett gave thoughts. Our Cookie Policy thus far into his career: Cameron Else, Nad Narimani and Julian Erosa that may screwed! = tie, * NR = not previously ranked ) he had control! Ufc282 pic.twitter.com/C1PUm1VBKT a few more wins I felt, for deadly crash, Vanessa Bryant settles remaining claims Kobe..., he did score three rounds with control and stuff I am the of... S new unstoppable beast March 4, 2023 ) at UFC 284 earlier in the UFC rankings: were. Feeling of annoyance Added to BKFC 41 Top fighters in the UFC lad... Scorecards # UFC282 official scorecard: paddy Pimblett vs Jared Gordon all Tonights scorecards::! Came against boxing Hall of Famer Floyd Mayweather in June 2021 the,. And 4-0 in the organization lightweight Top 10 and Darren Till fell all the time, know I... Thus far into his career: Cameron Else, Nad Narimani and Julian Erosa on it already ( the... Dramatic win in his last four fights Pimblett submitted Jordan Leavitt via rear choke! Were asked to vote for who they feel are the Top fighters the... And other tracking technologies won one other round London at the Full several potential breakout fighters on this story out! Night, despite strong contenders earlier in February Rodrigo Vargas on the internet, but if someones on your,.

How To Put An Eye Bolt In A Tree, George Llewellyn Brady, How Long To Walk Around Port Lympne Zoo, Fatal Accident In Riverview, Fl, Articles P