This powerful unit has all the inputs and outputs required for your car sound system. Amps noticeably cooler now. A benefit of strapping is less electrical current is required than if you ran [2] individual amps at 1 ohm and you only need 1 pair of preamp outputs and [1] RCA cable to connect. 1. When bass notes are noticeably absent, a quick and easy adjustment to the phase control could provide the perfect remedy. Dim:7.57"L 5.12"W 1.7"H, Planet Pro MODEL 2200W High Output 5 Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier Call Now for Fast, Friendly Service 888-445-1555. The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65"). If a speaker fails causing an electrical short, the protection circuit will automatically cut the output and remain in that state until the short is resolved. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. Highly recommend elevating it off the box. Rate The 3000 Watt of RMS power will allow your speakers to output a loud and crisp sound. I was just like you thinking these reviews must have some merit but try it for yourself I am not lying to you.If it will push of these bad boys imagine what it would do to just 2 12s. The ability to boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp output. I prefer a sealed cabinet rather than a ported version for tighter, more accurate bass. Lol I figure it's about half of what's advertised but I bought it knowing that I only needed about half the size. I always recommend planet audio for a cheap good amp! Good We are upgrading/replacing the head units, speakers and putting subwoofers/amps in all four of our vehicles and for some reason this vehicle always proves to be the hardest one to work on. Too cheap to troubleshoot. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 1 ohm. Dim:15"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier If a speaker fails causing an electrical short, the protection circuit will automatically cut the output and remain in that state until the short is resolved. A 3000-watt amplifier is often enough to drive the loudness you need. Whether you listen to songs or just the radio, you will have a much better experience. I have two 12" Planet Audio subs and they hit HARD. Proposition 65s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Planet Audio PL3000.2 2 Channel Car Amplifier - 3000 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2/8 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable at Amazon.com. Very good bass control and I like that it has the remote subwoofer control so I can adjust quickly and easily. Planet Audio Torque Series TR3000.1D; Class-D 1-ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier; RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 563 watts x 1 chan. This is a class D Monoblock amp from crunch. I got this amp about a month ago and I have to say I am nothing but impressed so far. I have it pushing 3 12" AudioPipes in a 1996 extended cab Ranger with the gain at 1/4 and it makes me breathe funny. [/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] It measures 10.24 inches by 2.26 inches by 11.02 inches and weighs a modest 8.14 pounds making it much lighter than the rest. I ran that amp for three years with no problems beating down the block and obviously it's going to take a crap I only paid 120 bucks for it. If playing for around a hour it shuts off the sub. Sound system that works hard as you do. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter, Switchable Phase Control, and a Remote Subwoofer Control. A benefit of strapping is less electrical current is required than if you ran [2] individual amps at 1 ohm and you only need 1 pair of preamp outputs and [1] RCA cable to connect. April 18, 2017 The bolt fell right through the hole which made a bad connection because I had to use my own screw and washer to hold the wire to the amp. I did this cause every Thom I switch the eq up the amp gets warm or hot with 10 maybe 15 mins, I checked it and it was just as cold as it was before I hooked it up. I know things can change and I will repost if it does, but damn this amp can put out some power. If the amplifier gets too hot, the thermal protection circuit turns the amp off and allows the amp to cool down before turning it back on. The bass frequency response ranges from 30Hz to 80Hz. The 3000 W of RMS power allows your speakers to deliver loud, crisp sounds. Monoblock amplifiers are also called one-channel or single-channel because they bear only one channel per chassis. Disconnect the negative battery cable before doing anything and just follow the instructions provided. Videos for related products. The amp uses an aluminum heat sink. Not even using the remote. Very Poor, Copyright 2020 Planet Audio. Dim:13"L 10"W 2.4"H. Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Dim:18.5"L 9.5"W 2.13"H, Torque MODEL 4000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier I liked it a lot. It added some much needed bottom and it's an attractive piece of hardware to boot! Proposition 65s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Blake Fullriede, December 20, 2014 If a speaker fails causing an electrical short, the protection circuit will automatically cut the output and remain in that state until the short is resolved. If you don't have an outlet that turns off when the car turns off you'll need to buy a power switch. Average Great amp works well i have it on 2 4ohm 10s 1ohm stable in a 06 kia mimi van beating the crap out of them oh the amp has a fan under it also. A high-quality subwoofer that is perfect for your personal taste and preferencesELEGANT AND DURABLE: This sub is highly durab. So A 4000 watt peak power amp for less than $140(price includes next day shipping). Easy to store under the car seat or behind the seat. I have it powered by 8 gauge wire and it seems to be doing just fine. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 1 ohm. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass. Call Now for Fast, Friendly Service 1-888-445-1555. Pump out your tunes with the Planet Audio Torque TRQ1.3000D Monoblock Class D Amplifier. Plus I bought the extended warranty. Home - Planet Audio POPULAR PRODUCTS AC1500.1M $129.99 ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Dim:10"L 10"W 2.4"H More Info AC12D $84.49 ANARCHY - 12" DUAL Voice Coil (4 Ohm) 1800W Subwoofer. Variable high-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the full range speakers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Planet Audio PL3000.1D Pulse Series Car Audio Amplifier - 3000 High Output, Monoblock, Class D, 1 Ohm Stable, Low Level Inputs, . It produces up to 3000 watts of power so that you can enjoy plenty of audio when you install it in your car, and a MOSFET power supply ensures maximum responses from lower currents. I have one running from a red top optima battery, 1 running from the alternator, one fused in before the capacitor, and 1 before the amp all at 250A. A benefit of strapping is less electrical current is required than if you ran [2] individual amps at 1 ohm and you only need 1 pair of preamp outputs and [1] RCA cable to connect. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product contains any listed chemical present above very low levels. If you have some L7's, JL's, RE's, or even some Orion's, it'll BANG! I hardly ever write a review but I used the reviews to decide witch product I was going to go with when shopping for a new ampit's a pretty solid product! If the amplifier gets too hot, the thermal protection circuit turns the amp off and allows the amp to cool down before turning it back on. Besides, they are very efficient and powerful. Thats what is expected when you go cheap though. Good No where near 2600 watts but I knew it wouldn't be. Or if your subs don't hit the lows, yeah you'll get it. I bought this as a quick replacement amp/backup so i wouldn't be without bass for two long weeks. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it. It outputs 3000 watts maximum at stable usage. ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Christine K. Cornett-McVay, January 1, 1970 Buy DS18 G1800.1D Car Audio Amplifier 1-Channel Class D Monoblock 1800 Watts - Remote BASS Knob Included . I really don't like giving reviews this fast, this early but ima break down my setup and then what I ran through. Dim:9.5"L 10"W 2.4"H. Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Known for its unique design, good sounding low-end, and a good amount of power, Planet Audio's amplifiers have gained a small and loyal fanbase. We have it bridged at 4ohms and it does its job perfect at a great price. Great features and a steady power stream with uninterrupted sound. Dim:17.8"L 6.9"W 2.7"H, Big Bang MODEL 2500W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier This is a great buy for anyone looking for a cheap, but fantastic amp to push 1 or two subs. There are over 800 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. Dim:12"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 2000W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Gender: Male, April 9, 2017 Another great addition is the shut-off protection that protects the amp and speakers from overheating or short-circuiting. With a 4ohm dual coil subwoofer that gets max 600w, this amp is perfect for that situation, and what I recommend it for -- in general. It does not output stereo audio like many options on the market. I think the best part is the amount of control you have on volume at the touch of a finger. I can't get it matched perfectly with the other speakers but it works well,the adjuster knob is nice too. Monoblock amps are, therefore, among the most highly regarded types of amplifiers. Also has great bass control. Dim:11.93"L 7"W 2.26"H. Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Also has great power for the price. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65. Planet Audio PL3000.1D Pulse Series Car Audio Amplifier - 3000 High Output, Monoblock, Class D, 1 Ohm Stable, Low Level Inputs, Low Pass Crossover, Mosfet Power Supply, Hook Up To Stereo and Subwoofer $149.89 0 Gauge Amp Kit Amplifier Install Wiring Complete 0 Ga Installation Cables 5000W $37.95 Featured items you may like Page 1 of 1 Start over Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. If the amplifier gets too hot, the thermal protection circuit turns the amp off and allows the amp to cool down before turning it back on. It is a Monoblock clad D amp with variable low pass crossover, variable subsonic filter, variable bass boost, and switchable Phase control. Pulse MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Bridged @ 2ohm 266.2 watts 20hz tone. Authorized Platinum Internet Dealer It has all the basic stuff like gain and low pass frequency, but It also has bass boost, which I personally have turned off. Torque MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier This amp will clip if it's hooked up wrong (like any other) once things are right, it's extremely reliable. Run it at 2 it last longer. Never got hot once yet either. (1) RockvilIe RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's. Features: Alpine S-W12D2 12" 1800 Watt Dual 2-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer DVC Sub SW12D2. Overall it's a very attractive amp and really does amplify the bass. As mentioned, 3000-watt Monoblock amplifiers output a maximum of 3000 watts of power. (Sold Single) More Info AC1800.5 $259.99 ANARCHY MODEL 1800W High Output 5 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Dim:19.7"L 10"W 2.4"H You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction Show more. Bridged, 2 ohms: 45000 watts x 1 chan. The Planet Audio PL3000.2 is a powerful and compact Class D mono car amplifier and offers a high-level input plug and two parallel speaker outputs for superior sound quality. When you buy amps like this one don't run it on 1 ohm stable. An amplifier capable of delivering power at a 1 ohm load is usually reserved for serious subwoofers that can handle the power. Comparing this amp to other high brand amps like Kicker, Orion, JL, Rockford, etc this thing is awesome for the price. Specifications Dimensions (Overall): 2.3 inches (H) x 9.5 inches (W) x 13.2 inches (D) Weight: 10.2 pounds Electronics Condition: New Wireless Technology: No wireless technology Battery: No Battery Used Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. Amplifiers that are 1 ohm stable produce the most power possible from the amp. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass. But these things happen no machine is perfect and thankfully the company provides a warranty for issues January 1, 1970 It is not so oversized or heavy that you can't easily find a place for it. Just for perspective my previous setup was the JL audio G1300 monoblock amp pushing 2 Kicker 07CVR124 speakers wired to 1 ohm on an 80 amp fuseblock. I really like this amp. The company uses cutting-edge technology to manufacture this class D full-range amplifier. Something that I truly look for when buying an amp. You should mount it with some spacers underneath since it has a vent on the underside of the unit. $179.95. Great investment! Love it!! Perfect The sound is clean and crisp. Link this Planet Audio class D amplifier up to another to produce double the power. Very Poor, Copyright 2020 Planet Audio. ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier too bad. I also like that you can get technical assistance if needed at []or [] for more help. Dim:10"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 2500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Not a bad amp. The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65"). Dim:17.95"L 10"W 2.55"H. I said let me check the subs they were cold as well. ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier It has under-voltage protection at 10V and over-voltage protection at 15V. Dim:13.2"L 9.5"W 2.13"H, Torque MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier It does get quite warm bordering hot on a 2 ohm load but, you just want to keep cranking your radio louder and louder to see how far you can push this amp. The phase control feature allows you to adjust the speakers phase to ensure all audio signals are playing together rather than against each other. Let's just say I no longer turn the volume all the way up. Amazon Customer, March 21, 2015 johnnie barnes jr. Great amp works well i have it on 2 4ohm January 1, 1970 Please note this particular amp needs a healthy electrical system including a low gauge wire capable of delivering the necessary current. 0 gauge wire is great but I started with 4 gauge it hit just as hard an for a 3 hr trip bumping up 95 it did it an did it 3 hrs back. Over all no complaints aside from the bass knob not working. Planet Audio PL3000.1D 3000W Max Pulse Series Class D Monoblock Power Amplifier 563 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms 750 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms 1500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm Total Peak Power: 3000 Watts Frequency Response: 15Hz - 150Hz Variable low-pass filter: 50 Hz to 150 Hz I also have it mounted to the side of my sub box, where there is plenty of ventilation,and it stays plenty cool. The power is excellent and the amplifier maintains a firm control of the subs at all times. And it wasn't even turn half way up. This amp can comfortably power speakers or subwoofers with all channel(s) being used at a load of 2 ohms. Dim:10"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 2500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier As far as the AMP it's amazing. Average Product highlights RMS: 1000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1500W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 2100W x 1 @ 1 ohm Total Peak Power: 3000W Illuminated Logo Bass Boost 0-18 dB Chrome-Plated Connections Dimensions: 13" L x 10" W x 2-3/16" H Learn more about the ac30001d $164.99 $249.99 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Your Rating One type R is almost to much for it. First we had to buy an amp install kit. The remote gives you more control. This amp basically forces power to your subs. Do not sleep on this amp and make sure yours subs can handle it. Amazon Customer, Your Rating It also comes with adjustable low-pass and subsonic filters. Amazon Customer, Your Rating Dim:17"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 1600W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Heather adkins, December 1, 2014 Age: 18-24 These safety features give you peace of mind knowing the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself. It will deff impress though. Steven Housden, July 8, 2015 Dim:11.42"L 6.9"W 2.7"H, Big Bang MODEL 1200W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier This paired with a 10 Rockford Fosgate in a Scoche box. It is a Monoblock clad D amp with variable low pass crossover, variable subsonic filter, variable bass boost, and switchable Phase control. Click to call Pyramid PB2518 3,000-Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable what is a monoblock amplifier and why we use them. This Mono amp has a superb sound output for both vocals and bass. Erin freeman, Your Rating It gets a little warm buts thats normal. First off, I am a basshead from the late 80's early 90's. This amp has plenty of power for my 15" sub. On the topic of heat, ive never seen this amp get hot enough to be concerning. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. This is a very nice amp for the money. RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 375 watts x 1 channel. Used maybe 2-3 month was good . Dim:13.2"L 9.5"W 2.13"H. Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. It's kind of sloppy. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 1 ohm. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. Dim:13"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 4000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Since 1996 Planet Audio has become a World leader in mobile audio and video entertainment. CTA-2031 Specifications: 600WRMS, 1800W Peak Power Handling. Amplifiers that are 2 ohms stable produce more power resulting in more volume. Dim:16"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 1200W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier I have a kicker (not sure RMS) and and absolute 1500rms and pushes kicker like nuts turned half way up. This product is not currently available for purchase. The phase control feature allows you to adjust the speakers phase to ensure all audio signals are playing together rather than against each other. Businesses are required to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65. This unit seems to have just the right amount of filters to provide great sound with little fuss. I love the amp, it really works well with my 2 alpine type s 12".. Ive had planet audio amps in the past and they have always held up on all the different brands of subs and componet speakers I have used. I have been putting sound systems together for close to 20 years. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Perfect Boost the power behind your bass with the Planet Audio TR3000.1D Class D Monoblock Amplifier. This 1500 watts monoblock car amplifier provides a maximum power of 2 ohms, can comfortably power speakers and sub-hoofers with all channels using the same power, or power output of 750 watts at 4 ohms into one channel. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 2 ohms. They do provide really good instructions so that is a plus for those who want to install it themselves. Mathematically anyways. This product is not currently available for purchase. SUPPORT. Proposition 65 is not a product safety law, but rather a "right-to-know" law. The amp looks amazing by the way. We have developed a specific linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while increasing both sound quality and power output. Variable Gain Control lets you balance the amps output with the speakers or subs the amp is driving. When installed in 2020 for my sub . If I run into any issues I'll update this review, no update means no issues. Width: 7". But all in all the amp still pushes my 2 10" subs rated at 2200 watts each. All rights reserved. If I had to guess maybe 500-800. Scott Sylvan Bell, December 4, 2016 It comes with nickel-plated RCA-level inputs for enhanced connection and resistance to corrosion. They also often offer an extended warranty for a small fee. Strap this . The warning is part of our ongoing effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as "Proposition 65"). Strapping capability means that two amplifiers can be linked together to create double the power at an impedance of 2 ohms. Alight, I hooked this amp up bout 3-4 weeks ago and it is amazing. ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier Nice Clean power. Total power output: 3000 watts Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply Wired remote bass level control included LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators It is a superclass D 1 Ohm stable mono with Accu-Cross crossover that allows you to adjust the signal output and aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. Check out our Rockville amps any good to learn more? I have always been passionate about home theater systems and AV electronics. It was great til it quit. Mauris a est mauris, at interdum metus. I highly recommend it. Excellent low frequency handling with very low distortion and an October 12, 2015 When rating this amp I average about 1100-1000w. As far as the AMP it's amazing. I hear about people bashing this amp but they obviously don't know what they are doing so if your looking for a good amp for not a lot of money, BUY IT. Man, this thing has power for sure. If you're looking for a cheap amp to run dual 8" through 12" possibly 15" or mid and highs. Dim:18"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 2000W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Possibly pushing your subs to the edge. Good Also, the adjusters can be turned by hand, or a flathead screwdriver. Good Amazon Customer. From: Baltimore, MD, USA The bad part is that it lacks clarity. For instance, if your speaker has a nominal impedance of 8 ohms and is program rated at 350 watts, it should be paired with an amplifier that can output 700 watts into an 8-ohm load. You get what you paid for. It has built-in protection that activates when the voltage fluctuates or when there is a short circuit. Amplifiers that are 1 ohm stable produce the most power possible from the amp. We use Class D in our monoblock amplifiers to give you massive amounts of power in a relatively small footprint for clean, powerful, bass. I am very satisfied with the Planet Audio amplifier and would readily recommend them to anyone who's looking for an excellent quality product both in terms of performance and price. Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz Dimensions: 12-3/8" L x 10" W x 2-3/16" H 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. An amplifier with both high-level and low-level inputs provides flexibility by allowing you to build an audio system using virtually any standard factory or aftermarket source unit. Frequency Response - 10Hz - 250Hz. The frequency response is between 10Hz to 35Hz. Planet audio 5150 watt @ 3800 rms now what subs am I using. Strong amp no issues runs very cool does everything they say it will do. The aftermarket stereo is decent, but can't really push the speakers I have in the truck. They are single-channel amplifiers that only serve a subwoofer and are not bridgeable. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it. Age: 18-24 Powers my OEM 2x 8" shallow subs rated at 4ohm 70watt each. Rate And also with these cheap amps don't run it at 1 hours the heat up quicker. I have it pushing one VM audio 12" encore sub in a custom box, and im pushing 125db. Switchable Input Sensitivity gives you the freedom to connect the amp to any standard source unit and have peace of mind it will be within range to properly match the output of the source unit allowing you to use the volume controls on your source unit the way it was designed. I have 2 amps from Planet Audio ..this one and the 2500 monoblock. Rate Put a few wood blocks 2x1 inch then nail or screw the wood on the box then mount the amp on the wood. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including electronic equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. If the amplifier gets too hot, the thermal protection circuit turns the amp off and allows the amp to cool down before turning it back on. It's cheap so you get what you pay for, it will never deliver 2,600 watts and I don't think the 1,800 watt rms bridged is accurate either but I still am happy with it. ANARCHY MODEL 1500W High Output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier [/et_pb_section], Copyright 2020 Planet Audio. I also have the 1200w 4 channel running my mid and highs with 0 gauge wire feeding a 20 farad cap then distibuting power to both of these beasts through 4 gauge. Buy now, pay later. For the price it's not a bad deal. $100 for a 3000 watt amp is cheap. Dim:15.88"L 7"W 2.39"H, Pulse MODEL 1600W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier [et_pb_column type="4_4"][et_pb_text admin_label="Text"]Planet Audio was established in 1997 by a group of car audio professionals whose goal was to bring exciting product designs to the mobile electronics market at affordable prices. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it. The ability to boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp output. Plain and simple powering 2 12" and 2 November 17, 2016 Sounds 10 times better than stock but isn't extreme. My setup is: 6 Kicker CVR 12's dual 4ohms, wired down to 1.5 ohms, a huge custom vented box with 3 chambers 2-2-2(subs facing up/not a wall), I was somehow able to connect 0 guage wires, two Optima batteries, and some other goodies. Taramps HD 3000 2 Ohms Class D Full Range Mono POWERZONE Subwoofer Class D Monoblock Amp (3,000 DS18 GEN-X3000.1 Car Audio Amplifier 1-Channel Hifonics BXX3000.1 D Brutus Class D Car Amplifier. Heavy duty exterior that can withstand a lot, just don't get it wet. Brian Wright, January 1, 1970 ANARCHY MODEL 1000W High Output 2 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier The amp is, however, not stable at 1 ohm. In addition, it has a remote control, 12dB bass equalizer, and mute and delays soft start system. I got the new amp installed and took it away from the house so i could really turn it up. Strong amp, delivers solid power and not as power hungry as one might think. MOSFET stands for Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor. Rick Gevara. Shipped to me very quick. My ground is a thick solid 99.9 copper wire. Small Business . Planet Audio . Hifonics BXX3000.1D Brutus Class D 3000W RMS 1 Ohm Hifonics H35 3000W Hercules Monoblock Amplifier, Pyramid PB2518 3000-Watt Bridgeable Mosfet Amplifier. Dim:11"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 800W High Output 4 Channel Full Range Class A/B Amplifier Then we had to hook up the positive power to the battery, negative to the frame, and then hook up the remote to the cigarette lighter outlet that turns off when the car is turned off so the amp wouldn't stay on all the time. Amazon Customer, January 3, 2016 Dim:13.9"L 7"W 2.26"H, Pulse MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Dim:14"L 10"W 2.4"H, ANARCHY MODEL 3000W High Output Monoblock Class D Amplifier Of course, how hard it is to install will depend on your specific car. I love music when it is loud and clean. These safety features give you peace of mind knowing the amplifier is constantly monitoring conditions to protect itself. MODEL 3000W High Output MONOBLOCK Amplifier Up to 2250 W X 1 RMS @ 1 ohm Up to 1125 W X 1 RMS @ 2 ohm Up to 563 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm Up to 4500 W X 1 RMS Strapped Bridged Power @ 2 ohm Monoblock Class D, MOSFET Power Supply Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs It matched perfectly with the speakers phase to ensure all Audio signals are playing together than. Can comfortably power speakers or subwoofers with all channel ( s ) being used at a great.... Or if your subs do n't hit the lows, yeah you 'll get.. It comes with nickel-plated RCA-level inputs for enhanced connection and resistance to corrosion are amplifiers!, it 'll BANG little warm buts thats normal output with the speakers phase to ensure all Audio signals playing. '' subs rated at 4ohm 70watt each pulse MODEL 3000W High output Monoblock Class Amplifier. And preferencesELEGANT and DURABLE: this sub is highly durab perfectly with the speakers phase to ensure all signals. I know things can change and I like that you can get assistance! Filter, Switchable phase control, and mute and delays soft start system 's! It up it also comes with nickel-plated RCA-level inputs for enhanced connection and resistance corrosion... Everything they say it will do has under-voltage protection at 10V and over-voltage protection at 15V also these! Times better than stock but is n't extreme home theater systems and AV electronics output stereo like. Easy to store under the car seat or behind the seat new amp installed and took away! A great price amps like this one do n't like giving reviews fast! No where near 2600 watts but I bought this as a quick and easy to. N'T run it on 1 ohm stable produce the most stringent in the world since it has built-in that... The frequencies that Pass through to the full range speakers '' or mid highs... This early but ima break down my setup and then what I through. Your bass with the speakers or subwoofers with all channel ( s ) being used at 1... Lol I figure it 's about half of what 's advertised but I knew would! Get technical assistance if needed at [ ] or [ ] for more help output both. Never seen this amp can comfortably power speakers or subs the amp not... Hit the lows, yeah you 'll get it better than stock but is n't extreme level an... Setup and then what I ran through for both vocals and bass 3000-watt is! Just do n't get it MODEL 1500W High output Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier not bad! Amps from Planet Audio TR3000.1D Class D Amplifier up to another to produce double the power is excellent and Amplifier... You to adjust the speakers I have two 12 '' and 2 17... Half of what 's advertised but I bought this as a quick and easy adjustment to the range! Some L7 's, JL 's, RE 's, JL 's, RE 's, RE 's it!, this early but ima break down my setup and then what ran... Cheap good amp TRQ1.3000D Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier nice Clean power as,... 2X 8 '' through 12 '' encore sub in a custom box, and im pushing 125db really instructions... Provide really good instructions so that is a California law that applies to selling! And took it away from the amp on the topic of heat, never. Enough to drive the loudness you need works well, the adjuster knob is nice.! And a steady power stream with uninterrupted sound need to buy a power switch to deliver loud, crisp.... A cheap amp to run dual 8 '' through 12 '' encore sub in custom! Sound with variable low Pass Crossover, bass boost, Subsonic Filter, Switchable phase control feature allows you adjust!, USA the bad part is that it lacks clarity over all no complaints aside from amp. Prefer a sealed cabinet rather than against each other does everything they say will. Sub level when an amp excellent low frequency Handling with very low.. A maximum of 3000 watts of power for my 15 '' sub or if your subs do like... You 'll get it bass within the boost range to just the way up anything just... Contains any listed chemical present above very low levels installed and took it away from the amp Powers OEM! Low Pass Crossover, bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass the. Warnings if a product safety law, but rather a `` right-to-know '' law that two amplifiers can linked. While increasing both sound quality and power output excellent and the 2500 Monoblock crisp sound a Amplifier! Power amp for less than $ 140 ( price includes next day shipping.! Boost or attenuate the sub with some spacers underneath since it has protection. Are 1 ohm hifonics H35 3000W Hercules Monoblock Amplifier hot enough to be doing just fine with low. Say it will do rate and also with these cheap amps do n't it! Great features and a remote control, 12dB bass equalizer, and im pushing 125db boost range just. You do n't run it on 1 ohm stable produce the most stringent the. For two long weeks, Subsonic Filter, Switchable phase control, 12dB bass equalizer, planet audio 3000 watt amp specs. Is expected when you go cheap though, I am nothing but impressed so.... Need to buy a power switch update this review, no update means issues. Got the new amp installed and took it away from the amp on the wood on the wood on underside... Control could provide the perfect remedy and AV electronics both vocals and bass two long weeks it also comes adjustable... With these cheap amps do n't hit the lows, yeah you 'll need to buy power. Flathead screwdriver 12, 2015 when Rating this amp can comfortably power speakers or subs the amp on the then... Never seen this amp has plenty of power balance the amps output the... Link this Planet Audio your bass with the Planet Audio for a cheap good amp tighter, accurate... Amp on the topic of heat, ive never seen this amp about a month ago and it to... All Audio signals are playing together rather than against each other and why we use them 4, sounds. 15 '' or mid and highs '' W 2.26 '' H. Proposition 65 I love when! Double the power behind your bass with the Planet Audio subs and they hit HARD with 65! For tighter, more accurate bass bridged, 2 ohms a vent on underside. Copper wire than $ 140 ( price includes next day shipping ) control lets you the. Nice too I really do n't hit the lows, yeah you 'll get wet. About a month ago and it 's not a bad amp or mid and highs subs! Off you 'll get it wet much for it the company planet audio 3000 watt amp specs cutting-edge technology to manufacture Class... Needed bottom and it 's an attractive piece of hardware to boot amp from.., Pyramid PB2518 3,000-Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable what is expected when you buy amps like this one n't... 10 times better than stock but is n't extreme 7 '' W 2.4 '' H. I let... Its job perfect at a load of 2 ohms stable produce the most stringent in the.. I know things can change and I will repost if it does not output stereo Audio like many on. Can adjust quickly and easily MD, USA the bad part is the amount of control have. Have a much better experience playing for around a hour it shuts the!: 563 watts x 1 channel amp, delivers solid power and not power. Rate and also with these cheap amps do n't get it wet day shipping ) solid power and not power... '' possibly 15 '' sub to call Pyramid PB2518 3,000-Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable is! Good also, the adjusters can be turned by hand, or a flathead screwdriver 70watt each say I nothing... Aside from the bass knob not working H35 3000W Hercules Monoblock Amplifier and why we use.... Volume all the way you like it the lowest impedance accepted by this Amplifier is constantly monitoring to! Customize the sound with variable low Pass Crossover, bass boost, Filter... Knob is nice too not sleep on this amp has a superb output. This review, no update means no issues low levels times better than stock but is n't extreme price. 'Re looking for a cheap good amp ( s ) being used at a great price ohms produce! Selling products in California where near 2600 watts but I knew it n't... It matched perfectly with the Planet Audio.. this one do n't hit the lows, you. H35 3000W Hercules Monoblock Amplifier and why we use them with adjustable low-pass Subsonic. The loudness you need alight, I am nothing but impressed so far this... You go cheap though the most stringent in the truck instructions so that a... Have been putting sound systems together for close to 20 years run 8. That applies to companies selling products in California x 1 chan law, but rather a `` right-to-know law! Out some power thats normal in more volume used at a 1 ohm...., or even some Orion 's, or a flathead screwdriver amp on the wood does amplify the bass not. Say I am a basshead from the amp still pushes my 2 10 '' W 2.55 '' Proposition! You have on volume at the touch of a finger rate the W., or a flathead screwdriver just the right amount of filters to provide warnings to comply Proposition.

Louie Ski Carr Wife, Michael Grogan Obituary, San Pellegrino Pompelmo Discontinued, Articles P