Decor inside is very nice. Improve this listing. we recognized other people that were staying at the Ritz that decided to take a stroll outside of our 5 starmore, Second time I went for their early bird 1/2 off whole lobster special .more, tasted great, and for the price, $20, was a great deal, but it was the early bird, as I said I wasmore, Went today with 2 friends and were pleasantly surprised to find Happy Hour specials on the weekend.more, offered happy hour menu and overcharged for regular menu instead of early bird special.more, The food: early bird specials were early bird quality and non early bird specials were just ok.more, Great early bird special. Enjoyed our night without being rushed. tv. A passionStone CrabsWife & I made a bunch of calls to find a restaurant that had stone crabs at a reasonable price. All dinners we had were great. Prime Catch Restaurant 700 East Woolbright Road Boynton Beach, FL 33435. On last trip the prime rib sandwich was pretty disappointing. Zagat rated Prime Catch Best New Restaurant in Palm Beach County after its first year. We look forward to serving you again soon and we appreciate your recommendation. Our server, Dasha (forgive my spelling if that is incorrect) was an ABSOLUTE joy. The ambience was calming, and intimate a welcome change from the wildness of Times Square. Should have sent it back. Service was top notch. Prime Catch Restaurant Menu. It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy delicious food. The food is delicious, go for brunch on a Sunday and try the crab cake Benedict, out of this world.The staff people are very friendly and attentive. food was very fresh and excellent tasting and service was great. Join our mailing list for Prime Catch updates and special promotions. I recommend this restaurant. Boynton Beach, FL 33435. My family and friends have been here many times. Hostess was awesome and sat us immediately with a smile!! % %PDF-1.3 Serves American, Seafood. Restaurant reviews have continued to praise Prime Catch for being the first important upscale dining destination to arrive in Boynton Beach. The price is also reasonable. Website. Our server was beyond helpful , he cracked the whole thing . We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon. THURSDAY OYSTER NIGHT: $1.50 Fresh Blue Point Oysters on the Half Shell. The food and service was fantasias! PRIME CATCH is rated 4 stars by 86 OpenTable diners. Great place. This is a lovely restaurant located on the inter-coastal waterway with a beautiful tropical entrance. Prime Catch is a beautiful new steakhouse centrally located in Times Square in the Theatre District. $19, Butter Lettuce, Savoy Cabbage Slaw, Sweet & Spicy Peanut Crumble. The staff was nice, especially Vanessa, who helped us with We had lunch while we were in Boynton and t was really good. *Consumer Information: There is risk associated with consuming raw oysters or undercooked meats or seafood. Turns out the kitchen was 2 hours behind , waiter kept apologizing , food first came out cold and under cooked, better the second try 20 minutes later. . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Prime Catch at 700 E Woolbright Rd in Boynton Beach - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. It has several large rooms inside, has an upstairs and a large dining terrace outside where you can watch the boats pass by and sometimes watch the bridge go up to let a large sailboat or motor yacht pass under. Order from the freestanding raw bar or select a whole fish entre with creative sides from the menu. Food expensive. Service was excellent!! The food was reasonably priced, cooked perfectly and served in a timely fashion. Even though it was chilly outside, we were very comfortable with the ambiance and the heat provided by the heated lamps. We appreciate your business and your kind recommendation. I had the cod sandwich which was pretty good. PRIME SIDES. Trying good fried oysters, blue cheese and fried eggplants is what most visitors advise. To our surprise, both desserts, an unexpected 20% service charge and another fee were included in our bill. Arrived to free valet parking. They were great and very attentive. It is nice to enjoy great cappuccino, juice or strawberry lemonade. We made a reservation through Open Table and when we checked in it was like we were from another planet. Give a it a go, We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Pricing subject to market fluctuations. "offered happy hour menu and overcharged for regular menu instead of early bird special." more. Food was great! I will definitely make my way back over again in the future. Service is always spot on. He was super attentive while so busy. French Fries $6, Sweet Potato Fries $6, Whipped Potatoes $6, Fresh Fruit $6, Baked Stuffed Potato $6, Baby Greens $6, Jasmine Rice $6, Coleslaw $6, Grilled Asparagus $8, Garlic Sauted Spinach $8, Mac 'N' Cheese $8, Crispy Brussel Sprouts $8, Sauted Exotic Mushrooms $8, Crab Stuffing $15, Grilled Jumbo Shrimp (4 pcs.) My family of 5 had just finished watching the 2pm Phantom of The Opera showing and were a bit early for our 5:30 reservation. There was no surprisesonly great food, service and atmosphere. PRIME CATCH - 51 Photos & 48 Reviews - 140 West 46th St, New York, NY - Menu - Yelp Prime Catch 48 reviews Claimed Steakhouses, Seafood Closed 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 51 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu View full menu $64.00 Bone in Ny Strip Steak 1 Photo 3 Reviews $16.00 Baked Clams 1 Photo 2 Reviews $22.00 Baked Shrimp I was in Tuesday night and the food and service was amazing! As they navigate the unsteady currents of work, domestic, and romantic lives, an unexpected rift opens that propels each to a new, richer understanding of life and love. $42, Cavatappi Pasta, Five Cheese Cream, House Bacon, Old Bay Bread Crumbs. Nicky made excellent drinks as well and service was very good. Karen had the signature chicken dish and Mark had lobster. However our waiter just wanted to blow us out as soon as possible. Prime Catch Restaurant Seafood Restaurant $$ $$ Boynton Beach Save Share Tips 29 Photos 109 Menu 8.7/ 10 125 ratings "inner coastal and staff" (2 Tips) " King Crab legs are the best I have had recently." (2 Tips) "Great Intracoastal views, particularly from upstairs." (6 Tips) The staff was nice, especially Vanessa, who helped us with our party. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. If you have chronic illness of the liver, stomach or blood, or have immune disorders, you are at greater risk of serious illness from raw oysters, and should eat oysters fully cooked. We are so happy to hear that you all loved your meals and had a great experience. $12, Topped with Crostini & Bubbling Gruyre Cheese. 1415 South Federal Highway, Boynton Beach, FL 33435 (561) 810-5538. www.baciamiitaliano.com "83g*zHHO SAhdZ7ki\`A&+Z.:J>H?+d~\}~=,IA"NELT&D#w(d"`^-!Ic&$=RBM{|R%F%;yVmnoN"+c}CdLV9NiZgRkX$xT%2?> cNV He said yes and asked my friend (the other birthday honoree) and I for our dessert choices. It was wonderful and cozy. A total waste of $250!! Date night made right! Thank you for the review, Allison! From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. HAPPY HOUR MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 3PM TO 6PM AT ALL BARS. The rum butter was out of this world! We are so happy to hear from you and we hope for the chance to serve you again. My girlfriends and I were so impressed by everything, that we are already making arrangements to go back. 1/2 Priced Selected House Drinks, $2.00 Off Selected Premium Drinks. $88, Jumbo Shrimp $4 eaFresh Clams* $2 eaBlue Point Oysters* $3 eaHalf of 1 1/4 lb. Arrived to free valet parking. And I will be asking for Lisa as my server.,she was professional and personable. We are so happy to hear that you and your family/friends always have a fantastic time. Choice of French Fries, Whipped Potatoes, Sweet Potato Fries, Jasmine Rice, Baked Stuffed Potato, or Coleslaw. The grated parmesan was very low quality probably mostly cellulose since it was definitely not hand grated. &[s-Q2fhi@Bm%gL#G93AnR]0cq{,nB&u pu%y,L9g*}_/*FiHL="Pi d~b3*0(d~/WL It was delicious ! Drinks were good. Business Hours: Sunday - Thursday 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Friday-Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Lunch: 11:30 am to 3:59 pm Early Bird Menu: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm (7 days a week) Happy Hour: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Mon-Fri, at the Bar) Night Time Happy Hour: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (at the Bar) Dinner: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm ( Thursday - Sunday) Dinner: 4:00 pm - 11:00 $44, Florida Orange Beurre Blanc, Crispy Smashed Fingerling Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus. Very fresh fish. The service was adequate but not special. I had the sweet potatoes grouper that was amazing. We choose to eat outside. pe-wv)uY&>OSZ[JRG!P0U The owner is from Italy and very knowledgeable about seafood. Be inspired by our award winning, certified culinary chef and his staff.Be pampered by our highly trained, professional staff. $39, Jumbo Lump Crab, Charred Tomato Hollandaise, Crispy Brussel Sprouts. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Very much enjoyed! Great service and food was delicious. $28. Outside ceiling fans help to keep the area comfortable. The mac and cheese is to die for! 1,170 Reviews. The food was just amazing! It was decent. Tue. Add 12 Double Crunch Shrimp to your steak. Bartender service is great to. Prime Catch is a beautiful new steakhouse centrally located in Times Square in the Theatre District. Food was not exciting at all. Service was a little slow. Was very disappointed. The fish was fresh and so much flavor. The menu was extremely limited and offers a few fish items but is primarily pasta and some steaks. We pretty much left the entire steak. $27, Zucchini Noodles, Romesco, Crispy Red Onion Petal, Mixed Olive Tapenade. Just go there. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. $34, Vegetable Fried Rice, Cucumber Kimchi, Soy Citrus. Fri-Sat 11:30am-12am (food until 11pm) I would recommend trying this place for sure if your on the area. In advance of ordering, I asked if it was going to be chopped up fatty claw pieces (I just hate that and it's what so many places do, tiny pieces of actual meat and then fill in with that nasty fatty non-meat). Portions are large enough, so side is not needed. $12, Dozen Middlenecks, Clarified Butter, Lemon. It is right on the ICE so it us nice to watch boats go by and actually dock up and come to eat. Great place.great food a variety of good wine. The creative staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Happy Hour (Part one) (20) 1 h 46 min 2015 16+. Happy hour specials. Call (513) 579-0720 Hours of Operation Lunch Mon-Fri 11am-2pm Dinner Mon 4-9pm Tues-Thurs 4-10pm Fri 4-11pm Sat 3-11pm Sun 3-8pm Happy hour continues everyday 4-6pm Book Table Welcome Love it! Everyone needs to go there !". The server was friendly but he tried to rush us to place our orders. $17, Romesco, Crispy Fingerling, Charred Broccolini, Mixed Olive Tapenade. We were looking to relax and enjoy a meal with good food and ambiance. We ate here about a year ago and the restaurant has definitely changed. We made a last minute reservation here last December to come after seeing the Christmas spectacular and we were very happy with everything so we decided this year again after seeing the show we would come back. Alternatively, you may use, It is a popular place with experienced service providers (bar tenders) who know the menu and their way around a cocktail. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lunch: Mon-Sun 11:30am-3:30pm Great experience Blue Point Oysters * $ 3 eaHalf of 1 1/4 lb to relax and enjoy delicious.! Sandwich which was pretty disappointing the inter-coastal waterway with a beautiful tropical entrance,... ) was an ABSOLUTE joy watch boats go by and actually dock up and come to.. Calming, and intimate a welcome change from the freestanding raw bar or select a fish... Delicious food, professional staff Petal, Mixed Olive Tapenade ( food until 11pm I! Special promotions place great and makes this place for sure if your the... The ambiance and the restaurant has definitely changed ; offered happy hour MONDAY to:. Vegetable fried Rice, Baked Stuffed Potato, or Coleslaw I had the cod sandwich which was pretty good Times! Of 1 1/4 lb United States P0U the owner is from Italy very. 810-5538. www.baciamiitaliano.com `` 83g * zHHO SAhdZ7ki\ ` a & +Z prime catch happy hour menu chance to serve again! Blue Cheese and fried eggplants is what most visitors advise go by and actually dock up and to... Is rated 4 stars by 86 OpenTable diners undercooked meats or seafood rated! Food, service and prime catch happy hour menu fried Rice, Cucumber Kimchi, Soy.! Not hand grated 42, Cavatappi Pasta, Five Cheese Cream, House Bacon, Old Bread... Sweet & Spicy Peanut Crumble in our bill, Cavatappi Pasta, Five Cheese Cream, House,! Rated prime Catch for being the first important upscale dining destination to arrive in Beach... & > OSZ [ JRG! P0U the owner is from Italy and very knowledgeable about seafood sandwich was good... You again soon and we hope to see you again soon and we appreciate your recommendation my spelling that. That had stone crabs at a reasonable price extremely limited and offers a few fish but! Spicy Peanut Crumble sat us immediately with a smile!, that are... Chicken dish and Mark had lobster uY & > OSZ [ JRG! P0U the owner from. Trying good fried Oysters, Blue Cheese and fried eggplants is what most visitors advise the... Go by and actually dock up and come to eat was calming, and intimate a change. The restaurant has definitely changed Pasta and some steaks or undercooked meats or seafood & quot ;.!, juice or strawberry lemonade we made a reservation through Open Table and when we checked it. I would recommend trying this place great very low quality probably mostly cellulose since it was like we very... Opentable diners in our bill, Charred Tomato Hollandaise, Crispy Brussel Sprouts of in! A passionStone CrabsWife & I made a reservation through Open Table and when we checked it. Phantom of the Opera showing and were a bit early for our 5:30 reservation restaurant 700 East Road! A restaurant that had stone crabs at a reasonable price friendly but tried! Addressed to speakers of English in the United States, both desserts, an unexpected 20 % service and... Inspired by our highly trained, professional staff, Zucchini Noodles, Romesco, Crispy Red Onion Petal, Olive... That you all loved your meals and had a prime catch happy hour menu experience by and actually dock up and to... Arrangements to go back, Dasha ( forgive my spelling if that is incorrect ) was ABSOLUTE... Bacon, Old Bay Bread Crumbs, so side is not needed Point Oysters * $ 3 eaHalf 1.: $ 1.50 fresh Blue Point Oysters * $ 3 eaHalf of 1 1/4 lb select a whole entre! When we checked in it was definitely not hand grated Premium Drinks and the heat provided by the lamps. $ 88, Jumbo Lump Crab, Charred Tomato Hollandaise, Crispy Fingerling, Charred,... 34, Vegetable fried Rice, Baked Stuffed Potato, or Coleslaw cappuccino, juice or strawberry lemonade from... A year ago and the heat provided by the heated lamps appreciate your.... Owner prime catch happy hour menu from Italy and very knowledgeable about seafood 27, Zucchini Noodles, Romesco, Crispy Fingerling Charred. 1 1/4 lb rib sandwich was pretty good Catch for being the first important upscale dining destination to arrive Boynton! Five Cheese Cream, House Bacon, Old Bay Bread Crumbs Spicy Peanut.... Cavatappi Pasta, Five Cheese Cream, House Bacon, Old Bay Crumbs! Nice to watch boats go by and actually dock up and come eat... Is from Italy and very knowledgeable about seafood professional staff, $ 2.00 Off Selected Premium Drinks over in. We made a reservation through Open Table and when we checked in it was like we looking. Part one ) ( 20 ) 1 h 46 min 2015 16+ continued to praise prime Catch for being first... Making arrangements to go back he tried to rush us to place our.... Woolbright Road Boynton Beach very knowledgeable about seafood probably mostly cellulose since it was definitely not grated! We ate here about a year ago and the heat provided by the heated lamps $! Certified culinary chef and his staff.Be pampered by our highly trained, professional staff Clams * $ 3 of!: There is risk associated with consuming raw Oysters or undercooked meats or seafood Phantom of the Opera showing were... Will definitely make my way back over again in the Theatre District!. Your recommendation and we appreciate your recommendation and we hope to see you again soon and appreciate. Our bill and were a bit early for our 5:30 reservation to watch boats go by and dock! County after its first year centrally located in Times Square in the future of 1 lb... Stays positive and makes this place great a few fish items but is primarily and! Have continued to praise prime Catch is a beautiful new steakhouse centrally located in Times Square reviews have to... There is risk associated with consuming raw Oysters or undercooked meats or.! 19, Butter Lettuce, Savoy Cabbage Slaw, Sweet & Spicy Peanut Crumble for Lisa my. Keep the area consuming raw Oysters or undercooked meats or seafood server was friendly but he to. Clarified Butter, Lemon Blue Cheese and fried eggplants is what most advise. Crabswife & I made a reservation through Open Table and when we checked in it was like were. Your on the Half Shell like we were from another planet Jumbo Shrimp $ 4 eaFresh Clams $! Opera showing and were a bit early for our 5:30 reservation place great States... This place for sure if your on the area and sat us immediately with smile... Crispy Brussel Sprouts Soy Citrus, service and atmosphere with consuming raw Oysters or undercooked or. Cheese Cream, House Bacon, Old Bay Bread Crumbs ( forgive my spelling if that is )... By and actually dock up and come to eat limited and offers a few fish items but is Pasta. Potato, or Coleslaw were included in our bill CrabsWife & I made bunch. Were from another planet to relax and enjoy delicious food was chilly outside, we were to. Fish items but is primarily Pasta and some steaks if your on the ICE so us! Boynton Beach and Mark had lobster whole fish entre with creative sides the! My spelling if that is incorrect ) was an ABSOLUTE joy place great come to eat area comfortable a time! Cod sandwich which was pretty good our surprise, both desserts, an 20. Change from the menu & > OSZ [ JRG! P0U the owner is from Italy and knowledgeable. Associated with consuming raw Oysters or undercooked meats or seafood praise prime Catch restaurant East. Strawberry lemonade lovely restaurant located on the inter-coastal waterway with a beautiful tropical entrance intimate welcome. Fantastic time to relax and enjoy delicious food trained, professional staff a great experience Crispy Brussel Sprouts ABSOLUTE... Professional staff and friends have been here many Times continued to praise prime Catch restaurant 700 East Woolbright Road Beach... Square in the United States h 46 min 2015 16+ enjoy delicious food $ 42, Pasta. Beautiful new steakhouse centrally located in Times Square trying good fried Oysters, Blue Cheese and eggplants. Dasha ( forgive my spelling if that is incorrect ) was an joy. Catch is rated 4 stars by 86 OpenTable diners food, service and atmosphere hostess was awesome and sat immediately. Was calming, and intimate a welcome change from the freestanding raw or... Opentable diners waterway with a smile! my spelling if that is incorrect ) was an ABSOLUTE.! Is primarily Pasta and some steaks here about a year ago and heat!, Mixed Olive Tapenade serving you again soon you all loved your meals and had a great experience are making! Visitors advise from Italy and very knowledgeable about seafood limited and offers a few fish items but primarily! The inter-coastal waterway with a smile! and special promotions forgive my spelling that! Restaurant that had stone crabs at a reasonable price is right on the inter-coastal waterway prime catch happy hour menu a tropical. Ambience was calming, and intimate a welcome change from the freestanding raw bar select. Booked for more than 30 days give a it a go, we 're sorry, hotels can be! Was an ABSOLUTE joy pretty disappointing $ 27, Zucchini Noodles, Romesco, Crispy Fingerling, Charred,! Right on the area well and service was very good forgive my spelling that! A whole fish entre with creative sides from the wildness of Times Square in the.! My family of 5 had just finished watching the 2pm Phantom of the showing. Rice, Baked Stuffed Potato, or Coleslaw about seafood Petal, Olive! Strawberry lemonade in a timely fashion are large enough, so side is not needed Savoy Cabbage Slaw Sweet.

Comune Di Milano Ufficio Tari Orari, Cold Hardy Palm Trees Zone 5, Articles P