stopped into the continental for lunch, the food and service were great. Web544 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02116. From Business: About Addis Red Sea & Ethiopia Addis Red Sea is one of Boston's only authentic Ethiopian restaurants. You would sit down at your table, read the menu and when you were ready to place your dinner order, you would lift up the red telephone and give your order to the person on the phone? Saugus, MA 01906. I took my wife there for our first dinner out and now I was planning to spend our 20th anniversary there. Most are from the 1930's-1980's. Gnocchi are pillows, and you start the meal with an overflowing bread basket of fresh homemade bread and breadsticks. NEW YORK, N. Y. WETHERSFIELD, CONN. . The Continental's still worth a trip and I miss the woman with the too-many-cigarettes voice at the Hilltop. I am planning a trip back to Mass. 325 Main Street Saugus, MA 01906. Posted on 7/10/13 OPEN Daily 6:30am - 2:30pm. After The Tasty! Helen C wrote: It's sad to go to the Hilltop and see how little business they have. FOR SALE! WebIron Town Diner is a landmark casual dining destination in Saugus serving breakfast all day 6am-3pm! RCL wrote: Jasper's, Salamander, Romagnoli's Table, Fig's, Cricket's at Quincy Market. He died a month later. I also miss both Aku Aku's. Coach Grill. Get directions. TheRed Coach Grill logowas influenced by the pre-Revolutionary war period. Caruso's- Melrose (Zazza pizza and VHS tapes of the blizzard of '78). Italian food we ate at home. Amalfie's on Westland Ave. jack wrote: 781-558-2070. Everywhere you look, you see weirdness, including a leaning tower of pizza (not Pisa), a string of no-tell motels, a huge dinosaur guarding a miniature golf course, a bunch of plastic cows, and a huge ship near the Lynnfield border that used to be a restaurant. Chef Chandler's on Dartmouth Street in Boston. - Early 1960's .. Current location of Kelly's Roast Beef on Rt.1 Southbound 108108 18 comments Share /* Question and Answer Pages: Middle, created 9/3/08 */ It's not gourmet meals but good food. Gator wrote: Red Coach Realty is located in Saugus, MA and can be reached at: 781-233-3331.Get more information on Red Coach Realty by viewing our in-depth profile. Dini's and Michael's Waterfront. A gun battle resulted when the robbers ran out the back door and found five officers waiting. Officer Augustine J. Belmonte was shot and killed and another officer was seriously wounded in a gun battle with three armed robbery suspects. Mike B. said: Hours Monday Thursday | 4:30 9 p.m. Friday | 4:30 p.m. 10 p.m. Saturday | 11 a.m. 10 p.m. Posted on 9/26/06 Bishop's, European, Closed Mt Vernon locations, Jack & Marion's, Simeone's. Although it began as an individual restaurant, Howard Johnson's turned it into a chain with an eventual thirty-two restaurants. Lynn (5 miles) Malden (6 miles) Medford (9 miles) Peabody (10 miles) Salem (11 miles) Somerville (11 miles) Woburn (12 miles) Portofino's in Malden Square. WHA said: The best part about Hilltop Steak House is my childhood memories of hearing over the loudspeaker "Sioux City pahty ah fouh ya tables ready." Condition is as pictured. Red Coach Realty 92 Walnut Street Saugus Main top of page. Cottage Crest, Waltham Cathay City, Randolph, Skip Jacks, Newton, John wrote: Fast delivery, full service customer support. Fast delivery, full service customer support. There used to be a Howard Johnson's car hop on the north bound side of the rotary. One suspect, 24, was found guilty of first degree murder and sentenced to life on October 10, 1969. eBay item number: 234732066242 Item specifics Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. Posted on 4/3/13 Although it began as an individual restaurant, Howard Johnson's turned it into a chain with an eventual thirty-two restaurants. Claimed. 5 preliminary round contest. @GemGravure wrote: The Old Spaghetti Factory Remember the shredded Mizithra Cheese and burned butter dish. Red Coach Realty | Real Estate Office Details | MLSPIN. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Red Coach Realty locations in Saugus, MA. Does anyone remember it? 1 for Donatello. Shava Nerad wrote: But on November 27, 1950, just four days after Thanksgiving, a massive fire leveled the restaurant. Had one of the best meals of my life at Zinc. Ten Restaurants That Changed Americaby Paul Freedman. Authentic Cuban food in a nice and friendly atmosphere. Route 1 in Saugus, for better or for worse, is a memorable road. Mucho Gusto on Boylston Street, late '90s. I remember the Hilltop and the loudspeaker too! Bob Lee's Islander RP wrote: gs wrote: El Phoenix Room, Comm. Howard Johnson's Restaurant. These locations included New York City and Miami. Shop with confidence. Posted on 2/17/12 The Tasty in Harvard Square, seconded. Also in Boston, Framingham, Saugus, Hingham, Wayland, Hyannis, Middleboro MA; Yonkers, New York City NY; Fort Lauderdale, Miami FL. Description: Vintage Matchbook Red Coach Grill Boston Saugus Wayland Massachusetts 1950s Collectible. (Red Raven's) Love Noodle in Salem. www.coachgrill.com. Pierro's then Brothers then Donatello. Select cuts of meat, lobster, seafoods, Purcell's in Boston, General Glover, Swampscott, Red Coach Grill, Parker's in Reading for their clams, fried chicken, onion rings - yumm! Blackies Deli Mattapan Square, joey tugs wrote: Long, long ago there was even an amusement park, Kiddie Ranch, just north of the Essex Street exit. Posted on 8/8/10 Edit business info. Although it began as an individual restaurant, Howard Johnson's turned it into a chain with an eventual thirty-two restaurants. Joe Tecci's 325 Main Street Saugus, MA 01906. Bob L said: He was paroled on August 3, 1983. How can you all have forgotten Putnam Pantry, home of the make your sundae. kmb said: I'm still heartbroken. Uncle Petes, especially the old DQ in East Boston (Posted by hiddenboston),