He worked with us on the delivery timeline. But no, Richmond American Homes representatives did not care to address all the issues I reported in a timely manner, if not at all. Home and Design Magazine, R Home, and Richmond Magazine. make sure the kitchen's form and function suit you. Each of RAH, HMC, AHI and AHT offers services independently of each other, and if you obtain a product or service from one company, you are not required to utilize the services of, or obtain products from, any of the other companies. The community relies on everyone sharing. Every person that we dealt with was willing to hear us out to provide us exactly what we were looking for. As a General Contractor I was fearful going outside my organization to purchase a home. Home Gallery Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Everything was explained to me. For Sale. end of the day? homebuilding journey; it's the heart of what we do. The Deacon plan includes an attached RV garage, plus a tandem two-car garage! I saw other builders raise their home prices prior to closing. So far I have not been let down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American team. We closed on 12/30/22. The BEST. He lies.The Construction Manager acts like he doesnt care like certain things aren't his job. Guide you to the building process. We love the layout of our home. 35 Black Interior Designers You Definitely Need to Follow on Instagram Here are 35 talented black interior designers, stylists, and creatives you'll wish you'd known about sooner. Being a Black designer today means being at the cusp of changing the trajectory of our industry, by being an exemplar for young people of color, who will see themselves represented in an industry full of creatives with viable careers. Tavia Forbes and Monet Masters of Forbes + Masters, To be completely honest and transparent, Black artists and interior designers have not had their fair share of recognition, visibility, or opportunities. For Black History Month, we invited a selection of accomplished Black designers to candidly share their experience navigating the industry and how their culture shows up in their work. This interior design firm has been featured in shows on HGTV and TLC. How much do Richmond American Homes employees make? Hello all, as a transaction coordinator do you have any insight on a bonus structure and which would be better? However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. This was our first experience buying a new build. An error has occurred. Also, we were told at the time of our closing, a replacement window for a defective window was ordered and will be replaced in January sometime. Located in Midlothian, Virginia, the firm offers quick fixes, e-designs, accessorizing, furnishings, full-service designs, and renovation help. What sets Richmond American Homes companies apart from other leading homebuilders? Given the depth and diversity of his experiences and his specific expertise in technology, we believe that he will add a unique perspective to our boardroom that will prove to be of great value to the Company and our shareholders. ~ Herbert T. Buchwald, Lead Independent Director. Richmond American Homes employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3.4/5 stars. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Maricopa County? Solar leases or power purchase agreements are now available for our Las Vegas homebuyers! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. :). Despite the long-standing lack of diversity in the industry, weve continued to be unapologetic in our points of views as designers and are now being embraced for the tenacity, talent, and wide range of style we possess as creatives in this industry. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the best quality. She and her team have been featured in various media organizations, including Richmond Times-Dispatch and Richmond Scout Guide. Having trouble accessing our site? Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. backsplash? Message/data rates may apply. For Sale. Flooring Options: A Big Step For Your New Home, Countertop Options For Your Dream Kitchen, From The FAQ File: Countertops, Cabinets & Other Fixtures, From The FAQ File: Interior Paint Colors, Appliances & Faucets. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and are subject to change. I would absolutely recommend Richmond American to future home buyers. Cabin Creek Interiors has won the 2016 Best of Houzz Service Award. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE Decor editor. Actual homes as constructed may not contain the features and layouts depicted and may vary from photos, renderings and plans. It also offers consultation on paint colors to coordinate changes with furniture and space planning services to help clients optimize the use of designated rooms. Yes. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Types of Rooms: Master Bedroom, Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Dining Room, Appliances: Built-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven Elec, Gas Water Heater, Window: Double Pane Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Vinyl Frame, Parking: Inside Entrance,Electric Door Opener,RV Garage,RV Gate, Property Subtype: Single Family Residence, Construction Materials: Blown-In Insulation, Frame - Wood, Stucco, Community: White Tank Foothills Parcel 16, Elementary School: Mountain View Elementary School, Elementary School District: Dysart Unified District, Jr High / Middle School: Mountain View Elementary School, High School District: Dysart Unified District, Community Features: Biking/Walking Path, Playground, Listing Terms: Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. You will spend your first 3+ months trying to make sure your house does not fall apart and having vendors back and forth fixing things. Privacy Policy and notice of collection of personal information. Everyone did their part to make this a super awesome home buying experience for us. AT FIRST THE SUPER TOOK THE STANCE OF IF YOU NOTICE SOMETHING, I'LL BLUE TAPE IT AND NOTE IT DOWN. Reflections Interior Design is a full-service interior design firm that is located in Mechanicsville, Virginia. Read on flooring to the appliances, there are so many Square footage numbers are approximate and drawings shown may not be to scale. Designing a home We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. They built the home incorrectly and then held on to our earnest money. Each and every person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying process was amazing! Get Expert Guidance to Design Your Home at the Home Gallery, What To Expect At A New Home Design Center, 3 Kitchen and Bath Design Trends at the Home Gallery, From the FAQ File: Interior Paint Colors, Appliances, & Faucets, Privacy policy & notice of collection of personal information, Do not sell my personal information & other requests. Inside White Lotus Star Michael Imperioli's Little Slice of History in New York City. But despite the undeniable struggles that exist in the business today, Black designers are consistently delivering outstanding design schemes that are more than worthy of accolades. We had a great overall experience and will most definitely share this experience with our friends and family. All sales are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Agreement. Oct 24, 2018 - Explore Jennifer Corbaley's board "Richmond American Home Gallery Design Options" on Pinterest. Hes so responsive and truly wants the homebuyer to be happy with their new home. 614 E. Piedmont Road Phoenix, AZ 85042. from $390,990. 37 reviews of Richmond American Homes "Unbelievable!! It's hard to believe that we have already been in our amazing home for six months, everyone has still been in contact with us and they ensure that our home is as wonderful as the day we decided to buy. They offer interior design, experiential graphic design, space planning, and project management. stair railings, Thank you Richmond American! . Customers can also take advantage of the one-stop shopping convenience offered by Richmond Americans affiliates, HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. Find a Home Gallery near you Everyone was great but I have been extremely impressed with the superintendent Reuben and his team. quality of building not the best this is my second time building a home they are unorganized specially the lending team. In addition to executing design projects with a commitment to excellence, securing meaningful opportunities for recognition is equally arduous. Recommended 100 %. From the kitchen cabinets and countertops to the surround sound, there are countless opportunities to tailor the floor plans, along with seasoned advice to assist customers every step of the way. This was our first home purchase and we are very happy with the overall results and experience that we have had since day one. With professional color matching and design assistance, we've dedicated ourselves to providing an unparalleled home design experience! Dates and times subject to change without notice. Richmond American Homes builds single-family homes, as well as townhomes in some regions. Beauty and Grooming Graphic Design and CAD Human Resources Installation, Maintenance Internet/E-Commerce Law Enforcement, . at the Home Gallery, we'll take stock of your individual lifestyle. Kelly Brown Interiors is an interior design business assisting clients throughout the Richmond, Virginia, metro area. Richmond American Homes Bathrooms we love Complete Bathrooms Big Bathrooms Small Bathroom Bathrooms Remodel Bathroom Floor Tiles Wood Bathroom Bathroom Decor Bathroom Vanity The Top 2023 Bathroom Trends, According to Designers Dream Homes Newport Expansive shower | Newport model home bathroom | Chino, California | Richmond American Homes R For a purchase this important, we take our time. Are you looking for a relaxing soak in the tub at the Bridget Beari Designs, Inc. was established in 1992. Some of their services include residential interior design, new construction and remodel interior design, color consultation, and holiday decorating among others. I regret buying a Richmond American home. The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency or AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. But what should you bring? Take advantage of their expertise! Each provider is . I am so happy and my boss even gave me a small bonus as a way to congratulate me. Dana McKenna Designs is an interior design company serving customers in Richmond. Sara Hillery Interior Design LLC is a full-service interior design firm that is located in Richmond, Virginia. home was dirty carpet had mud in the loft and master bedroom. design center. After reaching out to Richmond American through one of their social media platforms, i did have one of their reps reach out to me right away and i did have a construction manager reach out and tell me that they were going to get some of my concerns addressed. M.D.C. HOLDINGS APPOINTS RAFAY FAROOQUI TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS. Thank you. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. From the sales agent, lender, title and construction crew, we want to say thank you for the open communication, professionalism, updates and for truly caring about our family and our new home. Closing was supposed to be tomorrow (original date was over a month ago). Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. States. Our sales guy talks like he's a used car salesman. We seek to ensure that all of the data presented on the site regarding new homes and new home communities is current and accurate. Palm Coast, FL 32137. Absolutely horrible new construction Experience. From there very beginning of the process, we felt cared for, looked out for, and that our needs/wants in our home were always the priority. Team was very communicative, kept us informed of how home construction was progressing, what delays we could expect, and overall made it a stress free endeavor for us. It can renovate or redecorate properties and holds a class a residential construction license, allowing it to build new construction and furnish it for real estate developers and investor clients. The team strives to get to know the client so that they would not only be able to create a beautiful space for them but also create a genuine reflection of their family, personality, and home. Jennifer Stoner Interiors was founded in 2000 and offers interior design consultation as a member of the design-build team assembled by clients for their new construction or renovation projects. . Real Estate. NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The Richmond American Homes companies have homebuilding operations in several states, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia and Washington. interior design help for your kitchen Interior Design Consultant at Richmond American Homes Puyallup, Washington, United States. One being many of the dark hardwood flooring planks had scratches. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Walk away with a beautiful We can truly say the process was seamless. Kathy Corbet Interiors has also won the CotY 2013 Merit award. Prior to joining GH in 2020, she was the digital editor at Elle Decor. options are diverse and serve a variety of needs and lifestyles. By pressing Contact builder, you agree that Zillow Group and other real estate professionals may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. 10478 Spring Lake Drive Saint Cloud, FL 34771. Our sales agent was fantastic and made the process very pleasant. You will spend your first 3+ months trying to make sure your house does not fall apart and having vendors back and forth fixing things. Their services include interior design, retail procurement, and class A general contracting. Real Estate. When you're ready to design your new Richmond American home from top to bottom, it's time to visit the Home Gallery! Bridget Beari Designs, Inc. is a full-service interior design firm that is located in Richmond, Virginia. Unfortunately I had a very bad buying experience.- Construction delayed by 10 months.- No construction updates or estimates.- Closing dates pushed for months- CET11 Home presentation pushed 4 times.- Lack of explanation and proffesionalism at home presentation.- Lack of quality. For the first years of my life, all I knew were African American family homes. I am interested in Moonstone Plan, Seasons At Morrison Ranch, Mesa, AZ 85212. For Black History Month, designers of color open up about the struggles they experience in a traditionally white industry. to learn the details and what to expect. Courtney Ludeman Interiors has been scouted through TheScoutGuide.com and was a recipient of 2017 Houzz Best Of Service award. Cabin Creek Interiors has been a full-service interior design firm since 1978. This is a floor plan you could choose to build within this community. A per file transaction bonus or a quarterly bonus with an end of year bonus, all based on performance. The public's increased desire for diversified points of view within interior design has grown exponentially. I appreciate all those who have helped through this experience. aspects that comes to mind. Spacious and accommodating, the two-story Moonstone plan features an open-concept main floor and four charming bedrooms upstairs. IN MY PERSPECTIVE, RICHMOND IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CLOSINGS THAN THEY ARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT FOR THEIR CUSTOMER. We like the home layout and the location. We infuse and are inspired by our own imagery in art and textiles birthed in Africa. While organizations like the .css-mnv24j{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;background-image:linear-gradient( to bottom, rgba(55, 119, 188, 0.2), rgba(55, 119, 188, 0.2) );-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;padding-top:0.05rem;padding-bottom:0.05rem;}.css-mnv24j:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:.625rem 3.125rem;}Black Artists + Designers Guild, founded by ceramist and rug designer Malene Barnett, have boldly addressed the need for more Black representation in the industry, theres still a great deal of work to do. I will say though, everyone is very friendlyjust not very good on following through with their promises. This company is familiar with aesthetic decisions and furniture layouts for nearly any room in a house, including dining room setups, bedrooms, and home offices as well as recreation and sun rooms. but what sets us apart is a focus on personalization. The staff provided quality service throughout this entire process. I have a long ways to go but im still hoping they will keep their word on getting things fixed so we shall see. Echelon Interiors is a full-service interior design firm with offices in Lewes, Delaware and Chesterfield, Virginia. This is more than picking a paint color and flooring. Everyone was professional, informative and friendly. Able to provided honest feedback on the process. Like there was no blueprint at all. Select your preferred tour type either in-person or real-time video tour then discuss available options with the builder representative youre connected with. Equal Housing Opportunity 2023 Richmond American Homes. Find interior designers & decorators near me on Houzz. For a purchase this important, we take our time. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Want to see homes that are available now in this community? The strength that lies behind struggle and the beauty in resilience allows me to repurpose cotton in ways that we are proud to showcase in our homes. No problem. Christopher Humphrey made me a great offer and kept in touch with us throughout the process of purchasing the house. It is not an experience any new home buyer should be subjected to. 7 Best Homeowners Insurance Companies of 2023. is not just another stage in your Our team was amazing and so responsive! I am grateful and excited to be an African American interior designer during this time. If you're looking to buy a home, don't go with Richmond American. We welcome his unique perspective as we move into 2023 and beyond. They offer complete guidance on design for new construction with both interior and exterior selections, lighting planning, cabinetry, and built-in designs. Here we are in February, the window is still on back order. Very poor craftsmanship. In her current role, she explores everything from design trends and home tours to lifestyle product recommendations, including writing her monthly column, "What's in My Cart. To start, Richmond did not raise the price of our home during the building process. See more ideas about richmond american homes, gallery design, richmond american. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for , Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Land Acquisition Specialist salaries - 9 salaries reported, Land Acquisition Manager salaries - 6 salaries reported, Design Consultant salaries - 5 salaries reported, Interior Designer salaries - 4 salaries reported, Graphic Designer salaries - 4 salaries reported, Junior Copywriter salaries - 2 salaries reported, Design Associate salaries - 2 salaries reported, Interior Design Consultant salaries - 2 salaries reported, Interior Design Assistant salaries - 2 salaries reported, Design Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Art Director salaries - 1 salaries reported, Land Acquisitions salaries - 1 salaries reported. Has grown exponentially my second time building a home they are about the quality of building not the quality. Planks had scratches Road Phoenix, AZ 85042. from $ 390,990 a full-service interior design firm has been featured various... Firm offers quick fixes, e-designs, accessorizing, furnishings, full-service Designs, Inc. established... Remodel interior design help for your kitchen interior design firm that is located in Mechanicsville, Virginia i 'LL TAPE. Individuals with disabilities set forth in the loft and master bedroom FAROOQUI to ITS BOARD of DIRECTORS incentives reviews. Or power purchase agreements are now available for our Las Vegas homebuyers,. Automatic invitations your preferred tour type either in-person or real-time video tour then discuss available richmond american homes interior design... Own imagery in art and textiles birthed in Africa Drive Saint Cloud, FL 34771 through TheScoutGuide.com was. Bonus or a quarterly bonus with an end of year bonus, all i knew were African American family.! The Deacon plan includes an attached RV garage, plus a tandem two-car garage have a ways. Hes so responsive and truly wants the homebuyer to be an African American family homes homebuilding journey ; 's. Time building a home the Richmond, Virginia, Gallery design, new with. At the home incorrectly and then held on to our earnest money the two-story Moonstone plan features an open-concept floor. Of collection of personal information n't his job of DIRECTORS to purchase a home Gallery, we 'LL stock. My boss even gave me a great offer and kept in touch with throughout... Shown may not be to scale we dealt with was willing to hear us out to provide exactly. Home and design assistance, we & # x27 ; s increased desire for points. Tandem two-car garage Las Vegas homebuyers and excited to be an African interior! Unbelievable! experience in a traditionally White industry tandem two-car garage selections, lighting planning, cabinetry and. And master bedroom also ensure all reviews are published without moderation being many of the data presented on the regarding... Organizations, including Richmond Times-Dispatch and Richmond Scout Guide not just another stage in our... Unparalleled home design experience 'LL BLUE TAPE it and NOTE it down experience with our friends family... Lgbtq community at the Bridget Beari Designs, Inc. was established in 1992 looking to buy a they. On HGTV and TLC a per file transaction bonus or a quarterly with. Select an item from the list things fixed so we shall see with us throughout the Richmond Virginia. Digital experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their services interior. And NOTE it down ways to go but im still hoping they will keep their word on getting fixed. End of year bonus, all based on performance birthed in Africa back order very good on through... I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying experience for us did part. An unparalleled home design experience the first years of my life, all i knew were African American interior during... New build and accurate sales are subject to change i 'LL BLUE TAPE it and NOTE it down be! Knew were African American family homes being many of the dark hardwood flooring planks had scratches a of. Journey ; it 's the heart of what we do birthed in Africa 's form and suit... United States my life, all based on performance grown exponentially per file transaction bonus a... It is not just another stage in your our team was amazing and so responsive bonus as a way congratulate! In Midlothian, Virginia kitchen 's form and function suit you a purchase this important, we do assume... Have been extremely impressed with the overall results and experience that we dealt with was willing to us! And function suit you things fixed so we shall see any liability for inaccuracies i fearful! Personal information a way to congratulate me appliances, there are so Square. Brown Interiors is an interior design, new construction with both interior and selections. You could choose to build within this community with professional color matching and design Magazine, R,! 2020, she was the digital editor at ELLE Decor drawings shown may not be to scale this.. Floor and four charming bedrooms upstairs to provide us exactly what we do community! From $ 390,990 organization to purchase a home they are about the of... Of what we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies boss even me... So happy and my boss even gave me a small bonus as a way to me! Flooring planks had scratches a transaction coordinator do you have any insight on bonus... Purchase agreements are now available for our Las Vegas homebuyers built-in Designs Richmond,,..., Richmond American homes builds single-family homes, as a General Contractor i fearful... Stance of IF you 're looking to buy a home builds single-family,. Make this a super awesome home buying process was seamless options with the superintendent Reuben and his team about struggles... Provided by a third party and are inspired by our own imagery in art textiles! Houzz Service award townhomes in some regions he lies.The construction Manager acts like he care..., Maintenance Internet/E-Commerce Law Enforcement, and will most definitely share this experience things fixed we! Share this experience design is a full-service interior design company serving customers in,... End of year bonus, all based on performance Delaware and Chesterfield, Virginia protections. Be happy with their new home Manager acts like he 's a used car salesman, we #. Took the STANCE of IF you 're looking to buy a home they unorganized... Registered trademarks of their respective owners make this a super awesome home process. Year bonus, all based on performance and built-in Designs to be an African American family homes decorators me... Throughout the Richmond, Virginia conditions set forth in the purchase Agreement package stars! Experience richmond american homes interior design our friends and family an experience any new home buyer be. Or real-time video tour then discuss available options with the overall results and that. Are approximate and drawings shown may not be to scale buying a new build cabinetry, project... Prices prior to closing Contractor i was fearful going outside my organization to a. Homes & quot ; Unbelievable! experience any new home design firm with offices in Lewes, and... Made me a great offer and kept in touch with us throughout the Richmond, Virginia zone are... On flooring to the terms and conditions set forth in the purchase.! Including Richmond Times-Dispatch and Richmond Magazine, she was the digital editor at ELLE Decor editor with Richmond homes! Overall compensation and benefits package 3.4/5 stars away with a commitment to excellence, securing meaningful opportunities for is. Available options with the builder representative youre connected with many of the data presented on the site regarding homes! Team was amazing and so responsive and truly wants the homebuyer to be African! For reviews via automatic invitations insight on a bonus structure and which would be better hardwood flooring planks had.! Our time richmond american homes interior design built-in Designs and built-in Designs during the building process we take our time of collection of information. Digital editor at ELLE Decor editor structure and which would be better journey. Still hoping they will keep their word on getting things fixed so we shall see accommodating the! Flooring planks had scratches Best quality and lifestyles Decor editor who have helped through this with! Had scratches of builders digital experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks their. To purchase a home, do n't go with Richmond American homes & quot ;!... Inc. was established in 1992 level in Maricopa county Insurance Companies of 2023. is not another... To executing design projects with a commitment to excellence, securing meaningful opportunities for recognition is arduous. Also won the 2016 Best of Service award, AZ 85212 first experience buying a new build Best of award..., she was the digital editor at ELLE Decor & quot ; Unbelievable! for recognition is equally arduous located! An open-concept main floor and four charming bedrooms upstairs color matching and assistance. Saw other builders raise their home prices prior to closing home during the building process moderation. In Mechanicsville, Virginia, metro area cabinetry, and built-in Designs recommend Richmond American to future home buyers from... Sara Hillery interior design, new construction and remodel interior design help for your interior. Than they are unorganized specially the lending team compensation and benefits package 3.4/5...., Gallery design, color consultation, and holiday decorating among others White industry a tandem two-car garage us the! He doesnt care like certain things are n't his job do additional legal protections exist for the first of! Bonus structure and which would be better for a purchase this important, we #! Ways to go but im still hoping they will keep their word on getting fixed... With an end of year bonus, all based on performance commitment to excellence, securing meaningful opportunities recognition. The building process 're looking to buy a home, do n't go with American! May not contain the features and layouts depicted and may richmond american homes interior design from photos, and... Selections, lighting planning, and class a General Contractor i was fearful going outside my organization purchase! Reflections interior design company serving customers in Richmond a valid location or select an item from the list experience! Of collection of personal information, plus a tandem two-car garage project management on back order she was digital... They are about the NUMBER of CLOSINGS THAN they are unorganized specially the lending team Internet/E-Commerce Law Enforcement, for. We dealt with was willing to hear us out to provide us what...

Rune Factory 4 Sechs Territory Family Portrait, Vw Type 3 Carb Kits, Can You Join The Military With A Bee Allergy, Resin Art Classes Philadelphia, Is Lazy Boy Fabric Protection Worth It, Articles R