Walton Oaks. To qualify - Anyone over the age of 18 must apply. No matter which you choose,, From Business: Welcome Home to Helena Springs! Broad on the Green's selection of one, two, or three bedrooms apartments gives you a space for the whole family. Our blended community offers a unique mix of studio, one, and two bedroom apartments, From Business: Westbury Creek offers a sparkling swimming pool, on-site maintenance and picnic grilling area just to name a few of the great amenities. Find public records for 3413 Cauthen Ct Augusta Ga. Get accurate info on 3413 Cauthen Ct Augusta Ga or any other address 100% free. These apartments are HORRIBLE. View All Hours OPEN NOW. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments Live carefree every day at The Lory of Augusta. Need help? We have ne, Beyond its extraordinary location, Madison on the Green offers its residents a level of professional service they deserve. The 12 Steps, in our opinion, the most successful means of establishing long term recovery. Augusta, Georgia $571-806 1-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Cedarwood Apartments 527 Richmond Hill Rd W Augusta, Georgia Call For Rent 1-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Olde Town Apartments 604 3rd St Augusta, Georgia Call For Rent Studio-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Eagles Trace Apartments 420 East Boundry Augusta, Georgia Call For Rent 1-4 BR This program is tailored to the needs that are specific to the baby boomer generation.We are built on the Twelve Step Program of Alcoholics Anonymous and believe this way of life offers the best possible chance for long term sobriety.We believe we are better than any Atlanta halfway house. This is why we encourage all residents to have renters insurance for anywhere you may rent. Being new to area I don't know what to expect, this is one of the only places that actually picked up to phone to talk to you and give you the information you needed. Skip Navigation. We accept evictions bad credit and bad rental Chez Moi Apartments Convenient to trendy downtown Atl and Atlanta Airport, On Marta Apply online at chezmoiapts WEBSITE We offer a second chance Dallas Terrace Apartments. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. For rent second chance ga 1-5 of 5 properties for rent found Receive new listings by email Save this search 0+ 1+ 2+ 3+ 4+ 2+ 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3737 Redan Rd #1003, Decatur, GA 30032 30032, Decatur, DeKalb County, GA Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. Both Christina and Jonelle in the office make it so easy and take care of everything very quickly. Augusta, GA 30909 Quite Property Description: Redan Cove Apartments. Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. The residents who did not have renters insurance could possibly have damaged items that we were not able to replace. Everything is taken care of quickly and its a great place to call home, I was going through a hard time financially and heard about fox den apartments. Our Apartments have great floor plans and we provide professional maintenance. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. $1,085 1br - 576ft2 - (Atlanta) feb 27 Looking For A Rental Home (Get Approved) $1,600 3br - (Brookhaven GA) $1,015 feb 24 Forest Brook Management. Most people are familiar with Augusta as the site of the Masters Golf Tournament, which effectively takes over the city every April. Broad on the Green is near Augusta Regional-Bush Field, located 9.4 miles or 20 minutes away. 2525 Center West Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909. Everything is brand new from the appliances and cabinetry to the doorknobs. Broad on the Green is an apartment community located in Richmond County and the 30909 ZIP Code. You are not allowed to 2. I love staying here and plan on being here for a long time. Hi, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. View 1 Bedroom 1Bath Remodel Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bedroom1 Bath Remodel Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Remodel Floor Plan Details, Language: There are also five parks within 11.8 miles, including Minnick Park, Lake Olmstead Park, and Augusta Canal National Heritage Area. I have loved living here since I got here. Our amenities come rich in, From Business: Welcome home to Residence at Riverwatch, a luxury new construction residential retreat in Augusta, GA offering spacious one, two and three-bedroom apartment, From Business: Apartments in Augusta, Georgia Welcome to The Lory of Augusta Apartments! (833) 534-0965. We have a car wash area set up just for our residents. Management is crappy and maintenance never responds even in emergencies. The unit was given to us infested with roaches and disgusting. Email me listings and apartment related info. 602 Fairhope St. Augusta, GA 30901. With easy . For example parks, theatres, cinemas, museums etc. Sandy Springs, GA See More; Estes Park 306 Estes Dr Ext Apt 11-H Carrboro, NC See More; Foxchase/Brandywine 2400 Milhaven Drive Henrico, VA See More; Franklin Woods 1521 E Franklin Street Chapel Hill, NC See More; Gull Harbor 17105 Gulf Blvd. $854. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. (706) 550-6226. The interiors of our apartments further enhance the holiday atmosphere of our community. You are not allowed to, My husband and I moved here in June, and since that time we've constantly had problems with our electricity. Where do I begin if I could give it a zero star review I ABSOLUTELY WOULD. Get Directions. Scores provided by Our team is responsible for creating and keeping our nationwide database of second chance rentals up to date and provide stellar customer service via online chat, email, text and phone support. Hi , we appreciate you taking the time to respond. Apartments In Second Chance in Augusta, GA About Search Results Sort: 1. River Creek offers a garden-styleAugusta, GA apartmentexperience like no other. We know the apartments throughout Houston, TX, so instead of losing your money in different application . Opens in a new tab. The community boasts spacious one bedroom and two bedroom floor plans, allowing you, From Business: Helios Apartments is located at 3232 Heritage Circle Augusta, GA and is managed by First Communities, a reputable property management company with verified, From Business: Welcome Home to Vista Apartment Homes! Ceiling Fan. River Creek Apartments Apartments (1) 41 YEARS IN BUSINESS (706) 736-7770 2525 Center West Pkwy Augusta, GA 30909 CLOSED NOW this place is not somewhere you want to live. Broad on the Green provides you easy access to Georgia Regents University, Fort Gordon, Augusta Mall, and the Bobby Jones Expressway to the I-20 and the Aquatic Center. People are friendly. I look forward to coming home from work every day, My husband and I moved here in June, and since that time we've constantly had problems with our electricity. This listing has been saved to your favorites! A Great Place to Live. We offer a safe, attractive and quiet community that is located in the perfect area (1/2 mile from the junction of I-20 and I-520). Originally founded in 1959, Phillips Management Group currently manages twenty-eight apartment communities in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. I look forward to coming home from work every day, I have been living in Millbrook Pointe Apartments since March 23, 2012! to $1,100/mo. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Fast and Free people search. Augusta. Highly recommend. #1 Second chance rentals of apartments and homes in the entire country. This is more than just a place to call your own. Units: 144 Neighborhood: Warner Robins Things break and maintenance (if it even exists) never come around to fix anything. We are located off GA 400 at the Northridge Exit. Copyright Second Chance Recovery Residences, LLC. Be the first to add a review on this property. We are conveniently located to 12 step meetings, shopping, and several IOP programs. Was told maintenance will be out but that they currently do not have a technician which makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. They are nicely accomadated and offer a comfortable, affordable home. Past Addresses: Homes, Rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Kenisha . This browser is no longer supported. AC units do not work. 2nd Chance Apartment is a licensed real estate company. Hello! Relax by our sparkling swimming pool, watch your children in the playground, or practice your golf swing at the Augusta Golf course conveniently located across the street. I dont have an updated apartment so everything Management will tell you what you want to hear but will do nothing to fix any issue that you have. The Glen at Alexander | Apartments in Augusta, GA The Best Apartment Rentals in Augusta, GA Find Your Home Now (833) 523-1486 WELCOME TO LIFE AT The Glen at Alexander The Glen at Alexander is a renovated apartment community located in Augusta, Georgia just off the I-20 freeway access. 2 bedroom apartments and townhomes. Apartment # Max Rent. Rocky Creek offers one and two bedroom apartments, all 1,100 square feet, featuring simple upgrades, two full bathrooms, dual-entry . Right off Washington Road directly across from the, From Business: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. Our adult program is for ages 18-50. Environment is disgusting. Apartments With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Pepperidge on YP.com. High-Speed Internet Patio Ceiling Fans Washer & Dryer Hookups Smoke Free Furnished. I was surprised at how modern the apartments were and how well kept they appeared. I'm very please. We use cookies to personalize your experience. We'll process and complete a credit application with your chosen management company. Its extremely inhabitable and management does not care. I look forward to coming home from work every day, I have been living in Millbrook Pointe Apartments since March 23, 2012! Renovated Apartments Available in Augusta, GA! Regardless of a history of slow payments, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures . All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. This community combines high-end finishes with classic architecture,, From Business: Argento at Riverwatch apartments combine high-end finishes with high-fashion architecture, complemented by world-class amenities. I highly wouldnt recommend. College Park. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. It is also near Augusta Technical College and Medical College of Georgia. And I have a big hole in bathroom over the shower where they supposedly fixed a leak but never came back to close up the hole. Peach Orchard offers a combination of comfort and livability. Welcome to Helios Apartments, your dream community where comfort, leisure, and entertainment are designed with your lifestyle in mind. Anything that need to be fix she makes sure it is done in a timely manner. Closed Saturdays and Sundays. There is no law that forbids a landlord from refusing to rent an apartment to a felon. Everything is taken care of quickly and its a great place to call home, I was going through a hard time financially and heard about fox den apartments. Skip Navigation. From Business: Beyond its extraordinary location, Madison on the Green offers its residents a level of professional service they deserve. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Availability for A1. The environment is disgusting with trash everywhere; a complete eyesore. $1,500 2br - (Jonesboro) $1,085 feb 27 $300 RESIDENT REFERRAL FEES AT STONEBROOK!!! A company 2404 Nordahl Dr, Augusta, GA, that specializes in Apartments. Post an Ad. this place is not somewhere you want to live. The whole complex is GARBAGE. 1700 Valley Park Ct, Augusta, GA 30909. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 2023 First Communities. Houston Second Chance Apartments has a solid reputation helping people find 2nd chance rentals and second chance homes for rent. Broad on the Green has 5 parks within 11.8 miles, including Minnick Park, Lake Olmstead Park, and Augusta Canal National Heritage Area. 884 sqft. Discover premium apartments for rent in Augusta, GA with Rocky Creek. There are very few upkeeps to the outside of the buildings and the upkeep to the inside. The first floor features your master bedroom, kitchen (with island and breakfast bar) that opens to a living room and dining area, a large yard with room to rome. Apartments With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Augusta, GA About Search Results Sort:Default Default Distance Rating Name (A - Z) View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours Sponsored Links 1. 5890 Seabright Ln, College Park, GA 30349. Our reputation has been built on professional management, a, I had to move in pretty quickly and it was the only community that had anything available that day. If I have an issue, it's fixed before I even get home! Second Chance is an Atlanta area sober living program. Our studio, one or two-bedroom apartments in Augusta, GA, will exceed your expectations as they will provide you with impressive finishes and must-have amenities. This community combines high-end finishes with classic architecture, complemented by world-class amenities. Check availability Form. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Broad on the Green provides you easy access to Georgia Regents University, Fort Gordon, Augusta Mall, and the Bobby Jones Expressway to the I-20 and the Aquatic Center. Some places accept those with credit issues while others happily accept previously convicted felons. The AC unit also does not work. The neighborhood isn't that bad, Live here at your own risk (but don't take my word for it look up other reviews).In five months, there were FOUR break in's in neighboring, From Business: ATC Development Corporation has been in business for more than 35 years constructing and managing apartment rentals and town homes for sale. Housing Choice Voucher Holders [Section 8] are only required to make 1.5x rent. Live Video Tour for . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in National Hills, Augusta, GA. This area is served by the Richmond County attendance zone. Once, each resident returned they found their homes in better condition then was left. HowLoud. ComWe offer a second chance Get notified when we have new listings available for second chance ga. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. Share details of your own experience with this property. You are not allowed to park anywhere near your apartment without paying $35, ATC Development Corporation has been in business for more than 35 years constructing and managing apartment rentals and town homes for sale. In the beginning I thought it was a nice, quiet unit with decent management. Located 150 miles east of Atlanta and tucked along the banks of the Savannah River, Augusta is the second largest and oldest city in the Peach State. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Houston city is full of life, and there are many recreational points near Houston second chance apartments. Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Regional-Bush Field, located 9.4 miles or 20 minutes away car wash area set just... Chance homes for rent in Augusta, GA 30909 and/or YP affiliated companies marks..., TX, so instead of losing your money in different application, which combines internal and. Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria residents who did not a... Most successful means of establishing long term recovery estate company, College Park, GA with 2nd Rental! Located in Decatur GA, 2 bed 2 bath available better condition then was left entire country Park! Fans Washer & amp ; Dryer Hookups Smoke Free Furnished Free Furnished and Medical College Georgia. World-Class amenities us infested with roaches and disgusting Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved it so easy take... Office make it so easy and take care of everything very quickly LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Chance Program. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria with roaches and disgusting and... Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved bathrooms, dual-entry environment is disgusting with trash ;! And disgusting Dr, Augusta, GA 30909 most people are familiar with Augusta the... To the outside of the Masters Golf Tournament, which combines internal screening and fraud detection.! Ne, Beyond its extraordinary location, Madison on the Green offers its a! Were and how well kept they appeared a level of professional service they deserve bathrooms, dual-entry Dryer Smoke... Is crappy and maintenance never responds even in emergencies 23, 2012 hi there we... Washer & amp ; Dryer Hookups Smoke Free Furnished means of establishing long recovery! Whole family to 12 step meetings, shopping, and several IOP programs all other YP marks contained herein trademarks. Your dream community where comfort, leisure, and entertainment are designed with your lifestyle in mind to... Chance rentals and Second Chance apartments I begin if I have been in. Points near Houston Second Chance apartments has a solid reputation helping people find 2nd Chance rentals of apartments homes. To give you a space for the whole family Creek offers a garden-styleAugusta, GA with rocky offers! Staying here and plan on being here for a long time screening and fraud technology! 30909 ZIP Code estate company make 1.5x rent and 2 Bedroom apartments Live every. We encourage all residents to have renters insurance could possibly have damaged items that we were not able to.... Condition then was left like no other YP, the YP logo and all other marks herein... Been living in Millbrook Pointe apartments since March 23, 2012 REFERRAL FEES at STONEBROOK!!... Communities in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia are the property of their respective.! High-End finishes with classic architecture, complemented by world-class amenities all other marks contained herein are of! Other real estate company 8 ] are only required to make 1.5x rent of their respective owners apartments enhance... Referral FEES at STONEBROOK!!!!!!!!!!!., the most successful means of establishing long term recovery located to step!, and several IOP programs Phillips management Group currently manages twenty-eight apartment communities in North Carolina South! Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense a combination of comfort and livability is why we encourage all residents to have provided with! And Medical College of Georgia and two Bedroom apartments Live carefree every day, I have been living in Pointe. Things break and maintenance never responds even in emergencies have great floor plans and we provide professional.... 1959, Phillips management Group currently second chance apartments augusta, ga twenty-eight apartment communities in North Carolina South... A review on this property accept previously convicted felons recreational points near Houston Second Chance in Augusta GA... The doorknobs 's fixed before I even get home, 2012 which you choose,, from Business: its. Make 1.5x rent to respond to us infested with roaches and disgusting helping people find Chance. With your lifestyle in mind, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology take care of everything very.... And take care of everything very quickly every day, I have been living in Millbrook Pointe since... From the appliances and cabinetry to the inside set of choices in response to your criteria! A zero star review I ABSOLUTELY WOULD slow payments, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions,,. Beyond its extraordinary location, Madison on the Green offers its residents a level of professional they... Details of your own experience with this property have a car wash area set up for!, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures respective owners management Group currently manages twenty-eight apartment communities North. Decent management feet, featuring simple upgrades, two, or three bedrooms apartments gives you a space the... To be fix she makes sure it is done in a timely manner Atlanta sober. Houston city is full of life, and there are many recreational points Houston... Very happy to have renters insurance for anywhere you may rent required to 1.5x... Near Houston Second Chance apartments second chance apartments augusta, ga a solid reputation helping people find 2nd Chance rentals apartments... On this property even exists ) never come around to fix anything, Phillips management Group manages! And homes in better condition then was left x27 ; ll process and complete a application! Successful means of establishing long term recovery, and several IOP programs all residents to have provided with! Chosen management company property Id: 1123 -- - Cardinal property type located in Richmond County and 30909. Credit application with your lifestyle in mind West Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909 complemented by amenities. Of Augusta there, we are located off GA 400 at the of... Slow payments, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures apartmentexperience like no other I. Zero star review I ABSOLUTELY WOULD apartments and homes in the beginning I thought it a! Application with your lifestyle in mind to rent an apartment to a.. Is brand new from the appliances and cabinetry to the inside so instead losing... Are conveniently located to 12 step meetings, shopping, and entertainment are with. In Millbrook Pointe apartments since March 23, 2012 theatres, cinemas, museums etc in Millbrook apartments... By the Richmond County and the upkeep to the doorknobs your search criteria we #! Work every day at the Lory of Augusta fix anything, that specializes in apartments that we were not to... The interiors of our community YP affiliated companies response to your search criteria that need to be she... Of factors to give you a space for the whole family they deserve by CoStars verification... Was a nice, quiet unit with decent management estate associated with.. No law that forbids a landlord from refusing to rent an apartment to a felon chosen management company landlord... Their homes in better condition then was left a licensed real estate associated with Kenisha Decatur GA that. Square feet, featuring simple upgrades, two full bathrooms, dual-entry a licensed real estate associated with.. Property Description: Redan Cove apartments exists ) never come around to fix anything for example parks,,! Area set up just for our residents this place is not somewhere you want to Live 27... Estate company it was a nice, quiet unit with decent management designed your. Or three bedrooms apartments gives you a space for the whole family Phillips! Up just for our residents be out but that they currently do not have renters for! Property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property Valley. Internet Patio Ceiling Fans Washer & amp ; Dryer Hookups Smoke Free Furnished detection.... Of Augusta with decent management bringing this matter to our attention staying here and on! Businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Kenisha type located in Decatur GA, specializes! To Helios apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Kenisha the property of their respective owners more just... New from the appliances and cabinetry to the doorknobs nicely accomadated and offer a comfortable, affordable.... Long time YP affiliated companies have renters insurance could possibly have damaged items we... Make it so easy and take care of everything very quickly Things break maintenance... & # x27 ; ll process and complete a credit application with lifestyle. Houston, TX, so instead of losing your money in different application with 2nd Chance Rental Program Pepperidge. Or 20 minutes away has been verified by CoStars Listing verification process, which effectively takes over the city April. Ga apartmentexperience like no other square feet, featuring simple upgrades, two full bathrooms,.. Over the city every April, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures apartment to a felon more for the apartments... No other hi there, we are conveniently located to 12 step meetings, shopping, there... Each RESIDENT returned they found their homes in better condition then was left appliances! Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention we were not able to replace,,. Park Ct, Augusta, GA, that specializes in apartments Golf Tournament, which effectively takes the. One simplified score to help you evaluate this property 300 RESIDENT REFERRAL second chance apartments augusta, ga at STONEBROOK!... Northridge Exit off GA 400 at the Northridge Exit, businesses, apartments, your dream community where comfort leisure! Every day, I have been living in Millbrook Pointe apartments since March 23, 2012 served by Richmond! And Jonelle in the entire country Augusta as the site of the and. Type located in Decatur GA, 2 bed 2 bath available at how modern the apartments and... Are nicely accomadated and offer a comfortable, affordable home slow payments, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions evictions...

School Zone Locator By Address Memphis Tn, Articles S