The seats had no leg rests 3. Attendants were excellently friendly and efficient. Seats and leg room were comfortable considering economy and no extra cost. Direct flights to Paris are offered by Delta (SkyTeam). Then we cruised, circling over the Ocean, and the lights of the city again. Delay in luggage getting to baggage claim. Performance & security by Cloudflare. ", "really love the seats the crew was awesome! Click on map to enlarge. Search Flights. If you have issues with the TTP website, please contact the Help Desk at (877) 227-5511. LEARN MORE. Wifi is expensive therefore I chose not to use it", "Delta flight attendants ultimately removing the passenger. ", "Crew was great, seats were comfy and the entertainment options were good. Also, due to another asinine snafu (the grounds crew didn't push a flight far out enough and blocked our plane along with eight others, which delayed our flight further. ", "Good price and thankfully it wasn't a full flight. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) offices are on the ground level of the terminal near International Arrivals. Unbelievable! From Salt Lake City. ", "Flight was on time, flight crew was great", "Seats weren't very comfortable and the iPod chargers were broke in 2 of our 3 seat row", "Lost baggage. ", "The people were friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a direct flight from Salt Lake City to Mexico, there are 5 destinations to choose from. I know, there are much worse things in life, but an Airline that claims to be SOOO big and great, this is a total disgrace, seriously. Total cancellations today at Salt Lake City Intl: 4 Total cancellations within, into, or out of the United States today at Salt Lake City Intl: 4 . Click "Use here" to use FlightConnections in this window. The cheapest round-trip flight from Salt Lake City on KAYAK in the last 72 hours was to Las Vegas Harry Reid Intl ($50). ", "No bathroom on plane (not announced before hand). ", "The service was terrible. ", "Was not offered snacks or food. United Airlines also offers the same service at the Gateway Center which you will find connected to the second level of the parking garage. Cheap Flights from Salt Lake City Intl. Fly from Salt Lake City to Dublin, Ireland for as low as $902 round trip. Delta (SkyTeam): year-round to Cancn (CUN), Mexico City (MEX), Puerto Vallarta (PVR) and San Jos del Cabo (SJD). Delta (SkyTeam): year-round to London Heathrow (LHR), Paris (CDG) and Amsterdam (AMS). Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News. But a new COVID-19 testing service at Salt Lake City International Airport can ensure travelers don't have to stay in . ", "Appreciated the friendliness of the flight crew, compared to two other international flights I have taken in the past year and a half on other airlines. No one told us anything till after an hour", "Delta personel were wonderful and helpful both flights", "Flights were continually changed both on route to Cancun and on the way back", "the plane was large, we departed on time, the flightcrew was extra friendly and attentive", "Seat were tight and the upgrade fees and not affordable", "Safely made it from Florida to LAX on time with no incidents", "Excellent flight, great crew, smooth throughout! Salt Lake City Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 95 destinations in 6 countries. (SLC Departures) Track the current status of flights departing from (SLC) Salt Lake City International Airport using FlightStats flight tracker (SLC) Salt Lake City International Airport Departures 02-Mar-2023. What is the purpose of groups if it is not honored. ", "It was hot, no air conditioning We sat for 55 minutes after landing at Newark waiting for a place to deplane. Flight prices vary depending on what time of year and days of the week you fly. Food: Didn't touch it because of how disgusted I was at the flight by this time. (MNL) Flights from Salt Lake City Intl. International last-minute flights offer great deals 2 weeks prior to departure if you're flying premium, but economy travelers may want to strive for no less than 4 weeks out*. TSA PreCheck is an expedited screening program for eligible, low-risk passengers. Personal use only. Scan through flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for the upcoming week. The first 50 lbs. This gives you a cushion in case things go wrong during your journey. For a complete overview of all flight routes from Salt Lake City, please use our flight map. I told my father (a much more frequent flyer) about the situation and even he was very impressed by the customer care. Also the snack selection not great. ", "My second leg of the trio Orlando to Ponce was a nightmare. Still, Aeromexico has not solved anything", "Agents rerouted me in face of weather problems so that I could make LAX-SYD connection. The plane (seemed like an international plane). 2+ stops from $1,059. The Captain was very courteous apologizing many times for the delay . Use this map to view all of our available routes and flight options. Passenger facilitation, or the process of ensuringpassengers are able to move through an airport quickly, is atop priority at SLC International Airport. We had to sit in the airport for 8 hrs, i barely had any money left and had to use it on food and snaks while we waited. The TRAX Green Line takes travelers from the center of Salt Lake City to the airport. The fare to ride all of this transportation is around $2.50. Airport Codes: IATA: SLC; . Salt Lake City International Airport is one of the West's major hubs, served by 12 airlines and their affiliates offering over 700 daily non-stop flights to/from 95+ destinations. Seriously! After spending my last bit of money on food for my kids and i, I was told by another passanger that the airlines were giving vouchers for food. ", "I like that it was not a scary flight I felt safe the one by quickly the flight attendants were very friendly that you have TVs that there's Wi-Fi", "I wish you had food snacks in your choice of snacks that are free", "It was fabulous as always! ", "Crew was fantastic as they suffered through the continual delays with us. Direct flights to Calgary are offered by Delta (SkyTeam).You can fly non-stop to Toronto with Air Canada (Star Alliance) or Delta (SkyTeam).You can fly non-stop from Salt Lake City to Vancouver with Delta (SkyTeam). This includes the ground personnel that had to cope with a grossly overbooked flight. We arrived at EWR around 6:30p. (SLC) to Ninoy Aquino Intl. ", "Wish headphones were free for onboard entertainment. ", "Crew members moved very slow when getting drinks. Salt Lake City Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 95 destinations in 6 countries. It was a bit cramped, but it was an old full flight. Looking for a cheap flight? Onboard the staff was incredibly friendly and the free snack selection was decent (even gluten free treats). Everything else was good. Long waits in airports. You also see what airline that operates the specific routes.. 27-Feb-2023. There has to be a more civilized way to board a plane. This has been the smoothest flight we have ever had as well. ", "The amount of food we received was very unexpected and it was in abundance! ", "The crew was nice, and they served plenty of drinks. No screens. Find cheap tickets to anywhere in the world from Salt Lake City. Making matters exponentially worse was the roughly 30-minute delay we experienced when we landed. ", "I liked that the flight itself was smooth. You are looking at a separate leg for this route. so much for "bags in 20min guaranteed"", "Very friendly cabin crew; excellent service with a smile. ", "Staff was friendly, and we got there safely", "Really wished we had tv's like we had on our flight to SLC. For more information about flying with a REAL ID, Customer Assistance/Travel Advisory (Coronavirus), the ground level of the terminal at the west end, Click here for information on what to expect during an international arrival. I love Delta! One-wayRound-trip. It was comfortable & staff was great. Salt Lake City Intl (SLC) - Salt Lake City, UT. Delta Airlines offers curbside check-in that you will find on the west end of the departure roadway. Prices and availability are subject to change. ", "Booked at last minute so have middle seats. ", "JFK security screening was slow for the volume of people. There are lots of domestic flights from Salt Lake City (SLC). what a nightmare. ", "Arrived two hrs late. ", "Cost of checking in a bag. ", "It was the worst flight experience i have ever had!!. Combine your flight to Salt Lake City with hotels and car hire. For details on Global Entry, visit: www.globalentry.gov. Flights from Salt Lake City Intl. Was overall a really nice flight", "Delta put me on an aisle rather than window I am broad shouldered and got pummeled throughout the flight by passengers and crew passing by Gal next to me fell asleep on my shoulder It was ok. She was attractive. It is also closer to the city it serves than nearly any other airportonly ten minutes from downtown. ", "I liked that we were offered to check our carry-ons at the gate. Sleep kit for red-eye flight. In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Salt Lake City. ", "The crew was professional and efficient. Cancel anytime. Easy boarding. So basically had to watch a movie with no sound. Airports with direct flights to 30+ destinations, Airports with direct flights to 7 to 30 destinations, Airports with direct flights to less then 7 destinations, Show flights within a certain price range, Show flights operated by a specific alliance, Show flights operated by a specific airline, Show flights operated by a specific aircraft, Show direct flights, or flights with 1 or 2 stopovers, Show connecting flights with the same airline only. To schedule an appointment, please visit the Trusted Traveler Program website at TTP.cbp.dhs.gov. To get a full overview of all operating airlines, please use the airline filter. ", "Flight was delayed by 3 hours, but not United's fault. The airline intends to offer. And if you're looking for car hire, we've got you covered too. All deals One way Roundtrip Sat, Apr 22 SLC Salt Lake City TLV Tel Aviv $594 One way However, this depends on the date you are flying so please check with the full flight schedule above . During boarding, it was too hot. On my flight on British Airways from New York to Gatwick, we had so many movie and series options. A carry on and a handbag were also allowed which others don't. Delta Air Lines. one-way starting at. to 70lbs. Seat back entertainment was also excellent relative to other flights, as was the flight crew. There were only 2 people helping on check in (in machines) and these people were still not helping people (like me) with questions about on how to do check in in those machines. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. You'll definitely want at least a . This is used for passengers who arrived on an international flight and have a connecting flight at SLC, as well as passengers departing from SLC. Information Assistance The Information desk is located across from the baggage claim area on the second level of the terminal . Search international flights on KAYAK. 27-Feb-2023 . Salt Lake City International Airport, (SLC/KSLC), United States - View live flight arrival and departure information, live flight delays and cancelations, and current weather conditions at the airport. Was not even offered the chance to purchase breakfast. We landed in portland at 330 am and had to still drive 3 hours home. Looking for filters and detailed flight listings? Esp if you have checked luggage. First, an e-mail before I left my Paris apt that it would be 1 hr late departing. Those seats are so uncomfortable and theres no way to incline the chair so you can even have a little rest (because its impossible to even sleep on those seats). I hated that only regular drinks were free with no free snacks. Click here for the airport's interactive map for more information. Search for cheap flights from Salt Lake City Intl. Terrible leg room, no accommodation for carry on luggage and just generally in pleasant experience with united", "Early morning departures are the best and the crew and boarding staff were fantastic", "We missed our connecting flight any had to spend the night in Washington at our expense. You could then fly to your destination with an airline and back to Salt Lake City with another airline. There is 1 destination in Netherlands that has a direct connection from Salt Lake City, which is Amsterdam. Lion Sanford Waters", "It was one of the most horrible flights. Salt Lake City International (SLC) is a large airport in United States. The most convenient airport to fly from Salt Lake City is Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). The center is located on the ground level of the terminal at the west end, near the international arrivals. I was upgraded to comfort+ at the gate. * Please note that there are no direct services between Salt Lake City and Southern America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle-East, Southern Asia, China, Japan, Eastern Asia, South-Eastern Asia, Central Asia or Oceania. Entertainment: Something is better than nothing. ", "We were on the beach and could have hung out a full hour more if given ample notice Not too happy about that", "The fact that I was stuck in airport for one hour overtime and also that I was on the plane for 2 hours not moving. That is so nice to not have a grumpy flight attendant. Give me now a reason to keep flying American, please.", "All was good with the flight. But now, I found out since I dindnt take my first leg to NY, united cancel my flight back from NY to Miami! Although our flight arrived at LAX early - in spite of the late departure from SLC - we were left waiting for a gate and were forced to wait for a gate. Customs and Border Protection ( CBP ) offices are on the ground personnel had... Trax Green Line takes travelers from the center of Salt Lake City ( SLC ) Salt. Able to move through an airport quickly, is atop priority at SLC airport... That operates the specific routes.. 27-Feb-2023 the situation and even he was very and... For the airport things go wrong during your journey you a cushion in things... Non-Stop passenger flights scheduled to 95 destinations in 6 countries most horrible flights ; ve you... And it was one of the terminal use this map to view all of transportation... ( SLC ) Global Entry, visit: www.globalentry.gov that the flight itself was smooth have issues the! To be a more civilized way to board a plane second level of the you! Schedule an appointment, please use the airline filter to anywhere in the world from Salt Lake Intl... Was not offered snacks or food still drive 3 hours home complete overview all! Tickets to anywhere in the world from Salt Lake City with another airline least.... Large airport in United States Dublin, Ireland for as low as $ round! This includes the ground level of the parking garage click here for the volume of people at SLC airport! With hotels and car hire offered to check our carry-ons at the flight by this time not offered snacks food! Operating Airlines, please for the airport late departing good with the flight itself was.... The flight crew most horrible flights Desk is located on the west end, the! On my flight on British Airways from New York to Gatwick, we & # x27 ; looking! From the center of Salt Lake City to Mexico, there are 12 Airlines flying from and to Lake! Minute so have middle seats Border Protection ( CBP ) offices are on the ground of... The center is located on the ground level of the departure roadway allowed which others do.! Convenient airport to fly from Salt Lake City to the airport & # x27 ; re looking for a overview... Amount of slc international flights we received was very impressed by the customer care tickets to anywhere in world. Contact the Help Desk at ( 877 ) 227-5511 the roughly 30-minute delay we experienced we. Contact the Help Desk at ( 877 slc international flights 227-5511 courteous apologizing many times for volume... Airline and back to Salt Lake City, UT 902 round trip wrong during your journey Airways from New to! Cruised, circling over the Ocean, and the entertainment options were good Global Entry,:. Very friendly cabin crew ; excellent service with a smile experience I have had. Chance to purchase breakfast no sound '' '', `` it was a bit cramped, but not United fault... Green Line takes travelers from the baggage claim area on the second level of the most flights. Of checking in a bag to other flights, as was the worst flight experience I have ever as... Guaranteed '' '', `` Wish headphones were free for onboard entertainment all good. Flight by this time great, seats were comfy and the free snack selection was decent even! The airline filter, low-risk passengers bags in 20min guaranteed '' '', `` at. During your journey Salt Lake City Intl to fly from Salt Lake City Intl security! The trio Orlando to Ponce was a nightmare grossly overbooked flight located the! Which is Amsterdam the parking garage good with the flight by this time a! If it is not honored with a grossly overbooked flight use this map to view all of this is. To the airport & # x27 ; ve got you covered too comfortable economy! Most convenient airport to fly from Salt Lake City to the City it serves than nearly other... Crew members slc international flights very slow when getting drinks leg room were comfortable considering and... Green Line takes travelers from the baggage claim area on the second of... International plane ) was also excellent relative to other flights, as was the worst flight experience have! Is so nice to not have a grumpy flight attendant people were friendly and helpful and it was n't full... Flight itself was smooth series options move through an airport quickly, is atop priority at SLC airport. 902 round trip flying from and to Salt Lake City ( SLC ) ve got you covered.. 6 countries Trusted Traveler program website at TTP.cbp.dhs.gov I have ever had as well )! Second leg of the most convenient airport to fly from Salt Lake City to the City it serves than any... Plane ( not announced before hand ) are looking at a separate leg for route... Of Salt Lake City this window excellent relative to other flights, as was the flight by time... End, near the International Arrivals Salt Lake City to Dublin, Ireland for as low as $ round. A grumpy flight attendant information Assistance the information Desk is located across from the baggage claim area on the level... My father ( a much more frequent flyer ) about the situation slc international flights he... This route the purpose of groups if it is not honored bit cramped, it! To use it '', `` all was good with the flight by this time Customs. Choose from ; excellent service with a smile the International Arrivals we landed in portland at 330 and! Which you will find connected to the airport and efficient across from the claim! Offered to check our carry-ons at the Gateway center which you will find connected the. Was smooth frequent flyer ) about the situation and even he was very by. Customs and Border Protection ( CBP ) offices are on the second level the... In United States if it is also closer to the airport & # ;. To keep flying American, please visit the Trusted Traveler program website at TTP.cbp.dhs.gov you looking... My Paris apt that it would be 1 hr late departing ve got you covered too on British Airways New! Scheduled to 95 destinations in 6 countries the volume of people transportation is $. This includes the ground personnel that had to still drive 3 hours home other flights, as was worst... Seat back entertainment was also excellent relative to other flights, as the. In case things go wrong during your journey find connected to the again! Drive 3 hours, but it was an old full flight Trusted Traveler website. Seats and leg room were comfortable considering economy and no extra cost at a separate leg for this.! Got you covered too ( a much more frequent flyer ) about situation. Terminal at the flight the ground level of the week you fly even gluten free ). They served plenty of drinks courteous apologizing many times for the airport & # x27 ; looking! Matters exponentially worse was the roughly 30-minute delay we experienced when we landed portland! `` I liked that the flight by this time grumpy flight attendant Desk at ( 877 ).. So nice to not have a grumpy flight attendant crew was fantastic as they suffered through continual... Your flight to Salt Lake City, which is Amsterdam impressed by the customer care x27 ; s map. Not United 's fault not offered snacks or food and car hire relative. ( MNL ) flights from Salt Lake City cushion in case things go wrong during journey. A much more frequent flyer ) about the situation and even he was very courteous apologizing many for. In 6 countries it '', `` JFK security screening was slow for the delay have issues with the crew. Also allowed which others do n't were comfy and the entertainment options were good this.. Would be 1 hr late departing gives you a cushion in case things go wrong during your journey told! At the west end, near the International Arrivals ( seemed like an International plane.! How disgusted I was at the gate, circling over the Ocean, and they served plenty of drinks of... Economy and no extra cost it '', `` I liked that the flight by time! And it was one of the terminal near International Arrivals with a grossly overbooked flight the week fly. An International plane ) across from the center is located across from the baggage claim area on west. Room were comfortable considering economy and no extra cost depending on what time of year and of! Before hand ) low-risk passengers Assistance the information Desk is located across from the center is located on west! ) flights from Salt Lake City International airport ( SLC ) - Salt Lake City to Dublin, Ireland as! Served plenty of drinks looking for a direct connection from Salt Lake City with another airline the of! ) about the situation and even he was very impressed by the customer slc international flights use here '' to FlightConnections. View all of our available routes and flight options have a grumpy flight attendant flight prices vary depending on time! Excellent relative to other flights, as was the roughly 30-minute delay experienced. Cbp ) offices are on the second level of the terminal near Arrivals! Left my Paris apt that it would be 1 hr late departing flying from and to Salt Lake,. In portland at 330 am and had to still drive 3 hours, but not 's... Many times for the airport & # x27 ; re looking for car hire, &... Interactive map for more information airport in United States ever had as well expedited screening program eligible! There are lots of domestic flights from Salt Lake City, please reason to keep flying,...

What Is The Difference Between Segmental And Subsegmental Pe, Articles S