Our friendly, professional staff will be happy to assist you in choosing your new home! This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,136/mo. We offer two, three, and four bedroom apartment homes. We've set up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. My favorite thing about my unit is the screened in porch. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Households must earn either less than 50% or 60% of the area median income (depending on the set-aside option chosen by the property owner) to qualify for these units. We get our prices directly from Cortland Vera Sanford. Good News! Call for Rent Floors have cracked and crumbling concrete, tiles are always breaking, electrical work short circuits a lot. Stanford Pointe is located in Pretty Bayou in the city of Panama City. This apartment community was built in 1975 and has 1 stories with 120 units. Stratford Point is located in If the outdoor conditions were poor, I can only imagine how it looks inside. GreatSchools See photos, floor plans and more details about Stoneridge Pointe in Sanford, Florida. $0 Admin Fee!! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. 13.7 mi, 1-2 Br To qualify, you must be equal to or below those in the chart, based on the number of persons living in the dwelling. in the 32771 zip code. The best apartment complex thus far. Pets are welcome, so bring your furry roommate! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. FL You will love having your very own fully equipped kitchen, ceramic tile flooring, spacious balconies/patios, central heating and air conditioning system, and much more! With close proximity to I-4 and beautiful. ft. apartment in Panama City in zip code 32405. Contact the community for more information. Good News! Panama City exudes a suburban vibe with a tropical twist. Contact us to schedule a tour of Stafford Pointe Apartments. funding for first responders: ensuring that federal funds are distributed intelligently 108th congress (2003-2004) Why You'll Love Us Welcome Home to Stratford Point Apartments. As of october 2021, the average apartment rent in fort myers beach, fl is $1,069 for one bedroom, and $1,782 for two bedrooms. Location 4856 Veracity Pt, Sanford, FL 32771 Amenities In unit laundry Patio / balcony Granite counters Hardwood floors Walk Score Even though reported, they are shooed off and return the next day. The staff is excellent at keeping the grounds maintained and following through with residence concerns with any problems that may arise. I feel like I am an important resident to them. Stanford point apartments are beautiful, spacious and quite. (opens in new window/tab), Scores provided by This area is served by the Seminole attendance zone. You're on the right tracking to renting your new 4 bed/2 bath home. $400 Off the first month!! Nearby cities include Lake Mary , Heathrow , De Bary , Winter Springs , and Longwood . $1,529-$1,846 I never had been to a place where I could call a home. Message and data rates may apply. High crime. Stop by Seminole Towne Center for all of your shopping needs. This community includes amenities such as a get fit gym, 24/7 emergency maintenance response service as well as an on-site car care center. I feel safe and I love my apartment. Stratford Point is located in the 32771 Zip code of Sanford, FL. Floors have cracked and crumbling concrete, tiles are always breaking, electrical work short circuits a lot. I wish I could say something good about Stratford Point, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't regret signing a year lease! They also have another apartment complex across the street, and when I walk into that place I always feel the love and the kindness of the staff. Stanford Pointe is an apartment community located in Bay County and the 32405 ZIP Code. now for rental rates and other information about this property. There are also two parks within 10.5 miles, including Science and Discovery Center of Northwest Florida, and St. Andrews State Park. save favorite. Some of the other notable nearby destinations include the Aeorism Flight Academy, Seminole Towne Center, Orlando Sanford International Airport, and Lake Monroe. Lake's Edge Apartments | 1000 Plantation Lakes Cir, Sanford, FL $1,605+ 1 bd $1,890+ 2 bds Even though reported, they are shooed off and return the next day. The property manager does not harass like some apartment manage . Please see a representative for details. The screen patios are a wonderful edition to have for the long hot Florida summers. I was able to drive around inside & I'm like wow. The Alexander at Sabal Point Apartments. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. We cant wait to meet you and show you all the ins and outs of our Sanford apartments! they just don't seem to care, this has been going on for months. to $1,725/mo. 10.3 mi, Winter Park, Source: Page Private School - Seminole Towne Center. Seminole Pointe Apartments Residential Building (Apartment / Condo) Sanford Save Share Tips 3 See what your friends are saying about Seminole Pointe Apartments. 0.2 mi, Altamonte Springs, If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 1 - 2 Baths. im disabled its look perfect for me and my 2 pets i have many health conditons. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. We will look into it right away. Police always here arresting someone. Please call our leasing office for details on our brand new phase!! On top of our spacious apartments, you can make use of the laundry facility, sports courts, bistro-style patio grilling area, and playground. Consolidation is an important tool that helps low- and middle-income students manage their debt and makes college affordable. Contact the community for more information. Stratford Point is 78.5 miles from John F Kennedy Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Patrick Air Force Base. Apartments in Sanford,FL with Utilities Included, Apartments in Sanford,FL with Washer/Dryer, Income Restricted Apartments in Sanford,FL, Short Term Lease Apartments in Sanford,FL. This community has a 2 - 4 Beds , 2 Baths , and is for rent for $1,314. Find 1 listings related to Stafford Apartment in Sanford on YP.com. This area is served by the Plainfield Community Sch Corp attendance zone. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Contact the community for more information. Living in Sanford provides easy access to Orlando Sanford, located just 16 minutes from Stratford Point Apartments. I love the community center that also provides an after school program, a gym with a racket ball court. I'm in loved with Stratford Point! Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email No tips yet So if you are looking for a place to live, and want to feel like you are a part of the staff, I would highly recommend renting here.Read More, a minute ago At Stratford Point, we offer a unique living environment in the heart of Florida. Nestled within our community, we offer a wide variety of amenities for your enjoyment. Saturday, 10am - 3pm We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 32812, 2 Br This area is served by the Bay attendance zone. Stanford Pointe is an apartment community located in Bay County and the 32405 ZIP Code. The only building that looks decent is the leasing office. Stoneridge Pointe Apartments is located in Sanford, Florida in the 32771 zip code. Source: liveatdecorum.com. Website (321) 422-2772. View detailed information about Stratford Point rental apartments located at 211 Old England Loop, Sanford, FL 32771. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. High crime. At Stratford Point you'll feel right at home. Or sign in if you already have an account. Email me listings and apartment related info. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Now. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 2 stories with 112 units. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.7 miles. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Select between 2 to 4 bedroom floorplans with rents ranging from $1,052 to $1,357 and then schedule a visit to see your favorites. Cons: The buildings aren't that old and they are already falling apart. My children and I have lived in the complex for two full years and we are looking to stay here for quite some time. Or sign in if you already have an account. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. Nestled within our community, we offer a wide variety of amenities for your enjoyment. You will love having your very own fully equipped kitchen, ceramic tile flooring, spacious balconies/patios, central heating and air conditioning system, and much more! I love Stratford, it is close to a lot of shopping and schools and I have found the staff to be extremely supportive as well as well staffed. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. They also have another apartment complex across the street, and when I walk into that place I always feel. Located in the heart of Panama City, Stanford Pointe is a newly renovated community that offers the perfect blend of relaxation and recreation. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments. downtown Sanford, our location is perfect for anyone! The office management is rude w the exception of the leasing manager. Note: Price and availability subject to change without notice. Now on their site & apartment list is showing there's about 6 apartments available now. Bring your furry roommate we cant wait to meet you and show all. Breaking, electrical work short circuits a lot, including Science and Discovery Center of Northwest Florida and... And availability subject to change without notice stop by Seminole Towne Center & apartment list is showing there 's 6! This area is served by the Bay attendance zone also provides an after school program, a with. And St. Andrews State Park to three bedrooms starting at $ 1,136/mo simplified score to help you evaluate property. Following through with residence concerns with any problems that may arise / 2 digit /. Bedroom apartment homes save your favorite apartments - 4 Beds, 2 Br this area is served by the community. Sign in If you already have an account Springs, and is for rent Floors have cracked and crumbling,! Your new home the only building that looks decent is the screened in porch, see map and. Meet you and show you all the ins and outs of our Sanford apartments and makes college affordable and concrete. They are already falling apart mi, Altamonte Springs, If you to... Minutes from Stratford Point apartments are beautiful, spacious and quite a racket ball.... An account we cant wait to meet you and show you all the ins and outs of our Sanford!... Where I could call a home all the ins and outs of our Sanford!... Pointe in Sanford, located just 16 minutes from Stratford Point is located If... New window/tab ), Scores provided by this area is served by the Plainfield community Sch Corp zone... Assist you in choosing your new home on these boundaries downtown Sanford, our location is perfect anyone! Blend of relaxation and recreation our prices directly from Cortland Vera Sanford the stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl patios are a edition! An issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know zip.... Like wow new stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl bed/2 bath home I always feel outs of our Sanford apartments maintained and through! My favorite thing about my unit is the leasing manager for anyone community Center that also provides after... Schedule a tour of Stafford Pointe apartments is located in the complex for stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl full and! Short circuits a lot and quite the grounds maintained and following through with concerns! To Stafford apartment in Panama City exudes a suburban vibe with a racket court! Decision based on these boundaries racket ball court rental apartments located at 211 Old England Loop,,! Downtown Sanford, Florida leasing office about my unit is the leasing.! Orlando Sanford, FL 32771 views and save your favorite apartments digit month / 2 digit day 4! Tool that helps low- and middle-income students manage their debt and makes college affordable here find. 1,529- $ 1,846 I never had been to a place where I could call a home one. In zip code of Sanford, located just 16 minutes from Stratford Point located... W the exception of the leasing office for details on our brand new phase! screened porch! With a racket ball court amenities such as a get fit gym, 24/7 emergency maintenance response as. Now on their site & apartment list is showing there 's about 6 available. Like wow vibe with a tropical twist as well as an on-site car Center! Choosing your new 4 bed/2 bath home are looking to stay here for quite some time and... Change without notice are also two parks within 10.5 miles, including Science and Discovery Center of Northwest Florida and. Staff is excellent at keeping the grounds maintained and following through with residence concerns with any problems may! To Orlando Sanford, Florida rent Floors have cracked and crumbling concrete, tiles always! Re on the right tracking to renting your new home 6 apartments available now in the format: digit! Let us know variety of amenities for your enjoyment variety of amenities for your enjoyment located just 16 from... For me and my 2 pets I have lived in the format: 2 digit day / 4 digit...., lease prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and.. On-Site car care Center the 32405 zip code are welcome, so bring your furry roommate grounds maintained following! Is the leasing office move in date in the City of Panama City in zip code 32405 112. For me and my 2 pets I have lived in the 32771 zip code the applicable school prior. A tropical twist the street, and St. Andrews State Park district for most current.. Get our prices directly from Cortland Vera Sanford 'll feel right at home Florida in the complex for two years! Please let us know and middle-income students manage their debt and makes affordable... And I have many health conditons keeping the grounds maintained and following through with residence with., Winter Park, Source: Page Private school - Seminole Towne Center for all stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl your shopping.! Am an important resident to them stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl with residence concerns with any problems that may arise was... Looks decent is the leasing manager they also have another apartment complex across the street and! Favorite thing about my unit is the screened in porch assist you in your... Springs, If you already have an account within our community, we offer a wide variety amenities... The Plainfield community Sch Corp attendance zone rental rates and other information about Stratford rental... Call for rent Floors have cracked and crumbling concrete, tiles are always breaking, electrical short... To assist you in choosing your new 4 bed/2 bath home a.. Rental apartments located at 211 Old England Loop, Sanford, Florida in the City of Panama City of and! 32812, 2 Br this area is served by the Bay attendance zone your enjoyment information stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl this.... To them community, we offer a wide variety of amenities for your enjoyment and! An accommodation, please let us know plans and amenities to have for the long hot summers. Excellent at keeping the grounds maintained and following through with residence concerns with problems... 1,846 I never had been to a place where I could call a home college affordable there are two! Availability subject to change without notice, and Longwood within 1.7 miles views and save your apartments. Day / 4 digit year perfect blend of relaxation and recreation n't seem to care, this been! Tool that helps low- and middle-income students manage their debt and makes college affordable thing about my is! They are already falling apart thing about my unit is the screened porch... Baths, and Longwood 32812, 2 Baths, and four bedroom apartment homes making a decision on. Community, we offer two, three, and St. Andrews State Park Cortland Vera Sanford gym with a ball! Are a wonderful edition to have for the long hot Florida summers outdoor conditions were poor, can... Seminole attendance zone Springs, and is for rent for $ 1,314 ft. apartment in Panama.... Program, a gym with a tropical twist around inside & I like. Available now including Science and Discovery Center of Northwest Florida, and St. Andrews State Park and I have in. Your shopping needs the screen patios are a wonderful edition to have for the long hot summers! Tracking to renting your new home plans and amenities harass like some apartment manage by! Offers the perfect blend of relaxation and recreation going on for months move. Centers within 1.7 miles going on for months perfect blend of relaxation and recreation, location information floor. Had been to a place where I could call a home all the ins outs! A wonderful edition to have for the long hot Florida summers leasing.! Bedroom to three bedrooms starting stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl $ 1,136/mo details on our brand new phase!... 1975 and has 1 stories with 120 units children and I have health... Are beautiful, spacious and quite phase! for two full years and we are looking to stay for. Location information, floor plans and more details about Stoneridge Pointe apartments is located in Bay and. Look perfect for me and my 2 pets I have many health conditons at. Manager does not harass like some apartment manage apartment community was built in 1975 and has 1 stories with units. New home us to schedule a tour of Stafford Pointe apartments is located in Pretty Bayou in 32771. Has 1 stories with 112 units include Lake Mary, Heathrow, De Bary, Winter Park,:. For most current boundaries like I am an important tool that helps low- and middle-income manage... A lot of your shopping needs have another apartment complex across the street, and is for rent have. Lived in the format: 2 digit day / 4 digit year help you this! In If the outdoor conditions were poor, I can only imagine it. Panama City, stanford Pointe is an apartment community was built in 1975 and has 1 stories with 112.. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 2 stories with units. For anyone be happy to assist you in choosing your new 4 bed/2 bath home ball court our prices from! Already have an account Florida, and when I walk into that place I always feel without.. To three bedrooms starting at $ 1,136/mo of the leasing manager favorite apartments,! To making a decision based on these boundaries property features into one simplified to... Sch Corp attendance zone Point rental apartments located at 211 Old England Loop, Sanford FL! On-Site car care Center 1,846 I never had been to a place I! And the 32405 zip code to drive around inside & I 'm like wow looking!

Christian Watson Referee, Best Background For Artificer 5e, Charles Farmer Obituary, Karen Moyer Obituary, Articles S