Also has anyone painted or highlighted their guns. The deep front cutouts of the G2-style slide have been replaced with a squared-off profile that allows for front and rear canted cocking serrations. The barrel and slide have also been engraved. Unsubscribe at any time. Talk about a heavy-duty bag I dont think even I can break it! Those are the upgrades Ive done to my Taurus Ill have to check out the performance factor when the weather clears and temperatures get above frigid. Its curious to me that you chose to go with Tritium night sights and the Viridian red laser. Final Verdict. The G3c is an upgrade to Taurus great-selling compact, the G2c. Plus, I like lasers on guns especially when our cat wants to play. Taurus. On the G3C, all problems of the G2C were resolved. Interesting that Taurus is also offering G3c TORO slide kit. Manufactured in Brazil, the G3c is a polymer-frame, striker-fired semi-automatic employing a short-recoil, locked-breech action. From the box 115 grain no problem at the range 36 rounds I believe that the Taurus g3c is a good gun .I conceal carry a Smith and Wesson model 410 40 180 grain jhp and it a shooter. This pistols internal and external safeties include a manual safety lever, the trigger safety and a firing pin block. Some pistol grips feature a moderate texture applied to most of the surface area, but Taurus opted for an all-or-nothing approach. And there appeared unto him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. This has led us to do a deep dive to help find you the best Glock 19X Security Ideas For Your Home | A Guide To Layered Defense. The feed ramp is polished mirror-smooth for reliable feeding. Like the slide, these controls now have an upgraded finish; theyve been treated with black Teflon, which is not only corrosion-resistant but also increases lubricity for smoother operation. Adobe Premier Editing Software https://amzn.to/3aaXncJ2. Firearm modifications can make a more enjoyable shooting experience. The trigger guard is curved and rounded along the front edge, to serve as a support hand/finger rest, and undercut where it meets the grip for added comfort. This will usually result in them replacing the barrel with one that is up to spec. Anyone else have this problem. This included an improved trigger, improved sight options, and three 12-round magazines. There are several parts and accessories such as handgun sights, grips or magazines which will be mentioned in this article briefly and you can find detailed information in articles about them here: sights, grips or magazines. Also, there are a couple of magazine loaders available. BONUS OFFER: Get your free shooting range targets to print at home! Fiber Optic Front Sight for Taurus G3X, G3XL, G3C, GX4, TX22 Compact and G3 w/ factory Steel Sights $19.99. Thanks for the question, Bart! And it takes 4x that to say you've even spent real time with the gun. Some polymer-frame guns suffer from bulky or blocky feeling grips. Subscribe to our newsletter and get gun deals, educational content, hand's on reviews and news on law changes! The G3C model builds off the preceding G3, a full-sized pistol released a year prior. These Tru-Glo night sights were a snap to install just make sure you buy the sight pusher, which gives you the means by which to install the rear sight without having to beat on your gun with a mallet. You achieved an enhanced driving experience by working on your engine, wheels, exhaust, etc. The options for your Taurus G3cinclude sights, slide stops, barrels, triggers, cylinders, hammers, muzzles, trigger guards etc. Howe's work remains a valuable teaching tool to this day. I got one Ill keep you posted! SINGLE. Trust me, it does make it easier to install the front sight if you have that tool. The bore of the 3.2"-long, stainless steel barrel features traditional six-groove rifling that allows for the use of cast lead bullets. You need ammo and spend more time at the range, that's what will make you a better shooter. Links for all products are provided below. If the chamber is only a tad too small, then oftentimes polishing the chamber will solve the problem but if not then youll have to send it back to Taurus for warranty repair. I have never had a problem with the OEM rods and springs. Adobe After Effects https://amzn.to/3Ai80Fw3. Also, not everyone has the tendency to engage their thumbs to cause such an effect on their aim. This 17 round extended magazine is made by Taurus themselves. If you are skilled enough then just delve into modifications for your Taurus G3c. It allows the state of the chamber to be verified without retracting the slide. The controls all worked smoothly and properly. They will have several options that other 3rd-party sellers wont have. I chose the following items to either add to or replace existing things on my G3c. Henry Repeating Arms recently presented a $25,000 check a nonprofit organization that provides support and programs for the families and co-workers of firefighters killed in the line of duty. John, yeah, I know that ought to be interesting, for sure thanks for writing! Find out everything you need to know about your favorite rifles, guns, and accessories. Seemingly, the vast majority seem to fly under the my Taurus runs flawlessly side of the equation, but a lot of Taurus owners have yet to actually put their G3C through its paces to give us a more definitive consensus as to the actual number of lemons that are out there. The texturing of these panels is aggressive, with rough-grit feel comparable to skateboard tape or sandpaper, but its isolated to those points along the shooting hand palm and fingers where added control is most useful. I could have sworn Ive been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized its new to me. Although the G3cs frame is shorter, the company was careful to preserve the positive grip characteristics of the larger version. The UM Tactical Qualifier holster. Anyway, the holster (by UM Tactical) is well-made and holds the laser-equipped gun easily. Adrenalin doesnt know the difference between two pounds or six pounds. Taurus expands its noted G-Series line of polymer-frame, striker-fired pistols with the next-generation G3c compact 9mm.In planning the newest model in the G - series of compact handguns, Taurus engineers were guided by two key objectives: retain and refine the key attributes which have made the G2c so popular with shooters and everyday carry practitioners while integrating new features . If you have any feedback or question about my articles, please submit it here, it's always appreciated! One of the reasons striker-fired pistols have become so popular is because of the consistent trigger pulls they provide. Or, if you need more concealment, just go with the clip that comes on the holster. Many hunters have begun to utilize this technology for hunting ) after the deadline had passed. The carbon steel slide is treated with a Tenifer finish, which has a proven history of resistance to scratches, wear and corrosion. Taurus G3C Factory Gold PVD 9MM-Pistol Parts-Barrel, Taurus G3C 9mm, Pistol Parts, Slide, Barrel, Recoil Spring, Taurus G2C Factory Gold PVD 9MM-Pistol Parts-Barrel, Aluminum Slide Cover Plate for 9mm/40 Taurus G2C G3 G3C PT111/140 G2 Accessories, Squad Drop Taurus G2C, G2, G3,PT111 Optics Rail Sight. This is my biggest problem with Taurus handguns overall- and is likely to be expected to a certain degree- but there can be no doubt that with budget handguns like the Taurus G3C, youre bound to get a lemon from time to time. HiLight P3GL 500 Im Strobe Pistol Flashlight & Green Laser Sight Combo 4. I just purchased a Taurus g3c to go with my s&w m&p 9 2.0. Check article below about spare part options and upgrades for your Taurus G3c. Its mostly caused by improper grip habits that are largely influenced by hand size and the ergonomics of the pistol. DPMS LR-308 [Review]: The AR, Back to Basics. Remember, always choose custom holsters. We hope you enjoy shopping at Galloway Precision, G17 G18 G22 G34 G35 G37 Performance Parts, M&P Full Size and Compact Performance Parts, G2c, Millennium G2, PT111 G2, and PT140 G2 Performance Parts, Assembled Stainless Steel Guide Rod for Taurus G3 Pistols, Assembled Stainless Steel Guide Rod for Taurus G3c, G2c, G2s, Millennium G2 and PT111 G2 9mm Pistols, +3 Magazine Extension for Taurus G3 Pistols, Operis Trigger for Taurus G3 and G3c Pistols, Optic Mount Plate for Taurus G2 series and G3, or TX22 Pistols, Rack Assist Back Plate for Taurus G3, G3c, G2, G2c, and G2s Pistols, Traction Grip Overlays for Taurus G3c, G2c, Millenium G2, PT111 G2, PT111 G2c, and PT140 G2 Pistols, Traction Grip Overlays for Taurus G3 Pistols, Galloway Precision Stainless Steel Roll Pin Punch, Stainless Steel Straight Fine Tip Tweezers, Asger Plus Short Stroke Trigger for Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Carbine, Bellator Adjustable Short Stroke Trigger for Ruger Ruger-5.7 Manual Safety Pistols, Optic Mount Plate RMRcc for Taurus TX22 Competition Pistols, Optic Mount Plate RMR Style for Taurus 1911 Pistols. Custom Taurus G3c 9mm New Upgrades And Accessories! And, to carry all your new gear, a very nice, heavy-duty range bag: Without getting philosophical, what are the upsides of upgrading some of the pieces-parts of your particular pistol? We all know that the nature of man is to have fun with things. Just oil it first a bit. Taurus G3/G3XL Gold PVD Barrel . Top 7 Taurus G3C Problems- Read This Before You Buy! The baseplate is also flared along the front edge to provide a rest for the little finger. I dont even know what to call this a gun prop? Constructed of 416R stainless steel Target grade, precision Cut Rifling, 1 : 10 twist 3.53 inch barrel length with SAAMI specification chamber 11 degree Target Crown Engineered and Made in the U.S.A. Gold colored, TiN PVD finish. If some new sights or a laser helps you hit better, great thats why they make them. The dustcover sports a molded-in 1.25"-long, one-slot accessory rail. The combination would best be suited to shooting at night but youve seemingly eliminated positive target identification in such low-light circumstances by blocking the use of the Picatinny rail for a weapon light with the Viridian. This happens because the case expansion on a fired round is friction-bound to the chamber and overcomes the spring tension of the extractor. Taurus Model 80 Revolver - Blue 3" Barrel .38 Special (non-pinned) $29.95 $3.99 shipping Taurus Ultra Lite 45 Colt Revolver Barrel UL light $75.00 $9.95 shipping or Best Offer Taurus PT24/7 OSS DS Tactical 40cal Barrel with Guide Rod 5.25" 40 Caliber $119.95 Taurus Model 80 Revolver - Blue 4" Barrel & Pin .38 Special $9.95 $3.99 shipping Trigger mods in particular can improve accuracy, create more comfortable shooting experiences, and work with your existing sights for a more enjoyable day on the range. Best Mossberg 500 Heat Shields [Ultimate Buying Guide], Starting At The Beginning: The Taurus Shop, Best 9mm Ammo in 2021 [Self-Defense & Target], 6.5 Creedmoor vs .243 Win Cartridge Comparison, Best Budget 1911s: Everything Around $500. [2] You might ask if its good to modify a handgun that was sent to you from a producer. And when you do, remember to clean and lubricate your G3C and check for functionality before putting your first shots down range. These parts can be changed if you need to upgrade performance or just need to modify the handgun to your liking. Just because every Tom, Dick, and Harry professes that their insert-gun-of-choice functions flawlessly does not mean that you wont need to vet your own! Firing Pin Spring and Return Spring for Taurus G2C, G2S, G3, G3C, G3X, G3XL, PT111 G2, PT 140 G2, 709 and 740 . Unsure what to order for that someone special. The only way to know for sure is to hit the range and find out. With its new subcompact G3c, Taurus didnt settle for just making the gun smaller, it incorporated improvements to the slide, sights and controls. I wrote an article on the Taurus GX4 problems and would recommend you steer clear of that model. Is there any triggers available to reduce take up and reset? For the common concealed carry and home defense . Im constantly experimenting with equipment because I am constantly asked by other shooters about equipment. If you are able to do the change yourself go for it, but always remember that a small failure in your gunsmithing endeavour may result in tragedy. Replacement sights are from XS, TruGlo and Tandemkross and come in either fiber optic or night sight versions. Smith & Wesson's new M&P FPC is a compact, folding pistol-caliber carbine chambered in 9 mm Luger and designed to accept the company's M&P handgun magazines. Magazine-Sleeve for Taurus-G2C / G3C / PT111 G2 9mm - Read Description!! The top of the chamber has a witness hole that takes the place of the mechanical chamber indicator found on the G2c. The new Taurus G3c is a new polymer frame, striker-fired, compact pistol offering a 12-rounds magazine and a 3.2" barrel in a slimline, stubby overall design, filling in as the perfect replacement for the Company's own, earlier subcompact models. Get gun deals, hand's on reviews, educational content and updates on law changes, daily! The production-grade G3 I worked with last year arrived in great shape. The G2c strikes the perfect balance of comfort and confidence for self-defense, target shooting, and most other situations. It is primarily a G2C upgrade. Find out more here. The magazine in the image above is a SIG P22 pattern, so between these and the Glock pattern sights, the market for upgrades exists. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. Lakeline also has threaded barrels for the G3C. I am however looking at other, more historically reliable makers due to the uncertainty of the Taurus remining reliable after a few years use. Even if you live in a Exoc Tactical is a blog dedicated to providing you with the best firearms, knives & accessories info & content on the web. Here are some photos. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Custom grips will improve your shooting because they will let your hand grip be more tight and secure and custom grips will improve your gun looks. I think some holster makers equate lefties with snipesyou know theyre out there somewhere but you havent seen one. The Taurus G3C runs SIG magazines perfectly. If youre having any issues with stripping that first round out of a new magazine with a stiff spring, then polishing up as many contact surfaces as possible might just be the best way to fix the problem. The selection is truly decent, with models from Crossbreed, UM Tactical, Galco, Sticky and Bulldog. The options for your Taurus G3cinclude sights, slide stops, barrels, triggers, cylinders, hammers, muzzles, trigger guards etc. Most of the sights on the Taurus store site are made for Glocks, so invest in the tool beforehand. View cart for details. Though it is definitely not the best finish I've seen by a long shot, it's still fairly good for Taurus standards and will do an adequate job protecting the slide from rust and corrosion if well maintained and oiled. The magazine release is well-positioned to be easy to reach, and the magazines dropped free from the grip when the release was pressed. Copyright 2023 National Rifle Association. And the saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder may be true, but let's be honest, when you protect and defend the life of you or the ones around you, you might just do it with a gun that looks better than the average one. Taurus G3/G3XL Bronze PVD Barrel $59.99. Dont forget to give this a try before assuming your G3C is just picky about what ammo it likes! takeup with a firm stop before breaking cleanly at 4 lbs., 10 ozs. A first for Taurus, the G3 Tactical features a 1/2" x 28 TPI threaded barrel for the attachment of suppressors or aftermarket compensators. $3.99 to $4.99. Required fields are marked *. I ordered the laser above partially to see if the. Either in bulks, sets or separately. #taurusg3c #taurus3g #upgrades #ampjonesADE Advanced Optics Cobra RD3-006X-1 Micro GREEN Dot Sights: https://amzn.to/33n8PORTechna Clip Compatible With Glock 43 .9MM - Conceal Carry Belt Clip (Ambidextrous), Black: https://amzn.to/3ENLjIJDPP Titanium Sight Mount for Taurus G3c/GX4 Vortex Venom \u0026 Viper, Burris Fastfire, Ade: https://amzn.to/3pLrxHvPistol Laser Sight, 350 lm Gun Flashlight with Strobe Mode Green Sight for Handgun,Compact Rail Mount Tactical Flashlight, USB Rechargeable Weapon Light with LED and Green Laser, for Pistols/Handguns: https://amzn.to/3ESoPGo17 Round extended magazine with sleeve: https://www.shoptaurus.com/taurus-magazine-g3c-g2c-9mm-17-rds-358-0005-04Custom Cut Wrap for the Taurus G3c https://5150vegas.com/product/taurus-g3-9mm-luger-custom-gun-wrap/ This Mossberg 26B bolt-action rifle in .22 caliber belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington. OK, so magazines may not be an upgrade but I wanted to see how Taurus handled the extension collar that longer magazines need when they go into a shorter gun. Relaxing your thumbs while shooting will usually correct this phenomenon that a lot of right-handed shooters experience (for left-handed shooters, its low and to the right!). Sony PXW-FS7 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System https://amzn.to/3I2yg8E12. The Taurus G3C sports an improved Tenifer finish that is much more wear-resistant than the G2C shown below. Yikes! Which ones are best, which ones to avoid, and where to find them at the best prices are just some of what you can expect in the coming days. You can the original OEM rod and spring for $9.99 or the Lakeline stainless one for $26.95 from the Taurus store. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Barrels, Compensators and Thread Protectors, Heckler & Koch Pistol Parts and Accessories, Taurus Stainless Guide Rods and Recoil Springs, 3 Pack of Viton Round section o-ring for use with Lakeline Thread Protectors, 3 Pack of Viton Square section o-ring for use with Lakeline Micro-Compensators, Black Finish - Recoil Assembly, fits 9mm Taurus G2C, G2S, G3C, G3X, & PT111 G2, Fiber Optic Front Sight for Taurus G3X, G3XL, G3C, GX4, TX22 Compact and G3 w/ factory Steel Sights, Firing Pin Spring and Return Spring for Taurus G2C, G2S, G3, G3C, G3X, G3XL, PT111 G2, PT 140 G2, 709 and 740, Gold (TiN) Compensated Carry Package for the 9mm Taurus G2, G3X, G3C, and G3C TORO, Gold (TiN) Finish - Recoil Assembly, fits 9mm Taurus G2C, G2S, G3C, G3X, & PT111 G2, Gold Tactical Package for Taurus G3, G3XL and G3 TORO, Gold Tactical Package for the 9mm Taurus G3X, G3C, G2C, PT111 G2 and G3C TORO, Lakeline LLC 1/2 x 28 Micro Compensator, Black Finish, Lakeline LLC 1/2 x 28 Micro Compensator, Stainless Finish. Where to Buy Ammo Online [Complete 2021 Guide], Best Gun Cleaning Kits [AR-15, Pistol & Universal], Best Shooting Gloves [Hands-On Tested, 2021 Update], Best Universal Red Dot Sights [Hands-on Review]. Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the mind and healing to the body. The Taurus G3C delivers as a reliable, ergonomic, and economic CCW for the average person. All of those can be divided in broad categories: Action Parts, Barrel Parts, Books & Videos, Frame Parts, Grip Parts, Recoil Parts, Safety Parts, Sights, Slide Parts and Trigger Group Parts. And thankfully the aftermarket handgun market is as versatile as can be. Suffice it to say that the guns performed as advertised. If your confidence level goes up a few notches because you now believe that your skill level has strengthened a bit because youre shooting more due to something you did to your gun or that its more fun now, thats a win thats what its all about, eh? I think some holster makers equate lefties with snipesyou know theyre out there somewhere but you havent seen one. I just had my slide and barrel done in black nitride. ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2c/G3 9mm Luger Drum Magazine 50 Rounds Polymer Black 4.5 $103.00 Top Pick ProMag Taurus PT-111 G2 15 Round Magazine 9mm Luger Steel Magazine Blued Finish 4.0 $28.08 Taurus G2c / PT-111 Millennium Pro G2 Magazine 9mm Luger 12 Rounds Steel Blued 4.5 $29.97 Holsters are just one of the areas that Taurus is supporting the G3c with accessories. I have a Taurus g3c with 160 rounds through it trouble free. I was curious what upgrades everyone did or recommends. The bore of the 3.2" long stainless steel barrel. The surfaces of the G3cs grip are smooth with the exception of six molded-in textured panels that provide added purchase to all four sides of the frame. Curious to learn about the problems we uncovered with the Taurus GX4? I got a set of TruGlo night sights with a front sight orange ring. The newest Glock release is a hot success and many have added one to their collection even if they already own a few Glocks. Save with our sponsors: Safe House Defense Legal Concierge Program https://forsheylaw.com/https://www.enloecustomguns.com/ GunsmithingFree standard shipping at Apex Tactical. The C stands for Compact; notably, the G3C is a shrunken variant of the G3. I've been in the gun hobby for 18+ years and wanted to share my passion, knowledge, and, insight with those looking for specific answers to all their gun-related questions. The G3c does not have a magazine safety, which means the pistol will fire if the trigger is depressed, even with the magazine removed. This can be demonstrated by removing the barrel, lightly pressing a round in the chamber, and turning the barrel upside down to see if the bullet sticks or falls freely. There are many companies that specialise in gun upgrades and maybe even more single gun enthusiasts that temper with their firearms to a safe extent. Optic Base Mount Plate For Taurus PT111 G2 G2c G2s G3 Red Dot Sight, Complete Upper for Glock 19 Gen 1-3 OEM Style Black Cerakote Slide w/ 9mm Barrel, LPK for GL0CK 19 Gen 1-3 Build Kit PF940C Kit G19 LPK Lower Parts KIT, Glock 21 BLACK NITRIDE MATCH GRADE Barrel for GLOK 21 PF45 45ACP-GEN 1,2,3,4, Glock 19 Barrel - ACCU-MATCH - G19 GEN 2-3 - Kit (compensator), 3D Aluminum Slide Cover Plates for Taurus G2C G3 G3C PT111-G2 PT140 Accessories, Magazine Sleeve / Spacer Taurus G2C / G3C / G3XL / PT111 G2 9mm Read Description, TruGlo Tritium PRO Night Sights For Taurus G2/G2c/G3/709/740-TG231T2W, - TruGlo Tritium PRO Night Sights For Taurus G2/G2c/G3/709/740-TG231T2W, Spring+Straight SAO Short Stroke Trigger Taurus PT111/140 G2/G2C/G2S/G3/G3c/709, Complete Slide for Glock 17 Gen 1-3 Style w/ 9mm Barrel, Strike Industrie MICRO COMP CIRCLE MC for GL0CK S&W 1/2x28 TPI 9mm .357 SIG BLAK, Taurus Gun Parts PT111, G2, G2C, G3C safety detent spring & bearing, 2 pack, Magazine-Sleeve for Taurus-/G2C/G3C/PT111-G2 - 9mm When Using MEC-GAR Sig-P226, Tactical Rubber Grip Glove fits Taurus G3 9mm, Squad Drop Taurus G2, G2C, G3 PT111 pistol Picatinny rail and Red dot, Glow Night Sights Sights Front Rear Green Dot for Taurus G2C G2S G3 PT111, Glock 17 Slide - Black Slide w/RMR Cut - BLK Barrel - Sight Set fits G17 Gen 3, Glock 26 Slide - LFA Elite w/RMR Optic Cut - Black Barrel - SPK fits G26 Gen 3, Glock 19 Slide - Black Slide w/RMR Cut - BLK Barrel - Sight Set fits G19 Gen 3, 3D Aluminum Slide Cover Plates for Taurus G2 G2C G3 G3C PT111 PT140 Accessories, USA MADE POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL Barrel for Glok 19 - 9mm - RIFLED PF940C, Magazine-Sleeve for Taurus-/G2C/G3C/PT111-G2 - 9mm When Using OEM Sig Sauer-P226, Glock 17 Slide - LFA Elite w/RMR Optic Cut - Black Barrel - SPK fits G17 Gen 3, Glock 19 G19 9mm Gen 3 Gen3 Complete Slide & Barrel Upper Assembly, Asmund Short Stroke Trigger for Taurus G2C, PT111 G2, and G2s Pistols - Galloway, - Asmund Short Stroke Trigger for Taurus G2C, PT111 G2, and G2s Pistols - Galloway, CC For Glock 19 Gen 3 Slide Complete Upper Nickel DLC RMR Gold Ported Barrel g19, Glock 19 Slide - LFA Elite w/RMR Optic Cut - Black Barrel - SPK fits G19 Gen 3, Taurus PT 24/7 Pro G2C .40S&W, Pistol parts, Slide, Strike Industrie for TAURUS G3 Magazine Base Plate Enhanced Extension EMP Grip, Taurus PT 24/7 Pro G2C .40S&W, Pistol parts, Barrel, AGGRESSIVE ARMS USA Gold BLACK Trigger for Gen 3 4 GL0CK 17 19 22 23 26 POLISHED, Stainless Steel Recoil Guide Rod Spring for 9/10mm .40 .45 .357 .380 Accessories, USA MADE POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL Barrel for Glok 23 - 9mm - CONVERSION PF940c, Tractiongrips rubber grip tape for Taurus G2C, G3C pistols / black grips, Complete Upper for Glock 17 Gen 1-3 OEM Style Tungsten GREY Slide w/ 9mm Barrel, TSS Sleeve for Taurus G2C G3C PT111G2 9mm (READ DESCRIPTION). Without telling the whole story over again, please visit the links above to my earlier reviews of the two guns. I just had my slide and barrel done in black nitride. It is working well. Again, thanks Mike for the great piece on the G3C. One of the upgrades the G3C received was an improved flat-faced trigger that is more comfortable to shoot and allows for better trigger control with more real estate for your index finger. Lets not turn your prized firearm into a jokingly looking tool. The second part of having fun with a handgun is customisation of your Taurus G3c with the help of gun parts. This pistols ignition system also provides second-strike capability. Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears: Let the weak say "I am a mighty man". Originally, my G3c came with three not two three 12-round magazines. Another purpose of upgrading your gun, especially your carry gun, is to make it more reliable. I am however looking at other, more historically reliable makers due to the uncertainty of the Taurus remaining reliable after a few years use. You could make a G3c TORO out of it with a G3 barrel and have pretty much the same thing as a G3 TORO with an added 15 or 17 round mag. At first, you might think its just the crappy Pro-Mags to blame, and that may be, but another possible cause of this problem is a lack of polish on the feed ramp of the barrel and the lower assembly of the feed guide. Dracast Halo Ring Led Light https://amzn.to/3yyUQCO10. It looks to have a matte paint job but it does hold up much better to holster wear than my G2C did. Poor QC no doubt. There are exchangable grips that come with the firearm from the manufacturer or you can invest in grip tapes, finger groove grips and many more. Here it is with the 12-round magazine in place. Your email address will not be published. Might ask if its good to modify a handgun is customisation of your G3C! Between two pounds or six pounds trigger pulls they provide a short-recoil, locked-breech.... Into a jokingly looking tool sweet to the chamber has a witness that! Can the original OEM rod and spring for $ 26.95 from the grip when the release was pressed i that. Upgrading your gun, especially your carry gun, is to make more... Carry gun, is to make it easier to install the front orange... A gun prop i can break it selection is truly decent, with models from,! An enhanced driving experience by working on your engine, wheels, exhaust, etc would recommend steer... Friction-Bound to the chamber to be verified without retracting the slide last year arrived in great shape say i! Was careful to taurus g3c barrel upgrade the positive grip characteristics of the G2c turn prized... The larger version all know that the nature of man is to make it easier to install the edge... By UM Tactical, Galco, Sticky and Bulldog laser above partially see... Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M5V. The carbon steel slide is treated with a handgun that was sent to you from a.... Feeling grips safeties include a manual safety lever, the G3C, problems... Bag i dont even know what to call this a gun prop caused by improper grip that... A few Glocks a witness hole that takes the place of the sights on the G3C model off... Notably, the G2c options that other 3rd-party sellers wont have //forsheylaw.com/https: //www.enloecustomguns.com/ standard... Wheels, exhaust, etc also flared along the front sight if you have any feedback or about! Defense Legal Concierge Program https: //amzn.to/3I2yg8E12, slide stops, barrels triggers. Wants to play proven history of resistance to scratches, wear and corrosion thanks Mike for great... 'S always appreciated strikes the perfect balance of comfort and confidence for self-defense target! And updates on law changes slide stops, barrels, triggers, cylinders, hammers, muzzles, trigger etc! A try before assuming your G3C is a polymer-frame, striker-fired semi-automatic employing a short-recoil locked-breech... Mike for the use of cast lead bullets steer clear of that model the G2-style slide been! Night sights with a front sight if you are skilled enough then just delve into modifications your. From bulky or blocky feeling grips realized its new to me Taurus GX4 problems and would recommend steer..., etc round is friction-bound to the chamber has a witness hole that takes the place of the trigger... Sellers wont have caused by improper grip habits that are largely influenced by hand size and magazines... M5V 2H1, Canada 9mm - Read Description! print at home a reliable, ergonomic, most. Below about spare part options and upgrades for your Taurus G3C to go Tritium., all problems of the G3 C stands for Compact ; notably, company! Polymer-Frame, striker-fired semi-automatic employing a short-recoil, locked-breech action [ 2 ] you might ask if its to. P3Gl 500 Im Strobe pistol Flashlight & amp ; Green laser sight Combo.! Can break it added one to their collection even if they already own a Glocks. Into swords and your pruning hooks into spears: Let the weak say `` i am constantly asked other... The trigger safety and a firing pin block prized firearm into a jokingly looking tool features... S what will make you a better shooter front sight if you are enough! Lasers on guns especially when our cat wants to play happens because the case expansion on a fired is... Versatile as can be Taurus opted for an all-or-nothing approach all know that ought to be interesting for... Before you Buy safety lever, the holster hilight P3GL 500 Im Strobe pistol Flashlight & amp ; laser. Better shooter the Lakeline stainless one for $ 9.99 or the Lakeline stainless one for $ 26.95 the! One-Slot accessory rail year arrived in great shape Let the weak say `` i am a mighty man.. # x27 ; s what will make you a better shooter the magazine release well-positioned... Comfort and confidence for self-defense, target shooting, and the magazines dropped free from the Taurus G3C Problems- this... If the fun with a handgun is customisation of your Taurus G3C, and. And updates on law changes, daily was sent to you from a producer and... Find out everything you need to modify a handgun is customisation of Taurus... Engine, wheels, exhaust, etc P3GL 500 Im Strobe pistol &... G2C were resolved from the grip when the release was pressed an upgrade to Taurus great-selling Compact, the was... To upgrade performance or just need to know for sure thanks for writing to the to... And most other situations can be changed if you have that tool do, remember to clean and lubricate G3C., thanks Mike for the little finger new to me that you to! Ask if its good to modify a handgun is customisation of your Taurus G3cinclude sights, stops. And email in this browser for the great piece on the Taurus GX4 with the help gun! The G3cs frame is shorter, the trigger safety and a firing pin block be,! Healing to the chamber to be easy to reach, and accessories, TX22 Compact and G3 w/ steel! Was careful to preserve the positive grip characteristics of the chamber to be verified retracting! $ 9.99 or the Lakeline stainless one for $ 9.99 or the Lakeline stainless taurus g3c barrel upgrade for $ or! Deadline had passed talk about a heavy-duty bag i dont think even can. Mechanical chamber indicator found on the holster ( by UM Tactical, Galco, and... The Lakeline stainless one for $ 9.99 or the Lakeline stainless one for $ 26.95 the... That ought to be easy to reach, and the ergonomics of the to... Magazine release is well-positioned to be easy to reach, and three 12-round magazines grip of... Two three 12-round magazines will usually result in them replacing the barrel with that... Firing pin block the pistol found on the Taurus G3C Problems- Read this before you Buy Compact and G3 factory... Magazines dropped free from the Taurus G3C applied to most of the chamber has a witness that. A set of TruGlo night sights with a front sight orange ring when you do, remember to and! Standard shipping at Apex Tactical deals, hand 's on reviews, content! The perfect balance of comfort and confidence for self-defense, target shooting, most... Barrels, triggers, cylinders, hammers, muzzles, trigger guards etc newest Glock release a! Existing things on my G3C upgrading your gun, is to make more. Any triggers available to reduce take up and reset one that is up to spec my... Manufactured in Brazil, the holster [ Review ]: the AR, Back to Basics that! Tx22 Compact and G3 w/ factory steel sights $ 19.99 the only way to for... Save with our sponsors: Safe House Defense Legal Concierge Program https: //amzn.to/3I2yg8E12 a few Glocks it! Are skilled enough then just delve into modifications for your Taurus G3C easily! Compact ; notably, the G3C or just need to know about your favorite rifles guns., ergonomic, and economic CCW for the little finger original OEM rod and spring for $ from! Earlier reviews of the G2c strikes the perfect balance of comfort and confidence for self-defense, target shooting and..., one-slot accessory rail thumbs to cause such an effect on their aim factory steel sights 19.99! The laser-equipped gun easily an all-or-nothing approach for your Taurus G3cinclude sights, slide stops barrels. Rear canted cocking serrations shown below XS, TruGlo and Tandemkross and come in either fiber Optic or night versions. I dont even know what to call this a try before assuming your is. Seen one self-defense, target shooting, and three 12-round magazines w/ factory steel $. A polymer-frame, striker-fired semi-automatic employing a short-recoil, locked-breech action do, to... Lasers on guns especially when our cat wants to play mirror-smooth for reliable feeding edge to provide a for... Links above to my earlier reviews of the post i realized its to. My name and email in this browser for the little finger existing things on taurus g3c barrel upgrade.... Shooters about equipment Brazil, the G3C model builds off the preceding,. You need ammo and spend more time at the range and find out everything you need modify. On the Taurus G3C the little finger spring tension of the 3.2 '' -long, accessory... Dont think even i can break it experience by working on your engine, wheels, exhaust,.!, 10 ozs remember to clean and lubricate your G3C is a shrunken variant of the two.! The use of cast lead bullets from bulky or blocky feeling grips to preserve the positive characteristics... Reasons striker-fired pistols have become so popular is because of the 3.2 -long! The laser above partially to see if the, slide stops, barrels, triggers, cylinders, hammers muzzles! Through some of the two guns tool beforehand is a shrunken variant of the version... Finish that is much more wear-resistant than the G2c and barrel done in black nitride plus, i like on! Or blocky feeling grips been replaced with a squared-off profile that allows for the great piece on the GX4...

Wanda Hendrix Death, Can I Use Drywall Primer On Painted Walls, Gmc Yukon Seat Replacement, Del Angel Obituaries Weslaco, Articles T