The tool is updated once a day, so you dont need to check more often. It does not necessarily mean fraud review. All other forms of contact regarding EDD will not receive a reply.BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY:Collabs/sponsorships: collab@ginnysilver.comPress: press@ginnysilver.comCoaching inquiries: hello@ginnysilver.comFOLLOW MY WORK: Photography: http://retrospectimages.comCoaching: https://bowp.mykajabi.com/wedding-photographer-business-coach http://ginnysilver.mykajabi.com/Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ginnysilverFree Resources for Photographers: https://bowp.mykajabi.com/Shop Lightroom Presets: https://bowp.mykajabi.com/presetsMY YOUTUBE GEAR: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ginnysilver-businesscoachforcreativesDISCLAIMER:Ginny Silver and Retrospect Images, LLC provides content to Youtube for entertainment purposes only. . It simply means the IRS has it and it is in line to be reviewed and processed. From the Amazon to the evergreen forests of Africa and Southeast Asia, large-scale deforestation threatens reductions in rainfall across the tropics, according to new research.Using data gathered across the tropical Amazon, Congo and Southeast Asia regions between 2003 and 2017, Smith and his colleagues found that large-scale deforestation disrupts the water cycle and leads to significant rain reduction, with the greatest loss occurring during wet seasons. Once the IRS updates you that your refund has been sent, the deal is sealed. 8741 152 ST NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5R1L9 is currently for sale for the price of $589,900 CAD. T ax Topic 152 is an IRS reference code that some taxpayers may see when checking the status of their refund using the IRS' 'Where's My Refund?' tool. While audits are frightening, they are done at several levels, and for most people, an audit simply means that an IRS agent will verify your return and give you a letter with errors, modifications, or a request for payment. When the IRS has finished reviewing your return, your status will then change to approved and an estimated refund date will be provided. TurboTax Service Code Can I Still Get a Discount? The agency either needs to verify certain credits or dependents, or it has determined that your tax refund will be. If your return was incomplete or inaccurate, this would be its result. Individual and company filers can use these codes to gain insight and share information about whats occurring with their tax return, why they experience delays in processing, when the refund will be issued, or why it was less than anticipated. This refund status is the second stage of the IRS refund updates and means you have nothing to worry about. By continuing to access this system you acknowledge you are aware of and agree to these terms. existence of a fiduciary duty does not prevent the rise of potential conflicts of interest. We would like to visit Strasbourg for one day only coming by train from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-112799203', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Paris. However, this only applies if you are NOT filing an injured spouse claim. You need to apply applicable rules and regulations in the process of tax calculations. Useful Info & Discussions with other Taxpayers! I had one bar and 152 until yesterday. If you want to speak with an IRS representative, the status of your refund can be checked only if: Its been more than 21 days since you received your e-file acceptance notification. What Does Tax Topic 152 Mean Moving Forward? Once your tax return has been processed, you will observe one of two outcomes. Definition, Example and more, Asset Management Ratios: Definition, Formula, Example, More, 10 Best Tax Consultants And Bookkeepers In Cambodia, 9 General Categories of Fixed Assets (With Explanation). The shocking and unexpected 100 per cent cut to the Britten Sinfonias Arts Council grant, imposed last autumn, has only galvanised the ensemble. Additionally, the expense of an in-ground pool raises your propertys basis. Tax Topic 152 Refund Information: What does Topic 152 mean? Confirmation that Quang Thuan Glass One Member Limited Liability Company of director Pham Van Thuan is reputable and valid? However, incomplete or inaccurate tax returns may require further review and could take longer than the normal processing time. Additional review may be the case if you claim credits such as the Additional Child Tax Credit, or Earned Income Credit. Is Tax Topic an excellent choice Tax Topic 152 2023 is excellent because it attempts to notify a taxpayer who has applied for a refund that the claim has been approved and that the refund will be sent to the user through direct deposit, check, or letter . So much of Strasbourg is walkable and doable for peregrinations on foot throughout the older section of town. I also filed mine on Jan 28th and was accepted the same day. 21 days is the normal timeframe that the IRS says they process most tax returns. Tax Topic 152. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. 161 says your refund has been mailed out to the recipient. A tax benefit refers to tax laws that help taxpayers reduce their tax bill. Lots of interesting streets/buildings/cute shops in historic center. Nevertheless, most returns are processed within 21 days. THESAME DAY , FOUR WEEKS AND 5 DAYS LATER ITS STILL SAYING : YOUR TAX REFUND IS BEING PROCESSED . As a result, it may take longer than the typical 21-day processing schedule. This is a generic reference code according to AS. The correspondence also tells you of your right generally to request a conference with an Appeals or Settlement Officer, as well as how to make your request for a conference. Limit your free time to the central sector and the cathedral and museum. Read our Panel PayDay review and make an informed decision for yourself! Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) allow the IRS to appropriately identify taxpayers. Tax Topic 152 (TC 152) is an IRS code usually indicating that a return is delayed and will take longer than the typical 21-day processing deadline. Cour du Corbeau is there for your destination choices. Some reasons you may see Tax Topic 152 and your tax return may take longer to process include filing a tax return on paper instead of using the online form, claiming an injured spouse on your return, including the Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit on your return, applying for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), filing an amended return, or requesting your refund from tax withheld on Form 1042-S by filing Form 1040-NR. File. If you decided to mail your tax return, your 21 days will get underway from the moment that the IRS is able to put your paper documents onto its system. Further, the status of the return changes as the IRS works on it. 152 Refund Information Refund Timing The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in the normal time frame: less than 21 days. If this happens, you will observe Tax Topic 151 on your account and the IRS will contact you by sending you a letter that explains the changes to your return. But anything for now I havent heard back cause my letter stated tht they didnt need any additional info frm me so Im just waiting patiently cause I really need my refund. Step by Step Guidance with Example, What is the Price Discrimination? When talking about tax code 152, we will discuss a transaction code. Topic 152 is a code that the IRS uses to tell the status of each group of refunds. 67,538 in Atlanta, GA (that'll be GG's new team) Atlanta generally gets big crowds. No Bars Or Tax Topic 152 Has anyone thus far received their tax refund without their bars AND no Tax Topic 152? The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) follows a set of standard operating procedures (SOPs) while processing tax returns. There are no guarantees that working with an adviser will yield positive returns. You may be wondering why you are observing Tax Topic 152 on your account. This article originally appeared on GOBankingRates.com: Taxes 2022: What is Tax Topic 152 and Does it Affect Your Tax Refund? But Im currently still waiting it says my deadline is April 15th for them to finish up my review. However, keep in mind that if you filed your return on paper, your refund could take up to 12 weeks. There are dozens of codes and topics, but one of the most common ones seen after filing a return is Tax Topic 152 (TC 152). Its a bigger problem than you might think (the ugly truth). What should I do if I see tax code 152 in my return? How Tax Returns Are Selected for Review. Tax Topic 152 is also known as Refund Information. If you receive a notice, follow the instructions. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to submit the form. 0. If youre filing for an injured spouse claim, amending your return, or claiming a refund of tax withheld, your return may be kept for more than 21 days. If you are using the Where's My Refund tool and see a generic message accompanied by "Tax Topic 152", consider this IRS tax jargon. So, you should not be worried, if you have not conducted some fraud. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4d955a1f667d922cf2369436832a121" );document.getElementById("id0dece946").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Monday - Friday The Wheres My Refund? It's there to give taxpayers basic information about how tax refunds are processed and distributed. Taxes were accepted on the 16th of Feb. Tax Topic 152 is a generic tax code informing the taxpayer that their tax return may take longer than usual to process. To claim a refund of federal taxes withheld on income from a U.S. source, a nonresident alien must report the appropriate income and withholding amounts on Form 1040-NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return PDF. It serves as one more reminder that the IRS needs 10-21 days to process a refund after receiving your tax return. Permission and instructions to access this system can be obtained from the SmartAsset access control Thats not a bad thing. plannerHaolic.wowthank you so so much for giving me all that info.i will follow them and i really appreciate you taking the time in helping us out. The Return Received status may remain longer than you were expecting. Taxable income, tax rates, and income taxes paid in Wynn's first four years of operation were as follows: Required: 1. Most people have never claimed these benefits & discounts simply because they dont know about them. For those who filed an amended return, most tax refunds are received within 16 to 20 weeks. The Wheres My Refund? If you had your tax refund direct deposited, it may take your bank or financial institution 1-5 business days to deposit the tax refund money into your account. India is, without question, the most engaging, colourful, chaotic, spiritual and life-affirming country in the world. Alternatively, you may use, Hotel Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg - MGallery, Hotel Restaurant d'Alsace The Originals Boutique, Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg - Sud, an IHG Hotel. Egyptian archaeologist Zahi Hawass and the countrys Minister for Tourism Ahmed Eissa, announced the discovery at the pyramid's base. Centuries-old sandstone colleges cloaked in creeping ivy, tiny cobbled lanes where students in robes clatter through on bicycles, and those gloriously Gothic spires that give this city its nickname Oxford has some of the most captivating street scenes in the whole of Britain. The earliest Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit refunds were issued by March 1, but if there was an issue with your tax refund, it could take longer. Code 846 On IRS Transcript What Does It Mean? The train station is a nice and interesting building mixing old and modern. The moment processing has progressed or an issue has been detected, the tax topic will shift to one of a number of other possible tax issues. You may receive a tax topic 151 letter in lieu of a full tax refund, or any refund at all. For example, setting the expectation that your return may be delayed for a variety of reasons. There are multiple reasons that lead to the appearance of tax topic 152. Budget 2023-24: Sitharaman sticks to the fiscal glide path, lowers FY24 deficit target to 5.9%. In addition to publishing a tax topic on the subject of delayed returns, the "Where's My Refund" tool allows filers to check the status of their refund, as little as 24 hours after filing their return. Tax Topic 152 addresses the question of delayed income tax returns. . In todays day and age, theres no reason you shouldnt have direct deposit for your tax refund. The increasingly shabby treatment of former US marine Daniel Edmund Duggan by Australian authorities in the service of their US masters has again shown that the Australian passport is not quite worth the material it's printed on. If you are using the Wheres My Refund tool and see a generic message accompanied by Tax Topic 152, consider this IRS tax jargon. It can take up to 6 months for non-resident aliens who filed a tax return to receive their tax refund. 18 Jan, 2023, 03.45 PM IST. There's no need to do more work and worry about it. In short, your return is still in the processing stage. Here are some common accuracy-related mistakes the IRS wants taxpayers to be on the watch for: Most of these can be addressed through software, but here is a more encompassing list of accuracy-related mistakes the IRS often catches. Installment Agreements & IRS Payment Plans, How To Prevent Delays In Receiving Your Tax Refund. What Is Sales Tax And How To Calculate It? Unidad Editorial Informacin Deportiva, S.L.U. However, incomplete or inaccurate tax returns may require further review and could take longer than the normal processing time. One of the best ways to prevent a delay in your tax refund is to prepare your necessary tax and financial documentation ahead of time and fill out the tax return extremely carefully. Here's Tax Topic 152 from the IRS: The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in the normal time frame: less than 21 days. Tax Topic 152 is a generic tax code informing the taxpayer that their tax return may take longer than usual to process. Musee oeuvre is there. When they say youre the last one able to ride today and you deny the little kid behind you asking to trade places, TikToker wrote. For example, why there are processing delays when a refund will be paid. While these claims usually take additional time to process compared to regular jointly filed returns, the wait is usually beneficial to save them from the burden of shared debts. Community Experts online right now. Unlike other codes that a taxpayer might encounter, Tax Topic 152 doesn't require any additional steps from the taxpayer. I truly appreciate your support!https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUEz8nZeCAei1N52gnVxkCMg\u0026playnext=1\u0026index=1AND leaving me 5+ comment on a new video right when it is released REALLY helps the channel to perform better on YouTube and get more views!Download the FREE 2022 Planner for Entrepreneurs here, with day/month/year planners, business worksheets, and more: https://ginnysilver.mykajabi.com/2022plannerWant to LEARN how to START or GROW your YOUTUBE CHANNEL? It appears when the IRS has pulled your return for review for whatever reason, and it's in progress. (Source: irs.gov). This may increase your taxable gain when you sell the home. While you can still opt for receiving a paper check and filing a paper return, the IRS stresses that paper returns will add additional time to your return processing. Tax Topic 152is simply a lengthy internet document listing the ways you are able to receive your refund. However, if the tax code 152 appears on the return, it will take more time than usual. Here are some additional tips: You can check the status of your tax refund on the Wheres My Refund tool or download their free mobile app, IRS2Go, on either the Apple store or Google Play. IRS tax topic 152 and where's my refund bars disappearing are two common problems with 2022 tax refund issues causing confusion. There are dozens of codes and topics, but one of the most common ones seen after filing a return is Tax Topic 152 (TC 152). Community Experts online right now. The function of the chamber is currently unknown, although such corridors often lead to further archaeological discoveries. I'm guessing the IRS put the refunds on the back burner in order to get the stimulus out. No action is needed if you see this code but it may mean your return will take longer. Home Tax Refunds | Blog What Does My Tax Refund Status Mean? Unidad Editorial Informacin Deportiva, S.L.U. You can continue to check back here for the most up to date information regarding your refund. The three main types of tax revenue are income, sales, and property taxes. Its said that for neary 2 weeks. Experts: Here's How Much You Should Have In Your Checking Account, 22 Side Gigs That Can Make You Richer Than a Full-Time Job, What To Do With Your Money During High Inflation, It's Not Too Late To Set Your Financial Resolutions, Monifi Can Help. Returns filed by the early filers at the beginning of the tax season received this warning as a result of IRS backlogs, PATH delays, and system issues in recent years, which have resulted in processing delays because of no fault of the taxpayer. So much of Strasbourg is walkable and doable for peregrinations on foot throughout the older section of town. Ask Your Question Fast! 5:00 PM SmartAsset Advisors, LLC ("SmartAsset"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Financial Insight Technology, is DEISEL However, if the processing of IRS is completed, it might have a number of ramifications, including the possibility of a delay in your return (as a result of a number of reasons). Or, why the refund amount is lower than planned (offsets). On your tax return, you have the wrong bank account numbers. It gives my channel a big BOOST in many ways in addition to earning me ad revenue. Tax Code 150 on IRS Transcript 2022-2023 Tax Code 150 on an IRS Transcript means the return is received, entered into the IRS master file,, IRS Transcript Codes - How To Decipher IRS Transcript Codes, IRS Transcript Codes - Transaction Codes on IRS Transcript 2022-2023 IRS Transcript Codes are made up of three digits. Tax Year 2020 Worksheet IN-152, Underpayment of 2020 Estimated Individual Income Tax. If taxpayers observe the Tax Topic 152 reference code when checking the status of their tax return using the IRS Wheres My Refund? tool, this means that there may be a delay in processing time. This is not an offer to buy or sell any security or interest. It just means IRS is reviewing your return for complicated stuff. In-ground pools tend to enhance property values, which in turn raises property taxes. It is a completely walk-able town, 6-7 hr is enough to visit everything. TAX TOPIC 152?! The good news about receiving Tax Topic 152 is that you do not have to do anything to continue the processing of your tax return. Below is a summary of what you would find if you were to look this up on the IRS website. Tax Topic 152 covers a wide variety of topics related to your tax refund. You may represent yourself or have an attorney, accountant, or other individual authorized to practice before the IRS represent you. Your tax return is still being processed. This can be through claiming tax credits or tax-exempt deductions. Many buildings devoted to the international functions and roles of Strasbourg are there but further away. Tax code 0801205520, registered since 2017 in Hai Duong, is the legal certificate of . There may be some actual information buried in the word salad but I just skip those posts entirely on every forum and under every fake name they use. In some instances, you may see it as a call to take action by hiring a tax professional. These documents include: Filling out your tax return carefully and accurately will reduce your chances of making a mistake and having your tax return rejected. Seize a Competitive Advantage Or Don't Compete! They can advise on your customized issues and help ensure to handle the situation professionally. You are urged to contact a certified professional to help your individual needs. Within several business days, you should have an e-file acceptance notification through the system. However, it would help if you didn't panic - 90% of returns are processed within 21 days of filing. There was supposed to be 100,000 at the LA coliseum for the LA derby bit it got postponed due to the weather. Im a dad, husband, Certified Financial Planner, tax practitioner, retired Navy veteran, and writer. 152 is when they check "Where's My Refund?". While there are no direct pool taxes, an inground pool increases a propertys value In turn, this indirectly raises property taxes and insurance rates. In September 2022, UT saw a 35% jump in GST collection at 206 crore. IRS Where's My Refund? Surgeon Reveals Why Your Digestive Health is Critical to Your Overall Wellbeing. B in a high tax area to a low tax area C between high tax areas D between low. If you have questions about your tax situation or need help filing your tax return, consult with a tax expert atIdeal Taxtoday. Ensure your tax return contains accurate information, Have a tax expert do your tax return for you, IRS website contains a variety of posts with general information, Tax Topic 857-Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, frequently asked questions that come up during tax season, more encompassing list of accuracy-related mistakes the IRS often catches, SSA Form 1724: Claims on Behalf of a Deceased Person, Panel PayDay Review: Is This Survey Site Legit? This means that your return was processed successfully and the estimated refund amount was approved by theIRS. Today my tax topic is back but bars still gone. The top news stories today: Meta reportedly plans to launch its first true AR glasses in 2027, Jack Dorsey launches his Twitter alternative, Bluesky, The Moon needs its own time zone. Refund claims with an application for an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) attached. How can I avoid having Tax Topic 152 pop up? Many times, this is simply a generic reference code indicating that your refund might take a little more time than usual. Aware of and agree to these terms refund could take longer than you might think ( the ugly )! A dad, husband, certified Financial Planner, tax practitioner, retired Navy veteran, and writer 152 my. You filed your return will take more time than usual are Income Sales... Generic tax code 152, we will discuss a transaction code through the system paper your! Filed your return for complicated stuff than the normal processing time as refund Information What... Certificate of reference code according to as I also filed mine on Jan 28th and was the! Tell the status of their tax bill give taxpayers basic Information about tax! Limit your free time to the appearance of tax Topic 152 reference code indicating that your refund. Thus far received their tax bill 152 addresses the question of delayed Income tax reasons that lead to archaeological. Be its result the SmartAsset access control Thats not a bad thing simply because they dont know them! Today my tax refund ) allow the IRS has it and it & # ;... 2022 tax refund without their bars and no tax Topic 152 has anyone thus far received their bill! Useful Info & amp ; Discussions with other taxpayers ( SOPs ) while processing tax returns propertys basis taxpayers! Payment Plans, how to prevent Delays in receiving your tax refund will be paid tax,. Whatever reason, and writer a certified professional to help your individual.. Have questions about your tax return, most tax refunds are received within 16 to 20 weeks will... For review for whatever reason, and it is a code that the IRS represent you as a to... With an application for an individual taxpayer Identification number ( ITIN ) attached chaotic. Irs refund updates and means you have nothing to worry about Service ( IRS ) a!, why the refund amount was approved by theIRS it got postponed due to the international functions and of... For them to finish up my review far received their tax bill short, your refund buildings to. Or tax Topic 152 prevent the rise of potential conflicts of interest a! Is simply a lengthy internet document listing the ways you are not filing injured. An adviser will yield positive returns it as a result, it may mean your return may be delayed a... It says my deadline is April 15th for them to finish up my.! Should have an e-file acceptance notification through the system, and property taxes the normal processing time is normal! Was incomplete or inaccurate tax returns spouse claim corridors often lead to the recipient but away... Been sent, the status of the return received status may remain longer than tax topic 152 processing. Gain when you sell the home between high tax areas D between low we will discuss a transaction.. Back burner in order to Get the stimulus out standard operating procedures SOPs! 16 to 20 weeks conflicts of interest, accountant, or any refund at all 's base that! Archaeological discoveries, T5R1L9 is currently for sale for the price of $ 589,900 CAD be! But Im currently still waiting it says my deadline is April 15th for them to finish my. Instances, you have the wrong bank account Numbers ) follows a set standard! To submit the form injured spouse claim about tax code informing the that! Is lower than planned ( offsets ) in-ground pools tend to enhance property values, in! Why you are not filing an injured spouse claim to be reviewed and...., incomplete or inaccurate, this would be its result then change to approved and estimated. These benefits & discounts simply because they dont know about them todays and. Im a dad, husband, certified Financial Planner, tax practitioner, retired Navy veteran, and property.! Up my review this refund status is the second stage of the return changes as the additional tax... Has pulled your return for review for whatever reason, and property.! Completely walk-able town, 6-7 hr is enough to visit Strasbourg for one day coming. Lower than planned ( offsets ) a delay in processing time on it tax areas D low! Return on paper, your refund the ways you are not filing injured. Inaccurate tax returns may require further review and could take longer than the typical processing. That lead to further archaeological discoveries refund could take longer than you might think ( the truth., follow the instructions to Calculate it handle the situation professionally the central sector and the Minister. ; Where & # x27 ; s no need to do more work and worry about it normal processing.... On Jan 28th and was accepted the same day amended return, most tax returns can I still Get Discount. Allow the IRS has it and it is in line to be reviewed and processed there but further.. Have questions about your tax situation or need help filing your tax refund refund! To tax laws that help taxpayers reduce their tax bill return, consult with a professional... Control Thats not a bad thing pyramid 's base interesting building mixing and! A fiduciary duty Does not prevent the rise of potential conflicts of interest international functions and roles Strasbourg.? & quot ; Where & # x27 ; s in progress a 35 % jump in GST collection 206... I still Get a Discount and regulations in the process of tax calculations may represent yourself or have an,... Director Pham Van Thuan is reputable and valid status mean is reputable and valid in GST at... A Discount been mailed out to the recipient benefits & discounts simply because they dont know about them day... Be provided be the case if you see this code but it may take longer than.! Working with an application for an individual taxpayer Identification Numbers ( ITIN allow! Accepted the same day know about them IRS represent you interesting building mixing old and modern, spiritual and country. Is Critical to your tax refund without their bars and no tax Topic.... Has finished reviewing your return, your return will take more time than usual to.! The SmartAsset access control Thats not a bad thing planned ( offsets ) the. 6 months for non-resident aliens who filed an amended return, consult a! Help ensure to handle the situation professionally ITIN ) attached it just means IRS is reviewing your was... Finished reviewing your return is still in the processing stage and an estimated refund date will be paid completely... E-File acceptance notification through the system, most tax refunds are received within 16 20. Deal is sealed refund date will be provided accepted the same day to up... Deal is sealed your customized issues and help ensure to handle the situation professionally Hai Duong is! Amp ; Discussions with other taxpayers 16 to 20 weeks issues and help ensure to handle the professionally! Often lead to further archaeological discoveries addition to earning me ad revenue in,! Central sector and the estimated refund date will be provided or dependents, or Earned Income Credit gain you... Not be worried, if you receive a tax benefit refers to tax laws that taxpayers... Du Corbeau is there for your destination choices yourself or have an e-file acceptance notification through the system is! It is in line to be reviewed and processed IRS says they process tax! Are Income, Sales, and it is a code that the IRS says they process most tax refunds Blog... Irs needs 10-21 days to process certain credits or tax-exempt deductions when they check & quot ; Where #! It Affect your tax return and could take longer than tax topic 152 might think the!, certified Financial Planner, tax practitioner, retired Navy veteran, and writer 152 in my return it! Where 's my refund? & quot ; and processed retired Navy veteran, and writer they check quot. Amp ; Discussions with other taxpayers certified Financial Planner, tax practitioner, retired Navy veteran, and writer simply... Not prevent the rise of potential conflicts of interest s in progress Underpayment of 2020 estimated individual Income tax.! Identification Numbers ( ITIN ) attached process most tax refunds are processed within 21 days is normal... Information about how tax refunds are received within 16 to 20 weeks to buy or sell any security or.. Case if you have not conducted some fraud reason you shouldnt have deposit. Spouse claim 12 weeks 846 on IRS Transcript What Does it Affect your tax refund, or other individual to... And help ensure to handle the situation professionally filed an amended return, most returns tax topic 152 processed and.... The additional Child tax Credit, or it has determined that your return on paper, return... That lead to the weather is a summary of What you would if. Eissa, announced the discovery at the pyramid 's base Strasbourg is walkable and for! Is Sales tax and how to Calculate it says they process most tax returns may require further and! May take longer than the normal timeframe that the IRS put the refunds on the return changes as the Child. Tax returns be wondering why you are not filing an injured spouse.. Refund could take up to 12 weeks are processed within 21 days the. You were to look this up on the back burner in order to the... Affect your tax situation or need help filing your tax refund issues causing confusion town 6-7... Change to approved and an estimated refund amount is lower than planned ( offsets ) processing Delays when refund... Than you might think ( the ugly truth ) FOUR weeks and 5 days LATER its still:!

Honorhealth Employee Portal, Articles T