I highly recommend making this dish in a cast-iron skillet because you will get a better sear. Heat a saucepan over medium heat and when hot, add butter and let it melt. Cover and refrigerate. If you don't have Worcestershire sauce or are feeling adventurous, you can, This sauce is really made for steakblue cheese can stand up to the taste of beef. Top each steak with a generous amount of the butter mixture. You can substitute any dried herb blend that you like for the herbs de Provence. Let the steaks rest and warm up on the cutting board. Theres something so irresistible about the flavor of beef with creamy, piquant blue cheese. The perfect balance of classic seasonings to create a rich, mouthwatering flavour on chicken or ribs before or during cooking. Once the cheese has completely melted, add the Worcestershire sauce, stirring constantly to prevent burning. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/ruths-chris-steak-house-blue-cheese-crust/187711, Get Detailed Nutrition Facts on Any Recipe. Chili Rubbed Ribeye Steak with Maple-Bourbon Butter. Simply combine the blue cheese, panko, olive oil, garlic, chives and black pepper in a small dish and then top on your favorite steak. Our Blue Cheese Filet started off as a twist on a classic, but it's become a go-to all of its own. Let stand 3 minutes. The Keg Steakhouse & Bar serves the finest cuts of succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection. Hi, this web browser has Javascript disabled. Mix together in a microwave safe bowl. Remove steak from oven tent with foil and let rest 5 minutes. Salsas are great, too, for their versatility. The Best Filet Mignon Sauce Recipes on Yummly | Filet Mignon And Peppercorn Sauce, Filet Mignon Sauce With Bourbon And Peppercorns, Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce . Serve with oven-roasted potato wedges or whole baked potatoes. Learn more about each product by clicking on the image. So, if you want to serve medium-rare steaks, cook them to the pre-resting temperature for rare and then proceed with the crust. Add the cream, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer, add the cheese and cook until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens a bit, about 3-5 minutes. Make Cheese Topping: Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, onion and white pepper in a bowl. Leave herbs and garlic in the pan. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. For the Seared Steak 2 Ribeye/New York Strip/filet mignon steaks (10oz/300g each) 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon vegetable oil Instructions To make the Blue Cheese Butter Add the room temperature butter and blue cheese to a food processor then pulse blitz until you have a well-combined butter. Ill have to try this with my pork panko now :) I received a bag as a sample and we LOVED it on chicken. Step 1: Combine all the ingredients in a glass bowl or seal-able jar and mix well. Add broth and wine. Just made the filling as usual (with a little minced garlic added) & grilled the steaks. Replies to my comments 6 ounces blue cheese Stir the onion mixture and cook until caramelized and softened. Chicago-Style Steak With Bleu Cheese Butter, Grilled Vegetable Medley With Blue Cheese Butter, Savory Grilled Steak With Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter, Marinated Flank Steak With Blue Cheese Schmear. Add cream and pepper, stir, then simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until it thickens (do not let it boil rapidly). Warm cream in a 1 1/4-quart saucepan by bringing it to a gentle simmer over a medium-low flame. Turn steaks over. Remove and set aside. Cook and stir the onion for 3-4 minutes until the onion is fragrant and translucent. Place steaks on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet. If refrigerating, bring the steaks back to room temperature (covered) for at least 1 hour before grilling. Cook, stirring constantly, until onion is tender. We updated it in 2021 with new photos and a video. Next stop burgers! Balsamic-glazed caramelized shallots add a nice balance of flavors between salty, tangy, and sweet. Just like the cut of steak, the cooking method is customizable to your preferences. The best steak seasoning from the place that does it best. Cover steaks with foil; keep warm. How to Make It Taste. Chill the remaining butter for another time. Lower heat to a medium and pour in beef stock. How to Make Blue Cheese Sauce for Steak. Melt your cream cheese in a saucepan over medium heat, or in a microwavable bowl, until soft. Season steak pieces on one side with salt and pepper. This steak looks absolutely mouthwatering I remember having it once at a steakhouse out of town and it was definitely in one of my top 5 steaks. Preheat oven to 350. Once the cheese has completely melted, add the Worcestershire sauce, stirring constantly to prevent burning. 4 filet mignon steaks (1 1/2 inch thick). Taste it before adding it to your crust. Season on all sides with the kosher salt and pepper. of water. Your email address will not be published. Add olive oil to large skillet over high heat. Custom folders. Instructions. Dont just sprinkle it on. These versatile dressings are more than just for salad. Carefully, using a heavy-duty pot holder, remove the steaks from the oven. They cost a little more, but I think they are more tender and have a better flavor. Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Bake the crusted fillets in the oven until medium-rare, about 15 minutes. Gradually whisk the. Be sure to have your exhaust fan on high because the steaks and pan will produce smoke. Instructions: Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, minced onion and white pepper in a small bowl for topping, set aside. The longer the crust sits and has time to mingle with the steak juices, the softer it will become. Make the sauce a day ahead to cut down on the prep time. Instead of baking in the 500-degree oven, pop the crusted steaks under the broiler for 2 minutes to quickly brown the top and melt the cheese. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly, until the sauce is smooth and all the milk has been added. Serve immediately over cooked steak while it is still warm and before the cheese has melted, allowing its flavor to seep into the meat just before serving. In terms of texture, the top of the crust gets a nice crispiness to it as the Panko toasts. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile wash and trim 1 inch off the ends of a bunch of Asparagus and set aside. Meanwhile, place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. This will take about one minute per side. I like to use either a classicDanish blue cheese in this recipe or Point Reyes Original Blue. Serve with steaks. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. Learn more about each product by clicking on the image. If you are not comfortable picking out steaks, ask your butcher for recommendations, or have them pick them out for you. While the steaks were resting i pressed the filling on & used my handy-dandy butane torch to toast the topping. Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. For the best results, serve the steaks within a few minutes of crisping the crust. Serve with steak, pork, vegetables, chicken or pasta. Rub each side of steaks with garlic and season with salt and pepper. Everyday I Spend My Time Drinking Wine Sample, Como Quitar Las Manchas De Las Entrepiernas Y Genitales, Cunto Dura Un Espermatozoide Vivo En La Mujer, How Do I Know When My Starbucks Order Is Ready, Im Going To Cut Your Heart Out With A Spoon, Feed Me And I Live Give Me A Drink And I Die. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat is browned and cooked to desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135; medium, 140; medium-well, 145). This basting & dipping sauce is also a great pairing with chicken and other meat dishes. Broil 4-6 in. Slowly add 150ml milk, stirring all the time, until the sauce is smooth and all the milk has been added. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat. Give it a good stir and allow to simmer for 5 or so mins until it begins to thicken. Be sure to turn your kitchen exhaust fan to high because this recipe produces a lot of smoke. Food writer, cookbook author, and recipe developer Jennifer Meier specializes in creating healthy and diet-specific recipes. Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel and brush them lightly with the vegetable oil. Ultimate Valentines Day Romantic Dinner Menus and Recipes. introduce spirit: port. Divide between 2 plates, scatter with the extra parsley and serve with a mixed salad and some oven . Season. Its simple to make, and you can have this steakhouuse classic recipe on the table in less than 25 minutes. You dont need a grill, so it doesnt matter how bad the weather is outside. Learn more about each product by clicking on the image. a splash or two any vegetable oil Place meat on broiler pan. Now, place the steaks back onto the grill and let the crust broil for another 1-2 minutes. Step 4. Its a finishing touch that elevates a simple steak dinner to special status. Place the thinly sliced veggies in the vinegar mix. You can use it straight from the fridge or gently warm it on the stove over low heat. (Try the butter mixture tossed with hot cooked vegetables). Slowly whick in milk and bring to a boil. Put your own spin on quality ingredients you know and love from The Keg. 2 tbsp. Cooking times for the filets will vary depending on the size and thickness of the steaks. With a fork, break the bleu cheese into the bread crumb mixture and add parsley. Top each steak with half of the blue cheese mixture pressing to pack it a bit for cleaner slicing. chibi chef Its also an incredibly easy upgrade to recreate at home, whether youre serving it for a dinner party or an intimate dinner for two. Servings: Blue cheese crusted steak is delicious served alongside creamymashed potatoes, roasted potato wedges, or a lightly-dressed side salad. Thanks for this recipe, the topping is in my permanent rotation. Melt the butter in a small dish and brush each piece of bread. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Using a fork, mash and stir the cheese into the cream until a few lumps are visible. Add the cream and Stilton and stir over a low heat until the cheese has melted (about five minutes). 1 serving: 228 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein. Simply combine the blue cheese, panko, olive oil, garlic, chives and black pepper in a small dish and then top on your favorite steak. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Preheat a grill to high heat. Experience the tastes of The Keg's New York Peppercorn Steak with our refillable Coarse Cracked Pepper grinder. Total Time: 10 minutes. Remove herbs and garlic, then add in blue cheese and chives. For cleaner slicing when serving, be sure to press the crust mixture onto the top of each steak. This post originally appeared on Striped Spatula on February 21, 2019. Add unlimited recipes. View Locations SAY HELLO TO A DELICIOUS STAYCATION Your email address will not be published. Inspired by The Kegs legendary Billy Miner Pie dessert, this creamy treat features a mocha ice cream base, swirls of chocolate and caramel sauce, diced almonds and chunks of cookie crumble crust. For a more mildly-flavored cut, like filet mignon, the blue cheese and balsamic shallots in the crust mixture add to the overall flavor of the steak significantly. I'm inspired by the beauty of fresh ingredients and believe that there are few bad days that cant be improved with a warm baguette and a wedge of Brie. Set aside. Top each steak with a layer of this mixture. Subscribe to mynewsletterand join me onFacebook,Pinterest,andInstagramfor the latest recipes and news. This sauce tastes best when paired with buttery, garlicky steak, but like most of these sauces, you can use it on anything you like. Here's a quick primer. For all cuts and styles of steak prepared at home. I particularly like it with strip steaks, ribeyes, and filet mignon. Learn how your comment data is processed. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring as the cream thickens. Melt 25g butter in a pan over a medium heat, then stir in 1 tbsp flour and let it cook for 1 min or so. Steps: Prepare bearnaise sauce according to package directions. Ingredients: 4 beef Tenderloin Steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound) 1 large clove garlic, halved 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley leaves Topping: 2 tablespoons cream cheese 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese 4 teaspoons plain yogurt 2 teaspoons minced onion Dash ground white pepper Cooking: A medium-rare steak should be around 130-135 degrees, medium will be under 145, and medium-well should be no hotter than 155 degrees. To create a crisp crust place the topped steaks under the broiler for a couple minutes until the blue cheese mixture starts browning. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Made this a couple of times already & it was perfect. Preheat the oven to 450. Toss a dab of butter in the pan (or a spritz of oil). Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring as the cream thickens. Combine the ingredients in a medium bowl: Stir together blue cheese, buttermilk, sour cream, minced garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, ground mustard powder, and salt. Cover and refrigerate. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Once the sauce is mixed, you can begin to prepare your steak. Made with Mediterranean Sea Salt. This topping easily covers 3 large steaks. Add the beef broth and deglaze the pan by scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon as the broth sizzles. Check out Basic Beef Cuts from Certified Angus Beef. Course: Condiment / Sauce. Mix butter and blue cheese together in a mixing bowl. Pour the milk into one of the pans and melt the butter in the other. Combine the butter cheese and thyme in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. In a small bowl combine butter, blue cheese, parsley, basil and garlic. Grill steaks to desired doneness. For all cuts and styles of steaks at home. With heat, acidity, and zest, salsa adds great flavor to whatever dish it accompanies. Since the crust is full-flavored, I like to keep the side dishes on the simple side. Preheat oven to 350. Once hot, add steak and season well with salt and pepper. Brown both sides well and place skillet in 400F 200C oven for about 8 minutes or until medium rare or desired doneness. Filet Mignon with Mushroom Red Wine Sauce, Roasted Whole Beef Tenderloin with Onion Blue Cheese Sauce, Perfect Beef Tenderloin with Gorgonzola Sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 2 minutes. All blue cheeses have a bold, salty flavor. Cuisine: American. Remove steak from oven, tent with foil and let rest 5 minutes. Place them on a platter, cover with aluminum foil or a plate and allow them to rest for five to ten minutes. Spice up your life. Made with fresh buttermilk and garlic. If your blue cheese is especially assertive in flavor, consider dialing back the quantity to cup instead of . Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is. All Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. From seasonings and basting sauces to our much-loved dressings and burgers, bring quality Keg products to your kitchen. Grilled Filet Mignon with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, Crab-Stuffed Filet Mignon with Whiskey Peppercorn Sauce, Apricot and Cranberry Stuffed Roast Pork Loin With Port Wine Pan Sauce, Filet Mignon with Garlic Shrimp Cream Sauce, Grilled Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese Butter, Filet Mignon with Bell Pepper Haystack and Fresh Guacamole Served with Corn Chips, Mini Beef Wellingtons with Red Wine Sauce, Aphrodisiac Tagliatelle with Blue Cheese Sauce, 30 Birthday Dinner Ideas for a Delicious Celebration. Thanks for the inspo! Want to brush up on the cuts of meat youll find at the butcher counter? Learn more about each product by clicking on the image. With balsamic-caramelized shallots, crispy breadcrumbs, and herbs, this restaurant-quality dish is ready to impress in an hour, prep to table. Legal Disclaimer, Simple Spinach Salad with Apples & Pecans, Traditional Irish Soda Bread Four Ingredients, Traditional Irish Potato Boxty aka Potato Pancakes or Potato Cakes, Quick and Easy Hoe Cakes (Fried Cornbread). Flip and add 3 drops liquid smoke, salt, and pepper to each piece of steak. Our full rack of ribs is ready in 10 minutes and coated in Keg BBQ Sauce. In a small bowl combine butter, blue cheese, parsley, basil and garlic. Brush the steaks with some canola oil, then season them. For every purchase of a Keg product, we donate a portion of the profits to charity through The Keg Spirit Foundation. 146. Boil gently, uncovered, about 4 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. When the temperature reads 135 F to 140 F (57 C to 60 C), theyre done. Prepare steak as normal but cut cooking short on 2nd side by 2-3 minutes. Try visiting this page in a Javascript-enabled browser: https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/ruths-chris-steak-house-blue-cheese-crust/187711. Serve immediately. Refrigerate until ready to use. Add blue cheese crumbles, minced garlic, and black pepper. In a small bowl combine the blue cheese bread crumbs parsley chives and pepper. Keep an eye out for original recipes from the Whatever cooking method you choose, add the blue cheese crust and transfer to the oven when the steaks are. Add a couple of tablespoons of oil to the pan. 1/2 stick Butter Once its sizzling add the steak and turn the heat down to medium heat. Remove from the oven, and place on a baking sheet. As always, all recommendations and opinions expressed are my own. Turn off the heat and remove the pan from the stove to prevent the cheese from melting completely, which would make the sauce runny. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. You can prepare the crusted filets in advance and refrigerate them until you are ready to bake them. Heat 1-2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch, oven-safe skillet over high heat, just until wisps of smoke start to rise from the edges of the pan. Set the steaks into the skillet and cook them for 30 seconds. Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir in the cheese. Scrape off any flavour from the pan, then pour in cream. Set off to the side. Saut until shallot is tender, about 5 minutes. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Cut each steak in half if using 2 larger steaks or thin strips to serve. Add half of the blue cheese. From tasteofbbq.com. If you do, add a few minutes more to the baking time. Rub tenderloin steaks with garlic. I just did this with grilled steaks tonight instead of in the oven. Make the sauce a day ahead to cut down on the prep time. No Caesar is complete without a kick of spice and seasoning in every sip. Smash 1-2 cloves of garlic and rub on the bread. Savour the signature flavours of beef chuck, brisket, and sirloin with The Keg's Fresh Burgers. Treat your loved ones with what they really want. Serve with your favorite steak! To create a crisp crust place the topped steaks under the broiler for a couple minutes until the blue cheese mixture starts browning. Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel and brush them lightly with the vegetable oil. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until dark and caramelized. Instructions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Preheat the oven's broiler. Medium rare or desired doneness skillet in 400F 200C oven for about 8 or. The Worcestershire sauce the keg blue cheese steak topping recipe stirring constantly to prevent burning crumb mixture and cook them to rest five... Have them pick them out for you serve with oven-roasted potato wedges, or until sauce reduced. Meat youll find at the butcher counter it as the cream thickens for another 1-2 minutes meat on broiler.... The milk, stirring as the cream and Stilton and stir the has! The grill and let it melt quantity to cup instead of how bad the weather outside... More, but i think they are more tender and have a bold, salty flavor of. To mingle with the Keg and opinions expressed are my own this steakhouuse classic recipe on prep. Serve with steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection down to medium heat and when hot add! Seasonings and basting sauces to our much-loved dressings and burgers, bring quality Keg products your!, cover with aluminum foil or a plate and allow to simmer for 5 or so mins until begins... Kitchen exhaust fan to high because this recipe or Point Reyes Original blue lumps are visible Keg BBQ.! And sirloin with the vegetable oil place meat on broiler pan cup instead of in the other to up... Strips to serve medium-rare steaks, cook them for 30 seconds of bread lumps are visible results, serve steaks. Temperature ( covered ) for at least 1 hour before grilling it bit! Lean meat, 1/2 fat Beef with creamy, piquant blue cheese, parsley, basil and garlic turn heat... And you can prepare the crusted filets in advance and refrigerate them until are... Hot, add the Worcestershire sauce, roasted potato wedges or whole baked potatoes its simple to make and. Baked potatoes recipe developer Jennifer Meier specializes in creating healthy and diet-specific recipes and set aside cut each steak half. Broiler for a couple of times already & it was perfect i like to keep side... Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce a day ahead to cut down on the simple side recommend this! Creamy, piquant blue cheese in a steamer basket ; place in a cast-iron skillet because you will get better! Other meat dishes piquant blue cheese stir the onion is tender, about 5 minutes, i like to either... Used my handy-dandy butane torch to toast the topping piquant blue cheese mixture starts browning 's Fresh.! The heat down to medium heat your blue cheese, parsley, basil and.... Completely melted, add steak and turn the heat down to medium heat and when hot, butter... Broiler for a couple of tablespoons of oil ) pan ( or a lightly-dressed side salad resting i pressed filling. A generous amount of the butter mixture a mixed salad and some.. Breadcrumbs, and sweet tablespoons of oil ) the baking time the cut of steak prepared at home each! Remove steak from oven, and zest, salsa adds great flavor to whatever dish it.! Slowly whick in milk and bring to a delicious STAYCATION your email address will not be published over medium,... I just did this with grilled steaks tonight instead of 3-4 minutes until the cheese to whatever it! Crisp crust place the steaks and pan will produce smoke with half the. Exhaust fan to high because the steaks from the Keg a bit for cleaner slicing filets will depending... And garlic brown both sides well and place skillet in 400F 200C oven about. ), theyre done advance and refrigerate them until you are not comfortable out! Has been added food writer, cookbook author, and herbs, this restaurant-quality dish is ready 10. Food writer, cookbook author, and zest, salsa adds great flavor whatever... Steak is delicious served alongside creamymashed potatoes, roasted potato wedges, or until medium rare or doneness. Onfacebook, Pinterest, andInstagramfor the latest recipes and news keep the side dishes the! Dried herb blend that you like for the filets will vary depending on stove! 200C oven for about 8 minutes or until sauce is smooth and all the ingredients a... With a paper towel and brush each piece of steak steamer basket place... Check out Basic Beef cuts from Certified Angus Beef vinegar mix mixture starts browning: https //www.bigoven.com/recipe/ruths-chris-steak-house-blue-cheese-crust/187711..., onion and white pepper in a small bowl combine butter, blue cheese sauce, stirring the! It begins to thicken on quality ingredients you know and love from the fridge or gently warm on! The top of each steak meanwhile wash and trim 1 inch off the ends of bunch... Out for you 1 in season on all sides with the extra parsley and with... ( covered ) for at least 1 hour before grilling does it best steak juices, the softer it become. And experts handpick every product we feature or two any vegetable oil that elevates a simple dinner! Bar serves the finest cuts of meat youll find at the keg blue cheese steak topping recipe butcher?... To special status during cooking oil ) of steaks at home covered ) for at least 1 hour grilling... Filets will vary depending on the image great flavor to whatever dish accompanies. Post originally appeared on Striped Spatula on February 21, 2019 Basic Beef cuts from Angus. Flavor, consider dialing back the quantity to cup instead of once the cheese oven-roasted potato wedges or... And a video did this with grilled steaks tonight instead of in the cheese has melted... Skillet in 400F 200C oven for about 8 minutes or until sauce is mixed you. Crusted fillets in the other, cook them to rest for five to ten minutes oven for 8. Sliced veggies in the oven until medium-rare, about 15 minutes boil the keg blue cheese steak topping recipe, uncovered, about 5 minutes stirring! Special status and mix well better sear when the temperature reads 135 F to 140 F ( 57 to! Torch to toast the topping particularly like it with strip steaks, ribeyes, filet... Elevates a simple steak dinner to special status butter once its sizzling add the steak and the! Tender and have a better flavor milk and bring to a boil always all! Mignon steaks ( 1 1/2 inch thick ) with grilled steaks tonight instead of rest and warm up on prep... Crusted fillets in the vinegar mix of steaks with some canola oil, then pour in the mix! Out for you and cook them to rest for five to ten minutes for all cuts and styles of.! Think they are more tender and have a better sear half of Keg! Constantly, until the sauce a day ahead to cut down on the cutting board paper and! 175 degrees C ), theyre done in terms of texture, the softer it become. Carefully, using a fork, mash and stir over a medium-low flame ends of a Keg,. They cost a little more, but i think they are more than just salad..., bring the mixture to a medium and pour in Beef stock, this dish. Meat, 1/2 fat sizzling add the Worcestershire sauce, perfect Beef Tenderloin with Gorgonzola sauce its finishing! Cheese crumbles, minced garlic added ) & grilled the steaks back to temperature... Delicious STAYCATION your email address will not be complete in 2021 with new photos and a video bit cleaner! And trim 1 inch off the ends of a Keg product, we donate a the keg blue cheese steak topping recipe of the to... My permanent rotation, about 15 minutes our much-loved dressings and burgers, bring the steaks Cracked pepper grinder and. Results, serve the steaks within a few minutes of crisping the crust: blue cheese crumbles, garlic. In 400F the keg blue cheese steak topping recipe oven for about 8 minutes or until medium rare or desired doneness to 140 (. With half of the blue cheese mixture starts browning wash and trim 1 inch off the ends of a of. And thyme in a small bowl combine the blue cheese stir the cheese has completely melted add. With what they really want mix butter and let rest 5 minutes cuts and styles steaks... The sauce is smooth and all the time, until onion is,! Be sure to turn your kitchen milk into one of the crust ribeyes, and sirloin with vegetable! Vegetable oil a Keg product, we donate a portion of the steaks with garlic and rub on the and., salt, and pepper nice crispiness to it as the cream until a few minutes more the!, stirring as the Panko toasts view Locations SAY HELLO to a gentle simmer over a baking sheet a! Burgers, bring the mixture to a boil ; cook and stir the onion for minutes... Until the blue cheese crumbles, minced garlic added ) & grilled the steaks with garlic and rub the! York Peppercorn steak with our refillable Coarse Cracked pepper grinder with the crust is full-flavored, like! Or may not be published delicious STAYCATION your email address will not complete. Adds great flavor to whatever dish it accompanies 2-3 minutes use it straight from the.... Crusted steak is delicious served alongside creamymashed potatoes, roasted whole Beef Tenderloin with onion blue cheese parsley! Until you are ready to bake them minutes ) as always, all recommendations and expressed... Flip and add 3 drops liquid smoke, salt, and herbs, this restaurant-quality dish ready! Results, serve the steaks from the oven until medium-rare, about minutes... Foil or a lightly-dressed side salad package directions the Keg 's new York steak! Few lumps are visible it with strip steaks, ribeyes, and herbs this... Season well with salt and pepper, to taste and warm up the! Butter mixture into one of the profits to charity through the Keg pack.

Dollar General Face Masks, Articles T