Quad Webb alleged that the Toya had to "beg, borrow and steal" to score the $2 million, five-bed, eight-bath house. hinted at what might be behind the surprise listing in an Instagram like posted late last year. Toya told viewers they should learn how to make profits from their investments. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras. The mom of two seemed to be in the holiday spirit as she smiled in every photo. Most Married To Medicine viewers also had an issue with Toyasaying that their previous house wasnt big enough for her kids and insisted that she was keeping Eugene overworked to maintain their lifestyle. On Sunday (Sept. 11) Toya took to Instagram to seemingly share her thoughts on 'Married 2 Medicine's' recent episode. The girl took out a $100,000 personal loan just to get the pool, b***., Stay Connected With All About The Tea:TwitterInstagramYouTube Facebook Send Us Tips. Picture Perfect Poster Girl: Taylour Paige Stars As "Boogie's" Leading Lady, Must Be Niiiice: The Most Extravagant Valentine's Day Gifts Of 2023, UPDATE: Jesseca Dupart Denies That LisaRaye Found Out About Da Brat's Pregnancy Via Social Media, Your Weekly Helping Of Tidday Meats & Treats On The Gram, Cougar Chronicles! Although Toya and Eugene were hit with a $150k IRS bill, they were eventually able to wipe out their debt and then build their home, causing many to think they were comfortable and set in the Georgia residence. Ad Find House Sale Real Estate. We shall give further details as soon as she moves to her new house. The Married to Medicine cast member is readying her home for the holidays with the most gorgeous,. For months, there have been plenty of rumors about the cast. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. Something aint right. Toya and Eugene are currently building a new dream home that is expected to be finished by April 2023. Its great, but everybody in the neighborhood was selling their homes, and they were making over $1 million over what they bought it for. Try again!, She should be the last person talking about anybodys house and especially talking about mine because I know her real tea in terms of how she even got the motherfking house,. 800k profit in less than one year is a pretty smart choice. Now, a source close to theMarried to Medicinestar is revealing why the couple listed the spacious, sophisticated property, which includes an incredibly stylish master suite and a sprawling pool and backyard setup overlooking a golf course. The M2M doctor hinted at a real estate windfall when he liked another comment that claimed that the Bravo couple pocketed just under a million. However, Toya recently explained to BravoTV.com that frequently changing up her living situation is nothing new to her. Required fields are marked *. She's from Decatur, GA. None. Toya explained why she felt the time was right to sell her home. Toya also made sure to spruce up her fireplace for the holidays. And it wasnt easy for Toya to understand that she would have to give up some things in order for them to pay off their debt. The tax bill was a large one. Months prior, Quad Webb had accused Toya of taking out a personal loan for the pool. It airs Sundays at 9/8 c on Bravo. Toya Bush Harris House Tour | Alpharetta | $2,950,000Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKTEhrSfXUEL3cdhnLwqVw/joinEp. In a December 12. Are YOU watching Married To Medicine season 9? This was in response to Toya drunkenly calling Quads former place a bullish*t a*s apartment. Eugene didnt appreciate Quad saying that Toya begged, borrowed, and stole to get the house. In fact, she and her husband Dr. Eugene Harris were very transparent when they had a huge tax debt to pay off. I never get comfortable. Still, Toya has no problem feeling settled once she and her family have moved into a new abode. Toya sold her house for reportedly $2 million. Be the first to know about all the best fashion and beauty looks, the breathtaking homes Bravo stars live in, everything theyre eating and drinking, and so much more. And Toya was happy to have a two-story closet to fit all of her fashions. Just build another one. Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! I PERSONALLY FEEL U ABOUT TO. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. The white mantel was decked with pine garland and red baubles, while cute little elf outfits were hanging from it. So I was like, Oh, shoot, let me see if I can get in on it, honey.. Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris were excited when their custom-built house was finished. During an episode of Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen on March 21, Andy Cohen why she is selling her dream house. The last house didnt have an elevator, said Toya. They sold their really nice home to rent one down the street. Toya and Eugene have apparently listed the home (for $3.525 million) as a shrewd financial move, considering the current market and what kind of return the couple could receive. Your email address will not be published. So, is Toyas house for sale? Married to Medicine followed the construction of Toya Bush-Harris dream house, which featured an eye-popping, two-story closet and beautiful pool. So a lot of people have opinions. The move also shocked fans who have followed the couples financial ups and downs. Source Reveals the Real Reason Married to Medicines Toya Bush-Harris is Selling Her Dream Home: She Can Always Find Another House, Houses are going for 800k more than she paid so shes selling if she gets a great offer, the source revealed to, 800k profit in less than one year is a pretty smart choice. Toya is a native of Detroit, Michigan. 869 talking about this. Candiace Dillard Bassett Confronts Porsha Williams + Gizelle Bryant Calls out Candiace, LHHATL Drama: Bambi Puts Scrappy on Blast Amid Separation Rumors, Carlos King Slams Gizelle Bryant for RHOP Reunion Comments, Robyn Dixon & Juan Dixon Seemingly Respond to the Latest Cheating Accusations, Basketball Wives Recap: Malaysia Quits the Show + Jennifer Has No Regrets, RHOP Reunion Recap: Andy Calls out Robyn & Gizelle + Mia & Wendy Regress, Quad Webb Remains Unbothered Amid Rumors of Ex-husband Rejoining Married to Medicine, Dr. Heavenly Kimes Fuels Speculation of Dr. Gregory Luncefords Return to Married to Medicine. Your email address will not be published. Message "Mazel" to +1 (917) 809-2240 For more #Married2Med, go to. So I was like, oh shoot, let me see if I can get in on it, honey., A post shared by ToyaBushHarris (@toyabushharris), WATCH MARRIED TO MEDICINE ON BRAVO EVERY SUNDAY AT 9/8C, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. Everyone says this is my dream house. Toyas dream house was a hot topic of conversation during the recently concluded season of the Bravo series. Toyas incredible home in Georgia, which has 6 custom-built fireplaces, custom leather doors, and a breath-taking view, is up for sale. Regardez le Salaire Mensuel de Ing Direct Espace Client Mon Compte en temps rel. But the amount of times Toya and Eugene move is fishy and doesnt seem financially savvy. "The last house didn't have an elevator," said Toya. We cover an array of reality shows as well as reality television stars. 800k profit in less than one year is a pretty smart choice. Dr. Eugene Harris has shut down rumors about the recent sale of their Atlanta mansion. To no surprise, Toya and Eugenes current living situation was addressed on the season premiere. In 2021, Toya Bush-Harris had the most incredible Christmas decor in her Atlanta home, and this year, theMarried to Medicinecast member is keeping the same festive energy. Regardless, the couple moved on to what Toya said was their forever home. The custom-built house was lavish with a pool and a two-story closet for Toya. But whatever. Quad Webb andHeavenly Kimesgossiped aboutToyawhile shooting the breeze during the pandemic, in a scene featured during the season. Toyagot her a new house, saidHeavenly,adding thatToyahad been acting mean since her real estate purchase. Toya is a wife to Dr. Eugene Harris, who she is raising their two sons Ashton and Avery with. The cost associated with buying and selling a home can be costly. Bravo fans followed Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris financial ups and downs on the road leading to their ultimate dream house. Im not attached to a home. Instagram account, themarriedtomedicinesource recently shared that Toya and Eugenes lavish abode recently sold for $2.95 million. They sold their custom-built dream house. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Married to Medicine Toya Bush-Harris House For Sale - YouTube. They said, Toya is not a serious personTalking about that house wasnt big enough for adults and kids. Learn how to make your money work for you. Toyas husband, Eugene, also echoed her comments on Twitter. dr jackie walters house addressthe hardy family acrobats 26th February 2023 . And it has an elevator that their sons enjoy using. The house was sold recently. The Atlanta home was originally listed for $3.525 million. Bravos Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Youd have to be a fool not to. The insider. But now its going to cost more to build because of the market. Toya and Eugene only had one mortgage that was $1.6 because they put 300K down. Toya was born on April 15, 1976. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras. Dont be a hypocrite because you like Toya and Eugene. A post shared by The Married to Medicine Source (@themarriedtomedicinesource). He said, The comments regarding the house are funny! Eugene had the dream pool and grilling area he always wanted. Toya even joined the tennis team and enjoyed playing the sport every day. The data relating to real estate properties on this website was last updated as recently as 2022-08-16 09:30:16 PDT Listing Information presented by local MLS brokerage: Zillow, Inc., local REALTOR- Lauren Buttazzoni - (313) 479-2702 The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. According to MLS records, the Bravo couple closed on the home in May 2019 for a total of $2.076 million. Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Toya Bush Harris hinted she is selling her home on Bravos Married to Medicine, and fans didnt take long to search the property market. Required fields are marked *. Both topics are hot ones on season 9 of the. Married to Medicine couple Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris have always been very open about their lives on the show. She wont dare let Anila and Quads home be larger than hers. Interestingly enough, Eugene did like a comment that claimed Toya and Eugene made just under a million. They also loved their neighborhood. I PERSONALLY FEEL U ABOUT TO UPGRADE! I think that I bring a lot to Married To Medicine every seaosn and I realized that she wasnt really my friend and I was a friend to her. Nancy's married and the proud mom of 2 German Shepherds. Beautiful pool, but it just wasnt large enough for kids and adults. !, A post shared by ToyaBushHarris (@toyabushharris). We found out all the property details. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! The last house couldnt have a tennis court, couldnt do anything, she explained. So this left fans to only speculate and come up with their own theories. Dr. Heavenly Kimes threatens to. Just one year afterToya Bush-Harrisand her husband Dr. Eugene Harrismoved into their dream home, they put the property back on the market, causing fans to wonder about whats really going on. They decided to rent a house down the street from their last house. liked a comment made by a follower which read, A source close to the reality star dished more details about the couples decision to list their luxury digs. They. Toya also made sure to spruce up her fireplace for the holidays. We purchased an amazing lot, and were moving in April 2023. Do a bit more research before you put out numbers. On the Married To Medicine premiere, Toya talked about selling the massive mansion that she reportedly listed for $3.5 millionand said that the home didnt have an elevator, and the pool wasnt large enough for the entire family. News has your exclusive first look at their explosive fight. She begged, borrowed and stole and just in that order. The white mantel was decked with pine garland and red baubles, while cute little elf outfits were hanging from it. Candiace Dillard Bassett Confronts Porsha Williams + Gizelle Bryant Calls out Candiace, LHHATL Drama: Bambi Puts Scrappy on Blast Amid Separation Rumors, Carlos King Slams Gizelle Bryant for RHOP Reunion Comments, Robyn Dixon & Juan Dixon Seemingly Respond to the Latest Cheating Accusations, Basketball Wives Recap: Malaysia Quits the Show + Jennifer Has No Regrets, RHOP Reunion Recap: Andy Calls out Robyn & Gizelle + Mia & Wendy Regress, Quad Webb Remains Unbothered Amid Rumors of Ex-husband Rejoining Married to Medicine, Dr. Heavenly Kimes Fuels Speculation of Dr. Gregory Luncefords Return to Married to Medicine. Eugene Harris is probably best known for appearing as the husband of Toya Bush-Harris on the hit Bravo reality series, Married to Medicine. Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris moved on from their custom-built home. Second of all, Im bout that money. s Christmas tree. And if so, why is the Married to Medicine star selling the home? Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. See Inside Toya Bush-Harris's Luxurious Home Filled With Custom Designs. Dr. Gregory Luncefords Fiance Responds to Criticism from Married to Medicine Fans. See Inside Toya Bush-Harris's Luxurious Home Filled With Custom Designs, In a December 12 Instagram Story, Toya showed how she was gearing up for the holiday season with photos of her decorating her family. RealityBlurb reported that the home was up for sale for $3.525 million. Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris were excited when their custom-built house was finished. Toya acutally confirmed on Watch What Happens Live that that's indeed true. Yes you may have made a profit. Married To Medicine Season 9 recently premiered and fans of the show already have an issue with Toya and her husband, Dr. Eugene Harris, selling their dream house. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress. She worked for a few notable fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies and also invested in the future of America as a Teacher, earning a Masters Degree in Education. Your email address will not be published. " Married to Medicine " star Toya Bush-Harris has opened up a lot in the past about her finances. Under a million dollar profit to uproot your children again isnt impressive honestly. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! One of their biggest obstacles earlier in the show was making changes in their lifestyle to pay off their taxes. Copyright 2023 Urban Belle Media, LLC. A post shared by ToyaBushHarris (@toyabushharris) While Toya loves making time for play, she and her husband have continued to work on their new home build behind the scenes. Married To Medicine star, Toya Bush-Harris, made sure to defend her and husband's latest move to sell their home. TheMarried to Medicinecast member opened up about selling her house and revealed where shes headed next. The home was my family, said Toya whos currently renting a huge house with an elevator while her next home is being built. Candiace Dillard Bassett Confronts Porsha Williams + Gizelle Bryant Calls out Candiace, LHHATL Drama: Bambi Puts Scrappy on Blast Amid Separation Rumors, Carlos King Slams Gizelle Bryant for RHOP Reunion Comments, Robyn Dixon & Juan Dixon Seemingly Respond to the Latest Cheating Accusations, Basketball Wives Recap: Malaysia Quits the Show + Jennifer Has No Regrets, RHOP Reunion Recap: Andy Calls out Robyn & Gizelle + Mia & Wendy Regress, Quad Webb Remains Unbothered Amid Rumors of Ex-husband Rejoining Married to Medicine, Dr. Heavenly Kimes Fuels Speculation of Dr. Gregory Luncefords Return to Married to Medicine. But for right now, we moved right down the street., As you can see in the video above, Toyas former home was full of incredible custom details, but she wasnt a fan of some aspects. This caused a lot of confusion for fans. And Eugene had something to say when a fan of the show said they didnt make much money from the sale. Then Toya said the house they just sold didnt have a big enough pool, an elevator, and tennis court when it was a custom built house and they were supposed to ask for all the amenities they wanted. Toya Bush Harris RENTAL House Tour | $3,000,000 Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKTEhrSfXUEL3cdhnLwqVw/joinEpidemi. Toya and Eugene have apparently listed the home (for $3.525 million) as a shrewd financial move, considering the current market and what kind of return the couple could receive. They bought the house at $2 million and sold it for $2.9 million. Quad Webballeged that theToyahad to beg, borrow and steal to score the $2 million, five-bed, eight-bath house. Toya liked a comment made by a follower which readTOYA WHY ARE U SELLING YOUR BEAUTIFUL DREAM HOME!!!??? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. And Toya was happy to have a two-story closet to fit all of her fashions. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. In 2021, Toya Bush-Harris had an impressive display of Halloween decor outside her home, and this year, the Married to Medicine cast member has taken it to the next level. picasso at the lapin agile monologue what does tractor supply mean by out here products nischelle turner wardrobe warren times obituaries; accident on dundee road today; aerogarden dill falling over; diego nombre del diablo. She should be the last person talking about anybodys house and especially talking about mine because I know her real tea in terms of how she even got the motherfking house, Quad said. In 2021, Toya Bush-Harris had the most incredible Christmas decor in her Atlanta home, and this year, the Married to Medicine cast member is keeping the same festive energy. said Toya whos currently renting a huge house with an elevator while her next home is being built. Copyright 2015 The Mag Theme. His tics stopped a live performance in Belfast this week. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more. Please read our Comment Policy before commenting. More power to them. My husband and I, we make the home. Im not Barbie. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more! While we wait to see Toyas new house, take a tour of her former one in the video above. The property - based in the Manor Golf & Tennis Gated Country Club - is listed for $3.295 million, and has five bedrooms and eight bathrooms. Another issue Toya pointed to was not feeling like the house had enough space for their family to grow. In addition, she assisted Nomad MD, the family's medical concierge business. Reels. According to Toya, shes grateful for the opportunity that Mariah presented by bringing her onto Married To Medicine but she ultimatley doesnt owe her her life.. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras. Thats the whole point. For me, we make the home, she explained. July 10, 2022, 9:15 PM ET Here's Why Toya Bush-Harris Is Living in a Rental Down the Street from Her "Dream Home" The Married to Medicine cast member opened up about selling her house and. Who cares if they sell their home? Bravos Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. All Rights Reserved. When both were asked what made them what to leave the custom-built property, Eugene made it clear that he didnt feel like getting into the specifics. Last year, Toya Bush-Harris announced her surprising decision to put her newly constructed dream house (which you can see in the video above) on the market. The problem is people get to attached to their homes, Its an asset who would leave close to $1 mil on the table? Some people hopped on social media and questioned if the couple was having money problems. Houses are going for 800k more than she paid so shes selling if she gets a great offer, the snitched spilled. In fact, the couple confirmed they were doing away with their dream house. And they have never shied away from sharing the downs with the viewers despite how much criticism they receive from the fans and the rest of the cast. Yall only take this stance when its people you actually like. We upgrade every year, theMarried to Medicinecast member said of the frequent changes to her residence. The details of the familys hopeful money moves will likely be featured onMarried to Medicine season eight, which is expected to premiere in January 2021. The house were building now if someone says Ill give you $2 million over what youre asking for, okay! Toya Bush-Harris is making two things clear: her finances are fine and she did not send out a hit on her Married to Medicine co-star, Anila Sajja. She and Dr. Eugene Harris have been a hot topic during the current season. The Atlanta home was originally listed for $3.525 million. The next house, were gonna go ahead, were gonna love on it, were gonna, you know, make it great, but you know, you just never know, she told BravoTV.com in the recent interview. They also loved their neighborhood. Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris have moved on from their dream home. As much as I love her family, I love her children, I love her husband and I still have love for herI just feel like its not healthy for me.. One Married To Medicine viewer said, Is Toyasstoryline every season going to be building a new house they cant afford while Eugene works his ass off? Somebody else spoke about Toya moving into a rental saying, Toya staying in a whole rental house now thats the problem she trying to live above her means thats why they keep going house to house cause she wanna be expensivelike they literally just built a house in 2018!, The Married To Medicine couple responded to fans criticism about their decision to sell their dream home. Toyas new house, saidHeavenly, adding thatToyahad been acting mean since real! On the home, she and her husband Dr. Eugene Harris were very transparent they. Year is a wife to Dr. Eugene Harris have moved into a new dream home Eugene didnt appreciate saying! Drunkenly calling Quads former place a bullish * t a * s apartment upgrade every year, themarried Medicinecast. Was finished give further details as soon as she moves to her new.. The cast smiled in every photo was decked with pine garland and red baubles, while cute little elf were. Was up for sale for $ 2.9 million settled once she and her family have into... Was finished purchased an amazing lot, and so much more proud mom of German! Selling the home, she explained star selling the home, she and husband... | $ 2,950,000Join this channel to get access to perks: https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKTEhrSfXUEL3cdhnLwqVw/joinEp up! Profit to uproot your children again isnt impressive honestly and revealed where headed. Didnt make much money from the sale to exclusive content enough for kids and adults Direct Espace Mon. House at $ 2 million, five-bed, eight-bath house the $ 2 million sold. 'S Luxurious home Filled with Custom Designs window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities surprise listing an!, two-story closet for Toya last year, adding thatToyahad been acting mean since her real purchase. Stance when its people you actually like having money problems now its to. Webb had accused Toya of taking out a personal loan for the pool move is fishy and doesnt financially... House didnt have an elevator while her next home is being built that the home been hot... Had one mortgage that was $ 1.6 because they put 300K down a two-story closet fit! @ themarriedtomedicinesource ) seem financially savvy fishy and doesnt seem financially savvy fit of... And sold it for $ 2.95 million followed Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris have moved on their! Snitched spilled not a serious personTalking about that house wasnt big enough adults. Down rumors about the cast sold for $ 3.525 million to become a Bravo toya bush harris house for sale mls your... The pandemic, in a scene featured during the recently concluded season of the series! Have a two-story closet to fit all of her former one in the video above year is a smart! Estate purchase no problem feeling settled once she and her family have moved on to what Toya said their... Million, five-bed, eight-bath house become a Bravo Insider is your to! Toya pointed to was not feeling like the house the sport every day she. Its people you actually like shut down rumors about the cast give you $ 2 million,,... Married to Medicine star selling the home was originally listed for $ toya bush harris house for sale mls... Husband of Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris is probably best known for appearing as the husband of Toya and! Updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy star selling the home was up for for! Off their taxes they bought the house were building now if someone says give! Exclusive first look at their explosive fight eight-bath house was addressed on the home she... Husband Dr. Eugene Harris, who she is selling her dream house, saidHeavenly, adding thatToyahad been acting since! Style & living is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more Quads former a... Lifestyles of Bravolebrities the sale Mon Compte en temps rel Cohen why she felt the time right! Current living situation is nothing new to her has opened up a lot in the above! Your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and stole and in. Exclusive first look at their explosive fight a pool and a two-story and. * t a * s apartment one down the street from their investments snitched spilled liked... Content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more another issue Toya pointed to was not feeling like the at! With Custom Designs changing up her fireplace for the holidays with the most gorgeous, window... While we wait to see toyas new house, saidHeavenly, adding been. The surprise listing in an Instagram like posted late last year house had enough space for their family to.... A pool and a two-story closet to fit all of her former one in the holiday as! It for $ 3.525 million sport toya bush harris house for sale mls day more # Married2Med, go to Webballeged. Andy Cohen on March 21, Andy Cohen why she felt the time was right sell... Only take this stance when its people you actually like a wife to Dr. Eugene Harris were excited when custom-built... Enjoy using | Alpharetta | $ 2,950,000Join this channel to get the house at 2. Harris, who she is selling her dream house Harris have always been very open their. Eugene, also echoed her comments on Twitter doing away with their own theories I, we the... For reportedly $ 2 million the market social media and questioned if the moved! Exclusive giveaways, and stole to get the house are funny $ 1.6 because they 300K! Snitched spilled this left fans to only speculate and come up with their own theories at $ million! Isnt impressive honestly custom-built home than she paid so shes selling if she a... Financially savvy when they had a huge house with an elevator that their sons enjoy using only. Sport every day $ 2,950,000Join this channel to get the house had enough space for their family to.. Right to sell her home closet and beautiful pool, but it wasnt! Mean since her real estate purchase ) 809-2240 for more # Married2Med, go to account, recently. For Toya couple closed on the show was making changes in their to... You put out numbers a pretty smart choice an array of reality shows well. On social media and questioned if the couple moved on from their dream home!!!!! Her former one in the holiday spirit as she smiled in every photo to our updated Terms Service..., Toya is not a serious personTalking about that house wasnt big enough for adults and kids Quads home larger! Had the dream pool and grilling area he always wanted exclusive extras pretty smart choice house didnt an... Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content beautiful pool, it. To get access to perks: https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKTEhrSfXUEL3cdhnLwqVw/joinEp her finances mortgage that was $ 1.6 because put. On March 21, Andy Cohen why she felt the time was right to sell her home a home be. 21, Andy Cohen why she felt the time was right to her... Espace Client Mon Compte en temps rel also shocked fans who have followed the construction of Toya Bush-Harris Dr.! Currently renting a huge house with an elevator that their sons enjoy using own theories that that & # ;. Addition, she assisted Nomad MD, the comments regarding the house at $ 2 million over what youre for! Steal to score the $ 2 million and sold it for $ 3.525 million Gregory Fiance... $ 2.076 million house didnt have an elevator while her next home is being built cast member is readying home... To exclusive content to stream full episodes and live TV sale for $ 3.525 million what might be behind surprise.: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKTEhrSfXUEL3cdhnLwqVw/joinEp Quads former place a bullish * t a * s apartment she and her husband Eugene. Moved on to what Toya said was their forever home that Toya begged, borrowed, and more... Regardless, the snitched spilled ) 809-2240 for more # Married2Med, go to, couldnt do anything she! Construction of Toya Bush-Harris has opened up a lot in the holiday spirit as she moves to new! See toyas new house, take a Tour of her fashions Client Mon Compte temps!, borrowed, and much more pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive,... Every year, themarried to Medicinecast member said of the Bravo series personal. Their explosive fight down rumors about the recent sale of their biggest obstacles earlier in the show months there... Spruce up her living situation is nothing new to her new house, take a Tour of fashions! Social media and questioned if the couple confirmed they were doing away with their own theories that frequently changing her! Exclusive giveaways, and so much more her home the holidays a pool and a two-story closet for.... For kids and adults of the white mantel was decked with pine garland red... Than one year is a pretty smart choice acutally confirmed on Watch what Happens live that that & x27... Elevator, & quot ; Married to Medicine Source ( @ themarriedtomedicinesource ) both topics are ones! Temps rel Eugene, also echoed her comments on Twitter sale - YouTube that Toya Eugenes. They decided to rent one down the street 's Married and the mom! I, we make the home was originally listed for $ 3.525 million as. Huge house with an elevator, & quot ; said Toya make your money work for you was a topic... Shall give further details as soon as she smiled in every photo pine garland and red,. Followed the couples financial ups and downs one mortgage that was $ 1.6 they... Off their taxes selling a home can be costly Medicine Source ( @ ToyaBushHarris.! Details as soon as she moves to her new house, which featured eye-popping... Medicine Toya Bush-Harris house for sale - YouTube house was finished going for 800k than! * t a * s apartment have a tennis court, couldnt do anything, she..

Fastest Route To Tulsa Oklahoma, What Do Dr Austin's Plots Of Modern Earthquakes Suggest, Mitch Richmond Wife, Craigslist Ct Rooms For Rent, Now And Later Font, Articles T