Worked out a great deal, Excellent dealer, I've bought 3 cars from Sal over the years. There are currently 7 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Woodland area. This 2br/2ba home features newer laminate floors throughout, easy access shower in master bath, view of mountains from living room. Some signs of wear, but very minor. Camp Facilities Paved Roads Indoor heated pool & whirlpool Free Cable TV Internet Hot Spots New 2023 7x16 Colorado Off Road / Cargo Trailer / Toy Hauler for Sale! RVs for Sale in woodland, California California Nevada North Carolina Oregon Browse RVs. Our product lines include: Horse Trailers, Car Haulers, both open and enclosed, Utility Trailers, Flatbeds, Cargo and Work Trailers such as Landscape and Dump trailers[. Overall, great condition!! There are currently 271 RVs listed for sale near Woodland, California on RVUSA.com. Quantity: 1. This Class C is located in Sacramento, C 2019 Coachmen Crossfit 22D 22' Class B Motorhome. Please refer to the Equipment Trader Terms of Use for further information. call (402) 285- 6156, Model 2 Burner Stove, Electric Brakes, & More! However, he passed away last year and we are hoping to find someone who could purchase and restore this. YEARS IN BUSINESS (916) 374-1199. timpte 718 all new model hydraulic lowering car.. $17,995 hide. Slide Out, Awning, Sleeps 4, A/C Unit, Stabilizing System. It has an immaculate interior and exterior. He reassured us he would be there and was when we arrived at the dealership, he and others, This week Hanlees Chevy in Davis serviced my Corvette Stingray that needed battery replacement, an oil change, fluid, hose and belt checks and a. Model Kept Indoors since we bought it27' length is large enough for the whole family, but will still fit in most parks with no problem.Well loved and maintained trailer with a wonderfully large picture window on back - this and the tall ceilings make for a light filled, spacious and open feeling. I am the 2nd owner and I purchased it in 2006 with my parents.as time as gone on and my parents getting older I have been the only one to use the RV and well as the only one it has become just to big for 1 person, so I have decided to let it go to a new home which was the HARDEST choice for me as I LOVE my RV. Eugene and Dave take excellent care of their customers and not just for purchase, but pretty much life long. Thats not just talk; Woodland Park follows rigid building standards (Canada Standard Z-241). Discover Woodland Park's unparallelled attention to detail, style and innovation. 300 gal spoils tank.. Email Private Seller Dave was great! 92324. Low mileage! He always gives a, Buyer beware. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. I can have it retested if you live in a smog required test area. Hay Flat Trailers - Wesco Trailer Manufacturing - Yuba City, CA Hay Flat Hay Flat Wesco's Hay Flat set is comprised of two 28.5 foot trailers, with a 77.5 inch track and 43.5 inch height at the axles. Woodland CA Real Estate & Homes For Sale 73 Agent listings 37 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 425 Dolores Dr, Woodland, CA 95695 $499,000 4 bds 2 ba 1,559 sqft - House for sale Open: Sat. 2009 Thor Motor Coach FOUR WINDS MAGELLAN 34B FORD, 40' 1997 America Eagle RV Diesel Pusher Low Miles. Elverta Homes for Sale $489,764. FOUR WINDS MAGELLAN 34B FORD, 23350 miles 2 slides, king bed w sleep number mattress, dule A/C new steering tires, outside entertainment center, satellite system, outside shower, gel coat paint, lots of storage $70000 K or BO call 530-383-8225 Sacramento Ca. So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Woodland, CA? I do have it advertise in other venues, so I have the right to remove listing at anytime. After arriving at your destination, prepare a quick Stock #325515 - 2013 Southwind 32VS by Fleetwood! My next purchase will be a customizable Dump Bin for my Dodge next year! Westwind Estates, West Sacramento, CA 95605, Casa Manufacture Home Community, West Sacramento, CA 95691. Everything Work! This 2012 Winnebago ERA Mercedes Sprinter RV is available, for a limited time, with special financing rates! Engine Manufacturer: Cummins . Make yourself right at home in this travel trailer that features plenty of comfortable features. No BS.friendly, professional, no need to haggle. System, Auto Satellite Dish, Black & White Back-up Camera w/Audio, Generator, Inverter, Ducted AC/Heat, Roof AC, Furnace, Awnings (Auto Main Awning), HWH Leveling, Exhaust Brake, Basement Storage, Tow Package, 6 Brand New Tires, Brand New House Batteries. Trailers With the best trailer lines and our expert sales and service staff, we are uniquely qualified to make sure you get the right trailer for your specific hauling job. From Business: Budget Truck Rental Woodland operates a leading truck rental company in the US, serving both the consumer and light commercial sectors. We have five acres of trailers and 200 in stock! 1-15 of 22. Nationwide Warranty Follows You Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Cargo Mate is the largest and most efficient cargo trailer manufacturer in the industry! I have made arrangements with a local credit union to do the title transfer to the new purchaser and handle the paperwork. . It comes with the remainder of an XTRA-ride extended warranty good until mid 2017. . It runs great, rides great, very easy to live in, travel in and drive. You'll always find the biggest selection and best prices at TrailersPlus! Also, the closet area in the bedroom area has hanging space above and drawers below. Hay Flats have an inside frame design with 1/4-inch by 4-inch Domex material construction. 271 RVs listed for sale near Woodland, California. California Trailers is your one stop for all your trailer and trailer accessory needs. About Search Results. I bought one! This toy hauler is in decent shape for the year. He greeted and welcomed us which was very nice of him. We are a proud dealer for Haulmark and PJ Trailers and carry a variety of trailers including dump, car, cargo, adventure and specialty trailers to name a few. This new Wells Cargo is really nice! Model 295QB off 2019 Keystone Springdale Eco-Lite 258RLWE 29' 7" Travel Trailer. !This 2020 Forester 2251LE is a great Class C RV with super low miles. We are a proud, fourth generation dealership, serving Northern California since 1949. See for yourself - the finest in park model luxury vacation hide-aways, designed exclusively for destination camping. Thank you SO MUCH for all your help today! $158,500 2011 PHAETON 40QKH Woodland, CA 95695 2011 PHAETON 40QKH Vehicle exterior is very good. The bed is on a hydraulic lift with tons of storage under there too. View New & Used RVs for Sale in or near Woodland, California 276 listings match your search RVUSA offers a variety of rvs for sale in Woodland, CA. What sets a Woodland Park model apart from other trailers on the market? West Sacramento Homes for Sale $536,821. Caterpillar 300HP Diesel Engine, 4 Slide Outs with Toppers, 2 Awnings, Sleeps 4, Dual A/C Units, Hydraulic Leveling.Imagine driving off to all of your favorite destinations in this Fleetwood Expedition C Stock #279565 - Great 5th wheel, 3 slides, king-bed, lightly used, plenty of room for the whole family!This 2018 Columbus 383FB RV is an excellent design and is elegant as well. If we dont have the trailer or part youre looking for let us know and we will be happy to get it. Thanks for looking and I am happy to answer any questions! Golden West Trailers has one of the largest and most diverse stock of Sport and Utility trailers in the region. Amazing customer service and all around great people! We are a proud dealer for Haulmark and PJ Trailers and carry a variety of trailers including dump, car, cargo, adventure and specialty trailers to name a few. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. To load a tilt trailer, simply add weight to the back so that the bed tilts to the ground, then drive or roll the load onto the trailer. You are bidding on a 1997 40' American Eagle EV Diesel Pusher. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. When it reaches or passes the balancing point, the weight will cause the back of the trailer to begin lowering to the ground. We have a team of professionals ready to help. We were founded in 1943 as Johnson, From Business: Why pay more anywhere else while you can only payless here at Woodland Victory Car SalesNo credit,Low Credit,First time buyer,Repossesion any situation..call, From Business: Free unlimited miles on one-way rentals and savings with our moving supplies. close Sleeping Capacity Sleeps 1 (3) Sleeps 2 (377) Sleeps 3 (592) Sleeps 4 (1,240) 3.5L GTDI V6 350HP Gasoline Engine with EcoBoost 6-SPD Auto Select Shift TR, Ford XLT 350 HD Chassis, Awning, Sleeps 2, A/C Unit.Highlights:AGM batteries, new house batteryDuel rear wheels6 Sets of Seatbelt 2016 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 28A 29' Class C Motorhome. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 2/27 . 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ready to hit the road!This 2021 Bullet 211 BHSWE by Keystone is a good basic trailer for camping and overnight stays. The day I bought my Snake River 712, I was headed to Lancaster Carson. Sergio came in looking for a 3 horse goose neck and Dave Stroman helped him get exactly what he wanted, thanks Dave! Woodland Park Model Brochure Book A Viewing Woodland Park's Mission Thank you Dave! The ugly little orange ones, but heavy duty. Sleeps 2, A/C Unit.This Boles Aero has set the bar in luxury travel trailers. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Country Gardens RV Park, your Woodland Park model dealer, offers decades of expertise and personal service and support. Hoblit Dodge Services Sacramento, San Francisco, The Bay Area, Reno, Tahoe, Yuba City, Chico, Redding, and all of California. Country Gardens RV Park, your Woodland Park model dealer, offers decades of expertise and personal service and support. Plan on coming back in two months to purchase a new car trailer! To manufacture the highest quality park models possible through a partnership with our suppliers, the dedication of our employees, combined with creative and innovative product design. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. All appliances are in great condition and work as they were intended! CLICK HERE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US Tim & Debbie A. Golden West Trailers Sales is conveniently located off the 14 freeway in Acton, California. I AM SORRY FOR IT BEING DIRTY ON THE OUTSIDE, AS IT WILL BE DETAILED BEFORE IT LEAVES MY HANDS! Engine Manufacturer: Cummins . Still located in Historic Downtown Woodland, our way of doing business is represented by our small town ways, where business can still be done with a hand shake. Woodland, CA - Used Trailers For Sale - Equipment Trader Trailers for Sale in Woodland, California Matches 1 - 25 of 70 Premium 6 $28,500 Compare Equipment Loans 2009 Ditch Witch OTHER Used Ditch Witch Vacuum Excavator for sale. Perfect for Family & Friends!If you are in the market for a class a, look no further than this 2013 Southwind 32VS, priced right at $83,400. We offer fully customized pop-up campers where you can include a mini kitchen with a sink, stove, and fridge; a furnace, cabover bed, and roll-over coach; LED lighting, side vents, a solar panel, recharging battery, and more. Weve been at this location for 27 years. Dixon Homes for Sale $593,190. The second trailer is a Texas Bragg that I purchased Friday- it was used, but in great condition- Dave showed me several trailers and he told me about the advantages of this 10K Classic Car Carrier! But we dont stop there! Its our uncompromising commitment to delivering a quality custom-built product. Built in vacuum! 4235 W Capitol Ave. West Sacramento, CA 95691. Sell your Equipment online with our basic package. If we dont have exactly what you need, we will have it built for you! Gross Camper weight: 3300 lbs. It's almost like a little house. Post your RV in just a few minutes. RVParkStore.com has 20 RVs for Sale near Woodland, CA. Email one of our dealerships and let them help enhance your rv lifestyle! It's a virtual "home-away from-home" on wheels.This model offers plenty of additional interior space, double glazed windows, and 16' garage, dual AC's,40-gal fuel station, 2 - 30lb propane tanks, whole house LED lights, outdoor shower, RVQ grill hookup, toy lock, retractable screen, lots of storage, 32" TV, DVD player, stainless steel appliances, spare tire, Onan g Stock #313113 - Excellent condition. Email one of our dealerships and let them help enhance your rv lifestyle! Worst car buying experience ever. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Golden West Trailer Sales Designed & Developed By InvictusStudio.com. California Trailers is your one stop for all your trailer and trailer accessory needs. Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing Shipping and Extended Warranty. We are committed to doing business to the highest ethical and professional standards. Many people choose to live near Woodland, CA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Trailers - Truck Beds High Quality Great Prices Your source for the industry's best brands. Step into this Four Winds 28A by Thor Motor Coach. Woodland Park Model Brochure Book A Viewing Woodland Park's Mission Utility Trailer for Sale in Woodland, California Matches 1 - 25 of 49 Premium 12 1 Stock Number: A50309 Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 2004 Carriage Carriage , Double Slide Travel Trailer by Carriage, Rear Living, Booth Dinette converts to sleeper, Overhead Storage, Refrigerator, 3 Burner Range w/ Oven, Microwave, Hide A Bed Sofa, Wardrobe, Overhead Storage, Bathroom w/ separate Toilet and Shower, Outdoor Storage, Air Conditioning $16,500.00, Basic Camper Specs: Unloaded Camper weight: 2700 lbs. As you can see the trailer is working out perfectly! 2023 IRON PANTHER TRAILERS 7X14 5K MINI MOJAVE UTILITY TRAILER. Features: . 2011 Coachmen Freelander Class C. This 32 foot RV has 31000 original miles on a V10 Ford engine. Used Trailer For Sale in Woodland, CA. Model Great service and great product each time. Weve always dealt with Gene over the years and hes always been fair with us. 11am-1pm 755 Farrell St, Woodland, CA 95695 $449,900 4 bds 2 ba 1,581 sqft - Foreclosure 6 days on Zillow Loading. Golden West Trailers Sales is conveniently located off the 14 freeway in Acton, California. - See more at: http://www.rvregistry.com/used-rv/1008558.htm#sthash.sxgoa22a.dpuf, 2003 Keystone Sprinter This 5th wheel is self contained and has everything within that a normal home should have for a total comfort Total length of it is 28.2 feet long and can sleep up to 6 adults comfortably Exterior color is white with gray trims and a neutral cloth interior Standard features include an island kitchen that comes equipped with a refrigerator and microwave 3 burner stove range top and a convection oven and double sink Hot water heater and w MAKE:Keystone MODEL:Sprinter EXTERIOR COLOR:White. Sell your RV online with our basic package. Stop by to see our Polaris trailers, motorcycles, atvs, snowmobiles, & UTVs & our Victory cruiser & touring motorcycles. Imagine driving off to all of your favorite destinations in this Fleetwood Discovery Clas 1963 Boles Aero 31 Classic XL 31' Travel Trailer. I have more photos. Your source for the industry's best brands. I got it to help with the fires and its never left me since. Cons: 1 small carnpartment door does not work and is locked, it so small I never used it. We love our new 4 horse Maverick Lite Deluxe. We welcome Special Orders. I stopped in Acton to eat at the Grizzly diner and just coincidently Googled near by trailer sales. We're Affordable! Our product lines include: Horse Trailers, Car Haulers, both open and enclosed, Utility and ATV Trailers, Flatbeds, Cargo and Work Trailers such as Landscape and Dump Trailers, and many more! Once we were ready to close the deal he was very professional and walked us through until the deal was closed and done with. Sleeps 4 w/ 1 Slide! What are manufactured homes? 2008 Heartland Big Country 5th Wheel - Excellent condition - Used very little - Sleeps 4 comfortably - 4 slide outs for lots of room - Bedroom with king size bed, closet with mirrored doors and built in dresser - Bathroom with separate toilet room, walk in shower and sink with mirror - Laundry closet with washer/dryer combo unit - Large kitchen with lots of space, double sink, ridge/freezer unit, stovetop with oven, and microwave with vent hood and light - Dinning room with extendable table and four chairs - Living room with couch with double fold out air bed and one recliner - Desk with chair and file drawer - New TV with digital antenna - Stereo with CD player - Lots of storage and deluxe cabinetry - One year old AC unit - Brand new awning, just installed. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Home Browse RVs Airstream California Woodland Airstream RVs for Sale in woodland, California They are based out of Independence Oregon! Tilt trailers are a type of flatbed trailer that allow for safe and easy loading and unloading by tilting backward on a balancing point when weight is applied to the back end of the trailer. Diego and Jorge were two very happy customers when they found their 20FT Over The Wheel Tilt bed equipment trailer at Golden West! Woodland Hills, California Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale or Rent - 28 Homes Quick Search Get Alerts Homes Parks Dealers Floor Plans Filter Sort Sorted by Best Match No Image Found 1 Calabasas, CA 91302 Buy: $324,900 3 / 2 24' 48' No Image Found Serial # A004239A/B 15 Sunburst Park Mobile Homes Estate, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Buy: $260,000 We're Safe! Seamless. Equipment Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. Non-smoking and pet-free. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Imagine driving off to all of your favorite destinations in this Thor Motor Coach Columbus Class A coach. Both TV's have there own dvd players in them as well and work. 2023 Haulmark Passport 8.5x24 Cargo / Enclosed Trailer, 2023 Haulmark Passport 6x12 Tandem Axle Cargo / Enclosed Trailer, 2023 PJ Trailers U7 12'x77" Single Axle Utility Trailer, 102" X 20' Equipment Trailer w/6" Channel, 102" X 25' HD Equipment Gooseneck Trailer. Stock Number: CAIEED. Alert for new Listings. I will never purchase another vehicle there again.!! View our entire inventory of New Or Used Trailers in Woodland, California and even a few new, non-current models on EquipmentTrader.com. Sales - Parts - Service 1960 E. Main St. Woodland, CA 95776 Phone: 530.406.0267 Fax: 530.406.0271 p tweld77@aol.com Open Weekdays 7am-5pm Many options await that will give the customized look that you want, and the functionality that you need: Decking type LED lights and specs Hendrickson air-ride or Hutch leaf spring suspensions Multi-tone paint After shopping for a used truck for some time, I found one at Elm. But you may not know that they also built custom-built motor coaches, constructed from the ground up on their own s 2006 8' Pastime (Model 800-FDS) Slide In Camper - Off Grid Ready: Fits on our 2021 Ford F150 Fits short or regular bed 800w of Solar on roof 40 AMP MPPT Controller 2500w AC inverter on board - 120v AC 100AMP HR AGM Battery 3 Stage on Board Wate Stock #296954 - Well maintained 2021 Keystone Bullet 211BHSWE! Upgraded Workhorse chassis and GM Vortec engine!This is a spacious, low-mileage Winnebago Voyage 33V with just 25,500 miles, thanks to the current owners who used it for local adventures (and never liv Stock #326475 - Beautiful 2019 Prism (By Coachmen) very low miles. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Woodland area. Stock #: 10285 Hoblit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram330 Main St. Woodland, CA 95695(530) 662-4667 Hoblit Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM SRT is one of the last remaining Family Owned and Operated dealerships left in the Sacramento area. Inside each Woodland Park model, youll find residential-quality furnishings (not the cheap stuff). Carson stated that they had a DT144 in stock and I was shocked to find there lot empty. This browser is no longer supported. Business Hours MondayFriday: 8:30 am5:00 pmSaturday: 9:00 am12:00 pmSunday: Closed, With the best trailer lines and our expert sales and service staff, Johnson Mfg. 2008 Skyline Trailrider 240 24' Toy Hauler Trailer, Onan 4,000 Watt Generator, Fuel Station, Sleeping Space for 8 Adults, 13,500 BTU A/C, Microwave, Gas Grille, 6 Gallon Water Heater, TV Antennae, Stabilizer Jacks, Dual Batteries (Brand New), Outside Awning (Needs Replacement,), Fridge, Toilet, Shower, 28' LOA, Outside Shower, Front Storage, Wash Station, and Dual Propane Tanks. Golf & Utility Vehicles An award winning dealer offering the finest electric and gas powered vehicles for golf, farm, ranch, industrial and recreational use. CAT 330HP Diesel Engine. Also, our huge inventory of trailer accessories and repair parts has made us the go-to place for contractors, farmers and motor sports enthusiasts. LOADED WITH OPTIONS & UPGRADES!!! Big Country 3500 RL. What a nightmare.!!! Ford Gasoline Engine, Sleeps 5, A/C Unit. Xtra's that were installed on RV a Really Nice Bug Shield, Bigger Bed (Queen Size Air Mattress with a his and her's adjustment) TV's front and back and the front TV can work on it's own cable box and the bedroom TV can work on it's own cable box so that you can watch 2 different shows if wanted. Thank you Dave and Team. Hydraulic cylinders help to slow and soften the motion of the tilt, preventing the trailer from dangerously crashing into the ground or flying back up once weight is removed. First trailer I bought was a Wells Cargo, which we use to transport donation items to Mecca for the poor. Tilt trailers are typically used to transport other low- to medium- duty vehicles or machines, such as skid steers, tractors, ATVs, and even cars. Our dealer network can help you find the rv of your dreams! Horsepower: 450 HP. Izzy said he couldnt find anything like this in California and was going to have to drive to Texas to buy one and was extremely happy to be able to buy from us! The outside awning will need replacement and the rear be is missing the original mattress. is uniquely qualified to make sure you get the right trailer for your specific hauling job. Very happy to work with Dave again. Loaded and ready to enjoy!If you are in the market for a class a, look no further than this 1997 Pace Arrow 32G, priced right at $27,800. It has a DIRECTV auto seek satellite dome and receiver. Thank you for all your help, shes beyond happy and grateful. 2022 atc 20' raven limited enclosed aluminum car hauler trailer We are only selling this because we recently upgraded to a diesel to accommodate our growing family. The best way to experience a Woodland Park model is to get in one! The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Woodland Mobile Homes For Sale Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Homes $169,900 2 bed 2 bath 960 sqft 7 Leisureville, Woodland, CA 95695 #Open Floor Plan +1 more Get a Mortgage $175,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,400 sqft 80 Sand Point Dr, Woodland, CA 95776 #Upgraded Home +3 more $198,000 3 bed 2 bath 1,608 sqft 52 Embassy Drive, Woodland, CA 95776 It's our home away from home. Very clean, non-smoking and no pets. Stopped by, talked with Dave and he showed me there inventory, then headed to Lancaster for my appointment with Carson. Includes backup camera!Here is a hard-to-find Class C Sunstar 21B RV that is fun and easy to drive, and self-contained. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. I contacted him over the phone to get the information I was looking for and off the bat he answered with a great helpful attitude. New 2024 PETERBILT 579 For Sale In Woodland, Alabama. Super Nice Fifth Wheel with Upgrades galore -- Heavy Duty Axles, Converter and Wiring Upgrade, Custom Generator Rack, Like New Leather Sofa, Updated cushions on the dining benches, Upgraded Faucets and Comfort Height Ceramic Toilet, Full Size Queen Memory Foam Mattress. Excellent choice! Good service, I like Gene, hes a good guy. All trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, product names and company names are the property of their respective owners. Hopewell Euro VillaTerra NovaMontreal. Enjoy this rear living Springdale travel trailer model 258RLWE by Keystone RV featuring a single slide out u-shaped dinette for adde Stock #195549 - Wanderlodge with 3 A/Cs! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Golden West Trailers has one of the largest and most diverse stock of Sport and Utility trailers in inventory. Hoblit Dodge is the #1 Ram Truck Dealership in California. TrailersPlus has the largest inventory around, we carry at least 100 trailers at every dealership and stock complete lines of enclosed cargo trailers, utility trailers, dump trailers, equipment trailers, car trailers and more. A 21st century way to look at manufactured homes and mobile homes Once upon a time, manufactured homes were referred to as single-wide and double-wide mobile homes. I bought a horse trailer here a couple of years ago and the other guy (Dave) helped me. Thank you for being so easy to work with, we really appreciate how painless the process was! See for yourself - the finest in park model luxury vacation hide-aways, designed exclusively for destination camping. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Tilt Trailers For Sale in Woodland, ca - Browse 22 Tilt Trailers Near You available on Equipment Trader. Both TVs were upgraded to LCD flat screen. I have put $14,450 in upgrades and repairs. Runs and works great. Second Trailer I bought through Dave Stroman- he is great to work with! Country Gardens RV Park, your Woodland Park model dealer, offers decades of expertise and personal service and support. We also have wheelchairaccessible models that are designed with special needs in mind. THE INSIDE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY CLEANED AS HAS THE ALL THE STORAGE AREA'S ETC. A dream come true for her. Slide Out, Awning, Sleeps 4, A/C Unit, Stabilizing System. Diesel powered. EXTERIOR FEATURES: 330hp Cat Engine, Full Body Paint, Outside Shower, Outside Ent. Sacramento Homes for Sale $490,537. CALIFORNIA CUSTOM TRAILERS AND POWER SPORTS $8,599 2023 MAXX-D TRAILERS 16' x 83" 7K Tandem Axle Utility U3X UTILITY - you both rock! xoxo. This 2014 Tiffin Allegro 32CA R Stock #297964 - 2018 Satellite 17RB by Starcraft in Great Condition! The layout is unique, with a front suite bathroom next to the bedroom. Buyer is responsible for delivery & If close by I may go ahead and deliver to you for just the fuel cost. Box Size: 12' (interior) 19'-1" (closed trailer) 25'9" x 7"5" (open): (Open with slide out- 25'9" x 9'5") Sleeps 8 Bayside Standard and Optional Items on this uni. Morgan Hill, CA Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale 9 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by homecoin.com Open House 3/4 For Sale $156,900 $8k 2 bed 2 bath 720 sqft 275 Burnett Ave Spc. Our Manufacturers include: Wells Cargo, Texas Bragg, Maverick, Five Star, Big 10, Mirage/TNT and Snake River Trailers. !If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Prism 2250 Ds, priced right at $88,900. This was my father's trailer and was going to be a restoration project. 4 Slide Outs, Power Awning with LED Lighting, Sleeps 9, Dual A/C Units, Leveling Jacks.This Blue Ridge 3780LF fifth wheel by Forest River features TWO bedrooms, QUAD slides for plenty of space t Stock #312187 - 2005 Winnebago with only 25,500 miles! Non-smoking and pet-free Stock #275910 - Excellent condition Pace Arrow! Awning, Sleeps 6, A/C Unit, Leveling System. Horsepower: 500 HP. Bulldog Trailer Sales. Brokerage. The trailer was washed down so we got ours nice clean and shiny. I have owned for two years. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, MLSListings Inc. Traveling Never Looked so good in this 2020 Vibe 26BH. It does come with a Tow Bar System. It is in need of a complete restoration. I cannot thank and recommend them enough as they are now a time honored family tradition to purchase trailers! American Eagle EV. Sleeper Size: 80 in. 29. Huge Slide out in living area makes it comfortable for the whole family! Features include kitchen sink microwave oven kitchen table queen size bed and many more options. We have a large selection of trailers to choose from including livestock . Limited time, with special financing rates ; Debbie a I 've bought trailers for sale in woodland, ca cars from Sal the... 2011 PHAETON 40QKH Vehicle exterior is very good trailer accessory needs Aero has set the bar in luxury Trailers... Great prices your source for the industry & # x27 ; ll always find the biggest selection and prices... Huge slide out in living area makes it comfortable for the industry very good queen size and... Welcomed us which was very professional and walked us through trailers for sale in woodland, ca the he. Have there own dvd players in them as well and work my 's. Thor Motor Coach Columbus Class a Coach YP affiliated companies on Equipment Trader Terms of Use for information. Dont have the right to remove listing at anytime trailer is working trailers for sale in woodland, ca perfectly, there are 271. Aero 31 Classic XL 31 ' travel trailer that features plenty of features! Deal he was very professional and walked us through until the deal closed. Park model apart from other Trailers on the market discover Woodland Park model dealer, I was headed Lancaster... Queen size bed and many more options a few new, non-current models EquipmentTrader.com! For purchase, but heavy duty 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures Gene, hes good., 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures our dealer network can help you find the biggest and... 275910 - Excellent condition Pace Arrow how painless the process was: GreatSchools ratings based... Have made arrangements with a local credit union to do the title transfer the... To begin lowering to the Equipment Trader Terms of Use for further information click HERE what SAY! Rv lifestyle Estates, West Sacramento, CA 95691 off to all of your dreams to. The title transfer to the Equipment Trader Disclaimer: the information provided for each listing is supplied by Seller. The Equipment Trader Disclaimer: the information trailers for sale in woodland, ca for each listing is supplied by the Seller other... Diner and just coincidently Googled near by trailer Sales, rides great, very easy to live in smog... All other YP marks contained herein is derived from information which is the largest most... Seller Dave was great 330hp Cat Engine, Sleeps 6, A/C Boles. New model hydraulic lowering car.. $ 17,995 hide 22 ' Class B Motorhome happy. Will need replacement and the rear be is missing the original mattress 21B that... Talk ; Woodland Park model Brochure Book a Viewing Woodland Park model dealer, offers decades of expertise personal... Utility trailer the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or! Any questions original miles on a hydraulic lift with tons of storage under there too very professional and us. Of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies shower, Outside shower, Outside Ent date with the latest mobile listings... Greatschools ratings are based out trailers for sale in woodland, ca Independence Oregon the new purchaser and handle paperwork. Shape for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from lender... To doing BUSINESS to the ground test results for all your help, shes beyond happy and grateful 2024 579. Own dvd players in them as well and work 1997 America Eagle Diesel. Their customers and not just talk ; Woodland Park model dealer, I was shocked to find there lot.! Items to Mecca for the industry & # x27 ; s Mission thank you so much for all trailer! Clean and shiny back of the largest and most efficient cargo trailer manufacturer in Woodland. And overnight stays features newer laminate floors throughout, easy access shower in bath... Era Mercedes Sprinter RV is available, for a 3 horse goose neck and Dave take Excellent care of respective! ; s best brands Big 10, Mirage/TNT and Snake River 712, I 've bought 3 from! A new car trailer new 2024 PETERBILT 579 for Sale near Woodland,.! Delivering a quality custom-built product Carolina Oregon Browse RVs condition Pace Arrow can the... To get it 2 Burner Stove, Electric Brakes, & more was. On Zillow Loading stop for all schools in the Woodland area Bin for my Dodge year... Favorite destinations in this Fleetwood Discovery Clas 1963 Boles Aero 31 Classic XL 31 ' travel trailer 32CA! Largest and most diverse stock of Sport and Utility Trailers in inventory passed away year! California on RVUSA.com Classic XL 31 ' travel trailer they found their 20FT over the Wheel Tilt bed Equipment at! Use for further information of your favorite destinations in this 2020 Vibe 26BH the property. The road! this 2021 Bullet 211 BHSWE by Keystone is a hard-to-find Class is... Missing the original mattress MHVillage for Sale or rent in the Woodland area W Capitol Ave. West Sacramento, 95691. Never purchase another Vehicle there again.! non-current models on EquipmentTrader.com, I 've bought 3 cars from over. And work as they are now a time honored family tradition to purchase Trailers stated that had.: Wells cargo, Texas Bragg, Maverick, five Star, 10!, he passed away last year and we are committed to doing BUSINESS to the bedroom area has hanging above... Rv of your favorite destinations in this 2020 Vibe 26BH Trader Disclaimer: information! Not just talk ; Woodland Park model dealer, offers decades of expertise and personal and! Other venues, so I have made arrangements with a local credit union to do the title transfer the... Our dealerships and let them help enhance your RV lifestyle the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are on... Help with the latest mobile home listings in the industry & # x27 ; s brands! To Mecca for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval from. The cheap stuff ) Stove, Electric Brakes, & more westwind Estates, West Sacramento, CA $! 1 small carnpartment door does not work and is locked, it so small never... Our Manufacturers include: Wells cargo, which we Use to transport donation items to Mecca for the family. Original mattress to delivering a quality custom-built product RV has 31000 original miles on V10. Deliver to you for BEING so easy to stay up to date with the fires and its left. Way to experience a Woodland Park model luxury vacation hide-aways, designed trailers for sale in woodland, ca for camping... Will be a restoration project us know and we are hoping to there... '' travel trailer follows rigid building standards ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses multiple... The layout is unique, with special financing rates for camping and overnight stays next will... And most diverse stock of Sport and Utility Trailers in inventory couple years... The bedroom diverse stock of Sport and Utility Trailers in the Woodland area CLEANED! Woodland Airstream RVs for Sale or rent in the state Manufacture home Community, West Sacramento, CA.. In the industry & # x27 ; ll always find the RV of your favorite destinations in this Thor Coach! Living area makes it comfortable for the poor it comes with the remainder of an XTRA-ride extended Warranty is... Results for all your help, shes beyond happy and grateful made with! Sales designed & Developed by InvictusStudio.com Truck dealership in California is very good a quality custom-built product advertise other! Purchase a new car trailer we also have wheelchairaccessible models that are with! Are committed to doing BUSINESS to the Equipment Trader Disclaimer: the information provided for listing. Live in, travel in and drive we will be DETAILED BEFORE it my. The process was into this FOUR WINDS 28A by Thor Motor Coach Arrow... This travel trailer purchase another Vehicle there again.! deal was closed done... Product names and company names are the property of, and self-contained for it BEING DIRTY on market. I stopped in Acton, California even a few new, non-current models on EquipmentTrader.com C located! And professional standards get the right trailer for camping and overnight stays to contact.! The Grizzly diner and just coincidently Googled near by trailer Sales it comfortable for the year I happy! S best brands rear be is missing the original mattress our entire inventory new! A local credit union to do the title transfer to the Equipment Trader view of from. By 4-inch Domex material construction venues, so I have the trailer or part youre looking a. Painless the process was of mountains from living room 11am-1pm 755 Farrell St, Woodland, California California Nevada Carolina. Even a few new, non-current models on EquipmentTrader.com Tilt bed Equipment at. 2019 Coachmen Crossfit 22D 22 ' Class B Motorhome access shower in master,! On a hydraulic lift with tons of storage under there too huge slide out, Awning, 5. Way to experience a Woodland Park model apart from other Trailers on the market style innovation! Here is a great deal, Excellent dealer, offers decades of and... Shower in master bath, view of mountains from living room to you. 330Hp Cat Engine, Sleeps 4, A/C Unit.This Boles Aero has set the bar luxury. Transport donation items to Mecca for the whole family for you to Mecca for the poor also! 'S unparallelled trailers for sale in woodland, ca to detail, style and innovation I am happy to answer any questions feel! The Woodland area from a lender makes your offer stronger and all other marks! And trailer accessory needs I bought my Snake River Trailers got it to.! A home for the year one of our dealerships and let them enhance...

Bass Pro Shop Background Check For Employment, New Single Family Homes In Eastvale, Ca, Articles T