Suddenly I had a vision: an older couple, maybe mid-to-late 60s, sitting at their little kitchen table by the window, somewhere in the New Orleans area, listening and having their coffee. Ont i axeln. A shot from the stage of the venue. Were talking about this man, a radio legend since the early 1980s. A post shared by Walton & Johnson (@waltonandjohnson) on Jul 2, 2019 at 11:18am PDT. Dear Readers, those two were walking around Generations Hall that day. chocolate Anytime I heard him say sick on seafood, it made me laugh. Mexican Food The show is a mix of comedy, politics, pop culture and history that pokes fun at the absurdity of everyday life. Mr. Kenneth, a professional hairdresser, celebrity expert, and fashionista of the Walton & Johnson show, was so much fun. Details would be announced as soon as they had them. (I thought it was tasty myself.) Kudos to all the vendors involved, because they all did an outstanding job for John Waltons legion of fans. They were successful but realized that they were better togetherbut on their own terms. Texas Talk Radio Host & Comedian - Debunker of Media Lies! And BF did enjoy seeing the car up close. Granted, there were many times when I laughed hard at what I heard. Of course, there was the requisite po-boy, a staple of New Orleans food, with fried shrimp: This is a traditional poboy, made for a large crowd. Italian The E-Man had a beer or two, I think, but others were, shall we say, quite happy about the open bar kind of thing. The legacy of the Walton & Johnson show continues after 4 decades as Steve Johnson hosts with longtime producer Kenny Webster. What sets Walton & Johnson apart is they say what everyone thinks, but is afraid to say. He became connected to the show when he gave both of them George Michael haircuts back in the day. Ken and Steve also talked about having an annual John Walton activity, a benefit for charity, but not in July. No matter what they say, they do make you think. When they first started, it wasnt long before the radio stations salespeople began to revolt. To advertise on the W&J Show contact:nales@alesandassociates.com, If you have any problems with an order from the W&J store, please contact:monstersprinting@gmail.com, LISTEN LIVE!SHOPABOUTLISTEN NOW!CONTACTTERMS & CONDITIONSPRIVACY POLICY. Then one day I started to see people on Facebook asking about why Ken Webster was on the air instead. The legacy of the Walton & Johnson show continues after 4 decades as Steve Johnson hosts with longtime producer Ken Webster Jr. Thats what happens when Ten Percenters come together for Walton & Johnson. As was the case in New Orleans, they changed stations a few times in Houston. The show's producer, Ken Webster Jr., posted this video about the history of the 36 year partnership of John Walton and the many voices of Steve Johnson. With Walton and Johnson, Ken Webster's Pursuit of Happiness, Glenn Beck, Outlaw Dave, Gun Talk, Joe Pags, Sean Salisbury and more! Ken did a video on Facebook that Tuesday, July 2nd, with updates, which included: Since this was just the day after Mr. Waltons passing, everything was raw and understandably, nobody was quite sure what to do next. Walton did not list the specific radio stations he worked for, but described himself as a Super Hip Personality and Shaper of Public Opinion.. Walton and Johnsons radio program launched in 1983 and has 16 affiliates across the southern United States. A self-descriptive term for Walton & Johnson's listeners, since only the smartest, prettiest, and most sophisticated listener "gets" the satire and commentary. waffle SHOP ABOUT LISTEN NOW! As they say, the show will go on, and both Steve and Ken have kept their promise to continue as long as fans are interested. cookbook Rude. He was 67 years old. I did try streaming it online a few times using RealPlayer, but it just didnt work well on dial-up, the standard for home Internet service at the time. 2,984 talking about this. He lived on the north side of Houston at the time. BF listened until he got to work. That picture of two sharp-dressed men at the top is of Steve Johnson and Ken Webster, taken last year. John Walton always told people that when he left the earth, he wanted a big New Orleans-style going-away, complete with a second line and all that. As Steve Johnson put it, nobody did lunch better than Walton & Johnson. He then told many stories about how they did lunch, frequently on the radio stations expense account, and more importantly, getting away with it! forms: { The man stops with a puzzled look on his face and asks his wife, Whos Outlaw Dave? The wife shrugs her shoulders and says, I dunno.. It was a shock to everyone, including longtime radio partner Steve Johnson. healthy We appreciate the time we had with you and will never forget you. He, too, was a little flirty with all the women, but he was very polite to me. As a professional hairdresser, he knows that theres nothing like red hair. Inside the Hall, catering was provided two different local restaurants, one called 12 Seasons Catering, the other called Zea Rotisserie & Grill. Waltons business partner and friend, Steve Johnson, shared the news on social media. Ken Webster is great about keeping listeners in the loop on the shows social media channels, including using video. Two UPS Employees Accused Of Trafficking Cocaine Using Company's Packages Feb 27, 2023. The show is a mix ofFull Bio. Well, this particular winter day, the discussion turned to a story about Dwayne Chapman, aka, Dog, The Bounty Hunter, with his big blonde mullet. Walton had a name for it: sick on seafood.. Walton & Johnson's Book Club is considered by some par to Oprah's. 450 following. There was also hummus, and an interesting way to serve it, alongside quinoa: This not being exactly traditional New Orleans food, many folks werent sure what to make of it! Begrnsade ppettider under sommaren samt julhelger. The late John Walton, one of the originators of The Walton & Johnson Show. Johnson wrote that he would always cherish John as not only a partner but a dear friend. The W&J app has a section of The Best Of John Walton, where you can also hear the five parts of the July 3rd show, including the 9:00 am hour where Johns wife, Lainie Walton, was the last person to call in. 56m "Female artists face more discrimination than male artists" Kenny Webster Kenny was on his wife's podcast this week (listen to them argue) By Pursuit of Happiness Radio Aug 1, 2018 Not a lot of people know this, but Producer Kenny's wife hosts a popular podcast for women and this week he was a guest on her show. His wit and humor defined him as the unique individual we all knew him to be. Walton and Johnson called the daily listeners the 10 percenters. Their show was most popular with men ages 25 to 54. But youd have to hear Steve tell those stories, I wouldnt be able to. Johnson shared that Walton had been battling medical issues that were too numerous to overcome. Keto Walton & Johnson's producer is Ken Webster Jr. For guest booking inquiries or to schedule an appearance with Walton & Johnson, email - WaltonNJohnson@gmail.com, Website & Contents Walton & Johnson | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Walton and Johnson can currently be heard on over a dozen stations around the Gulf Coast and beyond. You can read the updated bio here on their website. According to the obituary, he loved to play guitar and write songs. Walton began working in radio in 1971. The show is a mix of comedy, politics, pop culture and history that pokes fun at the absurdity of everyday life. I did, and there they were. Sugar free Ken Webster, the shows executive producer, told the Houston Chronicle that Walton preferred to keep his professional and private lives separate, and had not hinted as to the severity of his illness. Woodlands Wellness Walton's business. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. They say out loud what everyone wishes they could. I also noticed Mr. Eaux steered clear of Morgan, as well, since Ken is a big guy, over six feet. He was 67 years old. (Source: W&J Facebook page). But you know me, no complaints here. Billy Ed, originally an engineer, was never intended to have access to a microphone, but somehow for the last 20 years he has managed to get in front of one every day. The show is a mix of comedy, politics, pop culture and history that pokes fun at the absurdity of everyday life. They were on the air on that Monday, but stayed in New Orleans and broadcast from, I guess, WRNO for a day or two. The Walton and Johnson Show can currently be heard on over a dozen radio stations around the Gulf Coast and beyond. And that was that. Lots of hilarious and topical parody songs about current events. } Well, start making some phone calls to your local station and tell them you want us! Keep up to date with the Radio Gawds and sign up for our newsletter today! They know how to cater a party! 14 Hanging With The "Ten Percenters". LISTEN LIVE!SHOPABOUTLISTEN NOW!CONTACTTERMS & CONDITIONSPRIVACY POLICY. Listeners were undeterred in expressing their disappointment over the move to Texas, but they still listened and called in as before. Walton and Johnson Monday - Friday 5:30 - 10:00 a.m. That was a longtime classic rock radio station that later became one of multiple Latino stations in Houston. He met W&J while selling them a set of walnut handled steak knives from the trunk of his El Dorado. The show is a mix of comedy, politics, pop culture and history that pokes fun at the absurdity of everyday life. I also tried to get to talk to Mrs. Walton, but she wasnt on the floor very much. According to one story Steve Johnson told on the air, they made a comment about then-president George H.W. Somewhere in there, they were approached by a man named Phil Shaw from NOLA station WQUE to begin doing morning drive. The Walton & Johnson Show. Valentine's Day LISTEN LIVE!SHOPABOUTLISTEN NOW!CONTACTTERMS & CONDITIONSPRIVACY POLICY. Instant Pot Thankfully, it wasnt raining. The second line brought Mr. Walton outside, where people paid tribute to the man, including a guy on bagpipes. He will never be replaced. John Walton was born and raised in Houston, Texas, but moved further north for college. 15 Of Course, There Was Food. Walton And Johnson Podcasts The Walton & Johnson Show The official morning show of the Gulf Coast since 1983. 13 Interior Decor. February 8, 2019 | The KLOL family in the 2000s, UPDATE JULY 2019 John Walton dies at age 67 The Walton and Johnson Show to continue with Ken Webster, Jr as co-host. But of course, John Walton will not be forgotten, ever, either by listeners, by his family, and of course, by Steve Johnson and Ken Webster. Please keep his family in your prayers. Would love your thoughts, please comment. He took over the station in 2014 and wrote that he was saving radio from vulture capital.. REGISTER TO WIN TICKETS TOP THE KEATH KILLEBREW MEMORIAL RODEO, REGISTER TO WIN TICKETS TO THE DOOBIE BROTHERS 50TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR. My apologies. })(); Lyle Lovett talks 19th Grammy Awards nomination, KLOL represents at Texas Radio Hall of Fame 2022 ceremony, Pat Fant featured on 90.1 KPFTs Houston Hour, KLOL DJs in the 2022 Texas Radio Hall of Fame induction class, The Walton and Johnson Show to continue with Ken Webster, Jr as co-host, Walton and Johnson Show found a new home on 97.5 and then 103.7 KIOL, The crazy world of 101 KLOL in the Rice Hotel. We choose to call Texas home." Jimmy and his wife, Elisabeth, have several . No personality on the air today gives an audience such a diverse frame of thought as Walton & Johnson. But the Texas listeners caught on quick, and it wasnt long before the top morning drive radio show in Houston was Walton & Johnson, too. To listen to Walton and Johnson now, tune in to your local affiliate! Mr. Eaux joined the show in 1983. We picked him up early and he was our navigator to the venue. More on that later. Crock Pot take away Walton & Johnson started out in top 40 radio, and later migrated into whats now called classic rock radio. A few years ago, the show moved into conservative talk radio. Thats a huge loaf of French bread, bigger than you get in the grocery store, even in this part of the US: BF said there were slices of honeydew melon on the po-boy. . BF enjoyed that one first. ); This was the period from 2013 through early 2014. Today, Kenny discussed the latest from Ukraine, the truth about Project Veritas, artificial intelligence (possibly murdering us) and lots more! Mr. Johnson's various character portrayals have kept him sane and out of therapy for many years. Fans of the show and guest booking inquiries: WaltonNJohnson@gmail.com. He went out on his own terms. WOW. He raised Ken to be a great successor, even if he didnt intend to when they hired him. John Walton once said on the air that someone took him to lunch in New Orleans, and he had the best food hed ever tasted in his life, so he stayed for 20 years. The next day, two Secret Service gentlemen showed up for a visit. The radio stations receptionist was used to greeting people that wanted to have a word with them, and she didnt even flinch. Walton and Johnson were also known to host comedians and politicians on the air. But at this event, they werent together much, because they were talking to literally everybody and mingling throughout the activity. It was the same great show, only slightly different with Kens voice from the other chair. 18 Don't forget, boys and girls, to eat it every day! Starbucks It was also a free bar (its NOLA, what did you expect? That didnt sit too well with BF, who took offense, and he figured Billy Ed would be flirting next. He's also a millennial (but don't hold it against him). Dallas lasted a month, New York, not much longer. They were similar to quesadillas but using pita bread, the round kind with pockets. He intended to hire someone else, but ended up hiring these two. It was a friendly, albeit raucous, crowd, and everyone had a story to tell about their connection to W&J. Thank you for the memories, Mr. Walton. Advertisement Trader Joe's Full NameKenneth Allen Johnson. Finally, BF met one of my oldest friends, The E-Man. One of the things I did miss about leaving Louisiana in 1998 was Walton & Johnson. And always interesting and controversial. Recently we went down memory lane of how after KLOL, the Walton and Johnson Show found a new home on 97.5 and then 103.7 KIOL back in 2005. Maybe he saw how BF politely stood down Billy Ed. The next day, the full force of Walton & Johnson was released in the city of New Orleans. I dont recall him talking about them on the air, although, admittedly, I dont listen as often as Id like. but you can choose where you want to live. This is a show that knows how to get an audience and to sell product. Mr. Walton was expected back on the air on Monday, July 8th. He was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2002. John Walton was 67 years old when he passed away on July 1, 2019. They just stuck to what they know and did it very well. Call In: 866-I-Love-WJ. Log in to see their photos and videos. They created the Walton & Johnson Radio Network. Ive been trying to finish this post since the day after the event. He loved to make you all laugh., Johnson did not share specifics as to Waltons illness. Breakfast Podcasts Walton And Johnson Cop pulls man over and finds his wife cheating on him By Kenny Webster May 4, 2021 Imagine being a cop and during a routine traffic stop and you discover your wife is cheating on you. Steve Johnson notified fans of the Walton & Johnson show about his friends death in a tribute post shared to social media. He used to have a LOT more hair. His radio partner, Steve Johnson, confirmed the news. Instagram/@waltonandjohnson Don't see a local affiliate listed? Many threatened to quit. gourmet The classic Dirty Rice, with beef and spices. holiday their listeners (known as 10%'ers) are not only avid fans but are very attuned to the trends and the products on the show. (It was also shown at the activity.). There I was on the freeway feeder road (now called I-69), in the left lane, coming up on the Weslayan exit. If you manage a radio station and you'd like to bring the W&J Show to your market, contact agent Michael Eckstein at Eckstein Lawfirm. Thats how dedicated he was to the show, and to the listeners who enjoyed it. The Fresh Market Born and raised Houston and a self confessed "know it all" Walton began talking on the radio as an all night weekend guy and hasn't shut up since. Marital Status Married. Now they can be heard on KPRC AM 950 in Houston and syndicated around the Gulf Coast, but here Walton and Johnson might be better known as the last morning show on Rock 101 KLOL. Your loyalty and support for him and his craft was always a mutual sentiment. Green Giant & Trader Joes Recall: Which Veggies Are Included. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. I keep up with the show on Facebook and listen sometimes with the app on my iPhone. John Walton, the longtime co-host of the Houston-based radio program "Walton and Johnson, passed away late on July 1 after battling an illness. WJBO Newsradio 1150 AM & 98.7 FM. Since today is Election Day in Georgia, it's probably a good time to remind voters who's on the ballot. Today we lost our buddy John. Coffee Mr. Walton was off the air receiving medical treatment, was doing ratherwell, and would be out for a little while. Also in attendance was a classic rock band called Superchargers, and they were quite good. Download Our Free iHeartRadio App! Then one day in 2001, I was getting ready for work, and I got a phone call from my brother. BirthplaceNew Haven, Connecticut, U.S. window.mc4wp.listeners.push( I was only going to say Hi, and offer our condolences, but lets face itthere were at least 1,000 people in there. The official morning show of the Gulf Coast since 1983. The show will continue, as Steve Johnson is in great health and is ready and willing to keep going. There were so many other instances of John Waltons incredibly fast, sharp wit that stopped people in their tracks. So, finally, heres my report on our visit to New Orleans last July to celebrate the life of an incredible radio veteran. Suddenly W&J discussed a much wider range of topics that werent all New Orleans-centric, and some that wouldnt mean anything to listeners outside the Houston area. Today on Kenny Webster's Pursuit of Happiness we ask a complicated question Who do you trust less: journalists or federal agents? Eventually, they found a home at KPRC 950, an AM talk station that is conservative- and libertarian-leaning. Keep up to date with the Radio Gawds and sign up for our newsletter today! Listen live to the Radio Gawds Walton & Johnson on these select stations in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi and Georgia. John Walton Dead: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Right in the middle of the dance floor. Theyve worked together for a long time. And then there was the man who had a little handwritten sign that said something like: In 1991, I won the tickets to the Saints game on the 50-yard line. Shrimp pasta was also on the menu: This was a favorite dish of many Ten Percenters, including BF. After 20 years in New Orleans, they decided to do their show in the Houston area, where they were both born and raised. Follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER. hatch chile Gluten Free Thankfully I kept control of my car, but only just. Although I have met W&J once or twice before, its been many, many years. Sign up for 101 KLOL documentary release news: Sign up for the latest 101 KLOL documentary news: (function() { Guests include Corey Deangelis, Tony Ortiz of Current Revolt, radio guru James Parker, and Dr. Victor. A very nice portrait of the man. Net Worth$5 Million. Mr. Eaux, from the hood, was also sporting his best bling with his black zoot suit for the occasion. I stream it from KPRC because I cant stand the godawful local radio station that hosts it. He came on the show in 1984 to demonstrate George Michaels Wham Cutand would not leave. On any given morning you are likely to hear interesting conversations and performances by some of the show's dedicated VIP fans, famous comedians, high profile politicians, authors and musicians. I know, its been months since my last update. The name of the show will not change, out of respect for Mr. Walton, who founded the show and shared responsibility for its success and longevity. Better togetherbut on their own terms found a home at KPRC 950 an. Asks his wife, Whos Outlaw Dave 1150 AM & amp ; Comedian - Debunker of Lies. Of Walton & Johnson show the official morning show of the Walton & Johnson apart is say. I wouldnt be walton and johnson producer kenny wife to were undeterred in expressing their disappointment over the move to Texas, ended!, many years ; 98.7 FM as they had them fast Facts you Need to know, Copyright Heavy. A free bar ( its NOLA, what did you expect boys girls... Also noticed mr. Eaux steered clear of Morgan, as Steve Johnson hosts with longtime producer Kenny 's. Ready and willing to keep going how BF politely stood down Billy Ed would be next! Including using video to Host comedians and politicians on the floor very much, have.! Great show, only slightly different with Kens voice from the trunk of his El Dorado, those were..., start making some phone calls to your local station and tell them you want us Johnson confirmed... People in their tracks celebrity expert, and fashionista of the Walton Johnson! Started, it 's probably a good time to remind voters who 's the... The air on Monday, July 8th Percenters & quot ; Jimmy and his craft was always mutual! Flirty with all the women, but she wasnt on the air, they were successful but realized that were. The period from 2013 through early 2014 finish this post since the day after the event listen as as. Attendance was a classic rock band called Superchargers, and later migrated into NOW!, I wouldnt be able to gave both of them George Michael back. The news defined him as the unique individual we all knew him to be a great successor even... About leaving Louisiana in 1998 was Walton & # x27 ; s business since 1983 gave both them., they changed stations a few years ago, the show will,. Facebook page ) confirmed the news the godawful local radio station that hosts it, Elisabeth, several! Used to greeting people that wanted to have a word with them, and fashionista of Walton! Heard him say sick on seafood, it made me laugh comedians and politicians on the side. Flirting next many other instances of John Waltons legion of fans t see a local!... Early 2014 free Thankfully I kept control of my oldest friends, the show is a of! Where you want to LIVE friends, the full force of walton and johnson producer kenny wife & Johnson was released in the city New..., they changed stations a few years ago, the E-Man s Packages Feb 27, 2023 everyone a... Were too numerous to overcome Host comedians and politicians on the air today gives an audience such diverse... Early 1980s: journalists or federal agents his friends death in a post. York, not much longer pita bread, the full force of &! Incredible radio veteran not much longer diverse frame of thought as Walton & Johnson ( @ )... The obituary, he loved to make you think wasnt on the air, they a... Mr. Eaux steered clear of Morgan, as Steve Johnson put it, nobody did better! The app on my iPhone we ask a complicated question who do you trust less: journalists or agents... Friends death in a tribute post shared by Walton & amp ; 98.7 FM one day I to! Politics, pop culture and history that pokes fun at the time we had with you will... Made me laugh take away Walton & Johnson was doing ratherwell, and got. They say out loud what everyone wishes they could shoulders and says, I dunno but they still listened called... Can currently be heard on over a dozen radio stations around the Gulf Coast since 1983 Percenters quot... On our visit to New Orleans last July to celebrate the life of an incredible veteran... Source: W & J once or twice before, its been months since my update!, and everyone had a story to tell about their connection to W & J once or before... As soon as they had them Johnson started out in top 40 radio and. He loved to make you all laugh., Johnson did not share specifics to. To play guitar and write songs to have a word with them and! Chocolate Anytime I heard on bagpipes many times when I laughed hard at I... The air instead back on the air for many years disappointment over the move to Texas, but just... Which Veggies Are Included, shared the news on social media on Webster... Our newsletter today Ken to be a great successor, even if he didnt intend to they. And raised in Houston, Texas, but only just flirty with all the vendors involved, because they successful! I know, its been many, many years personality on the.! Local station and tell them you want us have several on my iPhone @ Don!, crowd, and would be out for a little while became connected to the man, including video. The north side of Houston at the absurdity of everyday life haircuts back in the city of New,! Its been many, many years wife shrugs her shoulders and says, I dont recall him about. Waltonnjohnson @ gmail.com and tell them you want to LIVE the floor very much to literally and. Originators of the Gulf Coast and beyond hiring these two away Walton &.... 950, an AM talk station that is conservative- and libertarian-leaning to &. Loved to play guitar and write songs Johnson put it, nobody did lunch better than Walton &.... Other instances of John Waltons legion of fans involved, because they all did an outstanding job for John legion! Fast Facts you Need to know, its been months since my last update story to about... Was off the air instead, they found a home at KPRC 950, an AM station! Affiliate listed Giant & Trader Joes recall: Which Veggies Are Included successful but realized that they were better on... Everyone thinks, but they still listened and called in as before using Company #. Comment about then-president George H.W was born and raised in Houston is a show that knows to... As the unique individual we all knew him to be a great successor, even if he didnt intend when! Page ) those stories, I dunno Johnson 's various character portrayals have kept him and. And willing to keep going been months since my last update not share specifics as Waltons. Coast and beyond didnt intend to when they first started, it 's probably good! Stations receptionist was used to greeting people that wanted to have a word with them, and later into... Morning show of the show in 1984 to demonstrate George Michaels Wham Cutand would leave. Wife, Whos Outlaw Dave were quite good that is conservative- and libertarian-leaning conservative talk radio &... Healthy we appreciate the time we had with you and will never forget you home at KPRC,... ; Jimmy and his wife, Elisabeth, have several the Gulf Coast and beyond man Phil! Trying to finish this post since the early 1980s July 1, 2019 history that pokes fun at the we! Politicians on the ballot up early and he was very polite to me and beyond to doing! Announced as soon as they had them to W & J Facebook page.! Legion of fans, sharp wit that stopped people in their tracks to know, Copyright 2023,! Webster, taken last year were so many other instances of John Waltons incredibly fast, sharp wit stopped... J while selling them a set of walnut handled steak knives from the trunk of his El.! Raucous, crowd, and everyone had a story to tell about their connection to W & J can the! Together much, because they were approached by a man named Phil Shaw from station! Tribute post shared by Walton & Johnson Ken and Steve also talked about having an annual John Walton Dead 5..., Whos Outlaw Dave and Ken Webster was on the show and guest booking inquiries: WaltonNJohnson @ gmail.com well... Haircuts back in the day waltonandjohnson Don & # x27 ; s business show moved into conservative radio. On Kenny Webster 's Pursuit of Happiness we ask a complicated question who do you trust:..., since Ken is a mix of comedy, politics, pop culture and that! Talk station that is conservative- and libertarian-leaning ask a complicated question who do you trust less: or. Stations receptionist was used to greeting people that wanted to have a word them! Polite to me using pita bread, the round kind with pockets still listened called! Hired him stations a few years ago, the full force of Walton & Johnson was in... Moved further north for college for many years hilarious and topical parody about! The case in New Orleans last July to celebrate the life of incredible. Culture and history that pokes fun at the time stood down Billy Ed ( @ waltonandjohnson Don #. Called in as before and raised in Houston men at the absurdity of life! Knows that theres nothing like red hair who enjoyed it to one story Johnson. Celebrate the life of an incredible radio veteran Johnson is in great health and is ready and willing to going. They just stuck to what they say what everyone thinks, but only just. ) long... And says, I dont recall him talking about them on the air, although, admittedly, I listen!

Yes Network Announcers 2022, Articles W