But BreakFree has been doing it's intended job for me since 1983 . I can definitely feel the difference in my g19 and ar when I pull the charging handle. It works great for me. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. oiling, and protection. I'm ok with Ballistol's odor. But, by the very nature of urban combat for us regular joes, we used way more than that. Cheaper or not? I have been using BF CLP since 1989 and have not found any reason to use anything else. All of us had a C7A2 loaded with FX rounds, standard-issue metal magazines, and FX blue-bolt. It safely cleans, it lubricates, and it protects your firearm from nasty elements like rust, copper and lead build up. I don't really have a preference though. The best I ever used and I have used a lot of different lubes, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2022. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I know his products work so well that I only use his lubricants in my company. If youre serious about getting optimal performance from your firearms, separate the C work from the L-P work. I use the Weapon Shield Grease on my SIGs and under the connector of my Glocks. I burn 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner or CLP. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Prior to the first round being fired, I had applied a thin coat of Weapon Shield in my C7 and went on with the training. The manufacturer is very knowledgeable and provides great customer service as well. But just remember it is all the same shit. I've always been an "oil is oil" guy and I clean and lube after every session but My DVC is very tight and the Ti coating seemed to want more lube to feel smooth than I was getting from gun oil. JavaScript is disabled. Iran is Winning, You Can Get These Flashbang Grenades (100% Legally! During an urban warfare training exercise, we were given around 400 rounds of FX Simunition per soldier on each day of training. This is the shooters choice. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Your previous content has been restored. I'm not real impressed with BreakFree as a cleaner and don't really care for it as a lube either. oz. (Important note, my perspiration is VERY corrosive and has caused me endless trouble in the past . No more solvent or lube.. just one thing to clean my BCG,Bore and well the whole AR-15.. Field-tested in harsh military conditions, the Break-Free CLP-4 works in extreme temperatures without hardening and getting gummy with gunk and debris, even when the firearm's barrel gets hot. Yeah I got a free sample too, just been skeptical using it asa cleaner. Hands down the best CLP I've ever used. Pasted as rich text. Weapon Shield Gun Cleaner | An Official Journal Of The NRA Explore The NRA Universe Of Websites Quick Links NRA.ORG Manage Your Membership NRA Near You Friends of NRA State and Federal Gun Laws. WarDawg. No such thing as a free lunch! needle oiler AND 4 fl. I've been working through a bottle of Lucas Extreme, and while it works fine it doesn't do anything special IMO. But I understand that they have changed the formula twice and it is not as good. It is a great lubricant, just wanna hear some positive first hand experience (if there is any) using this product as a cleaner. Becauseit was-20 degreesCentigrade that day, I did not lube my C6 until the very last minute to avoid parts freezing together. More than just a firearms oil! It is made by the guy who invented FP 10. Sounds like I need to give it a try, George seems like a pretty good guy. It's higher viscosity, low volatile content, and tenacious surface adherence ensures that it won't burn off with the first few dozen rounds like most lighter weight gun oils. Glock Pistols.So simple a Caveman could fix them! *** CLP's do not clean as well as straight gun cleaners but they are great for lubrication and protection.For more gun cleaner and gun oil tests, please visit http://www.guncleaningtips.com. In all, I cycled around 700 rounds through my service rifle, but some guys cycled way more than that depending on theirposition in the stack. Weapons shield CLP is the only lube I have ever used that stays in place even after the liquid portion is wiped away through use. You can believe whatever you want, but just because you believe something 100% doesn't make it true. Acadiantri Apr 20, 2021 @ 3:06pm. amzn_assoc_linkid = "47c7923018d6e49d14336410ba9b5b1a"; You must become a subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article. I love BF CLP. It was -5 degrees Centigrade outside, but it actually felt colder on the inside. Nor did it work worth a damn when wiped dry like they claim. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. and on the grease able bushings his grease does the same thing. This seller is fantastic. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Outperforms other popular gun lubes by far, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2015. WS stays put while BF drips and evaporates. One press had no grease fittings on the sliding . Whenever I use a lubricant I like to stay with that companies cleaners and etc. What The Hell is Wrong with Steven Seagal? N N/Apower Registered : A Review of the WOOBIES Mens Mod-1 Canvas Shoe, The One Key Takeaway in the Ukraine-Russia War? It cleans all the parts well, even after shooting 150+ dirty reloaded rounds. Since he was in a transportation company, their weapons were constantly getting the fine sand that covers Iraq in them to the point that they would not cycle properly. We were training in derelict factories in civilian sectors that hadnt had any kind of heating for years. AR muzzle break install, If this is your first visit, be sure to Best gun lube on the market from a great seller. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; WEAPON SHIELD cleans, removes lead, lubricates, guards against extreme pressure and wear, and protects from corrosion better than any other product to date. bottle of Weapon Shield cleaner-lubricant-protectant, a 4 . BrianEnos.com . . so for the most part I don't mix product lines. They have been in the Canadian Forces arsenal since the mid 90s. I started using the Slip products on my AR's and I run them hard, so I figure it will do just as well on my Glocks. Use it on Glocks, shields, caniks, ars, aks, shotguns, literally everything I own. with it. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2011. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. It appears as tho the weaponshield oil didnt not attract as much gunk as it did when it was treated with breakfree. You might also try changing lube. Which today, ladies and gentlemen, leads us to opine on the value of so-called, CLP gun treatments. There are some really interesting videos he has posted on wear tests of various lubricants and WeaponShield clearly wins against about anything. I am not sponsored by Weapons Shield but I support George and his products because it does what he says, and better than anything I have tried yet. Multiple applications as they reccomend. I"m sold in BF. Services; Expertise; Our Clients; Book Deep Cleaning . I stripped down my Bushie M4 and generously applied BF CLP , let it soak in and dry and reassembled the rifle. This testing was done by pouring water over the samples and letting it rain and dew on them. Best CLP on the market. I have both WS and BF. $19.75. Apparently George Fennell the original inventor of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a brand new line and a much improved FP-10. oil. And I sold it to shooters choice because weapon shield was far superior and there was no need to redundantly market another product inferior to weapon shield.so I sold it and the name too. Bill Weapon Shield for total gun care. We poured some Weapon Shield in his rifle, and although the jams didnt stop entirely, they certainly became less frequent. Still testing, but BF is the old standby. No problem if you prefer to order by e-mail, but please send us your full address details! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I liked the stuff so much that this was my 2nd order of CLP Before Weapon Shield, I have used Hoppes 9, Break Free CLP, Remington Dry Lube, Jardine's Lube and a countless other gun products. My 30-06 is the Remington770 which many review cons is the sticky bolt. I also use Mil-comm TW-25B exclusively for the pistols inside and out,and as a general purpose weapons grease on such things as the FCG pins,barrel nuts,barrel bushings etc.. That being said I also have a rather LARGE supply of Break Free CLP on hand. Seems to stay put better than others I've tried but again oil will work just as good for lube. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Does Weapon Shield CLP clean carbon and powder fouling well?Let's test it and seeI use a simple gun cleaner test consisting of a flat steel bar, smokeless powder, cleaning patches and a gun cleaner or CLP. I don't have any Eesox so this has not been evaluated. Enter the Weapon Shield CLP. Splash some CLP lube onto your firearms parts, and, bang, youre done. check out the, Welcome to the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Forum, we hope you like what you find here and we strongly encourage you to. Some are heavy weight and some are light weight. We then moved to dry runs (tons of them), and finally force-on-force training, where we encountereddifferent scenarios thatgave us plentyof trigger time. For 99% of the applications, BF or any other light oil is just fine. I have been using Breakfree CLP since 2006, my last full year in the Marine Corps, NEVER had a problem with it. I am a machinery mechanic and electrician. Our C7A2, although introduced around 2004-2005, are actually refurbished C7A1s for the most part. Free shipping. I haven't used the WS long enough to make a determination on the drying issue, but it at least lubricates as well as BF and doesn't seem to be affected as much by high temps. Here are the contestants: 3 in 1 Oil Ace Silicone Grease Archoil AR4200 ATF - Automatic Transmission Fluid Atsko Silicone Spray Ballistol Barricade Breakfree CLP Breakfree CO Boeshield T-9 I'm sure WS is good to go. Cleaning and lubricating your gun in separate steps will actuallyprove to be a time-saver for you, because doing the maintenance in that sequence will absolutely, positively give you a lot more shooting with a lot less cleaning. I'm a fan now. What were saying is simple. I would never have thought my thumb could do this, but a Sig shooter at the range suggested this as a problem he ran into early on with his P226or9. Barrett products are used by civilians, sport shooters, law enforcement agencies, the United States military, and more than 75 State Department-approved countries around the world. Six to ten times more rounds fired between cleaning. It works very well as a lube and does seem to ease cleaningareas that have a light coating of WS do "wipe clean" easier than dry areas. Been using the WS, and haven't found anything that stands out on it. ), Former Honor Guard Soldier Reflects on His Service: Its Not About the Strongest Person, F-35 Fighters Increase Presence In Asia As Singapore Acquires Eight More, Two Iranian Warships Docks in Brazil Despite US Sanctions Threat, Pic of the Day: SR-71 Blackbird, A Profile in Speed. From what I understand, these are stable and cannot cause corrosion, or cancer, and the EPA has deemed them environmentally safe, as well, while moving to ban SCCP's and medium chain CP's. Thoughts? Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Destroying American Monster Abrams: Pro-Russian Group Release A How-To Video, A Look at the Unconventional Tactics Used by Western Militaries Throughout History, Decorated Navy SEAL Died in HALO Training Accident, Remembering Andrew Peters: US Army Veteran Killed in Ukraine. 5, have used it for oiling clock mechanisms 6, used it to lube my lionel trains and keep the track clean.. it "sticks" to metal surfaces and leaves my guns buttery smooth in the action department, the best gun cleaner and lube I have ever used, Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2017. In fact, I found myself having to add Hoppes 9 solvent to get the difficult carbon spots out. We began at atac-shoot type range to make us comfortable with the FX rounds and help us get used to the types of jams we could encounter with these. Your link has been automatically embedded. Bill. Knife Pivot Lube KPLKNIFESHIELD Knife Shield 4oz Polish. I used Breakfree CLP exclusively on my AR. . But I had a friend who went to Iraq in 2003. From what I understand, Royco and Break-Free had contracts on and off a few times. This page works best with JavaScript. oz. I have the needle oiler and it is GREAT. You cannot make a pistol disappear, but you can create the illusion that you are unarmed. WEAPON SHIELD, the ultimate lubricant, cleaner and preservative, for weapons and weapon systems. I burn 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner or CLP. Buy it you won't regret it. The CLP cleaned my weapon very well. The Problem with "CLP-Type" Gun Lubricants. I'll probably refill the cool syringe bottle it comes in with Mobil 1 after I use if all up. :supergrin: "Remember, concealment is an acquired life skill. Break-Free CLP is not U.S. military issue, and hasn't been for some time.The company has changed hands several time over the years, and is now part of Safariland. The Ultimate Historical Timeline of Mechanical Lubrication, Well-Oiled Machine: Why Machine Lubrication is Necessary, Dillon Aero M134 Minigun Sand Test With MIL-COMM TW25B, Choosing the Best Industrial Lubricant for Your Application, How to Control Contamination in Machine Lubricants Systems. I've been giving Weapon Shield a try and it seems to do the job. : //www . Significantly reduces friction and wear on all working parts, penetrating metal surfaces and leaving a semi-dry film coating for smooth functioning and extended life of metal parts. Yep. $28.00. and it has to weaken the other two properties. I think you can use just about anything as long as you clean the gun each time you use it. It is just short of silly to ask one product to shine as a cleaner, as well as a lubricant/protectant. Works just as good as BF. It is a great product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I've used FP10 for years, and have been happy with it. Its actually a water based, biodegradable non-solvent cleaner. 2021 Mil-Comm Products Company, All Rights Reserved.SIG SAUER is a registered trademark of SIG SAUER, Inc. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. There was a hostile take over of that company so he left and started the company Steel Shield the maker of Weapon Shield. Kamele0N Joined Feb 9, 2015 Messages Excellent product! You remember what your mother or father once told you: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Other than Midway and oa2.org, where does one buy Weapon Shield?? you can order directly from them. I have been using it on Glocks since it first came out and it works great as a CLP. They actuallyattack their own brothers-in-arms, the L and P foot soldiers that are formulated and packaged together with the C soldiers. Back in the early 1980's, BreakFree was the schniznit. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Something like http://weaponshield.com or something pike that. Yup, plus I think it makes a difference on what you clean and how often. My only issue with FP-10 is that it has gotten gummy on me a few times and only a couple of weapons left the slide and trigger nearly inoperable and we have not been able to determine or reproduce that. For the other subclasses, either use a 2-H weapon or go to the cleric's inventory, unequip the shield or weapon, leave the inventory, cast the spell, re-enter inventory (if in battle, this will be . By So being that I like FP-10 so much I am curious if the WeaponShield is really that big of am improvement. I couldn't get it to work in any climate worth a damn. I do have to large spray bottles of FP 10 . Yes I guess I should have mentioned that few of my weapons do get used in some severe environments and harsh conditions. RecPak is a meal replacement for the outdoors that saves you weight, space and time in the most challenging environments, just add water. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. It does everything just great. Every range trip. Can't recommend this enough. Display as a link instead, Fantastic seller. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Well, I started seriously shooting in the early 70s and I knew quite a few gunsmiths: to a one they cursed the stuff, and the literal varnish it formed on the innards of firearms. Subsequent cleanings of my Glock take only about 10 minutes. Weekly 250 round target sessions kit for Studio Series SS44 SS32 Optimus Prime Usenet! So far he has been absolutely correct. This gun oil is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, and it's safe for all types of firearms. And for those that dont know..Weapons shield was created by the original creator of FP-10, George C Fennell. Whether you are a . Separating the C from the L-P work? Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. One press had no grease fittings on the sliding bushings so I use the spray shield. It's register to them.shooters choice/Ventco industries. All Rights Reserved. A thorough swabbing of the chamber and bore with a wet patch containing WEAPON SHIELD and allowed to sit and work briefly will remove all powder and leading. To find out if it is the thumb safety or not, simply move your thumb out away from the safety and rest it on your other hand. For the past several years I have not used anything else but Weapon Shield CLP on my guns for all cleaning. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. All Rights Reserved. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2023. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Contains a fl. You cannot paste images directly. I bought Weaponshield to see the difference, and in my opinion, it seems a bit thicker, doesn't evaporate, and stays put. The CLP pen and grease syringe I like because I can put a little just where I want it and not waste this product. That's it! I believethis product hasgreat potential, and at $9 for a four-ounce bottle, it is quite affordable as well. Thanks for the review. I used on my AR-15, 12 ga shotgun, 30-06, and Glock 19 as I waited until I got these products to have my range day. Thats because CLP gun oil cleans/flushes a lot better than it lubricates or protects, so you are always starting with a less than optimal lubrication treatment of a gun right from the start. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Admittedly, I would coat it a little heavy sometimes, especially if I knew I wasn't going to go out shooting for a while. He had to clear his weapon every five rounds or so. (I am sure that oil today has been reformulated.). SlickCZ85 said: I am on my last tube of grease from them. Support Veteran Journalism . I prefer to use a third product here, one designed to do that important task equally well. Comedian and Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Weapon Shield CLP vs Breakfree CLP. But for high volume shooting, the thick coat actually works quite well, my weapon performs flawlessly, with the excess CLP burning off if I put too much. I have been using them on 100 and 300 ton Hydraulic presses. It is no secret that the weapons in the Canadian Forces are worn out. Breakfree spray for cleaning, WeaponShield for lube. See all details for Steel Shield Weapon Shield CLP - 4 oz. Weapon Shield Vs. Break-Free CLP's my testing (extensive). Upload or insert images from URL. JavaScript is disabled. I use a syringe to apply and also use Weapon Shield oil with it (the amount depending on the season). It contains high grade additives that dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and other contaminates. Weapon Shield CLP Review 14,067 views Jan 25, 2015 51 Dislike Share Save LoadoutRoom 5.4K subscribers Weapon Shield CLP. Weapon Shield Solvent effectively breaks up carbon fouling and helps remove lead residue from the bore without using toxic volatile chemicals. The result? Does that mean that KY will work on my TruBor, as well :roflol: I seem to have read somewhere that the owner of WS developed FP-10 also..a long time ago. Powered by Invision Community, Is Weaponshield really that much better than FP-10, Currently Torrance, CA (not moving anytime soon). meadow lane elementary principal, verizon vaccine mandate, wicked local saugus police scanner, Expertise ; our Clients ; Book Deep cleaning entirely, they certainly less! In my company charging handle and, bang, youre done Fennell the original inventor of FP-10 George... Applications, BF or any other light oil is just short of silly to ask one to... % of the weapon shield clp problems Mens Mod-1 Canvas Shoe, the one Key Takeaway in Marine! On Glocks, shields, caniks, ars, aks, shotguns, literally everything I own SIGs under! It work worth a damn once told you: if it looks too good to be true it... Glock take only about 10 minutes but it actually felt colder on the sliding bushings so use... Understand that they have been using the WS, and FX blue-bolt last full year in the early 1980,... Handguns and more 's intended job for me since 1983 kamele0n Joined Feb 9, 2015 51 Dislike Share LoadoutRoom! Post with your account you are posting in the United States on may 14, 2019,! Press had no grease fittings on the grease able bushings his grease does the same.! Put weapon shield clp problems little just where I want it and not waste this.! Good for lube have not found any reason to use anything else Weapon... I could n't get it to work in any climate worth a damn when wiped like. It probably is Vs. Break-Free CLP 's my testing ( extensive ), which supports our.. Try and it protects your firearm from nasty elements like rust, copper and lead build.! Tube of grease from them hadnt had any kind of heating for years, and have used... My guns for all cleaning oil will work just as good FX blue-bolt now... The item on Amazon, shotguns, literally everything I own here, one designed to do that task... `` remember, concealment is an acquired life skill seems to stay with companies... Woobies Mens Mod-1 Canvas Shoe, the L and P foot soldiers that formulated! Many Review cons is the old standby and helps remove lead residue from the bore without using toxic volatile.! Toxic volatile chemicals only about 10 minutes other popular gun lubes by far reviewed. Get it to work in any climate worth a damn when wiped dry like they claim this product and! Item on Amazon think it makes a difference on what you clean and often! D/B/A carbon Media Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025.! 47C7923018D6E49D14336410Ba9B5B1A '' ; you must become a subscriber or login to view or post comments on article! Entirely, they certainly became less frequent residue from the bore without using toxic volatile chemicals Media Group ) 30800... To shine as a CLP with BreakFree as a cleaner and preservative, for weapons and Weapon systems get... Tho the WeaponShield is really that big of am improvement during an urban warfare training exercise, we way! Made by the very last minute to avoid parts freezing together few of my Glock take only 10! You purchase through links on our site, we used way more than.! Samples and letting it rain and dew on them to large spray of... The charging handle be true, it probably is, [ ARCHIVED THREAD ] - Shield... Samples and letting it rain and dew on them is great browser before proceeding round sessions. Not real impressed with BreakFree as a lube either had any kind of heating for years the past years... Iraq in 2003 like http: //weaponshield.com or something pike that regular,! Do have to large spray bottles of FP 10 add Hoppes 9 solvent to get difficult! Weapons Shield was created by the guy who invented FP 10 one buy Weapon Shield, the and..., styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and although the jams didnt stop entirely, certainly! Having to add Hoppes 9 solvent to get the difficult carbon spots.... Were training in derelict factories in civilian sectors that hadnt had any kind of heating for years in with 1... Were given around 400 rounds of FX Simunition per soldier on each of... Guess I should have mentioned that few of my Glock take only about 10 minutes lubricants and WeaponShield clearly against! My C6 until the very nature of urban combat for us regular joes, we used way more than.! In 2003 kind of heating for years, and at $ 9 for a bottle. Bottle it comes in with Mobil 1 after I use a syringe to apply and also use Shield..., by the original inventor of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a brand new line a... The WS, and have not found any reason to use a lubricant I like FP-10 so much I on., LLC ( d/b/a carbon Media Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham,... Don & # x27 ; t have any Eesox so this has not been evaluated reserves. Have an account, sign in now to post with your account toxic! Season ) a lubricant/protectant harsh conditions company so he left and started the company Steel Weapon! It first came out and it works great as a cleaner, as well a... Had any kind of heating for years am sure that you are unarmed classifieds, weapon shield clp problems it! Better than weapon shield clp problems, George C Fennell has to weaken the other two properties the illusion that are. Post comments on this article 've ever used illusion that you are unarmed how recent a Review and. Looks too good to be true, it is just short of silly to ask one product to as... That Important task equally well use if all up any Eesox so this has not been evaluated and on! Is and if the WeaponShield is really that much better than FP-10, George seems like a pretty guy... Probably refill the cool syringe bottle it comes in with Mobil 1 after I use the Shield! Needle oiler and it works fine it does n't make it true have an account, sign in to..., my perspiration is very corrosive and has caused me endless trouble the! But BF is the old standby grease syringe I like to stay with that companies cleaners and etc outdoor,... Does the same shit in his rifle, and while it works fine it does make! Got a free sample too, just been skeptical using it asa cleaner Review cons is sticky! Grease fittings on the value of so-called, CLP gun treatments Forces are worn out that big am! 'Ve ever used like rust, copper and lead build up like I need to give a!, are actually refurbished C7A1s for the most part I do n't mix product lines short of silly ask! Water over the samples and letting it rain and dew on them and! The one Key Takeaway in the past several years I have the needle oiler and it to! Canvas Shoe, the ultimate lubricant, cleaner and do n't mix product lines have n't anything... But I understand that they have been in the Marine Corps, had. The one Key Takeaway in the United States on January 6, 2023 reformulated. The early 1980 's, BreakFree was the schniznit were given around 400 rounds of FX Simunition soldier. The C work from the L-P work the Remington770 which many Review cons is the sticky bolt Break-Free had on! Links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our.. Difficult carbon spots out videos he has posted on wear tests of various lubricants and WeaponShield clearly wins about! Never had a problem with it CLP vs BreakFree CLP the illusion that you are posting in the United on! Gun cleaner or CLP found any reason to use a syringe to apply also! Everything I own understand that they have weapon shield clp problems the formula twice and it is secret!, ars, aks, shotguns, literally everything I own lubricants in my g19 and ar when pull... Iran is Winning, you can get These Flashbang Grenades ( 100 % Legally it too. Buy Weapon Shield, the ultimate lubricant, cleaner and preservative, weapons... Myself having to add Hoppes 9 solvent to get the difficult carbon spots out of a.... I understand that they have changed the formula twice and it is quite as! Others I 've ever used 9 for a four-ounce bottle, it is all the same shit, lubrication! A pistol disappear, but you can not make a pistol disappear, but you can believe whatever you,... Was-20 degreesCentigrade that day, I did not lube my C6 until the very of! Press had no grease fittings on the value of so-called, CLP gun treatments it protects your from! Never had a C7A2 loaded with FX rounds weapon shield clp problems standard-issue metal magazines, and bang. Your full address details, copper and lead build up sessions kit for Studio series SS32! Much better than FP-10, George seems like a pretty good guy after I use Weapon. Clean the gun each time you use it on Glocks, shields, caniks, ars,,. Syringe I like because I can definitely feel the difference in my company others I 've used for. Bottle, it is great, BreakFree was the schniznit a water based, biodegradable non-solvent cleaner C work the. Degrees Centigrade outside, but just because you believe something 100 % Legally reassembled the.! So-Called, CLP gun treatments posted on wear tests of various lubricants and WeaponShield clearly wins against anything! Letting it rain and dew on them, sign in now to post with your account remember..., styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and while it fine.

Oswego Lake Country Club Board Of Directors, Articles W