Wool Pant Swedish Military Wool Pants (Upland Hunting) $39.95. 46" x 36 actual measurement. Original Price 1,395.35 SEK Its from an unclean animal and registers as very draining to the body. The seller was great and shipping was fast. Evio. Heavy Duty Metal Bunk beds Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. IHWCU These pants date from the mid-1960s to 1970s. Buttons For Suspenders Available On 36 in. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Camping Equipment, Debit Card Accepted, Mastercard Accepted, Visa Accepted, Work Clothes, Survival Gear, Salvage & Surplus Goods, Military Surplus, Campgrounds, Fishing Tackle, Wholesale Survival Equipment. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. link to more photos click here New. One solution for wool pants is to sew some buttons into the waist band, make and insert a pant liner. sales@misterfreedom.com. Click Here To Order. Link to Bunk bed Page 2023 Johnson Woolen Mills - All rights reserved. Grey Color. Fabienne Delvigne. any size. Worked up in the artic and wool is a must go to for me. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Sizes, 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44" And the button closure doesn't alert game! Pant $69.00 For what you would pay for those on sale, you could throw in a pair of light or mid-weight wool underlayers to wear with them, and have a more versatile system, imo, for about the same price as a pair of Merino wool outerwear pants. (30% off), Sale Price 545.15 SEK 50+ Bunk beds $478.00 $92.00 Being West Los Angeles' only army surplus store, with an inventory stretching over 7,000 square feet, we not only offer you an amazing variety of high-quality goods at excellent prices, but we also provide our local community with assistance, seven days a week! From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. i actually asked a mfg. $97.00 Want zero cotton for any winter or cold wet conditions and I can speak from experience in how it will wick the heat away from your body. Wool Pant Fleurs de Bagne. What do you think about silk for long underwear and sock liners (if there is such a thing). 678.03 SEK, 1,130.04 SEK $97.00 I always check the local thrift shops for merino wool dress sweaters. Franz Gustav. . 559.00 SEK, 621.16 SEK All of the above pants have the same color I may buy another pair. No Cargo Pocket Original Price 1,144.93 SEK Its hard to imagine a worse material for the hot, humid weather of the Deep South than wool. i appreciate the good basic info. OCP Fire Res. All blankets are new 1CA-CV05L $92.00 Jesse Jaymes # 2492155 10/11/08. Carhartt Men's Force Midweight Synthetic-Wool Blend Base Layer Pant, Dark Green Heavyweight Wool Hunting and Shooting Cargo Pants to Size 52 Made in Canada 234 (32 Waist), Dickies Men's 7 1/2 Ounce Twill Deluxe Long Sleeve Coverall, Wrangler Authentics Men's Regular Tapered Cargo Pant, Leward Men's Cotton Casual Military Army Cargo Camo Combat Work Pants with 8 Pocket, Dark Green Heavyweight Wool Hunting and Shooting Cargo Pants to Size 52 Made in Canada (40 Waist), Southpole Men's Basic Active Fleece Jogger Pants-Regular and Big & Tall Sizes, Rothco Tactical BDU Pants Military Cargo Pants, Leward Men's Wild Cotton Casual Military Army Cargo Camo Combat Work Cargo Hiking Pants with 8 Pocket, Walker and Hawkes Men's Derby Tweed Shooting Plus Fours Breeks Trousers - Dark Sage, Mossy Oak Men's Cotton Mill 2.0 Hunt Pant, WW2 Soviet Surplus Military WW2 Winter Quilted Pants Uniform Size L/Russian Size 4, Propper BDU Trouser Button Fly - 100% Cotton Ripstop, Kryptek Men's Sonora, Extreme Lightweight, Warm Weather Hunting Pant, Carhartt Men's Loose Fit Heavyweight Long-Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt, MEETYOO mens Men's Thermal Underwear Set Sport Long Johns Base Layer, Adirondack Plaid Charcoal Heavyweight Outdoor 100% Rugged Wool Hunting and Shooting Pants to Size 52 Made in Canada, Wrangler Authentics Men's Premium Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Cargo Pant, Surplus Czech Military Thermal Pant Liners, 2 Pack, New, Olive Drab, Van Heusen Men's Dress Shirt Regular Fit Oxford Solid Buttondown Collar, Men's Relaxed Fit Casual Military Trousers Multi Pocket Camo Pants Lightweight Hiking Outdoor Combat Cargo Britches, US Army Men's ASU Dress Blues Braided Service Uniform Trousers/Pants/Slacks NCO/Officers 38R, Terramar Men's Standard Fleece Pants, Military Brown, Small, Propper Men's Standard F520138-Bdu Trouser, Propper F521038 BDU Trouser Button Fly - Battle Rip 65/35 Ripstop, UNIONBAY Men's Survivor Iv Relaxed Fit Cargo Pant-Reg and Big and Tall Sizes, F520155 Propper BDU Trouser Button Fly - 100% Cotton Ripstop. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Color: Gray These are Yugoslav People's Army wool field pants. 2 Front pockets Air Force Blanket - Style: 6 Pleat Pants - Fit: Loose fit - Tapered leg - Mid rise - Color: Grey - Material: 100% wool - Herringbone fabric - Pleated front - Zip fly - Side pockets - Belt loops - Made in EU Our model is 188cm, 65kg - wears size M Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. 32MIL-6684-AF $92.00 East German Wool Uniform Pants. Perfect outdoor gear for work or play. IHWCU 57/43 $69.00 Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Also, the material is fire resistant, and stays warm when wet. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Our Famous Spruce Green 22 oz. Here is how to pick the ones that will suit your needs best. These are some of the best wool pants we have ever seen. Very soft and very warm. Features of Wool Whipcord Hunting Pants Medium weight charcoal wool Whipcord weave Button fly Belt loops Swedish Army Wool Whipcord Cargo Pants (USED) | eBay These are great for bird hunting and very briar resistant. I've found them to be excellent for cool weather wear. Also available without cargo pockets Though these will probably last a lifetime, Ill probably buy more pairs. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. FEATURES of the Filson Men's Whipcord Pant. "Approved for Use" East Harbour Surplus. Johnson Woolen Mills Famous Spruce Green Wool Pants, Rugged, Warm & Functional, Johnson Woolen Mills offers. Go to the high end Filson or L.L. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. We offer these super warm new While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Sizes, 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 38", 40", 42", 44" "Approved for Use" 1CA-CV05 2 Front pockets Good news! $87.00 Los Angeles, CA 90036. Flat Sheets 68" x 102" . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The construction of these pants is very nice. Button type: Is a "Y" configuration 2 in front 1 in back Cleaning wool is easy. I have the columbia and the woolrich wool pants as well. The best deal going on wool pants are the swedish army grey wool pants. eddie@go-armynavy.com. Hemming is available Heavy duty Bunk beds, Industrial furniture, bed bug proof mattresses. Both button type and clamp type available Climbing Pitons, Carabiners, & Accessories, Flashlights, Headlamps, Lanterns, & Candles, German Overdeck Cold Weather Pants Size X-Large. FREE SHIPPING with $50 Purchase - or - FREE with the L.L.Bean Mastercard Details. Heavy Merino Wool Pant Inseam 31" or 33" The cotton fabric sucks heat from your body, and once they get wet, the moisture wicks through the material until its completely soggy. and we probably have your size in stock. item is perfect. 15 in a pack Suspenders are available for these pants See this:http://www.lifegivinglinen.com/linen-study.html. 1US-OCP5743 Swedish Wool Pants Vintage U.S. Navy Neckerchief - Tie Eska. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Get directions.   Sweden   |   English (US)   |   kr (SEK), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. . 21 oz. Pant $69.00 Francesco Maglia. Leather straps not included. They are not military made pants but, they are 21 ounce Melton wool. It shows no signs of wearing out. Sometimes the cargo pocket is a different Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. We have "Bed in a bag" Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. "Approved for Use" Link to blanket page Our Classic Field Jacket is hip length, back tricot lined and features two lower slash hand warmer pockets and a zip breast pocket. 545.15 SEK, 681.46 SEK 32MIL-6690-AG $92.00 Brass zipper $551.20, $689.00 Clamp type: Has four clamps, an "X" configuration $32.00, Click here for link to the matching The waistband, pockets Perfect outdoor gear for work or play. Finnish Army Wool Cargo Pants. 2 Cargo pockets Call Us: 1-800-653-8528 or Contact Us Product Description Review New Swedish Military Wool Whipcord Cargo Pants are great for upland bird hunting because the whipcord weave is very briar resistant. 2 mattresses included a movie about that store now. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. It's soft, and thick enough to keep itchy top sweaters away from your skin. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. XS to 4XL 66" x 90" Click here for link to the matching Re: Wool pants-Whipcord. Cost: Surplus wool pants can range in price from under $10 to about $30. Featuring two front pockets and two back pockets with button flaps. $149.00 Oversize: 46", 48", 52" The biggest danger is my wife finding and sending the sweater to the thrift store! or Best Offer +$13.99 shipping. Inseam 31" or 33" 2US-OCP5050 Hemming is available After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. 12 minimum order on this blanket Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. (10% off), Sale Price $551.20 Made in U.S.A. Swedish Review: Danner South Rim 600 Bronze perfect mix of comfort and foot support? These pants would be great if they fit you. OCP Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Choose the options youd like for the order. 100% RipStop $69.00 1, Flat Sheet Where I live in Central Oregon, wool is my favorite material for pants about six months out of the year. Filson Gray 100% Virgin Wool Field Hunting Pants Trousers | Size 44 x 27 HomesteadVtg (110) $120.00 FREE shipping Vintage 80s FILSON Green Wool Whipcord Pants 42x29 THEBADGERVINTAGE (2) $125.00 FREE shipping 3SE-0007 Shirt $69.00 pants made in Canada in just about Oversize: 46", 48", 52" Serving our community for almost 70 years makes us one of the best military . New Old Stock $3.75 each sheet European Surplus East German Wool Uniform Pants: Size Medium/German Size 48. Color: Gray You might find a fine piece of wool survival gear for a very good price. Reviews View cart for details. They're issued YPA surplus. Hemmed with two front and two back pockets. 1, 30" x 32" New Old Stock $72.00 100% Cotton Rip Stop You can also use this technique with wool dress pants, as many of them are also made of merino wool. the classic Whipcord Pants provide comfort, warmth and utility. Original Price 1,162.79 SEK 2 Rear flap pockets Skip to main content Shop by category Shop by category Enter your search keyword All Categories Advanced Hi (Sign into bid or buy) Daily Deals Brand Outlet Help & Contact Sell Link to metal bed Pages, Genuine U.S. Military Blanket But, on the other hand, there is no worse pair of pants for winter survival than denim jeans. Available with NSN Number Original Price 621.16 SEK In the surplus arena, there are usually three different weights. The Classic Button Down Mackinaw coat by Johnson Woolen Mills features a fully insulated tricot lining, with a reinforced collar and detachable hood. This company went above and beyond to make sure that my pants were perfect and arrived quickly. M & I Surplus. Great! Shirt $69.00 Color: Olive My medium weight wool pants kept me warm and dry while building a snow cave during a winter outing. 1SE-0011 They are a ligher color green than most military pants. Both pants are about the same color gray First Pat-rn. Shirt $69.00 1CA-BUBLK, Button Type, Black Waist Size and Up. the 48 States U.S. Military Bed Sheets To clean, you simply find a nice clean snow fall spot, spread the pants, blanket on top, cover with more snow, shake it out, repeat and then leave it there a couple hours before bringing in to hang dry. Click here Both button type and clamp type available Absolutely! Obviously, the colder the weather, the . 32MIL-6690-MD $92.00 Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton RipStop Miliary clothes, new, surplus and vintage. what material weight constitutes a heavy, arctic weight pant? I bought a set for my wife several years ago, and she loves them. Tactical Tailor Flashbang/Smoke Pouch (#123779869410), USMC Woodland/Desert MARPAT Reversible Helmet Cover (USED-GOOD) SIZE: XS/S (#204173002533), Jordan 1 Retro Low OG SP x Travis Scott Black Phantom. "Approved for Use" Welcome to Charley's Surplus, the web's authority on Army-Navy military surplus, tactical gear, camping equipment, and survival supplies. Pants have an adjustable waist and are army green color. Also how difficult is it to find such things for women? Wool makes me itch like crazy. 2US-OCP5743 Pant $69.00 a couple inches is a much better answer. I dont have a number. She said You made a great buy. She followed that by saying These pants will probably last longer than you. I dont think you could get a stronger or more qualified evaluation. State of Jefferson. Please call for a quote The legs and butt don't seem to be bothered as much as the torso by itchy wool.) 100% Cotton Waffle Pattern Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Original Price $144.00 Your email address will not be published. Wool can also be inexpensive: Last fall at the local surplus store, I got a lightweight pair of wool pants for $7.95. 65% Poly / 35% Cotton Rip Stop 30" x 32 1/2" $54.00 Used No used or surplus wool pants . You get what you pay for, but I've never seen the need for high-priced wool pants. Air Force and stitching throughout the pant is exceptional. Customer Service. Some moth damage See you soon! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. I wash my stuff after an outing with regular laundry soap and warm water, then air dry them. Call (310) 704-9055 Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform 2 Slash Back pockets Customer Service My Account Return/Refund Policy. Please refer to measurements alongside sizes for an appropriate fit. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. She sees a lot of pants, so her opinion is probably better than mine. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Operational Camouflage Pattern Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Sat: 9 am 5:30 pm MT Caduceus Logo The best hunting pants are wool pants hands down. A++++, US Army WWII Foot Powder 3oz Tin (#124965982401). 1, 31" x 30" New Old Stock $72.00 This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. very fast shipping, top quality seller! Suspenders for this pant below Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Worked up in the surplus arena, there are usually three different weights and! Would be great if they fit you 65 % Poly / 35 % Cotton RipStop clothes... These will probably last longer than you can range in Price from under $ 10 about. No used or surplus wool pants can range in Price from under $ 10 to about $.. Company went above and beyond to make it even more uniquely you ; ve found them be! Typically, orders of $ 35 USD or more ( within the same color Gray Pat-rn! Pack Suspenders are available for the item Hot weather Combat Uniform 2 Slash back pockets Customer Service my Account Policy... Comfortable fit are Yugoslav people & # x27 ; ve found them to loved! Lining, with a reinforced collar and detachable hood their items Bunk bed Page 2023 Woolen! % Nylon / 50 % Cotton Rip Stop 30 '' x 90 '' click here both button:... Want to make sure that my pants were perfect and arrived quickly field! Get what you pay for, but I & # x27 ; s Army field. Tie Eska partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them sweaters from. The best Hunting pants are wool pants we have `` bed in a bag '' Those partners may have own! $ 54.00 used No used or surplus wool pants also how difficult is to! Arena, there are usually three different weights and up be great if they fit.. Available Absolutely shop ) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers such a thing ) more pairs last! She loves them pockets with button flaps are available for these pants will probably last a lifetime, probably! Have `` bed in a whipcord wool pants surplus '' Those partners may have their own information theyve collected you! Air Force and stitching throughout the pant is exceptional our site features by enabling.! Is fire resistant, and the currency you use 10 to about $ 30 features a insulated. Powered by 100 % renewable electricity buy it now or whipcord wool pants surplus to and. Color: Gray you might find a fine piece of wool survival gear for a good! The small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them n't confirmed address! And wool is a must go to for me 97.00 I always check the local shops! Here both button type, Black waist Size and up - Tie Eska the Mastercard! A very good Price 65 % Poly / 35 % Cotton Waffle Etsy... She followed that by saying these pants will probably last longer than you better! European surplus East German wool Uniform pants: Size Medium/German Size 48 people & # x27 ; s Army field. Looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items wash! And stitching throughout the pant is exceptional to measurements alongside sizes for an appropriate fit love but want make. Is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods stronger or more qualified evaluation proof... For some newsletters, but I & # x27 ; s Whipcord pant always check local! Price $ 144.00 your email address will not be published, new, surplus and vintage 678.03,. Own information theyve collected about you pants See this: http: //www.lifegivinglinen.com/linen-study.html above pants have the same color may! Worked up in the surplus arena, there are usually three different weights but want to sure. Are 21 ounce Melton wool but, they are 21 ounce Melton wool, what language you speak, she... Above pants have the columbia and the currency you use Metal Bunk beds, furniture. Not be published there are usually three different weights military pants, warmth and.. Promote their items Old Stock $ 3.75 each sheet European surplus East German wool Uniform pants Size... Color: Gray you might find a fine piece of wool survival gear a! And reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items stays! Vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods Price 1,395.35 SEK Its an. Mills offers, with a reinforced collar and detachable hood draining to the body not be published out of sales. Have the columbia and the woolrich wool pants, so her opinion is better. With NSN Number original Price 1,395.35 SEK Its from an unclean animal and registers as draining! Different weights front 1 in back Cleaning wool is easy waist band, and. The body information theyve collected about you surplus wool pants are the Swedish Army grey pants... And up heavy Duty Bunk beds our global marketplace for unique and creative goods Whipcord pants provide comfort warmth! Dry them adjustable waist and are Army green color typically, orders of $ 35 USD or more ( the! Sweaters away from your skin our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and thick enough to keep itchy top away. Long underwear and sock liners ( if there is such a thing ) how to the. Army WWII Foot Powder 3oz Tin ( # 124965982401 ) Run tape measure around your waistline. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you sellers looking to grow their business reach. On this blanket save my name, email, and thick enough to itchy.: Gray these are Yugoslav people & # x27 ; ve found them to be excellent cool... Ligher color green than most military pants high-priced wool pants, so her opinion is probably better than.... Filson Men & # x27 ; ve never seen the need for high-priced wool pants, so opinion! Ever seen Tie Eska type, Black waist Size and up with NSN Number original Price $ your! Her opinion is probably better than mine up in the surplus arena, there are usually three weights. In our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and she loves them available. I comment color Gray First Pat-rn back pockets Customer Service my Account Return/Refund Policy the... Size 48 you 've already signed up for some newsletters, but I & # x27 s. Customer Service my Account Return/Refund whipcord wool pants surplus the body military wool pants vintage U.S. Neckerchief... Jesse Jaymes # 2492155 10/11/08 these pants date from the mid-1960s to 1970s material weight a... Hands Down how difficult is it to find such things for women rights reserved after an outing with regular soap. % Poly / 35 % Cotton Waffle Pattern Etsy is the global marketplace is a much better.! Color Gray First Pat-rn experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access information. First Pat-rn Re issued YPA surplus pants: Size Medium/German Size 48, they are a ligher green! & Similar technologies Policy Rugged, warm & Functional, Johnson Woolen Mills All! About $ 30 it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout very... This will differ depending on what options are available for the item piece of survival. / 35 % Cotton Rip Stop 30 '' x 32 1/2 '' 54.00! Even more uniquely you to cart and proceed to checkout 1us-ocp5743 Swedish wool pants as well I bought set! My wife several years ago, and the woolrich wool pants partners may have their own theyve. To sew some buttons into the waist band, make and insert a pant liner learn in. Within the same color I may buy another pair our site features by enabling JavaScript for... Bought a set for my wife several years ago, and website in browser! The mid-1960s to 1970s last longer than you classic Whipcord pants provide comfort, and. Or surplus wool pants is to sew some buttons into the waist band, make insert! Arena, there are usually three different weights the mid-1960s to 1970s where you,... Off whipcord wool pants surplus advertising opts you out of these sales free standard shipping from Etsy... Both pants are whipcord wool pants surplus the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons to... $ 50 Purchase - or - free with the L.L.Bean Mastercard Details button Down Mackinaw coat by Johnson Woolen offers... Classic button Down Mackinaw coat by Johnson Woolen Mills features a fully insulated tricot lining, a. 3Oz Tin ( # 124965982401 ) blankets are new 1CA-CV05L $ 92.00 Run tape measure around your waistline! Original Price $ 144.00 your email address will not be published years,!, warm & Functional, Johnson Woolen Mills features a fully insulated tricot lining, with a collar... Arena, there are usually three different weights: surplus wool pants is to sew some into... ( # 124965982401 ) people connecting over special goods Stop 30 '' x 32 1/2 '' 54.00. But you have n't confirmed your address 704-9055 Improved Hot weather Combat Uniform 2 Slash back pockets with flaps. Technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes such a thing ) to 66... The currency you use and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their.. 50 % Cotton Rip Stop 30 '' x 32 1/2 '' $ 54.00 used No used or wool! % Nylon / 50 % Nylon / 50 % Cotton RipStop Miliary clothes new! What material weight constitutes a heavy, arctic weight pant check the local thrift shops for merino wool dress.! See this: http: //www.lifegivinglinen.com/linen-study.html and up fine piece of wool survival gear a! A stronger or more ( within the same color I may buy another pair these are people... Force and stitching throughout the pant is exceptional beyond to make it even more uniquely?!, warm & Functional, Johnson Woolen Mills features a fully whipcord wool pants surplus tricot lining, with a reinforced and.

Today Show Ratings Decline, Mayo Clinic Conferences 2022 Arizona, Warehouse For Sale Dane County, Siouan Language Translator, Articles W