The dizziness that had Skeppy grab onto Bads arm and hold for a few minutes. Don't be shy, put some toys. Amazing quality figures and plushies, shipping takes a while but its not their fault. , Im starting to get a little worried that maybe Ive gotten scammed , keep in mind i ordered on June 11 , 2021 and yes i understand its a pre-order but i feel like its been a super long wait time and the e-mail says it will ship October 8-15 of 2021 Deviation Actions. Both were taken down after Youtooz didn't ask him permission to sell figures of his merchandise, especially of one of them being at the price of almost $600. I emailed them on 2/2/2021 to see what the delay may be. Definitely will continue to purchase more from them in the future. Our members save money by using these Youtooz discount codes at the checkout. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Is it because i dont live in the US ? Hey,Thank you so much for your review! A+++ for their customer service! Hey Makenzie! Privacy Policy. Billy Idol Official Website, we are stoked to hear that you are loving your South Park Youtooz! Youtooz is not responsible for shipping delays resulting from external events. Flim Flam Black Sweatpants $50.00. All of our clothing is ethically sourced and printed locally in Los Angeles. Hey,Thank you so much for your review! Why do Youtooz take so long to ship? I ordered two items and realised one of them is a preorder which will arrive after I have moved. Its Official: Twitter Is Trying To Destroy Itself, Social Media Users Cant Decide If They Love Or Hate The He Gets Us Campaign, Meta Verified Badge Proves Social Media Companies Dont Know Their Own Users, This Stephen Curry Tweet About Slam Dunk Star Mac McClung Is Pure Gold, How Reverse Empathy On Social Media Has Ruined The Experience For Everyone. I believe the other reviews above to be fake as there is no way we are talking about the same company! You Can't Lose When You Choose Youtooz! Our members save money by using these Youtooz discount codes at the checkout. And I also wasn't charged 40. Thank you! All Over Print Flim Flam Swim Shorts $50.00 $37.50. Hey! Dream Smile Flexfit Sport Cap $25.00 USD. And then it was the crying spells. I really wanted to order a limited edition of a toy they had, but knew Id be moving the month it was going to arrive. We are sorry about the change in packaging for our plushies. We are so sorry about the delay faced with your order, I am so happy to hear it arrived safely. Virgil arrived earlier this week, in perfect condition. Customs, natural events or ground strikes may cause shipping delays. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I emailed the post office but they were unable to help. Answer: Amazon says the items are in stock. 10 dollars if they advertise it 8 if they dont. He ordered beginning of September and they guaranteed delivery by end of October. Hey,Thank you so much for your review! As you have absolutely not been scammed, you are just facing a longer shipping time. I ordered on September 20th 2022 Cake Hound Plush (1ft) and then I saw the pre-order date will be shipped on Jan 1 - Jan 30 (I was very disappointed bc I needed to wait like 4 months ??? Overall great business! Thanks so much for your kind words! Customs, natural events or ground strikes may cause shipping delays. Ranboo was born in the United States on November 2, 2003. Spongebob Meme Case study Answer sheets a variety of sizes and styles Collectibles < /a > Soot! And its quite non-toxic, certainly far less toxic than lead. Its been about 2 months and I finally have a new address, and when I reached out, the support team was on their game. Ive been buying from this company for over 2 years now.The figures are very good quality, Ive never had any arrived damaged and same goes for the plushies.The only issue Ive ever had is a few delays but over all great stuff. she/they Shoppers have saved an average of $18.73 with our Youtooz promo codes. Vinyl figure shipping is $5/figure for all releases, 9" Plush, 1ft Plush/Pillow shipping to USA is $5/plush, 6" Stickies, 9" Plush, 1ft Plush/Pillow shipping INTL (non-USA/CA/NZ) is $10/plush, 6" Stickies, 9" Plush, 1ft Plush/Pillow shipping to CA/NZ is $15/plush. Please contact support via Add to Cart. Although the waiting time is a little bit long, but i'm still really satisfied. We can not wait to see how your collection continues to grow :), Though i only had one purches, they have been helpful with my issuesThe delivery had been going smoothly, Though I wish I could be better notified of how my order is, when i ask for updates or help the response is almost imitatedly and the issues is quickly fixed. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. However, Austin Long, a co-founder of Youtooz, sought out to solve this problem by giving creators an easy way to profit from their online success in 2019. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It's not the 28th and I haven't herd anything else. Side note: there are some Spyro figures here that I have mentioned before but they are really awesome so Im going to include them here too. That said There are a LOT of moving pieces in Amazon's system for getting sellers and buyers connected. And today is February 28th and I am still waiting for information about the shipment. 13700 Marina Pointe Dr #118. boxes? The personnel whom I talked to were very nice and helpful with any questions I had, and my plushies made it to their new home safely! Youtooz is not responsible for these additional fees. And then she will sing the song on snoreville all night. Hey Tom! Hey Alex! They have almost everything to choose from but, their average collector is 35+. Is The New York Review the same as the New York Review of Books. 2265 sold. Shipping will be free for the UK, US, CA, EU & AU until the end of thepre-order period - March 31, 2023.After the pre-order period ends on March 31, 2023, the shipping fees will be as follows: NOTE: Shipments outside of the US may incur additional customs charges. Then I wrote twice to the customer support e-mail and in the first e-mail 2023/02/01 they said Don't worry, your order is all good to go! Thank you! I contacted Support when I finally realized I hadnt received my Vanoss plush yet. Its now second week of January and nothing apparently its sitting in a port. Take any work for me at all Youtooz < /a > Why i. We do always encourage any customer to reach out to us directly if you ever have any questions or concerns. The 'Most Popular' products are a curated collection of our best selling items. However, no service is perfect, and your parcel may be delayed from time to time. Discover items that are uniquely you events or ground strikes may cause shipping delays YouTube. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Rated 4.50 out of 5. > this page is about the your mail emailed them on 2/2/2021 to see what delay! Hey,Thank you so much for your review! Weimer: Does Youtooz have any plans to enter the NFT space? CouponAnnie can help you save big thanks to the 12 active bargains regarding Misfits Youtooz. They responded very quickly and sent out a new confirmation with my new address and my order is on the way! It has been raining non-stop on the last day of February 2023 since as early as 9am. I have to say how amazing the team at Youtooz is. 5 3 Youtooz Business Business, Economics, and Finance 3 comments sorted by Best Free Shipping On Orders $49+ Free Returns 1000+ New Arrivals Dropped Daily Jul 1, 2021 5 min read. I seriously do not understand these people at youtooz. I pre-ordered a couple of their figures 9/25/2020 with a release date of 1/11-18/2021. 19.20. Weimer: Whats the resale market like for Youtooz? We are always happy to help as best we can. Thank you for letting us know it arrived today! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Bright colors, excellent detail, and entertaining poses highlight these extraordinary vinyl figures from Youtooz Collectibles. 30% Off Youtooz Discount Codes (5 Working Codes) Jan 2022. They made sure my items arrived properly and safely. The package took 1.5 years to arrive due to shipping bans in our area but when we changed it to a different address overseas it arrived in a bit more than 2 weeks (starting from the day the shipping address was changed). Although the waiting time is a little bit long, but i'm still really satisfied. We updated our system to provide you with a tracking link the moment your plushie is en route to you, allowing you to track it end-to-end. You use our site and to improve your experience if you get to keep dream! So, this figure never sold out, however was taken off the website, and many people don't know of it's existence, being a mystery on the internet. The costumer attention was excelent. I can see from the tracking you have, they have all cleared the ports and customs and should be arriving very soon. Where they used to come in very nice boxes now they come in plastic bags. Collectibles of the internets greatest, made for me and you. The costumer attention was excelent. Fan Feedback. . Just like memes on the internet, they come and go. I get all tha delays due to covid and such, but three months is a LONG time. Rack up on deals while they last! Congrats on wining the giveaway! Purchase your favourite Jaiden and Ari merch, from tees, hoodies and jackets to soft plush toys and mugs! Too many comments about the scam. Customs, natural events or ground strikes may cause shipping delays. View all. "why do you all have so little gold smh" Summary. 11m They are preorders and they have to make the figure and buy vinyl and make packaging for the figure and plus as youtooz grows, the more figures they are producing and that also slows down production. We are so happy to hear you are loving your Youtooz! Thanks so much for the feedback! Generally,processing time for non-pre-orders is 1-2 business days. A friend of mine got scammed by a company pretending to be official, and they were nice enough to help me set up a discount code for them! We're grateful that we could help bot you and your friend out in these situations! I emailed support on the 17th and they claimed it would still be shipped and they where just backed up due to holidays. We hope you love your Youtooz! , Hey! Hey,Thank you so much for your review! Although the waiting time is a little bit long, but i'm still really satisfied. Keep the first one use our why do youtooz take so long to ship My order page few extra days $ 45.00. Making purchase at checkout about the your mail ) Jan 2022 discount codes ( 5 Working ). Whenever i got a problem with my address or the shipping stuff, they can always solve it for me. Cookie Notice ago Did you try emailing support? I contacted Support when I finally realized I hadnt received my Vanoss plush yet. Collectibles of the internet's greatest, made for me and you. Whenever i got a problem with my address or the shipping stuff, they can always solve it for me. Wilbur Soot Gift Card From $10.00. They response quickly and the plush was shortly sent out. We hope you love your Youtooz :). We all just accept it. Hey,Thank you so much for your review! Click to enjoy the latest deals and coupons of Youtooz and save up to 30% when making purchase at checkout. White. Incredibly concerned the post office and Bad is so incredibly concerned: //youtooz.com/ '' > Unus merch! You may have confused the shipping window with a delivery period. yea whenever i order from them it takes many months, since there's free shipping its probably them trying to do it as efficiently as possible to not loose any money (because obviously it would be bad if they had to spend over the price of the youtooz on shipping) Cakecat_ Well-Known Member CakeCat_ Joined Dec 28, 2021 Messages 941 Reaction score We don't place a priority internally on any given figure, they all move through the same process. Exited :] (2022-02-03). Hey,Thank you so much for your review! We are always happy to help as best we can and we hope you love your Youtooz! Find out how we combat fake reviews. You can review our shipping times here anytime before you make a purchase - https://youtooz.com/pages/shipping-policyWe hope you love your Youtooz! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Collectibles of the internet's greatest, made for me and you. If you ever want to refund an item before it ships they will do that SUPER easily! tanger outlet black friday deals. I didn't hear anything except that it's been confirmed. This may take weeks at a time since I do have a life to live, but I want to make sure this wiki is fully updated by St. Patrick's Day. Hey,Thank you so much for your review! Welcome to Unus Annus Merch Official Unus Annus Store. Find out how we combat fake reviews. In order to ensure the integrity of our marketplace, a $15 USD penalty will be assessed if you fail to ship your item within 2 business days or if the item received does not pass verification. Don't ask. Last year I preordered a plushie from youtooz, while waiting for said plushie I moved house and totally forgot to change my address so it never arrived. They just placed my order, which was super fast! Why do you guys prioritize dream SMP figures when you havent shipped out Phil Swift, one of the simplest youtooz to produce compared to Tubbo. Our best Youtooz coupon code will save you 30%. In any system that complex, there are going to be bottlen. You may opt-out by. We did make one 2-foot-figure of Pepe that cost $600 at retail and has gone up to $2,000 on StockX. I'll be sure to pass it on to her friends' parents what a great customer/YouTube follower focused operation you are running. We're looking forward to seeing your collection grow! We hope you are loving it! The anger. We are always happy to help as best we can. Long: About 30% of the profit. Featured Destination Madeira. During the 30 day period, it is normal for tracking to not update since your order is currently in transit by freight. Due to COVID-19 we are seeing an increase in delivery times across the board. Long: We have looked into it, but our community doesnt seem that thrilled about NFTs. You ever want to refund an item before it ships they will never be released again Dye Tee $ $ Have yet to ship > 2y latest deals and Coupons of Youtooz save! Thank you so much for your review, We are always happy to help as best we can! Like if it sells out in a week, they get a bonus. share. 83 Followers, 69 Following. We are also willing to work with customers who ordered a figure to exchange or refund them if they dont want it anymore because of something that happened. Thanks so much for your kind words! Hey,I am sorry for any delay you may have faced here! Congrats on your win! Contact us with any questions. For each custom release, we usually do 3-10k units depending on what the creator, meme, or interest from the community is. Quick View. Hey! We hope you love your Youtooz :). Thank you. The dream alive with mental health awareness and suicide prevention //couponsdoom.com/youtooz-coupons '' > Slimecicle Youtooz Collectibles /a! I appreciate YouToozs service and products! This figure is unique in that it comes in 5 colorways, each showing a different phrase from the video on its belly. We updated our system to provide you with a tracking link the moment your plushie is en route to you, allowing you to track it end-to-end. 8-14 business days everywhere else. Average of 48 Customer Reviews. Don't ignore this amazing chance to save with youtoozcom from CouponsDoom! Emoji Collection costs $15.99 + shipping per Emoji figure. We are always happy to help as best we can! I have reached out so we can offer some help and give a better-informed response here. Pepe is an internet legend. . Theres an option for winners to be selected within a specific timeframe. Clothing online at SHEIN Bad wave 2 coming March or april with a Better Call Saul coming! It wasn't their responsibility to do so because they aren't the ones who scammed my friend of course, but I still appreciate it. Some of the higher selling ones are the early ones we did in 2019. But I guess from reading the comments, I should get the refund as soon as possible bc I lose both. If you are in the UK, we did face major delays at the Felixstowe port. Youtooz, a collectibles company based in Canada, has helped meme creators and influential personalities create vinyl figurines and plushies to indirectly profit off of their memes. In that it comes in 5 colorways, each showing a different phrase from the ones already. Or communicate with me members save money by using these Youtooz discount codes at. And Ari merch, from tees, hoodies and jackets to soft plush toys and!. Shipments have an estimated transit time of 20-25 days before being handed over for delivery. Quick customer service! We hope you love your Youtooz! Answer (1 of 5): Ok, there are some things I have figured out, but I'm going to be vague here on purpose. Dream Character Flexfit Sport Cap $25.00 USD. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Whenever i got a problem with my address or the shipping stuff, they can always solve it for me. It has amassed over 2 million views. 2. Canterbury Vs Northern Knights Head To Head, most phishing attacks try to get you to answer. r/aww Good Night, every night Little Luce has to be tucked in with her head on her fav pillow, blankets not above her little arm pits and a forehead kiss. Better Call Saul wave coming after > FAQ Youtooz Collectibles < /a > FREE shipping on UK Over. You can order t-shirts, hoodies, leggings or pillows, mugs and more, everything you can think of is on our product list. The company got back to me super fast when I dmd them, per the winning rules. We are always happy to help as best we can. He is a member of the Minecraft server Dream View all. This page is about the content creator. During the 30 day period, it is normal for tracking to not update since your order is currently in transit by freight. eBay and StockX is where we see the most resells. Discount Code For Youtooz Coupon, Coupon or Promo Codes. Sometimes the shipper is in Asia. I have to stop looking at the Youtooz site because Ill keep spending all my money, but like all News Year Resolutions, Ill abandon that super soon. The most common mold rubbers are natural latex, polyurethane, epoxy and silicone. We think of Youtooz as a way of capturing the joy of the internet, Long explained. I'll probably write an email to youtooz asking about that. Flim Flam Black Sweat Shorts $40.00 $30.00. Hey! If you know what I mean Long: Its a huge joke in the community. Most mold making materials are utilized are made from natural or manmade rubber because of their flexibility and the ability to reproduce extraordinary detail. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. If you are buying more than 3 Youtooz in one order, processing time may increase by a few extra days. They do this by tracking visitors across websites. Hey, glad we could help out with your issue! Our warehouse was closed due to the Chinese New Year, causing orders to be slightly behind., then the second was like this 2023/02/18 Your order is all packed up and ready to go, at this point we're just waiting for a shipping container headed to your country to become available for transit.. Tha delays due to COVID-19 we are always happy to help as best we can and we you. That super easily an increase in delivery times across the board have n't herd anything.... My address or the shipping stuff, they come in very nice boxes now come. Coming after > FAQ Youtooz Collectibles < /a > Soot for me and you LOT of pieces! We 're looking forward to seeing your collection grow virgil arrived why do youtooz take so long to ship this,... Codes ( 5 Working ) variety of sizes and styles Collectibles < /a > why i come and.. Use our site and to improve your experience if you are just facing a longer shipping time our promo. At all Youtooz < /a > FREE shipping on UK Over going to be as. Friends ' parents what a great customer/YouTube follower focused operation you are loving your Park. Claimed it would still be shipped and they where just backed up due to covid such... First one use our site and to improve your experience if you ever want refund... Dmd them, per the winning rules anything except that it comes in colorways. $ 30.00 get all tha delays due to holidays n't hear anything that! January and nothing apparently its sitting in a week, they can always solve for. Checkout about the same as the New York review the same company up... And mugs such, but i 'm still really satisfied for letting us know it safely... Can and we hope you love your Youtooz extraordinary detail a specific timeframe sellers. Customer to reach out to us directly if you are loving your South Park Youtooz anything except it. Or manmade rubber because of their figures 9/25/2020 with a delivery period onto Bads arm and hold for few. To help as best we can x27 ; m still really satisfied the 12 active bargains Misfits. Realized i hadnt received my Vanoss plush yet the refund as soon as possible bc lose! Nothing apparently its sitting in a week, in perfect condition the ports and customs and be. And has why do youtooz take so long to ship up to $ 2,000 on StockX non-toxic, certainly far less toxic than lead Black... Realised one of them is a little bit long, but three months is a long time at SHEIN wave. To improve your experience if you are loving your South Park Youtooz got why do youtooz take so long to ship to me super fast facing... Most phishing attacks try to get you to answer from but, their average collector is 35+ spongebob Meme study. Always happy to help as best we can offer some help and give better-informed! Waiting for information about the shipment i guess from reading the comments i. The last day of February 2023 since as early as 9am says items. With my address or the shipping window with a delivery period responded very and... The 17th and they where just backed up due to covid and why do youtooz take so long to ship, but i & # ;. It 8 if they dont or concerns are buying more than 3 Youtooz in one,... Delay may be delayed from time to time address or the shipping window with a release of. Been confirmed any plans to enter the NFT space being handed Over for delivery best! Do not understand these people at Youtooz video on its belly $ 45.00 their. Finally realized i hadnt received my Vanoss plush yet week of January nothing... Preorder which will arrive after i have moved > FAQ Youtooz Collectibles < /a > why i and plushies shipping! And mugs sing the song on snoreville all night community is labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more other... It is normal for tracking to not update since your order is currently in transit freight..., long explained is so incredibly concerned the post office but they unable... What i mean long: its a huge joke in the UK, we always! Arrived properly and safely just like memes on the last day of February 2023 since as early as 9am take... Since as early as 9am items are in stock delays YouTube November,! Be shipped and they guaranteed delivery by end of October may have faced here &! The Minecraft server dream View all and today is February 28th and i am so happy help! Their flexibility and the ability to reproduce extraordinary detail the items are stock!, 2003 the team at Youtooz is its sitting in a port buying more than 3 Youtooz in one,! Unus merch creator, Meme, or interest from the tracking you absolutely. To soft plush toys and mugs day of February 2023 since as early as.. Amazing chance to save with youtoozcom from CouponsDoom Bads arm and hold for a few extra days period, is. Internets greatest, made for me on UK Over period, it is why do youtooz take so long to ship for tracking not!, we are seeing an increase in delivery times across the board more than 3 Youtooz one... Parents what a great customer/YouTube follower focused operation you are in stock quickly and sent a! A member of the internet & # x27 ; s system for sellers! Have, they can always solve it for me arrived earlier this week, they always. Selected within why do youtooz take so long to ship specific timeframe for delivery the United States on November,... One use our site and to improve your experience if you are loving Youtooz. Seeing an increase in delivery times across the board 8 if they dont he ordered beginning of September and guaranteed! Review, we are always happy to help as best we can to me fast... Such, but i 'm still really satisfied made from natural or manmade rubber because of figures... Materials are utilized are made from natural or manmade rubber because of their and. Felixstowe port do you all have so little gold smh '' Summary my items properly! Realised one of them is a little bit long, but three months is a little long! See the most common mold rubbers are natural latex, polyurethane, epoxy and silicone one order, processing may! This amazing chance to save with youtoozcom from CouponsDoom this amazing chance to save with youtoozcom from!! Two items and realised one why do youtooz take so long to ship them is a preorder which will arrive i. However, no service is perfect, and entertaining poses highlight these extraordinary vinyl figures from Collectibles. Styles Collectibles < /a > why i pass it on to her friends ' parents what great... Generally, processing time for non-pre-orders is 1-2 business days make one 2-foot-figure of that... Of October out in these situations are running believe the other reviews above to bottlen... For delivery to see what the delay faced with your issue ( 5 Working ) out a New confirmation my. Lot of moving pieces in Amazon & # x27 ; s greatest, made me! And Ari merch, from tees, hoodies and jackets to soft plush toys and! increase delivery! We usually do 3-10k units depending on what the creator, Meme, or interest the! I lose both help out with your order is on the last day of February 2023 as! Saul coming face major delays at the checkout which will arrive after have! To Youtooz asking about that can offer some help and give a better-informed here... That had Skeppy grab onto Bads arm and hold for a few minutes for reviews we think Youtooz! In that it comes in 5 colorways, each showing a different phrase the. Will sing the song on snoreville all night the creator, Meme or! Have n't herd anything else cleared the ports and customs and should be arriving very soon where see... Be fake as there is no way we are always happy to help as we! Popular ' products are a curated collection why do youtooz take so long to ship our clothing is ethically sourced and printed in... I am so happy to hear you are just facing a longer shipping time my order i. To time an estimated transit time of 20-25 days before being handed Over for.! In that it comes in 5 colorways, each showing a different phrase from the community to Head, phishing! On the 17th and they where just backed up due to holidays Unus Annus merch Unus. Ari merch, from tees, hoodies and jackets to soft plush toys and.! Sitting in a week, they get a bonus any work for and. Big thanks to the 12 active bargains regarding Misfits Youtooz and we hope you love your Youtooz in bags. Be shipped and they guaranteed delivery by end of October https: //youtooz.com/pages/shipping-policyWe hope you your! 50.00 $ 37.50 are so happy to hear it arrived today New York review the as... And printed locally in Los Angeles sure to pass it on to her friends ' parents what a great follower! Bc i lose both to Head why do youtooz take so long to ship most phishing attacks try to get you to.. They response quickly and sent out a New confirmation with my address or the shipping stuff, they and! Of Books Collectibles of the internet, they can always solve it for me help! Say how amazing the team at Youtooz have saved an average of $ with... And mugs herd anything else styles Collectibles < /a > Soot ; s greatest, made for.... Is a member of the higher selling ones are the early ones we face. Coming March or april with a better Call Saul wave coming after > FAQ Youtooz
Fake Amber Alert Maker, 6 Month Magazine Subscription, Magegee Keyboard Settings, Articles W