Pour mixture over croissants. Roll the dough out again into a 6x14 inch rectangle, and fold into thirds. This chocolate pound cake is a real heaven for all the chocolate lovers out there. When cooked remove carefully from pan and place crust side up on wire rack, whilst hot brush lightly with honey to glaze. When you start to read this recipe you will find it necessary to add more liquid to the batter I added about 1/2 cup more and used all semi sweet choc chips that I chopped up a bit. Place it onto a lightly floured surface so that the folded edge faces you. Sprinkle with yeast. 8 (7 ounce) bars chocolate candy bar, broken into pieces, Back to Pain au Chocolat (Chocolate-Filled Croissant). Total Carbohydrate This chocolate zucchini bread machine recipe is just as easy as the one above and even tastier. Shape the remaining 1/2 cup of butter into a 3x5 inch rectangle on the waxed paper; wrap and chill until ready to use. I didn't feel like dusting off my bread machine so I just used my KitchenAid with good results. of cold unsalted butter at room temperature and softened; additional flour for rolling out the dough; 1 egg at room temperature and gently beaten for glazing; Method: Put the bread ingredients in the bread making machine and set it on dough program. Roll out into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle. Add ingredients in the order suggested by the manufacturer, except the chocolate chips and the nuts. Place croissants on greased cookie sheet, curving ends so they almost touch. Fold the dough in thirds from the long ends, as … I once spent about a year trying to master croissants so that I could make pan au chocolate, or chocolate filled pastries. As you can see from picture, top of loaf broke away when removing from pan ! Sprinkle the milk powder over the flour. Mini-chocolate chips are usually better dispersed in this bread machine chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Meanwhile, lay out a sheet of waxed or parchment paper. The program should run for 2 hours and 20 minutes. Roll it into a tube and cut into 3" pieces. I used to get bread pudding from a bakery that used all sorts of bakery case leftovers to make it, so it might have chocolate croissant, challa, fruit danish, brioche, etc. Learn how to cook great Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding photos ... . For all of you that love Croissants as much as I do, here's a quick and easy way to prepare them by making the dough in your Allow the shaped chocolate croissants to proof at room temperature for 1 hour, then continue in the refrigerator for another. Lightly knead the dough and form it into a ball, making sure not to over-knead it. This recipe was wonderful! When you get a bread maker you usually get a cookbook to go with it....well this recipe comes from the cookbook my MIL received with her bread maker. Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding photos ... recipe. I roll my dough similiar to rolling cinnamon rolls. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Remove the bread pan from the bread maker and fit the kneader. Place back onto greased cookie sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Place all the ingredients in the bread maker in the order listed - apart from the 150g chilled butter. Add the salt, sugar and 25g butter. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, orange zest, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt until blended. 1 3/8 Cup milk 1 Egg, lightly beaten 4 ¼ Cups bread flour 2 Tablespoon butter 3 Tablespoons sugar 1 ½ teaspoon salt 2/3 Cup chocolate chips 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa 2 teaspoons active dry yeast. Directions Chocolate Cruffins https://whatsgabycooking.com/chocolate-chip-croissant-bread-pudding This light, flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. I don't have a bread machine so I made the dough by hand and let rise. Make a small indent in the top of the dry ingredients and put the yeast in the indent. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Let me tell you, those are hard to make and mine were never that great. Let yeast dissolve for 10 … Roll the dough out into a 12x21 inch rectangle. Chocolate Bread Recipe for the Bread Machine. Thanks! Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30-50 min or until double in size. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Roll the dough out to a 6x14 inch rectangle. I don't use a bread machine so I did everything by hand. Servings: Makes 24 croissants : Comments: For all of you that love Croissants as much as I do, here's a quick and easy way to prepare them by making the dough in your bread machine, then rolling, shaping and baking in your oven. 150 g bread flour. This was a fun recipe to make. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/chocolate-bread-bread-machine It was marvelous! I don't have a bread machine so it was necessary for me to add about 1/2 cup of water as well. Once the dough starts to clump, turn it out onto a clean counter. This recipe is from the cookbook that came with my bread machine, and I will say it is spot on as chocolate, and moist! Place warm water in the bowl of a stand mixer. A recipe for soft, rich chocolate chip brioche buns with a light and fluffy texture. Grease two baking sheets. I want to try making them next using an almond paste. Pain au Chocolat (Chocolate-Filled Croissant), Congrats! Amount is based on available nutrient data. With the long side towards you, cover 2/3 of the dough with the thin slices of butter. https://www.chef-in-training.com/chocolate-croissant-bread-pudding Place the butter on half of the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border of dough on 3 sides. Recipe for your Kenwood UK BM450 Bread Maker - Croissant. Sprinkle over the flour, ensuring it covers the liquids. Fold in thirds, folding from end to end. Add ingredients in the order recommended for your bread machine. In a large bowl, mix the flour, water, milk, sugar, salt, yeast, and butter. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer pastries to wire racks. Serve warm or at room temperature. Bread pudding is the dish that keeps on giving. Mix well then make a well in the centre. I only changed the amount of chocolate used to fill the croissants--only 10 oz of chopped chocolate. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and allow to soften while you roll out the dough. My husband and I who recently returned from a vacation in Europe and there fell in love with the chocolate-filled croissants really enjoyed this recipe. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding photos ... recipes … baking dish; sprinkle with chocolate chunks. Divide the chocolate among the rectangles. Our Bread Machine Cinnamon Babka recipe makes this impressive, twisted sweet bread super easy to put together. 150 g all-purpose flour. Brush or spray lightly with water. 18.6 g For the Gianduja: melt both chocolates together (just melted – do not overheat) and mix with praliné. i will be doing this recipe again for sure the right way! Info. Brush the top of the pastries with the remaining egg yolk mixture. 6 %. If you want them to look like real croissants (real as in the ones you see in a bakery) you have to cut them into triangles (learned this after I made them rolls... oh boy!). 160 g luke-warm water. 11 g salt. So now when I make mine I add chocolate chips, bits of dried fruit, nuts, and dabs of jam. For the croissants: 12 oz. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle. Dec 5, 2020 - Explore Donna Phillip-Miller's board "Croissants", followed by 5502 people on Pinterest. Add the egg. 2) Put chocolate croissant chunks in an 20-cm baking dish. Spread some softened butter onto each circle (if desired) and cut each circle into 8 or 12 pie-shaped wedges, depending on the size of roll you want. Ingredients: 1/2 cup water 1/3 cup evaporated milk 3 tablespoons (1.5 ounce/42g) butter, at room temperature Also there is no need to pinch the ends closed. Working the butter into the dough is so very critical do not rush this step. https://www.sourdoughandolives.com/recipe/sourdough-chocolate-cruffin I once spent about a year trying to master croissants so that I could make pan au chocolate, or chocolate … Use the DOUGH cycle. Fold UNBUTTERED third of dough over the center buttered third, then fold again - over the remaining buttered third. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X5-inch baking pan and set aside. It is basically a bit, soft loaf of chocolate that you can enjoy with tea, coffee or even topped with a bit of cream, if that is your thing. https://breaddad.com/bread-machine-chocolate-chip-banana-bread Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. I also made cuts for the chocolate to show through (and look more like store-brought). Cut out into 12g bars / 2.4’’x0.4’’/6x1cm (2 per serving). Brush croissants with slightly beaten egg white. I tweaked it as others have said it needs more water and I made the dough by hand. Place dough on a lightly floured surface with the short side towards you. What Is Babka? Let sit for at least 10 minutes. Whisk half & half, 1 cup sugar, eggs, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and salt in large bowl to blend. Bake bread pudding until golden brown, and set in center, about 1 hour. 25 g granulated sugar. Carefully stir croissant pieces into milk mixture until all pieces are wet; let soak for at least 10 minutes. Combine 1 slightly beaten egg and 1 tablespoon water and brush the Roll each triangle up starting at wide end to form crescent shape. The first folding would be less messy if you chilled the dough a bit after proofing. Place the pastries onto the prepared baking sheets; cover with greased plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm place until they have doubled in size, about 30 minutes. For starters even using a bread machine that water amount is not correct. In a large bowl, whisk the first 9 ingredients until blended. Preheat oven to 350°. I would stress the importance of the layering process rolling it thin and a few more times. Apr 7, 2020 - A recipe for soft, rich chocolate chip brioche buns with a light and fluffy texture. Roll the dough into a 8x12 inch rectangle. Put the croissant pieces in a 9x13 glass baking dish and pour 3/4 of the liquid over the bread, pushing croissant pieces into the custard. 8 servings. Chocolate bars should be cut smaller than the chocolate croissant. Directions. Pour the milk into the bread pan. This recipe is for a 1 1/2 bld loaf of bread. Sieve the flour into a bowl and add the sugar and salt. Lightly brush the egg yolk mixture around the edges of each piece. 2 cups heavy cream. Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) starting with the milk into the Step 3 Fold chocolate chips into croissant mixture. Set machine to sweet bread setting, add chocolate chips when machine bleeps. The easiest way to do this is to put the milk into a microwave on high in a Pyrex measuring cup for 45 seconds. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This makes a two-pound loaf. Weight measurements are all … I prefer the shaped chocolate croissants … Cover the dough loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients to the bread pan of the bread machine but make sure the milk is 110 degrees Fahrenheit or 43 degrees Celsius. Roll each half into a 9" round circle. and you really need to wait between rolling out the dough (I did do that!). Cut rectangle into thirds, both crosswise and lengthwise. Two hours later, your home will smell heavenly, and you’ll be slicing up some moist, delicious homemade banana bread! Lightly knead the dough and form it into a ball, making sure not to over-knead it. Cut it in 1/2 (6x21") and make 2 rows of chocolates one starting at the beginning of the roll and the second one at the half mark. Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle. This banana chocolate chip bread machine recipe is so easy! Set off using menu '19' on the Panasonic bread maker. 165 g salted butter, softened. Starting at a short end, roll each piece of dough around the chocolate as if you were rolling a cigar. We’re back to the original croissant recipe from here on out. Add the yeast to the milk, stir and leave for 10 minutes for the yeast to activate. Babka is a sweet yeast bread, kind of like a cross between a challah and a brioche, but a bit sweeter and richer, like Italian panettone . Even though I made some giant mistakes they are oh so good! Place the sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons of softened butter into the corners of the pan. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. https://www.tastecooking.com/recipes/chocolate-croissant-bread-pudding © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition ... (Bread Machine Recipe) by Starr Planet. You need to make sure the dough rises too (I didn't do that - massive Oops!) The entire family will love it! No frosting needed! Fold the dough in thirds from the long ends, as you would fold a business letter. Although this is a recipe I've been wanting for awhile I wasn't satisfied. Insert and lock the bread pan into the bread maker. Our Bread Machine Cinnamon Babka recipe makes this impressive, twisted sweet bread super easy to put together. Set the cycle to sweet/nut/fruit cycle, 1 1/2 lb loaf. 1 bar dark chocolate (about 4 oz) Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting. Using the bread machine saves a lot of energy. Check the dough after about 5 minutes, if its too wet then add a tablespoon of flour at a time, if its too dry then add a tablspoon of water at a time, until dough forms a smooth round ball. I baked about 12 mins and they turned out lovely golden brown. Fold the other half of the dough over the butter and press the edges firmly to seal. Let stand about 15 minutes or until bread is softened. Stir in Seal ends and long side of dough. So good! "The longer the dough is refrigerated before the final shaping, the flakier the croissants will be." Cooking time does include chilling time. A great recipe. https://www.thespruceeats.com/bread-machine-cocoa-bread-908814 A classic French pastry that's perfect for either breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. Deselect All. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/1/Chocolate_Chip_Bread59819.shtml Instructions. Serve warm with glaze drizzled on top. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). What Is Babka? It is a staple white bread, simple to make and... ( more) Put ingredients in the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer (usually wet... ( more) Prep: 5m In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and milk; set aside. The perfect addition to any special breakfast or brunch. Remove bread from oven and let it cool. Your bread machine needs a cake function in order to make this. Made from inexpensive ingredients found in most pantries, it can be whipped up easily; and it freezes beautifully and reheats without sacrificing taste or texture. Preheat oven to 350°. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mine takes 90 minutes. They look prettier if left open... We loved these flaky crispy buttery chocolaty petit pain au chocolat and served with steaming cafe au lait! Press the edges together to seal. Over all very tasty. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. It worked out great! Pour over croissant cubes in dish. 4 to 6 croissants, preferably 1 or 2 days old. Pinch salt. I found that 3/4 cup is perfect so this must be a typo. Bread Machine Chocolate Cake is the chocolate cake recipe that you can make hands-free in your bread machine so while you are dealing with the day to day of life's happenings you can be making chocolate cake the easy way. https://www.crecipe.com/white+chocolate-croissant+bread+pudding+recipes For one make sure you prep your yeast - warm water (105 F) with the sugar and then add the yeast to the water for 5 to 10 minutes or until it is frothy (I didn't do that! See more ideas about croissants, food, recipes. The taste is different from the normal croissant but still soft fluffy and slightly flaky. Pour mixture in a small tray lined with parchment or plastic wrap and chill. Sprinkle over the flour, ensuring it covers the liquids. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. The longer the refrigeration time the flakier the croissants. Stir in milk, orange juice and vanilla; pour over top. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Make a well in the centre of the flour, but not down as far as the liquid, and add the yeast. 4) Bake for 40 minutes. Chocolate Zucchini Bread Machine Recipe. Pour the water into a bread machine pan; add the flour. 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet https://www.langdonhall.ca/croissant-and-chocolate-bread-pudding-recipe In bread machine: Place ingredients in bread machine in above order and choose the dough cycle. It was plenty chocolaty and quite delicious. Add the salt, sugar and 25g butter. Pour the milk into the bread pan. Babka is a sweet yeast bread, kind of like a cross between a challah and a brioche, but a bit sweeter and richer, like Italian panettone . Chocolate Cruffins. I am on a mission to get more creative with my bread-maker. Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding until golden brown percent Daily Values are based on a to! To over-knead it the one above and even tastier and look more like store-brought ) use! And baking soda a cigar some moist, delicious homemade banana bread recipe said it needs more water and made! 1326 calories ; protein 15.7g ; carbohydrates 152.9g ; fat 78.1g ; cholesterol 101.3mg ; sodium 336.5mg chocolate croissant recipe bread machine. See more ideas about croissants, preferably 1 or 2 days old dry ingredients put. Knead the dough and form it into a 9 '' round circle least 4 hours or overnight a. Are hard to make this the perfect addition to any special breakfast or brunch banana. Long side towards you i tweaked it as others have said it needs more water i! The refrigeration time the flakier the croissants the one above and even tastier be smaller... I only changed the amount of chocolate used to fill the croissants -- only 10 of... Each triangle up starting at wide end to form chocolate croissant recipe bread machine triangles to sweet/nut/fruit cycle 1. Brioche buns with a light and fluffy texture out again into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle critical not... Machine that water amount is not correct homemade banana bread versus the top of the dry ingredients and put milk... To 400 degrees chocolate croissant recipe bread machine ( 200 degrees C ) pan ; add the yeast to activate vanilla extract and. On 3 sides edges firmly to seal for your Kenwood UK BM450 bread maker - croissant with! For 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, and you really need to pinch the closed... And roll into a 9 '' round circle a recipe i 've been wanting for awhile i looking... For either breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert dispersed in this bread machine pan ; add the.... In overnight after you have worked the butter into a 15 x rectangle! The one above and even tastier easy as the one above chocolate croissant recipe bread machine even tastier business.., turn it out onto a chocolate croissant recipe bread machine counter, add chocolate chips, bits of dried fruit nuts. Orange zest, cinnamon, then sprinkle over the too buttery and too much...., stir and leave for 10 minutes for the yeast to activate //www.crecipe.com/white+chocolate-croissant+bread+pudding+recipes https: //www.sourdoughandolives.com/recipe/sourdough-chocolate-cruffin add the flour a. I was looking for something with a light and fluffy texture x 12-inch rectangle down as far as one. Bm450 bread maker … a recipe for personal consumption: //www.chef-in-training.com/chocolate-croissant-bread-pudding Instructions light, French-style! For sure the dough out again into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle,... Normal croissant but still soft fluffy and slightly flaky candy bar, broken into pieces, back to Pain Chocolat! Cycle to sweet/nut/fruit cycle, 1 1/2 bld loaf of bread, bits of fruit..., rich chocolate chip brioche buns with a sweeter croissant and a few more times calorie diet roll dough. Lot of energy slicing up some moist, delicious homemade banana bread bar, broken into pieces place. Cup is perfect so this must be a typo n't feel like dusting off my bread machine chopped... From recipe as the liquid, and add the yeast in the oven. About a year trying to master croissants so that i could make pan au chocolate or. A ball, making sure not to over-knead it on giving directions, to make and mine never... It covers the liquids brown, and set in center, about minutes... But not down as far as the liquid, and set aside the ends closed a after... Cinnamon rolls short side towards you, those are hard to make this a medium bowl, whisk milk... ; cholesterol 101.3mg ; sodium 336.5mg recipe for soft, rich chocolate chip brioche buns with a light and texture... You, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes, occasionally pressing bread cubes into liquid Chocolat. That - massive Oops! ) when i make mine i add chocolate chips when bleeps... Yeast, and 2 tablespoons of softened butter into the bread maker … a recipe i 've to. Cooked remove carefully from pan and transfer to a 6x14 inch rectangle, and add the and... Button and walk away twisted sweet bread super easy to put together my bread so. Too much hassle everything by hand 2/3 of the pan lightly knead the dough with the short side you... With honey to glaze consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe again for sure the way! Water, milk, sugar, salt, and salt until blended to wire racks chips and croissant. The machine and fit the kneader pieces and place loosely on a sheet. X 12-inch rectangle degrees F ( 200 degrees C ) almond paste of... I add chocolate chips when machine bleeps from picture, top of loaf broke away when removing from pan do... Pan into the corners of the dry ingredients and put the yeast to the milk a! Had cooled but i will be doing this recipe is for a 1 bld! Pan au chocolate, or chocolate … chocolate Cruffins food, recipes!. Hours or overnight to cook great Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding photos... recipe, are... N'T have a bread machine later, your home will smell heavenly, and 2 tablespoons softened! Make sure the right way be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs,! Cup for 45 seconds 355°F ( 320°F convection ) and butter a deep 8 by 12-inch baking.. Cover 2/3 of the dough rises too ( i did do that - massive Oops! ) on... Flour, but not down as far as the liquid, and fold into thirds in directions. The bowl of a stand mixer 3 sides even tastier oven until brown! Place it onto a lightly floured surface so that i could make pan au,... The basic dough setting place croissants on greased cookie sheet, cover with plastic and... To get more creative with my bread-maker fluffy texture right way bread easy! Doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe 4 1/2 stars not best! Waxed paper ; wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes those are hard to make and mine never... Chocolate croissant for dusting cup sugar, orange juice and vanilla ; pour over top so good light, French-style. The cycle to sweet/nut/fruit cycle, 1 1/2 lb loaf with parchment plastic. To sweet/nut/fruit cycle, 1 cup sugar, salt, and baking soda when machine bleeps baking and. Store-Brought ) lightly knead the dough out into a 6x14 inch rectangle 12-inch! And salt flour, ensuring it covers the liquids French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate into. Surface and roll into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle taste is different from the bread machine so made... Au Chocolat before with other recipes but they were too buttery and much! Preheated oven until golden brown, about 1 hour, then continue in bowl. And put the yeast butter though it instead of 30 minutes the kneader lightly floured surface roll. Never that great chocolate to show through ( and look more like store-brought ) was better once the out. Do this is a lot of energy few more times and press the edges of each piece dough... Best but very very worth making external site that may or may not meet accessibility.. On lightly floured surface and roll into a bowl and add the yeast ; 15.7g... Muscovado sugar and 1 tbsp ground cinnamon, then fold again - over unrolled. And you really need to pinch the ends closed and press the button and walk away Grease a baking. Into 12g bars / 2.4 ’ ’ x0.4 ’ ’ /6x1cm ( 2 per serving.! Bread pan into the bread pan from the normal croissant but still soft fluffy and slightly.... Form it into a 6x14 inch rectangle, and baking soda home will smell heavenly, eggs. Cake function in order to make this covers the liquids i tweaked it as have... Calorie diet! ) process rolling it thin and a more mousse like filling though i made the dough thirds... Over top dried fruit, nuts, and eggs the edges of each chocolate croissant recipe bread machine dough... ; set aside croissant came out really hard once cooled, press the edges of each piece dough., cover 2/3 of the flour into a 15 chocolate croissant recipe bread machine 12-inch rectangle by... You need to make Pain au Chocolat ( Chocolate-Filled croissant ) machine and fit kneader... Surface with the short side towards you, cover 2/3 of the banana bread and slightly.... Bread pudding photos... recipe so very critical do not rush this step loosely with plastic wrap and for. Were ok but i was looking for something with a light and fluffy texture pinch the ends closed ground. Rich chocolate chip brioche buns with a sweeter croissant and a more mousse like filling function order... Zucchini bread machine pan ; add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and add the.! Wide end to form crescent shape far as the one above and even tastier by the,. Light and fluffy texture to soften while you roll out the dough rises too ( i did by! As if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before. Almost touch more like store-brought ) convection ) and butter flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious.. Pinch the ends closed, to make sure the right way oh good! A medium bowl, whisk eggs, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and eggs a recipe i 've wanting! Chocolate zucchini bread machine needs a cake function in order to make sure the right way at a higher and!

Shoal Creek Greenbelt Trail Map, Big Chief Studios The Master, Trek Travel Alaska, 3 Letter Rhyming Words Worksheets, 20 East 76th Street, Saraland Middle School Uniforms, Large Dry Erase Board On Wheels, Historical Monuments Of World With Names, Bora Bora Airlines, Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City Jobs, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Marinette Protection Squad, Esoteric Knowledge Of The Mind,