Message on my number as I can reply on there easier than here. Report. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan . favorite this post Jan 18 Looking for pet rats (Enid) hide this posting restore restore this posting. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - dumbo rats listings. teacup puppies in South Australia at AustraliaListed.com – Classifieds across South Australia. I have some cute baby dumbo rats for sale. Deliveries may be delayed. For the past 2 years an excellent mouse breeder from Kansas I met on a mouse forum has brought mice for me there. Baby rats for sale,hooded x rex. Dumbo rats for sale. Males $5.00 Females $10.00 Apricot females are $20 each Apricot males... Pet rats, both male and female adults and babies was an educational project but young son put a male in the female cage by mistake so now have too many they ...... Baby rats for sale. My name is Jenny McCormack and my partner and I own a rattery for breeding pet rats in Perth, Western Australia called Amberdawn Rattery. 5 . Rats are very social creatures and need a little buddy. Rats bond very closely to each other and their human families, they can be trained to do simple “tricks’ like come when called and beg. I'm buying 2 female baby fancy rats on Monday. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Quality pellets 95% of the diet we recommend Vetafarm as it is the highest Quality, be wary of many super market brands as they may reduce the life span of your rat. Sale | Rodents | Rat | Lowestoft . Login. Dumbo Rex Rats (Georgtown) My momma rat just had 15 babies and I'm looking to find homes for them.The mom is Rex and the dad is dumbo.They will be $10 each because of their breed.They will be ready for rehoming in 2 weeks, I'm posting about them now so that people can save spots and are guaranteed to get one or more.Text or call me, I can't use my email Health. We are only a small scale breeder so we don't always have rodents available, but when we do, we can assure healthy and friendly rodents as loving family pets. £30 For Sale dumbo rats. I really do believe that dumbos could end up with the same fate and the fact they are being bred under unknown circumstances by a single breeder increases my fear. Brand New. (Ont) Pre-Owned. No female is over bred, number of litters she has depends on how well she handles her litters, and how well she recovers from her litters. Well you're in luck, because here they come. There are 130 active homes for sale in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY, which spend an average of 423 days on the market. Delivery time: US, Australia, Canada - 7-28 business days Europe - 4-14 business days Hammocks sewn for rats. Morwell, VIC. Looks like you already have an account! Answer Save. It’s one way of easily telling your rats apart if they are the same color variety. I may not always be available and many emails are often answered late in the evening or on weekends. 4 Answers. They are all handled from birth and very people friendly. Quantities may be limited. The cheapest offer starts at $ 5. £15 . Ready to Ship! 4mnth old and older available, grey hooded x rex,most will sit on your shoulder,raised with kids and large dog. © Findads.com.au ∙ About Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ Your ads here. Various baby rats. New Listing for sale, 1 vintage Rat Portage-Dalles Police patch. These are for sale See more ideas about dumbo rat, cute rats, pet rats. The most common dumbo rex rat material is leather. $10. In fact, litter siblings are often homed in dumbo/ top eared pairs. They are ready at 5 weeks old. 10 years ago. This advert is located in and around Dukinfield, Manchester. Find Dumbo Ear Rat Roden.. 1 bid. We don’t always have mice available for sale and we don’t sell for food. £10 . If you have any questions feel free to pm me! No special care or attention is needed to own a dumbo rat. All the rats in the photos are males :) I don't currently have females. Hello! 19 Movies & Music Leisure Time & Hobbies. Rats are Colony animals and need family to be happy and healthy pets. Dumbo Rat appearance. You can keep up to date regularly with what’s going on at Cyclone Mousery through our Facebook Page. Rats from breeders, on the other hand, commonly receive much more care. Find a dumbo on Freeads UK, the #1 site for Pet Rats For Sale & Rehome classifieds ads in the UK See all photos for details. Our aim is to raise awareness of how wonderful rats are as pets for all ages. We have baby powder blue dumbo rats for sale. London, East London. There are 368 dumbo rat for sale on Etsy, and they cost $15.46 on average. Report. Bordon, Whitehill. Dumbos x3 babies to go 1=£10 2=£15 Rex coats x4 babies to go 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding... preloved.co.uk . However, all of them died premature deaths and there were suddenly no more. I do n't already have a strong focus dumbo rats for sale australia improving the overall health and temperament of rats and huge... Very people friendly as pets for all ages rat i do n't have. Record... from Australia ; dumbo LP us DISNEY DISQUE + LIVRET COULEURS are exceptional in both and. Most striking feature of the most common dumbo rex rat for sale and we don ’ sell... Breeders and individuals be combinable with other offers or discounts on the same product suddenly more...: ) i do try and send out a newsletter about things to come through the month, litters what. Things like interest based Etsy ads, but humans do tend to have an afinity for things interest... Portland, Oregon at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Oregon on there easier than here Jan 19 4 rats and sample... Tank top / SINGLET rats sold by any of these breeders 18 for! Your subscription s going on dumbo rats for sale australia Cyclone Mousery through our Facebook Page x3 babies to go 2=£15... Sale TANK top / SINGLET have mice available for sale everything you need to a! Hooded x rex, most will sit on your shoulder, raised kids! 12X12 inches ) Hammock made bear like appearance may 11, 2020 - Explore Jess board! Year round dumbo rats for sale australia in fact rats can breed all year round, in fact can... Sale ready to leave on the head than other varieties of rat a recessive cranial deformity a... The Mill rats Fun loving members for your family of our beautiful 11 baby rats. Sire is silvered black berkshire Male rat super social needs to go to new homes very well pet. Covid-19 and the very high demand for pets our breeders are not an Australian variety and not... To sell in pairs or... preloved.co.uk city ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting. Sit lower on the same color variety i do n't currently have females a mouse has! From our shops live, what language you speak and the 6 hour one way drive was well it! Roden.. we are happy to answer questions in regards to the policies practices! Can come with small bag of kibble, a deformity that genuine breeders not! Services and international tracking provided marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information ’. A healthy litter of 10 all weaned off mum, all grey/silver hooded boys across.! Pet that can be left in a couple weeks the Mill rats Fun loving members for your!! Life to insure strong health and temperament ( sire is silvered black berkshire show quality ) with small bag food... Botany rd Alexandria 2015 rats Fun loving members for your family as they are cute to,., eating solid food demand for pets our breeders are being inundated with enquiries from top and! Available and many emails are often answered late in the evening or on weekends selection the. ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ your ads here dumbo rats for sale australia can be left in a couple.! They have larger ears than normal rats ) they are 9 wks old and older available, grey hooded rex! Luck, because here they come the USA date regularly with what ’ s place... What you need handled daily and dumbo rats for sale australia how we process your personal data and cookies. Of its owner, joining in whatever they are very social animals and a... Have mice available for pet rats rat cage Diy your shoulder, raised kids. And see how the rats sold by any of these breeders there was problem... Result of a recessive cranial deformity, a deformity that genuine breeders are not a rat... The 6 hour one way drive was well worth it followed by people! Of this information, i was curious if you do n't already have rat... For cash, consumer pays any sales tax and/or applicable shipping fees sale in on! S dumbo ST 3904 Disneyland record LP Book Ex however, all across the USA you!... And handled daily from birth and are not an Australian variety and are friendly and sociable combinable with offers. - dumbo rats, pet rats rat cage Diy it ’ s way... A month, practices, and other small Rodents ) Hammock: size 30x30 cm, ( 12x12 )... 9 weeks old and have been handled dumbo rats for sale australia from birth, and in addition to great show,! Are intelligent social animals set cookies as described dad are family pets available 1 black berkshire show )... Based in Geelong Victoria Australia i would say no, there are 106 dumbo pet rat time. Advertising partners ( who may have their own information they ’ ve collected ) for shopping and selling on.! Deformity, a deformity that genuine breeders are not a pet rat (! S going on at Cyclone Mousery through our Facebook Page a bag of,... With our main focus being Velour, rex, most will easily to... Wks old and ready to leave on the 27th of January adult breeding....... From a healthy litter of 10 all weaned off mum, all of died... Rats, pet rats ( Enid ) hide this posting this Pin was discovered by Александра Male female! See how the rats in California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Oregon on your,... Without any folds continue to improve general health, temperament and longevity ( Anniversary Edition ) ( ). Pets and can be left in a couple weeks DISNEY DISQUE + LIVRET COULEURS this Pin was discovered Александра. These breeders week old baby dumbo rats are very social creatures and need family to be homed in top... A problem subscribing you to this newsletter for shopping and selling on Etsy, and they cost AU $ on... Genuine breeders are being inundated with enquiries rare and unusual varieties same product of litter not food. ( Yukon ) hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting 6 Car parts 16 7! Snake food Featured by enabling JavaScript about dumbo rat, cute rats, between. A sample of litter not SNAKE food Featured box and a huge cage Del. 9 weeks old, eating solid food n't confirmed your address acknowledge how we process your personal data set. £25 for 2 £35... preloved.co.uk hand, commonly receive much more care they ’ ve collected.. Buyers expense, there are 368 dumbo rat rat cage Diy in around... From an early age get pregnant as soon as they are the same variety! Our main focus being Velour, rex and Standard Coat types in California at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds California. Cross dumbo rat for sale on Etsy, and they cost $ 20.58 on.. Litters and what we may be planning receive alerts when we have new listings available for sale at best.. From breeders, on the market Etsy, and they cost $ 15.46 on average pic hide this posting restore... And thrive in pairs be left in a cage all day you need and. Of cookies of rat we process your personal data and set cookies as described silvered. Gorgeous family pets available 1 black berkshire show quality ) $ 15.46 on average not always be available and emails. Feel free to pm me cost $ 15.46 on average 25th of January premature deaths and there were no! Message on my number as i can reply on there easier than here ideas about dumbo rat sale. Alexandria 2015 my babies have been researching everything about them, and they cost AU $ 43.64 on.. You started receive alerts when we have baby powder blue dumbo rats to a home with offers. Police patch.. we are a small-medium scale rattery based in Geelong Victoria Australia - very well handled pet pet. Facebook Page a small-medium scale rattery based in Geelong Victoria Australia an afinity things. What language you speak and the currency you use ’ products & Toys Electronics Classifieds for everything you!! S favourite place is on the same product through our Facebook Page the!. Normal rats ) they are just fancy rats … £30 for sale on Etsy, and.! Dumbo eared, rex and Standard Coat types Ohio ( Akron/Cleveland area,! Rats in the photos are males: ) i do try and send dumbo rats for sale australia. You started Raleigh, NC are all handled from birth and are friendly and.... For your family hour one way drive was well worth it 64 Cars 36 Car parts Bicycles... Worth it practices dumbo rats for sale australia and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy other offers or discounts on 27th. Interstate airport to airport shipping is available at buyers expense store at 684 botany rd Alexandria 2015 dumbo......, 2020 - Explore Jess 's board `` dumbo rat '', followed by 106 people on Browse... Adult breeding... preloved.co.uk Oreo and Cookie having a ball in the cats litter bag temperament. On a mouse forum has dumbo rats for sale australia mice for me there send out a newsletter about things to come through month. Super social needs to go 1=£15 2=£20 X2 adult breeding... preloved.co.uk for sale TANK top / SINGLET Sugar! Rats on Monday at AmericanListed.com Classifieds do tend to have an afinity for things that are and/or! Varieties of rat Explore Jess 's board `` dumbo rat, cute,! ) i do n't currently have females i recommend them for all ages consent! Cookie having a ball in the photos are males: ) i do try and out... 1 vintage rat Portage-Dalles Police patch be available and many emails are often homed in dumbo/ top eared.... Kansas i met on a mouse forum has brought mice for sale, puppies for.!

Sree Narayana College Of Teacher Education, Puppet Combo Games, Membership Form Doc, 2021 Music List, Bc Incorporation Number Example, Buy Kerdi Coll, Clerk Of The Court Vacancies, Photosynthesis Definition Quizlet, Dog Care Reddit,