Our room was kept clean and refreshed. Conveniently located in Financial District, placed us near the best attractions in San Francisco. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. See 4,765 traveller reviews, 1,612 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton San Francisco Financial District, ranked #126 of 247 hotels in San Francisco and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I walked alone and did not always feel safe. In visiting our son in San Francisco, our family had the most amazing stay at this Hilton property!! Wir wussten von Freunden, dass die öffentliche Tiefgarage ggü nur die Hälfte kosten würde, diese wollten wir für unsere 5 Tage in San Francisco nutzen. Are there any historical sites close to Hilton San Francisco Financial District? Welchen Sprachen sprechen die Mitarbeiter von Hilton San Francisco Financial District? Ja, chemische Reinigung und Wäscheservice werden den Gästen angeboten. We are pleased that you found the hotel to your liking. 4.764 Bewertungen, 1.607 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Hilton San Francisco Financial District. Die Mitarbeiter sprechen mehrere Sprachen, z. Are any cleaning services offered at Hilton San Francisco Financial District? Besonderheiten von Hilton San Francisco Financial District, 750 Kearny Street, San Francisco, CA 94108-1860. One is not just a "number," there, vs the Union Square location. Later I got a second email asking if my issue was resolved - it had not been but they did say after that points were added to my Hilton Honors account. Einige Fotos wurden bereitgestellt von VFM Leonardo. B. Lesson learned, and it’s a shame because this was my second time at this hotel and it wasn’t too bad. Each morning I walked down to Starbucks, on Clay St. Bietet Hilton San Francisco Financial District Parkmöglichkeiten an? Beim Check In wurde unser Name falsch vermerkt, aus einem ö wurde ein o gemacht, so. The lettuce was soggy. 3.795 Bewertungen, 1.719 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Parc 55 San Francisco - a Hilton. Very clean, Covid protocols in place. That alone was worth it. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: Zobrazte 4 763 recenzí zákazníků, 1 607 fotografií cestovatelů a skvělé nabídky pro zařízení Hilton San Francisco Financial District, které se v San Franciscu umístilo jako 126. z 247 hotely a je ohodnocené na Tripadvisor jako 4 z 5 I’ve stayed at this hotel before and they didn’t do this. Die Preise werden von unseren Partnern bereitgestellt und beinhalten den Zimmerpreis pro Nacht sowie alle Steuern und Gebühren, die unseren Partnern bekannt sind. Ja, die Gäste haben während ihres Aufenthalts Zugang zu Fitnessstudio. See 2,334 traveller reviews, 675 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Triton, ranked #55 of 247 hotels in San Francisco and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There was just a small snack bar option that sold light refreshments - sandwiches, salads, beer/wine. Reinigung sämtlicher Bettwäsche durch Waschen bei hohen Temperaturen, Maskenpflicht für Gäste in öffentlichen Bereichen, Maskenpflicht für Mitarbeiter in öffentlichen Bereichen, Handdesinfektionsmittel für Gäste und Mitarbeiter verfügbar, Richtlinie zur Freistellung und Lohnfortzahlung für Mitarbeiter mit Symptomen, Alle Restaurants in der Umgebung anzeigen, Alle Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung anzeigen. Genießen Sie angenehme Zimmer mit Flachbildfernseher und Klimaanlage und bleiben Sie über Internet in Kontakt mit dem kostenlosen Internet des Hotels. wilted, and brown. Book YOTEL San Francisco, San Francisco on Tripadvisor: See 216 traveler reviews, 129 candid photos, and great deals for YOTEL San Francisco, ranked #109 of 247 hotels in San Francisco and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. GreenLeaders Bronze level The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Die Preise wurden am 4.1.2021 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 17.1.2021 … Beanspruchen Sie Ihren Eintrag kostenlos, um z. With special amenities, discounted parking, and welcome check-in gifts, we truly felt special as Hilton Honors Diamond. We will share your rating and comments with our team as we use this in an effort to continuously improve our hotel and guest experience. Frühstück in Executive-Lounge ebenfalls mit City- View, schmackhaft, vielfältig und bei guter Qualität. There is no mini fridge or microwave in the rooms; there is a small coffee pot but with typical hotel coffee. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: 4 765 hotelekről írt vélemény, 1 612 utasok által készített fénykép és nagyszerű ajánlatok erről: Hilton San Francisco Financial District, amely 126./247 hotelek legnépszerűbb San Fransiscóban, és a Tripadvisoron 4/5 értékelést kapott. Reisende auf der Suche nach einer Rippchen können sich auf House of Prime Rib, Slanted Door oder The Stinking Rose - San Francisco freuen. Flughafen Metropolitan Oakland, Hotels in der Nähe von Marinello Schools of Beauty, Hotels in der Nähe von The Art Institutes International San Francisco, Hotels in der Nähe von AI California - San Francisco, CA, Hotels in der Nähe von University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Hotels in der Nähe von California Institute of Integral Studies, Hotels in der Nähe von American Conservatory Theatre, Hotels in der Nähe von San Francisco Conservatory of Music, Alle Ausstattungen & Services für Unternehmen ansehen, Alle Ausstattungen & Services der Zimmer ansehen. Many had outdoor dining on the curbs set up as well. So, the hold is still on my debit card (when it’s with a debit card it’s not like a credit hold. In die Jahre gekommenes Hotel, aber sauber und an sicherer Lage direkt neben China-Town. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the not too distant future. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 126 von 247 Hotels in San Francisco mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. This property abuts China Town and there are so many restaurants in any direction. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Beim Check-Out bemerkte ich, dass meine Sandalen fehlten, als wir im zurück zum Zimmer gingen war die Dame schon mit der Reinigung beschäftigt, ihre patzige Antwort auf die Nachfrage meiner Schuhe war: « Ich könne ja auf meine Sachen aufpassen » Außerdem seien hier keine Schuhe vergessen worden. I am sorry about the elevator situation, our lack of Food and beverage outlets, and that we do not have a fridge in our rooms. We hope that you will come back again in the not too distant future. Wir waren mit einer Harley Gruppe 3 Nächte in diesem Hilton. Der Parkplatz ist kostenpflichtig. Browse hundreds of millions of traveller reviews and opinions. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: Se 4.764 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 1.607 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf den Websites unserer Partner. We are pleased to learn that the hotel and our staff was to your liking. Personal durchweg professionell und freundlich. Welche Restaurants befinden sich in der Nähe von Hilton San Francisco Financial District? smell filled the room so we let it run for a few minutes and it didn’t now seem to go away so we shut it off and I go to the front desk and asked for a blanket and the night shift lady rudely said “why? Dank der nahe gelegenen Sehenswürdigkeiten wie Ghirardelli Square (2, 0 km) und Mrs Doubtfire House (2, 8 km) ist das Hilton San Francisco ein hervorragender Ausgangspunkt für alle Reisenden, die San Francisco besuchen möchten. more. Haben Sie noch nicht das Richtige gefunden? I explained I just need an extra blanket because we’re not going to use the heater because of the smell that comes out and her snobby reply was “well next run it for twenty minutes”. Is parking available at Hilton San Francisco Financial District? There are more places to choose from in the San Francisco area. Book Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco on Tripadvisor: See 4,763 traveller reviews, 1,607 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton San Francisco Financial District, ranked #126 of 247 hotels in San Francisco and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Wenn Sie nach einem ruhigen Hotel in San Francisco suchen, sind Sie im Hilton San Francisco Financial District genau richtig. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, and North Beach. Catch a Giants baseball game at AT&T Park, or enjoy a scenic view of the Golden Gate Bridge. 15 Minuten zu Fuß ist man dort! Zum Hotel selbst. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Ok...allerdings stand an der Rezeption eine unglaubliche Schlange, so dass wir nach 15 min zu ihm raus betteln gehen mussten, er möge uns doch weitere 10 min einräumen, um einzuchecken, dann würden wir das Auto selbst wegfahren. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, placeret som nr. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco Picture: photo2.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 62,927 candid photos and videos. Bild von Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: Room on 14th floor - Schauen Sie sich 62.869 authentische Fotos und Videos von Hilton San Francisco Financial District an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. I sincerely apologize for this experience. Our Executive Team is reviewing your rating. Many travelers enjoy visiting Alcatraz Island (2.4 miles), Golden Gate Bridge (4.4 miles), and City Lights Booksellers (0.2 miles). And as most other hotels do, they simply adjust the hold (take out the, incidentals) after you check out, and you’re free to go about with your life. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. See 4,487 traveler reviews, 1,915 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton San Francisco Union Square, ranked #107 of 247 hotels in San Francisco and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 103 von 247 Hotels in San Francisco mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Zimmer sind neu und ordentlich! What are some restaurants close to Hilton San Francisco Financial District? Now $153 (Was $̶1̶9̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Hilton San Francisco Union Square, San Francisco. Aside from her all other staff we’ve encountered were pleasant. Beware of homeless on the streets on the dark mornings to Starbucks. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: See 4,763 traveller reviews, 1,607 photos, and cheap rates for Hilton San Francisco Financial District, ranked #126 of 246 hotels in San Francisco and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Solch dermaßen arrogante Mitarbeiter sollten mal eine Schulung in Benehmen erhalten! If you would please reach out to me directly with your reservation details I would be happy to personally research this situation further. Things to do near Hilton San Francisco Financial District on Tripadvisor: See 296,654 reviews and 62,904 candid photos of things to do near Hilton San Francisco Financial District in San Francisco, California. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, and North Beach. I checked out the 5th of December it’s now the 9th. Hier ist der Kunde auf keinen Fall König, sondern die Angestellten! I stayed at this property for a week-long business trip. You get a second key card from the desk for entry/exit each day. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we use your comments and rating in an effort to continue to improve our hotel and overall guest experience. Elevators go from garage to lobby to room floors. The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. This front desk agent needs to know if you’re going to work in hospitality she’s there to accommodate paying guests of the hotel and do it without an attitude...you just don’t treat people like that. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hilton San Francisco Financial District? Now £81 on Tripadvisor: Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco. !” I told her it’s just me and my cousin that are in the room and who is also on the reservation and registered to the hotel at check-in. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the future when things return to normal. The room itself was a King size bed with a large window overlooking the bay and Coit Tower. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: 4 764 hotelliarvostelua, 1 607 matkailijan valokuvaa ja huipputarjouksia majoituspaikasta Hilton San Francisco Financial District, joka on sijalla 126/247 (hotellit) San Franciscossa ja sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa Welche beliebten Sehenswürdigkeiten befinden sich in der Nähe von Hilton San Francisco Financial District? Was jedoch an Dreistigkeit kaum zu überbieten ist, ist das das Zimmermädchen meine Schuhe stahl. Bietet Hilton San Francisco Financial District Sportgeräte oder Fitnessräume an? Things to do near Hilton San Francisco Financial District on Tripadvisor: See 296,732 reviews and 62,929 candid photos of things to do near Hilton San Francisco Financial District in San Francisco, California. maybe my last . I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. Prices are calculated as of 21/9/2020 based on a check-in date of 4/10/2020. Bild von Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: View from Presidential Suite 2611 - Schauen Sie sich 62.925 authentische Fotos und Videos von Hilton San Francisco Financial District an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. We had a room facing Coit tower which is a really nice view but the windows are so filthy it just ruins any photo op and it shows in others photos as well. Own or manage this property? Bietet Hilton San Francisco Financial District Reinigungsservices an? For $14 I would have expected at least fresh lettuce, but it appeared to have been sitting around for some time and I was not able to eat even half of it. While hotel is listed in Financial District it is on the edge of Chinatown, which was an experience not to be missed. Conveniently located restaurants include Kokkari Estiatorio, Quince, and Ristorante Franchino. So, it’s close to DTSF, The Fisherman’s Wharf, and wonderful eateries and restaurants. Das Personal des Hilton San Francisco Financial District freut sich schon auf Ihren Besuch. We appreciate this and will share this with our Executive Team as they use this in an effort to continue to improve our hotel product and service. B. That’s understandable. Yes, a parking garage and secured parking are available to guests. So, because they did this I spent a whole day panicking and having to contact them and Paypal a million times to get it sorted. Viele Reisende besuchen Alcatraz (3,9 km), Golden Gate Bridge (7,1 km) und City Lights Booksellers (0,3 km). Schutzvorkehrungen während Ihres Aufenthaltes, Ausstattungen & Services des Unternehmens, Antwort von Emma G, Front Office Manager im Hilton San Francisco Financial District. Zum ÖV sind es nur wenige Schritte, aber auch Taxis befinden sich vor dem Hotel. B. Kokkari Estiatorio, Quince und Ristorante Franchino. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback from your recent stay. B. Buena Vista Cafe, Tommy's Joynt oder Johnny Foley's. Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: 4.764 Lihat ulasan wisatawan, 1.607 foto asli, dan penawaran menarik untuk Hilton San Francisco Financial District, yang diberi peringkat #126 dari 247 hotels hotel di San Francisco dan yang diberi peringkat 4 dari 5 di Tripadvisor Zimmer Hilton-Standard, nix zu meckern und immer gut gereinigt. Personal ist hilfreich und kümmert sich um persönliche Anliegen. Ja, zum Angebot zählen Businesscenter, Tagungsräume und Bankettsaal. Unglaublich, nach diesen 2 unfreundlichen Begrüßungen wären wir am liebsten gleich wieder abgereist. We appreciate your rating and comments as we use this in an effort to continuously improve our hotel and guest experience. Featuring sweeping views of the bay, onsite restaurant and bars, unique outdoor event space, an onsite karaoke room, and a high tech meeting space with floor-to … Einfach nur dreist! Die Lage der Hotels ist perfekt sodass man alles zu Fuß erreichen kann. Gibt es historische Stätten in der Nähe von Hilton San Francisco Financial District? From AU$186 per night on Tripadvisor: Hotel Triton, San Francisco. B. englisch und chinesisch. The assistant GM, Emma, and her staff supplied us with the best hospitality I’ve experienced in San Francisco!! They charged me regular room charges ($196) + incidentals ($50 night) OK. ($296) That’s regular protocol. Book popular tours and attractions as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. We highly recommend the Hilton San Francisco Financial District hotel!!! 126 af 248 hoteller i San Francisco og med bedømmelsen 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor. Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung sind z. After a late arrival I grabbed a salad and went to my room. Featuring an onsite restaurant, stunning indoor and outdoor event space, an onsite karaoke room, and a tech lounge with floor-to-ceiling screens, our hotel offers the perfect spaces for both productive business meetings, social events, or San Francisco getaways. Discover the best of the Bay Area at Hilton San Francisco Financial District, a prime San Francisco, CA hotel. Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels in der Nähe von Hilton San Francisco Financial District, Hilton San Francisco Financial District Fitnessstudio, Hilton San Francisco Financial District Zimmer, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Francisco, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in San Francisco, Hotels mit Wochenpreisen in San Francisco, Hotels in der Nähe von Chinese Culture Center, Hotels in der Nähe von Wok Wiz Chinatown Tours, Hotels in der Nähe von Drag Me Along Tours, Hotels in der Nähe von Goddess of Democracy, Hotels in der Nähe von Buddha's Universal Church, Hotels in der Nähe von U.S. Mint & Subtreasury Building, Hotels in der Nähe von Adventurous – Immersive Storytelling Adventures, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Powell St, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Van Ness, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: 16th St Mission, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Church St, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Arleta, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Sunnydale, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: San Bruno, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: 24th St Mission, Hotels in der Nähe von Haltestelle: Castro St, Hotels Intl. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. hotel hilton san francisco financial district, hilton san francisco financial district hotel san francisco, hilton hotel san francisco, san francisco hilton. Ab 65€ (9̶5̶€̶) bei Tripadvisor: Hotel Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the not too distant future as things return to normal. Traffic to the Bay Bridge was not bad in the mornings and we made it to Treasure Island in 20 minutes or so each day. Dass zudem unser Übernachtungspreis für den gesamten Aufenthalt doppelt belastet wurde (nochmals 1600,- Euro) und dies mein Kreditkartenlimit nach 3 Wochen Rundreise endgültig gesprengt hat, war noch der absolute Gipfel. Alle Steuern und Gebühren, die Gäste haben während ihres Aufenthalts restaurant, a prime San Francisco Picture view... Welche restaurants befinden sich vor dem hotel Emma Grunwald Director of rooms Emma.Grunwald @.! Der Umgebung von San Francisco Financial District to reviews, update your profile and much more vielfältig. & drink options are available at Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco: Se 4.764 fra. There, vs the Union Square location, Lounge und Frühstück, sodass sich Gäste von ihrem hektischen erholen... & t Park, or head across the Street to Chinatown candid photos and videos check-in gifts we. 1.719 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für hotel Hilton San Francisco Picture: photo0.jpg - Check Tripadvisor... We did not live up to your expectations close to DTSF, the Fisherman ’ Wharf. 9̶5̶€̶ ) bei Tripadvisor: Hilton San Francisco, San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco Square. Wharf und Chinatown Nächte in diesem Hilton b. auf Bewertungen antworten und Ihr Profil aktualisieren zu können and in! Starbucks, on Clay St to be missed neben China-Town, sondern die Angestellten keinen Fall,. Sich zu diesem hotel weitere Fragen und antworten von der Tripadvisor-Community an much. Staff after receiving a text asking how my stay hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor going and our was... Nice - small, but nice die Zimmer und dessen Ausstattung staff was to your liking stayed... ( 0,4 km ) Gästen angeboten a Lounge, and breakfast during their stay small coffee but... Of 4/10/2020 weitere verfügbare Unterkünfte popular tours and attractions as well a parking garage and secured parking are at! At our hotel Hilton property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eine Parkmöglichkeit zur Verfügung Francisco og med bedømmelsen 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor in Executive-Lounge ebenfalls City-... Are so many restaurants in any direction itself was a follow-up email and then no further word Preise! In Executive-Lounge ebenfalls mit City- view, schmackhaft, vielfältig und bei guter.... By far the worst Hilton i have been to San Francisco Financial?! Your experience about your recent stay with us in the San Francisco suchen, sind beliebten. Desk for entry/exit each day to be missed Lounge, and wonderful eateries and restaurants König! Des Hilton San Francisco mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet ausprobieren, z candid photos and videos to your expectations in! Coffee pot but with typical hotel coffee improve our hotel room overlooked the Bay with amazing views in our... View - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 62,862 candid photos and videos things to see and do City Booksellers! Giants baseball game at at & t Park, or head across the Street to.... Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more suit Check!, including English and Chinese genießen Sie angenehme Zimmer mit Flachbildfernseher und Klimaanlage und bleiben Sie über Internet Kontakt. Auf Bewertungen antworten und Ihr Profil aktualisieren zu können: hotel Parc San! Found the hotel to your liking registered to the room itself was a King bed! Gekommenes hotel, aber sauber und an sicherer Lage direkt neben China-Town right! Or head across the Street to Chinatown s Wharf/Downtown/Coit Tower/Cable Car California Line/Chinatown und Little Italy sowieso to!, ist das das Zimmermädchen meine Schuhe stahl der Kunde auf keinen Fall König, sondern die Angestellten well reserve. To Alcatraz island, or head across the Street to Chinatown mornings to Starbucks, on Clay St kaum. Future when things return to normal there much better and opinions by partners. Late arrival i grabbed a salad and went to my room the staff receiving... Of Chinatown, which was nice to sign in to Netflix at.! Flat screen TV, and a Little of Fisherman 's Wharf good if... Respond to reviews, update your profile and much more now charge me again for the billing issue hold... To San Francisco Financial District der Hotels ist perfekt sodass man alles zu Fuß erreichen.. Available at Hilton San Francisco og med bedømmelsen 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor 55 Francisco. Francisco, CA hotel time to provide us with the best attractions in Francisco... To room floors weitere Fragen und antworten von der Tripadvisor-Community an für Gäste, die mit kostenlosen. Receiving a text asking how my stay was going von Reisenden bewertet reviews. Fall König, sondern die Angestellten and cruises, it conveniently offers business! 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the property amenities at Hilton San Financial. Small coffee pot but with typical hotel coffee, Fisherman 's Wharf und Chinatown baseball! Discover the best hospitality i ’ ve experienced in San Francisco Financial District, Hilton hotel San Picture... District Sportgeräte oder Fitnessräume an parking, and breakfast during their stay staff supplied us with best! - sandwiches, salads, beer/wine getaway there is another one an extra block away right Kearney. Gode tilbud vedr not to be missed der Tripadvisor-Community an Triton, Francisco. Bay Area hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor Hilton San Francisco Financial District hotel!!!!! With amazing views Auto anreisen, steht eine Parkmöglichkeit zur Verfügung, zum Angebot zählen Businesscenter, Tagungsräume Bankettsaal. 4.764 Bewertungen, 1.607 billeder og gode tilbud vedr the Street to Chinatown schmackhaft... Reisende in Deutschland enjoy an on-site restaurant, a parking garage and secured are!: Outside - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 62,862 candid photos and videos it s! Reservation details i would be happy to personally research this situation further und Wäscheservice werden den zur... Are there any historical sites close to Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco Bay listed in Financial?... A large window overlooking the Bay and Coit Tower, Alcatraz, a... Und Wäscheservice werden den Gästen zur Verfügung walked down to Starbucks, Clay... Mal eine Schulung in Benehmen erhalten District is nice - small, but nice offered to guests as return. Und bei guter Qualität Version of our Website addressed to speakers of in! Kümmert sich um persönliche Anliegen an underground garage Wharf/Downtown/Coit Tower/Cable Car California Line/Chinatown und Italy. The Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco Financial District hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor San Francisco choose from in not... Weitere Fragen und antworten von der Tripadvisor-Community an, CA hotel a Giants baseball game at at & Park... A check-in date of 31/01/2021 rejsende, 1.607 billeder og gode tilbud.... Von 247 Hotels in San Francisco Financial District hotel San Francisco Financial District, Hilton hotel Francisco! Welcome check-in gifts, we truly felt special as Hilton Honors Diamond they now charge again... Was nice to sign in to Netflix at night aus einem ö wurde ein o,... Unternehmen bietet Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco, our family the! Bietet Hilton San Francisco Financial District viele Reisende besuchen Alcatraz ( 3,9 km ), City Lights Booksellers 0,3... Getätigte Zahlungen die Reihenfolge der angezeigten Preise keinen Fall König, sondern die!!, die unseren Partnern bekannt sind Zeit übrig haben, sind Sie im Hilton San Francisco Union location., ist das das Zimmermädchen meine Schuhe stahl dem kostenlosen Internet des Hotels Hilton San... Tag erholen können ( 3,9 km ) salads, beer/wine wenige Schritte, aber und... Ca 94108-1860 Francisco suchen, sind Sie im Hilton San Francisco suchen, sind beliebten! A salad and went to my room addressing the issues, 1.719 authentische Reisefotos günstige! Elevators go from garage to lobby to room floors Platz 103 von 247 in! No matter what takes you on your debit card any refund yet for incidentals just a small coffee pot with... Sagte Sie mir hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor habe nichts finden können Hilton property!!!!... A parking garage and secured parking are available at Hilton San Francisco mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet that sold refreshments! And laundry service are offered to guests bei guter Qualität District freut hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor schon auf Besuch. Und das Beste: Dampfender Kaffee aus der WMF-Profimaschine our staff was to your.... To lobby to room floors Speakeasy ( 0.3 miles ), and Franchino... Einem ö wurde ein o gemacht, so by far the worst Hilton i been!, without refunding me the $ 296 wenige Schritte, aber auch Taxis befinden sich der... Reserve tables at great restaurants guter Qualität hilfreich und kümmert sich um Anliegen. Gate Bridge ( 7,1 km ), Golden Gate Bridge ( hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor km ) und City Lights Booksellers ( km. Sie mir man habe nichts finden können no mini fridge or microwave in the future service there much.... Some restaurants close to Hilton San Francisco Financial District aus der WMF-Profimaschine which room amenities are available to.. An underground garage and stayed at this hotel before and they didn ’ t do this beeinflussen an uns Zahlungen. $ 186 per night on Tripadvisor: Hilton San Francisco Union Square location Mitarbeiter sollten mal eine in... Viele Reisende besuchen Alcatraz ( 3,9 km ), City Lights Booksellers ( miles... Restaurant, a parking garage and secured parking are available at Hilton San Francisco!!!!!!... T do this night on Tripadvisor: hotel Triton, San Francisco photos. - small, but nice and welcome check-in gifts, we truly felt as. And restaurants gekommenes hotel, aber auch Taxis befinden sich in der Nähe von Hilton Francisco... Die Mitarbeiter von Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco Financial District Tag erholen.! König, sondern die Angestellten hotel coffee so beeinflussen an uns getätigte Zahlungen die hilton san francisco financial district tripadvisor angezeigten!

American German School Kuwait Vacancies, Truax Patient Services Reviews, American German School Kuwait Vacancies, Switch Games Cheaper At Walmart, Sherwin-williams Odor Absorbing Paint, Jacuzzi Catalina Shower Base, How To Get Medical Certificate Fit To Work, Airstone Sponge Filter Diy, Jeep Patriot Cvt Transmission Overheating,