Even though Luka and Kagami didn't interact with one another in "Desperada", Luka does agree to use the Snake Miraculous to save Kagami and Desprada's other captives. Luka has a lot in common with Adrien, but I think the reasons that Kagami likes Adrien are ways in which he is different than Luka. Luka Couffaine He left Kitty Section after a while, not liking the attitude of the group as a whole. As we know, Miraculous Ladybug appears to be moving to what I like to call “Transition Ships”. I'm coming papa!' Over the past week, two new Miraculous Secrets have been released on the official Miraculous Ladybug YouTube Channel. Luka Confession to Kagami [Silencer Alternate AU] (Fanmade … In "Miracle Queen", both Luka and Kagami displayed an act of selflessness as they get Marinette and Adrien away from Miracle Queen's wasps, but end up getting themselves placed under the villain's mind control. Juleka had told him about how “Marinette’s a bully now, harassing Lila and how could she be so cruel, targeting a disabled girl like that” ChatPace: Carapace and Chat Noir. Luka Couffaine/Kagami Tsurugi; Luka Couffaine; Kagami Tsurugi; Musicians; Fluff; Alternate Universe; Summary. Lukagaminette is the polyship ship between Kagami Tsurugi, Marinette Dupain-Cheng My dad yelled. And oh yeah Lila is still causing trouble every where and Gabriel is having a fashion retreat with Audrey Bourgeois and has been so kind as to provide travel expenses for Adrien's new friends Kagami Tsurugi and Luka Couffaine for a class trip that happens to be in Gotham far FAAAAR away from Paris. Luka has a lot in common with Adrien, but I think the reasons that Kagami likes Adrien are ways in which he is different than Luka. I cared about the whole world, because of you. But there's one problem: Is Luka just friends with Marinette or a couple? Suddenly, someone came through our bakery door. Luka and Adrien/Marinette and Kagami Moments | Season 2-3 - … "It smelled in that alley." We can leave if you still think it’s a waste of time.” “You asked me on a date.” A nod and an easy, amused smile. “This was a date?” He shrugged. CANON Along with some finding it ironic that Kagami had unknowingly referenced Viperion's superpower of Second Chance, as some began to believe that it could be a hit of Luka possibly becoming Kagami's second chance at love. NiNoir: Nino and Chat Noir. Like Marinette and Adrien, Luka wears a pair of earrings while Kagami bears a ring. While Adrien simply views Kagami as a friend, who is also from a well off family and understands what it is like to please a high expecting parent; which … KagamiNoir: Kagami and Chat Noir. There have even been times where fans have it the other way round with Luka falling for Ryuko before falling for Kagami. But then, we saw she had an actual personality of her own and had actual wants and desires that wasn't just conforming to the trope that she was a part of. Even though Chloé's actions have placed Luka in the same type of danger that Kagami has been in since the events of "Ikari Gozen". miraculum, miłość, adrienette. Luka has been showing Marinette to cool down. The first one released is titled “Kagami as seen by Adrien” and the second, “Luka as seen by Marinette”. Some art will have the two wearing Japanese style clothing. The two were later freed from her control when Ladybug and Cat noir defeated Miracle Queen. Lukagami Come help me bake!" Kagami, Episode 48 of Miraculous Ladybug: Chat Noir and Luka in WEBTOON. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Kagami and Adrien. After season three many fans hope that the two would meet each other as their alter egos. skip content "Sure! Luka and Kagami: Here Felix The Alliance. She is too serious about everything and strict with herself, so Luka will help her chill. r/miraculousladybug. Luka could see it in her face though, the realisation that Adrien had not been dating Kagami. So hey everyone! While a brief moment from "Mayura" got a few Lukagami fans to have a little joke on Tumblr about how Kagami met her "future mother-in-law" [1]. Luka & Kagami in DCC AU. (although to me it sounded like she was guilt tripping him)While luka is just there knowing marinette is inlove with adrien and says nothing about it. Fans see that their Miraculous could link Kagami and Luka together, that is why some of the ship's fan art make references to their snake and dragon hero themes. It took everyone a rather long time to disappear around the corner, but once they were gone, Kagami urged Luka to come our. I helped him make the croissants. xreader, adrienagreste, fiction. Status of Relationship Read Luka y Kagami from the story Cómics de Miraculous Ladybug by Ladydrakula with 10,891 reads. Kagami began stretching and jogging in place to seem less suspicious. The events of both "Frozer" and "Miracle Queen" allowed fans to see that Luka and Kagami aren't so different from one another when it comes to those they care about, in which would allow them to get along with one another and helps to give the ship support. I responded. Naklejka przedstawiająca Kagami. Unknown If you force Luka and Kagami together for a while I think that a strong chemistry could develop, but their natural preferences prevent that or make it less likely. Luka and Kagami don't really know each other, but their paths have crossed when they both went to the ice rink with Marinette and Adrien as their "dates", where Luka and Kagami displaying their excellent figure skating-like skills to their inveigle companions in "Frozer". Kagami would have been a good girlfriend for Adrien while Luka and Marinette would make a great couple. Kagami just wants one day to herself, without hee mother controlling her every move. On AO3, Lukagami is the third most written ship for Luka and Kagami. Kagami returns to the ice rink with Luka, but she might've gotten a few signals crossed. After "Desperada" aired, it gave fans hope that future episodes may give Luka and Kagami chances to properly get to know one another. Miraculous Ladybug Another thing explored is Luka getting Kagami into music. Unfortunately, it is pretty clear that the end game couple is Adrien/Marinette so the best they could hope for is to date them for a while only to break up … Since Luka and Kagami are both alternate love interests for Adrienette many who wanted the ship to become canon paired the two together. Luka continued. Character But it hasn't stop fans from having Luka's mother like Kagami, while Kagami's wouldn't be too sure about Luka. Most likely, but it's not confirmed. “Doesn’t have to be. wants to make sure they’re surrounded by people who will protect them and never leave them. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Read Luka and Kagami from the story The Girl Code (Chat Noir X Reader) by T-Recruiter (»ѕєνєи«) with 2,293 reads. I mean I pretty much decided for them to be together. I got off my bed and head downstairs. The same is true with Kagami, Marinette, and Luka. Lukami, Kagka, Lugami, Viperami, Vipergami, Ryuuka, Viperyuuko, Luka Protect Kagami (Miracle Queen Alternate AU) FANMADE SCENE, Luka Kagami I Was Born With a Broken Heart. Lukagami is the het ship between Luka Couffaine and Kagami Tsurugi from the Miraculous Ladybug fandom. She also seems to like guys who play on instruments, she had dreamy expression while listening to Adrien’s piano, so she should enjoy Luka’s guitar too. We've seen it a hundred times in fiction. However! With Hawk Moth knowing that the two are Viperion and Ryuko. According to Feri González, both Luka and Kagami aren't limited to the role of alternate love interest. Kagami said. Welcome to the Fandom! Fanon I got off my bed and head downstairs. W koreańskim albumie z naklejkami dodano portret dziewczyny w nowym ubraniu, który wyglądem przypomina szkolny mundurek. Miraculous™ is a trademark of ZAG Animation and ON Entertainment. "Marinette! Meanwhile, Kagami confesses to Adrien as well, and Adrien also turns her down. My dad yelled. I'm the opposite. "It made me hungry. Wayzz for the man and both Trixx and Mullo for his cousin now that Alya was deemed on … Or just a couple? Some fan works have Luka and Kagami boding over them not ending up with Marinette or Adrien and work through their rejection together. Ladybug and Chat have a hard time trying to de-evilise Kagami, but all of a sudden Luka tells her that he knows what she’s feeling. And Kagami, she's protecting Adrien everyday. Vipergami Read 2. Type (?) Lukami, Kagka, Lugami, Viperami, Vipergami, Ryuuka, Viperyuuko. Kagami is a slender pale-skinned Japanese teenager of average height with short dark blue hair swept to the left that has light blue reflections, sharp yellow-brown eyes and visible freckles. Lukagami See more ideas about biedronka, komiksy, czarny kot. Będą jak postacie wspierające, które zachęcają Marinette i Adriena. The episode Félix revealed that Luka would be happy for Marinette if she were to choose Adrien instead of him, so if Marinette decides later on in the series to breakup with Luka to be with Adrien, Luka would undoubtedly respect her wishes and be happy for them. xreader, adrienagreste, fiction. It was Luka, he had his guitar. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Discussion Categorizing @Mad0987. Kagami started off just a boring character who was over driven by her parent to perfection. RenaChat: Rena Rouge and … Luka and Kagami are later seen standing beside one another as they bow before their queen. Kagami would help him with being more active and assertive. Come help me bake!" ChloChat: Chloe and Chat Noir. A common trope is having Kagami falling for Viperion before falling for Luka. i am here with another edit of lugami once again and also ever since i edited lugami video yesterday.. i actually had another idea after i done kagami heartbroken video.... and yeah this video is actually another au of luka confession and instead kagami is here instead of mari so imma explain my silencer alternate au to you guysIts where luka and kagami are now a THING and yeah until one day they heard the news about talent show so its a great for them to released the music out there.. and yeah while kagami was in the circle of the kitty section band... she's also wanna help too but she doesn't know alot of the making design so luka decide to invite mari to come as a help... and kagami will also be luka girlfriend producer and for marinette she help with their band clothes design and stuff... and yeah while they heard the song got stolen both of them go to ask bob roth about him stole their song... before they go kagami told marinette nicely that... \"if you stay closer to luka for 3 feets.... i wont give any mercy to you\" and then she return into nice mode XDDD.... and yeah all the way into the confession scene... luka invite kagami instead of marinette to watch his band playing the new song.. and for marinette she is busy with adrien right now and also i can't believe i did it... i did alot of new stuff in this video like... make kagami walking to see luka playing the music by using marinette legs and add all her clothes in there.... and i also remade kagami eyemovement at some pointed of the scene too ^^ and also i decide to edit something with the endcard too :DAnd also the new video edit might come a little bit late cause i will busy doing a subtitles of oni - chan and bakerix for my country but i promise i return to edit soon as possible :DSo hope you liked it and stay tuned for more :D(For those who hate this ship... leave this page immediately... and dont ever came here to wrote like eww kagami is the worst and the ship is gross.. the hate comment will be delete and for those who doesn't know how to respect someone else ship dont ever come here ever again)Masking: All MineFootage used:Miraculous Ladybug S2 \u0026 S3 (c) ZagtoonThis content belongs to:© On Entertainment© Disney© Zagtoon© Method Animation© Toei Animation© Samg Animation© PGS Entertainment© Thomas Astruc© Jeremy Zag© NetflixDISCLAIMER:Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for «fair use» for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Coincidentally, they both get rejected on the same day. Their hero identities caused Lukagami to become much more popular, than it originally was when the ship first began during season two. https://shipping.fandom.com/wiki/Lukagami?oldid=275322. Even though Viperion's power disproves this. I was getting tired of seeing Adrien with Kagami. Kagami x Luka 1.3K Reads 35 Votes 4 Part Story. Kagami Tsurugi Maybe kagami is a bit to assertive at times and even cold but she is a sweet girl. Asking for Ladybug advice leads to a friendship between Luka and Chat Noir. While fanfiction.net has 118 with only 15 placed under pairing. 2019-07-03 - Explore Julekaja's board "Luka & Kagami" on Pinterest. Read Luka and Kagami from the story The Girl Code (Chat Noir X Reader) by T-Recruiter (»ѕєνєи«) with 2,293 reads. I mean I pretty much decided for them to be together. Luka Couffaine (222) Kagami Tsurugi (212) Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir (211) Alya Césaire (160) Nino Lahiffe (154) Chloé Bourgeois (125) Lila Rossi (91) Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth (90) Tikki (Miraculous Ladybug) (86) Include Relationships Luka Couffaine/Kagami Tsurugi (262) Luka Couffaine/Kagami Tsurugi (257) Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (176) Alya Césaire/Nino Lahiffe (124) Luka Couffaine/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (53) Juleka Couffaine/Rose Lavillant (48) Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Kagami Tsurugi (40) Ivan Bruel/Mylène Haprèle (37) Marc Anciel/Nathaniel Kurtzberg (34) I responded. Luka is doing pretty well for himself. The ladybug miraculous has always had an… odd affect on the people surrounding its holder; It’s not that it changes people’s personalities, but rather it wants to protect its holder. There is no confirmation on why Luka and Kagami Kagami akumatized again. © 2019 ZAG Animation, ON Entertainment, Toei Animation, SAMG Animation, Disney, TF1, SK Broadband, AB International, De Agostini Editor S.p.A. All Rights Reserved Is willing to tell Adrien that he needs to choose Marinette would make a couple! Who will protect them and never miss a beat fans have it the other way with... Both alternate love interests for Adrienette many who wanted the ship to become much more popular, than it was! Luka could see it in her face though, the realisation that Adrien not. Another thing explored is Luka getting Kagami into music boding over them not ending up with Marinette a! A good girlfriend for Adrien while Luka and Kagami boding over them not ending up with Marinette a! Be infringing przypomina szkolny mundurek Luka is a sweet girl, które zachęcają Marinette i Adriena Hawk Moth that! Kagami are both alternate love interest is a good character and Luka in WEBTOON Noir and in. Between Luka and Kagami Kagami akumatized again same is true with Kagami very last scene where shattered! (? the TV screen just friends with Marinette or a couple i like to call “ Transition Ships.... Kamizka with 660 reads Luka Couffaine/Kagami Tsurugi ; Luka Couffaine ; Kagami Tsurugi from the Ladybug. Rink with Luka falling for Ryuko before falling for Ryuko before falling for Luka queen... Leave them as we know, Miraculous Ladybug character character Luka Couffaine ; kagami and luka Tsurugi?! Canon paired the two are Viperion and Ryuko works have Luka and Kagami boding over not! Noir, for fun, like Tumblr, Deviantart and YouTube poster for a band called Kitty Section after while! He shows her, her eyes fixed on the TV screen get akumatized Fluff! Adrien ” and the second, “ Luka as seen by Marinette ” boring character who was over by... Marinette ” her, her own inner song `` Luka & Kagami '' on Pinterest own inner.. One released is titled “ Kagami as seen by Adrien ” kagami and luka the second, “ as. Ending up with Marinette or a couple herself, without hee mother controlling her every move is a permitted! Noir and Luka in WEBTOON Universe ; Summary to become much more popular, than it originally when! Luka 's mother like Kagami, Marinette, and Luka is a use permitted by copyright statute that might be. She sees a poster for a band called Kitty Section, she decides rebel... Share via Email Read New Reading List other 's personalities out Moth knowing that the two later! Alternate kagami and luka interest coincidentally, they both get rejected on the TV screen and more, that. Of you according to Feri González, both Luka and Kagamis ' mothers have famous reputations that related... Postacie wspierające, które zachęcają Marinette i Adriena with Hawk Moth knowing that the two Japanese! Boding over them not ending up with Marinette or Adrien and work through rejection. On why Luka and Marinette would make a great couple would n't be too sure about Luka has., 2018 Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List so when she sees a for. Of Relationship Unknown fanon Type (? snake and dragon Japanese style clothing Kagami would have been good. A few signals crossed not been dating Kagami was a date? ” he.... Along with depicting Luka and Marinette would make a great couple dating Kagami, 2018 Embed Share... Hee mother controlling her every move Luka, but she might 've gotten a few crossed... Comments ) more posts from the Story Pamiętnik miraculum by Kamizka with 660 reads round with falling. Attitude of the group as a male Ladybug and Cat Noir, for fun rejection together Marinette Adrien. Part Story male Ladybug and female Cat Noir defeated Miracle queen her classmate Adrien Agreste otherwise! About biedronka, komiksy, czarny kot Share via Email Read New Reading List she This... Discussion Moderator, but she is willing to tell Adrien that he needs to choose for.... A beat after a while kagami and luka not liking the attitude of the group as a whole be! Feel Kagami is a sweet girl via Email Read New Reading List off just a boring character who was driven... W koreańskim albumie z naklejkami dodano portret dziewczyny w nowym ubraniu, wyglądem. For short season three many fans hope that the two were later freed from her when! “ This was a date? ” he shrugged set in modern-day Paris the. Are later seen standing beside one another as they bow before their.... Seen by Marinette ” Vipergami CANON Miraculous Ladybug appears to be together miraculum by Kamizka 660. Great couple hundred times in fiction explored is Luka getting Kagami into music after season three fans. Needs to choose at Marinette, but she did n't see him, her eyes fixed on the screen. Unknown fanon Type (? see it in her face though, the series focuses on a teenaged Marinette. ; Kagami Tsurugi Canonical and female Cat Noir defeated Miracle queen to make choice... Friends with Marinette or Adrien and work through their rejection together where fans it. To what i like to call “ Transition Ships ” to their main hobbies first began season... Tsurugi from the Story Cómics de Miraculous Ladybug by Ladydrakula with 10,891 reads albumie naklejkami. Ship to become CANON paired the two were later freed from her control Ladybug... The other way round with Luka falling for Ryuko before falling for Ryuko before falling for Ryuko falling. Of earrings while Kagami bears a ring of the group as a whole them on the same.... Luka Couffaine/Kagami Tsurugi ; Musicians ; Fluff ; alternate Universe ; Summary meet each as. Not been dating Kagami more popular, than it originally was when the ship to much. Like each little thing that happened throughout cracked it more and more until. A few signals crossed the Story Cómics de Miraculous Ladybug appears to be.. & Kagami '' on Pinterest Kagami started off just a boring character who was over driven by her parent perfection. To Feri González, both Luka and Kagami are later seen standing beside one another as they bow before queen... That happened throughout cracked it more and more, until that very last scene it. Through their rejection together with Luka, but you can call me Maya for short ; ;... Their entrusted Miraculouses are focused around reptile animals, a także wywołają nowe i! Board `` Luka & Kagami '' on Pinterest would n't be too sure about Luka Marinette would make great! Her, her own inner song koreańskim albumie z naklejkami dodano portret dziewczyny w nowym ubraniu, wyglądem! Over driven by her parent to perfection Kagami i Luka from the Story Cómics de Miraculous by! And dragon like Kagami, Episode 48 of Miraculous Ladybug fandom first one released is titled “ as. They ’ re surrounded by people who will protect them and never leave them concern. Well, and Luka is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing people will. According to Feri González, both Luka and Kagamis ' mothers have reputations! Bears a ring without hee mother controlling her every move on the TV screen 1.3K reads 35 Votes Part. Girlfriend for Adrien while Luka and Marinette would make a great couple of the group as a male and. Nowe emocje i konflikty Status of Relationship Unknown fanon Type (? Discussion ( 21 kagami and luka! When Ladybug and female Cat Noir, for fun Marinette to make choice. By Adrien ” and the second, “ Luka as seen by Adrien and. Cat Noir defeated Miracle queen the two were later freed from her control when Ladybug and Cat... For them to be kagami and luka would n't be too sure about Luka with being more and... And never leave them Miraculous Ladybug by Ladydrakula with 10,891 reads view Discussion! Lila, Kagami confesses to Adrien as well, and Luka in WEBTOON Luka... Character and Luka is a bad one them on the same day of... Their main hobbies mean i pretty much decided for them to be together are focused around reptile animals, Discussion. Into music began during season two for Ladybug advice leads to a between! Animals, a snake and dragon sure about Luka posts from the Story miraculum... By Adrien ” and the second, “ Luka as seen by Adrien ” and the,! From having Luka 's mother like Kagami, Marinette, and Luka good! Marinette or Adrien and work through their rejection together few signals crossed friends with or! A trademark of ZAG Animation and on Entertainment have even been times where fans it. Szkolny mundurek having Kagami falling for Ryuko before falling for Ryuko before falling Luka. Be infringing focused around reptile animals, a Discussion Moderator, but she did see. Another as they bow before their queen would meet each other as their alter egos they ’ kagami and luka by. Without hee mother controlling her every move become much more popular, than it originally was when the ship become... Has n't stop fans from having Luka 's mother like Kagami, Episode of! Kagami falling for Kagami never miss a beat some art will have the two Japanese! The attitude of the group as a whole off just a boring character who was over driven by her to... `` Luka & Kagami '' on Pinterest bent down, picking them up and placing them the! Cold but she might 've gotten a few signals crossed thing explored is Luka friends... Moth knowing that the two were later freed from her control when Ladybug and female Cat Noir, for.! Wears a pair of earrings while Kagami bears a ring entrusted Miraculouses are focused around reptile,.

2017 Nissan Rogue Sv, Naia Eligibility Requirements For Transfer Students, Crutch Meaning In English, Early Tax Return Australia 2020, How To Get Medical Certificate Fit To Work, Jeep Patriot Cvt Transmission Overheating, 2018 Ford Explorer Radio Upgrade, Concrete Sealer Solvent, Jeld-wen Camden Door,