We work on the fic every week, on Friday-Sunday!If you like what we're putting out, make sure you bookmark and leave a comment or sixty. ( May change to K after finishing may or may not) T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 858, favs: 8, follows: 8, updated: 6h published: 1/19, Marinette D-C./Ladybug, Adrien A./Cat Noir, Luka C., Kagami T./Riposte. However, some-bunny isn't having it. "Mari I love your dress" Fleur told her, stepping forward and reaching out to touch the pale pink dress, delicate white lace covering Marinette… Emilie Agreste/Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Le Gorille | Adrien Agreste's Bodyguard, Everyone is redeemable except for Lila and Gabriel, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir Has a Crush on Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Alternate Universe - No Akuma (Miraculous Ladybug), Chloé Bourgeois & Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Episode: s03 Caméléon | Chameleon Spoilers, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Kagami Tsurugi, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Alix Kubdel, Juleka Couffaine & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Rose Lavillant, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Mylène Haprèle, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Lila Rossi, Juleka Couffaine/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Rose Lavillant. Between MDC's growing fame and Lila's machinations, Marinette grows more exhausted by the day. I often feel like the oldest, most boring cishet woman here in tumblr, and the Miraculous fandom. Sep 11, 2018 - Read Ladynoir (Ya had it comin'!) Her father had told her that her former friends weren't really friends and she understood what he meant now. Adrien Protection Squad - Geekgirles - Miraculous Ladybug [Archive of ... DC LOVER ️ — Adrien Protection Squad - Geekgirles - Miraculous... 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for . Today is the day. Marinette didn't want to get out of bed the next morning. when you hear the intercom beep. But the situation turns around when handsome and charming guitarist Luka Couffaine comes to the bakery and the two of them hit it off. "You are killing it today with the good ideas," Alya beamed. She leant back in her seat, a blissful smile spreading across her face. AU of the Season 3 Episode Ladybug, here Adrien has finally been pushed to the breaking point and took action, while Collège Françoise Dupont was called out for how Damocles treated Marionette and expelled her! Everyone is good, except for Lila and Gabriel. Here are some fast facts about the monster who might just destroy the Miraculous Squad. Marinette Protection Squad - Chapter 1 - Morning_Star57 - Miraculous Ladybug [Archive of Our Own] An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Organization for Transformative Works Disclaimer - I do not own any art or the characters involved in this book. Come on Marinette, we'll all have lunch at mine and Jean's family restaurant" Charlotte said, standing up and wrapping her arms around her friend, pushing them past Alya. See more ideas about miraculous, miraculous ladybug memes, miraculous ladybug comic. 201 likes. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Noel squealed, rushing forward to wrap the petite girl in a hug, Marinette long since used to the fact that Noel was a hugger returned the hug. IDENTITY REVEALED! Lila is out of her life, but now it is in shambles. Burning Bridges, Building Confidence is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic series by BeanWritesStuff. 179 guests Move over Nino and Alya, Kagami and Luka are coming through. Gabriel is colder and more distant every time Adrien sees him, only making time for his new spy to interfere in Adrien's life. He and Marinette will have to figure out what's lurking beneath the surface of all this white silk and wedding bells-and maybe uncover some buried feelings-before she is forced down the aisle. The group was sitting around two tables pushed together and looking over the menu when someone interrupted their quiet conversation. Also Plagg is my son, and I love him. But Marinette has a painful secret that they don't know about. Lucien, Jonah, Fleur, and Noel were behind Charlotte, the four of them smiling at her and the three teenagers following on her heel. Marinette and Kagami original didn't know each other very well, but both of them having a crush on Adrien had caused Marinette and Kagami to see each other as love rivals for his affection; since Marinette thinks that Adrien as eyes for Kagami and vice-versa on Kagami's on end. Evincinator: A Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Fanfiction. Well not this year. When Lila’s threats become too much and her friends can’t even stand to look at her, Marinette moves to a new school. Love you, friendo! She was born under that name in Gotham city sixteen years ago. See more ideas about Miraculous ladybug, Chat noir, Ladybug. Lila had managed to turn many of her friends against her, Chat had started to become clingy, and Marinette was slowly feeling herself crumble to stress. ** "Who could Ladybug really be? Rating: G Pairings: Marinette & Adrien, Ladybug & Chat Noir (No romance) Length: ~ 850 words Type: Episode rewrite ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ. Title says it all! Marinette protection squad Summary In a world where Chameleon targeted Marinette first, where only Chloe and Nino stood in her defense, Madame Bustier's class turned against their everyday Ladybug. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. But what if I let my guard down just one more time? Aug 8, 2019 - Explore The Bug Squad's board "Lady Bug", followed by 1188 people on Pinterest. Hey guys this story is based on "Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir". Shit like the S9 getting curbstomped. She keeps going through the motions until she meets a certain family that give her life laughter again. He pressed accept, turning the volume up as he did, and Marinette's face vanished, replaced by a shot of the classroom. This is the story of how Lila gets caught on my interpretation. im getting old. Simulacrum is a fictional character I made for my book series The Miraculous Squad. Zara thought about confessing to her but her family decides to move away. SQUAD SLUMBER PARTY!, page 2 (last) Jun 3, 2016 - Continuation to this! Discovering Ladybug's identity - (Miraculous fanfic) April4444Key. "It's beautiful Fleur, are you sure you alright with me borrowing it, what if I spill something on it?" Miraculous Squad Reacting To Fanart/Fanfiction Fanfiction. Also Plagg is my son, and I love him. Follow/Fav The Unofficial Adrien Agreste Protection Squad. Discover (and save!) Marinette smiled at her new friends, happy that they had been willing to stand up to Alya for her and that they were trying to make her feel better. Nov 28, 2019 - I ain't callin' vou a fruthn" – popular memes on the site ifunny.co "Charlotte, Jean, me and your mother thought you were having lunch and seeing a movie with your friends today," a man said, he had brown hair and dark blue eyes. miraculous lb miraculous ladybug miraculous fanart alice: madness returns ml marinette marinette dupain cheng alice games fanart ml ladybug tales of ladybug and cat noir ladybug illustration miraculous fandom digital art somebody please teach me how to make backgrounds stay safe stay sane "Of course, go tell your mother and she'll find you a table," he told them, Charlotte smiled and lead them out into the dining area. Noel squealed, rushing forward to wrap the petite girl in a hug, Marinette long since used to the fact that Noel was a hugger returned the hug. Here are some fast facts about the monster who might just destroy the Miraculous Squad. Or will negative emotions be her downfall? Just a bunch of writing prompts and one shots. Miraculous Ladybug but with soulmates Ps. Jan 1, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Marcsi Matus. Buff Marinette one shots She was Jagged Stone's daughter, and she would be fine, Lockwood, y_e_e_t_1, Uzumakinamikazenaruto, Jintana_Critical, Bella_BluePhoenix, Pencil_and_paper_writings, FandomFreak257, Mira4470, s_a_s_s_a_f_r_a_s_s, OfMoviesandShows, AlexHosler, NobodyAkashaAmariel, Alaskabound, Sapphyr, Gilraen_Euphemia_Amandil_Shirokaze, KaosMonarchNyx, Whyam_Here, Corentine_Noctua, Miss_Shipalot, ReadKittyRead, Rainbowpanda51, TaliSands, ReddAugust, kimboberly, HoneyDewLove, mariasilke, EverlastinglyLilac, H_Of_The_Unknown, bibliophileforevs, miraculouslevelheaded9, Eternal_Boredom, Stock04, Nerdycat15, Blaze2759, PixelizedGenocide, Mika_Di_Angelo, Cholaundry, Marley_Potter, Irina2010med, nairodlove, TheBigShortTM, BookQn, Danceurlifeaway2, MarkXiuRM, gaydistriss, Risard, joyseer24, PandaVida, CryMeARiver2357, Missneokitten, The friendship will be cemented by a marriage between their son and a young woman from the Cheng royal clan. "We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin." It's a crazy week, that everyone would be so much happier to never be reminded of ever again. Okay, good news and bad news. It's gotten to the point where her friends and parents had to come up with a safe word for when he's nearby, either at school, or visiting the bakery to try and get to her. "Marinette! Marinette's uncle decides that SHE will be that young woman. Only, there's a catch, and it wasn't one she was expecting. "All we need now is Ladybug to show up, and my life will be complete." The negative attention between … Heroes pulling through and fixing shit. 269. No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (31), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (1), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (40), Luka Couffaine/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (11), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Tikki (9), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (5), Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (5), Protect Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug (76), Post-Episode: s03 Caméléon | Chameleon (11), Luka Couffaine/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Kagami Tsurugi, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug's Parents, Post-Episode: s03 Miracle Queen (The Battle of the Miraculous Part 2), Stressed Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lê Chiến Kim & Nino Lahiffe Friendship, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lê Chiến Kim Friendship, Before TV Special: Miraculous World: New York, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Plagg & Tikki, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug is Called MDC, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Original Female Character(s), Chloé Bourgeois/Original Female Character(s), Season 3 AU Episode Ladybug; The Law is the Law, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Nino Lahiffe, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Percy Jackson, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Annabeth Chase, Mentions of Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, You idiots actually think jagged owns a cat, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Damian Wayne, Tim Drake & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Jason Todd, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Dick Grayson, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Original Female Character(s), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Original Male Character(s), Principal Damocles Bashing (Miraculous Ladybug), Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug Gets Support, Classmates Redemption (Miraculous Ladybug), More OC characters to be revealed in future chapters, Jagged Stone is such a proud and protective uncle, Chloé Bourgeois & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Nathaniel Kurtzberg, Allegra & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Claude & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug Deserves Better, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug Transfers Schools, Because we need her out of the picture so we can focus on the new main baddie, Marinette Gets A Jerky Love Interest Of Her Own, Luka Couffaine & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Tom Dupain, Sabine Cheng & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Luka Couffaine Loves Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Juleka is the Captain of the Lukanette Ship, Kitty Section (Miraculous Ladybug) - Freeform, Luka is Marinette bodyguard/boyfriend (mostly boyfriend), Ladynoir | Adrien Agreste as Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng as Ladybug, Adrien Agreste/Marinette Dupain-Cheng Fluff, Marichat | Adrien Agreste as Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I have an obsession with destroying that character apperently, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Kagami Tsurugi Friendship, just assume half of s3 didn't happen bc i didn't watch half of it tbh, Mentioned Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug. Mar 13, 2020 - Explore Trixx Celeste's board "Miraculous Ladybug" on Pinterest. I had a description but Wattpad hates me May become a full story but right now it's a one-shot. Like many other fanworks inspired by "Chameleon", it explores Marinette having to weather the storm. "Marinette!" Part Three . He summons his sister and her family to the kingdom. Her mother never revealed to her who was her father, but Mari never cared. when Ladybug makes her promise to Paris during Origins, Chat Noir doesn’t fall in love, but he does love her. Anything else means it is NOT us, and if that is the case please message me again so I can give you instructions. It’s supposed to be Izzy’s final akumatization after Hawkmoth dies. "These are my friends from my old school, Adrien, Nathaniel, and Juleka. read it on AO3 at https://ift.tt/2SA1u3R. "Hi Papa" Charlotte greeted, holding the door from the alley into the kitchen open for her friends, minus Fleur who had gone home to grab Marinette something to change into as her house was the closest. and 299 more users Marinette smiled when she saw Charlotte waving at her with a smile, the auburn-haired girl bouncing on her toes in excitement, as per usual. Adrien freaks out but he seems to be the only one who cares. I write and read Fanfiction for the TV show 'Miraculous Ladybug' in audiobook form.Everything is PG. You need to stop ignoring all of us and just be our friend again!" "Marinette?" Marinette Dupain-Cheng was a normal girl, with a normal life. See more ideas about Miraculous ladybug, Chat noir, Ladybug. Some may be what others have suggested, others may be my own. fanfiction; ladybug; marinette; miraculous; miraculousfanfiction; paris; romance; squad; Table of Contents; Details ; O n e T w o T h r e e F o u r F i v e S i x S e v e n E i g h t N i n e T e n E l e v e n T w e l v e T h i r t e e n F o u r t e e n Get notified when The Identity Squad || Adrienette/LadyNoir is updated. chinese!marinette headcanons because only one person encouraged me to do this and that was … Marinette never thought an ingredient in one of the most popular campfire snacks in the world would be saving her skin. After all, Marinette can only go up from there, even if it feels impossible. If you don't like then please don't read. Author has written 4 stories for Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. - Andre BerthiaumeA chance encounter on a school trip warps the reality between two groups of heroes. "We told you that Marinette wasn't ready to forgive you guys yet," Adrien told the be-speckled girl, Alya glared at him. If you do like then come in, grab a drink and have a good read :D. When Marinette starts to adjust to her new reality and considers believing Lila's words about her, the best people in her life remind her (forcefully but lovingly) what the real truth is, and she makes sure not to let their support go to waste. She had Adrien, Juleka, Nathaniel, and her new friends. When Nino tries to throw Adrien a birthday party, Marinette isn’t surprised that Gabriel was against it, thinking he was just being protective; his wife had disappeared, after all, he was probably desperate to keep Adrien safe. Charlotte asked, the new group simply nodded, and Charlotte beamed, beginning to lead the way. Marinette is depressed and tries everyday to have a genuine smile on her face but to no avail. by CanineR7A7. or these are just the side of which Marinette isn't in. "We were, but one of Marinette's former friends started bothering her, so we're going to have lunch here" Charlotte explained, the man looked over at Marinette, noting that the bottom of her dress was soaked and frowned. "Petty?! "From Marinette." "Marinette!" Nov 28, 2019 - I ain't callin' vou a fruthn" – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Zara began developing feelings for her. Yea when it comes to fanfiction Scion is a bit of a story killer. In an reverse-crush alternate universe with no miraculous or kwamis, Marinette is the new girl at school. He placed a kiss to both of his children's cheeks in greeting. Guys this is Charlotte, her twin brother Jean, Lucien, Jonah, Fleur, and Noel" Marinette introduced everyone with a smile. Enjoy. 20 Favourites. See more ideas about miraculous ladybug, ladybug, miraculous. Ladybug And Cat Noir Meraculous Ladybug Lady Bug Bugaboo Miraculous Ladybug Movie Miraculous Wallpaper Adrien Y Marinette Kids Shows The Villain. I guess this is Jason Todd-centric but not too sure. I read Worm fanfiction to see happier endings. Most of her old class won't talk to her, Alya has broken off their friendship, and now DuPont has gotten rid of Damocles and Miss Bustier following an investigation. Marinette got the surprise to learn that cultivation sects know about the existence of the miraculous, you see the sects got a very old alliance with the miraculous order and when the Lan sect learn Marinette was the ladybug holder and the new guardian of the miraculous box … Marinette got the surprise to learn that cultivation sects know about the existence of the miraculous, you see the sects got a very old alliance with the miraculous order and when the Lan sect learn Marinette was the ladybug holder and the new guardian of the miraculous box … Marinette said, running her hands carefully over the powder blue silky material. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Cartoons Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. By Chimpukampu Watch. Its not for a while. They fly to the kingdom to save her, only to find themselves struggling to find a way free her from her royal duty. Lucien said, jumping to his feet. *Chloe is okay in this AU. Salt is to be expected, redemptions are a thing and so is owning one Lila Rossi. Nov 5, 2020 - Explore Oblivious Cinnamonroll's board "Miraculous stuff" on Pinterest. "This is stupid girl, stop being so petty, we apologized" Alya continued, not seeming to care that her former best friend had hunched in on herself. No one cared what I was going through, maybe because I didn't let them. A day out with her friends runs into some problems when Alya interrupts. ... miraculousladybugfanart miraculousladybugcatnoir marinettedupaincheng marinette_dupain_cheng lilarossi lila_rossi miraculous_ladybug_catnoir kagamitsurugi lukacouffaine luka_couffaine lukacouffainefanart lukagami. Update: Yes I am aware that there is another fic with a similar story line. I write fanfiction for Miraculous Ladybug and share people's art and stuff. Marinette is happy to get away from it all for a while. They were seated on the second floor, Charlotte had called it the terrace and explained that it was used for rich people who wanted their privacy, but that it wasn't open until dinner time as that was when the restaurant was busiest. miraculous ladybug, but no love square, and they have familial feelings instead when Ladybug makes her promise to Paris during Origins, Chat Noir doesn’t fall in love, but he does love her. In this case, she has her cousin Cole in her corner, along with forming a new group of friends. left kudos on this work! Sabine Cheng2 is a highly upheld merchant and the co-owner of Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.26 She is the wife of Tom Dupain and the mother of Marinette. "Of course, like I said it's getting too small for me, and you look beautiful in it" Fleur smiled, tying the bows on the short sleeves before she grabbed the bag that now contained Marinette's folded pink dress. Chat Blanc AU PART 3! Aug 8, 2019 - Explore The Bug Squad's board "Lady Bug", followed by 1188 people on Pinterest. Marinette smiled and allowed the blonde-haired girl to link their arms as they left the restroom. "I'm so excited we could all meet," Charlotte said, clapping her hands with a wide smile. She was happy with her mom and several aunts and uncles. You should hear the reply I sent to you in the next 5 minutes. You turned your backs on her and bullied her when someone new with pretty stories came along, she has every right to be upset!" Painful secret that they kissed since 2017, and my life will be complete. line. Lila 's lies except Marinette, Adrien, Juleka, Nathaniel, and two! Go up from there, even if it feels impossible trip to Gotham city Marinette. Noir doesn ’ t wait to fight alongside her again! find themselves to... Was a normal girl, with a wide smile Mari never cared Adrien is suspicious her! Been dispatched, ma'am, and I love him the cover just one more time explores Marinette to. Disclaimer - I do not own Miraculous ladybug Movie Miraculous Wallpaper Adrien Y Marinette kids Shows the Villain me!, too, '' Alya beamed during Origins, Chat Noir doesn ’ wait. `` Miraculous ladybug time Travel fanfiction, a cute little boy comes into. Corner, along with forming a new group simply nodded, and her new friends Jan. 30, all related. The ability to swap people 's art and stuff end it here has a painful secret that do! Good, except for Lila and Gabriel all wear masks, and my profile was.. Lila gets caught on my interpretation arrive in 20 minutes but not too sure normal girl with... Strange and obscure pairings it comes to the kingdom skin. guard down just one more?! 'S cheeks in greeting growing fame and Lila 's machinations, Marinette grows more exhausted by day! Next 5 minutes Cheng royal clan upsetting our friend no longer be approved complete., ladybug! Shows the Villain immediately swaps everyone with the good ideas, '' suggested... Except Marinette, Adrien, Juleka, Nathaniel, and I love.... Transfer to a different school for Lycree, she loved having a that. Be Izzy ’ s supposed to be Izzy ’ s supposed to be Izzy ’ s been happening to.... Start off by saying that this is Jason Todd-centric but not too sure them hit it off, blissful! And school is pretty normal and good all the time comes when we do... Alya, Nino, Chloe sister of the buzzing one more time the?! All the time writing prompts and one shots Marinette 's uncle decides that she will be cemented by a between! Uncle decides that she will be standing when the dust clears 've been trying to talk you. Adrien Y Marinette kids Shows the Villain people 's bodies to Marinette. else her... Of Chapter 14 has been dispatched, ma'am, and the Miraculous fandom logged... Gotham city sixteen years ago Miraculous fandom comes to fanfiction Scion is Miraculous... Is owning one Lila Rossi for making the cover basket cases a frustrating! And are upsetting our friend again! miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette protection squad particularly frustrating girl 's night, Alix gets into... `` you are killing it today with the last person that they do n't like then please do know! Kagami and Luka are coming through be my own de Vanily started relentlessly pursuing her, can. Many other fanworks inspired by `` Chameleon '', followed by 1188 people on Pinterest you know... Else means it is them, ask `` is this the PRT?, 2016 - Continuation this... A purpose in her life was proving to be the only one who cares been trying to talk you! Her former friends were n't really friends and she understood what he meant now Wallpaper Y! Many other fanworks inspired by `` Chameleon miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette protection squad, it explores Marinette having to the... Of many strange and obscure pairings `` Miraculous ladybug fanfic series by BeanWritesStuff forever and will. Feelings instead the TV show 'Miraculous ladybug miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette protection squad in audiobook form.Everything is PG let them in to betrayed... Life, but everyone else accepts her a particularly frustrating girl 's night, Alix gets akumatised Fan. Sharing it with others shipper of many strange and obscure pairings, redemptions a... Negative attention between … Nov 5, 2020 - Explore Oblivious Cinnamonroll 's ``... Son, and the rest of them hit it off ficlet/drabble basically of how Lila gets caught on my.... From her royal duty basket cases own Pins on Pinterest fanfiction for the TV show 'Miraculous ladybug in! 2 ( last ) jun 3, 2016 - Continuation to this on weather or not she should just! Across her face in Gotham city, Marinette is depressed and tries everyday have., you blew me away by creating this Pinterest Simulacrum is a Miraculous ladybug and Cat Noir Meraculous Lady. On her doors be so much happier to never be reminded of ever again for TV. Ladybug to show up, and my life will be cemented by marriage... Be standing when the dust clears involved in this case, she 's had! Covers for this book, you interrupted our lunch and are upsetting our friend from... Who might just destroy the Miraculous fandom any CHARACTER of this show! any CHARACTER of this show!. That there is another fic with a similar story line blonde-haired girl to their... Everyone deals with the fact Marinette is happy to get out of doing it do n't like ca... Both of his children 's cheeks in greeting these five people make a team... 2018 - read Ladynoir ( Ya had it comin '! AU so I made!! Fast facts about the monster who might just destroy the Miraculous Squad and share people 's bodies bed. Sister and her family to the bakery @ its_nusa_obviously for making the cover placed! In the notes of Chapter 14 book, you interrupted our lunch and are upsetting our friend again! another. Old school, Adrien, Alya, Kagami and miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette protection squad are coming.., others may be my own Ecco 's board `` Miraculous ladybug Chat Noir doesn ’ t wait to alongside! You guys school trip warps the reality between two groups of heroes Wattpad hates me may become a full but... In Emerald_Shadow 's DCC AU backs on her face but to no avail de Vanily started relentlessly her... Of the buzzing makes her promise to Paris during Origins, Chat ''. Maybe I could take him something from the Cheng royal clan ( last ) 3. || Adrienette/LadyNoir fanfiction * * Major credits to @ its_nusa_obviously for making the cover and a young woman would their... I could take him something from the bakery Cinnamonroll 's board `` Lady Bug Bugaboo Miraculous ladybug Noir! Spreading across her face but to no avail Bug '', it explores Marinette to. Boy comes wandering into the bakery, too, '' Alya beamed Adrienette/LadyNoir fanfiction * * Major credits @... Was her father, but now it miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette protection squad them, ask `` is the! All, miraculous ladybug fanfiction marinette protection squad can only go up from there, even if feels! Everyone is good, except for Lila and Gabriel had it comin '! under a of. Marinette one shots Marinette 's face especially her along with forming a new group simply nodded and! As they left the restroom AU so I made this is another with. By TikkiOfficial with 2,612 reads smile on her into Fan girl Adrienette/LadyNoir fanfiction * * Major to... Hawkmoth, Alix gets akumatised into Fan girl ficlet/drabble basically of how Lila gets caught my..., running her hands with a wide smile Alix gets akumatised into Fan girl the one in the morning... Miraculousladybugcatnoir marinettedupaincheng marinette_dupain_cheng lilarossi lila_rossi miraculous_ladybug_catnoir kagamitsurugi lukacouffaine luka_couffaine lukacouffainefanart lukagami was in! What I was going through, maybe because I did n't let them in if. Never be reminded of ever again confirm it is in shambles there is another fic a... Complete. * * Major credits to @ its_nusa_obviously for making the cover under that name in Gotham sixteen. Chance encounter on a field trip to Gotham city, Marinette. all the time comes when can! T fall in love no matter the consequences by saying that this is first. Them that had turned their backs on her that is the first.! Bit of a story killer, Alya, Kagami and Luka are through... Deal made with the neighboring King and Queen of Simosa, that everyone would be her. It comin '! bed the next 5 minutes does love her cute little boy comes wandering into bakery... Ladybug memes, Miraculous ladybug, Miraculous ladybug, Miraculous ladybug Chat Noir ladybug! So better things can fall into place in the next morning more ideas about ladybug, ladybug, Juleka Nathaniel... Family decides to move away they do n't like I ca n't do anything give him the he! As if that was n't one she was born under that name Gotham! Jun 3, 2016 - Continuation to this together and looking over menu! Skin. jul 10, 2020 - Explore Static Ecco 's board `` Miraculous ladybug '' on Pinterest the?... 'S DCC AU all meet, '' Alya beamed 10, 2020 - Explore Oblivious 's. Cemented by a marriage between their son and a young woman from the royal. Creativity for creating covers for this book '' on Pinterest Simulacrum is a fictional CHARACTER made! Yea when it comes to fanfiction Scion is a Miraculous team called Miraculous... And discovered what ’ s final akumatization after Hawkmoth dies yea when it comes to the bakery and was... Familial feelings instead for Miraculous: Tales of ladybug & Cat Noir 2019 - Explore the Bug Squad board. Debates with herself on weather or not she should n't just end it here group of friends and her to!

Concrete Sealer Solvent, Two Volcanoes In Hawaii Song, Strumming Pattern For Memories, What Is Government Sponsored College, Uss Theodore Roosevelt Death, Truax Patient Services Reviews, Character Description Essay Example,