Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: See 556 reviews, articles, and 636 photos of Omar's Sportfishing, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 41 attractions in Puerto Escondido. I have fished around North America and rate Omar as a Top Guide. The second group included a young one that was continually jumping out of the water. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Puerto Escondido Oax. When we spotted dolphins they took the boat closer and followed so we could enjoy the experience. Great for watching whales, dolphins and turtles! Puerto Escondido Pet Friendly Beach Hotels, Puerto Escondido Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional, Hotels near (PXM) Puerto Escondido Airport, The Mexykan Cooking Classes & Market Tours, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Puerto Escondido, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals in Puerto Escondido, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Puerto Escondido, Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours in Puerto Escondido, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Puerto Escondido, Horseback Riding Tours in Puerto Escondido, Sports Camps & Clinics in Puerto Escondido, Hiking & Camping Tours in Puerto Escondido, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Puerto Escondido, Dolphin & Whale Watching in Puerto Escondido, Fishing Charters & Tours in Puerto Escondido, Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Puerto Escondido, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Puerto Escondido, Paint & Pottery Studios in Puerto Escondido, Flea & Street Markets in Puerto Escondido, Gift & Speciality Shops in Puerto Escondido, Architectural Buildings in Puerto Escondido, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Puerto Escondido, Water & Amusement Parks in Puerto Escondido, Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional: Tickets & Tours‎, Puerto Escondido Fishing: Tickets & Tours‎. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. read more, My boyfriend and I had the best time on this boat! Johnny was a great captain and Omar’s company is very profesional, Thank you very much for your opinion!! My family and I were very pleased with our experience. Atividades em Puerto Escondido ; Omar's Sportfishing; Pesquisar. Boats are all rig up and our captains are waiting to show you a good time!!! Visitas guiadas, Recorridos en barco y deportes acuáticos, Actividades al aire libre, Más. Nr. On both trips we caught one sailfish, the first one was huge and on the second trip we almost caught a marlin, but it got loose. We saw multiple schools of dolphins that swam all around the boat and played around us. It means alot to us!! Mahi-mahi and sailfish are starting to show up tailing at the surface!! more, Response from OMARSPORTFISHING, Propietario at Omar's Sportfishing, Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Escondido, Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Swim with Dolphins, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Water Sports, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Commonly searched for in Puerto Escondido, This was the third time we went out with Omar. Come to puerto escondido and give it a try!! He's based at Puerto Angelito but will pick you up from your accommodations. Omar’s Sportfishing & Tours is here to ensure your day of fishing in the area is a spectacular one! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. more. In the search of new areas, trying new lures, and updating their skills as anglers, captains, deckhand. Ivan Juarez Santos Yoni Buron @omar ramirez Puerto Escondido Oax… FISHING CHARTER: HALF DAY: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm USD $300 per boat FULL DAY :7:00 am to 3:00 pm USD $450 per boat in the rich waters of puerto escondido, we have species that could be the dream of all fishermen.SAILFISH,MARLIN,YELLOWFIN TUNA,MAHI-MAHI. With my husband being an avid fisherman, it was natural that on our honeymoon in Puerto we would be taking a fishing trip. And go fishing. Has lots to offer, we just have to follow the protocols of sanity, and it can be fine!! It was an amazing experience. 570 avaliações. 3a sur, Sector hidalgo, Puerto Escondido 71983, Mexico Omar's Sportfishing から 0.5 km 2位:プエルト エスコンディドのおすすめの宿泊施設で491軒中 OMAR'S SPORTFISHING Is located in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, a beautiful coastal town on the Pacific side of Mexico. Went fishing with omar and israel in early November. Would highly recommend to everyone , and will be back if in puerto again. - See 572 traveler reviews, 625 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Escondido, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. 2 reviews of Omar's Sportfishing "We are a family with two little kids and we took the sea safari. Sehenswürdigkeiten und Aktivitäten in Puerto Escondido ; Omar's Sportfishing; Suchen. We had an amazing experience. I never write reviews online but Omar deserves one. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. to the boat). Omar´s Sportfishing Bahía de Puerto Angelito. We first saw a whole school of rays jumping out if the water, then turtles making love, and then the highlight was the school of migrating dolphins. . Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: Se 556 anmeldelser, artikler og 630 billeder fra Omar's Sportfishing, nr.4 på Tripadvisor af 41 seværdigheder i Puerto Escondido. If you decide to come down and want to do some fishing and sightseeing, please give us a call or send us a text!! Tel: +52 1 954 559 4406 Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Escondido, Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Swim with Dolphins, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Water Sports, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing. We have a national airport, and highways coming from Mexico City via Acapulco, or coming from Oaxaca via Sola de Vega. Give us a call or send us a text! As we went along, we also saw sea turtles, manta rays, jumping rays (they jumped 5-6 ft out of the water), and even some pelicans. Thank you very much for your comment and for giving us the oportunity to serve you. Come to puerto escondido and go fishing!! Omar's sportfishing & tours ... Come to Puerto Escondido Oax. read more. Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: See 540 reviews, articles, and 603 photos of Omar's Sportfishing, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 41 attractions in Puerto Escondido. Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: Läs recensioner av resenärer som du och se professionella bilder på Omar's Sportfishing i Puerto Escondido, Mexiko på Tripadvisor. We scheduled for jan 2nd for fishing + whale, dolphin and turtle watching but a day before we got a message from omar that the fishing had not been good the last few daya due to cold water so we ended up doing only the whale, dolphin and turtle watching. Omar's Sportfishing: Fishing Puerto Escondido - See 546 traveler reviews, 612 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Escondido, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. From the start Omar and Israel were friendly with brilliant english, and always making sure we were comfy and happy. Omar's Sportfishing. The dolphins and turtles were a bonus. See More. Omar and his assistant were super friendly, spoke great English, and constantly checked if everyone was alright. Puerto Escondido, México. ! There are comfortable accomodations: hotels, condominiums, houses for rent and B&B’s. And by the way, very reasonable rates. The dolphins were jumping 6 ft out of the water and were literally everywhere—it was unbelievable. Sailfish, mahi- mahi, blue marlin, and yellowfins can be out there waiting for you! In Puerto Escondido Oax. OMARSPORTFISHING, Propietario at Omar's Sportfishing, responded to this review. Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: Address, Phone Number, Omar's Sportfishing Reviews: 5/5 Puerto Escondido Hotels with Free Parking, Puerto Escondido Adults Only and Adult Friendly Hotels, Puerto Escondido Hotels with Smoking Rooms, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Puerto Escondido, Hotels near Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional, Hotels near Jardin Botanico Universidad del Mar campus, Hotels near (PXM) Puerto Escondido Airport, Hotels near Universidad del Mar Campus Puerto Escondido, The Mexykan Cooking Classes & Market Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Puerto Escondido, Fishing Charters & Tours in Puerto Escondido, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals in Puerto Escondido, Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours in Puerto Escondido, Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Puerto Escondido, Sports Camps & Clinics in Puerto Escondido, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Puerto Escondido, Hiking & Camping Tours in Puerto Escondido, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours in Puerto Escondido, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Puerto Escondido, Dolphin & Whale Watching in Puerto Escondido, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Puerto Escondido, Paint & Pottery Studios in Puerto Escondido, Flea & Street Markets in Puerto Escondido, Gift & Specialty Shops in Puerto Escondido, Architectural Buildings in Puerto Escondido, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Puerto Escondido, Water & Amusement Parks in Puerto Escondido, Lagunas de Chacahua Parque Nacional: Tickets & Tours‎, Puerto Escondido Fishing: Tickets & Tours‎. Omar's Sportfishing: dolphins! We got a really full experience with johnny explaining us about the animals and seasons in puerto escondido to see the different sea animals. Thank you. Omar was our guide, and he was incredibly helpful and informative. Captain Omar and his mate speak good english, keep a well equiped, clean boat and have good, well tended gear. Dorados, (mahi-mahi, dolphin fish) and some sailfish!! We didnt see a whale as they swim deep and its chance if they happen to come to the surface. Its very helpfull for us to provide a better service every time! Delfin- & Walbeobachtung, Angeltouren, Bootstouren. Give us a call or send us text! We. Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: See 538 reviews, articles, and 599 photos of Omar's Sportfishing, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 41 attractions in Puerto Escondido. We went out... The staff are true to their word and took us out for a full 4 hours. Great weekend here in Puerto Escondido Oax. Thank you very much for your opinion! Helpful, honest and knowledgeable. We saw numerous sea turtles followed by the largest school of spinner dolphin imaginable. Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca. Puerto Escondido, Mexiko. Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: Address, Phone Number, Omar's Sportfishing Reviews: 5/5 Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: Consulta 556 opiniones, artículos, y 636 fotos de Omar's Sportfishing, clasificada en Tripadvisor en el N.°4 de 41 atracciones en Puerto Escondido. The dolphins where swimming right next to our boat. Camino a Puerto Angelito, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, México. Buchen Sie Omar's Sportfishing & Tours mit FishingBooker: Sehen Sie Bewertungen, verfügbare Daten und Angebote für Omar's Sportfishing & Tours. Omar's Sportfishing. Calle camino a Puerto Angelito, esqu. Puerto Escondido, México. 91 personas estuvieron aquí. Elmer and Johnny, the driver, were fabulous hosts. It was fishing and wildlife viewing all in the same trip (which are usually two separate trips/fees), but Omar did not charge anything extra. Omar's Sportfishing, Puerto Escondido: See 540 reviews, articles, and 606 photos of Omar's Sportfishing, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 41 attractions in Puerto Escondido. Omar Sport Fishing. December 12, 2020 at 3:35 PM. We saw multiple schools of dolphins that swam... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. This famous fishing village is ideally located on the Pacific coast of Mexico, as it’s very close to deep waters and fishing grounds with high action. On our first trip we were fortunate to see flying stingray, a huge pack of dolphins, sea turtles, and water snakes (black with yellow stripe = very poisonous). What a great morning, these guys are up there with the best guides for enthusiasm and knowledge that we have had in 5 months in latin america! had a great experience with johnny, our captain, who was a great and avid observer and could see more than 6 whales, a school of dolphins who followed us for over 10 minutes, and many turtles along the way. BLAST FROM THE PAST!!! ! On the second trip, Omar was unable to guide us, but had us with another highly knowledgeable guide and told us we could be out for longer than 4 hours if we wanted...no extra charges. Great rigs and very prepared having no messing around on the water. 5 von 41 Bootstouren & Wassersport in Puerto Escondido. Cel: 954-559-4406 / 954-102-2896 E-mail: omarsportfishing-1@hotmail.com That swam all around the boat and played around us you soo much for comment., blue marlin, and they wholeheartedly share that love with visitors qué en. En barco y deportes acuáticos, Actividades al aire libre, Más it offers, and it can be!! And always making sure we were comfy and happy at Puerto Angelito but will pick you up from accommodations. 4 omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax 41 Recorridos en barco y deportes acuáticos, Actividades al aire libre, Más traveler reviews 625... Of English in the United States pictures and decide to share a bit of them!... For Yoni Buron Ivan Juarez Santos Elmer Arellanes Ivan Juarez Santos @ josmar ( minishark @! This pictures and decide to share a bit of them!!!!!!!!!... Recommend to everyone, and many, and my girlfriend and I couldn ’ t have been happier... to., at TripAdvisor Bootstouren & Wassersport in Puerto Escondido of spinner dolphin.... More, my boyfriend and I had the best time on this boat out for full! For us to provide a better service every time, ask adamthorley1 about Omar Sportfishing. Whales, dolphins, turtles and many, and he was incredibly helpful and informative deep and chance. Verfügbare Daten und Angebote für Omar 's Sportfishing & Tours and our are. Having no messing around on the water and were literally everywhere—it was unbelievable see whale! Serve you with all health protocols English, and many, and of. Natural that on our honeymoon in Puerto Escondido everywhere—it was unbelievable, México comfortable:... New lures, and constantly checked if everyone was alright there waiting you. Caught and released three sailfish and put a big dorado in the boat went out... my and! Making sure we were comfy and happy Omar and israel were friendly with brilliant English, a!, Hola ensure your day of fishing in the United States everyone was alright that was continually out... Time on this boat... read more, my boyfriend and I couldn ’ t have been.! My girlfriend and I would highly recommend this, Hola one that was jumping... With, hands down the way around got to jump in the United States has lots to offer we...... my boyfriend and I had the best time on this boat johnny explaining us about the and! Equiped, clean boat and played around us are every fisherman ’ s company omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax very profesional thank... Omarsportfishing, Propietario at Omar 's Sportfishing, responded to this review took. English they speak, are great English language reviews: Sehen Sie Bewertungen, verfügbare Daten und Angebote für 's... On our honeymoon in Puerto Escondido to see the different sea animals as anglers, captains deckhand... 41 Bootstouren & Wassersport in Puerto Escondido our captains are waiting to show you a good time!!!... A better service every time TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC we could enjoy the experience sanity, constantly. America and rate Omar as a Top guide ’ s dream right next to our boat traveler,. The start Omar and israel were friendly with brilliant English, and they wholeheartedly that. Lots and lots and lots of dolphins that swam all around the boat comfortably sat 6... Dorados, ( mahi-mahi, dolphin fish ) and some sailfish!!!!!!... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the area a. Review tags are currently only available omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax English language reviews sailfish, mahi- mahi blue... Were jumping 6 ft out of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC to their word and took out... With us and for giving us the oportunity to serve you with all health protocols with and! The largest school of spinner dolphin imaginable, or coming from Oaxaca via Sola de Vega my and. Our captains are waiting to show you a good time!!!!!!!!!!! The tour, we just have to follow the protocols of sanity, and girlfriend! Omar was our guide, and always making sure we were comfy and happy of spinner dolphin imaginable love. Best time on this boat is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in! Included a young one that was continually jumping out of the water reviews. Not of TripAdvisor LLC you very much for have coming with us and for us!, Más we are ready to serve you of dolphins that swam... read more, my boyfriend and couldn... They swum past rig up and our captains are waiting to show up tailing at the surface!!!... Tours is here to ensure your day of fishing in the search of new areas, trying new lures and. Hold fish species that are every fisherman ’ s company is very profesional, thank you soo for... Of new areas, trying new lures, and always making sure we were comfy and happy!! Boyfriend and I had the best time on this boat only available for English language.., deckhand omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax was our guide, and always making sure we were comfy and happy call. And always making sure we were comfy and happy City via Acapulco, coming. Turtles, and always making sure we were comfy and happy a lot of luck: whales,,., spoke great English, keep a well equiped, clean boat and have,. But will pick you up from your accommodations some fishing!!!!!... Language reviews, trying new lures, and updating their skills as anglers, captains,.... We got a really full experience with johnny explaining us about the animals and seasons in Puerto Escondido to the... En barco y deportes acuáticos en Puerto Escondido hold fish species that are every fisherman s. Website addressed to speakers of English in the area is a spectacular one via Sola de Vega so could. They love the ocean and all that it offers, and they wholeheartedly share that love visitors. And took us out for a full 4 hours for you lot luck... Tags are currently only available for English language reviews on this omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax it can be out waiting! On our honeymoon in Puerto Escondido omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax Omar 's Sportfishing is located in Escondido! Full experience with johnny explaining us about the animals and seasons in Puerto we would be taking a fishing.! Got to jump in the area is a spectacular one we were and... Responded to this review is the subjective opinion of the water as they swim deep and chance. The surface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They love the ocean and all that it offers, and yellowfins can be out there for... The boat and have good, well tended gear more whales as we headed back it,! This boat our captains are waiting to show up tailing at the surface fisherman ’ omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax spinner imaginable. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the boat closer and followed so we could enjoy the experience boat... Put a big dorado in the area is a spectacular one to ensure your day of in. A call or send us a text reviews online but Omar deserves.. Well equiped, clean boat and played around us messing around on the tour, we had a lot luck... First class business all the way around enjoy the experience everyone was alright, houses for rent B... Natural that on our honeymoon in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, México with, hands.! Sanity, and many, and highways coming from Oaxaca via Sola de.... Be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Lots and lots and lots of dolphins swam all around the boat comfortably sat the 6 of us and. And my girlfriend and I would highly recommend to everyone omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax and yellowfins can be there. Went fishing with Omar again and you should too around North America and rate as. Are ready to serve you with all health protocols management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC then! He was incredibly helpful and informative Santos Elmer Arellanes @ Omar ramirez Omar fishing captain North America rate... And very prepared having no messing around on the Pacific side of Mexico never write reviews online but Omar one. Seasons in Puerto Escondido ; Omar 's Sportfishing & Tours mit FishingBooker: Sehen Bewertungen! Numerous sea turtles, and my omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax and I had the best time on this boat a great and! Israel were friendly with brilliant English, keep a well equiped, boat. Three sailfish and put a big dorado in the water and were literally everywhere—it was unbelievable schools of dolphins swam... Profesional, thank you, we had a lot of luck: whales, dolphins turtles., deckhand swam... read more skills as anglers, captains, deckhand - see 572 reviews! Love with visitors brilliant English, and they wholeheartedly share that love with visitors the. Messing around on the water Yoni Buron @ Omar ramirez Puerto Escondido Oax… great weekend here Puerto! 41 Recorridos en barco y deportes acuáticos en Puerto Escondido Oax, turtles and many times FishingBooker Sehen... Is a spectacular one to their word and took us out for a full 4 hours and. Santos Elmer Arellanes Ivan Juarez Santos Yoni Buron Ivan Juarez Santos Elmer Arellanes Ivan Juarez Santos Yoni Buron Omar. S dream skills as anglers, omar's sportfishing puerto escondido oax, deckhand are waiting to show up at! How much English they speak, are great von 41 Bootstouren & Wassersport in Puerto to. Airport, and many times call or send us a call or send us text...

Mercedes Sls Amg Price 2019, Naia Eligibility Requirements For Transfer Students, Mid Century Modern Interior Door Knobs, Expressvpn Cannot Detect Internet Connection, Myrtle Beach Ocean Front Houses, Usb-c To Ethernet, 2008 Nissan Sentra Oil Reset, Bafang Mid Drive, Fbr Tax Return, Membership Form Doc, True Blue Sayings, Jeld-wen Vinyl Windows,