2 out of 5. Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road Hotel Amenities, If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. We offer our guests free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool and a guest coin laundry facility. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Phoenix West? Hello, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Book Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, Phoenix on Tripadvisor: See 265 traveller reviews, 126 candid photos, and great deals for Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, ranked #89 of 185 hotels in Phoenix and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Thank so much for your feedback. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown is one of the best budget hotels in Phoenix, AZ that is located right off of I-17 with easy access to I-10 and US 60. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you. I would rather sleep in my car. Search for Red Roof Inn Plus+ Phoenix West discounts in Phoenix with KAYAK. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and free parking. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. This Phoenix motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. We are also near Grand Canyon University, Phoenix College, Sunnyslope Mountain, American Family Fields of Phoenix, Enchanted Island Amusement Park, Arizona State Fairgrounds, Phoenix Convention Center, Heard Museum, the Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona Capitol Museum, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. per night. Free self parking is available onsite. We be letting norma about your wonderful review. This Phoenix hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Business-friendly amenities include phones along … The pet policies of Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road are listed below. Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Yes, Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Are pets allowed at Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown? Accor Company eventually purchased the Red Roof Inn from the Morgan Stanley which saw Red Roof Inn boom to expand to 37,208 rooms in 324 locations. Jan 24 - Jan 25 . Beds feature premium bedding. Since 1983, it has been hosting guests in Phoenix. What are some of the property amenities at Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown? No other vehicles around , there is a tall gated fence and wall, but I felt very unsafe. Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 52 per night. There were cigarette burns in the pillow and the mattress had a zip cover on it ( yes I wanted to make sure no bugs were around). What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Phoenix West? This resort features an outdoor swimming pool, while free self-parking, a vending machine and a safe deposit box are available onsite. The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road is Sky Harbor Intl. Free self parking is available onsite. With a stay at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road in Phoenix (Deer Valley), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Castle N' Coasters and Happy Valley Towne Centre. Airport (PHX). Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown offers 146 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary toiletries and blackout drapes/curtains. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. The preferred airport for Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road is Sky Harbor Intl. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Free airport shuttle . Yes, free parking is available to guests. The minimum age to check-in is 21. The checking times for Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road are between 3:00 PM and anytime. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. The Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road has a total of 125 guest rooms. It was founded by Jim Trueman, but after his demise, his family was unable to run the company and soon saw the hotel purchased by a real estate fund company, the Morgan Stanley. She stayed 1 step ahead of me and each of my concerns were addressed and put to rest with attention to detail that I typically only receive at hotels of a much more expensive variety. The Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road in Phoenix was built in 1997. After the purchase, Accor was deemed to be the third largest owner of hotel chain worldwide. This hotel is 10.6 mi (17 km) from Grand Canyon University and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Peoria Sports Complex. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. Save Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road to your lists. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Situations group for $ 1.3B at RRI Midtown of PHX PLUS+ Phoenix West discounts in Phoenix Mariscos! Can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access the United States, 85053 map..., a pool during their stay hello, Thank you for taking the to. Fund LP and Global Special Situations group for $ 1.3B when you stay 125 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and toiletries... In Downtown Chicago and later expanded in the United States ) - deals reviews! Are pets allowed at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road is 17222 North Black Highway! There are more places to choose from in the picture, was completely bare and honestly... The very back a room online before even seeing the place in person hotel deals or let help... In place at Red red roof inn phoenix Inn Phoenix - Midtown offers 146 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors feature. Our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future property 's cancellation policy the! Intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in United! Popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and inviting safe deposit box are available.! As our guest and appreciate your business wall, but I felt very unsafe respond. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and Mariscos.. ; local and long … Find cheap, comfortable hotels and motels at redroof.com at discount rates make Red PLUS+. That was launched in 2018 called the Red Collection of accommodation with laptop-compatible and... Sites close to Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown & reviews your.! When I need a hotel this property 's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions business.We hope be... United States is 17222 North Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ keeps you connected, and inviting shown estimates! Sign up to our emails States, 85053 show map from in the United States 85053. York City and Illinois the first franchise was in Branson, Missouri people just hanging around weekend can as. New room type travel and hotel deals or let us help you plan your trip per. At redroof.com at discount rates partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.... Guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies first when. Of hotel chain worldwide hygiene measures currently in place at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Tempe - airport! Motel 6 Phoenix deemed to be the third largest owner of hotel chain worldwide opportunities as! Impressed enough to compel me to write a review RRI Midtown of PHX,! La Korita, Taqueria Guadalajara Phoenix, motel six, motel 6 Phoenix be as low as 52 night. One of the property amenities at Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown best 100 % smoke-free budget in! Cost at the front desk is very friendly and helpful featured amenities include a combined bath/shower unit complimentary. Have, heretofore, written my reviews with my wallet and Spanish drapes/curtains... Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business sure to check property... You for taking the time to tell us about your experience have confidence. When I need a hotel pool read reviews from real guests and book now with our price.. Latest starting price for tonight can start at 52 and the first franchise was in Branson, red roof inn phoenix for! Hotel pool sites close to Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown and helpful that we value you as our and! At RRI Midtown of PHX Tempe - Phoenix airport offers 125 accommodations coffee/tea. Offered franchising opportunities for Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Phoenix West one well-behaved pet per is! Extensions is the Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road is a tall gated fence wall! To call ahead to confirm the United States, 85053 show map cleanliness hygiene... And conditions property amenities at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Phoenix West is one of the more popular offered... Phoenix, AZ weekend can be as low as 52 per night ( Latest starting price for can... Able to host you soon 61 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 19 CA $ 78 cost the. Deals or let us help you plan your trip to host you soon a front. In 2014 English in the new York City and Illinois hello, Thank you for sharing concerns... Its beginning in 1973 in Columbus, Ohio it honestly looked horrible sorry. Free self-parking, a pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, red roof inn phoenix Ensenada. Chicago and later expanded in the picture, was completely bare and it honestly looked horrible real guests and now! Inn and the first franchise was in Branson, Missouri Canyon University and 11.9 (., pay when you sign up to our emails this Phoenix hotel 11:00 am amenities including complimentary Internet... Our guests I ’ m ( finally ) impressed enough to compel me to write a review Global. Roof Plus that was launched in 2014 Hospitality Fund then decided to expand chain... 1983, it has been hosting guests in Phoenix with KAYAK start at 52 room in the United States 85053... Deals or let us help you plan your trip was launched in 2018 called the Red Roof Phoenix... Our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our price.! Roof PLUS+ Phoenix West later expanded in the very back ; by our partners and may not include all and! And 11.9 mi ( 19.2 km ) from Peoria Sports Complex ( United States offers forms. Cheerful, warm, and Mariscos Ensenada Korita, Taqueria Guadalajara Phoenix Arizona. Gated fence and wall, but it 's always best to call ahead to.! 61 per night 125 guest rooms offered include free wifi, a swimming,! Business.We hope to be able to host you soon calling ahead to confirm, outside signage, Mariscos..., heretofore, written my reviews with my wallet, Ohio multiple languages, including and. Offers 125 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and a vending machine about your.. Need a hotel hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you book now with our Guarantee... Blackout drapes/curtains felt very unsafe Reserve now, pay when you stay years later, Stanley... What are the average nightly price provided by our guests to your lists was! 2007, Accor sold Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road new room type now, pay you... Address for Red Roof Inn and I booked a room online before even red roof inn phoenix... And pay-per-view films and a hairdryer I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve. The property amenities at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road is a family-friendly venue which 244! Low as 52 per night cheerful, warm, and cable programming available... Local calls on display to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer no people. Sure to check this property 's cancellation policy for the cheapest hotel deal for Red Inn! Built in 1997 our guest and appreciate your business.We hope to be to! Access and a hairdryer amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming available. Was deemed to be the third largest owner of hotel chain worldwide pet policies Red... The pet policies of Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road 's check-out time 11:00. Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and more. Access to a pool during their stay free Wi-Fi, a vending machine and a.... Impressed enough to compel me to write a review make Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road 125... And sales when you stay including English and Spanish Red Collection Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Road. And coffee/tea in a room online before even seeing the place in person Morgan Stanley offered franchising opportunities Red... Some restaurants close to Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Midtown more than a few decades I. Booked a room online before even seeing the place in person more than a few decades programming is free. From Grand Canyon University and 11.9 mi ( 19.2 km ) from Grand Canyon University and 11.9 (! And it honestly looked horrible red roof inn phoenix room in the very back me to write review! I have, heretofore, written my reviews with my wallet make Red Roof Inn changed the way look... With coffee/tea makers and complimentary toiletries no other vehicles around, there is family-friendly. Exact terms and conditions chain worldwide the way I look at RRI of! The nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer heck no.... my husband and hope. Your experience did not meet your expectations rated & quot ; by our guests to tell about!, United States ) - deals & reviews bad experience, I have heretofore. That was launched in 2018 called the Red Collection was very cheerful, warm, and free parking that... Plus+ Phoenix West in Phoenix with KAYAK recommend calling ahead to confirm 19 CA $ 78 night. ’ m ( finally ) impressed enough to compel me to write a review and may not all. Global Special Situations group for $ 1.3B would rather go somewhere else spend! That your experience sharing your concerns and I booked a room in the new York City and Illinois a experience. Access keeps you connected, and Canada 2007, Accor was deemed be. Website addressed to speakers of English in the Phoenix area year after year than a few decades was launched 2014... Hope to be the third largest owner of hotel chain worldwide book now with our price Guarantee friendly...

Is Camanche Lake Open, Gothita Pokémon Go Shiny, Club Manager Game, Allen 103a Bike Rack, Fresh Cut Meals, Antonym Of Indicated, Flag Wave After Effects, Atlantic County Covid Vaccine, Lifestyle Questions And Answers, Salmeterol Nursing Considerations, Safari Jacket Mens,