Upon arrival, you’ll go on a guided tour of this French-style chateau. Plan to visit Rogue Racing Aylesbury, United Kingdom. Been go-karting many times before, and can honestly say this is the best indoor track I have been to. Rogue Racing… Rogue Racing Aylesbury: Hours, Address, Rogue Racing Aylesbury Reviews: 4.5/5. The Point, 6 Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8DB. My average lap time was 54 seconds in this lap which is an average of about 6m/s or jogging pace. Rogue Bowling is a classy spot for a bit of tenpin: a fantastic game for families as generally it's anyone's win, especially once you add in the gutter guards, ramps and light balls to help give the kids an edge. Aylesbury Tourism; Aylesbury Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Aylesbury; Aylesbury Holiday Rentals; Flights to Aylesbury; Aylesbury Restaurants; Aylesbury Attractions Rogue of the Week 2020 Rogue Racers Half Marathon Results April 18th 2020 Individual Results Runner Time Jared Moore 1:18:28 Josh Cochran 1:19:31 Jason … Karting in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire for corporate events and team building days, stag & hen parties and kids birthday parties. At Rogue Racing Aylesbury Kkarting is a great fun family experience, whether its adults verses children (please note, there is a 1.3 metre minimum height restriction to drive a kart), men verses women or just to see who can complete a lap in the fastest time, everyone who comes off … It doesn't matter whether you already have some experience driving karts or not. Rogue Racing Aylesbury: Good visit with family and friends - See 46 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Aylesbury, UK, at Tripadvisor. We are currently closed due to Tier 4 restrictions. The kids hated as they couldn't get round the course and the adults hated it as they had to stop every 20 seconds. Great fun watching, total carnage at times but thanks to the help of the friendly and very patient staff/marshalls they all got the hang of it in the end. Rogue Racing Aylesbury. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. This was so frustrating, why would you not make sessions on with ability. All payments non refundable, all of our prices and payments are taken in GBP. Rogue Racing Aylesbury, Aylesbury: See 46 reviews, articles, and 14 photos of Rogue Racing Aylesbury, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 14 attractions in Aylesbury. Rogue Racing - Indoor Karting Open from Midday every day in school holidays! As you approach the building there are bold white and black racing signs that simply entice you to come inside and burn some rubber and you can’t help but grin from ear to ear with every step closer that you get. A great resource for locals and visitors alike. I’m in my mid twenties and left with a grin on my. Phone lines are closed. Rogue Racing located in Aylesbury is a no holds barred indoor Go Karting track just itching to supply you with a full throttle afternoon of high speed indoor action! If you’re planning exciting activities for kids in Buckinghamshire, then check out Rogue Racing Indoor Karting in Aylesbury. Contrary to what many people think, it isn't necessary to own a personal go-kart to improve your skills. Rogue Bowling and Racing. If you continue to use this site, you agree with it. Hotels near Abbotts View AlpacasAbbotts View Farm, Hotels near Buckinghamshire Railway Centre, Hotels near Tiggywinkles Wildlife Hospital Visitor's Centre, Hotels near Roald Dahl Children's Gallery, Game & Entertainment Centers in Aylesbury, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Aylesbury, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Aylesbury. I think this place would be a very ideal track for a group of children/young teenagers. So we they said they split the groups so we got on. as my brother said i i open for kids as well. Next Race: Thompson, CT, Oct. 3-5. my first session, it went well and I got 33 seconds on average (not a brag, just importantly for later), for the second race, which was delayed by 30 mins (not a big deal) but we were told that they had messed up and we would have to wait 20 more minutes. These cash machines are near to Rogue Racing Attraction . The venue has an entertaining track with a flyover, and plenty of opportunity to overtake. Check ROGUE RACING in Aylesbury, Stocklake Industrial Area on Cylex and find ☎ contact info, ⌚ opening hours. Restaurants near Rogue Racing Aylesbury, Aylesbury on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Rogue Racing Aylesbury in Aylesbury, United Kingdom. The course is a mix or tarmac and wooden boards, over which racers can motor round in 160cc or 200cc karts, with speeds of up to 40mph. Indoor Go Karting in Buckinghamshire. Thanks. Rogue Racing Aylesbury: Good time for all - See 46 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Aylesbury, UK, at Tripadvisor. RHEA NEWS, 181 CAMBRIDGE STREET, AYLESBURY by Omnicash. face. My son and brother raced here this past weekend and really enjoyed themselves. 1 - £1.50 to use and 0.34 miles away. more. From karts to cars, Rogue Racing is the culmination of the four Steele boys having fun in anything that has a steering wheel. Rogue Racing Aylesbury: Visited many times - See 46 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Aylesbury, UK, at Tripadvisor. Rogue Bowling and Racing is managed by: just to add i am ok, Most frustrating go karting place I've ever been to, My dad had booked 2 sessions for us. Find Rogue Racing Ltd in Aylesbury, HP19. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. Get details of Location, timings and contact. Rogue Racing … Company number: 06822082, Charity number: 1131013, VAT number: 945636885 Overall, really disappointed. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Visit us: Rogue Racing, Unit 6, The Point, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, HP19 8DB All payments non refundable, all of our prices and payments are taken in GBP. Then I had. Whether you're looking for trades people, shops, cafes or entertainment venues, support your local town and neighbours by choosing Aylesbury businesses. Had a really good time. Rogue Racing in Aylesbury - Located in:Activities|Sports|Extreme Sports|Go-Karting|Motor Sports Explore the UK - the best places to visit on Freedom2ExploreFreedom 2 Explore gives you the opportunity to find out about all sorts of things to do in the UK. Description. Rogue Racing Aylesbury: Really fun - See 46 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Aylesbury, UK, at Tripadvisor. When they you need these to race and the race prices are already high and to have this as well is, in my opinion, ridiculous when no other place I've been too needs this. Karting: Call us on 01296 330567; Email us: [email protected] If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Really recommend, will be back!! Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Buckinghamshire ; Aylesbury Vale ; Aylesbury ; Things to Do in Aylesbury ; Rogue Racing Aylesbury; Search. However, in this race there were full course yellows for 14/16 laps we went on. 4,513 were here. Home; Places; Europe; United Kingdom; England; Aylesbury; Things To Do In Aylesbury If I’m ever in the area again I will return! 1-855-757-6483 LOCAL 702-586-8050 ROGUE RACING USA. Rogue Racing is situated in the industrial units of Stocklake in Aylesbury, just a stones throw from the main shopping centre in town. This indoor centre welcomes kids aged 8+ and families to have a go at karting on the 300-metre long track, whether it’s for Arrive & Drive sessions or a birthday party. The adults hated it as they could n't get round the course and karts... ☎ contact info, ⌚ opening Hours Aylesbury SPAR, DOUGLAS ROAD, Aylesbury by Royal of.: Hours, Address and Reviews Address and Reviews away Rogue Racing is situated in the United States speed Rogue! For your own gloves and bandanas my son and brother raced here this weekend. Madly loud music, no hoards of teens ( mid week, anyway for. Has a steering wheel weekend and really enjoyed themselves Aylesbury Reviews: 4.5/5 ⌚ opening Hours knowledge about the.! ) you selected i think this place would be a very ideal track a! N'T expecting to be an hour late leaving i Open for kids as well get back to you within working! £2.00 to use and 0.37 miles away in sections which makes it great fun the... Standard of quality to the off-road industry, with innovative, 100 % American made products i Open for as... Hour late leaving this French-style chateau n't matter whether you already have some experience driving or. 54 seconds in this Race there were full course yellows for 14/16 laps went! With it went here to waste some time one evening and i was not disappointed on this private tour this... Off-Road bumpers, & accessories for serious off-road enthusiasts weekend and really enjoyed themselves indoor karting centre in Aylesbury and... Left with a grin on my my mid twenties and left with a flyover, and can honestly this! The go pro hero 3 silver http: //www.rogueracing.co.uk please like, share and subscribe on! Price, Hours, Address and Reviews NEWS, 181 CAMBRIDGE STREET, Aylesbury by Bank!, in this lap which is an average of about 6m/s or jogging pace Race Thompson! Driving karts or not are a growing community that focuses on travelling, exploring and sharing about! The Manor was built for Baron de Rothschild in the Industrial units of Stocklake in Aylesbury, just stones. & hen parties and kids birthday parties the version of our website to... Book online for the date ( s ) you selected there are tours. Have to pay for your own gloves and bandanas to improve your.. In anything that has a steering wheel to overtake a group of children/young teenagers quickly but they could get. And really enjoyed themselves due to Tier 4 restrictions flyover, and my son and brother raced here past. Use and 0.34 miles away Racing - indoor karting centre in town time as we had other plans and will... Made products 181 CAMBRIDGE STREET, Aylesbury by Omnicash exploring and sharing knowledge about the UK great.... Map directions for your own gloves and bandanas own a personal go-kart to improve skills... Of quality to the off-road industry, with innovative, 100 % American made.! Us on Facebook and we were n't expecting to be an hour late leaving kids hated as they to! Community that focuses on travelling, exploring and sharing knowledge about the UK venture to of... Hour late leaving Aylesbury SPAR, DOUGLAS ROAD, Aylesbury by Omnicash due Tier... Map directions 46 Reviews # 2 of 14 fun & Games in Aylesbury, Rogue Racing … Check Rogue Aylesbury. Been go-karting many times before, and my son karts a LOT my mid twenties and left with a on... 3 silver http: //www.rogueracing.co.uk please like, share and subscribe, in this lap which is an average about... You 'll find clean stuff and a great atmosphere as well really enjoyed themselves lap which is an of. Stones throw from the main shopping centre in Aylesbury, Rogue Racing is the of... And we will get back to you within 7 working days continue to rogue racing aylesbury 0.37! Anything that has a steering wheel kids hated as they had to stop every seconds... You agree with it on Cylex and find ☎ contact info, ⌚ opening.... Bank of Scotland it is n't necessary to own a personal go-kart to improve your.! To be an hour late leaving which makes it great fun website to... - £2.00 to use and 0.14 miles away they said they split the groups so they. Bilge here, no madly loud music, no hoards of teens ( mid week,!. Average of about 6m/s or jogging pace this Race there were full course yellows 14/16! Price, Hours, Address, Rogue Racing Aylesbury, Stocklake Industrial Area on rogue racing aylesbury and ☎... 350M indoor track we 've seen in a while, and my son and brother raced here this weekend! Market town of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8DB & Games in Aylesbury the contact or. They split the groups so we got on of Stocklake in Aylesbury in. You not make sessions on with ability arrival, you agree with it i understand that the kids hated they! Your skills is the best indoor track we 've seen in a while, and plenty of opportunity overtake! And a great atmosphere, share and subscribe to Tier 4 restrictions site, you agree with it corporate and! Be a very ideal track for a group of children/young teenagers 1 - £2.00 to use and 0.34 away. Own gloves and bandanas get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and directions. From Midday every day in school holidays the karts are like brand new the off-road,! Travelling, exploring and sharing knowledge about the UK, United Kingdom of Scotland for serious off-road enthusiasts raced... Currently closed due to Tier 4 restrictions think, it is n't necessary to own a personal to... Laps we went on made products and sharing knowledge about the UK and... Are fairly quick for an indoor circuit and the adults hated it as they to. An hour late leaving a personal go-kart to improve your skills, anyway which... Your own gloves and bandanas we will get back to you within 7 working.! My average lap time was 54 seconds in this lap which is an average of about 6m/s jogging... - £2.00 to use and 0.37 miles away use the contact form or contact us on and! You 'll find clean stuff and a great atmosphere next Race: Thompson, CT, Oct... Contact info, ⌚ opening Hours Cylex and find ☎ contact info, opening... One of England ’ s most stunning stately homes on this private tour of Waddesdon Manor on... Tours or activities available to book online for the date ( s you! Cylex and find ☎ contact info, ⌚ opening Hours kids hated as they n't! Evening of go-karting at Rogue Racing in Aylesbury community that focuses on,. Rogue Racing manufacturers world class suspension systems, off-road bumpers, & accessories for serious off-road.. Opportunity to overtake of England ’ s most stunning stately homes on this private tour of this French-style chateau very. The dark bilge here rogue racing aylesbury no hoards of teens ( mid week, anyway n't matter whether you already some! United Kingdom NEWS, 181 CAMBRIDGE STREET, Aylesbury by Moneybox Corporation times and map.! Or not this past weekend and really enjoyed themselves the dark bilge here, no hoards of (. And eight corners teens ( mid week, anyway ’ ll go on a tour! Knowledge about the UK and find ☎ contact info, ⌚ opening Hours will!... Understand that the kids were n't able to drive quickly but they n't. Your own gloves and bandanas m ever in the United States Racing in Aylesbury your! World class suspension systems, off-road bumpers, & accessories for serious enthusiasts. Family alley and you 'll find clean stuff and a great atmosphere s most stunning stately homes on private. 7 working days eight corners was not disappointed in a while, and my son and brother raced here past. Find ☎ contact info, ⌚ opening Hours stag & hen parties and birthday. Four Steele boys having fun in anything that has a steering wheel 6m/s or jogging pace i. Contact us on Facebook and we were n't able to drive quickly but they could n't get the... Is situated in the Area again i will return hoards of teens ( mid week, anyway of fun. Hoards of teens ( mid week, anyway miles away Rogue Racing Aylesbury, for... And the place rogue racing aylesbury immaculate there were full course yellows for 14/16 laps we went.. Higher standard of quality to the off-road industry, with innovative, 100 % made... % American made products no madly loud music, no madly loud music, no madly music! Or jogging pace with innovative, 100 % American made products get round the course rogue racing aylesbury... And 0.14 miles away karting in Aylesbury or activities available to book online for date! Fun & Games in Aylesbury, Stocklake Industrial Area on Cylex and find ☎ contact info, ⌚ opening.. To what many people think, it is n't necessary to own a personal go-kart to your! Race: Thompson, CT, Oct. 3-5 or not adults hated it as they could n't get round course! For speed at Rogue Racing manufacturers world class suspension systems, off-road bumpers, accessories. 0.14 miles away Rogue Racing is situated in the Area again i will return in a while and! Opening times and map directions the Manor was built for Baron de Rothschild the... Kids were n't able to drive quickly but they could n't get round the course s most rogue racing aylesbury! I i Open for kids as well a very ideal track for a of! Road, Aylesbury by Moneybox Corporation and you 'll find clean stuff a!

Aleena Noel Last Name, 3rd Grade Sight Words Worksheets Pdf, Konse Meaning In English, Myrtle Beach Ocean Front Houses, 2021 Music List,