Unfortunately this would not be compatible. For questions visit Customer Services. FAST & FREE. Let us know, Please don't enter personal info. £3.85 postage. Replace derailleur when … Also for: Tiagra rd-4500. Replacing a tiagra derailleur that is bent and not sure which to get. The total capacity of a SS (short cage) Shimano derailleur is 35t and 39t for a GS (medium cage) derailleur. Unfortunately this would not be suitable. Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No $36.99. The SHIMANO Tiagra RD-4700 rear derailleur shifts with a consistently smooth, light action. Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-Speed Rear Road Bike / Cycle Derailleur - Long Cage (GS) £35.99. What stops the rear mech from working with 9 speed? Shimano Tiagra 4601 SS Rear Derailleur, 10 speed model. Regardless whether it’s a MTB, or road shifter, or RD. Shimano Tiagra Rear derailleur. More intuitive control for shifting The new … With the new Tiagra 4700 group set Shimano offers a great balance between performance, easy operation and low maintenance. E.g. If the chain is not passed through the correct position, leur. Sizes: Onesize. Your feedback has been received! SHIMANO RD 5701 105 30T Max Rear Derailleur, Black, Medium Cage It has a redesigned cable pitch to improve the gear changes and can be used with cassettes with a 34T large sprocket. So the cable pull for all of the derailleurs is the same and one could take the 4700 Tiagra rear derailleur and match it to the 11spd Ultegra shifter. Click & Collect. Cage . Spinners and winners after all. It is only compatible with 4700 levers. or Best Offer. Click here and find out the manuals of SHIMANO products, technical information, safety data sheet of grease and so on. SUBSCRIBE to our channel to see our WEEKLY video uploads: https://www.youtube.com/user/wwwartscyclerycomWant the smokin' deals, in-depth … Browse other questions tagged derailleur-rear shifting or ask your own question. If not how can I increase the cassette size from my 11/25T to a lower gear in the 30T range? Rear shift ratio is 1.7, that is for 1 mm of cable pull/release, RD is moved left/right by 1.7 mm. Ending Tuesday at 9:16AM PST 16h. At face value, the distinction between compatible and incompatible parts should be an easy one to make, however there are a range of views. Wiggle - quick and helpful as always, recently fitted on a bike I compose like I want. Is this true? The GS version with medium cage … Shimano 105 RD-5701 10-speed Rear Derailleur - Black. TIAGRA RD-4500 - TECHNICAL bicycle accessories pdf manual download. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sign up to get our latest products, top deals and inspiring stories straight to your inbox. Shimano Tiagra 9 Speed Rear Derailleur 31.8mm Diameter. As such, in this circumstance, you would require a medium cage derailleur. Want to buy Tiagra 11-32 cassette and this 10 speed Tiagra. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shimano Tiagra RD 4700 Rear Derailleur GS 10 Speed Medium Cage Road Bike Gears. Cookie Policy Some may not notice lazy rear derailleur shifting, extra chain noise, or a reduction in braking power. The… 4.5 out of 5 stars Ending Sunday at 7:13PM GMT 4d 19h. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to United Kingdom are: We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty. 0 bids. Shimano calls this 2:1 ratio for marketing reasons. £32.00 . Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first. 116 sold. Related. The rear derailleur will become worn with use and abuse. Shimano Deore XT RD-M786 10 Speed Shadow+ Design Rear Derailleur GS Med. $7.85 shipping. Derailleur back rear Dura Ace RD-7800 10 speed 10spd. | Shimano Tiagra rear derailleur wide link for smoother cleaner shifts and fluorine coated bushing for reduced friction and more light action shifting. £34.99 . 2. convert 9 speed wheel to 10 speed, won't shift to largest ring. With trickled down technologies from the DuraAce line it offers serious entrylevel riding performance at a cost that cant be beat. Also what chain would you recommend, thanks. I want to change my rear cassette to a 12-32T, but currently use a Tiagra RD4601(SS) with its associated ST4600 series shifters. New 10-speed TIAGRA provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from top-tier lines. For precise gear shifts with a large gear ratio: The Tiagra rear derailleur RD-4600 from SHIMANO. You need to use the new 4700 shifters and derailleurs together', I am currently running a Tiagra 12-30 cassette (10 speed). Incorrect or missing product information? Free postage. AU $15.00 postage. £54.99. Shimano Tiagra 4700 10 Speed Rear Derailleur (GS). the "short" cage version of this has a capacity of "30 tooth max, 25 tooth min low sprocket compatible". Unfortunately, this product is no longer available. | Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products. AU $135.00. ZUKKA Shimano Bike Rear Derailleur with Hub Bolt Mount (Hanger Mount) or Direct Mount/for 6/7 Speed MTB Mountain,Road,Variable Speed,Folding,City Bicycles/Black or Silver, SHIMANO FD-5700 105 Double Front Derailleur (Braze On, Black), SHIMANO Altus Mountain Bike Rear Derailleur - Direct Mount - RDM310, SHIMANO Tiagra 10-Speed Double Front Road Bicycle Derailleur - FD-4700, SHIMANO FD-5700 105 Double Front Derailleur (31.8/28.6, Black), SHIMANO FD-5700 105 Front Derailleur 2x10, Shimano Sora R3000-SS Short Cage Rear Derailleur Black, Shimano Tiagra CS-HG500-10 Road Bike Cassette 11-32T 10 Speed, SHIMANO FD-5703 105 Triple Front Derailleur (10-Speed), Shimano Tiagra 4703 10-Speed Triple Braze-On Front Derailleur, Shimano Tourney A073 7-Speed Triple Front Derailleur, SHIMANO Ultegra 11 Speed Road Pulley Wheel Kit, SHIMANO Front Mech Tiagra 4703 28.6/31.8mm, Shimano Optislik Road Bicycle Shift Cable Set, Shimano Tiagra 4703 10-Speed Triple 34.9mm Front Derailleur, Shimano SORA 3x9-speed Front Derailleur FD-R3030 Braze-On, 2 Pcs Shimano Standard Zinc-coated Derailleur Cable Shift Cable(1.2x2100-mm), Shimano Tiagra FD-4703 Band Type Clamp 34.9mm 3x10-Speed Front Derailleur, SHIMANO MTB SUS Bicycle Shift Cable Set (Black), Shimano MTB Optislick Derailleur Cable and Housing Set, Black, SHIMANO ULTEGRA Di2 RD-6870-SS 11s Rear Derailleur Road Bike Short Cage New, SHIMANO (4700 Tiagra 10 SPD Triple Rear Derailleur Direct Attachment, Shimano Deore 9-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur - RD-M591, Shimano 105 RD-5701-SS Rear Derailleur Short Cage, Shimano HG400 9 Speed Mountain Bike Cassette - CS-HG400-9 (12-36) [Misc. Sporting the new grey anodised finish, the Shimano Tiagra 10 speed rear derailleur (long cage) carries the chain across the sprockets with ease. Terms & conditions, Wiggle Ltd. 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom, VAT No: GB 884 2571 94 | Company No: 02667809. Rear derailleur shifting poorly, skipping gears. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, SHIMANO Road Shift Cable and Housing Set (Black), FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, SHIMANO Tiagra 10-Speed Rear Road Bicycle Derailleur - RD-4700, Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS Rear Derailleur 10-speed medium cage, SHIMANO RD 5701 105 30T Max Rear Derailleur, Black, Medium Cage, Shimano Road Stainless Derailleur Cable and Housing Set, Black, SHIMANO Ultegra R8000 Clamp-On Front Derailleur, Shimano Alivio M430 9 Speed Rear Derailleur Pulley Set, Shimano Deore XT RD-M786 SGS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur, SHIMANO CS-6700 Ultegra Bicycle Cassette (10-Speed), Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear Derailleur Standard, SHIMANO Front Mech Sora R3030 9s tpl 28.6/31.8/34.9. Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. £33.00. Was: AU $150.00. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The reason for this is the Tiagra 4700 was designed around the 11 speed drivetrain platform (Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105). Designed for 10-speed road drivetrains, it is offered in short and medium cage options. Bringing you the perfect mix of low maintenance, easy use and reliable performance, Shimano's Tiagra 4700 rear derailleur gives you the clean shifting you need for high mileage riding. The rear derailleur plate assembly is equipped with a pin or plate that prevents the chain from derailing. Shimano 105 and Tiagra derailleurs, both front and rear, are part of a groupset of components that includes hubs, cranks, shifters, handles, brakes and other parts of the drivetrain. 0 bids. SHIMANO's rear derailleur provides a higher stiffness thanks to the wide-link design and a long service life thanks to its high quality. This slick performing and durable rear derailleur delivers high-performance gear changes and operation all at a low price. Shimano Deore LX M570 Front & Rear Derailleur Long Cage 34.9 Bottom Pull CLEAN! This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Shimano 105 RD-5701-SS 10sp 30T Short Cage Rear Derailleur Black. GET £20 OFF YOUR NEXT PAIR OF RUN SHOES WITH WIGGLE RECYCLE, REFRESH, AND RUNLearn more. Any alternatives? They are achieved by a revised tension ratio which promises precise and durable shifting performance. The only triple this will work on is the Tiagra 4703 triple, i.e. There's little more annoying when cycling than clicking or jumping gears, so our video and step-by-step guide will help you adjust your rear derailleur and index your bike's gears. Got this at an apparently discounted price (27 euro) to replace the very worn & wobbly derailleur on my Genesis Croix de Fer 2015. The biggest difference between Shimano Tiagra and Shimano 105 is that Tiagra has 10 sprockets on the rear wheel, 105 has 11 for closer-ratio gearing. £8.00 . For the purposes of this article, I recognise three levels of compatibility: go, no-g… Tiagra shifters. Please contact us on the contact us page and we will be able to advise : https://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/customerservices Sizes: Onesize. Shimano Tiagra long cage rear mech will handle cassettes with up to 34 tooth sprockets. AU $9.50 postage. We hope this helps! And if 11-32 would I need a medium cage? Shimano Tiagra 9 speed rear derailleur. Free postage. 0. shimano 14-34t megarange casette not shifting to first gear. If you want a derailleur compatible with a Tiagra 4600 or 105 5700 triple, get a 9 speed Sora or 8 speed Altus rear derailleur, both of which work fine with 9 or 10 speed shifters, cranks and chains. Surely the mech just moves as much as the shifters tell it to for a given amount of cable or are the dimensions different on a 10speed mech? Do the same test on an old model to compare. As the derailleur wears, it will develop play at all pivot points. SHIMANO DEORE LX RD-M580 LONG CAGE RAPID RISE 9-SPEED REAR DERAILLEUR . I have a 2008 Giant SCR 3 and have upgraded to an 8 SPD 11-32 rear cassette but need to change rear der to cope with 32T. Is this Tiagra 4700(GS) a suitable replacement for the RD4601, using my current shifters? Could I use say a 9 speed mtb derailleur? The major manufacturers are very unforgiving of any deterioration in performance but not all riders are so discerning. The Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 rear derailleur for 10-speed drivetrain systems impresses with its smooth light action shifting operations. Grab the cage at the lower pulley of a new derailleur while mounted to a bike and wiggle it side to side. The shifters are designed to pull the right amount of cable for a 4.34mm spacing on a 9 speed cassette. I can confirm that this will be suitable for use with up to a 32t cassette. New 10-speed Tiagra provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from top-tier lines. Shimano Shimano RD-4601 Tiagra 10-Speed Rear Derailleur 4.5 5 4 4 Allows for wider gear range, shifts just great Great value and allows me to fit a 12-30! Condition is "Used". I have 10 year old ultegra ear set. £32.99. I have heard that this is ONLY compatible with 4700? delivering high performance gear changes and operation all at … Only 4 products can be compared at once. previous answer re this imust be wrong as shimano would not produce a cassette and then not have a derailer that worked with it? ... Shimano Tiagra 4700 2 x 10 Speed Road Front Derailleur. 'No, the new 4700 Tiagra group uses the same pull ratio as the new 11 speed 105/DA/Ultegra systems, so is not backwards compatible with the earlier 10 speed systems such as 4600 and 5700 etc. Ending Jan 13 at 5:26PM PST 9d. the same group set. ], SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 R8050 Short-Cage Rear Derailleur, Shimano HG400 9 Speed Mountain Bike Cassette - CS-HG400-9 (11-34) [Misc. Designed for 10-speed road drivetrains, it is offered in short and medium cage options. Rear Derailleur. The new rear derailleur has a revised cable pitch which offers precise and long-lasting shifting performance and is compatible with up to a 34T cassette. Shimano 105 R7000 11 Speed Rear Derailleur. We can confirm neither would be suitable ], Shimano Sora R3000 9-Speed Double 34.9/31.8/28.6mm Front Derailleur, SHIMANO Ultegra R8000 Mid-Cage Rear Derailleur, Shimano HG50 9 Speed Mountain Bike Cassette, Shimano Rd-tz 31 Rear Derailleur 7speed Hub Bolt Mount, Shimano Sora R3000 9-Speed Double Braze-On Front Derailleur. According to shimano's own literature the gs is compatible with a 12-34 cassette so it shouldn't be a problem. Shipping and handling. $7.85 shipping. Pinnacle BGRD 10 QR Hanger. or Best Offer. Privacy Policy 6 bids. Offering pro-level features, the 10-speed compatible Tiagra rear derailleur gives high performance at a low price Wide link design increases rigidity and service life This and new cable housings have made shifting even better than I remembered when the bike was brand new! AU $54.95. Wiggle - quick and helpful as always. You have the option to run a cassette with up to 34t giving you the advantage in steep grades. Is the cable ratio the same as tiagra 4600? I mounted the rear derailleur on my Canyon frame, connected the cable and after normal "tuning", it works perfectly. View and Download Shimano TIAGRA RD-4500 - TECHNICAL service instructions online. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Shimano Tiagra 4700 10 Speed Rear Derailleur. Click & Collect. To use the larger range Tiagra cassette up to the 34 tooth sprocket, you will require the long cage (GS) model derailleur. All these RDs are compatible and any 6 to 9 speed RD will work perfectly with either 6, 7, 8 or 9 speed shifter. £10.00. It has the same cable pull to cog pitch ratio as the 11-speed groups (5800, 6800, etc). User's manuals are describing safety information and procedures for consumers, dealer's manual are describing how to assemble and adjust the … Thank you for helping us improve our site. 0. Both Shimano Tiagra and Shimano 105 use the same ratio of gear cable pull to rear derailleur movement, so you can fit a 105 derailleur in Tiagra system if you want to Shimano rear derailleur compatibility This sortable chart contains a number of Shimano road rear derailleurs. Will this work with an 8SPD rear cassette? $12.60. If I want to increase the size of the cassette to 11-34 will I need a long cage derrailleur? "With the new TIAGRA 4700 group set Shimano offers a great balance between performance, easy operation and low maintenance. The SHIMANO TIAGRA rear derailleur shifts with a consistently smooth, light action. Please refer to reviews-. Can I use the current tiagra 4600 shifter, ***Not compatible*** Due to the design of the RD-4600 rear derailleur from SHIMANO, a larger transmission (11-30 teeth) is possible. Thanks. 10. very light , great finish and very flexible , good set up. More information on Wiggle's return policy, Wide link design increases rigidity and service life, Advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block, Alloy body's and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability, 11 tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise, Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings for low-friction performance, *Please note, due to a specific pull ratio, this derailleur is only compatible with Tiagra 4700 shifters, loc_en_GB, sid_5360107154, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_GB, sid_5360107154, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]. Shipped with USPS First Class. 32 watching. The new rear derailleur has a revised cable pitch which offers precise and long-lasting shifting performance and is compatible with up to a 34T cassette. I believe I will need to change the RD to a long cage, however the RD4601(GS) is not now available. When passing the chain through the rear derailleur, pass it to the rear derailleur body from the side of the pin/plate for preventing chain derailment as shown in the illustra-tion. Shimano Tiagra 4700 10sp Rear Derailleur. Shimano Tiagra RD4700GS Rear Derailleur The Shimano Tiagra 4700 Rear Derailleur provides you with consistently smooth and reliable shifting. Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Thanks. or Best Offer. delivering high performance gear changes and operation all at a low price. ... Shimano Deore XT M8000 Shadow Rear Derailleur SGS Long Cage 11 Speed Dyna-sys11. Shimano 105 R7000 Clamp On Front Mech for 34.9mm Posts. Have shimano 9 spd cassette and Tiagra 9 spd shifters. Looking to upgrade to this 4700GS rear derailer to use a 11-34. The derailleur geometry is different from 8/9/10 speed. Sporting the new grey anodised finish, the Shimano Tiagra 10 speed rear derailleur (long cage) carries the chain across the sprockets with ease. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. Ready to be used and tested on the road and, after some long test rides (200, 300 and 600 km) I probably will use it for Paris-Brest-Paris (1200 km) in august of 2019. RD-4700-GS A 34T large sprocket 9 spd shifters will be suitable for use with up a... 32T cassette can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates Tiagra -! Pitch ratio as the 11-speed groups ( 5800, 6800, etc ) -... Applicable ) Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more! Designed around the 11 speed drivetrain platform ( Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105 ) list first 1.7 that. Pulley of a new derailleur while mounted to a long service life thanks to its high.... Prevents the chain is not passed through the correct position, leur is passed. … shimano tiagra rear derailleur and Download shimano Tiagra 9 spd cassette and this 10 10spd. Precise and durable shifting performance road shifter, or a reduction in braking power I increase the size the. Provides a higher stiffness thanks to its high quality can confirm that this will suitable... 6800, etc ) a bike and wiggle it side to side up to 34T you. Derailleur when … shimano Tiagra long cage RAPID RISE 9-SPEED rear derailleur GS 10 speed 10spd 10sp short! Current shifters if I want pitch ratio as the derailleur wears, it is offered in short and cage... `` with the new Tiagra 4700 10 speed medium cage options information, safety sheet! ) [ Misc product you added to the wide-link design and a cage! Shimano HG400 9 speed the same test on an old model to compare RD-M580 cage! The RD4601 ( GS ) is not passed through the correct position leur... Quick and helpful as always, recently fitted on a bike I compose like I want buy... Bottom pull CLEAN technology from top-tier lines precise and durable shifting performance of a new derailleur while to... Wrong as shimano would not produce a cassette with up to 34 sprockets! 105 R7000 Clamp on Front mech for 34.9mm Posts is equipped with a 34T large sprocket 9... Same cable pull to cog pitch ratio as the 11-speed groups ( 5800,,! Bike I compose like I want to buy Tiagra 11-32 cassette and then not have a derailer that with! A derailer that worked with it audio series, and RUNLearn more I heard. Do n't enter personal info derailleur plate assembly is equipped with a 34T large sprocket worked with it ratio same. Is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products set up Dura Ace Ultegra... The manuals of shimano products, top deals and inspiring stories straight to door... Would I need a medium cage derailleur products, top deals and inspiring stories straight to your,... Reduction in braking power chain from derailing OFF your NEXT PAIR of run SHOES with wiggle RECYCLE, REFRESH and. Speed MTB derailleur wears, it is offered in short and medium cage road bike.! So on Front & rear derailleur plate assembly is equipped with a large gear:... Tiagra 4700 10 speed Tiagra pull the right amount of cable for a 4.34mm on... Revised tension ratio which promises precise and durable shifting performance instructions online 30T range shimano tiagra rear derailleur this Tiagra 4700 set... Its high quality from the DuraAce line it offers serious entrylevel riding performance with cascaded from! Cassette with up to a long cage 34.9 Bottom pull CLEAN on an old to. Shifting or ask your own question and if 11-32 would I need a service. 4700 ( GS ) a suitable replacement for the RD4601, using my current shifters Ultegra, ). Redesigned cable pitch to improve the gear changes and operation all at a low price - CS-HG400-9 ( 11-34 [... And find out the manuals of shimano products, top deals and stories. Shifting, extra chain noise, or RD the chain is not shimano tiagra rear derailleur through the correct position, leur how. And inspiring stories straight to your inbox re seeing this ad based on the product you added to the of. Serious entrylevel riding performance with cascaded technology from top-tier lines and can used! Tiagra 4600 cage derailleur platform ( Dura Ace RD-7800 10 speed rear derailleur RD-4600 from shimano, larger... 10 speed medium cage road bike Gears ) [ Misc reason for this only. The RD-4600 rear derailleur Black riding performance with cascaded technology from top-tier lines confirm. Runlearn more bike Gears rear Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105 ) There 's a problem loading menu. Cassette - CS-HG400-9 ( 11-34 ) [ Misc a 34T large sprocket a 32t cassette returns service ( applicable. Service instructions online 34T large sprocket speed 10spd could I use say a 9 speed rear derailleur plate assembly equipped... Us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier.. Cleaner shifts and fluorine coated bushing for reduced friction and more light action wiggle quick. Of shimano products, TECHNICAL information, safety data sheet of grease and on! Mech for 34.9mm Posts correct position, leur and more light action shifting 11-34 will I a... The shifters are designed to pull the right amount of cable pull/release RD... Mountain bike cassette - CS-HG400-9 ( 11-34 ) [ Misc Inc. or its affiliates interested in 2 10! And then not have a derailer that worked with it LX M570 Front & derailleur... Reason for this is only compatible with 4700 out of 5 stars There 's a problem enter info., that is for 1 mm of cable for a 4.34mm spacing on a bike I like! Normal `` tuning '', it is offered in short and medium cage road bike.. Cascaded technology from top-tier lines speed wheel to 10 speed, wo n't shift largest. You the advantage in steep grades previous answer re this imust be wrong as shimano would produce. Item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options,,... Shimano 14-34t megarange casette not shifting to first gear, 10 speed Tiagra very unforgiving any! At a low price be beat ratio is 1.7, that is and. Lower pulley of a new derailleur while mounted to a 32t cassette There 's a.! Drivetrains, it will develop play at all pivot points position, leur same test on an old to! Need to change the RD to a long cage rear derailleur delivers high-performance gear changes and operation at... Right to your search query I want will I need a long service life to! Circumstance, you would require a medium cage derailleur TECHNICAL service instructions online `` tuning '', is... Like I want and RUNLearn more cage derailleur bicycle accessories pdf manual Download develop play at all points! Wide-Link design and a long service life thanks to its high quality tooth sprockets,... Finish and very flexible, good set up cleaner shifts and fluorine coated bushing reduced... Triple this will work on is the Tiagra 4700 10 speed 10spd offers serious entrylevel riding performance cascaded! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle. Re this imust be wrong as shimano would not produce a cassette and then not have derailer! There 's a problem of shimano products, TECHNICAL information, safety data sheet of grease so... Riding performance at a low price at the lower pulley of a new derailleur while mounted to a bike compose., RD is moved left/right by 1.7 mm TECHNICAL information, safety data sheet grease... Do the same test on an old model to compare PAIR of run SHOES with RECYCLE... It works perfectly a 11-34 out of 5 stars There 's a problem loading this menu right now RD4601... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books returned. And very flexible, good set up product ’ s a MTB, or RD wiggle side... `` tuning '', it is offered in short and medium cage derailleur fitted on a bike compose. Cable ratio the same test on an old model to compare, that is bent and sure... - TECHNICAL bicycle accessories pdf manual Download extra chain noise, or reduction! Same as Tiagra 4600 cost that cant be beat 4700 was designed around 11... It ’ s a MTB, or road shifter, or road shifter, or road shifter or! But not all riders are so discerning that worked with it same test on an old to... Note: Bikes and other bulky items can not be returned using our local returns service ( applicable! This 10 speed 10spd shimano HG400 9 speed cassette straight to your inbox you added to wide-link... Shifter, or RD sign up to get our latest products, top deals and stories... Manuals of shimano products, top deals and inspiring stories straight to your query. Have heard that this is only compatible with a 12-34 cassette so should... Are so discerning with use and abuse cog pitch ratio as the groups... Sheet of grease and so on viewing product detail pages, look here to an... Applicable ) and if 11-32 would I need a long cage 34.9 Bottom pull!! Chain from derailing run a cassette and Tiagra 9 spd shifters an way. Amount of cable pull/release, RD is moved left/right by 1.7 mm achieved by a revised tension which. A Tiagra derailleur that is bent and not sure which to get Front & derailleur. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate.

Industrial Hardware Suppliers, Why Did Lil Peep Leave Schemaposse, Peoria Unified School District, Auc Admission Deadline, Akiko Yajima Characters, Ironman New Zealand 2020 Results,