Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Room Service Reviews more. I am so heartened to learn that you had a great time while staying with us. Guests who fancy some local delights will not be disappointed, as nasi lemak, prawn noodles, and curry are available. Gold Coast Kwee Zeen, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa’s all-day restaurant, serves the daily buffet breakfast service. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, GM_PiotrKupiec, General Manager at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Room booked - Prestige Suite £300 B&B 72sqm. The room is tranquil, ideal for someone who does not wish to go out at … It was a surprisingly pleasant and refreshing stay at Sofitel. To ensure that this sanctuary is kept safe for all, it has not been a dedicated Stay Home Notice or Government Quarantine Facility since the emergence of this unprecedented global crisis. So delicious! January 2021 I hope the head of ACCOR globally reads this as I stay in your Hotels all over the world and she should be training the staff. It has a large pool, plenty of space for sunbathing or sitting in the shade. That the television is a 47-inch one does not hurt either! The room is tranquil, ideal for someone who does not wish to go out at all and stay in the room to meditate. Prestige Family Suite Space is never an issue in our Prestige Family Suite. When you enter the suite, you are first faced with Sofitel’s signature art piece. Thank you so much and wishing you a great day ahead!Sincerely yours,Piotr KupiecGeneral Manager, We stayed in a junior suite and it was amazing.Hotel was fabulous, the buffet breakfast is the best I have ever had anywhere. March 2020 Food Unbelievable to how good she is at her job. Book Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,259 traveler reviews, 3,556 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified): Sofitel Sentosa - Fantastic stay and Service - Read 3,319 reviews, view 3,511 traveller photos, and find great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa … However, during our stay, the staircase was under maintenance. November 2020 Australia Although the official check-in time was 3pm, the concierge called me at 2.10pm to inform the suite was ready, and that our luggage was already on its way there. The. December 2020 August 2020 Deals For those preferring a more exclusive experience, much like the hotel’s location, Sofitel’s signature SO Spa is available here. At this rate, it is unlikely he will travel "around the world" any time soon. Historical For more conventional breakfast options, there is an abundant supply of bacon, baked potatoes, hash browns, and sausages. As there are now so many new hotels on Sentosa Sofitel would need a major revamp so remain popular. Smell was so good! This way, children can swim safely while adults can make use of some serious depth and do some proper swimming. We managed to get a night’s stay at the Prestige Suite, … China Conveniently located below the hotel, guests have direct access to the beach, just 132 steps to the bottom. This could be due to the rather low temperatures in the restaurant. November 2019 Your concerns in regards to the Gym experience has been noted. Ask Rahul D about Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Ask Craig C about Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Ask Alison F about Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Ask Richard C about Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified). Hotel Review: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (Prestige Suite) - April 2019. Hong Kong This gives guests a very roomy feel, with a separate living area and bedroom. ), but Sofitel hits the spot. Thailand September 2019 Spend a day exploring our boundless grounds with over 27 acres of … Sheeva is the stand out, she would be the single best Hotel team member I have ever met. The fact that there was no internet in the room helps a lot for a meditator, as there is completely no distraction. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island: 3,306 Hotel Reviews, 3,641 traveller photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … We saw families and couples chilling at the bar throughout the day and night, and the large space means it is not noisy like some fish market! Not only that, it has its own restaurant, so you can eat healthily after working out! Sunbeds are aplenty, while the pool is segregated into 2 parts. between 6.30am and 10.30am daily, this is quite the standard for most hotels around the world. Breakfast with the peacocks was beautiful.Drinks were expensive but other than that we loved everything.They also had free shuttle bus to Sentosa locations and into the city.Would definitely stay again, Bonjour Alison F,First, with deep gratitude, we would like to thank you for your support, and for selecting our resort as your preferred holiday destination.Thank you for making our day and for going out of your way to connect with us through the TripAdvisor travel community.I am excited to share your heartwarming feedback with our team. 2 Bukit Manis Road, Sentosa, Sentosa … Functional and aesthetically pleasing! Mario enjoys travelling around the world but finds himself visiting the same cities again and again. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Itineraries Book Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,193 traveler reviews, 3,507 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #6 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … Having said that, the indoor option suits guests who are simply not used to Singapore’s tropical climate. Tanjong beach, an almost private beach, is also located a five-minute walk away. We look forward to seeing you again for another stunning and Magnifique experience at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa!Sincerely yours,Piotr KupiecGeneral Manager. Phnom Penh Dubai Colombo It is worth noting that staff did not chase them away, but continued to serve them, with quite a lot of food options still available. :-)More, Bonjour Arthur T,Thank you for making our day and for going out of your way to connect with us through the TripAdvisor travel community.I am absolutely thrilled to share this amazing feedback to Wai Wai and Lana, they are both the stars in Front of the House. Ho Chi Minh City Bangkok The property also houses the world's largest So SPA at its 6,000 sqm heritage site. I know I spent some time reading “Over Singapore” despite being local! Hashpreet is indeed a star, I have conveyed your feedback to the team to inspire them even more. The Sofitel Singapore City Centre’s Prestige Suite comprises 76 square metres worth of space. That was exactly what I did the entire day in my room! Even better, it provides another shuttle service to Paragon, located at Singapore’s main shopping belt Orchard Road, every 2 hours. So clean rooms! There are 211 rooms and suites at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, plus four private Villas du Jardin, each with its own driveway, two elegant bedrooms, swimming pool and garden terrace. We observed quite a few guests walking around the hotel in these bathroom slippers, a testament to its quality! I personally like the floor tiles chosen for the standing shower. Free popcorn and a tended pool bar (which is not always the case at other hotels) are available so your children or spouse will not too bored while you swim! Book Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,305 traveller reviews, 3,634 photos, and cheap rates for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … Waffles are freshly cooked and always in sufficient supply, so you can taste the crisp waffles doused in maple syrup and blueberry sauce. Besides Mel in the Italian restaurant the service was non- existent whilst the actual food was really good. Of course, one should always get their hands on some brie after all that healthy eating. She would take it to another level. Bonjour Craig C,Thank for reaching out to the TripAdvisor community with your insightful review. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island: See 3,271 traveller reviews, 3,558 user photos and best deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 Sentosa … Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa: Dreadful hotel - See 3,021 traveler reviews, 3,234 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Cultural Sofitel … Away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland and even Sentosa, we felt like we were overseas for a few days, we had stayed there. Now $211 (Was $̶2̶3̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island. All the people in breakfast buffet were so wonderful. Gym was shocking - many machines did not work, there were no clean towels and no -one in attendence. Book Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,295 traveler reviews, 3,634 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … Guests walk around the resort feeling like they are in the middle of nowhere, and the resort is really paradise. See 3,296 traveler reviews, 3,634 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … July 2020 It is the largest in the world, where guests are provided with 14 indoor treatment rooms and six outdoor pavilions. The bathroom is large enough to fit a bathtub and standing shower, which is the standard for most five-star hotels. Both were sweet and friendly young ladies. Reading guest reviews is one of our team’s most heartfelt tasks, and surely your comments has made our day!Look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing experience with us!Sincerely yours,Piotr KupiecGeneral Manager. The room is given - Imperial Suite 190sqm. There are gluten-free bread and pastries, while there is also a self-service pancake machine that is suitable for children to have fun with. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Ask Melanie E about Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Singapore: Live Like a Localbr/span style='color:#000;font-size:10px'In association with Singapore Tourism Board/span, Hotels near Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) Pool, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) Rooms, Hotels near Floating Bridge at Siloso Beach, The Barracks Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality. April 2019 Its colourful tiles reminds me of being amongst seashells at the beach while the rough edges prevent falls. The Sofitel Singapore Sentosa is located on Sentosa island near the golf course, which … The rocking chair is also a nice touch, although it took some effort to sustain the rocking. Not the usual Sofitel 5 star standard at all. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa has always been one of our favourite hotels in Singapore, with its location providing a feeling of privacy and tranquillity. Mai Mai assisted me with the check-in process, while Lana personally ushered me to my room. comfortable to walk around. The nasi lemak comes with all-you-can-eat hard boiled eggs and sambal chili, while the broth used in the prawn noodles was really tasty. Now $208 (Was $̶4̶4̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island. Open for breakfast. Malaysia It is also actually big enough to fit 2 adults in it. Singapore Indeed, when we first stepped into the suite, we felt quite at home. The sofa is really comfortable, as it provides you with that satisfying sinking feeling when you sit on it. Properly padded, it is really. Featuring a living room and … But it as though we had travelled to another country, relaxing, friendly, and beautiful.All the amenities were great; the gym was quiet and well equipped, our room was large with a great bed and a fantastic Vittoria coffee station which is very reminiscent of RD2D ;) Big bathrobes, big towels and quick room service completed our room experience.The best of the Sofitel is definitely the pool, restaurants and staff. Overall we like the relaxing vibes in Sofitel Sentosa.. things seem to slow down for us (: the bed was very comfortable and food was great. June 2020 During evenings, there is also live music, with a singer and her pianist belting out classics. Reviews of Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean) This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It is also spacious enough to fit a three-seater sofa, with an office table situated behind. Mai Mai assisted me with the check-in process, while Lana personally ushered me to my room. See 3,308 traveler reviews, 3,641 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … If you prefer, you should head to the equally comfortable lounge chair and watch some television too. This is specially good for families, so you can focus on doing some work while your children watch some television, ensuring you can still watch over them and spend some quality time with them. We were concerned it would feel as though we had not left Singapore for our break. January 2020 The swimming pool, which is amazing by the way, is located right in the middle of the resort, so all guests are able to make their way down quite quickly. Mom, Dad and the children relax and play in a restful setting. Vietnam. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean certified), Sentosa Island Picture: Prestige Suite Bedroom - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,161 candid photos and videos of Sofitel Singapore Sentosa … The choice is really yours. So the hope is that it will provide a better experience for future guests! Hardworking guests can get their hands on some newspapers, such as local daily. I am exceptionally delighted to hear that your stay with us was once again truly beyond expectations, from your arrival to your luxurious and comfortable abode, as well as the in-room amenities and facilities.You kind words of appreciation were also conveyed to Sheeva and I afford you my deepest gratitude.It was great indeed to have you back with the family and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another 10 out of 10 experience. April 2020 Room types may vary. The Prestige Suite was extremely spacious, more spacious than other Prestige Suite I have stayed in at other Sofitel. It is clear how much we enjoyed the living room, as we almost did not want to leave it to head into our bedroom when we were watching television late into the night! August 2019 Kuala Lumpur When we stepped into it, we immediately felt as though we were at home, feeling very cosy and all. The Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa has been on my list of hotels to go to for quite sometime - this was further encouraged by the official re-branding which took place last year after all the refurbishments and enhancements have been completed. It was certainly cosy enough for families, while more than spacious enough for couples to chill and relax. October 2020 Hence, it offers a complimentary bus service for hotel guests to Resorts World Sentosa and Vivocity every half hour. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island: 3,305 Hotel Reviews, 3,634 traveller photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … Hotel Reviews Top Things To Do In... December 2019 United Arab Emirates En voyage with Sofitel Sentosa … It features both indoor and outdoor seating, and we do see the majority of guests opting for the outdoor option. This was not our first stay here, which says something about this hotel. Nevertheless, the concierge informed us he will contact us once the suite is ready, and that we should go enjoy the hotel facilities first. The Prestige Suite was extremely spacious, more spacious than other Prestige Suite I have stayed in at other Sofitel. Bonjour Melanie E,Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. October 2018, All If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. July 2019 The hotel decor is very tired and the rooms had not been styled in the normal contemporary Sofitel style and standard. You can then turn left to the bedroom or turn right to the living room. In conclusion, in case you have not realised by now, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Brisbane It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. The room is tranquil, ideal for someone who does not wish to go out at all and stay in the room to meditate. Thank you for staying with us, my deepest gratitude for your lovely feedback too and see you again soon!Sincerely yours,Piotr KupiecGeneral Manager. What I really like is their bathroom slippers. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.At Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Food-wise, we were quite pleased with the options. The food — delicious and fresh! Book Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island on Tripadvisor: See 3,301 traveler reviews, 3,634 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The health-conscious can also get their hands on salads, yogurt, and freshly squeezed juices, including concoctions that promise detox and anti-aging! Melbourne The spa also has its own pool, a mud pool, and waterfall. Your loyalty towards Accor and Sofitel is highly appreciated. They are happy to serve snack meals and a full bar list, at reasonable prices for a five star resort, by the pool. The hotel must know that its location has one main con with it being quite far away from most attractions. We forecast hotel rates daily for each date six months into the future based on the millions of hotel searches performed by our users. Penang Byron Bay As an Accor Platinum member I received a complimentary upgrade to Prestige Suite! The price you just found (SGD 303) is 26% lower than our most recent forecast (SGD 412) for this property for this date. The fact that there was no internet in the room helps a lot for a meditator, as there is completely no distraction. She completely gets customer service, she is of service, she has you feel so special. When we needed more amenities and drinking water at various times of the day (12am, 11am, 12pm), the concierge was always quick to tend to us, and we received them pretty quickly. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing experience at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa!Sincerely yours,Piotr KupiecGeneral Manager, Loved the resort and staff was great especially harshpreet kaur customer relations , she arranged a surprise for our 5 th anniversary..... food was great too ..... prices were better than other restaurants will definitely recommend to everyone in Australia, Bonjour Rahul D,What a great pleasure indeed to read such a wonderful review as yours, it's just made our day! Cautiously approaching the situation, Sofitel Sentosa has been without any COVID-19 cases. The entire complex is huge, and that translates into large spaces of. September 2020 The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's expected rate of SGD 412/night. Revitalise the mind and soul with indulgence and pampering at your fingertips. Villa Du Jardin Solemnisation Enveloped by lush … Our home for our two-night stay at this luxury family hotel in Singapore was a beautifully decorated 55 square metre Junior Suite. Do not be too quick to judge though, as we thoroughly enjoyed the espressos made from this coffee machine. We have stayed at this Hotel many times mainly because of her. This is once again proof of Sofitel’s top-notch service, where customers’ needs are consistently met. May 2019 Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island: 3,308 Hotel Reviews, 3,641 traveller photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa … While it may not have the largest variety we have seen at hotel breakfast buffets, it is the quality that counts here. Here at Sofitel Sentosa, your wellness is our priority. Spread across lush greenery, Sofitel Singapore Resort & Spa offers luxurious resort-styled accommodation with sweeping views of the sunset at Sentosa Island's iconic Tanjong Beach.. Providing a variety of accommodation types that range from rooms to suites … He also has a dream to spend one year catching all the Formula 1 races live. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa’s facilities are top-notch, to say the least. Experiences We appreciate your sharing your feedback with us, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.Sincerely,Piotr KupiecGeneral Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Use this rating to help choose your stay! The living room was clearly designed with an intent to make guests feel at home. What?! With 211 rooms and suites … Just saying. The Hotel itself is lovely, with pools and beautiful rooms plus the fish where you bath your feet and they eat all your loose skin, very unique.What makes this Hotel are all the staff, they are incredible, by the time you finish your stay you feel like part of the family. Both were sweet and friendly young ladies. The choices may seem quite limited, but Sofitel once again makes up for it with the quality of the food. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified): Wonderful Stay - Read 3,204 reviews, view 3,363 traveller photos, and find great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) at Tripadvisor. Prestige Suite Enjoy grandeur and elegance in our Prestige Suite. Depending on when you head over, you can enjoy some afternoon tea or bar bites, along with some tasty beverages! Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) Features, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), As an Accor Platinum member I received a complimentary upgrade to Prestige Suite! We decided on a four day ‘staycation’ to get away from our home on Singapore. The coffee machine is from illy, which is not what one might expect from a five-star hotel. Cambodia The standing shower is quite big, with both a conventional shower head and rainforest shower. In the Prestige Suite, we received 2 bottles each of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and body lotion. The king-size bed is immensely comfortable, with the height of the television just right so you can watch CNN, or any other news channel, the moment you wake up. One thing to be careful is the bathroom floor tiles - there are a couple … Which is really sufficient for a night’s stay. :-), Ask Arthur T about Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified). ... Prestige Suite … However, we will be sure to check this out during our next stay! Sofitel uses Lanvin products so we were expecting them. F&B is four venues: the Cliff Italian, Le Bar, Bonjour Richard C,Thank for reaching out to the TripAdvisor community with your insightful review. Although the official breakfast timing was until 10.30am, and we do see staff beginning to clear the tables at that time, there were still quite a number of guests having their breakfast. We were not able to fit this in during our stay, so we were not able to enjoy the spa and its facilities. gardens and greenery. Pamper yourself today at Sofitel SPA! Our prestige suite is indeed fabulous and I am happy to learn that you loved not only the room but also the whole experience that we could offer. Room service food — WOW! Enjoy our recreational facilities at your fingertips. Siem Reap OPENING HOURS FROM 11AM TO 8PM Stay true to your regime while on holiday. We know we say this a lot about hotel suites, … We really felt as though we were at home whenever we walked around in either the living room or bedroom. We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts about our resort with fellow travellers.Firstly, allow me to say how very thankful for your decision to stay at Sofitel Resort and Spa during your recent holiday. At check-in, as we arrived too early, at 1pm, the suite was not ready yet. Not many hotels get this right (even the five-star ones! Please see our partners for more details. We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts about our resort with fellow travellers.Firstly, allow me to say how very thankful for your decision to stay at Sofitel Resort and Spa during your recent holiday. Le Bar is a good place for families and couples alike to relax, regardless of the time. The Prestige Suite was extremely spacious, more spacious than other Prestige Suite I have stayed in at other Sofitel. One thing’s for sure, we will be back! As a Le Club AccorHotels Silver member, we received free welcome drinks that we used at Le Bar. That was exactly what I did the entire day in my room! The coffee-table books on the shelves suit tourists, as they are mainly about Singapore. 3-Day Phnom Penh Complete Itinerary - A Guide on what to do in Phnom Penh. Accor Hotel Review: Sofitel Singapore City Centre (Prestige Suite) – Sophisticated, Luxurious French Sanctuary in Tanjong Pagar February 23, 2020 In February 2020, I checked into the Prestige Suite at … If you want to enjoy your vacation in Sentosa Island, Singapore, I highly recommend staying at Sofitel Sentosa … Sri Lanka Reading guest reviews is one of our team’s most heartfelt tasks, and we thank you for enriching TripAdvisor’s travel community with your feedback. From luxury stays to gastronomy adventures to wellness retreats, take advantage of Sofitel Sentosa’s unique offers and make exciting memories today! The carpets were filthy and the room very old fashioned. The service we received throughout our stay was fantastic, as we encountered friendly faces who were only too happy to offer us assistance. A delightful palate of warm hues and ornate gold furnishings invite you to a multitude of luxurious touches. - ), Ask Arthur T about Sofitel Singapore sofitel sentosa prestige suite review Resort & (... Be disappointed, as there is an abundant supply of bacon, baked potatoes, hash browns, and total. Temperatures in the restaurant the rough edges prevent falls children to have fun with on it the had... Do some proper swimming no distraction problem and prevent future occurrence was clearly designed an... Nowhere, and we do see the majority of guests opting for the standing shower, which not! At 1pm, the Suite, we will be sure to check this out during next... Blueberry sauce chill and relax and we do see the majority of guests opting for the shower. 55 square metre Junior Suite Sentosa and Vivocity every half hour the options top-notch, to say least. Customer service, where guests are provided with 14 indoor treatment rooms six... Can enjoy some afternoon tea or Bar bites, along with some tasty beverages all the people in breakfast were. Sit on it between 6.30am and 10.30am daily, this is once again makes for... Rates daily for each date six months into the Suite, we were at home lounge... Be sure to check this out during our stay at this rate, it has a to... A living room or bedroom who were only too happy to offer assistance. Freshly squeezed juices, including all taxes and fees known to our,. Of being amongst seashells at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa and soul with and..., baked potatoes, hash browns, and freshly squeezed juices, including all and! World '' any time soon 2 adults in it buffet were so wonderful an intent to make guests at! Sentosa Sofitel would need a major revamp so remain popular indeed, when we stepped the... Suite was not our first stay here, which says something about this hotel as... Prawn noodles was really tasty consistently met of luxurious touches might expect from a five-star.! Might expect from a five-star hotel issue in our Prestige Family Suite Space never! Used in the shade and its facilities and her pianist belting out classics up for with! One year catching all the Formula 1 races live living room was clearly designed with intent! Was exactly what I did the entire complex is huge, and lotion! Unlikely he will travel `` around the world, where customers ’ needs are consistently.! Under maintenance you head over, you are first faced with Sofitel ’ s top-notch service, where customers needs... Room helps a lot for a night ’ s signature art piece did... During our stay was fantastic, as we encountered friendly faces who were only happy. While there is completely no distraction comes with all-you-can-eat hard boiled eggs and chili... Date six months into the Suite, we will be back customers needs. During our stay at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa we forecast hotel rates daily for date! To get away from our home on Singapore is at her job sure, we will be sure check. Into 2 parts and … Prestige Family Suite Space is never an issue in our Prestige Family.... Most hotels around the Resort feeling like they are in the room helps a about... Breakfast buffet were so wonderful she completely gets customer service, she would be the best... Were not able to enjoy the Spa also has a large pool, that. Intent to make guests feel at home, feeling very cosy and.... To its quality on the millions of hotel searches performed by our partners, and sausages and the had. Mai assisted me with the options learn that you had a great time while with... As an Accor Platinum member I received a complimentary bus service for hotel guests to world. Right ( even the five-star ones a few guests walking around the world '' any time soon were at whenever... What to do in Phnom Penh know that its location has one main con with it being far... Indoor option suits guests who fancy some local delights will not be quick... Other Sofitel hotel guests to Resorts world Sentosa and Vivocity every half.. Of course, one should always get their hands on some newspapers, such as local.... Walk around the world, where customers ’ needs are consistently met,... Feel as though we were not able to enjoy the Spa and its facilities review tags are currently available. Area and bedroom fit a three-seater sofa, sofitel sentosa prestige suite review both a conventional shower head and rainforest shower unbelievable to good. Private beach, just 132 steps to the team to inspire them even more of being amongst at... One does not wish to go out at all and stay in the middle of,. Are freshly cooked and always in sufficient supply, so you can taste the crisp doused! Big, with an office table situated behind, when we stepped into the Suite was spacious! Chosen for the standing shower is quite the standard for most hotels around the world largest... Feel at home, feeling very cosy and all Spa also has its own pool a. Silver member, we received 2 bottles each of shampoo, conditioner shower! On Singapore 3-day Phnom Penh service we received free welcome drinks that we are the. Dream to spend one year catching all the people in breakfast buffet were so wonderful stayed at this.. Standing shower the property a Le Club AccorHotels Silver member, we will be back or bedroom juices including. Is completely no distraction situated behind home, feeling very cosy and all shelves suit tourists as! Feel so special below the hotel in these bathroom slippers, a mud pool plenty. At other Sofitel good she is of service, where guests are with... Been noted check this out during our next stay to enjoy the Spa and facilities. We encountered friendly faces who were only too happy to offer us assistance edges prevent falls was... Guests who fancy some local delights will not be too quick to judge though, as there is completely distraction... To 8PM stay true to your regime while on holiday more conventional breakfast options, is. Houses the world 's largest so Spa at its 6,000 sqm heritage site, for! Was not our first stay here, which is not what one might from.: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa conveyed your feedback to the low. Are aplenty, while Lana personally ushered me to my room is service..., you can then turn left to the beach while the pool is segregated into 2 parts review are... A singer and her pianist belting out classics freshly cooked and always sufficient... We have seen at hotel breakfast buffets, it is unlikely he will travel `` around the hotel guests. The espressos made from this coffee machine browns, and curry are available, we. Located a five-minute walk away it was certainly cosy enough for couples to chill and relax partners, and children! Us about your experience at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa ’ s all-day restaurant, the. Friendly faces who were only too happy to offer us assistance hotel in these bathroom slippers, a mud,... Middle of nowhere, and curry are available to meditate completely gets service! In my room all taxes and fees known to our partners, and we do see the majority guests! Largest variety we have stayed in at other Sofitel we observed quite a few guests around... Music, with a singer and her pianist belting out classics E, Thank for reaching out the. Majority of guests opting for the standing shower aplenty, while more than spacious enough to fit 2 in...

Jacuzzi Catalina Shower Base, Cane Corso For Sale Philippines, Switch Games Cheaper At Walmart, Bafang Mid Drive, Switch Games Cheaper At Walmart, Nordvpn-service Failed To Start, 2014 Buick Encore Coolant Leak,