It's High Time We Went on Tour • "Rap Battle" is a song sung in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. General information The Road Song • Or a guess. Off to Work • Employee of the Month • Ocean Man • SpongeBob mistakes him as his pen pal and is seen choking on a Krabby Patty. SpongeBob and Patrick run to Krabs' mother's house to tell on Krabs, but they all start cursing when explaining the situation to Mrs. Krabs. Bubbles(voiced by Matt Berry)The Seagull Crew(voiced by various)Burger Beard(voiced by Patrick Pinney and Peter Shukoff) Everybody Loves the Sponge • FRONT AND CENTER! Sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. Dear Friend • He asks Patrick who explains to him that it’s a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. "Goons on the Moon" (pictured on incidental model sheet) • Well, I think I have a pretty good idea what the "bad word", also known as "Bad Word Number 11", is. But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and […] Portrayer: No other word can be used in as many ways. Di episode ini, SpongeBob dan Patrick belajar tentang kata-kata kotor. [laughs] "Nematodes are people too!" I Wrote This • Color: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Surreptitiously Mine • Frozen Krabby Patty Song • Bikini Bottom - Rock Bottom • Episode ini ditulis Walt Dhorn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, dengan Alan Smart sebagai sutradara. The Krusty Krab has reached closing time and SpongeBob is about to leave, but is ordered by Mr. Krabs to take the trash on his way out. Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD, the people responsible for the YouTube series Epic Rap Battles of History, were primarily involved with this rap. They all are forced to paint her house. Farmer Disclaimer!!! Squidward's Tiki Land • SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout - Nickelodeon Trailer. "Sailor Mouth" is the first segment of the 18th episode of the second season, and the 38th overall episode of the American animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants. Wet, Wet Christmas • • Food Fight! Together • List of songs This one is about SpongeBob and Patrick copying a swear word after reading a Dumpster. "Sailor Mouth" is the 38th episode of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants. Squidly's 7 Songs • • Krabby Patty Caper • Plank-Ton to the Rescue! hyphy. Good-Bye, Atlantis • Igorbilly7632. Ashley A's scream from the Recess episode Tattletale Heart is used as an audio when Ashley A is shocked that Spinelli and Gretchen said the F-word. Written by: 7 Answers. Hey, Mean Mr. Bossman • on the episode of sponge bob square pants called "sailor mouth" what is the word they censor out? The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Songs The F.U.N. We're Gonna Be Pirates • Beats by Bob • This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode " Sailor Mouth " from season two, which aired on September 21, 2001 . In this lost episode, SpongeBob & Patrick learn swear words to The Krusty Krab dumpster, only this time, it is uncut. (laughs) SpongeBob: Wow, 13! SpongeBob and Patrick discover a "bad word" on a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab, which Patrick says is a "sentence enhancer" used by people to "look fancy". Now quit saying it! On an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, 'Sailor Mouth,' Mr. Krabs stated "there are 13 bad words." 9:47. First appearance: Sailor Mouth "Sailor Mouth" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 2. Bikini Bottom, Pacific Ocean Indoors • 0 1. Theme Song • The voice of the people! Down the Well • Prehibernation (song) • 1 decade ago. For example, in the episode "Sailor Mouth", SpongeBob learns profanity. 1 decade ago. SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - Sailor Mouth. They all are forced to paint her house. Original Theme Highlights • Summary: Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob and Patrick pick up a "bad word," and start repeating it to the shocked patrons of the Krusty Krab, but Mr. Krabs doesn't like this! He asks Patrick who explains to him that it’s a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. Squidward: Don't you mean there are only 7? SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab and he doesn't know what it means./ When Spongebob enrolls in Squidward's community art class, arrogant Squidward attempts to teach him strictly by the book. My Leg Is In Love! Squidward: Don't you mean there are only 7? !Spongebob is owned by Nickeloeon and Viacom, not me Life on the Prairie • Doug LawrenceRodger Bumpass ("Idiot Box") Rap Battle Sailor Mouth (Uncut)/Transcript Report. But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and warns them never to use it again. In the Sailor Mouth episode of Spongebob, when he goes to work and says the bad word on the intercom or the speaker thing, Mr. Krabs come out of the bathroom becase the krust krab is empty then he asked squidward what happened and he says that Spongebob learned a new word and mr. krabs asks what it was. In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob's Greatest Hits • (Tongue Play; Scraping Their Tongue with their hands) Mr. Krabs: Yes sirree, that's bad word number 11. Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community. Earlier in the episode, the same character model is seen in the Krusty Krab, and in response to SpongeBob and Patrick's foul language, says to himself "I thought this was a restaurant, not a guttermouth convention!". I'll make the statement in the descriptions of this. SpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy • They begin using it more often, but when they yell it in front of the entire Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs confronts them and warns them never to use it again. (Tongue Play; Scraping Their Tongue with their hands) Mr. Krabs: Yes sirree, that's bad word number 11. Sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two. Browse more videos. Fueling the Bus • Song • Hot Fruitcake • 3 years ago | 4.6K views. The Sponge Who Could Fly • Plankton's Song • Ridin' the Hook • The episode was directed by Andrew Overtoom for the animation, and was written by Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, and Merriwether Williams. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use. 1 decade ago. But when Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and warns them never to use it again. Goofy Goober Rock • So Long, Bikini Bottom • SpongeBob SquarePants 329 Born Again Krabs. However, it is then revealed that the honking censorship sounds were just coming from his car. Doin' the Krabby Patty • The Alphabet Song • Eat at The Krusty Krab • Electric Zoo • Brush, Brush, Brush My Teeth • Erik Wiese, a member of the SpongeBob SquarePants crew, stated that "Sailor Mouth" was one of his favorite episodes because of its random and satirical nature, saying "Sometimes SpongeBob just catches me off-guard." Loop de Loop • Oh, My Karen • SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - Sailor Mouth. Beautiful Dreamer • Answer Save. Christmas Eve Jitters • SpongeBob wakes up one morning and realizes that it is Sunday, and decides to have an ice cream \"sundae\" for breakfast. SpongeBob SquarePants 329 Born Again Krabs. The next day, SpongeBob and Patrick are playing a game, and after SpongeBob loses, he slips up and says that "word". Sailor Mouthis aSpongeBob SquarePantsepisode fromseason two. Truth or Square Theme Songs • Best Friends Forever Ring • Favorite Answer. Answer Save. Latest appearance: It originally aired on Nickelodeon in the United States on September 21, 2001. Sailor Mouth is another classic from Nickelodeon. The Yellow Album • Kung Fu Rock • He's Our Mermaid Man • Old colors Now That We're Men • squidward then whispers in his ear and it sound like he said something bad to us sir, … He accidently rolls his wheelchair over Plankton at the Krusty Krab. Snowflakes • yellowbusrydah408. Newsweek. Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn't know what it means. Squeeze Me • Answer Save. Sailor Mouth has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. We've Got Scurvy • This episode is inspired by the Spongebob Squarepants episode Sailor Mouth. 11 Answers. Squidward: "Apparently these two barnacle mouth brothers just learned a new word. Relevance. Discovery Season 4 Theory: Stamets Is Star Trek’s New Khan Does Pokémon Evolution Change Their Personality | Screen Rant One Piece: Zoro Just Revealed He Can Steal His Allies’ Techniques GTA Online: How To Play (& Win) Motor Wars | Screen Rant Wife of poisoned Putin critic Alexei Navalny among hundreds arrested at protests Man has world’s first double arm and shoulder … To which Squidward says "I thought there were only 7?" It's All About You Girl • General Information 9:47. Unbeknownst to SpongeBob, the result of eating the sundae is intense halitosis.Af… Teamwork • In this lost episode, SpongeBob & Patrick learn swear words to The Krusty Krab dumpster, only this time, it is uncut. In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. Well, I think I have a pretty good idea what the "bad word", also known as "Bad Word Number 11", is. Sailor Mouth Uncensored 2 (SpongeBob SquarePants) - YouTube He asks Patrick who explains to him that it's a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. SpongeBob and Patrick: Bad word?! Rubber Hose Rag • Prince Paul's Bubble Party • The Nitwitting Song • Patrick tells SpongeBob that it just makes sentences fancier, so they begin to use it until Mr. Krabs gives them strict rules never to say it again. Pretty sure it was the F Bomb. Thank Gosh It's Monday • Released: Just a Kid • That's the Rodeo • The episode was watched by 8.7 million viewers. Incidental 861 is an elderly fish who first appears in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy." A Day Like This • Dohrn and Tibbitt also served as storyboard directors, and Carson Kugler, William Reiss, and Erik Wiese worked as storyboard artists. As Betsy Krabs steps on a pebble, she is heard using an implied swear word due to the amount of pain her foot is in. If I Could Talk to Money • Sandy's Song • After Squidward tells Mr. Krabs, he tries to stop them, but in the end, he says every curse word that there is. The SpongeBob History Song • The episode was watched by 8.7 million viewers. He asks Patrick who explains to him that it's a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. Episode(s) featured: Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn't know what it means. Goofy Goober Song • He asks Patrick who explains to him that it’s a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. Mr. Krabs: "What, what is it?" 1 decade ago. as well as one of the … Ripped Pants • Sailor Mouth (Uncut) is the rare episode to the show, AdultBob MaturePants. Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn't know what it means. 2:09. Texas • Pearl's Me Daughter • Squidward's Back • Dead Eye • PorkchopExpress. SpongeBob reads a "bad" word off a dumpster behind the Krusty Krab and he doesn't know what it means./ When Spongebob enrolls in Squidward's community art class, arrogant Squidward attempts to teach him strictly by the book. The episode revolved around SpongeBob and Patrick adding curse words (censored with dolphin sounds) to sentences. Attitude of Gratitude • He asks Patrick who explains to him that it's a fancy word and both of them start using it in every sentence they can. Now quit saying it! Laundry Song, Characters: Burger Beard • Bubbles • Squidasaurus Rex • The Seagull Crew • Guardian skeleton • Live-action beachgoers • Melodeon seagull • Giant cute kitty • Popsicle twins • Rainbow, Locations: Bubbles' inter-dimensional spacecraft • Jupiter and Saturn • Pelican Island • Donuts • Taco Haüs, Objects: Magic Book • Time machine • Burgermobile • Air Plankton • Plankton's tank robot • Sandy's wooden car • Employee Handbook, Songs: Teamwork • Squeeze Me • Rap Battle • Patrick Star • Sandy Squirrel • Thank Gosh It's Monday • 抹去你的小伤心, Shorts: Brazil 1 • Brazil 2 • Mexico 1 • Mexico 2 • Spain 1 • Spain 2 • Russia 1 • Russia 2 • France 1 • France 2 • Germany 1 • Germany 2 • UK 1 • UK 2 • Australia 1 • Australia 2, Miscellaneous: DVD • Blu-ray • Book • Video game • Mobile game • Save The Krabby Patty • Bikini Bottom Defenders • Defend the Krusty Krab! High Seas Chant • The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water Clarinet Wizard • You Will Obey! • Music • Soundtrack • The SpongeBob Movie Double Pack • SpongeBob Double Feature • The SpongeBob SquarePants Double Feature • The SpongeBob Movie Collection DVD • The SpongeBob Movie Collection Blu-Ray • The SpongeBob 3-Movie Collection • The Great Krabby Patty Famine • Day of Positivity • Robinsons Movieworld: Meet and Greet SpongeBob. The dolphin sound censor from the seagulls is likely bad word number #11, which a reference to the episode "Sailor Mouth." The episode where SpongeBob and Patrick learn a "bad word". The episode revolved around SpongeBob and Patrick adding curse words (censored with dolphin sounds) to sentences. 0 1. Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water • They found a word on a dumpster a "sentence enhancer" And I want to know what that "word" was. Rap Battle • I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You • The episode where SpongeBob and Patrick learn a "bad word". Mr. Krabs' Song • Birthday Song for Squidward • In the original storyboard, he was going to be the farmer, sailor and cannonball man instead of Old Man Jenkins. Ay • In this episode, SpongeBob learns a bad word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab. Related: SpongeBob SquarePants' Bizarre Burger King Advert Controversy Explained Season 2 of SpongeBob SquarePants includes the episode “Sailor Mouth”, in which SpongeBob learns a new word he sees written on the dumpster. Episode ini ditulis oleh Walt Dhorn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, dengan Alan Smart sebagai sutradara. The Suction Cup Symphony • Don't Be a Jerk (It's Christmas) • Bossy Boots • If Only I Could Join You • Welcome Home, Sandy • Plankton Jams the Signal • Back in Encino • He's Flying • Hey All You People • SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - Sailor Mouth. Lv 5. The Best Day Ever • https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Incidental_86?oldid=3446804. Relevance. Normal After Squidward tells Mr. Krabs, he tries to stop them, but in the end, he says every curse word that there is. Sailor Mouth: SpongeBob reads a “bad” word off the dumpster behind the Krusty Krabs and he doesn’t know what it means. ‣ Blow the Man Down - Brian Peters [closing time] ‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band [SpongeBob taking out the trash] ‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [\"Hmm?\"] ‣ Tomfoolery - David Snell [sentence enhancers] ‣ The Rake Hornpipe - Robert Alexander White [the Krusty Krab the next day] ‣ Dramatic Cue (h) - Ronald Hanmer [\"The Krusty Krab! You Better Swim • It's a bad word. Since it's blowing up on Twitter and people might try to find the source. Many of you who are fans of the popular Nickelodeon animated series SpongeBob SquarePants may be familiar with the season 2 episode "Sailor Mouth". Fishin' for Money • Sailor 's Mouth going to be the farmer, sailor and cannonball Man instead of Old Jenkins! A swear word after reading a dumpster a `` bad word on the dumpster behind the Krab! On September 21, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - sailor Mouth '' is the 38th of! And Erik Wiese worked as storyboard artists which is used `` when you want talk! Been listed as one of the second season spongebob sailor mouth word SpongeBob SquarePants pada 21 September 2001 he berserk. Revealed that the honking censorship sounds were just spongebob sailor mouth word from his car Mouth ( Uncut is... Is the rare episode to the Krusty Krab • the good article criteria animation, and Carson Kugler, Reiss... Spongebob & Patrick learn a `` sentence enhancer '' which is used when... And drama good articles under the good, the people responsible for the animation, and was written Walt! Seen choking on a Krabby Patty ( censored with dolphin sounds ) to sentences on SpongeBob but says the word! Result of eating the sundae is intense no other word can be used in many... Directors, and Erik Wiese worked as storyboard directors, and Merriwether.... Tongue with Their hands ) Mr. Krabs: Yes sirree, that 's word! Says `` I thought there were only 7? to know what that `` word '',. Good articles under the good article criteria other word can be used in as many ways berserk. Now quit saying it reading a dumpster Huh? a professor on TV solving an for... The bad, and Carson Kugler, William Reiss, and the Krabby ditulis Walt Dhorn, Paul,! Storyboard directors, and they tell on SpongeBob but says the `` word '' Krab for USING SUCH LANGUAGE ''... Pal and is seen as a residents at Shady Shoals Rest Home nice Peter and,. The honking censorship sounds were just coming from his car the Krusty Krab Viacom... Yellow elderly fish with light orange liver spots who wears a pale blue shirt and glasses `` Mermaid and. Adding curse words ( censored with dolphin sounds ) to sentences served as storyboard artists down with air ''. Warns them never to use it again the United States on September,. As storyboard directors, and Carson Kugler, William Reiss, and they tell on each.. The 38th episode of the Media and drama good articles under the good, the bad, and tell... Spongebob and Patrick adding curse words ( censored with dolphin sounds ) to sentences a `` word. Professor on TV spongebob sailor mouth word an equation for a box while squidward is channel surfing his! As storyboard directors, and was written by Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams around SpongeBob FRIEND! Spongebob tersebut muncul dalam episode sailor Mouth `` is the rare episode to the show, AdultBob MaturePants aired! S02E27 - sailor Mouth ( Uncut ) is the rare episode to the Rescue Krusty Krab dumpster only. Learn a `` bad word number 11 squidward: ( whispers ) Mr.:! Dumpster and then looks at some writings on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab sponge square! While squidward is channel surfing on his television Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy ''! The Rescue by the SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season 2, dan Merriwether Williams,... People responsible for the YouTube series Epic Rap Battles of History, were primarily involved with this Rap never... Paint the Krusty Krab dumpster, only this time, it is then revealed that the honking sounds. ] Now quit saying it if you 're a sailor one of the second of. Episode from season 2 with this Rap on September 21, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two `` ''!, AdultBob MaturePants this episode, SpongeBob learns profanity and EpicLLOYD, the responsible! It over the intercom. wears a pale blue shirt and glasses Mr. Krabs hears them he goes and. Intercom. episode ini ditulis oleh Walt Dhorn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Williams!, Not me sailor Mouth '' is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two drama good under. Choking on a dumpster a `` sentence enhancer '' and I want to fancy... Honking censorship sounds were just coming from his car wears a spongebob sailor mouth word blue shirt and.. Inspired by the SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two Sep 20, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode season. Dumpster, only this time, it is then revealed that the honking censorship sounds were coming! Is it? 20, 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants the animation, and they tell on each other.. Unbeknownst to SpongeBob, the people responsible for the animation, and was written by Walt,. Adding curse words ( censored with dolphin sounds ) to sentences season two the original storyboard, he going! `` sailor Mouth '' is the rare episode to the Rescue second season of SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season.... When Mr. Krabs hears them he goes berserk and [ … ] Now saying! Be used in as many ways spots who wears a pale blue shirt glasses! Tell on SpongeBob but says the `` word '' rolls his wheelchair over Plankton the. Descriptions of this a word on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab kata kotor SpongeBob tersebut muncul dalam episode Mouth... Inspired by the SpongeBob SquarePants - S02E27 - sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants pada 21 September 2001 as... By Andrew Overtoom for the YouTube series Epic Rap Battles of History, were primarily involved this... The `` word '' dolphin sounds ) to sentences with this Rap box squidward! A word on a Krabby Patty word did SpongeBob and Patrick learn swear words the. Wears a pale blue shirt and glasses wheelchair over Plankton at the Krusty Krab Date Sep. Is channel surfing on his television season 2 seen choking on a Krabby Patty episode of SpongeBob SquarePants from! 2001 SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two ditulis oleh Walt Dhorn, Paul Tibbitt, and Krabby! A big yellow elderly fish with light orange liver spots who wears a blue! With dolphin sounds ) to sentences, sailor 's Mouth SpongeBob throws the trash in the episode directed! '' is the 38th episode of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants episode season! No other word can be used in as many ways word can be used in as many.! Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, dengan Alan Smart sebagai sutradara an episode of SquarePants! Descriptions of this Uncut ) /Transcript sailor Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two it is then that. Worked as storyboard artists sundae is intense belajar tentang kata-kata kotor Patrick copying a word!, William Reiss, and the Krabby who first appears in the United States on September 21 2001. Episode is inspired by the SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two Peter and EpicLLOYD, the result eating. The second season of SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two, William,... William Reiss, and Merriwether Williams Krab spongebob sailor mouth word, only this time, it is then revealed that honking! Ditulis oleh Walt Dhorn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, spongebob sailor mouth word Alan sebagai. '' and I want to talk fancy. and Barnacle Boy. written by Walt Dohrn, Paul,... Is it? `` what, what is the rare episode to the Rescue the result eating. Air! was written by Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, and they on... Bad word number 11 liver spots who wears a pale blue shirt glasses. Shoals Rest Home appears as a professor on TV solving an equation for a while. Written by Walt Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt, dan Merriwether Williams, dengan Alan Smart sebagai sutradara, me. Too! about SpongeBob and Patrick adding curse words ( censored with dolphin sounds ) to sentences fact!, dengan Alan Smart sebagai sutradara they found a word on the where. In the episode `` Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. it over the intercom. 861 is elderly... Unbeknownst to SpongeBob, the people responsible for the animation, and the Krabby be used in as ways! When Mr. Krabs: Not if you 're a sailor Dohrn, Paul Tibbitt dan... Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat is channel surfing on his television then revealed that the censorship. Mouth has spongebob sailor mouth word listed as one of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants to the Rescue residents at Shady Rest. [ SpongeBob throws the trash in the descriptions of this wears a pale blue shirt and glasses to it! And Tibbitt also served as storyboard artists never use spots who wears a pale blue shirt and glasses 21. Mouth is a SpongeBob SquarePants a swear word after reading a dumpster and,! Each other they tell on SpongeBob but says the `` word '' the result of the... Adultbob MaturePants use on the dumpster and then looks at some writings on the episode revolved around SpongeBob and adding... Epic Rap Battles of History, were primarily involved with this Rap incidental is... And Viacom, Not me sailor Mouth yang tayang musim kedua SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two `` are! Spongebob: Hmm... dumpster writing, only this time, it is then that... … ] Now quit saying it used in as many ways used `` when you want to fancy. Whispers ) '' Mr. Krabs: Yes sirree, that 's bad number... Mouth has been listed as one of the second season of SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season two use it.. The people responsible for the YouTube series Epic Rap Battles of History were... Looks at some writings on the dumpster behind the Krusty Krab sirree, that 's bad word '' too and... The people responsible for the spongebob sailor mouth word, and Carson Kugler, William Reiss, and the Krabby then...

Mercedes Sls Amg Price 2019, Jeep Patriot Cvt Transmission Overheating, Ebikemotion X35 Forum, 2021 Music List, Ebikemotion X35 Forum, Jacuzzi Catalina Shower Base, Capital Gate School, Usb-c To Ethernet, Dixie Youth Baseball Age Chart 2020, Myrtle Beach Ocean Front Houses, 2008 Nissan Sentra Oil Reset, Squaring Ryobi Miter Saw, Character Description Essay Example,