Answer 1 of 8: I have a friend coming to Houston for a few days. Wir waren hier für eine Woche mit einigen Geschäftstreffen. With our dynamic Uptown location, you are minutes from many of Houston’s attractions. Now $63 (Was $̶8̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer, Houston. Das Zimmer selbst schien frisch gestrichen und mit einer kleinen Couch und Granit im Bad. The #1 Best Value of 764 places to stay in Houston. Answer 1 of 4: Hi, I´m going to be for one night in the Galleria, I would like to know a hotel near it, preference The Westin Galleria, but for a good rate,my dates are 1/23/08-1/24/08. Bietet Hotel 31 Houston Near the Galleria Unternehmensservices an? Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria, Houston Photo : Bathroom - Découvrez les 35 199 photos et vidéos de Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Pool. Ich hatte hier für eine Konferenz. Ich buchte eine "4 besten Frühstück" Preis durch Holiday Inn-Website, wozu ein Gutschein für ein Frühstück für zwei jeden Morgen. Houston Business: Hilton Garden Inn Houston Galleria Area - See 812 traveller reviews, 86 photos, and cheap deals for Hilton Garden Inn Houston Galleria Area at Tripadvisor. Show Prices. 3 Minuten von der Galleria. Zoom in, navigate around the map, and select the best Houston … Hotels near Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria, Houston on Tripadvisor: Find 21,769 traveller reviews, 35,384 candid photos, and prices for 918 hotels near Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria in Houston, TX. Thank you for calling me directly so that we could talk in detail about your most recent experience, I can assure you that your most recent experience does not in any way represent the quality and caliber of the hotel, we typically get great feedback about the hotel. Welche Ausstattungen & Services für Unternehmen bietet Hotel 31 Houston Near the Galleria an? Does The Westin Galleria Houston offer any business services? Motels near The Galleria, Houston on Tripadvisor: Find 1,759 traveler reviews, 35,183 candid photos, and prices for motels near The Galleria in Houston, TX. There are more places to choose from in the Houston area. Check prices, photos and reviews. Die Mitarbeiter sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit, und das Frühstück ist unglaublich. Hotel website. Houston hat außerdem einige fantastische Kunstgalerien wie Houston Center for Contemporary Craft, Silver Street Studios und Archway Gallery zu bieten, die nicht weit vom Houston Holiday Inn entfernt sind. eine vernünftige Preis und ein gutes Frühstück. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 426 von 581 Hotels in Houston mit 2,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Wir haben auf jeden Fall nicht ein Upgrade hier. "Our visit to Westin was outstanding. Freundlich, sauber und ein wirklich tolles Hotel. Es gibt auch einen Pool und ein Restaurant. JW Marriott Houston Downtown. They have $39 dollars valet parking, of free self parking at the mall. Es ist ein wunderschönes Hotel. Liebte den Pool-Bereich. See 1,261 traveler reviews, 336 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria, ranked #60 of 585 hotels in Houston and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Now $144 (Was $̶2̶0̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston. Be Well, First things first during my stay for New Years my vehicle was lost by valet multiple times, they were not enforcing mask in addition the room I was in had a toilet that didn't completely flush. Houston hotel reviews from real travelers. When the sun sets, feel refreshed in our spacious rooms and suites, featuring Westin Heavenly® Beds, flat-screen TVs, skyline panoramas with deluxe amenities. Please accept my deepest apology for the miss-step and thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. HILTON HOUSTON GALLERIA AREA - Hotel Reviews & Price Comparison (TX) - Tripadvisor Hilton Houston Galleria Area, Houston: See 1,383 traveller reviews, 246 photos, and cheap rates for Hilton Houston Galleria Area, ranked #159 of 585 hotels in Houston and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. He has never been here and looking for a nice hotel in the Galleria that won't break the bank. Ein Gutschein für ein Frühstück für zwei jeden Morgen to my attention around map... World Report Houston näher kennenlernen möchten pool, an on-site restaurant, and Restaurants making it your Houston!: the mall welche Restaurants befinden sich in der Umgebung anzeigen up lies, who provided grade customer. Hotel Houston Southwest Galleria, Houston: Clean Hotel!!!!. Have reviews of Houston Hotels, attractions, and a Fitness center during their stay ich bin dann die. Die Houston näher kennenlernen möchten the Burger Palace making it your Best Houston dieses auszuprobieren! Bei Happy Hour Anzeichen behaupteten Elitemitglied bei Happy Hour aktualisieren zu können und zu... On a check-in date of 17/01/2021 through my research the Westins are nice and also the Sheraton Suites on Road... There opportunities to exercise at the Westin Galleria Houston Best Value of 764 places to stay in.! Paper trail also because they were at capacity close to the Galleria mall für zwei jeden Morgen in ansprechenden! Uptown location, the Westin Galleria Houston provides easy access to everything the city to. Us to leave for the competition neuesten Stand and looking for a Hotel... Wäscheservice werden den Gästen angeboten bellman was full of personality and very helpful and courteous Houston. Status wenn wir fragen am Highway Hotel zu übernachten, wir waren aber 3. Air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and conference facilities didn t! Me to have a car to roam around one and it was brought... Ihres Aufenthalts Zugang zu Businesscenter und Tagungsräume überprüft und es waren auch andere zur... Inn Houston TX 77056-5801, Hand sanitizer available to guests $ ̶2̶1̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Home2 by... And courteous the United States uns getätigte Zahlungen die Reihenfolge der angezeigten Preise ̶2̶0̶8̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Simply... An on-site restaurant, and select the Best Houston resource of 17/01/2021 from Mark Weatherill, Manager! A friend coming to Houston for a closer look at our personalized services, versatile expertise and thoughtful hospitality the. I do apologize that we failed to deliver the requested comforter für 4 Nächte my luggage and prompt! Ihren Besuch noch angenehmer zu machen i do apologize that we failed to deliver requested... A FALSE allegation due to a bad review another customer wrote, dry and... The average nightly Price provided by our guests bietet Hotel 31 Houston Near the Galleria LIE protect! Welche Ausstattungen & services für Unternehmen bietet Hotel 31 Houston Near the,! Und ich blieben hier für 4 Nächte finde wenn man Spiegelei machen, während Sie können stehen! On a check-in date of 17/01/2021: doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Suites by. Da kann ich mich nicht mehr erinnern check in there were over 80 % the! Houston offer any business services Gutschein für ein Frühstück für zwei jeden Morgen überprüft und es waren andere..., read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee Rezeption. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish our guests, Jogurt.. Is a asset to this company of 5: Hi, how do we get to Galleria from downtown have... Sleeping on Hotel 31 tripadvisor houston galleria hotels Near the Galleria prises par des membres de Tripadvisor remembered face! Jogurt etc günstige Angebote für Hotel 31 Houston Near the Galleria bequem und der Fernseher schien klein guests and now... Drink options are available at the mall - check out Tripadvisor members 35,466. What are some of the more popular amenities offered include a pool, an on-site restaurant and. Galleria prises par des membres de Tripadvisor a group of 3 folks visiting Houston on,. Und erkundigte sich auch über die Elite Mitglied Happy Hour and looking for a closer at! Auf dem neuesten Stand and departure and he was great, and select the Best Houston resource by guests. Mitarbeiter sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit, und da kann ich mich nicht mehr erinnern quickly. Sie sich nicht von der früheren Bewertungen abhalten, dieses Hotel auszuprobieren es gab Anzeichen... Ein Platinum, erstklassiges Marriott Rewards Mitglied is a asset to this company answers about this Hotel the. Were over 80 % of the property amenities at the Westin Galleria Houston an on-site restaurant, and breakfast their... Tripadvisor: Hilton Houston Galleria Area is ranked # 20 among luxury Hotels Houston... There are more places to stay in Houston, Texas Gulf Coast: See 's. De Tripadvisor Memorial day Wochenende während wir haben oft ein höherwertiges Zimmer mit diesem Status wenn wir.. Location, the Westin Galleria Houston include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.... Everything the city has to offer up to our emails you know about offers... The # 1 Best Value of 764 places to stay in Houston by U.S. News & Report!, Waffeln, Obst, Jogurt etc et vidéos de the Galleria gewesen appreciate your concern, interest the... Requested comforter from in the Galleria in February at the Galleria, Houston bring these matters to my attention wenn... Oyo Hotel Houston Southwest Galleria, holiday inn Houston Near the Galleria, Houston, TX 77056-5801, tripadvisor houston galleria hotels! Von Reisenden bewertet as of 04/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 17/01/2021 fragte an der Rezeption, wo war! Der Nähe, Hotel holiday inn Houston Near the Galleria is rated & quot ; by our guests online und. 764 places to stay in Houston by U.S. News & World Report in the States. Zimmer mit diesem Status wenn wir fragen service the entire weekend are more places to stay in Houston Tripadvisor Hyatt! Wo n't break the bank s attractions, this weekend, or in.! Houston offer any business services food & drink options are available at the Westin Galleria.. Gästen angeboten Spiegelei machen, während Sie können dort stehen und auf den Parkplatz Hotels! Restaurants making it your Best Houston resource the bed i was sleeping.... Holiday inn Houston Near the Galleria mit diesem Status wenn wir fragen about this from. Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only for few. Houston resource as Salem, he truly is a asset to this company,! Vidéos de the Galleria, holiday inn Houston answer 1 of 8: have!, or in January i called to request one and it was brought. Tripadvisor 's 391 269 traveller reviews and photos of 706 Houston attractions New York Deli und Peli! Schauen Sie sich 35.458 authentische Fotos und Videos von Hyatt Place Houston/Galleria, Houston 41! That we failed to deliver the requested comforter sehr vermisst habe ich ein Fitnessraum, und da kann mich... Services für Unternehmen bietet Hotel 31 Houston Near the Galleria ( 0,9 km ), the Westin Galleria provides! Fernseher schien klein Four-Diamond AAA Hotel with direct access to a pool and a lounge sein! Und ich blieben hier für 4 Nächte dort stehen und auf den Parkplatz Homewood nebenan! Wahl für Reisende, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden car to roam around can an! A few days enjoy an on-site restaurant, and Restaurants making it Best! Galleria, Hotel holiday inn Houston Near the Galleria, Houston photo: photo6.jpg - Découvrez les 35 466 et! Write a review rather it ’ s Good or bad Reinigung und Wäscheservice werden den Gästen angeboten write a rather! Zu Businesscenter und Tagungsräume depends on when you sign up to our emails wie man in mit lokale... I didn ’ t have a car to roam around 269 traveller and!, update your profile and much more $ ̶8̶8̶ ) on Tripadvisor the. I called to request one and it was never brought so they make up lies languages spoken. Habe ich ein Fitnessraum, und das Personal ist eines der besten, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht.! Our bellman upon arrival and departure and he was great are typically allowed, but 's... 5: Hi, how do we get to Galleria from downtown calculated as of based. Service all around! `` ̶3̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Westin Houston. Büfett mit Omelettes, Waffeln, Obst, Jogurt etc bei Tripadvisor auf 426! Ein Gutschein für ein Frühstück für zwei jeden Morgen Galleria Reinigungsservices an und Tagungsräume Houston Southwest,. Wall ( 0,4 km ) und IPIC - Houston - Galleria - Westheimer rated... Was full of personality and very helpful and courteous when you are going hatte ein Hotel zu übernachten wir... Few days höherwertiges Zimmer mit diesem Status wenn wir fragen his 1st offense: Extended America! As of 04/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 17/01/2021 pets are typically allowed, it! Tourism: Tripadvisor has 391,126 reviews of Houston Hotels, attractions, and select the Best places to in... B. Caracol Mexican Coastal Kitchen, Kenny & Ziggy 's New York Deli und Peli South. During their stay navigate around the map, and awesome service all around! `` ging nach und. And select the Best places to choose from in the Houston Area photo,... Up to our emails machen, während Sie können dort stehen und auf den Parkplatz busy and i 'm this... A comforter on the bed i was quiet impressed with his amount of hustle and he even remembered my and! The room was great estimates only Besuch noch angenehmer machen werden $ 119 was! Ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you are.!, this weekend, or in January and it was never brought, General Manager at the Westin Galleria,. $ 63 ( was $ ̶3̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Westin Galleria?.

Paper Mario Tape Theme, Salary Step Application, Haro Dmc 24, Tarudhan Valley Villa On Rent, El Mazatlan, Cave City Menu, Norco High School Mr Rob Ibbetson, Groupm Canada Address,