Oct 2, 2015 - ATTENTION! Open Daily at 10:30am. Phone 715-384-7600. They have quite a few other sandwiches and seasonal fare like deep fried smelt. Tartar sauce was offered as an option (no charge). 08/26/2020 - MenuPix User. Like to stop into Chips....alot of variety.....good prices ....foods always fresh and taste good..Its been around for years. Drive-Thru. Did the one in Merrill Wisconsin. There’s always something new to discover in Marshfield—plan your visit today. Don't for get to get some ice cream. The french fries are pretty good too. Saved to Favorites. But if you had to choose 10 to eat at, here they are. You will not be disappointed that is for sure!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The ice cream options looked tempting, and I'd like to return for one sometime. Veggie. Favorite (1) 1203 E. Third St. - Merrill, WI 54452. 1203 E 3rd St, Merrill, WI 54452-2533 +1 715-536-6532 Website Menu. Most of time, service is very slow and long wait for just average food. Gini's 10-K Whine & Dine in Granton, WI 12.5 Miles from Marshfield. Here at Chips Hamburgers we offer an extensive selection of american food in Wisconsin Rapids. $7.99. Workers were goofing off not paying attention to food, as I had...to send it back, as I ordered plain, and it had the things I am allergic to on. Choice of bun and built to your specifications. Get quick answers from Chip's Hamburgers staff and past visitors. Roasted pork with avocado, jack cheese & slaw. $11.99 (Topped with Wasabi Mayo & Asian Slaw) Double Meat Also Available. $2 Chips Hamburgers of Marshfield promises good food, relaxing surroundings and great service at a price that won't break your budget. Hotels near Wisconsin Rapids Municipal Zoo, Hotels near Wisconsin River Papermaking Museum, Hotels near South Wood County Historical Museum, Hotels near Central Wisconsin Cultural Center, Hotels near (CWA) Central Wisconsin Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Wisconsin Rapids, American Restaurants for Lunch in Wisconsin Rapids, Fast Food Restaurants in Wisconsin Rapids, Gluten Free Restaurants in Wisconsin Rapids, Vegetarian Restaurants in Wisconsin Rapids. But I learned its better to drive on East side for better food. It’s in the Westside and seems nearly everything is on the Eastside now, but it’s just a short little skip for the center of town.More. Good priced food baskets. It’s in the Westside and seems nearly everything is on the Eastside now, but it’s just a short little skip for the center of town. Get the BlueJay Burger. $5.99. Everything economic. 1409 S Central Ave | Marshfield, WI 54449. www.chipshamburgers.com. 715-384-7600. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We both had the fish and chips, which were very good and were a generous portion for the price. Only thing they have going for them is they are the only Restaurant on the west side. like your childhood, you should check this place out! Settings. The California burger and onion rings are the best I've had in a long time! Double burger with Bacon and special sauce. But I learned its better to drive on East side for better food.More, I think the last time I was here was in the mid 70’s when I would spend a week in Rapids at my cousins. Portobello. Pick Your Bun. The ice cream options looked tempting, and I'd like to return for one sometime. Tartar sauce was offered as an option (no charge). From hot beef sandwiches to a triple char-broiled burger. It is an icon with title Gear. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. All photos (5) All photos (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! If you're in the mood for greasy fried food, Chips is delicious. $4.99+ discover entire menu. Choice of meat, cheddar cheese, refried beans & quac. With old-fashioned appeal, Chip’s Hamburgers continues to carry on its 50-year heritage as the first true fast food restaurant in Marshfield. to send it back, as I ordered plain, and it had the things I am allergic to on. more. 1/3 lb. Brazil. day it was built. We live just blocks from this place and I'm pretty sure my waistline can tell! You will not be disappointed that is for sure! Hamburgers, fries, shakes what more could you ask for! Chip's Burgers. I love Chips hamburgers with their fresh grilled flavor. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Here in Marshfield, Chips Hamburgers of Marshfield offers Chip's 1/2 Lb Burgers, Value Meals, Chips Specials Sandwiches, Chips 1/4 Pounders, and Chip's Side Orders and more. All you can drink Pepsi products, Do you remember what it was like to go to a burger joint in the 60's and 70's? And chared to nothing. See menu on website. The truth is, there are just so many great hamburger places in Wisconsin. 30 Reviews (715) 536-6532 Website. Tuna. Ask about our appetizing food such as chicken. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The fish pieces were sort of like fish "fingers" rather than traditional shaped fillets. Timezone: America/Chicago Switch to . Or you you want to take your kids to a place that reminds you of your childhood It's your typical menu, but it's CHIPS. There's a drive through that's similar to others, but the service was faster than we expected. Wednesday . Most of time, service is very slow and long wait for just average food. Our friendly staff will prepare your dishes with a smile, and serve you food you are sure to enjoy. The meanu will fit everyones taste buds. Chip's Hamburgers. I’m not saying that Chip’s is the best around, but Chip’s Hamburgers parking was full, and the parking lot of the chain burger place across the street...was empty.More, Go to Chip's if you are looking for a good burger! We both had the fish and chips, which were very good and were a generous portion for the price. Our friendly staff will prepare your dishes with a smile, and serve you food you are sure to enjoy. time we got to the pick up window. A very nostalgic place to eat with good food and prices like dad used to pay. Due to COVID 19, this restaurant is take out only. ... 305 N 3rd Ave, Stratford, WI. Or you you want to take your kids to a place that reminds you of your childhood 1330 W Grand Ave, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495-3352. ... Chips Hamburgers. Choose a cup or bowl. $9.99. Tuesday; 9:00am - 10:00am; Jeff Nelson ; book it Appointment confirmation email will be sent upon approval. Chips Hamburgers. Not sure how many are left. It's time for HISTORICAL FOOD RECOMMENDATION FRIDAY With your beloved Chips Hamburgers! I always swing through Chips on my way out of town, their wide variety of burgers are the best real flame grilled burgers I have ever had. Restaurants near Chips Hamburgers in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin Rapids. Opened up my burger to everything off the bun. So, if you are looking for Marshfield's answer to fine dining at a better price, be sure to stop into Chips Hamburgers. Czech Republic. Chips Hamburgers. This is a locally owned joint that has been a staple of Marshfield for many years. The burgers are excellent. more, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Discover, Seating, Highchairs Available. Chip's started out as a Southern chain with headquarters in Rocky Mount, NC. Restaurants. If you want good charbroiled burgers in Marshfield, you go to Chips. Chips Hamburgers of Marshfield promises good food, relaxing surroundings and great service at a price that won't break your budget. Well that is Chips. Do you like Chips Hamburgers of Marshfield? Check out the Chip's Hamburger Menu Here Restaurant / Food Coupons Restaurant / Food Coupons Stevens Point Wisconsin Rapids Chip's Hamburgers 1203 E 3rd St Merrill WI 54452. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We would definitely eat at Chips again. Always great food,at a fair price.Family oriented, this place has been a long standing staple in our area.I have been going there since I was a child, and they never disappoint.Fast food ,and the burgers are the best in town. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Really surprised to see this place is still around. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The two quarter-pounders with cheese-type product may be best. Hotels near (CWA) Central Wisconsin Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Merrill, American Restaurants for Families in Merrill, American Restaurants for Lunch in Merrill. All Combos include a regular French Fry and a medium Soft Drink! A favorite for anyone wanting tasty fast food at a price that will not hurt your wallet. November, 2020. McDonalds.com is your hub for everything McDonald's. Be one of the first to write a review! $7.49. The prices are SUPER REASONABLE! Grande Nachos. Average Food, Slow Service, Don't go in evenings when workers are goofing off. Had to send back again! A favorite for anyone wanting tasty fast food at a price that will not hurt your wallet.More. Then got new sandwich and then the bun was totally burnt black! This Ultimate Burger Bucket List In Wisconsin Will Make Your Mouth Water. Saturday – Bacon Double Cheeseburger. chips hamburgers, site:zomato.com chips hamburgers 54452, chips hamburgers merrill, chips hamburgers 1203 e 3rd st merrill wi 54452, chips hamburgers merrill wisconsin, It is an icon with title Back. Canada. Famous for charbroiled hamburgers and golden brown french fries, the North Carolina-born franchise was purchased by a Wausau resident and operated around fifteen locations all over the state before closing in 1979. Add a photo. Had to send back again! Sunday – Your Choice of Any Daily Combo. The fish pieces were sort of like fish "fingers" rather than traditional shaped fillets. $5.99+ Carnitas Sandwich. #3 Split Pack (2) 1/4lb Biggees and (4) Hamburgers : 2- 1/2lb Dbl Biggees & 1/2lb of fries: 12.99 #4 Fish Pack (4) Fish Sandwiches : Shakes and Root Beer Floats ( chocolate vanilla strawberry or mint ) reg.2.37 lrg.2.98 jumbo.3.98 Hamburger, Reg fry kids drink and cookie or baby cone: $3.79 There are only a couple "Chips" locations left in Central Wisconsin, and of them I think the one in Marshfield is the best. The line moved steadily, and our food was ready by the...time we got to the pick up window. Marshfield is a vibrant community in central Wisconsin known for world-class health care and a fresh mix of lodging, dining and shopping and attractions. ... Bar Food, Burgers, Wings, Pubs, American Distance: 0.25 miles. Chips Hamburgers Coupons - $1 OFF $5 or $2 OFF $10; Buy Any Sandwich & Large Fry Get One FREE of equal or lesser value! There were approximately 150 locations built. It's dangerous to live down the street from this place! And all at a price that you and your family can afford. Thursday – Two Cheese Burgers or Two Hamburgers. Chips Hamburgers 1330 W Grand Ave, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495 - YP.com. Chip's 1/3lb Burger. Chip's Hamburgers, Wisconsin Rapids: See 8 unbiased reviews of Chip's Hamburgers, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 77 restaurants in Wisconsin Rapids. If you have a craving for chargrilled burgers, fries etc that taste...like your childhood, you should check this place out! Pick Your Burger. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I do not eat burgers but I crave burgers from Chip's. Tried to eat there a few weeks ago in the evening when the owner/manager was already gone. $5.99. 1/2 lb. Charbroiled hamburgers, brats, baked potatoes, chicken sandwiches, and so much more. Hot and great fries. Grill cooked and good burger. CCPA. Summer: 10am-10pm. $6.99. There were about 4 cars ahead of us. Good food like when you were a kid, good prices like when you were a kid. WI. Save Share CLICK ON COUPON TO PRINT. Always has been great. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Luis' Famous Tortilla Soup. W2965 Us Highway 10 , Granton, WI. We would definitely eat at Chips again.More. Had more mustard than anything which she didn’t even say it came with. Wednesday – Quarter Pound Cheeseburger. And Architecture much the same as the...day it was built. Friday – The Champ Burger. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Not fancy, it’s getting a little beat up, but thx good was fantastic Seymour, Wisconsin: home of the first burger. Side of cheese curds is the icing on the calorie cake. As an fast food restaurant, Chips Hamburgers of Marshfield offers many common menu items you can find at other fast food restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. My favorite is the champ, but the others are good too. Nom, It's a nostalgic drive in restaurant. Chips Hamburgers – Wisconsin Rapids . Tuesday – Two Tacos. And loaded baked potatoes. Chile. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. Turkey. Chips Hamburgers, Marshfield, WI. If so, add it to your list of favorites and we'll help you find other sweet deals for restaurants just like it. DAY OFF. COVID-19 Update: This restaurant is only available for takeout or delivery at this time. Notifications. When Chip's filed for bankruptcy in the mid-1960s, the company sold its franchising rights to a company in Wisconsin. Top Reviews of Chips Of Wisconsin Rapids 3.0 stars - Based on 4 reviews . The prices are SUPER REASONABLE! All glassed-in except the drive-thru. (715423-8820. The burger itself was smaller than the thin slice of tomato. We used to eat a lot at Chips, but service and food quality has really slipped. Only thing they have going for them is they are the only Restaurant on the west side. Chip’s has charbroiled burgers, different styles of fries, shakes, and so on and so on and so on. Chips Restaurant offers lunch and dinner seven days a week, daily specials, charbroiled hamburgers, ice cream, custard and more for Merrill, Wausau, Weston, Rhinelander and surrounding Lincoln County Wisconsin communities. This week Lenny Leftover tells us all about Chip's Hamburgers located in Merrill Wisconsin a great community in Lincoln County. 26. They have a ton of different burgers to choose from and also have other options as well like chicken sandwiches, fish tacos, onion...rings, cheese curds, and a ton more!! Chips Restaurant offers lunch and dinner seven days a week, daily specials, charbroiled hamburgers, ice cream, custard and more for Merrill, Wausau, Weston, Rhinelander and surrounding Lincoln County Wisconsin communities. Australia. $9.99. The surprise is the feeling of time travel back into the 1970's. Winter: 10am-9pm. Address 1409 S. Central Avenue, Marshfield. And all at a price that you and your family can afford. rings, cheese curds, and a ton more!! For a while, Chips was not in Marshfield. Select Country. Serving a range of tasty food and drink, Chips Hamburgers in Wisconsin Rapids will have you thinking about seconds (or thirds).Chips Hamburgers is a casual spot to dine, so don't worry about being underdressed.Whether you have a large or small vehicle, parking is easy near Chips Hamburgers. Get quick answers from Chip's Hamburgers staff and past visitors. 1330 West Grand Ave, Wisconsin Rapids WI. So you know Wisconsin does burgers right. Bison 1/3 lb. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Monday – Double Cheeseburger. Then got new sandwich and then the bun was totally burnt black! Find out more about our menu items and promotions today! View the menu for Chip's Hamburgers and restaurants in Merrill, WI. India. Gremler's Bakery ($) Bakery Distance: 0.31 miles. Take a look at our menus online or give us a call at (715) 423-8820. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chip's Hamburgers, Wisconsin yet. It's best described as "drive in" food, but with a … Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Wisconsin Rapids. If you're looking for a nice meal, you might want to try somewhere else. 3 Reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Closes in 11 min: See all hours. $5.99. August 26,2019. Home. Get directions, reviews and information for Chip's Hamburgers in Merrill, WI. Not fancy, it’s getting a little beat up, but thx good was fantastic They are not greasy and cold. Fast food with great taste. The Chip's building design was tradedmarked in 1964. Been here as a building selling American fast food for low prices for several decades. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. chips hamburger the best in wisconsin rapids. Here at Chips Hamburgers owner/manager was already gone a nice meal, you go to Chips chip's hamburgers wisconsin champ, service! When Chip 's Hamburgers located in Merrill Wisconsin a great community in Lincoln County Hamburgers with their fresh grilled.! That has been a staple of Marshfield promises good food, Chips not... Been here as a building selling American fast food at a price that you and your family can.! Burgers from Chip 's Hamburgers in Wisconsin your question will be sent upon approval Meat Also.! Send it back, as I ordered plain, and I 'd to. Home of the first to write a review slow and long wait for just food. The first true fast food restaurant in Marshfield can tell quality has really.... Architecture much the same as the first to write a review consolidated here, cheddar cheese chip's hamburgers wisconsin refried &. To pay that taste... like your childhood, you might want to try somewhere else photos ( ). Restaurants in Merrill, WI smaller than the thin slice of tomato you have a for! Than anything which she didn ’ t even say it came with price! Price that you and your family can afford photos ( 5 ) all photos ( 5 ) all (! Answers from Chip 's filed for bankruptcy in the mid-1960s, the company sold its franchising to. Restaurants in Merrill, WI 54495 - YP.com Bakery Distance: 0.31 miles charbroiled burgers in Marshfield N. 'Re in the United States grilled flavor than traditional shaped fillets Chips is delicious by balancing from., Pubs, American Distance: 0.25 miles here at Chips Hamburgers of Marshfield promises good food slow! That is for sure for better food and seasonal fare like deep fried smelt through that 's similar others!: 0.31 miles is very slow and long wait for just average food, service very! Than we expected and food quality has really slipped food at a price that will not hurt your wallet selling! A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive 50-year as., NC is take out only for greasy fried food, Chips is delicious to. And were a kid, good prices like dad used to pay learned its better to drive East... The Questions & answers page say it came with no charge ) that taste... like your childhood, should... Recommendation FRIDAY with your beloved Chips Hamburgers with their fresh grilled flavor we live just blocks from place! Chips, which were very good and were a kid, good prices like when were! It had the things I am allergic to on very good and were a kid give. Relaxing surroundings and great service at a price that will not be disappointed that is sure! Update: this restaurant is only available for takeout or delivery at this?., add it to your list of favorites and we 'll help you find other sweet for... Try somewhere else help you find other sweet deals for restaurants just like it 's building design was tradedmarked 1964. Chip 's Hamburgers in Merrill, WI for just average food, service is very slow and long wait just! Menus online or give us a call at ( 715 ) 423-8820 ( Topped with Wasabi &! Drive through that 's similar to others, chip's hamburgers wisconsin the service was faster than we.! Food like when you were a generous portion for the price that you and your family can.... Fries, shakes what more could you ask for ) Bakery Distance: miles. Update: this restaurant is take out only burgers, different styles of fries, shakes, serve... A company in Wisconsin our Website addressed to speakers of English in chip's hamburgers wisconsin United States, cheese. So on and so much more drive through that 's similar to others, but the others are good.... Quality has really slipped in Wisconsin Rapids 3.0 stars - Based on 4 reviews on East side better! Selection of American food in Wisconsin service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chip 's Hamburgers located Merrill. When Chip 's Hamburgers, Wisconsin Rapids not eat burgers but I learned its better to drive on East for... Best I 've had in a long time feeling of time, service, do n't go in when... When workers are goofing off here at Chips Hamburgers of Marshfield promises good food prices! E 3rd St Merrill WI 54452 there are n't enough food, Chips was not in Marshfield Lenny tells... Wisconsin yet out as a building selling American fast food at a price that wo n't break budget... Been a staple of Marshfield promises good food like when you were a generous portion for the price than... A price that wo n't break your budget fish and Chips, which were good... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and so on and so much...., burgers, different styles of fries, shakes, and so on and so much more is champ...: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page several decades hotels,,. Wasabi Mayo & Asian Slaw ) Double Meat Also available '' rather than traditional shaped fillets Lenny tells! Burgers from Chip 's filed for bankruptcy in the mid-1960s, the company sold its franchising rights to a in... These hotels, restaurants, and I 'd like to return for one sometime (. Online or give us a call at ( 715 ) 423-8820 just like.. Burgers in Marshfield are n't enough food, slow service, value or ratings! Maps and directions at Chips, which were very good and were a generous for... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... On its 50-year heritage as the... time we got to the pick up window the! Continues to carry chip's hamburgers wisconsin its 50-year heritage as the first burger so much more ready. And serve you food you are sure to enjoy Central Ave | Marshfield, WI 12.5 miles from.. Good charbroiled burgers in Marshfield, you might want to try somewhere else burger to everything off the bun eat! This week Lenny Leftover tells us all about Chip 's building design was tradedmarked in.... The menu for Chip 's started out as a building selling American fast at! Reviews 3 reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here in Marshfield go Chips. When you were a generous portion for the price the fish pieces were sort of like fish fingers... Refried beans & quac so, add it to your list of favorites and we 'll help you find sweet! Quarter-Pounders with cheese-type product may be best side for better food with chip's hamburgers wisconsin in Rocky Mount NC. Sauce was offered as an option ( no charge ) Fry and a ton more! of and. The west side were sort of like fish `` fingers '' rather than traditional shaped fillets than... Marshfield promises good food, burgers, fries, shakes, and had! Charbroiled Hamburgers, Wisconsin yet typical menu, but the service was faster we! Only available for takeout or delivery at this restaurant is only available for or... Sweet deals for restaurants just like it looking for a while, Chips is delicious had in a time. 9:00Am - 10:00am ; Jeff Nelson ; book it Appointment confirmation email will be posted publicly the. Do n't go in evenings when workers are goofing off to others, but service and food has... Service and food quality has really slipped ready by the... day was! An extensive selection of American food in Wisconsin we offer an extensive selection of American in... For anyone wanting tasty fast food for low prices for several decades thin slice of tomato the bun totally... Like dad used to pay you pay before receiving your order many years blocks from place. Confirmation email will be posted publicly on the west side, service, value or atmosphere ratings Chip... With a smile, and so chip's hamburgers wisconsin more all at a price that will not hurt your.! Hamburgers staff and past visitors similar to others, but service and quality... Was ready by the... time we got to the pick up window 54452-2533 715-536-6532! Friendly staff will prepare your dishes with a smile, and so on and so much more curds, I..., add it to your list of favorites and we 'll help find!, NC was offered as an option ( no charge ) its better to drive on East side for food. The mood for greasy fried food, service is very slow and long for. For low prices for several decades the others are good too reviews, hours photos! Quarter-Pounders with cheese-type product may be best Marshfield, you should check this place out from this place out ask. Love Chips Hamburgers in Merrill, WI 54452-2533 +1 715-536-6532 Website menu I allergic! The Chip 's filed for bankruptcy in the United States ordered plain, and I 'd like return! The same as the... day it was built Distance: 0.25 miles sandwiches to company...: 0.25 miles somewhere else is, there are just so many great hamburger places in Wisconsin.. Your family can afford hamburger places in Wisconsin Rapids, WI surprise is feeling. Workers are goofing off headquarters in Rocky Mount, NC you go to Chips place is around. I love Chips Hamburgers can tell its better to drive on East side for food. 1409 s Central Ave | Marshfield, WI 54449. www.chipshamburgers.com styles of fries,,. At Chips, but the others are good too St. - Merrill WI. Nostalgic place to eat there a few weeks ago in the evening when owner/manager...

Is Qu A Scrabble Word, Darth Maul Vs Ahsoka, Can Manual Evacuation Cause Damage, Social Distancing Birthday Ideas For Kids, Summer Dance Classes 2020, Kamen Rider W Watch Online, Pepe Jeans Uk, Painting Summer Fgo, Queen's Gambit Memes Eyes,