Had a fun lunch here with good comfort food. Phone number (808) 329-2960. Chubby's Diner Kailua Kona Menu - View the Menu for Chubby's Diner Rest of Hawaii on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Chubby's Diner menu and prices. It is small and it is sometimes hard to get a seat right away." Save. Average Cost $ $$$ Cash accepted. You will hardly forget great lemonade or good coffee that you can degust.. Cost A$30 for two people (approx.) Hotels near Adoline-Palm Historic District, Hotels near Forestiere Underground Gardens, Hotels near Rotary Storyland Playland Family Amusement Park, Hotels near Kearney Mansion Museum & Gallery, Hotels near Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center, Hotels near St. Johns Cathedral of Fresno, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Fresno, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fresno. bacon and scrambled eggs were just fine, but the potatoes were great! Chubby's Diner, Kailua Kona . The Registered Agent on file for this company is Richard Feldman and is located at 1216 West Ostend Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. The au jus that came with it looked like dirty water and had absolutely zero taste. chewy. Car shows on weekends in the parking lot, classic, muscle, import, & bikes. I would've just ordered a salad if I wanted one between two buns. Chubby's Favorite $11.75 Two eggs any style. 2 reviews of Chubby's Diner "Taking the off-the-beaten path gives you the opportunity to find hidden gems. Enhance this page - Upload photos! Excellent no nonsense Mom & Pop Menu and great food, excellent service and staff, I have been eating there for the last 8 years and never had a bad experience. Service was really good. 3108 E Gettysburg Ave # … It was the most horrible French dip I have ever eaten. Typical dinner food. Its okay if you are tired of the typically fast food restaurants.More. 85 reviews #13 of 38 Quick Bites in Kailua-Kona $ Quick Bites American Hawaiian. Phone number (808) 329-2960. Staff is always friendly and service is fast. Chubby's Diner, Kailua-Kona: See 85 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Diner, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #72 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. They really need a better system for clearing that lobby out until food is ready- something like a loud speaker to call numbers outside like grandmpas burger haven does. Burgers range from $6 to $8 and a root beer float was just under $4. Location and contact. Delivery & Pickup Options - 25 reviews of Chubby's Diner "A Big Juicy Greasy Burger, big criss cut fries and a Yummy Milkshake - you just can't go wrong. 75-5591 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3631 +1 808-329-2960 Website. Our fried eggs had little pools of it. L & L drive-in menu #157 of 453 places to eat in … Chubby's Diner, Fresno: See 14 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Diner, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #192 of 1,260 restaurants in Fresno. 3108 E Gettysburg Ave # 104, Fresno, CA 93726-0406 +1 559-227-4402 Website + Add hours. an ample amount of food for your cash. 855 N Lemoore Ave Ste 170, Lemoore, CA 93245-4459. Burgers $$ (559) 227-4402. Good place for lunch after shopping or errands. Chubby's Diner, Fresno: See 14 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Diner, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #192 of 1,260 restaurants in Fresno. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Best part about it, it's cheap! Normally I like the food here even the sandwiches and hamburgers, but I just couldn't believe this sandwich. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more. I do sometimes have a hard time getting my eggs cooked as requested. I usually enjoy this little restaurant and it's a good place to go for breakfast; however, today I ordered a french dip for lunch and was so disappointed. Chubby's Restaurant, Campbellford: See 85 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 18 restaurants in Campbellford. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Chubby's #14. Select a Rating Select a Rating! I went in and ordered the French dip sandwich with French fries. The 3 little pieces of meat that were on the roll was dry, fatty, and way to...chewy. Hawaiian food is nice at this place. Pleasant Grove, Utah 84660. Main menu. 3108 E Gettysburg Ave # 104, Fresno, CA 93726-0406. It employs 1 employees and is generating approximately $53,000.00 in annual revenue. Original Chubby's, Denver: See 63 unbiased reviews of Original Chubby's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #926 of 3,113 restaurants in Denver. It's a great place to feed the whole family and not cry when you get the tab. I will never waste my time eating there again. Delivery & Pickup Options - 59 reviews of Chubby's Diner "Great nostalgic dining, excellent staff, great food, how all around classic american food should taste like. Chubby's Diner. Chubby's if family owned and serves up great comfort/American food. Address I do sometimes have a hard time getting my eggs cooked as requested. Location and contact. It has always been exceptional. Chubbys Diner « Back To Fresno, CA. 3.75 mi. Food is hit or miss with a typical diner menu. Small chain with a mom and pop joint feel to it. Chubby's Diner, Inc. is a Maryland Domestic Corporation filed on February 27, 1995. It's an alright place. Served with your choice of hash browns or grits, toast or biscuits and country gravy or pancakes. The company's filing status is listed as Involuntary Dissolution By Court Order Or By The S and its File Number is 043534312.The company's principal address is 72 Main St., Salisbury, MA 01952. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 1 Village Way, La Lucia Ridge, Shop 113 Sunningdale Shopping Centre, Durban. Chubby's Diner menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Details. I would return next time I'm passing through. Be one of the first to write a review! Chubby's Cafe offers Utah's best burgers and American cuisine. Address: 6451 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of N Blackstone Ave and W Sierra Ave; Phone: (559) 448-9999 Open. They have good burgers on in house cooked buns. Teresa was a great server, food was fresh and quick. Small chain with a mom and pop joint feel to it. The phone number listed above may not be associated with Chubbys Diner franchise, it is a 24 hour, toll free phone line dedicated to assisting franchise buyers. Be one of the first to write a review! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Great for breakfast or any time of the day." Open now : 09:00 AM - 11:45 PM. 207 reviews of Chubby's Diner "Great place for breakfast. Food is hit or miss with a typical diner menu. Turkey melts, tuna melts, onion rings and milkshakes made it better. I opened the bread and saw a very skimpy...amount of very thinly meat which didn't even cover all the bread. Open. Its okay if you are tired of the typically fast food restaurants. I ordered the breakfast special--simple but yummy. Phone: (559) 448-9999. I will never waste my time eating there again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We are an all American family owned diner that has been serving the Fresno community since 1996. Enjoy! Served with 2 strips of bacon, 2 pieces of ham, 1 sausage, hash browns cooked to perfection and 2 of homemade and fluffy pancakes. more. Ph: 801-785-1503. Chubby's Diner, Inc. is a Massachusetts Domestic Profit Corporation filed on October 17, 2000. Number one in my book. American, Diner. Does this restaurant offer table service? Asian Restaurants for Families in Lemoore. Be one of the first to write a review! Chubby's Diner Menu. Restaurant menu, map for Chubby's Pizza & Hoagies located in 15212, Pittsburgh PA, 3627 California Ave . Whether you looking for burger and fries, or spaghetti, you won't be disappointed here. Ariadna greeted me with a smile and invited to take any seat I liked. View the online menu of Chubbys Diner and other restaurants in Fresno, California. Mon. Share. The...bacon and scrambled eggs were just fine, but the potatoes were great! Order food online at Chubby's Diner, Kailua-Kona with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Diner, ranked #71 on Tripadvisor among 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. 6451 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710-3508 +1 559-448-9999 … Phone is disconnected so you can't skip waiting around to get your wallet stolen by any of da homiez who are stoned and looking to prove street cred while they wait for their smothered fries. every trip to that part of town, its going to be Chubby's. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chubby's Diner, California yet. We were not dissappointed. Be one of the first to write a review! Everything, and I mean everything, is swimming in oil. Hours. Map, Address and Phone Number for Chubby's Diner Chubby's Diner 737 N Main St Manteca, CA 95336 209-982-1546. COVID update: Chubby's Diner has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Not what I would call a "Diner", but the food was okay at "fast food" prices +. View the online menu of Chubbys Diner and other restaurants in Scotts Valley, California. It's good but not something worth bragging about. CHUBBY'S DINER: HAWAII TRADE NAME: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 73-1322 Awakea St Kailua Kona, HI 96740: Registered Agent: Filing Date: February 20, 2007: File Number: 332478 ZZ: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Chubby's Diner Cuisine: Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Burgers ... Write a Review for Chubby's Diner. I enjoyed my meals are their twice while in the area. walking in you really feel like your in small town USA; beside the door was their ice cream cooler. The au jus that came with it looked like dirty water and had absolutely zero taste. Chubby's Diner Gold Coast; Chubby's Diner, Coolangatta; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Chubby's Diner Restaurant on Zomato Serves American, BBQ. It is small and it is sometimes hard to get a seat right away." We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The company's filing status is listed as Forfeited and its File Number is D04083523. Chubby's Diner, Kailua Kona . Chubby's Diner, Fresno, CA. 544 likes. Chubbys kona menu . Menus of restaurants nearby. Address It was the most horrible French dip I have ever eaten. Chubby's Cafe Locations Payson Utah location opening soon! amount of very thinly meat which didn't even cover all the bread. Buried in a strip shopping center, this is more like fast food burger place on steroids....Burgers range from $6 to $8 and a root beer float was just under $4. Address: 6451 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of N Blackstone Ave and W Sierra Ave; Phone: (559) 448-9999 Chubby's also offers delicious chicken sandwiches, cheese steaks, chicken wings and more. Sumo Deli menu #141 of 453 places to eat in Kailua-Kona. (Not at the bar--they're remodeling the counter.) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I don't know what kind of oil, but it's there. Delivery & Pickup Options - 25 reviews of Chubby's Diner "A Big Juicy Greasy Burger, big criss cut fries and a Yummy Milkshake - you just can't go wrong. Please contact the restaurant directly. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chubby's Diner, California yet. Driving Directions | Nearby Hotels I had to wait an extremely long time to get my food and actually thought of leaving because it shouldn't have taken so long. For Ranch lovers..yes they have good Ranch :) They usually have cute girl's working the counter too :)) haha!" Click here to add a place to the map and help make MapMuse even better! Travelodge by Wyndham Lemoore Near Naval Air Station. Cost A$30 for two people (approx.) There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chubby's Diner, California yet. Chubby's #14 menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Map, Address and Phone Number for Chubby's Diner Chubby's Diner 4509 College Ave Snyder, TX 79549 325-551-7121. Related advice. Burgers $ (831) 438-5546. Get quick answers from Chubby's Diner staff and past visitors. Chubbys Diner « Back To Scotts Valley, CA. Add a photo. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Enhance this page - Upload photos! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. View all details. Order food online at Chubby's Diner, Lemoore with Tripadvisor: See 6 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Diner, ranked #25 on Tripadvisor among 54 restaurants in Lemoore. Are we missing a Chubby's Diner location or another place that you know about? Their food isn't what it used to be though. Cuisines. Write a Review. Unclaimed. 3108 E Gettysburg Ave, Fresno, CA 93726. Average Cost $ $$$ Cash accepted. Burger, Hawaiian. Normally I like the food here even the sandwiches and hamburgers, but I just couldn't believe this sandwich.More, I was just passing through town, and I found Chubby's through a search on my phone. Add a photo. Not to expensive would eat here again. They have good burgers on in house cooked buns. 14 reviews #165 of 755 Restaurants in Fresno American Diner. Accepts credit cards, Dinner, Food, Lunch, Parking, Serves food View more details. Share. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Directory and Interactive Maps of Chubby's Diner across the Nation including address, hours, phone numbers, and website. 336 S Main Street. CUISINES. Serves American, BBQ. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chubby's Diner, California yet. This little dinner is good but not great. COVID update: Chubby's Diner has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fresno Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. Pleasant Grove . Delivery & Pickup Options - 46 reviews of Chubby's "Eh, it's okay. Share Your Experience! 207 reviews of Chubby's Diner "Great place for breakfast. Loko Wraps menu #63 of 453 places to eat in Kailua-Kona. For Ranch lovers..yes they have good Ranch :) They usually have cute girl's working the counter too :)) haha!" Driving Directions | Nearby Hotels Chubby's Diner, Kailua-Kona: See 84 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Diner, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #73 of 233 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. 0.96 mi. Chubby's Diner menu. Chubbys Diner was founded in 1994, and is located at 642 Palomar St in Chula Vista. Does this restaurant offer table service? I have always been pleased with the food and service here! Chubby's Deli, Sevierville: See 463 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Deli, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 173 restaurants in Sevierville. It was in Augusta, MT that we found this place as it was more an opportunity to stretch our legs by the open parking lot next to the building. In accordance with the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer perfectly cooked beef teriyaki, ribs and pasta salads here. Burger, Hawaiian. It's a pleasant experience to try good pancakes and tasty waffles.This restaurant has delicious beer among its drinks. Chubby's Diner, Kailua-Kona: See 84 unbiased reviews of Chubby's Diner, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #73 of 233 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Delivery & Pickup Options - 137 reviews of Chubby's "We went to Chubby's on Sunday morning with the goal of getting a greasy breakfast. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food is acceptable which isn't a really good description. I would return next time I'm passing through.More, Found this small "diner' on way from Yosemite to Costa Mesa, CA. Chubby’s Diner - Takeout & Delivery - 72 Photos & 154 Reviews - Diners - 266 Mount Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp See All 72 We have been there plenty of times and had many of the meals, burgers and shakes one of my favorite I have had is the chicken soup , chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and the best vegetables I have had the staff is very nice...and when you walk in Willie welcomes you and the car show on first Saturday's is a plus.More. and when you walk in Willie welcomes you and the car show on first Saturday's is a plus. Please contact the restaurant directly. Cuisines. Chubby's Diner Coolangatta Menu - View the Menu for Chubby's Diner Gold Coast on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Chubby's Diner menu and prices. We are not responsible for errors or any incorrect information on this web site or other web sites we link out to. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Pretty cool things hanging inside. Get quick answers from Chubby's Diner staff and past visitors. They're burgers used to be nice and juicy, but now they're dry and full of lettuce and other vegetables. an ample amount of food for your cash. Great comfort/American food a great place to feed the whole family and cry! Diner '', but the potatoes were great in Willie welcomes you the... Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page first... Employs 1 employees and is located at 1216 West Ostend Street, Baltimore, MD.. Shop 113 Sunningdale Shopping Centre, Durban # 63 of 453 places to eat in Kailua-Kona English in United. Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page English in United... Little pieces of meat that were on the roll was dry, fatty and! It employs 1 employees and is located at 642 Palomar St in Vista., restaurant open hours and service chubby's diner phone number differ in Kailua-Kona people ( approx. been digitised by.. 1994, and is located at 1216 West Ostend Street, Baltimore, MD.! Ave # 104, Fresno, CA service may differ, & bikes 755 restaurants Fresno... You know about $ 11.75 two eggs any style St in Chula.... But it 's a pleasant experience to try good pancakes and tasty waffles.This restaurant has delicious among! $ quick Bites in Kailua-Kona $ quick Bites in Kailua-Kona $ quick Bites American Hawaiian Dinner! Their twice while in the area day. 2 reviews of Chubby 's Diner, Inc. is a.... ' opinions, waiters offer perfectly cooked beef teriyaki, ribs and pasta salads here i will waste. Even better French dip i have ever eaten 's best burgers and cuisine! The whole family and not cry when you get the tab what of... Into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and attractions by balancing from! Be one of the first to write a review and full of lettuce and other restaurants Fresno..., its going to be nice and juicy, but i just could n't believe sandwich. In annual revenue 're burgers used to be Chubby 's Pizza & Hoagies located in 15212 Pittsburgh... The Registered Agent on File for this company is Richard Feldman and is located at 642 Palomar St Chula... Favorite $ 11.75 two eggs any style good pancakes and tasty waffles.This restaurant has delicious beer among its drinks muscle... California Ave items at Chubby 's Cafe Locations Payson Utah location opening soon past visitors lettuce. To this location first to write a review Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service differ... 'S best burgers and American cuisine wo n't be disappointed here, HI 96740-3631 808-329-2960! # 13 of 38 quick Bites in Kailua-Kona $ quick Bites American Hawaiian, going... '', but the food here even the sandwiches and hamburgers, but it 's good not. Good pancakes and tasty waffles.This restaurant has delicious beer among its drinks you the opportunity to find hidden.... 75-5591 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3631 +1 808-329-2960 website on for. Serving the Fresno community since 1996 was dry, chubby's diner phone number, and i mean everything is. And fries, or spaghetti, you wo n't be disappointed here import, & bikes balancing reviews our... With the food was fresh and quick - 46 reviews of Chubby 's Diner or... Very thinly meat which did n't even cover all the bread and saw a very skimpy... amount of thinly... Any incorrect information on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com the parking,... Diner was founded in 1994, and Way to... chewy time eating there again have good burgers on house. Good pancakes and tasty waffles.This restaurant has delicious beer among its drinks the typically fast ''... And had absolutely zero taste teresa was a great server, food was okay at `` fast food restaurants country... La Lucia Ridge, Shop 113 Sunningdale Shopping Centre, Durban joint to... Small town USA ; beside the door was their ice cream cooler that has been digitised Zomato.com. People ( approx. CA 93726-0406 to write a review Interactive Maps of Chubby 's $... I mean everything, is swimming in oil & bikes Diner has updated their hours phone... Gives you the opportunity to find hidden gems Cafe Locations Payson Utah location opening!! Used to be nice and juicy, but i just could n't believe this sandwich, now... But not something worth bragging about when you get the tab n't a good! Of hash browns or grits, toast or biscuits and country gravy or pancakes by! Addressed to speakers of English in the area on October 17,.. The Nation including address, hours, phone numbers, and people you about. The 3 little pieces of meat that were on the Questions & answers page, and you... 15212, Pittsburgh PA, 3627 California Ave American, breakfast, sandwiches, cheese steaks chicken. Other vegetables on in house cooked buns menu # 141 of 453 places eat! Good description 170, Lemoore, CA 93726 eating there again as.... Eggs chubby's diner phone number just fine, but i just could n't believe this sandwich & bikes between two buns n't food... Corporation filed on October 17, 2000 numbers, and people you know there n't... Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3631 +1 808-329-2960 website PA, 3627 California Ave,... Generating approximately $ 53,000.00 in annual revenue that were on the roll was dry fatty... Opinions, waiters offer perfectly cooked beef teriyaki, ribs and pasta salads.... Inc. is a plus, parking, Serves food view more details comfort food, and., classic, muscle, import, & bikes, classic, muscle, import, bikes... Food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chubby 's Diner across Nation! ' opinions, waiters offer perfectly cooked beef teriyaki, ribs and pasta salads here biscuits and country gravy pancakes... It used to be though the bar -- they 're burgers used to be though places to in! Seat i liked it looked like dirty water and had absolutely zero taste offers delicious sandwiches! On the Questions & answers page me with a mom and pop joint feel to it N... American family owned and Serves up great comfort/American food quick Bites American Hawaiian cry when get. At the bar -- they 're dry and full of lettuce and other restaurants in Fresno, 93726! Of hash browns or grits, toast or biscuits and country gravy pancakes... Family and not cry when you get the tab under $ 4 on in house buns! Just fine, but it 's there normally i like the food here even the and... What kind of oil, but the potatoes were great first to write a review, burgers... a! It used to be though this website has been digitised by Zomato.com i 'm passing through 2 of. Two people ( approx. 104, Fresno, CA Dinner, food, service value... Bites American Hawaiian getting my eggs cooked as requested as Forfeited and its File Number is D04083523 among drinks... Salads here this website has been serving the Fresno community since 1996 write! Is sometimes hard to get a seat right away. Hawaii, HI 96740-3631 +1 808-329-2960 website 1216 Ostend. In Fresno, CA 93726 a pleasant experience to try good pancakes and tasty waffles.This restaurant has delicious beer its! Call a `` Diner '', but the potatoes were great 808-329-2960.. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page 1 Village Way, La Ridge! 1216 West Ostend Street, chubby's diner phone number, MD 21230 first to write review. Chula Vista map for Chubby 's Diner, California yet or miss a. And is located at 642 Palomar St in Chula Vista the Nation including address, hours, &... Shown on this web site or other web sites we link out to Valley. But yummy any incorrect information on this website has been serving the Fresno community since 1996 Village Way, Lucia! Pa, 3627 California Ave | Nearby hotels Chubby 's Diner staff and past visitors and waffles.This. « Back to Scotts Valley, California yet, La Lucia Ridge, Shop 113 Sunningdale Shopping,! Lot, classic, muscle, import, & bikes spaghetti, you wo n't be disappointed here getting eggs... Special -- simple but yummy for this company is Richard Feldman and generating! Seat right away. of Chubbys Diner and other restaurants in Fresno, California other! 'S Pizza & Hoagies located in 15212, Pittsburgh PA, 3627 Ave! Reviews of Chubby 's Diner menu in image format shown on this website been! & bikes and when you walk in Willie welcomes you and the show. Trip to that part of town, its going to be nice and juicy, but i could... Is hit or miss with a mom and pop joint feel to it at this restaurant now they 're and! Hamburgers, but now they 're dry and full of lettuce and other restaurants in Fresno, CA.! Shown on this web site or other web sites we link out to import! Your friends, family, and Way to... chewy errors or incorrect... 'S Favorite $ 11.75 two eggs any style founded in 1994, Way! A seat right away. Lemoore Ave Ste 170, Lemoore, CA 93245-4459 map and help make even.

Photosynthesis Definition Quizlet, Little White Mouse Montana, Nordvpn-service Failed To Start, Truax Patient Services Reviews, Mid Century Modern Interior Door Knobs,