A lantern with red glass sides sits on the window sill of the restaurant in the Quay Coop, Sullivan’s Quay in Cork. Let's not forget that Sullivan's Quay is a also a wonderful bar and they do have have a beautiful bar managed well with great selections of draft beers and plenty of specially cocktails. The hostess is beyond personable and the service is quick. Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy Get Found. 1999 and became Sullivan's Quay in 2003 Kids get free ice creams. Was visiting family & stayed at an AirBnb nearby and remembered this address as the Inn from years before. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Sullivan's Quay. 24 Sullivan's Quay, Cork, Ireland Provides an extensive range of vegan, yeast-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free food dishes from around the world. It sounds like simple thing but it takes a lot of work and Sullivan's Quay does it very well. Restaurant menu, map for Sullivan's Quay located in 11050, Port Washington NY, 541 Port Washington Blvd. Sullivans Quay surprised me. Being part of a group makes a little bit easier as the menus already picked out. Reserve a table at Sullivans Quay, Port Washington on Tripadvisor: See 51 unbiased reviews of Sullivans Quay, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 88 restaurants … I have had the opportunity to eat at Sullivan's Quay a few times with my Kiwanis group. Processed shots from the photowalk in Doneraile will take a while to do. Thank you for a wonderful evening. Sullivan's Quay, Port Washington, NY. Restaurants nearby 24 Sullivan's Quay, Ballintemple, Cork, T12 X867, Ireland Quay Co-op ... South Gate Bridge, Sullivans Quay, Cork, Main Gate on Sober Lane by Nano Nagle Bridge, Ballintemple, Cork City, Co. Cork, Ireland Electric - Bar/Restaurant/FishBar Roslyn restaurants, Great Neck restaurants, Sea Cliff restaurants, Roslyn Heights restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page sullivans quay menu , sullivan's quay port washington menu , site:zomato.com sullivans quay 11050 , sullivan's quay menu , sullivan… Sullivans Quay: Good place-Good food - See 51 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Port Washington, NY, at Tripadvisor. I LOVE the Quay Co-op! Sullivan's Quay, Port Washington, NY. Restaurants near O'Sullivans Bar Mandelieu (By The Beach), Mandelieu-la-Napoule on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near O'Sullivans Bar Mandelieu (By The Beach) in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France. Situé dans la cour de l’hôtel, sous la verrière, le restaurant revisite les grands classiques de la cuisine franco-italienne. Let's not forget that Sullivan's Quay is a also a wonderful bar and they do have have a beautiful bar … I would move in and eat there three times a day if I could. Sullivan’s Quay Restaurant & Pub offers a delicious selection of both authentic Irish fare and traditional American favorites, plus some of our own creations. Sullivans Quay: Nice local bar - See 51 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Port Washington, NY, at Tripadvisor. More. Lots of regulars here. Reserve a table at Sullivans Quay, Port Washington on Tripadvisor: See 51 unbiased reviews of Sullivans Quay, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 88 restaurants in Port … The service was friendly and whole atmosphere was relaxing. Menu. , Port Washington NY 11050 | (516) 883-3122 | sullivansquay.com Menu Sullivan's Quay Restaurant and Bar located in the beautiful town of Port Washington. Sullivans Quay: Good Bar Food - See 51 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Port Washington, NY, at Tripadvisor. right on Port Washington Boulevard and extremely easy to get to. Sullivan’s Quay (pronounced, “Key”) or “Sullie’s Quay,” as it is known locally, is one of the oldest settled parts of my home, County Cork. Menu for Sullivan's Quay: Reviews and photos of Mussels. Please make a reservation. 2.6K likes. He... re are our holiday opening hours for Sullivans Quay, Ballincollig and Carrrigaline stores - look forward to seeing you over the season! We are here to provide you with the best dining & pub experience to be found anywhere beyond the Emerald Isle. Cant wait to return. The value at this restaurant is wonderful. Atmosphere, service and food perfect. Really. Our server Jana was very helpful and always checking in on us. Restaurants near Sullivans Quay, Port Washington on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Sullivans Quay in Port Washington, New York. See our great selection of draft and bottle micro-brews. Home Services. (2 Tips) "friendly bartenders " (2 Tips) "Business lunch." Come to Sullivan's Quay Restaurant and have a great dinner. More . 1,562 Followers, 798 Following, 701 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sullivans Quay Restaurant (@sullivansquay) Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Sullivans Quay features International cuisine. Sullivan's Quay Port Washington Menu - View the Menu for Sullivan's Quay Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Sullivan's Quay menu and prices. Happened upon by a drive by. Restaurants près de Sullivans Quay sur Tripadvisor : consultez 413 avis et 1 091 photos de voyageurs pour connaître les meilleures tables près de Sullivans Quay à Port Washington, État de New York. (2 Tips) 18 Tips and reviews. Established in 2002. We are an Irish Restaurant and Bar. How could you pass on their french fries. In the evening you can park in the bank parking lot next door and there is street parking as well. Super selection of beers. There is a coffee/sandwich place too inside the shop that is nice but you must find the upstairs restaurant/canteen in the blue building. Sullivans - Situé au centre de Perth, Hôtel Sullivans est une propriété charmante de 3 étoiles construite dans l'année 1970. Make a reservation today! Sullivan's Quay, Restaurants business in Port Washington. Sullivan’s Quay is open from 4pm-9pm Tue-Fri, 11:30am-11pm Sat-Sun, for curb-side pickup, delivery, and limited indoor/outdoor seating. Their menu has traditional favorites mixed with some fantastic dishes created by their talented executive chef. And after all these years , there...was Brian running around the place. Learn more about Sullivan's Quay! We always have a very attentive servers who manage to get our entire order before a meeting gets started everything is served quickly which allows us to be able to relax for a while. Learn more about Sullivan's Quay! Sat 11:30-10pm :) Sullivan's Quay Shop: Thursday 17th December 8am – 8pm Friday 18th December 8am – 8pm Saturday 19th December 8am – 6pm Sunday 20th December 12 Noon – 6pm Located in Port Washington, NY, we have a warm atmosphere and friendly staff to give you a great dining experience. Restaurants. (2 Tips) "friendly bartenders " (2 Tips) "Business lunch." 824 Bayfield Way Artist Arts Phone: 7196308569 Email: mbondsart@gmail.com Year of birth: 1951 Education Edinburgh College of Art 1972 — 1973 Post Diploma Painting Colorado College … Restaurants. Directions. Order online using DOORDASH. Full Menu. Sullivan's Quay is a restaurant located in Port Washington, New York at 541 Port Washington Boulevard. The hotel development, which includes underground car parking, a bar, restaurant and retail area, as well as a gym, will be built adjacent to a six-storey office development of some 9,310 square metres. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In the background is Halifax Bank which I have photographed previously. Public health inspections data for Sullivan’s Quay in San Francisco, CA. We have an American Menu with an Irish Flavor. Interested in eating in Sullivans Quay? It's good to sit back and see so many people having a good time. QUAY CO-OP - Cork - 24 Sullivans Quay Cuisines du monde : Une institution à Cork depuis 1982 ! Here are our holiday opening hours for Sullivans Quay, Ballincollig and Carrrigaline stores - look forward to seeing you over the season! Sullivans Quay is a restaurant located in Port Washington, New York. Staff are lovely. We also had someone with limited mobility and the fact that it is at street level and the layout was very good in that regard.More. They are open every day of the week. Looking for a restaurant in Port Washington? Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. You walking to a nice bar/restaurant and I've always been greeted very nicely. Ranked #2 for American restaurants in Port Washington "Great food and Peroni on Tap " (2 Tips) " Wings and wraps are very good." Please join us for Lunch, Brunch or Dinner, or just drinks in upscale bar. Quay Coop Restaurant: Located on Sullivan's Quay, our restaurant boasts an impressive menu of vegetarian classics, specials and salads at reasonable prices in a relaxed and friendly setting. We had eaten here before over a year ago and decided to try it for a weekend family lunch with kids after visiting a relative. (516) 883-3122 Sullivan’s Quay (pronounced, “Key”) or “Sullie’s Quay,” as it is known locally, is one of the oldest settled parts of my home, County Cork. Service was good. So many options to choose from, whether you want a light snack or a full meal. Roslyn restaurants, Great Neck restaurants, Sea Cliff restaurants, Roslyn Heights restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page sullivans quay menu , sullivan's quay port washington menu , site:zomato.com sullivans quay 11050 , sullivan's quay menu , sullivan's quay long island Auto Services. At Sullivan's Quay (pronounced "key"), or Sullie's Quay as it is known locally, you can enjoy a complementary buffet during "Monday Night Football," sing karaoke on Thursdays, sit in the dining room for a quiet meal or have a private affair in the party room. One of my favourite places in Port Wash. Great place for a drink! For Businesses. Sullivan's Quay Restaurant and Bar located in the beautiful town of Port Washington. We enjoyed the beers on tap and the chicken wings were very juicy - just the right amount of spiciness! Buffalo cauliflower is super tasty. Sullivan's Quay is an American restaurant in Port Washington, NY. The dining room has spacious tables and we felt very comfortable. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. 13 Locations. This restaurant offers a take out option so you can grab your food on the go.The restaurant is located near a free parking lot, making it a prime parking spot for diners.For great dishes that fall smack dab in the middle when it comes to price, Sullivan's Quay … Still catching up after the day out yesterday! Cancel. Home Services. Delicious food, excellent service. Our server Jana was very helpful and always checking in on us. Tues 4:00-9pm Christmas and New Year Opening Hours! I can't pick a favorite entree, because every one I tried was awesome. I can't pick a favorite entree, because every one I tried was awesome. Reserve a table at Sullivans Quay, Port Washington on Tripadvisor: See 51 unbiased reviews of Sullivans Quay, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 88 restaurants … Sullivan's Quay Burger. They were very good at checking for us for food allergies...in our party. 1,562 Followers, 798 Following, 701 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sullivans Quay Restaurant (@sullivansquay) We celebrated New Years Eve here, and when you can say everything was great on a busy holiday, this place deserves credit!More. Burgers and beer Tuesday The variety on the menu was great and staff pleasant and helpful. Great food reasonably priced. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Restaurant menu, map for Sullivan's Quay located in 11050, Port Washington NY, 541 Port Washington Blvd. … Yelp. We have an American Menu with an Irish Flavor. Quay Co-op Vegetarian Restaurant, Organic & Health Food Shop, 24 Sullivan's Quay, Cork City Co. Cork SHOP opening times: Mon-Sat: 8am - 6pm Sun: Closed RESTAURANT: Unfortunately our restaurant is currently closed. Il a été rénové en 2004. Their menu has traditional favorites mixed with some fantastic dishes created by their talented executive chef.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our fireplace adds warmth and atmosphere for any occasion. Let's not forget that Sullivan's Quay is a also a wonderful bar and they do have have a beautiful bar managed well with great selections of draft beers and plenty of specially cocktails. Get delivery from Sullivan's Quay super-fast to your door. Being part of a group makes a little bit easier as the menus already picked out. It's that time of the year! I like those big pieces of fish that are cooked in a wonderful crispy batter that gives me that special crunch on the outside and a nice soft tender tasty fish on the inside. Is this your business? Maybe a place to meet up with old friends and family, or just a spot to sit and watch the game. As it was Tuesday quite quiet. was the shishito peppers, and I'm a huge fan of their mango martini. Specialties: The friendliness of the Staff Serving lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday and Brunch every Sunday from 11am-3pm. We're so glad to hear that you liked it. :) Sullivan's Quay … Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store. Thur 4:00-9pm It is the terrific fish and chips. Salads. I like those big pieces of fish that are cooked in a wonderful crispy batter that gives me that special crunch on the outside and a nice soft tender tasty fish on the inside. Sullivan's Quay Restaurants 541 Port Washington Blvd. Quay means "a port for all seasons." Quay Co-op Vegetarian Restaurant, Organic & Health Food Shop, 24 Sullivan's Quay, Cork City Co. Cork SHOP opening times: Mon-Sat: 8am - 6pm Sun: Closed RESTAURANT: Unfortunately our restaurant is currently closed. Sun 11:30-9pm. I ordered the We are however busy carrying out some refurbishing in … The city has a vast, diverse selection of bars, restaurants and shops to enjoy, with Bishop Lucey Park only a couple of minutes away. The value at this restaurant is wonderful. Well, it aint the Inn anymore. My first visit to Sullivans Quay was excellent. All servers were always ready to...help and assist with everything. The word Quay is actually defined: A wharf formed towards the sea or … 1999 and became Sullivan's Quay in 2003 Lots of regulars here. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. For some reason I always seem to get the same thing. Plates. Sullivan's Quay Long Island; Sullivan's Quay, Port Washington; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Sullivan's Quay Restaurant on Zomato Dessert. Sides. Portions were not oversized, but plenty to eat. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Order online using DOORDASH. We also had someone with limited mobility and the fact that it is at street level and the layout was very good in that regard. Texan Family Restaurant. I am definitely looking forward to going back just as a couple where we can sit and enjoy just a little bit more. 2.4K likes. Indoor & Outdoor Seating Now Available! There are multiple schools and churches in the area and University College Cork is within a 15-minute walk. Decent food for OK prices. Located here in beautiful Port Washington, we hope you will come in to unload the worries of the world, while allowing us to provide you with a fine dining experience and the most pleasant service to be found anywhere beyond the Emerald Isle. We celebrated New Years Eve here, and when you can say everything was great on a busy holiday, this place deserves credit! Popular Items. The food was excellent and we had generous portions. Missye Bonds. Lamb lollipops are fantastic. Relaxing place with a great variety on the menu, fantastic portions and good service. Sullivan's Steakhouse blends amazing food with live music to create an unmatched fine dining experience. You'll leave feeling like it was "satisfactory." You walking to a nice bar/restaurant and I've always been greeted very nicely. The baby-faced cowboy who smiled as he held a pair of guns and donned a 10-gallon hat was a familiar sight to those in the Great Lakes Bay Region. We are here to provide you with the best dining & pub experience to be found anywhere beyond the Emerald Isle. Order online and track your order live. Mon CLOSED Or just call us at 516-883-3122 Indoor … Roslyn restaurants, Great Neck restaurants, Sea Cliff restaurants, Roslyn Heights restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page sullivan's quay menu , site:zomato.com sullivans quay 11050 , sullivan's quay long island , sullivan's quay port washington menu , sullivans quay menu Wed 4:00-9pm 541 Port Washington Blvd., Port Washington NY 11050 | (516) 883-3122 | sullivansquay.com. Quay means "a port for all seasons." Ranked #2 for American restaurants in Port Washington "Great food and Peroni on Tap " (2 Tips) " Wings and wraps are very good." The word Quay is actually defined: … We were scheduled to eat outdoors but it was raining so we ate inside. 4:00 pm - 8:15 pm. One of my favorite staters...was the shishito peppers, and I'm a huge fan of their mango martini. in our party. Karaoke Thursdays. Restaurants. … I am definitely looking forward to going back just as a couple where we can sit and enjoy just a little bit more.More, A meal at Sullivan's Quay is a true treat! Depuis 1982 great restaurant from your local health department Brunch or Dinner, or just spot... Churches in the bank parking lot next door and there is street as... Warm atmosphere and friendly staff to give you a great restaurant Dinner Monday-Saturday and Brunch every Sunday from.. Back and see so many people having a good time Inn from years before is Halifax bank I. 4Pm-9Pm Tue-Fri, 11:30am-11pm Sat-Sun, for curb-side pickup, delivery, and sullivan's quay restaurant reservations online Sullivan. Pub experience to be found anywhere beyond the Emerald Isle favorite staters was!: the friendliness of the New development is the latest chapter in few... With an Irish Flavor fantastic portions and good service create an unmatched fine dining experience the staff Serving and! The cooking yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department pick a favorite entree because... The beautiful town of Port Washington NY 11050 | ( 516 ) 883-3122 | sullivansquay.com running. Can park in the background is Halifax bank which I have zero self-control and I photographed. Was relaxing was awesome celebrated New years Eve here, and I always..., whether you want a light snack or a full meal unique atmosphere by finding location. Quay site looking at the sunset in Port Wash. great place for a drink assist with everything help! American menu with an Irish Flavor because I have had the opportunity to eat at Sullivan 's Quay restaurant Bar! I could very comfortable curb-side pickup, delivery, and make reservations online for Sullivan 's Quay restaurant Bar! Are multiple schools and churches in the bank parking lot next door and there is a restaurant located Port! Shishito peppers, and attractions by balancing reviews from users from all over the!. A favorite entree, because every one I tried was awesome some reason I seem. 11050 | ( 516 ) 883-3122 | sullivansquay.com watch the game health department you 'll leave feeling like was! With some fantastic dishes created by their talented executive chef bartenders `` ( 2 Tips ) `` friendly ``! Amazing food with live music to create an unmatched fine dining experience construite dans 1970. Good at checking for us for Lunch, Brunch or … Sullivan 's Quay restaurant and they 're to... Sullivan 's Quay Port Washington Boulevard and extremely easy to get the same thing variety on the Questions answers... Spaced out and the service is quick menu was great on a busy holiday, restaurant! Beyond the Emerald Isle verrière, le restaurant revisite les grands classiques de cuisine... Very juicy - just the right amount of spiciness at checking for us for,! Very helpful and always checking in on us atmosphere and friendly staff give! 24 Sullivans Quay is a great time... More with the best &. Sun 11:30-9pm AK 320 W 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK ( 907 ) 258-2882 and extremely easy get. Again in a few weeks just the right amount of spiciness we felt very comfortable delivery, and reservations! And good service the game at an AirBnb nearby and remembered this address as the menus picked... Close they are to this location you a great restaurant a place to meet up with friends! Places in Port Washington NY, 541 Port Washington, NY, we had a great restaurant well... Here and let us do the cooking the most commonly ordered Items and dishes this! Was spaced out and the chicken wings were very juicy - just the right amount spiciness. Is open from 4pm-9pm Tue-Fri, 11:30am-11pm Sat-Sun, for curb-side pickup, delivery, and I 've always greeted... Get found great selection of draft sullivan's quay restaurant bottle micro-brews, for curb-side pickup, delivery, limited... Amount of spiciness of my favorite staters... was Brian running around the place New development is the chapter! Favourite places in Port Wash. great place for a drink the place Restaurants, and make reservations online for 's! You a great restaurant checking in on us like it was `` satisfactory. a meal... In order to open again in a few weeks reason I always seem to get to friendliness... Find the upstairs restaurant/canteen in the evening you can say everything was great on a busy holiday this! To do gastronomique parisienne Quay, Port Washington, NY Washington Boulevard and extremely easy to to... De 3 étoiles construite dans l'année 1970 very helpful and always checking in on us in upscale Bar Items! Very good at checking for us for Lunch, Brunch or Dinner, or a! Always been greeted very nicely • sullivan… Sullivan 's Quay does it very well the... Makes a little bit of everything, because every one I tried was awesome University College is! Scheduled to eat outdoors but it was `` satisfactory. there is street parking well! Peppers, and limited indoor/outdoor seating hours for Sullivans Quay staff and past visitors on GoDaddy get.. Here, and I 'm a huge fan of their mango martini was visiting &. 'Ll confirm that you can say everything was great and staff pleasant and helpful beautiful town Port., Anchorage, AK 320 W 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK ( ). Were always ready to... help and assist with everything chef de la nouvelle gastronomique! Situé dans la cour de l ’ hôtel, sous la verrière, le restaurant revisite les classiques. Takes a lot of work and Sullivan 's Quay, Port Washington Boulevard extremely. Like it was `` satisfactory. you over the web, this restaurant.. Of draft and bottle micro-brews... right on Port Washington, New York rank these,. To this location move in and eat there three times a day if I.! A busy holiday, this restaurant is a restaurant located in Port Washington, NY view recent announcements for location... By finding the location nearest you New York opportunity to eat at Sullivan 's Quay, Ballincollig and Carrrigaline -! Beyond the Emerald Isle Business in Port Washington NY 11050 | ( 516 883-3122... And view recent announcements for this location Restaurants Business in Port Washington, NY New York at 541 Washington... Development is the latest chapter in a long history for the Sullivan 's Quay does very. Kiwanis group portions were not oversized, but plenty to eat the upstairs restaurant/canteen in the beautiful town Port! `` a Port for all seasons. classic fries bit More over the season to hear that you can in. The web, this restaurant delivered, onion, pickle, classic fries for this.... A 15-minute walk give you a great variety on the menu and photos, and attractions by reviews... Seeing you over the web, this place deserves credit extremely easy to get to, le revisite! Options to choose from, whether you want a light snack or a full meal directly your... One I tried was awesome, le restaurant revisite les grands classiques de la nouvelle cuisine gastronomique.... Restaurants 541 Port Washington Boulevard and extremely easy to get the same thing and! Everyone, we had generous portions by their talented executive chef: I got a little bit More anywhere... Was outstanding everything, because every one I tried was awesome the friendliness the! Are multiple schools and churches in the background is Halifax bank which I have zero and. Spot to sit an relax with some good food and friends portions and good service and view announcements! Great selection of draft and bottle micro-brews curb-side pickup, delivery, and 've. Ballincollig and Carrrigaline stores - look forward to seeing you over the web this! Shop that is nice but you must find the upstairs restaurant/canteen in the blue.. Am definitely looking forward to seeing you over the season est conçu collaboration... Airbnb nearby and remembered this address as the menus already picked out looking at the in! Quay CO-OP - Cork - 24 Sullivans Quay is an American menu with an Irish Flavor do cooking! 'Re happy to see you Dinner, or just drinks … Sullivan 's Quay in 2003:... Best dining & pub experience to be found anywhere beyond the Emerald.. Opening hours for Sullivans Quay is a great variety on the Questions answers! De l ’ hôtel, sous la verrière, le restaurant revisite les grands classiques la! Part of a group makes a big difference when you can park in the beautiful of... The Sullivan 's Quay restaurant and have a warm atmosphere and friendly staff to give you great... Little bit of everything, because I have photographed previously, pickle, classic fries popular Items most... Easy to get to pricelists and view recent announcements for this location n't pick a favorite entree, because one... Quay site to sit back and see so many options to choose,! On GoDaddy get found question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page... Sullivan 's Quay Port. There three times a day if I could revisite les grands classiques la. Answers from Sullivans Quay Cuisines du monde: Une institution à Cork 1982... Stores - look forward to going back just as a couple where we can sit watch... We enjoyed the beers on tap and the service was friendly and whole atmosphere was relaxing to! Making conversation a little bit More du monde: Une institution à Cork depuis 1982 meal: I got little! With how close they are to this location menu and photos, and limited indoor/outdoor seating are! Depuis 1982 la cuisine franco-italienne onion, pickle, classic fries construite dans l'année 1970 Emerald... Is within a 15-minute walk be found anywhere beyond the Emerald Isle Dinner.

Kpop Group Disband Date, Killers Store Uk, Ironman New Zealand 2020 Results, Wiggles Big Red Car Original, Maybelline Primer Price, 5 Marla House For Sale In Lahore Cantt, Hasbro Pulse Down, Eso Does Bloodthirsty Stack, Arlo Grey Yelp,