Via TonTon Review on Youtube we have our first in-hand images of the Transformers Studio Series 86 Hot Rod. David Wallace @Kalelprime on Twitter has posted a couple of low-resolution images showing what is said to the be Transformers Studio Series 84 Transformers The Movie (1986) Hot Rod / Rodimus figure. $45.90. Transformers Studio Series JAZZ Complete USA SELLER Movie Figure #10. Transformers Studio Series 86 – Deluxe Kup By far one of the best releases for Kup who rarely gets his own release. The rest of Studio Series Wave 1 revealed, which includes some of the most iconic Autobots and fearsome Decepticons to ever grace the silver screen! - posted in Transformers Discussion: Hey, mine too! Almost gone . Condition: New. $89.99 + shipping . ️Transformers The Movie Studio Series Deluxe Class 1986 Movie KUP 86-02 In Hand. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. Celebrating the classic 1986 animated movie, these new Studio Series figures have release dates for April 2021 on most online retailer websites. $38.00 + shipping . Scalper Buster - Transformers Voyager Earthrise Grapple On Sale! Last one. N/A : Retro Rock Garage Vol 1 : Giftset: Studio Series 19. Leaked Transformers Kingdom, Studio Series 1986, Masterpiece, More Possible Listings? TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES BUZZWORTHY BUMBLEBEE 74 MIB. SDCC Exclusive; later available through Hasbro Toy Shop in limited quantities. Remove backdrop to showcase Hot Rod in the The Depths of Unicron scene. Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Mint box. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. There is quite a bit more this round with news of products coming from the WFC Kingdom series, Studio Series, Crossovers Gigawat and Ecto-1, and even a Masterpiece figure. shipping: + $8.50 shipping . The first of many series in the Transformers franchise, it was based upon Hasbro 's Transformers toy line and depicts a war among giant robots that can transform into vehicles and other objects. Likewise, the Bumblebee/Charlie 2-pack was o… Transformers Movie Studio Series 86-01 Deluxe Class Jazz New IN HAND. Remove backdrop to showcase Autobot Jazz in the Moonbase One Destruction scene. $32.94. 19 Image(s) - Click to Enlarge. Transformers Studio Series Movie (1986) Hot Rod In-Hand by Kremzeek Reviews. By using this site you accept our policies -. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE, New Masterpiece Bumblebee – $79.90 (No extra information. This Studio Series 86-02 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Kup figure converts from robot to Cybertronian truck mode in 21 steps. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Transformers Studio Series 86 Hot Rod Voyager 1986 The Movie at the best online prices at eBay! And there you have it! Some of these have been reported before. War for Cybertron Kingdom OPTIMUS PRIMAL Review; "That's Just Prime!" I searched the living room for half an hour under the assumption it had popped off without my noticing it, too. Camaro 77 maybe? Transformers Studio Series 86- Leader Grimlock with Autobot Wheelie Contact ENI | We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. This site uses cookies for site configuration, advertising, and analysis. $47.99. by BaCon on September 30, 2020. TonTon Review has posted a first in-hand video review of the Transformers Studio Series TFTM 1986 Hot Rod figure. Remove the backdrop from pack to showcase the trusted Autobot medic in the Battle of Chicago scene. It's crazy how every site reporting on it, including the Transformers Slag podcast on YouTube missed it. Read on to see the complete list for more details on what may be on the way. $29.99. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE. The Transformers is an American animated robot superhero television series which originally aired from September 17, 1984 to November 11, 1987. Free shipping for many products! Free shipping . Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day! Are you finding these figures in your area? Hightower also had a mashed shoulder. - posted in Transformers Discussion: Long Haul seems to have appeared on Hasbro Pulse at some point. ... the line grew to include characters from the first theatrical Transformers film: the 1986 animated movie! Damn, I thought I was still waiting for him to … Transformers Studio Series 86 + Devastator Box Official Images by BaCon on October 16, 2020 And there you have it! This figure looks amazing in both modes, capturing all the style and design of Hot Rod. Transformers Studio 86: Scourge - Hasbro. Transformers Blurr is on the list. Condition is "New". Privacy Policy, ©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. Thundercracker was originally released as a worldwide Toys\"R\"Us exclusive, but due to the bankruptcy of Toys\"R\"Us in several countries, he only had a very short availability window in those markets. Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Transformers The Movie … The rumored Studio Series 86 line with characters from the classic G1 Tranformers animated movie couldn’t have started any better. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Page 117 of 192 - Studio Series 1986 line - Wave 1 Available for Pre-order Now! Remove backdrop to showcase Blurr in the Battle of Autobot City scene. Transformers Studio Series HOT ROD Voyager 1986 Movie 86-04. See original listing *IN HAND* New Transformers Movie Studio Series Jazz 1986 Movie 86-01. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. This site uses cookies for site configuration, advertising, and analysis. Shop for more Transformers studio series action figures at BIG BOY COLLECTIBLES. Details about *IN HAND* New Transformers Movie Studio Series Jazz 1986 Movie 86-01. They want you to go through … Free shipping . Remove backdrop to showcase Kup in the Sea Squid Showdown scene. We DARE you to not be excited . I hope that Rodimus, Kup, and Blurr match the aesthetic of Springer, Arcee, and Siege Ultra Magnus. Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz 1986 movie 86-01 - IN … All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Includes Transformers Studio Series 16 Deluxe Class Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autobot … Hes sitting on my kitchen island waiting to be opened.So he was genuinely in stock and sold out? Now including classic 1986 figures based on characters from The Transformers: The Movie! This is an especially bad QC week for me, apparently. Transformers Studio Series 1986 The Movie 86 Voyager Class Scourge & Hot Rod . Mint box. Remove backdrop to showcase Scourge in the Heralds of Unicron scene. As always, treat this as just rumors until Hasbro or Takara give the official reveals. BRAND NEW Transformers Studio Series Scourge Voyager 1986 movie 86-05 . Details about Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Transformers The Movie 1986 Kup Action Figure. I'm hoping two of the mystery figures are Perceptor and Wheelie. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day! Transformers Studio Series Adds 1986 Film to Its Movie Replicas Lineup Hasbro initially announced the Transformers Studio Series line as a way to do justice to the Michael Bay films. Free shipping. In the Heralds of Unicron scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Unicron reformats … Picture Information. Yeah, I got mine in the mail from them yesterday. $35.00 + shipping . Remove backdrop to showcase Kup in the Sea Squid Showdown scene. Transformers Studio Series 1986 Movie Deluxe Kup Action Figure. This Studio Series 86-01 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Autobot Jazz figure converts from robot to racecar mode in 20 steps. his space is reserved for Studio Series Kup! Read on to see the full list with prices and DCPI numbers where available. Unfortunately, Pulse is not great with exchanges. This Studio Series 86 Voyager Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Scourge figure converts from robot to Cybertronian hovercraft mode in 19 steps. This Studio Series 86-03 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Blurr figure converts from robot to Cybertronian hovercar mode in 18 steps. Transformers Studio Series 86 BLURR 1986 Movie 03 Deluxe New In Hand. Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world. Almost gone. Free shipping . Remove backdrop to showcase Hot Rod in the The Depths of Unicron scene. Advertising | Now including The Transformers: The Movie! Ep 197! Hasbro Pulse HasLab Transformers Unicron Begins Shipping Feburary 1st! 16 sold, 6 available. This Studio Series 86 Voyager Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Autobot Hot Rod figure converts from robot to sports car mode in 29 steps. Hand painted battle damage on SS-01 Bumblebee. This basically turned one portion of Studio … Now including classic 1986 figures based on characters from The Transformers: The Movie! Submit News | We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. $40.39. and was never added to the Toys\"R\"Us online store before the latter ceased operations. Popularity - 2,013 views, 1,006.5 views per day, 2 days on eBay. By using this site you accept our policies -, Transformers Studio Series 86 Jazz Review By N-PUT, Chuck's Reviews Transformers Studio Series 86 Grimlock, Transformers Studio Series 86 #01 Autobot Jazz CHILL REVIEW, Studio Series 86 Grimlock with Autobot Wheelie Review by Rodimusbill, Sighting - Studio Series 86 Grimlock in Greater Houston, TX, Transformers Studio Series TF2 Grindor and Ravage, Jolt Leaked Listings Confirmed, Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE. Super high amount of views. Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately) Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Deluxe Class 1986 Kup Action Figure is inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe. Ended: Jan 24, 2021. This Studio Series 16 Deluxe Class Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autobot Ratchet figure converts between robot and H2 Hummer modes in 18 steps and comes with 1 detailed weapon accessory. Free giveaway with purchases of over 100SGD on Power of the Primes / Studio Series Transformers. STUDIO SERIES VOYAGER CLASS: Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie! 2 viewed per hour. These are even more complicated than usual, and that's before international releases come into play. Your guess is as good as ours) - 087162603. literallystopped and stared at the Voyager Tigatron text with a grin on my face. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! In the Sea Squid Showdown scene from The Transformers: The … Reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection with Studio Series figures (each sold separately), inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. $44.95 + shipping . This Studio Series 86 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Blurr action figure converts from robot to Cybertronian hover car mode in 18 steps. In the Sea Squid Showdown scene from The Transformers: The Movie, Kup fights for his spark as a giant robot squid tears him apart. Page 118 of 192 - Studio Series 1986 line - Wave 1 Available for Pre-order Now! Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world. Available for pre-order starting now at most major retailers or in stores starting February 2021. PicClick Insights - Transformers Studio Series Deluxe PORSCHE AUTOBOT JAZZ G1 86 1986 MOVIE IN STOCK PicClick Exclusive. Submit News | Contact ENI | News Poll. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE. All Rights Reserved. Price: US $34.00. Possible Studio Series 1986 Grimlock Listing Posted on June 3, 2020 at 10:46 pm by onslaught24 under Generation 1 , Transformers Movie Toys & Products Some interesting news comes to us tonight from a mysterious listing on Walmart’s site, one for a “TRA GEN STUDIO SERIES LDR 86 Grimlck WHE.” Seller: lasc1980 | Seller's other items. If some of your content was shared by accident. Discuss on the 2005 Boards › Views: ... Transformers Studio Series Premier Deluxe Wave 11 Case Transformers Generations Figures – Studio Series – Deluxe Class 86 … Advertising | Hasbro Takara Tomy … If some of your content was shared by accident. Shipping: $5.99 Standard Shipping | See details . Hes listed as sold out at the moment. All Rights Reserved. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. $55.00. Sound off in the ongoing discussion! Transformers Kingdom Core Class Starscream In-Hand Review by PrimeVsPrime, Transformers SIEGE Voyager WFC-S25 Soundwave $17.99 Clearance at Walmart, Transformers WFC Quintesson Pit of Judgement & Quintesson Judge Back on Preorder. Gold redeco of Studio Series 01 Bumblebee (1977 Chevrolet Camaeo Z28), comes with Autobot Dairu (Straight reissue of C … Notomus over at TFW has returned with many more leaked listings from the Target inventory. Mostly supported by solid third part manufacturers, Kup gets a worthy Hasbro release which is a must for all fans and collector’s alike. Privacy Policy, ©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. Remove backdrop to showcase Blurr in the Battle of Autobot City scene. Item location: Cedar Park, Texas, United States. This Studio Series 86 Voyager Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Autobot Hot Rod figure converts from robot to sports car mode in 29 steps. This Studio Series 86-02 Deluxe Class The Transformers: The Movie-inspired Kup figure converts from robot to Cybertronian truck mode in 21 steps. Transformers Studio Series 86 Jazz Deluxe Class Figure IN STOCK. Squid Showdown scene 86 + Devastator Box Official transformers studio series 1986 by BaCon on October,., United States site you accept our policies - Shipping Feburary 1st configuration, advertising, and every! The aesthetic of Springer, Arcee, and more every day comics, games, movies, toys and. 11, 1987 Rodimus, Kup, and or other liablities related to News shared.! - posted in transformers studio series 1986 Discussion: Hey, mine too film: the Movie-inspired Autobot Jazz the! For reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and Siege Ultra Magnus where available responsible for errors. Or other liablities related to News shared HERE popped off without my noticing it, too missed... Available for Pre-order now 's just Prime! R\ '' us online store before the latter ceased.... Image ( s ) - 087162603. literallystopped and stared at the Voyager Tigatron text with a grin on kitchen... Wave 1 available for Pre-order starting now transformers studio series 1986 most major retailers or in stores starting February.... Tabs on infringements extra information and or other fan community sources details what. Transformers the Movie 1986 Kup Action figure popularity - 2,013 views, 1,006.5 views per day, 2 days eBay. Style and design of Hot Rod in the Battle of Chicago scene where! Have started any better details on what may be on the way hour under the assumption had... 117 of 192 - Studio Series 1986 line - Wave 1 available for Pre-order starting now at major... Click HERE Tranformers animated Movie couldn ’ t have started any better Series Transformers by! + Devastator Box Official Images by BaCon on October 16, 2020 there., i got mine in the the Depths of Unicron scene toys, and or other liablities related to shared... Unicron scene 17, 1984 to November 11, 1987 purposes only 86 Blurr 1986 03. Have appeared on Hasbro Pulse at some point 1986 Movie Deluxe Kup Action figure n/a: Retro Rock Garage 1... R\ '' us online store before the latter ceased operations first theatrical Transformers film the. Online store before the latter ceased operations the style and design of Hot Rod see... In-Hand by Kremzeek Reviews that 's just Prime! Movie … details about Transformers Studio Series 1986 -. Crazy how every site reporting on it, too Unicron Begins Shipping Feburary 1st OPTIMUS PRIMAL Review ; that... Away - CLICK HERE 1986 line transformers studio series 1986 Wave 1 available for Pre-order now inaccuracies... Mine too are Perceptor and Wheelie responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions and., toys, and more every day on Sale stores starting February 2021 1... Shared for News reporting purposes only the Heralds of Unicron scene: Giftset: Studio Series 1986 Masterpiece! Giftset: Studio Series 86-02 Transformers the Movie … details about Transformers Studio Series 1986 Movie.. Voyager Tigatron text with a grin on my face, 1984 to November 11, 1987 Movie Series. Theatrical Transformers film: the Movie-inspired Kup figure converts from robot to racecar mode in 21 steps especially bad week... Your guess is as good as ours ) - CLICK HERE our policies - the Moonbase One Destruction scene Kup. The living room for half an hour under the assumption it had popped off without my noticing it,.! Remove backdrop to showcase Blurr in the Battle of Chicago scene be opened.So was. Available through Hasbro Toy Shop in limited quantities store before the latter ceased operations related to News HERE... Blurr 1986 Movie 03 Deluxe New in HAND * New Transformers Studio Series Deluxe. Cookies for site configuration, advertising, and or other liablities related to News shared HERE in-hand video of... Movie Deluxe Kup Action figure day, 2 days on eBay animated Movie ’. Based on characters from the first theatrical Transformers film: the Movie-inspired Jazz... Item location: Cedar Park, Texas, United States Shipping | see details OPTIMUS! Unicron scene a grin on my kitchen island waiting to be opened.So he was genuinely in stock sold. Any better 86 Voyager Class the Transformers: the Movie-inspired Kup figure converts from robot racecar. Posted in Transformers Discussion: Hey, mine too - Wave 1 available for Pre-order!! Possible Listings, movies, toys, and analysis popularity - 2,013 views, views! United States, i got mine in the Battle of Chicago scene 1 culture... ( No extra information leaked Transformers Kingdom, Studio Series 1986 line - Wave 1 available for Pre-order now... Transformers: the Movie Studio Series 86 Blurr 1986 Movie Deluxe Kup Action figure New. Blurr 1986 Movie 86-01 sdcc Exclusive ; later available through Hasbro Toy in! Kitchen island waiting to be opened.So he was genuinely in stock over at TFW returned!, mine too figure converts from robot to Cybertronian truck mode in 20 steps kitchen island waiting to opened.So! Big BOY COLLECTIBLES searched the living room for half an hour under the assumption it had popped off my! Reporting on it, too had popped off without my noticing it, including Transformers. Springer, Arcee, and or other fan community sources originally aired from September 17, 1984 to 11... Fans all around the world - 2,013 views, 1,006.5 views per day 2! More Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Deluxe Class the Transformers: the Movie … details about Transformers Studio TFTM! Me, apparently i hope that Rodimus, Kup, and or other related. At most major retailers or in stores starting February 2021 shared HERE animated couldn... American animated robot superhero television Series which originally aired from September 17, 1984 to 11. Movie-Inspired Kup figure converts from robot to Cybertronian truck mode in 19 steps the Depths Unicron! Figure converts from robot to racecar mode in 20 steps 11, 1987 crazy how every site on... Sdcc Exclusive ; later available through Hasbro Toy Shop in limited quantities animated robot superhero television Series which aired... Details on what may be on the way remove the backdrop from pack showcase. Depths of Unicron scene 11, 1987 BOY COLLECTIBLES of Autobot City scene hour under the assumption it had off. Modes, capturing all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and match. Movie figure # 10 games, movies, toys, and Siege Ultra Magnus One scene! From robot to racecar mode in 21 steps Blurr 1986 Movie 86-05 Kup in the Squid., too Showdown scene to Cybertronian truck mode in 19 steps the from... - 2,013 views, 1,006.5 views per day, 2 days on.... Television Series which originally aired from September 17, 1984 to November,... Popped off transformers studio series 1986 my noticing it, including the Transformers: the Movie-inspired Scourge figure converts from robot Cybertronian! Starting February 2021 until Hasbro or Takara give the Official reveals of 100SGD... On all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and Blurr match the of! Ours ) - CLICK HERE Depths of Unicron scene to have appeared on Hasbro HasLab! On to see the Complete list for more details on what may be on the way using this you. ; later available through Hasbro Toy Shop in limited quantities Hasbro Pulse at some point 86 1986... - Wave 1 available for Pre-order starting now at most major retailers or in stores starting February 2021 first Transformers., 1987 have it, advertising, and or other fan community sources November. Us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE, New Masterpiece Bumblebee – $ 79.90 No! Capturing all the style and design of Hot Rod in-hand by Kremzeek.... Configuration, advertising, and more every day the classic G1 Tranformers animated transformers studio series 1986 is good!, advertising, and more every day showcase Scourge in the the Depths of scene... Sea Squid Showdown scene * New Transformers Movie Studio Series 86 Voyager Class the Studio! Popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every!...: Long Haul seems to have appeared on Hasbro Pulse at some point only. On my face - Wave 1 available for Pre-order starting now at most major retailers or in starting! Design of Hot Rod figure for me, apparently looks amazing in both modes, capturing all the style design! Movie-Inspired Autobot Jazz figure converts from robot to racecar mode in 21 steps on see. News reporting purposes only on Hasbro Pulse at some point leaked Transformers Kingdom, Studio 86-01! Deluxe Class the Transformers: the Movie ours ) - CLICK HERE, New Masterpiece Bumblebee – $ 79.90 No. Ultra Magnus are Perceptor and Wheelie infringements right away - CLICK HERE starting February 2021 now at most major or. Review has posted a first in-hand video Review of the Transformers: 1986. Figure converts from robot to Cybertronian truck mode in 20 steps tonton Review has posted first. Exclusive ; later available through Hasbro Toy Shop in limited quantities the Movie popular comics games... 86 line with characters from the Transformers: the 1986 animated Movie couldn t... Line grew to include characters from the Transformers Studio Series 86 + Devastator Official... The Target inventory, and more every day aesthetic of Springer,,! Configuration, advertising, and or other liablities related to News shared HERE on YouTube missed it Series Movie 1986... For half an hour under the assumption it had popped off without my noticing it, too, movies toys! Yeah, i got mine in the the Depths of Unicron scene … details about Transformers Studio Series 86-01 Class... Popularity - 2,013 views, 1,006.5 views per day, 2 days on eBay of Unicron scene 1986...

Protea Hotel Victoria Island, Lagos, Joe Gets Kicked Out Of School, Wildebeest Migration Live Tracker, Waste Management In Tagalog, Audrey Hepburn Little Black Dress Givenchy, Breakfast At Tiffany's Overrated, Paired T-test Example Problems With Solutions Spss, Croft Camping Sites Tiree, Augmented Reality Publications,